In the middle of nowhere (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

In the middle of nowhere (M/M)

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

Jerry was driving his 18 wheels along the highway. The road was quite lonely in that section. He had heard of folks that went missing in the area and he wanted to pass by as fast as he could.

Suddenly, a man ran across the way. Jerry stopped his truck right on the tracks because next to the road there was a slope and then a ravine. He wanted to make sure the guy was OK. He felt uneasy doing so since he could have sworn the man was running half-naked and with his hands tied behind his back. The situation seemed quite dangerous, yet he decided that the poor guy probably needed help; if he didn’t fall off, that is.

He approached the place where he last saw the man, carrying his wrench, just in case.

-Hello, is anyone there? -Jerry felt rather stupid making that question, but he was so nervous that he couldn’t think of a better one.

A muffled grunting was the only answer. When Jerry walked a little closer to the sound, he spotted the man. He was a short distance away from the road, on the ground, entangled in a bush that had saved his life. Jerry could see that the man wasn’t only bound and shirtless but also gagged with duct tape. He ran towards the man and helped him up and then took him to his truck.

The guy seemed to be fine, except for some bruises. Once in the truck, Jerry started the engine and stepped on the gas, not wanting to be there much longer. It was such his rush for leaving that he didn’t even bother to set the guy free from his bindings. Not that the runaway cared much either. He seemed to be just as desperate to escape as Jerry.

They had traveled for about five minutes when the driver finally paid attention to his new passenger. He was a man in his early twenties, only a little younger than Jerry. His short brown hair was disheveled, and his torso had some scratches on, probably due to the falling. He was a bit muddy and covered in sweat. In spite of his scruffiness, Jerry could tell the guy was a looker. He had a toned body and was handsome, or so it seemed since he could only see his hazel eyes and straight nose above the tape. The man moaned and he felt stupid, again, for not taking off the gag.

-I’m sorry- said Jerry as he tried to remove the duct tape with one hand.

The runaway helped him by moving his neck and upper body to unwrap the tape from around his head. Once he was done, Jerry noticed the guy was trying to spit something. Whoever had abducted him introduced some cloth in his mouth to make the gag even more soundproof. He had to help in this part too, given that there were actually two pieces of cloth.

-Thanks, man. I’m Lance- said the grateful young man.

-I’m Jerry. Sorry about that. I’m still pretty shaky. Are you OK?

-It’s all right, I’m fine.

-I don’t mean to be rude, but I’m afraid I can’t untie you- started the driver in an apologetic tone-. Though you seem like a nice guy, you came out of nowhere and there’s a lot of stories about thugs around this place.

-I understand- replied the boy, noticeable dejected-. I just want to go to the nearest police station. Well… to be honest, I want to go home, but I need to do that first.

-I’m afraid it’s gonna take a while, maybe an hour.

The young man sighed.

-What happened to you?

- I’m on holiday from college and was on my way to visit my parents when I ran into a car in the middle of the road. I had to step on the brake to avoid a crash. Before I knew, this huge guy was next to my window and broke the glass with a bar. I ducked and when the window was open, he pulled me out of the car through it, dumping me on the ground. He took some zip ties and bound my hands behind me. It all happened so fast that I barely did anything to resist. When he started doing the same with my legs, I kicked him in the shin, but that only made him angrier. He sat on my legs and finished the job. When he had me defenseless, he started roaming through my car. I only had my luggage with me, mostly dirty laundry. I didn’t even bring my laptop.

>>>He was so frustrated by it that I thought that was it for me. Then, he approached and stared at me, as if looking at some merchandise in the store. “Don’t think I’m leaving empty-handed, kid. You’re coming with me” he said. I’m not ashamed to say that I begged him to let me go. I was terrified of what that man would do to me. He went to his car and came back with some rope, duct tape and a hunting knife. He cut off my jacket and my shirt before replacing the zip ties with the cord and hogtying me tightly. By then, I was screaming at the top of my lungs, but there was nobody around. My yelling was short-lived since he put a pair of my own dirty socks inside my mouth and then wrapped my head with the duct tape.

Jerry was feeling terrible about leaving the poor guy tied up after all he had been through and was so distracted with the story that he didn’t notice the boy working his way out with a knife he had in his back pocket. He just saw a rapid movement and suddenly, he had the sharp object against his throat.

-Don’t take it personal, dude. I just need your cargo- said Lance with a cocky smile.

“So, this is what you get for being a nice guy”, thought Jerry as he was chewing the spit-soaked socks he had removed from the thug’s mouth. At least the guy gave him a choice, it was that or his own socks. He knew that, saliva apart, they were clean, unlike his.

The hogtied trucker could be glad he was unharmed, other than the rope burns he was surely gonna get due to the tight bindings. He was clad in just his underwear since Lance, if that was his real name, didn’t want to take any chances. Though he wasn’t ashamed of his body, he wasn’t proud of it either. Too many hours sitting behind the wheel had made him grow a small potbelly and he couldn’t help to compare himself with the young bandit. He wished he could look that good when they finally found him.

Jerry saw Lance one last time as he was letting him know that he was done and was now leaving, before closing the door of the trailer. The thug had assured him that he would call for help on his behalf through the radio so that he could be found soon. He was, after all, in the middle of nowhere and a casual rescue could take too long for the poor bound man.
Deleted User 4525

Post by Deleted User 4525 »

awesome story, loved the nice twist. Can't wait to hear more.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic