All in the family (f/m, mm/FF, F/mff, F/f, f/mfF, FF/f, mf/FF and more)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I've tried the "leg around the post" trick and I can testify that it works very well :D

Great idea for a challenge. Glad that you keep this awesome story going!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Poor Tamara! I had an uncle show me that when I was a kid. It really is effective.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

That was a nice creative challenge that was a lot more friendly than the 24-hour challenge. Very nice and simple, which fits well within the story. Only, what jas Karen won? Or better said, what is the punishment for the losers?
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

You always manage to keep the story going and more importantly to keep making it better. I'm eager to read about all about what will happen in the next chapters in the camp.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

TimChimp wrote: 2 years ago You always manage to keep the story going and more importantly to keep making it better. I'm eager to read about all about what will happen in the next chapters in the camp.
Thank you for your comments, and those of others who commented. Glad you like the story. The next chapter is below. Hope you like it.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

82 - Lost and found
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You know where we are going?” Sally asked Tamara.

They were walking in the woods along a not often used trail, as it was decently overgrown.

“I followed the clues your mother gave us. It should not be that hard, but we might have missed a clue somewhere. This trail looks like it has not been used in a while.”

Both girls were still dressed in shorts, t-shirts, and sneakers, as they did most of the time while in the park. They were on their way to Tim, who was somewhere around the trail they were walking on. Karen had brought Tim out here and had tied him up and now Sally and Tamara had to follow the clues she had given them when she returned at the camp to find him back.

“I don’t want to go back to camp and tell mom that we could not find him.” Sally stated.

“I was surprised your mother would actually agree to this game. Leaving Tim bound and gagged in the woods is not something I thought she would be willing to do.” Tamara said to her friend.

“These woods are pretty safe, there are no big predators, and if we followed the clues correctly, he would only be tied up alone for less than an hour. He has been in bondage for much longer at home.”

“I know, but somehow being tied for several hours at home sounds less dangerous than being tied for an hour alone in the woods. Maybe it is me, but my mind would not stop thinking about what could go wrong.”

They walked a little further on the trail, until they came to a split.

“The clue says to turn right at the junction, but this is a left turn. That makes me even more sure that we’re not where we should be. Want to turn around?” Tamara asked.

Sally looked at the clues that Karen had provided. It was a list of junctions and for each junction it stated which way they should go. The next clue stated a right turn, but this was a left turn, so they must have missed one.

“Let’s head back and see if we can find that junction we missed.”

“Just remember that we’re now looking for a left turn, as we’re going back on the instructions.” Grinned Tamara.

Both girls walked slowly, not wanting to trip on the overgrown trail and not wanting to miss the junction. They paid more attention this time around and suddenly noticed a small trail heading off to the left, which would have been a right turn originally.

“This must be it.” Sally said.

The side trail was easier to see coming from the current direction than from the original direction. Both women turned onto the newly discovered trail. It was obvious now that they were on it, that somebody had been walking here not too long ago, as the grass was flattened at times. According to the instructions they were getting close, as there was only 1 instruction left. At least that instruction was clearly visible, a tree blocked the main path and they had to make a turn, which matched the hint from Karen.

“He should be somewhere around here.” Tamara said, putting the instruction paper in her shorts pocket.

They followed the trail, looking around, but at first, they did not see Tim. Karen could have hidden him, they were not sure as they never asked that question before they left on the search. The whole thing of hiding somebody for the others to find had been Tim’s idea, so it was only fair if he was playing the victim. Karen, who left with Tim, had been gone for over almost two hours while the others waited at the camp. She had to make the instructions, tie Tim up and walk back, so the 2 hours she was away was understandable. It did not mean Tim was an hour away, he had to be much closer.

“Nothing yet.” Sally stated.

Today had been a good day, a nice temperature and no rain, the sun had been out for most of the day, so they had been swimming in the lake and walked some of the trails. The people on the campground closets to them had left and no new campers had shown up yet.

“Keep looking.” Tamara stated. “He has to be here somewh… There he is.”

Her voice went up a little when she noticed Tim a little further on the trail sitting against a small tree, facing away from them.

“Hmmppfff.” Tim grunted when he heard the girls.

Tamara reached him first. She stopped to look at her boyfriend for a few moments, taking in how Karen had left him. Tim’s hands were tied crossed behind his back and the tree with rope looped horizontally and vertically around his wrists. The knot was tied on top of his wrists, out of reach of his fingers. His ankles were folded in front of him, and rope was wrapped around his ankles where they crossed over. It was not uncomfortable, other than the fact that you were stuck to a tree.

“Hello dear brother.” Sally grinned when she saw him.

“Hmmppfff.”

His gag consisted of a scarf tied between his teeth, a simple cleave gag with no filling, so the gagged sounds he was making were more for show than anything else, as he should be able to say things that could easily be understood by the girls.

“Isn’t he cute when he is helpless?” Tamara laughed, looking at her boyfriend.

Tim was similarly dressed as the girls, shorts, t-shirt, and sneakers.

“You know, maybe we should leave him like this a little longer. I remember this time 2 weeks ago that he left me tied up after he found me on his bed. He could have untied me, but he decided that I could spent more time restraint.” Tamara said to Sally.

“Whatever you want, girl. He is yours to do what you want.” Sally grinned.

“Zou cant do zhat.” Tim said through his gag, struggling lightly against his bonds.

He knew that he could not escape the ropes, he had tried.

“Did he just say I can’t do that?” Tamara asked Sally.

“Sounded like it to me.” Sally replied.

Tamara leaned down and untied the knot of the gag and unwrapped the scarf.

“Sorry, you were saying?” She asked Tim.

“I said, you can’t do that.” He repeated.

“You were right, that was what he said.” Sally confirmed.

Tamara grabbed something from one of her pockets of her shorts, a handkerchief, and stuffed it in Tim’s mouth when he was about to say something. Using the scarf, she gagged him again.

“Hmmmpppfffff.”

This time his gagged sounds were more real. It was not a huge hankie, but it did stop him from speaking more clearly. He looked up at Tamara.

“Remember who is tied up here.” She grinned. “We’ll come back for you later.”

“Hmmppffff?” He tried again.

“Let’s go, Sally.” Tamara spoke.

Both women left Tim alone and walked back onto the trail, heading back to where they had come from. Tim tried to move a little so he could watch them, but they disappeared between the trees, and he could no longer see them. He tried to listen for them, but he could not hear them.

“Hmmpppfffff.” He grunted, frustrated that they had left him here.

He just wondered how long he would have to stay here. The changes of anybody coming by were not remarkably high here, as this was a not often used trail. All he could do was wait, something he had been doing for the last hour and he knew he would have to do it again until he would be released.

“Nice screw up.” He thought to himself. “Not the smartest thing to do.”

Time slowly went by, the sun was setting more and more, it would be dark in an hour he figured. He hoped they would come back for him soon. Suddenly he heard voices. Tim looked in the direction of the voices, but the two persons walking down the trail were not Tamara and Sally, or his mother and DW. He did not recognize the two young ladies that were coming in his direction. Suddenly he noticed that they had spotted him. They walked faster towards him.

“Wat is dit? Waarom zit hij vastgebonden aan een boom?” One of them said to the other.

Tim had no idea what language it was they were speaking. Now that they stood in front of him, he could see that they looked like sisters, both had short blond hair, nice bodies and they were dressed in jeans and blouses, quality walking boots on their feet.

“Geen idee. Maar hij is best wel knap.” The youngest of the two said.

“Who are you? Why are you tied up in the forest?” The oldest one switched to English, although there was a definite accent.

“Hmmppfff.” Tim mumbled, not being able to say anything coherent.

“Misschien moeten we hem laten zitten. Het kan zijn dat het een spelletje is.” The youngest one said.

“Should we leave you? Is this a game?”

Tim was frustrated that they did not loosen his gag.

“Misschien heb je gelijk, waarom zou hij anders hier zitten.” The oldest told the other girl.

“We’ll leave and let you play your game. Have fun.” She told Tim.

To his surprise they walked back onto the trail and soon they disappeared too, much like Sally and Tamara had done. He was alone again, with a setting sun and no idea as when he was going to be released.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Just because you are gagged does not mean that you should not try to control what you say.. This is an interesting twist. No good idea where you are going with this. Nice picture of hiking in the wilderness park.
Spy Task Force Completed
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Good update. I am guessing Swedish is the language and was hoping for a Hitchhiker/All in the Family Crossover with Elsa making a special guest cameo. Curious to see what happens to Tim and what Karen is up to.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Putting Dutch randomly in your story really messed with my mind, and it took me a moment to grasp why Tim did not understood the girls. Goed gespeeld. A very creative chapter with a nice cliffhanger.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

dogrednuht123 wrote: 2 years ago I am guessing Swedish is the language
[Buzzer going off] Wrong ;) It is Dutch.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Putting Dutch randomly in your story really messed with my mind, and it took me a moment to grasp why Tim did not understood the girls. Goed gespeeld. A very creative chapter with a nice cliffhanger.
I wanted to have them speak a different language and figured I use French, but my French is rusty at best, and with Elsa I always have to use Google Translate, so I figured why not use a language I speak fluently and that I can write without having to use a translator :D

TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

That's a hell of a way to be discovered for Tim, tied up and gagged in the middle of the woods AND by two girls who don't even speak his language
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

TimChimp wrote: 2 years ago That's a hell of a way to be discovered for Tim, tied up and gagged in the middle of the woods AND by two girls who don't even speak his language
Being discovered by strangers in bondage is exciting. Never happened to me, but one can dream (or write a story about it).
And the new girls do speak some English, it is just not their mother tongue. ;)

Thanks for commenting, always appreciated.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

83 - Dutch prank
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just out of hearing range for Tim, Sally and Tamara were waiting for Maaike and Amber to get back from their visit to Tim. When Sally and Tamara had walked away from Tim, retracing their steps, except for the part where they had gone wrong, they had bumped into the two Dutch girls. Maaike and Amber were indeed sisters, Maaike being the older one by 14 months.

“Just warning you, you will see a tied-up boy along the trail. He is with us; we’re playing a joke on him.” Tamara had told them after they said hello.

After introductions and more details on what was going on, Maaike and Amber decided to play along and visited Tim, acting like they did not know he was there. Being able to speak a language that they were pretty sure he would not be able to understand made it even more fun. After leaving Tim, the Dutch girls returned to where Sally and Tamara were waiting.

“And?” Tamara asked.

“We had some fun with him. We told him we thought he was in a game, so we left him as is.” Maaike said.

Their English was very good, although they had an accent.

“He is kinda cute.” Amber said.

“Yeah, and mine.” Tamara grinned, although she made sure the new girls understood.

“No worries, we won’t steal him from you.”

“What’s the plan? Are you going to leave him here? It is almost dark, it is not really safe to walk on this trail without lights, too many branches sticking out.” Amber added.

“We were going to sit here for a little longer and then release him. Where are you staying?”

“We’re on campground 16. My father, mother and my older brother are at the camp, setting things up. We went for a walk, we did the setting up last time, so this time it was for the others to do.”

“Oh, we’re on 14. Not too far away.”

“You always play these kinds of games?” Maaike asked, indicating the fact that Tim was tied up.

“Somebody gets tied up all the time.” Sally grinned. “It runs in the family.”

“I used to play cowboys and Indians when I was younger, for some reason I always ended up tied up.” Amber stated.

“That was because Mark liked you and he could use tying you up as an excuse to touch you.” Maaike grinned.

Amber knew it was true. It was never inappropriate, but a few times she had been tied up for several hours because the boys had forgotten about her.

“We play a lot of games. My mom used to be a bondage model.”

She had no idea why she volunteered that info, but it was not a secret, so she was not worried her mother would be angry.

“Wow. Our stay-at-home mom sounds boring when you say it like that.” Maaike replied.

“How about we do the following…”

Amber explained the plan and all women agreed that it was a fun joke on Tim. Sally and Tamara waited, while Maaike and Amber walked back to Tim, who was still sitting against the tree. He was glad when he heard voices coming his way, even if they did not sound like Sally or Tamara.

“We’re back.” Maaike said to Tim after sitting down on the ground next to him.

He thought she was cute, she was older than he was, but not much and she was about his height. Her short blond hair was spiky and a bit unruly. She had nice blue eyes and a cute nose. Quickly, when Maaike said something to her sister, he looked at her body, before she would notice that he looked at her breasts and rear. The other girl was similar looking, a little younger and a little less developed in certain areas, but according to Tim they were sisters. The younger one released his gag, pulling the hanky from his mouth.

“We will release your hands, so you don’t have to spend the night here, but we will tie your hands again once you are away from the tree. Just making sure nothing happens to us.”

Tim was a little offended, as if he would do something to them, he was just glad to get released from the tree.

“Okay, no problem.”

“What’s your name?” Amber asked while walking behind the tree and starting to untie Tim.

“I’m Tim.”

“Nice to meet you, Tim, I am Maaike, and this is my sister Amber. You often get tied to trees?”

“Sometimes. My girlfriend and my sister left me here. I think they are playing a joke on me as I would not have expected them to leave me here overnight.”

He felt the ropes loosen around his wrists and he brought his arms to his front. He was a little stiff from sitting against the tree. His legs were still tied, so he was not running off, plus he had promised to let them tie his hands again. Scooting forward a bit and a little sideways, he held his hands behind his back and Amber tied them again. He could tell she was not very good at it, as it was tight. Figuring he would not be tied that long; he did not say a thing.

“Je kan zijn enkels losmaken.” Amber told Maaike.

“English, sis.” Maaike grinned.

“Sorry, habit.”

After Maaike released his legs, he was helped up.

“Let’s head back to the main trail before we lose all the light.” Amber said, grabbing the rope

Maaike walked in front of Tim, while Amber made up the rear. To Tim’s surprise, he noticed Sally and Tamara standing along the trail not far from where he had been sitting.

“Why does it feel like I am being suckered?” He grinned.

“Hi little brother. Surprise.” Sally said, knowing well that he did not like to be called that.

“We met on the trail just after we left you and figured we play a joke on you.” Tamara said.

“Maaike and Amber are actually camping close to where we are staying.”

“I have to agree it was a good prank. But I am glad to be free from that tree. For a moment I thought you would really leave me there all night.” Tim said to the group.

“Mom would kill me if I did that.” Sally stated.

“But it is funny to see that you let yourself get tied up by two strangers, especially if they are cute women.” Tamara pointed out.

“He behaved like a gentleman.” Maaike laughed.

“Okay, so maybe we’ll release him tonight after all.” Sally grinned.

They walked back to their campgrounds, the number 16 campground being first from where they came from. Karen was just done with preparing dinner and had been ready to check on them. The Dutch Oven pot was bubbling over the flames.

“Hi mom, we have some guests.”

Karen did not even look surprised when she noticed Tim was still tied. Introductions were done and Karen invited the girls and their bother and parents over for a campfire.

“Only if you want, no pressure. If you are tired, feel free to decline.”

“It sounds like a good plan, as we still need to get groceries done and the store was already closed. Let me talk to them and see what they say.” Maaike said.

“I’ll stay here and guard this prisoner.” Amber stated, indicating that Tim would stay tied a little longer.

She really thought he was cute, and she did not mind being around him. While her sister went to their campground, Karen indicated that Amber could use her chair, while she made tea.

“Want a drink, Amber?”.

“I’m good, thank you Karen.”

After Karen made her tea, with dinner waiting to be served, Karen grabbed a spare chair and sat down around the burning campfire.

“So, Amber, where are you from?”
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This chapter was just plain fun. Even better, it looks like we will have fresh meat for the table. All is so good.
Spy Task Force Completed
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I absolutely loved the latest chapters. Glad that Tim is getting his share of tie ups... Hope they keep him tied for a while :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Canuck100 wrote: 2 years ago I absolutely loved the latest chapters. Glad that Tim is getting his share of tie ups... Hope they keep him tied for a while :)
Thanks Canuck, glad you like it. There will be more.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I like how you returned to innocent bondage between the core of the family. It fits this story nicely, and it is good you notice it is not necessary to outdo the 24-challenge with more extreme bondage. The peace and quiet of a whole new adventure with different aspects is great.

My only concern is that you foreshadow what is coming up quite clearly:
“I used to play cowboys and Indians when I was younger, for some reason I always ended up tied up.” Amber stated.
She really thought he was cute, and she did not mind being around him.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

With respect, [mention]Beaumains[/mention], don't care if [mention]slackywacky[/mention] foreshadows or not. Bring it on!
Spy Task Force Completed
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Foreshadowing is not necessary bad!! It was not meant negatively, as it is kinda obvious bondage will be exchanged between the two groups. I think it is good to have some set-up for the next scene
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

No fighting, boys! (yes, I am joking, duh!) :lol:

The entries [mention]Beaumains[/mention] pointed out were indeed put in with some future events in mind. I am always amazed by your observations, not everybody will pick those hints up (not saying you did not [mention]GreyLord[/mention] ;) ). It is interesting to see the interactions between you two and [mention]Caesar73[/mention] and myself, as on many stories we are the main people who react and interact. Having had private discussions with all of you, having a little background makes it even more interesting, as we are all different, but also so common.

Thank you for making the time on this board enjoyable. Your comments are always the main thing I look for when I visit here.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Yes, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. You, [mention]Beaumains[/mention], and [mention]Caesar73[/mention] are the finest. As are our readers.
Spy Task Force Completed
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Good to hear my comments are appreciated. Sometumes I think I should just write "excellent as always," and keep my mouth shut. I write many comments when I am not very sharp and am not always certain they cannot be interpreted in a wrong way (like the last one on this story). They are never meant negatively!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Sometimes I think I should just write "excellent as always," and keep my mouth shut.
No, please don't as I appreciate your insights. As I have said before, you bring a certain view to stories that not many people have. It enriches the comments and, even more important to me, provides food for thought.

TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

Like Beumanis said the change of pace and stakes in the story, although clear, isn't something bad at all. Coming to think about it, this isn't really a change as much as it is a return to the origins of the story, bondage games among the family that end up pulling other people in.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic