A Scout's Honor (f+/f+) - Chapter 2 (Apr. 26, 2024)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

A Scout's Honor (f+/f+) - Chapter 2 (Apr. 26, 2024)

Post by AlexUSA3 »

After the strong and positive reception to A Scout's Life, I decided to write a sequel to the story. :D

A Scout’s Honor Part 1

“Are you saying you watched internet p-rn?!” Grace asked in shock.
“I think so. The girl wasn't naked, so it's not p-rn, right?” Fiona replied sheepishly.
“Let's drop this,” I suggested, “And don't do it again.”
“Joyce is right. Don't ever do that again! That's unhealthy!”
“It was months ago,” Fiona blushed, “It was embarrassing saying it in confession.”
“Then let's forget it and move on as a silly mistake!” I encouraged my friend.

To explain, Fiona, Grace, and I were among the many scouts from the same church as this Girl Scout Troop was partially founded by a large contingent from there but open to all. Those of us from the church therefore shared church, scouts, and school alike, but we never hampered girls like Ruth-Ann, my most recent new friend, who were of different creeds in any regard. We just happened to have a slanted demographic.

Grace was the girl that stood out in our walking trio. She was 15, 5’6” tall, and had a red bandana kerchief holding her hair back. She had brown hair, a pretty, dark color, and hazel eyes that sparkled with a positive spirit. Grace was what is best termed the “good girl.” Despite a German surname, she had a decent tan from a lifetime in the Florida sun.

We all had scout uniforms, and to my left was a girl taller than me only by virtue of being a year older than me. Fiona was chestnut-haired, blue-eyed, and pale, as her Polish surname suggested, and built like an absolute stick in stark contrast to my average size (but Italian grandma strength) or Grace’s natural thick bones.

I was a hybrid of them. My hair was dark blonde, or brown at one angle and blonde at another, and my eyes were a lovely brown. Like I said, I have an average build but an Italian grandma’s strength like the Verdi ending of Joyce Verdi indicated. I didn't play in the kitchen too much except that I loved doing any kneading and rolling my mother needed done.

We all had the girl scout uniforms. Khaki shorts and button-up shirts were matched by a typically orange large bandana we almost all usually wore as neckerchiefs. Grace’s usual use of it as a kerchief was instead replaced by the red bandana, and I suspected it had to do with the recent introduction of rope games to our troop. Our troop had at least one outing per month in addition to at least one day trip. To my parents, it was a way for me to spend time with other girls my age, learn, and have fun, and I was ever so grateful for that.

There were problems in the troop though. I had resolved my conflicts with Ruth-Ann, a typical red-haired Irish girl with freckles. Our love-hate relationship had settled into a friendship since the last trip and benefited from us being the same age and size. The last outing saw Ruth-Ann and two other girls, Becky and Hallie, abandon me deep in the forest after tying and gagging me. I showed them up and offered peace; Ruth-Ann had apologized, but the others hadn't and avoided me like the plague since then.

Rope had become an important part of our troop from the last outing. Human subjects worked great for practicing different techniques and skills, and as long as no one was getting hurt we older girls were allowed to keep at it even though it wasn't encouraged or discouraged. Yes, we bound and gagged each other under the guise of “practicing knots.”

“Making a serious note of it, was it as fun as you hoped?” I asked Fiona.
“Things were so tense,” she grimaced, “I didn't have as much fun as I could have.”
“Things will be better this time,” Grace smiled, “We'll be able to enjoy ourselves!”
“Hey! Girls!” we heard Ruth-Ann’s voice calling out to us from camp.
“What is it?” Grace called back from our perimeter walk.
“It's dessert time!”

Not that I could usually enjoy dessert time because of my diabetes. Little ketchup on a hotdog, or none at all even. No s’mores. No maple syrup on pancakes. It could be a hassle for the people around me especially since I had to monitor my blood sugar and get my injection based on what the machine said.

Grace, Ruth-Ann, and I were sharing a tent tonight, to my relief. After our last outing, it was decided to group based on protecting me from my enemies instead of by age, lest Hallie attempt any form of revenge. There was not liking someone, but Hallie genuinely hated my guts.

Hallie was a big girl, bigger than Grace, and she had long blonde hair. Well, all of us girls had long hair except me, Ruth-Ann, and Fiona; we had it close to shoulder length or just past the shoulders. Hallie's size and strength allowed her to take down any one of us at will. She wouldn't look at me.

Becky was a short thing from the west coast. Her brunette hair was straight as an arrow; rumor was that she was part Shoshone Indian. If she were a Shoshone, her body didn't show it; then again, I wouldn't know a Shoshone if I met one! Her eyes were an unusually pretty green. Her innocent face hid the coward inside of her.

They made a perfect pair of rats. The big girl was offensive, and the short girl was cowardly. I saw a respectable person inside the short one, but she was too cowardly to let herself bloom. The bigger girl, on the other hand, had been too much trouble already, and I could do anything scout related with her as long as we didn’t talk beyond what was absolutely essential. I prayed that one or both would change, but I wasn’t holding my breath either.

Something meant more than badges to a good scout: honor. This had been instilled in us from our first days here. We had to pass a quick oral exam on this before we were allowed to take our oaths. That’s what this tale is really about: how one scout proved she had no honor and how one discovered that being honorable meant more to her than being a winner.

“Imagine a sniper is lurking outside the camp,” I said as I sat down, “He has one bullet. He must kill one of us. Who’s the dead one?”
“Grace,” Isabella responded without a thought.
“Grace?! Wouldn’t it be Mrs. Pulaski?” Fiona asked in surprise.
“No, Isabella’s right,” I turned to Fiona.
“They’d see this firecracker from a mile away,” Isabella giggled.
“Becky, you and Fiona could join me and make it a trio of girls for him to aim at.”
“They can pull it off unlike me!” I laughed at this; Grace wouldn’t die alone if she could help it.
“Tomorrow, Grace, tomorrow. I promise,” Fiona laughed as well.

Grace smiled and leaned back to howl in laughter. No one could take a joke better than she and Isabella. There must be a joke in our group including girls named Grace, Hallie, Isabella, Joyce, Karen (Mrs. Pulaski), and Lexi. At minimum, we represented the alphabet well; Jessica doubled that J for good measure.

Jessica and Lexi didn’t get into the rope games like the rest of us, but there were games they still found fun that weren’t TUGs. They’d participate in tying up a person for practicing tying logs, but a few of us, namely Fiona, Grace, Isabella, Ruth-Ann, and me, enjoyed the TUGs enough to play on our own.

“Yeah, get yourselves each a bandana,” Hallie feigned a smile, “And gag yourselves.”
“Hey!” Isabella snapped, “I’d say you should start first!”
“I know not to talk all night long unlike you cackling hens. Blah blah blah!”
“Sometimes I want to give you a black eye!” my friend was losing her temper.
“Girls!” Mrs. Pulaski stopped them, “Apologize.”
“I’m sorry,” Isabella blushed.
“I’m sorry,” Hallie lied, “We’ll talk later.”

The important thing was that we were scouts, and we had honor. That meant we played within a set of rules by which we all agreed to abide. Some rules were common sense, like not leaving a gagged person without someone to watch them. Others were just plain reasonable, like limits on the types of gag allowed. A few were personal, like not stuffing dirty socks in my mouth since I couldn’t stomach them too well, although I didn’t barf unlike Isabella.

Mom was Daddy’s second wife, so my older siblings were so much older that I had a niece who was a member of a different scout troop and older than me. Thus, these girls were like sisters to me, and I really cherished them. Everyone loved gathering at my home because of the cookies my mom made. In fact, upon this occasion, Mom sent me off with some regular chocolate chip cookies for the troop and diabetic friendly ones for me. They’d have to wait for lunch because we had plenty for now; nothing beats fire-melted s’mores even in a forest near Ocala, Florida.

Isabella was the girl who got picked on the most in school; after me, she got picked on the most. I got it the worst because I had the best grades in every class I took. I didn’t even boast of it; the other kids just would find out by word of mouth from the one or two souls who’d ask me how I’d done on the assignment. Then I’d get called “Nerdi” because I wore glasses. Isabella had classic Coke bottles on her glasses because she had a lazy eye. Isabella was the third-generation from a family of Cuban immigrants, and she had jet black hair and a slight tan to accompany her height, which was just a little taller than me. She had a heart in the right place although it got the best of her at times.

Isabella and Fiona had a question to ask of Mmes. Hughes and Pulaski before we went to bed for the night. Ruth-Ann and I helped Jessica put out the fire while Lexi, Becky, Hallie, and Grace went to the tents for the night. I wished I had paid more attention to what was going on around me, but Ruth-Ann and I were talking to Jess. Jess was a nice and, as a good scout, honorable girl. She was homeschooled; we did not get to see her as much. I had the best friends, really. Isabella had a big heart; Grace was the fun one; Fiona was the sneaky one; Ruth-Ann was sweet; I was practical. We brought out the best in each other once Ruth-Ann and I learned how to settle our differences maturely.

“Ruth, I need you for something,” Becky said as she exited my tent, “Come on.”
“Oh, all right,” Ruth-Ann looked at me and rolled her eyes, “I’ll help you.”
“No problem,” I brushed it off as they entered the other tent.
“See you soon,” Becky’s tone was foreboding.
Weirdo, I thought as I approached my tent.

From the distance, in the darkness, I could see the bright red kerchief of Grace in the door of the tent. She was still and lying down, and I wondered if she'd fallen asleep just from exhaustion. I entered the tent and was grabbed in a brutal grip. A strong hand clamped over my mouth to gag me, and I now realized that Grace was tightly bound and gagged.

“Behave yourself!” Hallie's voice snarled in my ear, “Payback's a b-tch!”
“Mmmm!” and into my mouth went Hallie's dirty socks.

TO BE CONTINUED
Last edited by AlexUSA3 1 day ago, edited 1 time in total.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

Uh-oh Hallie has her now. I can't wait to see her situation this time.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

A Scout’s Honor Part 2

Hallie’s socks tasted awful. I only knew they were hers because I saw the crayon blue color before it entered my mouth. I was no match against the big galute. Red duct tape, just like that which gagged Grace, began wrapping around my head and crushing my cheeks down more and more. I tried to let out a yell, but nothing came out. I looked down and saw that Grace was also bound with the tape; Hallie began exhausting the roll to bind me too! She started by gently kicking my knees from behind so I’d kneel on the ground and then taped my crossed wrists behind me. My wrists were in an ‘X’, and she made a ‘+’ with the red tape.

“You girls are in for a long night,” Hallie sneered.
“What are you doing?” Ruth-Ann interrupted us after returning from Becky’s sham errand.
“Just playing a game,” Hallie lied.
“Hel- uth!” Grace groaned into her gag.
“Quick, Becky, Joyce's socks!” the bully ordered her loyal minion.
“MMMMM!” Ruth-Ann was grabbed now as well.

I tried to get up and run, but Hallie tripped me again. I fell with a squeak while Ruth-Ann ate the filthy socks that had been on my own feet. Thankfully, no one here barfed from such things, but we had experimented to know I could at least handle it. What if they did it to poor Isabella? The thought of her getting hurt by them was enough to make me want to cry.

Hallie sat on me while blue tape wrapped Ruth-Ann’s mouth. Ruth-Ann, however, got lashed up with rope. They lashed her up, too, because they tied her arms like they were tying logs instead of practicing their diagonal lashing. I knew Ruth-Ann had done gymnastics, but I didn’t know that people could be that flexible. The ropes tied her wrists and just above her elbows with rope connecting the too bonds. The rest was typical stuff with rope below her boobs and her legs tied like logs in three places. When they finished, they took off her sneakers and socks and mine too. This meant they returned to me to resume taping me. Well, Hallie taped my arms to my waist and below my boobs, but Becky tied my logs together. They hadn’t finished with us three: they hogtied us. Ruth-Ann and I were hogtied with rope, and Grace was hogtied with tape. How was I supposed to get out of this now?

“Becky, go distract Isabella now. I want to take Fiona next. Wait until the spanking comes!”
“Yes, ma’am!” Becky was such a coward who thought she was taking the winning side.
“Gmmm mmmmm!” Ruth-Ann groaned sadly.
“Shut up, Woodlands Wendy!” Hallie spanked her fiercely.
“Mmmmmm!” my friend was ready to cry.
“Not such smart little goody two shoes scouts now, are ya?” Hallie repeated the act.

At that moment, I hated Hallie. Grace was genuinely crying. It hit me that she had a latex allergy and had reacted badly to tape one day when we were practicing our knots at her house, and she was reacting to the tape. She had a medical bracelet that said so much even because she had so many medicinal allergies. Few people are as genuinely good as Grace, and she deserved this less than anyone.

I knew there was no escaping this as long as Hallie and Becky were awake. Just as I had this thought, Fiona entered the tent and was grabbed by Hallie. Again, the bigger yet younger girl had taken down one of the high school girls. Poor Fiona liked eating my socks as much as I’d enjoyed eating Hallie’s. Bean pole had no chance against anyone, even me. Blue tape wrapped her head to seal Ruth-Ann’s socks in her mouth, and I worried about Isabella while I watched my friend get torqued with rope just like Ruth-Ann. Seeing the touching elbows made me grimace a bit, and now four of us were hogtied, gagged, and helpless at Hallie's hands.

“Where's Fiona?” I heard Isabella asking in the darkness.
“Maybe she’s talking to the twits or her crush,” Becky cruelly insulted us and Grace.
“Fiona doesn't have a crush… Hallie, you scumbag!” Isabella said when she saw us.
“Mmmmmmm!”
“In you go!” Becky shoved Isabella from behind.
“Why you!” Isabella came out swinging and hit Hallie on the cheek.
“You little b-tch! Becky, get the gray tape!” Hallie ordered her goon.
“Mmmmmm!”
“Hold still, you crumb!”

Grace was crying because she was suffering, Ruth-Ann and I were crying because we felt bad for her, and Fiona was crying because Hallie used her socks to gag Isabella in spite of the dangers that were known by even Jessica and Lexi. Insults, genuine harm, and violation of boundaries: Hallie was a scout without honor.

I felt a righteous indignation within me watching Isabella’s face turn blue while tape wrapped up her body unlike anything we’d ever seen. Tape wrapped her wrists like mine, but her torso was thoroughly encased, then her thighs, and then her legs. Hallie used almost an entire roll of tape just on Isabella, who was groaning from the flavor of her friend's socks. We had crossed the line from petty tit-for-tat. Hallie was a monster who needed to be put in her place, but how could I escape? Poor Isabella looked like an Egyptian mummy.

“Like Grace’s socks?” Hallie taunted Fiona, “Admit it, you’ve got a crush on her!”
“Noooo!” Fiona shook her head in anger; Hallie was a liar, too.
“Well, well, Joyce, looks like you and your little gang are in trouble.”
“Mmmmm!” Grace and Isabella were genuinely suffering.
“Ah, boo hoo,” Hallie pretended to wipe tears from her eyes, “Serves you right!”
“Mmm ah eh ou! Mm unna eh ou!” I promised her.
“We’ll see, Nerdi!” SMACK! “Does your shriveled up grandpa dad know you're such a jerk?”

She falsely accused Fiona of being lesbian; she used tape on Grace despite knowing she's allergic; she put dirty socks in Isabella’s mouth knowing she can't stand them for a reason; and now she just insulted my dad. I shrieked into my gag with anger surging through my body, but that only spurred Hallie to spank me some more.

Isabella was groaning and trying so hard not to notice the taste in her mouth. Grace’s eyes were wide as saucers and begged for mercy; from her squirming I knew she must be itchy from the tape. Ruth-Ann, poor thing, was also getting spanked and told how she was a traitor for apologizing to me and becoming my friend. Fiona had to endure the continuous insults about her friendship with Grace. Through it, we all received a continuous array of spanking. but I was the middle spank. Ruth-Ann, me, Fiona, me, Grace, me, Ruth-Ann, me, Isabella, me, Ruth-Ann, me… Ruth-Ann got a lot, too.

Blindfolds followed. Each of us had her orange scout bandana removed, folded into a wide band, and used to blindfold her. For Isabella and I, this meant having our glasses removed. I think Becky took them. Fortunately, Becky did this part, and her skills for this part weren't too good. She sat cross-legged on the floor and took it all in. She seemed so empty that you’d think she was a clone or a zombie or something of the kind. I couldn't tell if she hated or loved what was happening to us. Perhaps she was getting more than expected from luring some of us into this trap and acting as Hallie’s minion. Disdain was written on her face, but was it disdain for us or Hallie.

“There, Becky! We can leave these things to suffer,” Hallie stood and dusted herself.
“You're going to abandon them like this?!” I heard fear in Becky’s voice.
“You were sharing your tent with Isabella and Fiona. No one will know.”
“Well…,” Becky’s soul seemed to be awakening.
“Come on!” Hallie yanked Becky off the ground.
“Hey!” Becky slapped Hallie on the arm, “Want a second haymaker?”
“Like you could do that! I’d break you over my knee before you could make a fist.”
“You say that…,” Becky and Hallie left us behind.

What could we do? I had to save Grace and Isabella before anything bad happened. Except for Isabella, we all were hogtied, and Isabella was the worst of us at escaping even simple wrists-only ties. We'd done timed races; I was always the fastest, and Grace was second fastest. But that was rope. Grace and I were taped on our trunks. Immediately I rubbed my face on the ground to try to remove the blindfold, and with minimal effort I did that much and saw Grace had done the same. Ruth-Ann struggled more, so maybe Hallie had blindfolded her because it looked tight.

The girl with the red bandana seemed to be eyeing something though. Fiona would have been great to have helping us, but she was too distraught by Hallie’s cruel biting insults. Isabella also seemed a tight blindfold from what I could see; she was too far away. I peered into the darkness following Grace’s eyes, but I couldn't see it despite my efforts. My eyes were just bad!

“Oythe, han -ou unherthanh he?” Grace asked me as best as her gag allowed.
“Mmm hmm,” I nodded.
“Ah hahe a hife in ah hag. Ih he han geh ih, he han huh the hape.”
“Hare ith hour hag?” I asked her as best as I could, “Are -ou ohay?”
“Necthh ho hour heah. Ah’ll he hine. Heh uth ou-!” she had confidence in my abilities.
“Ohhhhhhhhh!” I turned and saw it, “Are -ou ohay?”

Hallie knew what she had been doing when she tied us up. She’d taped the escapists and roped the contortionists. She mummified the strong girl so that if we did escape we would have to work hard to get her out. Smarts are scary when used for evil. Grace, the sweetheart, was a contortionist too, but we didn't push her so much since we wanted a fair competition when she and I were racing each other. In fact, it was an idea for a day of ropework that gave birth to the TUG Olympics I eventually brought to college with me. She kept saying “Ou han ho ih!” to encourage me. I had to roll onto my side and pull the knapsack towards my hands. Slowly but surely, my hands opened the bag, and I started rifling through the knapsack as fast I could while hogtied. I heard a sickly groan from Isabella and knew she had to come first before I chopped at any other tape besides my own wrists. I think Isabella must have been saying Hail Mary’s because she kept a rhythmic groaning going.

Where is it? Rope. Bandana. Bandana. Socks. More rope. Bloomers. Yet another bandana. T-shirt. T-shirt. Where is the bloody knife? Come out, come out, wherever you are, Mr. Knife! Is this another rope coil? OK, Grace, I think you have a problem with TUGs, or you just really enjoy them even more than I do. T-shirt. Shorts. More socks. It had to be in here. Grace was a meticulous packer. She could make a mental list of 75 items and not forget a single one of them, and she’d make a physical list just so she wouldn't miss anything. Rope. Tape. Rope. Socks. Really, Grace, another bandana? Are you planning on gagging a lot of people? Yep, another roll of duct tape. Sorry about ruining your orderly arrangement. Finally, I touched something cold.

THE KNIFE!

TO BE CONTINUED
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

This is turning into an interesting little group. It'll be nice to see how they all develop as the story goes on 😊
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

I hope Grace gets free soon having her allergy triggered is torture and cruel. They do have the knife now does this mean escape is at hand?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic