Hit me with your best shot (m/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Hit me with your best shot (m/m)

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

This happened to me a couple of years ago, when I was in high school, and it’s not something that I’m proud of, but I think it was the exact moment when I decided to stop being afraid and take the bull by the horns. My name is Greg, by the way.

I was walking down the hall with Milton, my best friend. Yes, I know, their parents probably decided they didn’t want any grandchild when they chose his name, but he’s fun and loyal.

-Dude, c’mon, think about it- he said, trying to convince me for a hundredth time not to do it-. He said he’s gonna strip you naked!

-He said he’d strip me to my underwear- I corrected.

-It’s the same!

-Really? what would you choose?

-OK, it’s not the same. But still! You’re gonna be in your underwear in front of half the school. Don’t get me wrong. You’re slim and all, but you don’t have one of those beach bodies people would show off. Besides, he’s gonna tie you up to the freakin’ flag pole!

-I know, with my hands above my head and stuff.

-Have you ever been tied up? It sucks!

-How would you know?

-I can be a pest sometimes and my cousins truss me up. -then, he added, lowering his voice- Just last week I spent my Sunday morning hogtied in Spencer’s closet.

-Isn’t Spencer younger than you?

-So?

-Dude, you’re pathetic.

-Well, you’re the one who’s doing it willingly.

I had never been tied up before and, to be honest, I hadn’t given it that much thought until then. Now I was more nervous.

-And he’s gonna put your socks in your mouth like a gag.

-Actually, he’s gonna put his socks in my mouth- I shivered when I said it out loud. Bryan was a jock and they’d surely be soaked in sweat.

-And he’s gonna wrap your head in duct tape like a zillion times!

That part also scared me. I’ve always had short hair, but the idea of ripping it off once it was over wasn’t tempting.

-He could also blindfold you.

-All he’d need to do is take off my glasses. Oh, that reminds me, would you keep them for me?

-This is not a joke! Let’s not forget about the torture. He said he’s gonna use tweezers to…

-Pluck every hair of my/your armpits! – we said in chorus.

-I know! - I was minutes away from going through any nerd’s nightmare and his attitude wasn’t helping.

-Well, it’s gonna be something like this- Milton, then, lifted my right arm and dug his fingers underneath my sleeve, plucking a couple of hairs.

-Ouch! Back off!- I pushed him slightly.

-Oh, yes. You defend yourself from me but not from him.

-Well, he’s gonna have me bound and gagged, it’s not like I’ll be able to stop him.

-That’s my point! Why are you doing this? We can run and hide, like always…, wait, are you into this? ‘Cos if you are, we can do that in my place- he finished with a grin.

I chuckled at his joke. -It’s just that, how long have we been hiding? Ever since I gave him away with the principal for bullying people, he’s been harassing me.

-That’s why I told you not to do that, but you didn’t listen to me then and you’re not listening to me now.

-I just want it to be over! Also, sorry for having dragged you into this for so long.

-Never mind. Hey, if you’re doing this for me, you can stop right now. I don’t mind hiding in lockers during the rest period. I’ve learned to eat like that.

-Maybe I should hogtie you so you can feel at home.

-That was low.

-It’s not only for you but for me too. I’m tired of this.

That was it. I opened the door and Bryan was standing there. He was a little surprised that I’d actually shown up. I’d said I would, but he was expecting me to chicken out at the last moment. Honestly, when I said that I’d be there, I was half-expecting the principal to show up as well and save me, but all I did was gather more public for my humiliation.

-Here they are, Harry and Ron! -my hair is brown, although, Milton’s isn’t red but dirty blond. Well, I guess it works.

-I’m not a coward.

-You have been pissing your pants and running all year long!

-But I’m here now, right?

-Let’s get this over with.

I gave a few steps toward him and then, he pulled me and started taking off my t-shirt. I wasn’t gonna make it easy. I tried to push him off, but he entangled my arms over my head with my own t-shirt, leaving me blind in the process. He used his advantage to pull down my pants, all the way to my ankles. Then, he marched me like that to the flag pole.

I knew I was done. With a single move, he disposed of my t-shirt and trapped my arms under his armpit, wrapping them quickly with rope and cinching them in the middle. He tied a knot to the rope they used to raise the flag and pulled my arms over my head, leaving me completely exposed for his further torture. It isn’t smart to upset someone when you’re at his mercy, but I couldn’t help kicking him when he took off my pants after my shoes and socks were gone.

When he tied my ankles together and then to the pole, when he had me completely defenseless, something unexpected happened: Milton tackled him to the ground. For him, it was his Braveheart moment, and now that I think of it, it was indeed. The poor scrawny guy stood no chances against the muscled teen and soon enough, he was in the same position as me.

So, there we were, tied back to back and wearing just our boxers, waiting to be tortured by the resident bully.

-It’s gonna be one sock for each, then- said Bryan when he took them off.

-Thanks for that, buddy. I guess.

-I couldn’t let you die alone, now, could I?

-Did you put my glasses in a safe place?

At that moment, I heard someone accidentally stepping on them, when he tripped with Milton’s disposed pants.

-Never mind.

-I’ll buy you new ones.

-Never mind.

Those were our last words before the funky clothes entered our mouths. I can still remember the taste. The duct tape was indeed wrapped around our heads a zillion times, pulling hairs on its way. I was afraid that we would get a bald patch where the tape had been.

Bryan used the little tape left to wrap our torsos together, making any movement almost impossible. It was then that the torture began. I went first and he proceeded to pluck every hair of my right underarm before he went for Milton’s. It stung like hell! I was thrashing and cursing during the whole process. You could hear Milton screaming underneath his gag, which surprisingly managed to muffle the sound well enough so that no authority came to our rescue.

When he finished his epilating torment with our other sides, he decided to depict some anatomical parts on our exposed bodies, along with some beautiful poetry. After some photos and videos to immortalize the moment, he left us there for some kind soul to release. The rest of the public wanted their own souvenirs, so we had to wait for a while before a guy untied us.

I cannot say it was one of my brightest moments, not even a heroic one, but I do believe I grew up as a person and my pit hair grew back. Milton and I are still best friends, even though he chose not to go to college and is now working in a delivery company, then again, maybe it wasn’t really his choice.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Very nice one, I had a lot of fun reading. The thought of being tied, gagged and tortured soon, not liking the thought but still going through with it is a very exciting thought. Something I would always have liked to experience.

Thanks for writing.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Had fun reading your story! The dialogue was witty, the character were quite likeable and I finally got to see Milton getitng tied up after the tease on the other story!

I also didn't connect the dots until Greg mentioned that Milton went to work on a delivery service XD
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Fantastic tale, [mention]EzraMarubayashi[/mention]
This was the complete opposite of your latest tale "Last Day of School"

I liked that one a lot, but I must say, this one is even further up my alley.
As [mention]cj2125[/mention] pointed out, the dialogue is really on point and realistic.

The predicament Greg and his "heroic" would-be savior ended up getting into was the cherry on the cake.
Socks and duct tape really DO make the best gags!

Here's another one you should enjoy, guys:

[mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedup[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]beserkade12[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Harlequinn22[/mention] [mention]NotRowan[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Blakenome1999[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Johnny[/mention] [mention]bluemoon27[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ouch! That "epilating torment" sounds ROUGH! But still, another unique story from you. I like how poor Milton tried to help, only to share in the torment - and also the connection to another great story of yours :D

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I really liked this one too! As much fun as role reversals can be, I prefer the natural doms to be the ones in control. Love seeing these 2 nerds tied up and gagged with their bully jock's sweaty sock while he tortures them.
bluemoon27
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bluemoon27 »

I'd never actually thought of using a flagpoles pulley system for bondage. Interesting.
m/m bondage enthusiast.
The BDSM aesthetic isn't for me, please be gentle.
Switch.
Kik: @uncomfortable.html
IG: @kinktagram
Tumblr @uncomfortable-html
jammer212
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jammer212 »

Nice read pal. Enjoyed it loads, gonna need ti read some more of your work
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club