All in the family (f/m, mm/FF, F/mff, F/f, f/mfF, FF/f, mf/FF and more)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

Great last chapter, Its nice to have breaks between the 24 hours challenge for the rest of the characters who are not involved to get a chance to shine.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Good update. Only you leave me wondering how the 24 hour game is going.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Good update. Only you leave me wondering how the 24 hour game is going.
The thought crossed my mind that this is diabolical scheme devised by the devious author :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago The thought crossed my mind that this is diabolical scheme devised by the devious author :)
Who me? Would I do that? :lol:
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago The thought crossed my mind that this is diabolical scheme devised by the devious author :)
Who me? Would I do that? :lol:
Of course not :) But I would :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

TimChimp wrote: 2 years ago Great last chapter, Its nice to have breaks between the 24 hours challenge for the rest of the characters who are not involved to get a chance to shine.
Thank you for your comment and you are right. And with both events happening at the same time, the switch from one scene to the other is even more logical, although I have not made my mind up yet as to where to go next... time will tell.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

71 - Cleaning up
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Fuck, fuck, fuck.” Tamara said to herself. “This fucking itch is driving me nuts.”

She wanted to scratch but being tightly tied meant she could not. And the gag prevented her from asking for assistance from Bridget who was in the room with them. All four women were sitting identically tied on the four chairs in the studio. Karen and Tamara just had their first break and after stopping off in the washroom and having a light snack and something to drink, they had been tied identical to Miranda and Sally. Every restrained woman had a ballgag in her mouth, making the chatter that had happened during the first part of the session a thing from the past. There was the occasional grunt, but that was it. Trying to ignore the itch, Tamara listened to what Bridget had to say.

“We decided to make the time you will be tied up variable. That means we will make the decision on how long you will be tied. We will still do the breaks separate, but when we do a tie that is more restrictive, we can make the period you are tied in that position a little shorter. If we see you guys are doing fine, we can make the period longer, if you are all struggling, we can make it shorter. Any objections?” Bridget asked.

“Hmmppffff.” Miranda said in her gag, shaking her head.

She had been sitting on the chair for just over 30 minutes when Karen and Tamara were untied from the hogtie. Compared to the current tie on the chair, the hogtie had been a lot less restrictive. You were able to move around, only the wrists and ankles had been tied and the hogtie itself had not been very tight. This chair tie was very much different. She had to lean forward, because the chest rope was tied off to the top of the chair back, her elbows were tight together and her legs were tied to the chair legs, which meant a lot less options to move around.

“The next session we’ll make really nice and tight.” Bridget said.

None of the women sitting on the chairs reacted. They all were just trying to get through this part of the challenge. Now that they sat tightly tied to the chairs, all of them were wondering what they had started. Karen and Tamara were still fresh in the current tie, but Sally and Miranda already had some time to savour the restrictive position. And to make matters worse for all four prisoners, Elly had removed all clocks from the studio so that the prisoners had no idea how long they were tied.

“Why were we doing this again?” Miranda thought.

She wriggled a little, trying to get comfortable. The ropes were tight, but Bridgett and Elly had done a great job in making sure that there were no pressure points. Having your elbows tied together was always a strain on the body, but at least they had not been tied as tight as her kids would do at times. Lately, it seemed that she was tied up more and more, spending hours without being able to move. And escaping was virtual impossible, her kids had become good at tying her up. The only thing she had to remind them about occasionally was that she was a human being, not a bondage doll without feelings that could be kept in bondage for hours on end.

“I’ll watch them for a while.” Elly said, walking into the studio with a cup of tea in her hands.

Bridget nodded and left the room. Elly placed her cup on a table and walked over to Sally, checking her arms and legs, which all seemed fine.

“Are you okay?”

Sally just nodded. It was the first time she was tied like this on a chair, facing the back, but it was not the first time being tied to a chair and being flexible, it made sitting with your elbows tied together a little less difficult. Elly walked over to each of the four women, but all seemed to be doing fine.

“I’ll be doing some cleaning up, so just make some noise when you need me.” She told the four prisoners.

It had been a long time since she had cleaned up the storage area of the studio. Since they stopped doing regular sessions and worked mainly on commission, the studio was not as often used and a lot of the materials in the storage area had, in some cases, not been used for years. The board Karen had been strapped too a few weeks ago was a perfect example. Elly started with taking the boxes out of the storage area and one by one she emptied them out and sorted the content on the floor of the studio.

“Want me to turn you around?” She asked Tamara after looking up.

She noticed all tied women tried to see what she was doing, but Tamara could not do that, because she was facing away from the storage area.

“Hmmppffff.” Tamara replied, nodding.

With a smile on her face, she walked up to Tamara. The four women were all pointing to the center between the chairs, so they could see each other. Elly turned Tamara’s chair around, allowing her to see what she was doing. Elly figured that any distraction would be welcomed by the four helpless prisoners.

“Better?” She grinned.

Tamara nodded again and Elly walked back to where she had been making an inventory of the boxes.

“Hmm, I completely forgot we had some of this stuff.” She said, while holding up a leather straitjacket. “Did you ever where this, Karen?”

She held the straitjacket up for Karen to see.

“Hmmppffff.” Karen replied and raised her shoulders, which looked funny with your elbows tied behind you.

“When Bridget is done scanning all the photos and we added the tags, we should be able to see.”

Karen had been tied in so many items over the years she modelled that she could not remember if she ever worn that straitjacket or not. Harold used to tie her in all kinds of different materials when she was modelling. After she quit modelling and only played at home, it was more just rope and leather that was used to restrain her. At times like this she thought about her late husband and, in this case, Harold. Both had been a big part of her life.

“Are you okay?” Elly asked, hearing Karen sniff.

After another sniff, she nodded her head.

“Yes, I miss him too.” Elly said, as if she knew exactly what Karen was thinking.

Time slowly went by while Elly worked on the storage area and the four bound and gagged women just endured their positions, until Bridget came back into the studio.

“You did pretty good there, mom.” She said to Elly, seeing the large pile of bondage gear on the floor, all sorted.

“I forgot we have all this stuff.”

“No surprise there. We hardly use any special items anymore. You seemed to have found enough leather cuffs to restrain everybody in the room three times over.” Bridget grinned.

“Yeah, we have a lot of them, but they are different sizes, so that explains the quantity.”

Bridgett held up the same straitjacket Elly had asked about to Karen.

“Never seen this one before.” She stated.

“I forgot we had it. I asked Karen if she ever modelled it, but she can’t remember.”

Together they worked on the boxes and for them time went by quick, in contrast to the four prisoners in the room. It helped that they had something to look at, but without being able to move much, the tight bondage was slowly taking its toll.

“Peep, peep, peep, peep.” Bridget’s watch started beeping.

“Oh, time to let two of our prisoners go.” She said, stopping the beeping.

Both Miranda and Sally sighed in relief. They knew it was their time to get a break, something they absolutely could use. Bridget untied Sally, while Elly worked on Miranda’s bonds, starting with the gags.

“Oh, wow. I am stiff.” Miranda said when the final rope was released.

“I bet you are. You have about 15 minutes, go do what you need to do, before you get tied again.” Bridget said to both women. “Snacks are waiting in the fridge.”

The other two helpless women in the room just sat quietly. They knew that they were next, in about an hour, to have a break, but first they would get to see how Miranda and Sally were being tied up again after their break.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.

Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

An itch? Oh that would drive a tied up prisoner nuts :twisted: Maybe add some itching powder to the challenge...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very good description of the inside, what the girls are feeling and thinking!
Last edited by Caesar73 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I have lost track of how long they are into the contest. It is clearly taking a toll but I don't see any indication that anyone is near a breaking point.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I think it is a good idea to make these chapters about the challenge a little uneventful. Not much happens, there is not much dialogue between the characters, and their thoughts are far from interesting. This is the reality of long-term bondage: As long as it does not hurt, boredom will kick in. I wonder what the next tie will be. Thanks a lot for the frequent updates as of lately.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago This is the reality of long-term bondage: As long as it does not hurt, boredom will kick in.
Yes, long term bondage is mostly boredom, unless you have somebody who teases you the whole time. Just sitting bound, deaf, blindfolded, and gagged on a chair becomes really boring. Trying to put that feeling in writing when we meet the participants again.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

72 - Boredom
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other than the occasional page being turned, nothing much was happening. Bridget sat on an easy chair in a corner of the studio, reading a Clive Cussler novel. It was one of the many books her mother had in the house, and she had always liked the adventure stories he wrote. After Elly finished the clean-up, she wanted to do, she had helped Bridgett in switching over the position for Miranda and Sally. Both women had enjoyed the 20 minutes or so that they got between positions, and they ate something and drank a little. The mandatory washroom visit was the highlight of the moment. Soon enough, Miranda and Sally had been tied again, this time on the chair in what normally would be described as ‘the right way’. One and a half hour later, Karen and Tamara went through the same ritual.

“Hmmppffff.” One of the prisoners sighed softly.

Instead of rope, leather cuffs and belts had been used to tie them to the chairs. It was a simple tie, a set of leather wrist cuffs on their hands and a set of leather ankle cuffs on their feet, with a rope running under the seat attaching both sets together, tight enough to limit movement. A belt around the waist kept them sitting in the seat. The cuffs were all locked, so getting them off was not possible. With no clock in the room, none of the four restrained women had a decent idea what time it was. And with the studio not having a window, it was not possible to guess the time based on the light outside. The door from the studio opened and Elly walked in, bringing a cup of tea to Bridget.

“Hmmppfff.” Tamara mumbled, but she got ignored by Elly.

The ballgag they had worn the last session had been replaced by scarfs. One in the mouth as stuffing, one around the head to keep the one in the mouth in its place. It was easier on the jaw muscles but had the disadvantage it absorbed saliva and made the mouth feel dry. All prisoners longed for moments something happened in the room they were held prisoner in. Even if it was just Elly walking into the room. Everybody looked up from their chairs when something happened in the room.

“Thanks, mom.” Bridget said, accepting the cup.

Before leaving the room, Elly checked on the other four women in the room. She did not speak, just checked their bonds, but all of them were still helpless. Elly knew it was around 7 PM and they would be switching positions again soon, but she did not give the women any indication that was the case. She was cooking dinner for her prisoners, something light and healthy, she did not want the event to end due to stomach pain or diarrhea. With Elly leaving the room, boredom returned to the room. Tamara and Miranda sat on their chairs, their heads bend forward, their chins touching their chests. Sally just stared at things, although it looked like she did not really see what she was looking at.

“Hmpf, hmpf, hmpf…”

Karen was most active. She softly kept moving around tensing muscles in her arms and legs, softly speaking into her gag. None of the others had any idea what she was doing, but Karen knew from previous experiences that being tied for 24 hours or more was not remarkably interesting. So, she kept herself busy counting time. According to her own estimates it had to be around six in the afternoon. She knew she was probably off by a little, but not much. All four women just waited for the next event, whatever that was…
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention], you paint boredom very well.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Karens experience come´s in handy, how to cope with long term bondage :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago @slackywacky, you paint boredom very well.
Thank you. I decided to keep the updates short, to add to the feeling that not much is happening. From personal experience I found being tied for 5 hours without being able to move, see, hear or talk, made me feel bored indeed. Wanting to scratch that itchy spot, wanting to lift the blindfold to see the time, wanting to hear sounds indicating that something is happening around you... but I could not, because I was too tightly and well tied.

If I feel like that when tied up for 5 hours, I wonder what it would feel like after 24. Suffice to say, I never had to experience that.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Yeah, being tied for such a long time can be boring, but that is part of the challenge. And the teens might have an edge when it comes down to agility, but maybe the golden oldies will crack then down when it boils down to boredom.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thank you for the comments. The next (smaller) update is below. They are smaller to give the feeling that not much is happening.

73 - Bed time
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tim and DW walked into the studio just after 10 PM. DW’s mother had just dropped them off.

“How are you guys?” Bridget asked.

“We’re rather good. Had a few hours of sleep after a little tie-up competition at my home. We’re ready for the night shift.” DW said.

He told Bridget about the little challenge his mother and sister had been in. Neither had escaped their ropes, so after 30 minutes Tim and DW had released both. Neither boy was sure they would get to tie them up again, as they did not seem to enjoy the experience. After that, both DW and Tim had gone to bed for a while before they were dropped off at the studio.

“Your mom already in bed?”

“Yeah, she went after we changed the position for our contestants.”

“Hi mom, Sally.” Tim said to his mother and sister.

“Evening, Tim.” His mother replied.

Neither of the 4 bound women were gagged. Bridget and Elly had agreed that sleeping with a gag in your mouth might not be the safest thing to do. And in contrast to the other position changes, they had changed the bondage for all the women at the same time.

“This is how they stay till morning?” Tim asked.

“Yes, we changed them all at the same time, so they have a chance to sleep. Their bondage is fairly light, so they can move around a little after sitting in the chairs for several hours.”

The bondage on the four prisoners was indeed light. Their hands were cuffed in front of them, each with a set of handcuffs with a 2-link chain between the cuffs. Ropes circled their knees, and the rope was also wrapped through the chain links, holding their cuffed hands close to their knees. Several knots had been used on the rope and the final knot had been located at the ankle ropes, so they were not able to get to it. The position allows for a fair amount of movement. Neither woman was tied to something, and Elly had given them all a pillow to rest their head on. The soft floor in the studio was not like a mattress, but it was as comfortable as could be. Each had been given the option of a blanket, but only Miranda had accepted. The ambient room temperature was not cold, Elly had kept it at a nice setting.

“All we have to do is keep an eye on them?” DW asked.

“Yes, try to stay awake, although they are not gagged, so they should be able to wake you if something is the matter. So far none wants to give in. We have not told them what time it is, although they obviously know it is evening, as we gave them pillows.”

“I am surprised nobody has given up yet.” Tim said. “24 hours are a long time.”

“I agree, but I think they are too stubborn to give in.”

Karen had to grin. Being tied this long was taking a toll on her, she was not as young as she used to be when she got tied up for this long, although the fact that they were allowed out occasionally was a bonus. Last time she had been tied for 24 hours, she had been in the same position the whole time, and it had been tight. However, she was not the one to cry uncle first. And she figured Miranda was thinking the same, so she suffered through the positions. At least, as Bridget had said, this position was not bad.

“We changed their positions 30 minutes ago, they all ate something and drank a little and did their washroom breaks, so they should be good for a while. Let’s see if they make it 6 hours in this position.”

“Six?” Tamara asked, looking at Bridgett and the boys. “Ugh, why did I agree to this?”

“Come on, Tamara, you can do it.” Sally said. “You were tied for 13 hours not too long ago.”

“Feel free to give up and tell them you want out. We really don’t mind.” Miranda added.

She would indeed not mind if somebody gave up. Sitting in the chairs had not been that easy and played havoc with her back. At least now she could rest a little. The blanket was nice, and she probably had been asleep already until the boys came in.

“Can we turn the lights down a little more?” Miranda asked.

“Sure thing.” Bridget said.

A few moments later the room got a somewhat darker.

“That’s the best I can do.” Bridget told Miranda.

“Do we have sleep masks?” Sally asked, seeing that the room was still light.

“Yes, we do. Who wants one?”

Miranda, Tamara, and Sally all took one. With their hands cuffed to their knees, they could reach the mask if they wanted to see something.

“Snacks are in the kitchen, so are drinks. If you need me, I’ll be napping in the front room on the couch.” Bridget told the boys.

They had asked Tim and DW to help during the night, so that Bridget and Elly could get some sleep.

“I’ll take the first part.” Tim said, settling in the chair that Bridget had used.

He put his earbuds in and watched videos on his phone, while DW took a few pictures of the women on the floor. Before long he was in the kitchen having a snack and doing the dishes, as there were some dirty plates. He expected it to be a long night, hence they went to bed early to get ahead of the curve, but it probably would still be a long and boring night.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice little part. It was quite simple, and nothing really happens. Everypne was so hyped for the challenge, but few things happen that are worth describing withput becoming too repititive. I think it is a good choice to release this section of the story in shorther parts. It makes it feel longer.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago and nothing really happens
Yeah, that was what I was trying to portrait. Glad you picked up on that.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I agree with [mention]Beaumains[/mention] that this was a nice little part. You are moving us slowly though a long tedious contest. It was none-the-less interesting.
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago It was none-the-less interesting.
Thank you. Trying to make something boring still interesting is fun to do. The next (small) update is below.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

74 - Nighttime

“Wake up Tim.” DW said, shaking his shoulder.

“Euh… what?” A sleepy Tim said, needing a moment to figure out where he was and what they were doing.

“Your turn to sit in the studio. I’ll take my break and set my alarm for 2 hours from now. Okay?”

Now that Tim was awake, the events of the weekend flooded back to him.

“Sure. Anything to report?”

“No, except for your mother, they are all asleep.”

“Okay, see you in 2.”

He got up from the couch he had been lying on and walked to the studio. It was 3 AM and DW had been watching the prisoners for the last 2 hours. The lights in the studio were set to low, and he could see that three of the four captives were asleep. His mother was looking at him, a smile on her face. Walking over to her, he sat down next to his bound mother.

“Can’t sleep?” He whispered as not to wake the others.

Nobody had made a rule the contestants, or the people watching them, could not talk.

“Just bored. Been counting to keep myself busy. I figured it is around 1 AM, right?” Karen whispered too.

“Sorry, mom, not telling you what time it is. Elly gave us clear instructions.”

“Come on, Tim, you can tell me?” She said, a small grin on her face.

“Okay, it is 6 PM, oh no, midnight, oh, no, 8 AM.” Tim whispered.

Karen laughed softly.

“Let me out, you bastard.” She demanded, although demands being whispered do not carry the same weight as when you say it out loud.

“Sure, you want to give up?” He teased her.

“I will not be the one giving up first.” She whispered seriously.

“Okay, I’ll leave you to it. It is my turn to watch you guys for the next hour or so. If you need anything, just let me know.”

“Thank you, Tim.”

He gave his mother a peck on her cheek, before walking to the chair in the corner of the room. Putting in his earbuds, he started to watch YouTube again. The volume low enough he could hear what was going on in the room, which was not much.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Short but sweet.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Short but sweet.
Indeed, the dialogue between Karen and Tim, beautifully done!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic