The Awakening (f/f) (F/ff)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
zerg rush
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Awakening (f/f) (F/ff)

Post by zerg rush »

I normally write darker, more fetishy stuff, so I thought I'd try a light hearted, more innocent story about a teenager finding her kinks.

Phoebe and Willow first met at a gymnastics class at the age of seven. Although Phoebe had dropped gymnastics for dance a year later, they had become best friends. They had recently started high school together, having been educated in different schools before. Through their friendship, both sets of parents were on good terms with each other. They had all booked a weekend away at an adult only retreat. While they were away, Phoebe and Willow would be babysat by Willow’s older sister, Samantha. Samantha was less than impressed. She had a new boyfriend, and would have much preferred spending time with him than looking after two kids. The friends were excited; this would be their first sleepover.

After having watched a film together in their pyjamas, Phoebe and Willow weren’t sure what to do next.
“What do girls do at sleepovers?”
“Girly stuff, I guess”
“Like what though?”
They thought, and came up with a very small list. They gave each other makeovers. Then they talked about boys they liked and bitched about most of the other girls in their year, while waiting for their new nails to dry. These activities didn’t last long however and soon they were bored again. Willow had spotted the flaw in their system
“Aren’t girly sleepovers supposed to have more than just two people?”
“Yeah, I guess. You think Sam would be interested?”
“I doubt it. She spends every evening in her room”

Phoebe and Willow wracked their brains trying to think of something to do. There was no point in going to sleep yet. With no parents, they could stay up as late as they wanted. Eventually, Phoebe came up with an idea.
“Do you wanna play a game?”
“What kind of game”
“You seen those duct tape challenges on YouTube?”
“Yep. Looks kinda dumb to me”
“Oh…ok…” Phoebe thought this game looked fun and was hoping to give it a go. To try and win Willow over, she exploited her friend’s competitive streak.
“I understand. We both know I’d escape faster than you, so it makes sense you don’t want to be embarrassed.”
“Is that so? I reckon you won’t be able to get free at all”
“Them’s fighting words”
“You’re going down, beeeatch”
“Hang on”
“What?”
“Have we got duct tape?”
“Hmm…?”
The girls couldn’t have a duct tape challenge without duct tape. The shops would be closed now, but there was likely to be a roll in the garage. The search in the garage was a bust, but they found what they were looking for in the cupboard under the stairs.
“There we go. Looks pretty full too”
“I’ll get a stopwatch”

Having found everything they needed, the girls raced upstairs. Phoebe was looking forward to getting herself free. All Willow cared about was beating Phoebe. Phoebe went first.
“Go round my wrists 3 times, my ankles 3 times, and put a strip over my mouth. Then stop the clock when I get free.”
“Ok.” Willow did as instructed, taping up her best friend.
“Three…two…one…go”
Phoebe struggled for all she was worth. She started by trying to kick the tape off her ankles, and was slightly disappointed that it was working well. Her legs were free in a matter of seconds. She tried taunting Willow through the tape, and that was largely successful as well. Willow didn’t really know what she was doing. The tape hadn’t been smoothed down or pressed over Phoebe’s mouth much, so it started coming loose as soon she opened her mouth. The tape round her wrists put up a bit more of an effort. Phoebe rubbed her wrists under the tape, trying to free them from her bonds. The tape got thinner and thinner as she struggled, and the adhesive weakened, soon not sticking to her wrists at all. After rubbing back and forth, she got an arm free. She had freed herself in less than a minute.
“Beat that!”
“Easy. You have to do exactly what you did to me, otherwise it’s unfair”

Phoebe wrapped the tape round Willow’s wrists and ankles three times, and put a strip on her mouth. Phoebe was the stronger of the two, so applied more pressure on the tape than Willow had, tying her tighter.
“57 seconds to beat. Ready…set…go!”
Willow struggled half-heartedly at first, expecting the tape to come off instantly. When it didn’t, she started to take it much more seriously. She couldn’t lose to her best friend, there was no way!
Kicking furiously, the tape round her ankles snapped. At this moment, Samantha entered the room. Willow was still gagged, so Phoebe did all the talking.
“What’s going on?”
“We’re doing the duct tape challenge”
“Are you recording it?”
“No. Why?”
“Good. There are lots of weirdos on the internet who get off on this kind of thing.” Samantha knew what she was talking about, being one of these ‘weirdos’ herself.
“Do they?" asked Phoebe. She had been getting weird dreams lately. She would end up bound, gagged, and tickled, but she din't know why. She would get tickled on her neck and armpits, but mostly her feet. She had been tickled once in her life, as a forfeit amongst friends. It tickled, yes, but there was another feeling there as well, that made her feel odd. It was a very nice feeling indeed, but it didn't make sense to feel like that. Tickling is supposed to be a torture, a punishment. So why did it feel pleasurable deep down? Maybe she was one of these weirdos as well, in a different way.

During this conversation, Willow had finally freed herself, losing badly.
“Sam, why was it so easy to escape? In the films they have to wait to be saved”
“The films are fake, sweetheart…do you want a harder escape challenge?”
“What do you mean?”
“I could tie both of you up if you want, and you could race each other to get free”
“Sounds good to me,” Willow answered. She had been quiet up until then, but now she saw a way to avenge her loss.
“Let me get some things.” Samantha left, and came back with her personal stash of rope and a pair of clean, ultra-thick socks. She liked to tie her legs up and gag herself regularly; having fantasies about what would happen to her if she couldn’t free herself. As she got more experienced, her chances of getting out without untying herself were getting close to zero. She was scared of tying her arms, in case she couldn’t get free. She wanted desperately to be bound and played with by her new boyfriend, but it was too early in the relationship to be thinking of kinky stuff.
“Who wants to be tied up first?”
“Me. I do!” cried Phoebe in excitement. She felt let down by the easiness of the first game, and wanted a real challenge. Willow just wanted to even the score.

Phoebe’s wrists were tightly bound and cinched behind her back with the rope. Rope was swiftly tied round her arms at her forearms, and below and above her elbows, both tightly cinched.
“Is that too tight?”
“No, it’s fine”
Samantha continued. She tied rope round Phoebe’s waist and chest, anchoring her bound arms and pinning them to her back, before cinching them.
“This is gonna be hard”
“You said you wanted a challenge, so I’m giving it to you.”
Phoebe’s arms now very secure, Samantha wrapped her fingers in the duct tape, stopping her from picking at any knots. Not that she could reach any anyway.
“You’re nails look pretty” Samantha said, noticing the glittery dark pink applied earlier”
“Thanks. We did it ourselves. All our nails match”
Phoebe’s nails no longer matched, being covered in layers of grey duct tape.

Samantha set about tying Phoebe’s legs. Rope was tightly looped around her ankles, calves, above and below her knees, and her thighs. Phoebe tried kicking her legs free, but nothing happened. She was really enjoying this game now. The sense of satisfaction where she freed herself would be huge.
“I’m going to roll you over on your front now”
“OK”
Now lying on her stomach, Phoebe’s legs were bent over, and Sam began tying her ankles to her wrists.
“Can you arch your back more than that?”
“I think so”
“More?”
“Nope. Any more than that and it hurts”
Phoebe’s taped fingers were touching her bare feet now. If her fingers hadn’t been taped up earlier, she was certain she could hold her feet in her hands. Samantha tightly hogtied Phoebe in that position. She could have been much meaner and stricter if she wanted to, but they were only 14, and it was only a game. If they liked it, they could play more games like this in the future. No point in tying them so tightly it hurts.
“How do you feel?”
“It’s really tight. I can’t move.”
“It’s a proper challenge now, isn’t it?”
“Sure is”
“Ready for your turn, Willow”
Seeing her best friend tightly bound like this was giving Willow second thoughts. It looked awfully tight and painful, and Phoebe had just said she couldn’t move. It was probably too late to back out now though, and something far more important than her comfort was at stake. Her pride..

Samantha bound her younger sister’s arm and body exactly the same was as Phoebe, taping her fingers up as well. She was surprised that she was in no pain or discomfort at all, her years of gymnastics giving her a great deal of flexibility.
“Does that hurt?”
“No. It actually feels slightly good.”
“That’s nice.”
This time, Samantha crossed Willows legs at her ankles before tightly cinching and knotting them. Her knees were bound together above and below, as were her thighs and her crossed shins. As Phoebe had before her, Willow have her ropes a try, and found them to be extremely secure, but budging at all.

“Why are my legs tied differently?”
“If you were tied exactly the same, it would be boring”
“If you say so… will it make a difference?
Samantha had forgotten this was supposed to be a race. She was so happy she was using her ropes on other people it slipped her mind. Secretly, she was also getting her own back on her little sister for being a brat. Willow’s ropes were a fair amount tighter than Phoebe’s.
“No” Samantha lied. “You’re both tied just as tightly as each other. Now I’m going to roll you on your front like Phoebe. Samantha then hogtied her little sister, but tighter than Phoebe. Where Phoebe’s taped hands were touching her soles, Willow’s taped hands were under her ankles. Her wrists were roped to her knees, nowhere near to touching them, with her bare heels pressing on to the ropes tying her wrists together.
“That’s…tight.”
“I know. Is it uncomfortable?”
“A little.”
“You’ll be fine.”
While Willow was being tightly bound, Phoebe was watching like a hawk, observing. Studying. Learning. Samantha addressed the two young friends.

“Remember when that strip of tape was over your mouth. Wasn’t very good, was it? It came straight off as soon as you opened your mouth”
“Pretty much, yes”
“You could easily call for help like that. We’re going to do things properly this time”
Phoebe was very interested in this exciting new development. Her mind was racing. What if this was one of those online sickos Sam mentioned earlier, she thought. She was going to pretend she and Willow had been robbed, bound and gagged. And if they were still bound and gagged when they had finished, they could do unspeakable things to them. Like, tickling their bare feet, or tweaking their noses! Phoebe hated having her nose tweaked, and being tickled sounded like the worst thing in the world. She had to save them before they were subjected to this inhumane torture! Phoebe wasn't sure why tickling came up. It kept coming up in her dreams. She would be tied up, and tickled for information. Sometimes she was a spy being interrogated. Sometimes someone needed the combination for a safe. And sometimes, a handsome boy from school tied her up, and played with her nicely. Caressing her body. Holding and kissing her. And if she was really good, maybe she would... no. She was with her best friend and her sister. She had to control herself.

Samantha unballed the thick socks, and balled one of them up again in front of Phoebe.
“Open wide.”
“Please don’t. It looks so big,” replied Phoebe, stuck deeply in her own fantasy.
“Sorry?”
“Er, I was just acting” said Phoebe, going red. Willow thought both of them were mental.
“Whatever” said Samantha, gently pushing the clean, extra thick sock in her mouth. It instantly absorbed the moisture in her mouth, making it dry. It completely filled it, and did a good job of muffling her words.
“Thmm Qumm Bmm” said Phoebe through the sock. Samantha ignored her, and turned her attention to Willow.
“You now. Don’t worry. It’s clean”
Willow opened her mouth, resigned to her fate. Phoebe was certainly enjoying herself, but Willow was indifferent to the whole experience. The whole situation had gotten out of hand, she thought.
The sock was gently worked into her mouth, filling it just as completely as Phoebe’s. She tried pushing it out. It moved marginally. Clearly, to expel the sock would take effort.

Samantha tied the friends’ hair into ponytails. “This will make sure you don’t get tape in your hair” she explained. “One strip won’t really hold. To properly gag someone, you need to wrap the tape round the head. Allow me to demonstrate.” Samantha held Phoebe’s ponytail in her mouth as she wrapped the tape round her mouth. Nine thick, tight layers of tape, from nose to chin, made sure the sock would stay in its new home.
“Give it a go.”
“Hmm. Hmm Mmm. Plmm Hmm Mmm.”
“Good, huh?”
“MmmHmm.” Phoebe nodded her head vigorously. No-one would hear her cries for help and come and save them now. No-one would hear their cries for mercy under their captor’s relentless assault on their poor feet. Her nipples were slowly becoming erect under her pyjamas. Willow didn’t notice, but Samantha did. She knelt down and whispered in Phoebe’s ear, so Willow couldn’t hear.
“You REALLY like this game don’t you?”
“Ymm.” Phoebe started blushing.
“We can play this game again if you want”
“Ymm Plmm”

Samantha stood up again, and put Willow’s hair in her mouth.
“Naughty. Someone’s tried pushing their sock out.” Samantha poked the sock back behind Willow’s teeth. Willow just rolled her eyes.
The duct tape was wrapped round Willows head. Soon she wore an identical gag to her best friend.
“Just a few finishing touches and you can start escaping.”
Samantha used her thinnest rope to tie Phoebe’s big toes together. She giggled gently through her sock. Her big toes were then tied back to her knee ropes, tight enough to stop her wiggling her feet, but not tight enough to pull her toes backwards. More of the thin rope was wrapped around each little toe, and tied to the outside on the rope on her thighs. This forced Phoebe to keep her toes spread. She went back to her fantasy. The burglar was going to tickle them for his own sick amusement! He would cruelly tickle her poor body, while Willow would be forced to watch helplessly, desperately crying through her gag, hoping he would tickle her instead so her best friend could avoid the torture and get a break.

Samantha turned her attention to Willow. Her little toes were tight together with the thin rope, and tied to her elbow ropes. Willow’s feet were forced into a point. “Rmmlmm” she sighed through her gag. With this addition to their bondage, Willow felt their chances of escape go away.
“That should give you a good challenge. We’re done now, and I’m going to change the rules slightly. I’m going to give you both a random amount of time to get free. If you get free, you win. If you are still tied up, you lose. You should be able to untie yourselves. You’ll just have to work for it. Have fun. See you later.”

Samantha left Phoebe and Willow to their game. She did like playing it, but she had an ulterior motive. She felt she had been a bit harsh on them, but they needed to stay out the way. She very much wanted to play again with Phoebe, but wasn’t comfortable with the way she seemed to be enjoying it.

Upstairs, Phoebe and Willow were fighting against the clock. They very quickly discovered that, tied as they were, escape was not on the menu. Willow struggled frantically for a minute, but none of her bonds loosened. Hogtied as she was, she couldn’t move closer to Phoebe. And what would she do if she got there. Their fingers were taped, so they couldn’t pick at each other’s knots. They wouldn’t be able to rub their gags off. They couldn’t even use try to use their toes to pick any knots or removes their gags. Willow gave up. She wanted out, but would have to wait, bored out of her mind, until the time ran out and Samantha untied them.

Phoebe also struggled, but didn’t seem to want to be untied. Her mind filled with fantasies, each one naughtier than the last. The burglar had left them to finish robbing them, but would certainly come back. She tried to wriggle her fingers out of the tape, to try and untie Willow, but the tape held firm. She tried to shuffle round the room, looking for something, anything, that could be used to untie them, but the burglar had taken their phones and all the sharp objects. And they were tied so tight they couldn’t move. She couldn’t even wiggle her toes, the way they had been tied. And Phoebe knew why he had tied them. Her poor feet were immobile, helpless to avoid the tickle torture that was coming their way. She was most ticklish between her toes, and she was being forced to keep them spread, inviting his mean fingers to do their worst. Willow was lying motionless with a blank expression on her face. She must be too terrified to move. Or maybe she had been tickled already, and was blanking the situation from her mind. Phoebe knew what was coming her way. In a way, the tension and anticipation made it worse. He was going to have his way with their feet. Those fingers were torturing and tormenting her, and she couldn't get away! He seemed to know all her most ticklish spots. All she could do was laugh into the thick sock in her mouth. What if his fingers got tired. That God. It was all getting too much for her.

No! The evil bastard pulled some electric toothbruses from a bag, and was taping them to her feet. Pllmm! Umm Bgg Ymm. Plzz Dmm Tmm Thmm Omm! she would scream through her gag. But he turned them on anyway! She would struggle and buck for all she was worth, the she couldn't dislodge them. Dmm Lmm Mmm! Tmmkk Tmm Omm she would cry again, but he left the room for some more burglaring. She couldn't concentrate on escaping anymore. She was just trying not to break under the relentless tickling. And whose to stay it would stop at tickling! There' was no way of knowing what he would do when he came back. He might even suck their toes! The very idea! It would feel all squishy and slimy and wrong! They had to find a way out. Their situation desperate, she tried calling for help through her gag. If might attract the burglar, but it could also get someone to save them.
“Hmm. Hmm Umm. Wmm Tmmd Umm Umm Gggd. Hmm Tmmnll Umm Umm Nmm Hmm Gnnnn Smm Umm Tmms. Plmm Hmm Umm!” she cried for real this time, getting carried away with her own fantasies. No-one could hear her cries. They had been mercilessly tickled and now he was going go further. And what if he got bored with their feet and wanted to do more to their helpless bodies…

Phoebe’s mind went back to the real world. Her face was going red. She had found her new favourite game. She wanted to play it again and again. She would be happy playing it with Samantha, but what if she could talk a hot guy from school to tie her up instead! Then he could be the burglar, and do all these naughty things for real, teasing and tormenting her in any way she wanted him to! Or, he could save her, and they could cuddle, and kiss, and…

Samantha sat on an armchair, phone in hand.
“Oh Hi”
“Hey babe! What are you up to tonight?”
“Nothing much. You”
“Parents are away. You wanna come over for some fun?
“You have a free house?”
“My sister and her friend are a bit tied up at the moment. They won’t get in the way.”
“I’m leaving right now. See you later!”
“Missing you already.”

This weekend was turning out to be a good one for Samantha. She could see her boyfriend after all. And she had a new friend to play tie up games with. This was going to be a very good weekend indeed. Phoebe was the real winner though. Now all her dreams made sense. She wasn't being tied up and tickled in her fantasies because she was bad for having impure thought. She was dreaming them because she liked it. And she found someone to tie her up, and maybe even tickle her! Today, she had found herself. Today, she had found her sexuality, and she couldn't wait to find a boy to help her explore it with her.
"Wait, why are you taking off my socks? My mouth? But I've worn them all day and they're all sweaty and they're far too big to fi-mmmmpgffph!
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Awesome and Cool story!!! Can't wait to read and see what happens next. Maybe Samantha could find a boyfriend who shares her interest. And is willing to maybe Tie Up her and her Older sister. My Apologies meant to say that maybe Phoebe could find boyfriend
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Beetlebailey13 wrote: 4 years ago Awesome and Cool story!!! Can't wait to read and see what happens next. Maybe Samantha could find a boyfriend who shares her interest. And is willing to maybe Tie Up her and her Older sister. My Apologies meant to say that maybe Phoebe could find boyfriend
Same here. This was really well done, and i really want to see what happens next.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic