The boy MM/m

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Duct tapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The boy MM/m

Post by Duct tapemouth »

Luis was a twelve-year-old boy who had just started high school. He had brown hair, a fairly light brown eyes, that sometimes the sun tore green flashes, and he was a white child with the least exposure to the sun. without protection, the skin burned surprisingly.

He lived with his parents and his little brother Nicolás, barely 3 years old. He also had a group of friends who did not exceed three members, without counting himself. They had known each other since each of them was in the womb. of their mothers, since they and their husbands had studied at the same university. It was so that the four friends were the same age a few months apart.

Luis was also a confident and quite innocent boy. He loved literature, music and, to a lesser extent, football. He was often the victim of his friends' jokes for his innocence, but for everything else, he was quite persuasive and if He intended to be very clever. In general, and thanks to his gift to persuade others, he almost always convinced his friends to be partakers of some "innocent mischief."

But when Luis was ten, something happened that divided his life into a before and after. It was at first a somewhat traumatic event, but with which he managed to deal quite well, without any sequel. Even so, he would never forget that night when his parents found him bound and gagged in his room, with Nicholas sleeping like an angel in his crib.

Some thieves had tied him up and gagged him in order not to interfere with the robbery they were going to perpetuate. Luis had accepted his situation as a true submissive, after all the hooded men carried weapons and he was terribly scared, so that fighting them would only guarantee a shot in the forehead.

It happened on a Friday afternoon. His mother and father were teachers at the school where he has studied all his life. The principal had required the presence of all the teachers, in order to talk about certain changes that were coming for the institution Luis's mother was extremely reluctant to leave their two children alone, especially Nicolás who was barely a year and a half old. By that time the marriage was going through a serious economic crisis, therefore hiring a Babysitter was not an option.

"I tell you that Luis is already old enough to take care of himself. Besides, the neighborhood is quite safe," said Luis's father.

"What about the baby? One of us has always taken care of him," the mother protested.

"Nicolas will not be a problem, honey. He has always been a calm child, and Luis already knows how to make a bottle and change his diapers. And I don't think it will take us more than two hours at the happy meeting."

The woman seemed to hesitate and finally agreed. Luis followed his parents 'orders and said goodbye to them. After half an hour, Luis let the baby sleep in his crib, in his parents' room. Meanwhile he entertained himself in front of his computer chatting with his friends on Facebook.The boy wore black and gray basketball shorts, a shirt that was written with blue NIKE letters and short white socks.That day he wore his glasses, which although he didn't really need them, he wore them from time to time because according to him they made him look smarter.

After twenty minutes he heard the doorbell. It was strange, since he was not expecting visitors. He glanced at his brother who was still sleeping, and hurried down the stairs. When he opened the door, standing at the threshold were two corpulent men who dressed totally in black, they also had their faces covered with balaclavas that left only their eyes exposed.They wore bright leather gloves and gleaming black boots. Luis was quick to close the door immediately but one of the men did not know he allowed; the other thief pounced on the boy and covered his mouth with his gloved hand. The boy struggled for a while until one of them pulled out a gun and pointed it at his forehead.

"Stay still or I shoot you in the head, child. You choose."

Luis looked at him with wild eyes and nodded frantically.

"Make sure you keep the child out of our way," the man with the gun hissed and handed the other a black silk bag. "I'll check the rooms."

The man with the gun climbed the stairs and Luis feared for the life of Nicolás. Although apparently those subjects only wanted to steal. But Luis thought otherwise. "Oh my God, they will kidnap me"

"I'm going to take my hand out of your mouth, but you must promise me you're not going to scream," the thief warned and touched the gun holster.

Luis nodded again and with an agitated heart.

"I see you are a good child," said the man, as a father speaks to his son.

He pulled out several pieces of white rope and dragged the boy's hands to his back. Luis felt that his wrists were being tightly bound, but it was not uncomfortable. Then, the thief came down to his ankles and immobilized them with the white rope. tie up above your knees and also below.

The man took a large roll of silver adhesive tape and a small piece of white cloth from the black bag.

"I'm sorry, boy, but you must be quiet," said the thief.

Luis said nothing and opened his mouth for the man to put the piece of cloth in. Then the thief cut two long strips of the silver adhesive tape and sealed the boy's lips, then smoothed the tape with his fingers and checked that the boy was effectively gagged. Luis gave the thief a pleading look, like a puppy and tried to say something, the tape over his mouth crumpled slightly but the only thing he heard was a "Mmmppfffhh"

"Please don't try to take the tape off your mouth, understand?"

Luis nodded.

"Take the child to his room," said the other thief. He carried Nicolás in his arms who didn't seem scared, rather he waved his chubby arms and babbled a couple of words. "This baby is very cute."

—Mmppffff !! - Luis exclaimed when he saw his little brother in the arms of that thief.

"Calm down," said the thief who had tied him up and carried him on his shoulders and took him to the room. Once there the thief accommodated Luis in the bed and then the other thief placed Nicholas in his crib. Baby stood up and grabbed the bars. He stared at Luis with his curious eyes and then smiled, while he jumped with joy, while his diaper swayed from here to there.

"At least he is happy," thought Luis. The thieves left the room and left him there, lying on his bed, bound hand and foot and with his mouth covered with silver duct tape. He let out a long sigh and thought maybe he could freeing himself from the gag, separating his jaw, but he preferred not to take a risk. Anyway, and strangely, having his mouth sealed with tape was somewhat relaxing. He even stood up with some effort and took a few jumps until he was in front of a large mirror that reflected it perfectly. He was pleased with his appearance: disheveled hair and somewhat crooked glasses, the lower part of his face covered with silver adhesive tape and the elegant strings of rope that surrounded his thighs, knees and ankles

"Wow! I hate to admit it, but I look good," he thought.

From then on Luis began to feel attracted and excited to be tied and gagged. However, it was something he did not tell his friends for some time. It was when he was 11 years old, his friends had brought up the subject of theft again. , and in fact they were very curious to know what Luis had felt when they tied him.

—I know that it will seem strange to you, but… the truth is that I liked being tied, even though I was very afraid at first - Luis confessed, with some shame.

After several minutes, Luis stopped listening to noise in the house and it was then that he began to rub his face against his shoulders.Finally almost all the tape came off his mouth and spit out the small ball of cloth.He didn't want his parents to they will find that way, but then he thought that if they did not find him gagged they were going to ask him why he had not shouted for help, so with the help of his shoulder he managed to glue again the tape that hung from his cheek. Even with the sweat of his mouth, the glue was tough
Camguy2050
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Camguy2050 »

Nice story this could lead in somany different directions cant wait to read the next part of this story
bosoj_o
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bosoj_o »

Interesting story. Very good!
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Lots of possibilities here. I can see two acquaintances see Luis and his friends, and thinking that they are secretive, so they follow them, and get caught spying. They take them to Luis' house, then tie and gag them.

Luis thinks they look neat, tied up together, and wishes he had someone tied with him when he was tied by the robbers, and racks his brain about how to get tied with one or more of his friends, without being too obvious about it.

No sweat. One of Luis' friends suggests that they admit the two spies to their group, but they have to be initiated. Guess what Luis thinks the initiation should be, and what his friends (surprisingly) agree to?

Or the initiation could be camping overnight in an abandoned house, a ghost town, or just outside of a graveyard. All sorts of possibilities there, too, like stumbling over some bad guys hiding out at the house or ghost town, and Luis finding it hard to contain his excitement, as he is ordered to tie and gag one of the others, then another one of the others is ordered to tie and gag him.

Ahh, well. Just a couple of thoughts to stimulate your creative juices. I give it an "A."

Drawscore
Duct tapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Duct tapemouth »

Thank you very much. Are goods ideas
Duct tapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Duct tapemouth »

Oliver

Oliver was one of Luis's three friends and perhaps the closest. Both lived in the same neighborhood, while their other two friends lived in another neighborhood a little further. He was twelve years old as Luis, with a difference of two months, being Oliver older. The boy had dark blond hair and almost always forgot to comb his hair. He had bushy eyebrows and was short in comparison to his age, in fact he was the shortest in the group.

As I said before, Luis and Oliver have always been quite close. When the four friends were not together, Oliver went to Luis's house and spent all day playing video games or doing sports activities although none of them did well in sports. Oliver had a sister and a brother, both were twins and three years younger than him. Oliver's mother was a photographer and his father was a writer. Oliver and his brothers often posed for a magazine or for a children's clothing brand. And that of being photogenic Oliver was quite good because he was a very attractive child.

Oliver's curiosity about the mooring games began a few days after the news about the robbery at his friend Luis's house came to light. And although Luis did not speak openly with anyone about his experience of being bound and gagged, the newspapers were very specific when it came to the news. So Oliver began to feel very curious about it. Of course, the boy had seen many people tied and gagged on television and there was always that awkward curiosity.

Oliver began to frequent websites with themes of mooring games and began to collect all kinds of objects that would serve to satisfy his curiosity: adhesive tapes, rope rolls, handkerchiefs and handcuffs. When he first used his collection, he was still ten years old and it had only been three months since they tied and gagged Luis. That day his parents were not at home thanks to their jobs, the twins had gone to play at the house of one of their friends and according to Oliver it would take about two hours, so he had the house for himself.

He went to his room and put on comfortable clothes for his mooring games session: a white cotton T-shirt, basketball shorts and white socks. On his bed were several long pieces of string, a roll of microfoam tape and a pair of handcuffs. He looked at the little table next to his bed and smiled when he saw a picture that was there. Luis and he appeared in the picture, both were four or five years old and both wore red caps and smiled at the camera like professional models.

Then Oliver started his homework. He took the first piece of rope and lay on the floor. He climbed his socks a little so that the rope would not hurt his ankles and proceeded to wind the rope around them. He was not an expert but still managed to make good knots. Satisfied with his work, he took another piece of rope and proceeded to tie his knees. After that he checked his moorings and it seemed fine. It was time for the gag, he had chosen the microfoam tape to cover his mouth because he had already tried the other tapes and had taken a couple of selfies. I had also heard that this type of tape was quite comfortable and resistant.

He cut a large piece of duct tape and covered his mouth. When he did he felt a surge of pleasure that he had never experienced and liked. He tested his gag but the tape only allowed him to make some understandable murmurs. Oliver smiled under the white duct tape and then proceeded to connect the handcuffs to the rope that tied his ankles. That way he would achieve a true hogtied. It cost him a little work and he had finally done it. Now he was completely bound and gagged. He began to moan and pretend he was fighting his bonds. While rolling on the floor and groaning, he remembered Luis and thought that perhaps he had also felt so euphoric at the time. That made him wish with all his might that Luis was next to him, both tied and gagged, smiling under his jaws. That thought caused something in his crotch to start growing wildly. Oliver liked Luis, and he didn't like just as a friend. Friendship had been transformed into something else and that was Oliver's secret.

Oliver had got so hooked on his thoughts that he didn't realize how much time had passed. To his horror, his brothers had returned home and were climbing the stairs to his room. Oliver tried to find the key, but Surprise! He did not find the key.

"Oliver, where are you?" Shouted little Christopher.

The two children began to knock on the door of Oliver's room, while the boy prayed that they would not enter, because he had not put a latch on the door.

"He must be sleeping, I suppose," Christina finally said and they stopped knocking on the door.

Oliver sighed in relief and managed to find the key to free himself
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

Wow!

Nice update...
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

He cut a large piece of duct tape and covered his mouth. When he did he felt a surge of pleasure that he had never experienced and liked. He tested his gag but the tape only allowed him to make some understandable murmurs. Oliver smiled under the white duct tape and then proceeded to connect the handcuffs to the rope that tied his ankles. That way he would achieve a true hogtied. It cost him a little work and he had finally done it. Now he was completely bound and gagged. He began to moan and pretend he was fighting his bonds. While rolling on the floor and groaning, he remembered Luis and thought that perhaps he had also felt so euphoric at the time. That made him wish with all his might that Luis was next to him, both tied and gagged, smiling under his jaws. That thought caused something in his crotch to start growing wildly. Oliver liked Luis, and he didn't like just as a friend. Friendship had been transformed into something else and that was Oliver's secret.

Try this: "He cut a large piece of duct tape and covered his mouth. When he did he felt overwhelmed by a wave of adventure and excitement, and saw, in his mind's eye, another bed in the room, where his friend, Luis, was laying face down, hog tied and gagged. He thought he heard a soft "mmmppfff!" escape from his mouth.

He tested his gag but the tape only allowed him to make some indistinguishable murmurs. Oliver smiled under his gag, then proceeded to connect the handcuffs to the rope that tied his ankles. That way he would achieve a true hogtie. It took a little work, but he finally did it. Now he was completely bound and gagged. He began to moan and pretend he was fighting his bonds. "This is soooo neat!" he thought, then looked around, to find that the image of Luis was gone, and he was alone. "This would be soooo cool if Luis was with me." he thought. "The only difference, would be my hands tied with rope, instead of cuffed."

While rolling on the floor and groaning, he remembered Luis and thought that perhaps he had also felt excited at the time. That made him wish with all his might that Luis really was next to him, both of them hog tied and gagged. Again, he smiled under the tape that covered his mouth.

Oliver lay there, pretending to try an get loose, and all the time, tried to think of a way to share this adventure and excitement with Luis. He realized that he'd need a third friend to join them, and decided on their mutual friend, Marco. "We'll get together on a day when our parents ain't home, and do it then." he mused. Then, another thought hit him. "Not only will I get tied WITH Luis, I'll get tied BY Luis, and I'll get to tie him!" he thought.

The more Oliver thought about it, the more his sense of excitement and adventure grew. "If we can do this, it's gonna be great!" he thought. As he did, another 'mmmppfff' escaped from under his gag,

A few subtle changes, Think about it, and let me know what you think, and if it works for you.

Drawscore
Duct tapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Duct tapemouth »

I appreciate your help, dear friend. and, I understand your disagreement about mixing sexual sensations at an early age, and I believe that having included that part of the story was not correct and less in this section of the page. I will take your advice into account and do not worry, there will be no more subtle sex scenes. Pd: I am Honduran and I do not know English one hundred percent, but I make the effort. PD2: Luis has two more friends apart from Oliver, they are Lucas and Frank
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Not a problem. Substitute one of them for Marco, and use your imagination to weave the other into your story.

English is a weird language. It is second only to Mandarin Chinese to master, for those that do not speak, read, and write it naturally.

Drawscore
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Duct tapemouth wrote: 4 years ago I appreciate your help, dear friend. and, I understand your disagreement about mixing sexual sensations at an early age, and I believe that having included that part of the story was not correct and less in this section of the page. I will take your advice into account and do not worry, there will be no more subtle sex scenes. Pd: I am Honduran and I do not know English one hundred percent, but I make the effort. PD2: Luis has two more friends apart from Oliver, they are Lucas and Frank
I don't agree. There is nothing wrong about a first year high schooler (in this case, Oliver) telling us about his crush and describing the stimulating effect thinking about Luis has on his body. You're describing a simple biological function, nothing unnatural or perverse, especially considering the two characters are emerging teenagers.

Please, do continue as you see fit.
This is YOUR story and I see no error in judgement here.

drawscore wrote: 4 years ago English is a weird language. It is second only to Mandarin Chinese to master, for those that do not speak, read, and write it naturally.
You need to stop deluding yourself about that.
Seriously, that concept is only a common one in English-speaking countries and among those who only speak English.

Anyone who's studied multiple languages will tell you that English is riddiculously easy to become fluent in when compared to languages like Russian, Mandarin, Japanese, French, Finnish, German, Spanish, etc.

Although English does become increasingly difficult and irregular the more you delve into it, that same trait is extremely common among the world's other major languages.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

I should have read your story before because it's quite good! And I'm geniunely curious where it's leading. True there are a few grammar mistakes here and there (I had to look up what "mooring" means XD) but nothing too serious and I'm sure it will get better with practice. As a fellow Spanish speaker I can tell you that you're doing quite well! Trust me, my first English stories (that luckily will never see the light of day) were quite bad! And even today, though I'd like to think my English is quite good I still make glaring errors so don't worry! The only way to get better is to keep writting. :)

Now I really don't see anything wrong with the way you described Oliver's feelings. It's perfectly normal for a kod his age and as long as it's not anything explicit I think it's okay to go in this section.

Also, keep in mind that this is YOUR story! Well intentioned people might want to give you advice about how it should go but it's up to you to decide if you take it or not, the most important thing here is that you are happy with the story. Because, trust me, if you like it, other people will!

Keep up with the good job and I'll be looking forwards uour next part! :)
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

>>>I don't agree. There is nothing wrong about a first year high schooler (in this case, Oliver) telling us about his crush and describing the stimulating effect thinking about Luis has on his body. You're describing a simple biological function, nothing unnatural or perverse, especially considering the two characters are emerging teenagers.<<<

To each his own, but Oliver and Luis were both identified as being 12, which, back in my day, was 7th grade, or the first year of middle school, previously called "junior high." (grades 7, 8, and 9) High school was grades 10, 11, and 12, despite the freshman year being the last year of junior high,

Still, 12 years old is a bit young for sexual feelings, whether or not you know what they are. 12 years old? They haven't even hit puberty.

Drawscore
Duct tapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Duct tapemouth »

bondagefreak, thank you very much for your support, I really feel honored, you are a legend on this website and I adore your stories. I hope you forgive me for not commenting, but your stories are so good that I forget to do it. Thanks again
Duct tapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Duct tapemouth »

Cj2125, I also appreciate your support, you are also a legend in this forum. I have to tell you that I adored the adventures of Max, Luke Dylan and Tom, no doubt each of them has its own personality. I also confess that that was my inspiration to write the story of Luis and his friends. Thank you,
1anoymous
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1anoymous »

I was about 8 when I first had such feelings. I think it's okay.
Last edited by 1anoymous 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

well...

i need to say I met 10-13 YO boys who start feeling feelings for another boy...

i met 11-13 YO boys who sayed me he had a crush for another boy...

so I think it's normal that kind of feelings and very normal if any one put that detail in a story.
Duct tapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Duct tapemouth »

Now that Nicolás was three years old, taking care of him was a headache for Luis. Every time he wanted something he went to the method most used by babies: cry. Nicolás looked quite like Luis, in fact his friends called him mini Luis.

One Friday afternoon, Luis and Nicolás were in the living room, while their father was making a couple of repairs to the family vehicle. Luis's mother was traveling at a relative's house.

Luis was sitting in an armchair reading The Dark Tower of Stephen King; Nicolás was playing on the floor with a lot of LEGO pieces. Suddenly Nicolás got bored of playing and asked Luis to turn on the television. His older brother did what he asked and began looking for cartoon channels.

"I want to see blue gnomes!" Said Nicholas.

-What? Asked Luis.

"Blue gnomes!" Blue gnomes! The boy shouted.

Luis did not know what Nicolás was referring to until he began to recede the channels and finally found what the boy wanted.

"You meant the smurfs," Luis murmured and resumed his reading.

"Smurfs! Repeated Nicholas.

Minutes later, Luis heard the alert on his phone indicating that he had an incoming call. He rolled his eyes and replied. It was his friend Lucas.

"What's up, Lucas Popotter," said Luis.

"Luis, mio caro come stai?" Lucas said with a rather bad Italian accent.

"Please don't speak Italian, I don't understand you," said Luis.

Lucas's father lived throughout his childhood in Italy, that's why Lucas had learned his father's native language.

"Ok, but don't call me Lucas Popotter."

-It's okay. Tell me, why is your pleasant call? Asked Luis sarcastically.

"I'm bored and wondering if we could hang out at your house." Are your parents home?

"Only dad." I am taking care of Nicolás. I think I could use some help with him.

"Perfect, I will tell my dad to take me to your house." See you in ten minutes, mio caro

-Bye. —Luis hung up the call and resumed reading his book while waiting for his friend Lucas.

After a few minutes Nicolás interrupted Luis again.

-Luis?

The boy paid no attention to the boy.

-Luis! Repeated Nicolas, this time out loud.

- What the hell do you want, Nicolas ?! Luis shouted and closed the cover of the book tightly.

Nicolás stared at Luis and tears poked from his eyes. Luis realized that he had been a bit rude in shouting at his little brother and felt guilty. He approached Nicolas and this time a little quieter asked:

-You need something?

"I wanted to pee ... but not anymore," Nicolás whispered and then Luis saw a wet spot on the boy's pants and another spot on the armchair cushion.

-Do not worry. We will go to the bathroom to take off those clothes. Luis took his little brother's hand and led him to the bathroom.

... Lucas was a boy of average height, squalid, with jet black hair and hazel eyes. He suffered from myopia, therefore he had to wear round glasses, hence his resemblance to Harry Potter, that's why his friends called him Lucas Popotter. His mother was a pharmacist and his father was the football coach of the team where he played. A very characteristic feature of Lucas was that his cheeks blushed very easily, and his friends made fun of him. Although he looked like a nerd, the truth was different. He was well known to all the teachers in his school, but not precisely for standing out in class, but for being the number one troublemaker in his classroom. Sometimes he became too stupid.

When Luis told him and his other friends about the robbery, Lucas was extremely curious about Luis' taste in being bound and gagged. For Lucas, tying and gagging a person was like an extreme sport. However, he never had the opportunity to tie Luis. That day he planned to do it finally. He put a pair of bandages and a roll of microfoam tape in his backpack. Then he changed his clothes. A striped button-down shirt, brown pants and moccasin shoes.

Ten minutes later he knocked on the door and Luis answered.

-Luke! Nicolás shouted and jumped into the boy's arms.

—Hi, mini Luis, how are you?

-I'm fine. I peed on the couch and Luis had to clean.

"Hahaha very funny, Nico," said Luis.

"Hey, do you have anything to eat?" I'm starving, ”Lucas asked.

-In the kitchen there is…

"Great," Lucas replied and headed for the kitchen, with Nicolas in his arms.

Seconds later, he heard Lucas belching, followed by a laugh from Nicolás.

"Your turn, champion," Lucas said to Nicolas and handed him the soda can.

-Wait! Shouted Luis. Mom doesn't let Nicolás drink soda.

"But your mom is not," Lucas replied and took a bite of his sandwich. By the way, thanks for inviting me to eat.

"I didn't invite you to lunch," Luis muttered.

"Suppose so," said Lucas.

"Burping contest!" Nicolás shouted and drank a drink of soda.

Little by little Lucas was forgetting the real reason for his visit, and Luis began to feel that Lucas was replacing him and felt a pang of jealousy. Nicolás had more fun with Lucas than with him.

Luis had to do something about it and walked slowly to the garage, where his father was repairing the car.

"Dad, can I have some duct tape?"

"Sure, son, but what do you need it for?" Asked the man who was currently loading a vehicle wheel.

"I need to repair something in my room," Luis replied, trying to sound convincing.

"It's fine, but don't neglect Nicolas."

"No problem, dad."

On the garage wall were three rolls of silver adhesive tape, two of them were extra large and extra sticky. If he wanted to mummify Lucas, the two rolls of extra large masking tape would help him. He returned to the kitchen and asked Lucas to accompany him to the room.

-What happen? Asked Lucas.

"Do you remember that you once asked me if you could tie me?"

Lucas nodded.

-Well, today is your lucky day. But first I must tie you. I bet you can't escape.

"I bet so." You make knots of girls, ”Lucas scoffed.

"We'll see," Luis conceded and pulled a pile of ropes from his closet.

—Wow! Cried Lucas. You weren't kidding when you said you had a collection of those things.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Nicolas is adorable XD! And I like Lucas, can't wait to see him tied XD. Good job! Looking forward the next part!
Duct tapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Duct tapemouth »

"Shut up and put your hands behind your back," Luis ordered.

Lucas placed his hands behind his back and then Luis grabbed a long piece of white rope, and began tying his wrists.

Luis had never tied anyone, however he had been practicing tying his own legs when he was home alone.

-Are you ok? Luis asked Lucas.

The boy in round glasses struggled briefly with his hands tied behind his back.

"He feels more comfortable than I thought," Lucas said. Are you sure I won't have any marks on my skin?

"I can't guarantee that," Luis replied and patted Lucas on the cheek.

"I want to play too!" Shouted Nicholas. The boy was sitting on the floor playing with a toy plane.

"Then we'll both play with Lucas," Luis replied and grabbed another piece of string.

Luis bent down and began to tie Lucas's ankles, until they were well immobilized by a wide band of white cotton rope. He continued to Lucas's thighs and did the same procedure.

There was Lucas, a football-loving boy, but he was not attracted to escape games. Now Lucas was bound hand and foot at the mercy of his friend Luis.

"What do you tell me now, Lucas?" Do you still think you can escape?

"I'm sure, just give me a couple of minutes."

"I'm not done yet," Luis said and took one of the wide rolls of silver duct tape.

"What are you going to do with that roll of tape?" - Lucas asked, and there was some fear in his voice.

"Relax and lie on the bed." The prisoners must be silent.

"But ... that tape will tear my mustache," Lucas protested.

Lucas was the oldest of the four friends. In three months he would turn thirteen, but he still had no facial hair.

"You don't have a fluff," Luis said and threw Lucas on the bed. Luis pulled out a long strip of silver tape and smiled at Lucas

"I'll be good to you, so I'm not going to put your dirty socks in your mouth," Luis continued.

"My feet don't smell bad," Lucas said.

Luis ignored his friend and removed one of the socks from Nicolás. The child's sock was small and a little dirty, but it didn't smell bad

"Hey, what if I drown with that?" Asked Lucas, alarmed.

"Calm down, here I will be watching you."

Lucas opened his mouth voluntarily and let Luis put the sock ball in, then placed the strip of tape over his mouth and smoothed it with his fingers. Lucas opened his eyes wide when he saw that he was totally gagged with that big piece of shiny adhesive tape. He groaned nervously and stirred in bed.

"Well, I'll go to the kitchen for a moment and come back immediately to see if you escape." Take care of Lucas for me, Nicolás.

Lucas growled beneath the strip of tape and Luis left him with Nicolás.

A couple of minutes later, Luis returned to the room and smiled triumphantly when he saw Lucas with his face soaked with sweat, unable to break free. He also found Nicolás trying to take the tape from Lucas's mouth.

"What are you doing, Nicolas?" Luis shouted and the boy was startled. Luis carried him in his arms and placed him on the floor with his toys.

Lucas groaned again and the tape took off from his mouth, thanks to sweat and saliva. Luis approached him and violently ripped off the piece of adhesive tape, producing a tearing sound. Lucas closed his eyes tightly and his whole face turned red. Then he spit out the sock.

"That hurt, idiot!" Lucas said as he licked his lips.

"Sorry, but it's part of the challenge you accepted." And since you failed to escape, it is time for your punishment.

-What are you going to do? Wait, that was not part of the deal.

Luis did not intend to torture his friend, he loved him like a brother and would not bear if Lucas ceased to be his friend.

"If you let me become a ribbon mummy, I'll do everything you ask." I will do your homework or be your slave, what do you say?

Lucas began to think about the tempting idea of ​​having a slave. Luis thought Lucas looked very handsome, tied and with a red face.

"Deal," Lucas said and Luis helped him up.

Luis took the roll of tape and began wrapping Lucas's body, from his ankles to his chest. In the end Lucas looked like a silver worm writhing in bed like crazy.

"Time to silence you," Luis said and wrapped the duct tape around Lucas's head, leaving him completely gagged.

"What does Lucas have in his mouth?" "Nicolás asked." Why does it make strange sounds? Nicolás covered his mouth with his hands and began to moan, imitating Lucas.

"What Lucas has in his mouth is this," Luis replied and showed Nicolás the roll of tape. It's called duct tape and you can't talk if you have it in your mouth.

"I want to be like Lucas. I want to be like Lucas!" - Nicolás shouted.

-Of course not.

-Please! Please!

-I said no!!!

Nicolás began to sob and scream.

"Ok, Ok," Luis conceded and pulled out a roll of full-sized duct tape, plucked a small piece and sealed his little brother's lips.

Nicolás began to touch his mouth with curiosity, and Luis could see that he was smiling. Now Nicolás was really moaning and Luis thought he looked very pretty with his mouth covered with tape. Then he turned his attention to his friend wrapped in silver duct tape, smiled and Lucas gave him a questioning look, perhaps wondering how long Luis would have it like that.

"I'll take a couple of pictures," said Luis and took out his cell phone. He took several photos and a video.

Nicolás ran throughout the room with one hand over his muzzled mouth, making strange noises. Luis approached his friend and began to feel his whole body, he was really fascinated with the work he had done. The vision of Lucas's body covered with shiny silver tape caused a slight shiver and a soft tingling in his stomach. Lucas stirred slightly and groaned.

"I think it's time for a couple of tickles," said Luis. Lucas wasn't worried about tickling, since he didn't have any part of his body, but his friends didn't know.

Luis was about to take Lucas's shoes off when he heard his father's voice, which spoke to him from the floor below.

—Luis, where are you?

Luis approached Nicolás and asked:

"I take that out of your mouth?"

Nicolás nodded and Luis pulled the piece of adhesive tape carefully. Nicolás had cheeks as red as Lucas's and that worried Luis.

"We'll be back soon, don't move," Luis said to Lucas and the boy responded with a groan of approval.

-Daddy! !Daddy! Nicolás shouted as he jumped down the stairs. Lucas has something in his mouth and it does so. - Nicolás put his hands on his mouth and began to imitate Lucas's moans.

"What are you doing, son?" —The man asked and at the same time he laughed at the occurrences of his little son. Then he carried it in his arms.

"Surely it's nonsense." We were playing a mime game, ”said Luis nervously.

"I see," the boys' father replied and looked at Nicolas's cheeks. "What do you have there, little one?"

"I don't know," said Nicolas. The man looked at Luis and the boy shrugged.

"By the way, Dad, you have great muscles," Luis said to change the subject.

Luis's father had an athletic body, despite being a high school teacher. He was wearing jeans, black boots and a white tank top, which was grease stained.

"This is nothing," the man replied.

"Of course," said Luis and tapped his father on the abdomen.

The man left Nicolás in an armchair and caught Luis in his arms.

"Come here," he said and began to scrub Luis's hair and tickled him. He finally hugged him, while they both laughed.

"No, enough dad." How disgusting, you're sweaty! - Luis protested with laughter.

Nicolás began to jump and clap while laughing like crazy. Meanwhile, Lucas was waiting patiently to be released from that prison tape.

"Where is Lucas?" Asked Luis's father.

"Hey ... well ... I think Lucas ate something that hurt his stomach and is the bathroom." I think he has diarrhea.

-That awful! Said the man. Well, I think there are medications for diarrhea in the emergency kit. You can give them to them, I'll take a shower. I will be in my room if you need anything.

-Sure Dad. See you later, ”said Luis.
Duct tapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Duct tapemouth »

Marco.

Marco had a YouTube channel and in just one year he already had more than 500,000 subscribers, a resounding success for a 12-year-old boy. Most of his videos were about challenges or popular video games.

Marco was a tall boy, dark brown hair and brown eyes. He liked sports and music. He was also part of Luis's group of friends and was the most enamored of the four friends.

One Sunday afternoon, Marco was in his room watching the last video he had posted on his channel. The video began with the opening of the channel, followed by Marco sitting in a chair, welcoming his subscribers. He wore an orange shirt with white stripes, gray basketball shorts, and white sneakers with black socks. Resting on his neck were his inseparable neon green headphones.

"What's up guys!" How are you? Said Marco. I am Marc2.2 and welcome to a new video. Today I will make a challenge that many of you had asked me many times. So prepare for the challenge of escapism.

He left the shooting plane and soon reappeared with a roll of silver masking tape and a pair of handcuffs.

-Good. What I will do next will be to cover my mouth with tape, then tie my own ankles with more tape and then handcuff my hands behind my back and try to find the key to free myself. I will try to do it in less than two minutes. Let the challenge begin !!!

Mark showed the camera one of his radiant smiles and took the roll of tape, then showed it to the camera. He then cut a strip of masking tape and stuck it in his mouth, cut a second strip and finished sealing his lips. He smoothed the tape with his fingers and smiled beneath the silver adhesive material. Then he grabbed the roll of duct tape again and tied his ankles.

Once that was done, he stood up and hooked the first shackle on his left hand and finally his hands were handcuffed behind his back. The stopwatch began to run and Marco started jumping around the room moaning and looking for the keys.

Near the end of the video, he managed to find the keys and freed himself from the handcuffs, then slowly tore off the masking tape that covered his mouth and cut the tape that held his ankles. He grabbed the camera and said goodbye:

—I hope you liked the video and don't forget to like, share and if you want a second part of this challenge, comment. Marc2.2 says goodbye, Bye!

Marco smiled satisfied to see that many of his subscribers wanted a second part of his challenge. Suddenly he remembered a strange event that happened last weekend.

Oliver and Marco had a cousin in common named Tony. Tony was 16 years old, tall and blond. He had always got along with Oliver and Marco since they were little and always took them to the stadium to watch their favorite football team play.

Tony had told the two boys that he would buy three tickets for Saturday night's game. Tony and Oliver arrived at Marco's house on Saturday at noon. But Tony had bad news for one of his cousins.

—I'm sorry guys. I know I said that the three of us would go to watch the game, but the tickets were sold out and I could only buy two.

-Seriously? Asked Oliver. What a fucking shit.

Oliver and Marco were very excited to go to the stadium.

"I will tell you what we will do." There are many favors that I need from you. For example I need someone to wash my car, or to clean my room .. And many things.

The boys understood Tony's hint and quickly began to compete.

Half an hour later they traveled to Tony's house. Marco rushed to wash the car and Oliver went up to Tony's room to clean the dump he had.

Throughout the afternoon, they were working for Tony. But what they didn't know was that Tony had taken advantage of his innocence until a beautiful girl arrived at Tony's house.

Tony spoke privately with his two cousins ​​and told them what was happening.

"Please forgive me, guys, but there was a change of plans." The girl in the room is called Nicole and will go with me to the stadium.

"Are you saying you'll take her and not us?" Oliver protested.

"Exactly," Tony said.

"You tricked us, cousin." That is not fair, ”Marco replied.

"I will go with you another day, I promise, but I can't waste the opportunity to go with that pretty girl." I will ask him to be my girlfriend. You will understand when you are my age.

Oliver and Marco were furious, but they didn't show it. Oliver already had a plan to take revenge on Tony.

"I still think this is crazy," Marco said. The boy was standing in Tony's garage. Marco had his hands tied behind his back with ropes, his ankles were also tied and his thighs were also tied. It was almost nine o'clock at night, and Tony would soon go to the stadium with his friend.

"I know, but Tony must pay." Now get in there and shut your mouth, ”said Oliver, who had a roll of silver masking tape in his hand and intended to gag Marco.

Marco got into the trunk of Tony's vehicle and then Oliver covered his mouth with tape.

"There I go, move a little," said Oliver and Marco replied with an Mmmppfffm.

Oliver tied his ankles with ropes, gagged and got into the trunk next to Marco. Then they covered themselves with a sheet and waited for Tony to close the trunk. When Tony noticed that the trunk of his car was open, he didn't give it much importance and closed it. Once they were safe, Oliver handcuffed his hands behind his back, and let the action begin. Tony started the vehicle's engine.

The next day, the news in the newspapers said:

“They find two minors tied and gagged in the trunk of a supposedly stolen vehicle”

“At about nine o'clock at night, yesterday, a patrol stopped a driver who apparently was driving at high speed. By closely examining the license plate, the officer confirmed that it was a vehicle that was reported stolen hours earlier. Even so, the officer asked the driver for the documents that responded to the name of Antony Alexander Cáceres Lopez (16), who was accompanied by a young woman named Nicole Maldonado Ruiz (16).

According to the officer, the boy had no license or permission. The officer asked him to get out of the car, however some blows from the trunk of the vehicle alerted him, so he immediately asked the young man to open the trunk. To the policeman's surprise, inside there were two children tied with feet and hands with ropes, and gagged with silver tape. Oliver Benson (12) and Marco Antassi (12) fought furiously against their bonds. They were quickly released and their alleged cousin was arrested.

In the end it was discovered that everything was a joke by the two minors towards their cousin. Fortunately, all the misunderstanding was cleared up, and the parents declared that the children were waiting for a good punishment. ”
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Fun story! And the plot reminds me of certain episode from a TV show I used to watch as a teen ;) overall good part!
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Great story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic