All in the family (f/m, mm/FF, F/mff, F/f, f/mfF, FF/f, mf/FF and more)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

A fun read, as usual. I always look forward to the next chapters :D
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

And the buildup to the main event continues... :D
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Over 100,000 views, wow! Thank you all for being part of this. And with 'hitchhiker' being close too, I will have reached that milestone on all three of my main stories soon. And to keep this going, here's the next chapter...

67 - And so it begins…
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You ready for this?” Carrie asked her daughter.

They were standing in front of Elly’s studio. Carrie was dropping Tamara off at the studio before heading to work.

“Yes.” Tamara said, saying it with conviction.

Now that the moment was there, her doubts had disappeared, and she was looking forward to it. She knew it would be tough, not being able to move much for 24 hours, but she wanted to beat the ‘old ladies’, as Sally and Tamara had been calling Karen and Miranda.

“Remember, I do not want to see you in the Emergency room of the hospital.” Carrie grinned.

“Yes mom.” Tamara laughed.

She kissed her mother goodbye, Carrie had to work a 12-hour shift, and waited till she drove off before walking up to the rear door of the building.

“Welcome again.” Bridget said after opening the door.

She had noticed the car and had opened the door before Tamara needed to ring the bell.

“Nervous?” Bridget asked.

“Nope, not anymore. Any of the others here yet?”

“Karen, Tim and Sally should be here soon. Miranda was running late, something to do with her husband and the kids.

“Yeah, that is a common story with them.” Tamara said, walking into the studio area of the house.

Nothing had changed from the last time she was here, earlier in the week.

“Something to drink?” Bridget asked.

“No, thank you. My mother gave me some powder that helps prevent having to go to the bathroom. I don’t want to upset that now.”

“Isn’t that cheating?” Bridget laughed.

“Who is cheating?” Elly asked as she walked into the studio, catching the last bit of the conversation.

“Carrie gave Tamara something to reduce toilet visits.”

“Nah, that is just being smart.” Elly grinned.

“How are you?” Tamara asked the older woman.

“I’m pretty good. While you guys are lying around, I’m going to do a spring cleaning of the storage area. It has been a long time since I did that.”

At that moment, the doorbell rang. Bridget got up and went to answer the door. Moments later she walked back into the studio with DW right behind her.

“You must be DW.” Elly said.

They had not met yet.

“Nice to meet you ma’am.” He said, shaking her outstretched hand.

“Call me Elly, please. I am not that old yet.” She grinned in reply.

While they waited for the others, they sat on the chairs, talking about nothing in particular. It did not take long before Sally, Tim and Karen showed up.

“Now we wait, again.” Tamara said.

“According to the text I received, she is on her way.” Karen added.

“I suggest that whoever needs to, should go the washroom. And if you don’t need to go, I suggest you still go.” Elly said.

All three women followed the suggestion, while Bridget and Elly created four piles of rope, cuffs, gags, tape, and some other stuff on the floor of the studio, right next to the 4 chairs standing in the room.

“DW, would you check the cameras? They should all be ready, but I want to make sure we don’t miss this event. Tim, will you watch for Miranda?”

With everybody busy, the time went quick, and it wasn’t long before Tim came back with Miranda, large coffee in hand.

“Sorry.” She said, putting her stuff along one of the walls. “Someday Danny will actually read his messages. He had planned on something else, but I told him that I was out and could not have the kids with me, so he had to take them.”

“Don’t worry about them. They’ll be fine.” Karen said. “You think that coffee was a good idea?”

“Probably not, but I needed it to calm myself down."

After introductions, as Miranda had also not been to the studio yet, they all gathered in the studio.

“The rules are simple.” Elly said.

“Yeah, tie us up and let us out in 24 hours.” Sally grinned.

“We had to make it a little more detailed.” Bridget said.

The rules are simple.” Elly started again. “During the next 24 hours, starting as soon as one of each team is tied up, you will be restrained. This can include a gag, blindfold, or earplugs. The materials used to restrain you will be rope, tape or cuffs. One of each team must be tied at all times. Every 3 hours one of you will get a 30-minute brake, but your teammate will have to be restrained. The break will include getting untied and getting tied again. At least every 2 hours out of the three hours, both members of a team will have to be restrained. Breaks will have to be taken at the same time for both teams.”

“Wow, somebody thought this through.” Miranda said, impressed by the things Elly had come up with.

“The break will also be the point in time where your restraints might be changed. Both team members having their break will be tied identical. Positions and materials to be used to restrain you will be up to Bridget and myself. Questions?”

There were a few questions, like how to signal for assistance when in distress, but most of it was pretty clear.

“The first team that gives up, loses. Either team member can stop the contest, without the others consent.”

“Better make sure Tamara is tightly gagged.” Sally joked.

Tamara rolled her eyes and sighed.

“You will be the one quitting.” She grinned.

“We created 4 piles with the same restraints. That is all that will be used for the contest.” Bridget said. “Each pile has more than enough stuff to keep you tied up for a while. Select a pile and verify the ballgag, to make sure you can handle the size.”

Elly looked at the clock, it showed 10:40 AM.

“We’ll start tying up one of each team now, so that we can start the countdown at 11. Objections?”

Nobody had objections. The prisoners to be selected a pile and checked over the gear. Sally and Tamara exchanged ballgags, but everybody accepted their pile of restraints.

“You are really going to do this, right?” DW asked.

All four women nodded.

“I brought my own camera. Any objections to taking photos?” DW said, showing his camera.

“Nope, but as usual, they stay within this group.” Karen said.

She had a conversation with DW about the pictures of Sally showing up on the internet, which was not something she agreed to. He told her it would not happen, which made her happy.

“Who will be the first to be tied?” Bridget asked.

“I will.” Sally said.

“And me.” Miranda added. “Let’s get this started.”

Bridget walked to Sally; Elly walked to Miranda. Both grabbed a rope from the pile and told the women to turn their backs, so that they could tie their wrists behind their backs. Just before the clock hit 11 AM, both Sally and Miranda were tied in a simple wrist and ankles hogtie. The rope between their hands and ankles not too tight.

“We’ll start easy.” Elly grinned.

“And the countdown clock is running. Good luck.” Bridget said when the clock hit 11.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I predict that this will be a very long 24 hours. These are very tough ladies.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

An in the words of the original Mortal Kombat movie:

IT HAS BEGUN!!!!!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Mask6190 wrote: 3 years ago An in the words of the original Mortal Kombat movie:

IT HAS BEGUN!!!!!
To quote another Movie, before the Battle of Helms Deep:

"And so it begins" :)
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Glad this event is finally underway. Great job as always and can't wait to hear what you have in store for them. I am sure you will put them through the ringer.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice part! So another of your stories enters a critical point. I wonder who will win and 24 hours sounds very long, especially if the bondage changes continue through the night. Or will they continue until one of the teams gives up, making it even longer...
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Good update, glad to see the much awaited contest underway
the snarker
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by the snarker »

I've finally caught up after being out of the loop and I'm leaving a comment to tell you how amazing this story is. I love how lively and fun your characters are and how light the tone is. You always come up with some amazing situation to put your characters in a bind. You're easily my favourite bondage writer. It seems like you always push the right buttons for little ol' me.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Almost 120,000 views, wow. Thank you all very, very, very much. And I like the fact that we see new faces (and familiar ones) in the comment section.
Thank you to [mention]the snarker[/mention] , [mention]harveygasson[/mention] , [mention]Beaumains[/mention] , [mention]Caesar73[/mention] (as always), [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention] , [mention]Mask6190[/mention] , [mention]Canuck100[/mention] , [mention]Gooner97[/mention] , [mention]hafnermg[/mention] and [mention]boundandaway17[/mention] for reacting. I know I did not mention everybody, it would be a long list by now, but everybody's comments are appreciated.

The next chapter is below. Even with a 24 hour event going, there is always room for some more restraints...
Last edited by slackywacky 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

68 - Rivalry
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You think they will make it to 24 hours?” DW asked Tim.

They were sitting in the kitchen of DW’s home. His mother, Chloe, was making lunch, while DW’s sister, Trish, was on her phone, texting to friends, while sitting on the couch.

“I can’t believe they are doing this.” Chloe said, while making burgers.

“I have been tied up to 14 hours, but I was asleep part of it, and that was an awfully long time. Not sure I want to do 24 hours.” Tim said.

Tim was at DW’s because Chloe would bring them to the studio later in the evening, so that they could support the 24-hour effort and allow Elly and Bridget to get some sleep. Carrie would have helped too, but she could not find somebody to do her shift, so she was out.

“Have you ever been tied up, mom?” Trish asked, looking up from her phone.

“A long time ago when I was your age, yes. And when I was in college, we did a training exercise for a SWAT team. We played kidnap victims and later we played kidnappers and got arrested. It was fun.”

“You never told us about that.” DW said.

“That is because I did not think about it until Trish asked. I should still have some photos from those sessions the SWAT team did, as it was recorded for training purposes.”

This got Trish sit up.

“Any idea where?” She asked her mother.

Chloe grinned and shook her head. She had no idea where the photos would be. It was many years ago and they had moved twice, even now there was several boxes that needed unpacking.

“They could be anywhere.” She replied.

“Maybe we should just tie you up like DW’s girlfriend.” Trish stated.

“Sally is experienced in getting tied up. Mom is not.” DW said to Trish.

Tim had to laugh, as this was how things had started getting out of hand at their place. It all started with a simple tie but escalated into the bondage beast it was now. Not many people would organize a 24-hour bondage contest.

“I agree that comparing Sally with your mother is not fair for your mother.” Tim said. “Sally has lots of experience and she is really good at escaping. Your mother would not stand a chance.”

Without Chloe seeing it, Tim winked at DW, who picked up the signal.

“I agree. Mom would not stand a chance.”

It worked out almost as if it were orchestrated that way. Both Tim and DW could see how the thoughts ran through Cloe’s head. Her face showing the different emotions of her thought process.

“Who says I am not good at escaping?” She stated, ignoring the burgers for a moment.

“Nobody did, mum.” DW said, looking at Tim with a smile on his face.

“Maybe your daughter is better at it than you?” Tim asked, trying to see if both women would go for what they boys were trying to push.

“Duh, of course I am better than mom.” Trish stated.

“Ooh, another rivalry.” DW laughed.

Chloe smiled. She had figured out what the boys were trying to do and she figured she could get some use out of it. There were a few chores in the yard that needed doing, like cutting the grass. She knew neither of the kids liked that job, but she might get DW to do it for her.

“If we had some decent materials, we could have found out, but we don’t have anything.” She stated, paying attention to the burgers again.

“Oh, but I have some decent rope, Sally left some behind.” DW said.

“For when you tie her up.” Trish stated. “I could hear the two of you getting it on all the way in my room. At least you gagged her decently enough, as I could not hear much from Sally after she was tied up.”

Not expecting that rebuttal, Chloe had to laugh.

“Maybe you need to be a little more restrained.” Tim said to DW. “Pun intended.”

Now they all laughed. Tim had found, as Karen and Sally already had, that Chloe was extremely easy going. She was intelligent, but with a fun streak that made her act like she was years younger. Both DW and Trish had done good in school. Their father, Cloe’s husband, was in the army, currently on deployment in Afghanistan.

“Burgers are done.” Chloe stated.

While they made their burgers the way they wanted them, Trish looked at her mother.

“You really think you can escape faster than I can?”

“Yes. And how come you are so certain that you can do better than me? Have you been playing games I should know about?”

“No, mom, and you know that darn well. Mark broke up with me and I have not seen anybody since. And no, before you ask, Mark did not tie me up. At least not regularly. We goofed around a few times with a few scarfs, but that was it. Nothing like DW and Sally.”

“Don’t worry, I trust you.” Chloe replied.

She had been glad when Mark left the scene, although she hoped her daughter would find a boyfriend again. But she was still young, just coming up to her 15th birthday. DW ate like his life depended on it.

“What’s with the rush?” Tim asked.

“Want to get the ropes, before they change their minds.” DW replied in between bites.

“They have not even agreed to anything.” Tim replied. “Yet.”

Chloe grinned at the afterthought.

“I am game. I want to beat mom.” Trish stated.

Three pair of eyes looked at Chloe, who was pretending to be busy. Being restrained during the SWAT exercise had been fun, but it had not taken awfully long. Her childhood experiences were nothing to write home about, that had just been cowboys and Indians, nothing fancy. None of her boyfriends, including her now husband, had shown an interest, so if there had been any latent feelings for being tied up, they never surfaced. But she knew that the rivalry between Trish and herself was well known in the family.

“Okay, but only once.” She finally agreed.

Both Tim and DW looked at each other, nodding slightly. Their plan, which had come up spontaneously during the conversation, had bear fruit.

“I should change.” Chloe said, looking at her shorts and tank top. “This is probably not ideal for getting tied up in.”

Both boys stated quiet, although neither would have mind if DW’s mother had not changed. She was a good-looking woman at 38. After finishing her burger, she got up.

“I’ll be right back.” She stated. “Make sure everything goes in the dishwasher.”

Trish did not take much longer to finish her burger.

“I’ll be back soon too.” She said, almost running out of the kitchen.

With both women away, DW raised a hand for a high five. Tim responded.

“Nice work, man. That was some great manipulation.” DW said.

“Not the first time I do this.” Tim grinned. “Now get those ropes, and something to gag them with, before they change their minds.”

“Okay. Can’t wait to see how this works out.” DW said, before walking out of the kitchen, leaving Tim to clean up.

“Me neither.” Tim thought.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Great chapter again :)I´ll comment in more detail later :)
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great chapter with the introduction of Chloe and Trish. It also included the seemingly natural transition of them talking about bondage and wanting to be tied up. Amazing work as always [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. Looking forward to the next part.

Loved the line about the SWAT exercise being recorded for training purposes. But of course it would be. Ha.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Nice introduction of even more characters. They all fit together so well. It all seems so natural.
Spy Task Force Completed
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I had expected you wanted to finish this story after the 24 hours. Nope I was wrong as you just keep expanding the cast.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

@beaumains, remember that this is the one and only @slackywacky, of course he will defy our expectations almost every time. That's only one of the characteristics that makes him so readable.
Spy Task Force Completed
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Haha wow I'd like to live in this bondage fuelled world
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thank you for reading my story and commenting on it. Much appreciated.
There was an oopsie in the last chapter, but I think I managed to recover :D

The next chapter is below...

69 - First break
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Three hours. Time to release two of you.” Bridget stated.

She was the only one in the room not restrained. Sally and Miranda had been tied the whole three hours. Tamara and Karen had been tied up for 2 hours, but they would not be released at this time, they would get their break in another 3 hours. DW had gone home after the first two women had been tied up and he would be back in the evening with Tim.

“Let’s get you untied.” Bridget said to Miranda, walking up to the blond woman.

The bondage had been relaxed, it had been just a simple hogtie, not even a tight one. Both Bridget and Elly had figured they should start with something easy, before making the restraints more severe. But even lying on the soft floor for 3 hours was a challenge if you were not used to it and Miranda was glad that she was being released.

“Thank you.” She said to Bridgett.

Elly walked into the room with a tray of sandwiches and a pot of tea. Water bottles and light snacks were on a table to the side, for when the prisoners had their breaks.

“How are you feeling?” Elly asked Miranda when she took a sandwich from the tray.

“Not bad, actually. A little stiff, but that was to be expected. But this was a very loose bondage. Not the strict chair ties I get roped into at home. And not having a gag was nice, it allowed us to chat, which made the time go faster."

“Yeah, we’ll change that for the next session.” Elly grinned.

Bridget had released Sally, who ran to the bathroom the moment she was untied.

“Somebody did not go before we started.” Miranda grinned, drinking some tea.

She knew that pacing herself would be key, as she would be tied for 5 hours next, and she did not want to lose because she had to go to the bathroom.

“You two doing good? Want to give up yet?” Elly asked Karen and Tamara.

“I am good.” Karen replied.

The loose hogtie was easy enough to endure. It restricted mobility and she could not stretch her legs, but it was easy enough to be tied in for a for a few hours.

“Are we going to be gagged too?” Tamara asked.

“No, we’ll not change or add on to your bondage. But whenever it is your time for a break, we will change your bondage and that might include a gag.”

“Okay, I don’t mind not being gagged.” Tamara replied.

Both Miranda and Sally ate something and drank a little. The rules stated that they needed to be tied up within the 30 minutes of their break, so with 10 minutes left, both Sally and Miranda were told to sit down on the chairs, facing the back of the chair, which meant they had to spread their legs to either side of the chair.

“Interesting. Better not tell my kids about this.” Miranda said, while her legs were tied to their respective chair leg.

While Elly tied Miranda, Bridget was doing the same to Sally. The soft white rope ran from their ankles to their knees, making it impossible to pull away from the chair legs. Both women being tied had their hands tied palm to palm behind their backs with more soft white rope. The ropes were knotted off to the rung under the seat, pulling reasonable taught, far out of reach of their hands. The next rope was applied to their elbows, pulling them close together. Several neat wraps made sure there were no pressure points, making sure that neither women would have to ask for release before their time, 5 hours from now, would be up. The long rope was wrapped around their upper body, just above their breasts.

“Don’t think I’ll get out of this.” Sally said, while Bridget was tying a rope from the top of the chairback to the rope that ran around her torso, pulling it tight, which caused her prisoner to lean forward a little and tightened the rope between her wrists and the chair.

“This should keep you nicely sitting for a while.” Elly grinned when she finished tying Miranda.

“Yeah, I agree with Sally. Not much of a chance getting out of this.” She replied.

Both Elly and Bridgett picked up the ballgags that were on the piles they had created for each woman.

“Looks like we will be the only ones talking for while.” Karen said, observing the others being tied up, while lying on the floor.

“Finally.” Tamara grinned.

“What are you trying…” Sally could not finish her sentence, as Bridgett stuffed the ball in her mouth.

“Hmmmmpppffff.” Miranda grinned, as Elly had pulled the gag between her teeth.

“Isn’t that nice and quiet suddenly?” Tamara laughed.

She was lying on her side, watching, just as Karen, the proceedings. Her fingers had been trying to find a knot of the simple hogtie, but Elly and Bridgett knew what they were doing, and she had been unable to escape the bondage, even if it had not been an exceedingly difficult tie.

“An interesting tie.” Karen said. “Movement seems limited. But it looks not as strict as being tied to the backrest of the chair.”

“You still can’t move much.” Elly replied.

Bridget turned the chair that had Sally in it a little, so that she was facing the middle of the floor, like Miranda. With their arms tied behind their backs, even when they were not crushed together, their breasts stood out more than normal. Miranda had been smart enough to wear a bra, but Sally had not and the t-shirt she wore was not hiding that fact.

“The next break will be in two and a half hours for Karen and Tamara.”

“Hmmpppfffff.” Miranda sighed in her gag, as she was not looking forward to sitting like this for over five hours, but she also knew she would not be the one who would cry uncle.

Sally had much the same thought. They way they were tied allowed some left and right torso movement, but that was as much as they could move. The rope to the chair back and the rope to the rung under the seat counteracted each other, preventing any forward or back movement from their upper bodies.

“Okay?” Bridgett asked their prisoners.

Between Elly and Bridgett, they had decided that one of them would be always in the room with the prisoners in case something went wrong. That was even more important n ow that two of the women were gagged. Bridgett had been studying. It was Elly’s turn and she had decided to clean up their bondage equipment, so she was busy in the corner of the room. Karen had rolled over so she could watch.

“It is fun to think about all the times I have been here. So many different positions, so many different restraints. And all the times Harold left me tied up after a photo shoot. He thought it was funny that I was depending on somebody else to release me.” Karen said.

“Yeah, I remember some of them. He did this with a few more models, but you were his favorite. You hardly ever complained after you got released.” Elly replied from the corner.

“I knew complaining was not going to help anyway. If he had some idea, there was not much that would deviate him from that.”

“I know. He was a good husband. I miss him.”

For a moment nobody spoke.

“Did he really leave you tied up?” Tamara asked.

“Oh yeah. There were a few incidents where I was left tied up for Elly to find me, but she never came into the studio and Harold would find me the next morning, still as tightly tied and gagged as he left me. He would get scolded by Ellie, but it happened more than once.”

“I remember that time when you were locked up in the trunk and you fell asleep, and we did most of another photo session with a different model before you woke up.”

“That one was funny, I agree.” Karen said, remembering the events.

Tamara, Elly, and Karen talked some more, while Miranda and Sally just listened. With the ballgags in their mouths there was not much they could add to the conversation. The clock crawled slowly forward and slowly the conversation died out. While Elly cleaned up some more stuff, the four prisoners tried to relax as best as they could and waited for the next break period.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Now the real struggle has begun, and for the first time, I am unsure whether such a challenge is entirely save. Both parties are convinced of their own abilities and will not give up easily. This could end horribly.

Also, is the bondage dependent on their bodies? I can imagine that having a bigger mouth is a huge advantage when it comes down to gags.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

An easy start, perhaps. But the long haul on this contest is fearsome to contemplate. Although there is no way that I could stay stay awake 24 hours, even for an event as exciting as this, I would pay a pretty penny for a ticket to watch.
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

70 - Pole tied
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Maybe this is not such a good idea.”

DW looked at his sister who had uttered the words.

“Isn’t that a little late?” Their mother asked.

She was contemplating the same but was not going to be the first to give up. Chloe looked at her daughter, who was standing across from her in the undeveloped part of the basement. Both women were standing with their backs to separate metal support poles that distributed the weight from the floor above to the basement floor. Each pole was 5 inches thick and made of heavy metal.

“Are you giving up?” DW asked his sister.

“I did not know you were going to tie me this tight. I expected my hands to be tied behind my back, as that is how you tied Sally, but I can hardly breath, let alone move.”

“Are you giving up too, mom?”

Before his mother could answer, his sister interjected.

“I’m not saying I give up, just saying this was a little more than I expected.”

She fought her bonds, but it was a useless gesture, the boys were way to good at tying people up.

“No, DW, I am not giving up.”

“If you think about it, it is kind of funny.” Tim said to DW. “Your mother and your sister are tied up, while my mother and my sister are also tied up, just in a different location. And maybe a little tighter.”

“Tighter than this?” Trish stated, fighting her bonds once again.

“This is just a basic tie.” Tim replied to her.

It was a basic, although secure, position. Tim had tied Trish, while DW had tied his mother. They both had started with the hands of both Trish and Chloe. Both had 8 wraps of a reasonable small soft rope wrapped around their crossed wrists, first 4 wraps one way, then 4 in the other direction, tying the not out of reach of the fingers of both women. Next came their ankles, a thicker rope was wrapped 6 times around their ankles, before it was cinched. Since neither Chloe nor Trish could get at their wrists once fully tied, the boys did not bother to tie the knot in a specific place.

“You done?” Trish has asked.

She had looked anxious at how her mother was being tied, it was easier to see than how she was tied herself. Tim had laughed, before grabbing another rope. This one went just above her knees, using the same principle as with her ankles. With the next rope, Tim fixed her legs to the pole, wrapping the rope tightly around Trish’s legs and the pole.

“Really?” Was all that she said.

For both Tim and DW, the next rope was going to be tied at the next logical place, the waist of both prisoners, however Trish and Chloe did not know that until the rope was tied. The waist rope was cinched between their bodies and the pole, making it nice and snug.

“I don’t think you will be escaping from this, mom.” DW told his mother.

He grinned.

“We’ll see.” His mother replied, but she was quite sure her son was right.

And the boys were not done. Each took one of the longer ropes and wrapped it around the torsos of their prisoners, pulling them tight against the steel poles. The poles themselves would not move unless there was an earthquake and the whole house would have shifted.

“Why did I let myself talk into this?” Chloe thought, looking at how her daughter was tight to her pole.

“Maybe this is not such a good idea.”

Trish had uttered the words when Tim and DW had finished tying the two women, who were now contemplating their situation.

“Time for gags.”

“We never said anything about gags!” Trish stated.

“Feel free to stop us.” DW told her.

It was always fun to see when a prisoner figured out there was not much they could do to stop what was going to happen next. Chloe just accepted fate and opened her mouth to let DW stuff the washcloths into her mouth. It seemed that Trish was less willing to be gagged.

“Come on, Trish, it is a small cloth.” Tim said, holding the thing in front of Trish’s mouth.

“Hmmmm, Hmmmm.” She shook her head, keeping her lips tightly closed.

“I could tickle you.” Tim said.

“Oh no you…”

The moment Trish started talking, Tim shoved the cloth in her mouth. It was a smaller version of what Chloe had in her mouth, but it did the trick.

“Hmmppfffff.” Trish grunted.

Before she had a chance to spit it out, Tim tied a scarf over the mouth stuffing and knotted the scarf at the nape of her neck, silencing her. A similar scarf was used to keep the mouth stuffing in Chloe’s mouth.

“Okay, give it a try. Scream as loud as you can without hurting yourselves.” DW said.

“Hmmppppffffffff.” Trish tried.

Chloe gave a scream too. Both were still loud, it is very hard to silence somebody for real, but they probably would not be heard outside of the house.

“Good enough for me.” DW said. “Come on, Tim, time for a drink.

“Hmmppffff?” Trish tried to say something.

“We’ll be back in a few hours.” DW stated before they walked to the stairs that would lead them to the main floor of the house.

Both prisoners grunted in their gags. Neither wanted to stay tied to these poles for ‘hours’, although they both knew they were relying on the boys to let them go. Chloe wondered why Karen and family were into this. Being tied was not extremely comfortable and if it had not been for Trish, she would not be here. But she had been challenged and that was one thing she could not resist.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” She grunted, but the boys ignored her and walked up the stairs.

“See you later.” DW called out from the top of the stairs, before turning off the light and closing the door behind them, leaving both Trish and Chloe tied to the posts in the dark, as that part of the basement had no windows.

“You think they will escape?” DW asked Tim, while getting two pop cans from the fridge.

“No chance. They will be there until we let them go.”

“How long should we give them to try to escape?”

“You said several hours…” Tim left the end of the sentence hanging in mid air.

DW looked at Tim.

“You know I was joking, right?”

“Yeah, I figured that. How about 30 minutes? That is probably long enough for your sister.”

“Sounds good. You want a snack?”

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You are proving that the addition of Chloe and Trish to the story is an excellent idea. I am enjoying their predicament and I think that it is fine that the boys are not going to make them wait hours.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago You are proving that the addition of Chloe and Trish to the story is an excellent idea. I am enjoying their predicament and I think that it is fine that the boys are not going to make them wait hours.
Well said [mention]GreyLord[/mention] and well written as ever [mention]slackywacky[/mention]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic