New game from my babysitter F/mm; last part added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

New game from my babysitter F/mm; last part added

Post by Gil »

Hello everyone. Here's a new story. This time with Lucy (Kyle’s babysitter), and Andrew (a good friend). This happened the weekend after Jean redeemed her coupon, so it was summer. There were a lot of experiences that summer. A big thank you to Killua for this great idea: https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... ile&u=9124
https://www.deviantart.com/killuaz96
thank you very much, buddy 😊. And thank you to everyone who voted 😊. Now have fun with the story 😊:

Hey guys, it’s Kyle here again. I had just turned 14 and Lucy was supposed to watch me because my parents were spending a day with my brother in Seattle, and my sister was visiting a friend. I asked if Andrew could come over, which was no problem because Lucy had time and would take care of us. She even did it for free. I never had a problem having a babysitter when I was 14. I liked Lucy a lot and she liked me. We always had a lot of fun together. My parents and Steve left when Andrew arrived at 9 am. They wouldn't be home until 8 pm and my sister would not be home until the next day. I showed him the new TuG stuff that I had gotten for my birthday. He was very impressed. And he was looking forward to trying some of it out someday. We went downstairs to the living room and watched TV while Lucy wasn't there yet. I was wearing black shorts, a green t-shirt, blue boxers, and black socks. Andrew was wearing a blue t-shirt, dark blue shorts, and black socks. At 10 am, the doorbell rang. We went to the door and I looked through the peephole. It was Lucy. I opened the door.

"Hey Lucy, come on in." I grinned at her. She was wearing a white t-shirt, black shorts, and pink socks that I recognized in her white pink shoes.

"Hey Kyle, thanks. And hi Andrew too." She grinned at us.

"Hi, Lucy." Andrew grinned back.

We walked into the living room. She put her bag on one of the chairs at the dining table. We sat down on the sofa and watched a little TV. At 11 am, Lucy made us something to eat. She made us scrambled eggs with toast. We all sat down at the food table and ate together. We had the juice to go with it. We talked about everything that had happened to each of us lately, including my birthday and all the new things I had gotten.

"A lot has happened since the last time I babysit you." Said Lucy.

“Yeah, a lot." I replied.

"But tell me. The last time I babysat you guys, we did an Escape Challenge. Do you remember?" asked Lucy.

"Sure, that was fun." Andrew replied.

“Well, for me it was more an “Andrew would break free and untie me” challenge." I laughed.

"Yeah, you got that right, haha." Lucy laughed too. "Do you guys feel like playing another game? I read about it on the internet and thought it might be something for you guys." She added with a grin.

"Sure. What's the name of the game?" Asked Andrew

"The game is called: The Hidden Key." Answered Jean.

"And how does it work, or rather, what do we have to do?" I asked her.

"It’s simple. We take 2 keys from your padlocks and put stickers on them. A red sticker for you Kyle and a blue one for Andrew. Then I will hide them somewhere in the house. Once I hide them, you have to find them. You have two hours to do that. If you find the key, you win. Simple and clear, isn't it?" She asked us.

"Yes." We answered with a grin and continued to listen attentively.

"Good. Now comes the interesting part. You start with your hands tied in front of your stomach with handcuffs. Whoever finds his key wins and will be released by me. Whoever doesn't find it, I tie him up in such a way that he can’t get out. I will free him shortly before your parents and brother return. By the way, you’re not allowed to remove any of the stuff I put on you to tie you up. That is forbidden. So it's every man for himself, so to speak. So it could be that Kyle doesn't find the key, but Andrew does, and Kyle becomes our prisoner. So far still all understandable?" She asked again.

We just nodded, eager to see what would happen next.

"Perfect. I'll be waiting downstairs in the living room watching TV. So if you want a clue, you come to me. But for every clue, I'll tie you up a little more. How much I tie you up depends on how much the clue will help you. For example: If I say that the key is not in the cellar, then I just add legcuffs on you or something else. But if, when asked, I say that it can only be in the cellar, I tie you up very well, that it’s hard to move for you. While I'm tieing you up, I'm also stopping the time, of course. And I will tie you up first and then I will give you the clue. So that time counts down only when you are searching and not when I tie you up. I use my cell phone for that. There I can stop at two time counter at the same time. One last incentive for both of you. If you both manage to find the key, you get the chance to tie me up until your family comes back. Now you know everything you need to know. Do you like it?" She asked us.

Andrew and I looked at each other for a moment, grinned, and then looked back at Lucy.

"You're still asking that? Sure." I said, beaming all over my face.

"Great. Then one more question. With or without costumes? I mean, I want to have something to laugh about, haha." She laughed.

Andrew and I looked at each other again and nodded.

"With, of course." Said Andrew with a grin.

"Well then let's clean up and then go to your room, Kyle." Said Lucy to us.

We nodded in agreement and put the dishes in the dishwasher. Then we went upstairs to my room together. We dug out the costume box and the TuG bag. Lucy opened the costume box and rummaged around in it until she found two she liked. She had one ready for me and one for Andrew. Mine was, for sure, the more embarrassing one. It was a unicorn costume: https://images.halloweencostumes.eu/pro ... ostume.jpg
It was a jumpsuit with a zipper on the back. The hooves were connected to the costume, but you could free the hands through an open place, like all other costumes. The head was separate.
Andrew was given a panda costume: https://images.halloweencostumes.eu/pro ... ostume.jpg
The construction of his costume was exactly the same as mine.

"Then you change your clothes, use the toilet to be on the safe side, and come back. I will prepare everything in time." Lucy said to us.

We nodded and left my room. Andrew went to the bathroom here on the floor and I went down one floor to my parents' bathroom. I stripped down to my boxers and socks and used the toilet. Then I put on the costume and zipped up the back. Likewise, I put on my head, which held up well. I looked at myself in the mirror and had to laugh. I left my clothes and went back to my room. Andrew was already back and sitting on my bed in the panda costume. Lucy had everything ready there. There were 2 pairs of handcuffs, 2 headphones, two sleeping masks, and 2 MP3 players. We both started laughing when I walked in.

"Great little unicorn, haha." Lucy laughed.

"Thanks." I said a little embarrassed and sat down next to Andrew.

"I borrowed the headphones from you and Steve for a minute. I don't want you guys to notice where I go to hide the keys. This is what they look like, by the way." She grinned at us and showed us the two keys, which were from my padlocks. One had a red sticker on it and the other had a blue one. The red one was for me and the blue one for Andrew. They were flat and small.

"Then put your hands in your mittens/hooves and let's start." She grinned and picked up the handcuffs.

We did as she said and she cuffed our wrists in front of us, so we couldn't take our hands out of our mittens/hooves. Then she took the sleep masks and put them over our eyes, put the headphones in place, and turned on the music. For me, she put on "Eminem." I liked his songs very much. I didn't hear or see anything, except the music. After four songs, which was about 12 minutes, I noticed my headphones being taken off and also my blindfold. She did the same with Andrew.

"I took some pictures already too, haha." She said and showed them to us as we sat there listening to music.

"HAHAHA." We both laughed.

"Well, I won't keep you guys any longer. It’s noon now. You have 2 hours for the search, which I stop myself as I said. Your time starts.........NOW." She said and showed us the stopwatch on her phone where it said "Kyle" above one time and "Andrew" below the other.

We both got up and left the room. I stayed on this floor while Andrew and Lucy walked downstairs. Lucy took my TuG-bag with her. I was curious to find the key because the key was very small and the house was very big.

"The key could be in the smallest box or the back corner. Either way, I guess I'll have to get some clues, no matter how much she will tie me up," I thought to myself.

I went to my sister's room to start. Standing in the doorway, I looked around. But I kept away from some boxes and drawers where I knew she kept private things. I couldn't find the key there. At least not on the first search, but I wanted to look elsewhere first. So I went to my brother's room. I looked around there too, at least where I could reach with the handcuffs. I searched through some boxes and drawers, as I had done with my sister, but I found nothing either. I left everything as if I wasn't there. Otherwise, I might get my black miracle if they caught on that I was snooping in their rooms. I left my brother's room and went downstairs to get a clue. 30 minutes had passed so far. So I still had plenty of time, but I wanted to use it to narrow down the search. I reached the living room and Lucy was watching TV. She had everything that was in my TuG bag spread out neatly and sorted on the couch table. She turned to me.

"Ah, there's the first one. And it's my favorite little unicorn, haha. How can I help you?" She asked laughing.

"I want a clue." I said to her, blushing slightly.

"A big clue or a small clue? You know what happens, right?" she asked me.

"Yes, I do. I'll take a small clue first." I answered.

"Okay. I'm going to stop your search time. Come here." She said to me.

She stopped the time and I walked toward her. She stood up in the meantime and looked at all the things that were on the table. She decided to use the legcuffs. She knelt in front of me and fastened them to my ankles.

"That's enough for a little clue. Here's the clue: your key is not on the top floor."

"Great, I've already searched almost everything there. So not a helpful clue." I said, slightly disappointed.

"Well, I don't know where each of you is looking individually. " She said to me.

"It's all good, I know," I said.

She nodded at me, sat down, and started the timer. I walked out of the living room. The legcuffs restricted my movement a little, but not much.

"I think she intentionally gives a bad small clue so I’m forced to take the big clue later." I thought to myself.

I went to the kitchen and continued searching there. After a few minutes, I heard Andrew coming upstairs. He was in the cellar. I turned around and saw him. He looked at me too, grinned, and waved at me. I grinned and waved back. He went into the living room. He was probably picking up a clue. I kept looking. When I heard him leaving the living room, I peeked into the hallway once more. I was curious to see how he was tied up now. When he came into the hallway, he had legcuffs on, just like me. He must have gotten a small clue as well. I turned back around and kept looking. I could hear him coming toward me.

"Hey, Kyle. Let's work together so we can tie Lucy up then. " He said to me with a grin.

"Sounds good." I replied with a grin as well.

"I was in the cellar and searched everything. There were none of our keys." He said to me.

"Good to know. I was on the top floor and searched in Emily’s and Steve’s rooms. I found nothing, but I didn't search in every corner. It was too uncomfortable for me, and if they know, I was rummaging around in there, they will kill me. But I'm going to search the whole kitchen." I said to him.

"Well, then I'll take the top floor and search again, okay?" Asked Andrew.

"Yeah, you can do that. Maybe I missed something and there's also my room and the bathroom, too." I said.

"Lucy told me, that my key can't be in a bathroom." He said.

"Good to know. In my case, she said mine can't be on the top floor, but yours might be. And mine can be in the bathroom, of course. So I'll check there later, too." I said to him.

"Very well." He smiled and left the kitchen.

I continued searching in the kitchen. I searched every little spot there. Every corner, every drawer, every pot, every cupboard, etc. It took some time, because some were out of reach for me., but I couldn't find the keys here. I looked at the clock. It was 13:09.

"Damn. It took more time than I thought." I thought to myself because so far, time was hardly ever stopped for a little clue. A minute or two at the most.

I left the kitchen and went back to the living room.

"Okay, we need another clue." I said to her.

She looked at me in silence for a moment. Then she stood up.

"Small or big?" She asked.

"Small again." I said.

She nodded, stopped my time, and bent over the coffee table again. She took the ball gag in her hand.

"Open your mouth." She grinned.

I did and she put the gag in my mouth. She tightened it at the back of my neck.

"Does the gag amaze you?" She asked me.

"Mmmeemph." I nodded at her.

"You said “we”. That means to me that you've teamed up to get the keys faster. Of course, I want to prevent that as much as possible." She grinned.

"Damn. I should have watched what I was saying." I thought to myself.

"All right, here's your clue. Your key is not in the cellar." She said.

I just rolled my eyes.

"Judging by your reaction, Andrew told you that your key isn’t in the cellar, haha. Of course, I want to win too, just like you guys. That's why I'm going to make it as hard as possible for you then if you're already working together of course. And remember, you can't take off any restraints. It’s against the rules." Lucy winked at me and sat back down.

I left the room and went upstairs to find Andrew. I heard him rummaging around upstairs. I went up the stairs and found him in my room.

"MMAMNNDRMWWM." I screamed into my gag.

He turned and looked at me.

"I see you wanted a new clue, haha. Did she find out we were working together? Is that the reason for the gag?" He asked.

"Mmeemmph." I nodded.

"Damn. All right, we can still win. Was there a key in the kitchen?" He asked me.

I shook my head.

"Crap. What was the clue? Where did she say yours couldn't be?" he asked.

"Meemmlamrm." I hope he understood what I was trying to say.

"Cellar?" He wanted to know.

I nodded again.

"Yeah, she wants to make it hard for us. I've searched everything here on the floor, except your room. Do you want to keep looking here? I want to get a clue. Probably a big one since we only have less than an hour left." He said to me.

I nodded and Andrew disappeared downstairs. I searched my entire room, every little nook, and cranny, but found nothing. I left my room and went around to look in Emily and Steve's room. Everything looked tidy. That was good. I looked at the clock. It was 13:30.

"We're running out of time. And my timer was stopped only for 5 minutes or less, so I have a good 35 minutes left. Andrew probably had more time left than I did because Lucy tied him up during my search here and his search time was stopped. " I thought to myself.

I walked downstairs and heard someone jumping upstairs. One floor down, on the floor where my parents had their bedroom, with a bathroom and their workroom, Andrew came jumping upstairs. He was now much more restrained than before. His leg cuffs had been removed and instead his legs were tied together with ropes. A 5-yard rope was wrapped around his ankles. As usual, it was wound between his legs a few times and knotted tightly. Lucy also tied his knees with a 10-yard rope. Above and below like she did with his ankles. He was also gagged with the ball gag like me. His hands were no longer handcuffed, but a zip tie was tied around his hands, as well as his thumbs were tied together with a smaller one. Around his upper body were two of my belts that I had gotten for my birthday a few weeks ago. One around his shoulders and one above his elbows. So he could still move his forearms. The belts were locked with my little padlocks. Andrew had taken a big clue, that was clear. Now, of course, it was very difficult to communicate since neither of us could speak.

"MMAMNNDRMWWM." I said his name and he looked at me.

"KKMMIMMPH." He looked at me.

I thought for a moment about how to make myself understood. I only could use my hands to communicate. I pointed to Andrew and then around the floor, which I repeated three times hoping he would understand what I meant. He looked at me and nodded. He pointed to himself and then again around the floor, also three times.

"Very good. His key is here on the floor." I thought to myself.

I grinned at him as well as I could with the gag. Then I pointed to me, down, and then circled Andrew. I would convey that I was going for a big clue now too so we both still had a good chance of winning it. He nodded at me. I thought he knew what I meant. He jumped into my parents' study. There he wanted to begin the search. In the meantime, I went downstairs.

"Mmuumcyph." I said into my ball gag.

"Well, do you have the key?" She asked me with a grin.

I shook my head.

"Do you want a new clue?" She asked again.

I nodded.

"A Big clue or a small one?" She wanted to know.

"Miiggmmph." I said.

"Oh, a big Clue? Well, that makes me happy haha." She laughed and stood up. "I guess you've already met Andrew. I'll tie you up the same way so you both have an equal chance and of course, I'll stop your time." She added and stopped my timer. I could see that I had 25 minutes left and Andrew had 40 minutes left. So there wasn't much time we have to find them.

Lucy removed my wrist and ankle cuffs but left the ball gag inside my mouth. Then she took a 5-yard rope, a 10-yard rope, a large zip tie, and 2 of my belts. She began to tie me up the same way she did with Andrew. She tied the 5-yard rope around my ankles, the 10-yard rope around my knees, above and below, the large zip tie around my hands, and the belts around my shoulders and above my elbows. She still put the padlocks on so I couldn't take them off. She left out the little cable tie because my hands were in the hooves of the costume and so I had less room to maneuver anyway, like Andrew with his mittens.

"There, now you're tied up just like Andrew. You have 25 minutes left, Andrew has 27. Here's your clue: your key is definitely here on this floor." She said and grinned at me.

I looked at the clock. It was 13:50. I still had until 14:15 to look around.

"Very well. I've already searched the kitchen. Now all that's missing is the bathroom, the hallway, and the living room." I thought to myself.

"From now on, your time keeps ticking." She said and kept the timer ticking.

I nodded and hopped away. I wanted to look around the bathroom first. As I hopped off, I heard Lucy.

"Hop my unicorn. Hop, hop, hop." She laughed.

I stopped, turned around, and grinned at her as best I could with the gag, then hopped on into the bathroom. Once there, I took another good look at everything. The little cabinet that was there, under the toilet, in the mirrored closet, and even by the flower I looked to see if it was there, but it wasn't. In the mirrored closet, it was hard to look anywhere because it was a little higher than eye level and I couldn't reach everywhere thanks to the belts.

"I hope Lucy remembered that we can't get everywhere like this." I thought to myself.

I exited the bathroom and hopped into the hallway. There was our large wooden cabinet with several drawers and two doors. Inside were all of our "outdoor" clothes. I searched every drawer, every jacket, even every shoe. But still no key. I could hear Andrew hopping around upstairs, rummaging. He must haven't found it yet either. I jumped back into the living room and looked at the clock. 14:10.

"Damn it. Only five minutes left. And there's still so much to search through here. I think I've lost the game." I thought to myself.

I didn't mind losing since I loved being tied up anyway, but the game gave me an incentive to win since I could tie up Lucy once. So I was happy with both outcomes of the game. I jumped over to the dresser that was next to our dining room table and started looking there. But there was nothing to be found there either except dishes and board games. Then I jumped to our TV wall and began a quick search there as well.

Biiiip, biiiiip, biiiiip. Biiiip, biiiiip, biiiiip.

I stopped searching and turned to Lucy.

"Too bad, little unicorn. Your time is up. You lost." She said with a grin and showed me the stopwatch.

I ran out of time. But Andrews was still 2 minutes ahead.

"Want to know where the key is?" She asked me.

"Mmeeemmph." I nodded to her.

She got up, walked to the other end of the couch, and took out the key from between two seat cushions. It was my key with the red sticker.
"You were really close at the end." She said to me with a grin.

I nodded at her in agreement.

"Alright, you go sit on the couch while I go see Andrew. His time is almost up too." She said and walked up the stairs.

I sat down and watched TV. I was a little disappointed that it was so close. Five or ten more minutes and I would have found the key. I heard Lucy coming down the stairs. When she entered the living room, she carried Andrew and sat him next to me.

"You both were really close to your keys. Kyle's was between two seat cushions and Andrew's was in your parents' workroom under the mouse pad.” She grinned and held both keys in her hands. "But you both lost in the end. So I'm holding you as my prisoners until your parents return. But first, I'll take off your gags." she added, beaming with joy.

We both nodded in agreement. Lucy approached us and took out Andrew's gag first, then mine.

"Did you at least have fun?" She still wanted to know.

"I certainly did." I replied with a grin.

"Me too." Replied Andrew, also grinning.

"Good, I'm glad to hear that. I've found the right game, then." She laughed. "I'll free you first so you can go to the bathroom because otherwise, you won't be free until your family comes back. And keep your costumes on." she winked at us.

“Yes.” We both said quickly.

She freed me first. She undid the padlocks that held the belts in place and put the belts away. Then she untied the ropes around my legs and very carefully cut the cable ties around my hands and thumbs. Then she did the same to Andrew. While Lucy put everything back neatly on the table, Andrew and I went to the bathroom. I went into my parents' bathroom on the upper floor and Andrew stayed downstairs to use the toilet there. When I finished and went back downstairs, Andrew was waiting for me outside the living room, grinning at me. We walked into the living room at the same time, where Lucy was waiting for us.

"There's my unicorn and panda again. Are you ready for your captivity?" asked Lucy with a grin.

We looked at each other for a moment, grinned, and then looked back at Lucy.

"Yes, we are." We both replied at the same time, grinning.

"Perfect, let us begin. Come here, Kyle. I want to start with my little unicorn." She grinned at me.

I nodded grinning and went to Lucy.

To be continued…

I hope you like this part😊.

If you have an idea for a scenario or costume, just post it in the comments or private message me, and I’ll try to incorporate it into the stories as best I can and I will link you. Thank you 😊.

My DeviantArt Account: https://www.deviantart.com/gil115
My TuGstories Account: https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... file&u=272
Last edited by Gil 2 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
ducttape1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ducttape1 »

hey @gil nice story again

the idea of packaging the whole thing as a game is great.
I always wonder why no babysitter never came up with this idea to keep me out of trouble.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Ooh so close, but yet so far. Clever hiding spots though. I wouldn't have looked for them there. Another good story and can't wait to see this play out, [mention]Gil[/mention] :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Great story as always. I'm really curious how Lucy is going to tie them to now. Thanks for writing this story. It brings back some old memories from when I was younger. :D
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
tiff_tied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiff_tied »

Nice story. Funny enough, a lot of people I know actually got started with their tie up interest because of games so I think it’s actually a great way to approach it
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

ducttape1 wrote: 2 years ago hey @gil nice story again

the idea of packaging the whole thing as a game is great.
I always wonder why no babysitter never came up with this idea to keep me out of trouble.

Thank you :D.
Haha, yeah would be great :D
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Stormee wrote: 2 years ago Ooh so close, but yet so far. Clever hiding spots though. I wouldn't have looked for them there. Another good story and can't wait to see this play out, @Gil :D
Thank you :)
I thought a lot, where the keys should be :D
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago Great story as always. I'm really curious how Lucy is going to tie them to now. Thanks for writing this story. It brings back some old memories from when I was younger. :D
That's good to hear, mate :D
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

tiff_tied wrote: 2 years ago Nice story. Funny enough, a lot of people I know actually got started with their tie up interest because of games so I think it’s actually a great way to approach it
Thank you very much :)
And yes, I think so too, at least I did :D
tiff_tied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiff_tied »

I also did. To be maybe overly honest, two of my kids have too. Seeing the fun/lighter side of it tends to get people interested because if someone starts with the fun, they’re more likely to see it as fun and interesting rather than scaring them off with it being too extreme or “odd”. At least in my experiences, maybe not all but at least in mine :)
BoundBabysitter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BoundBabysitter »

I saw the babysitter theme on the first page and of course had to give it a read! I enjoyed reading this. Didn’t feel super forced and flowed nicely. Fun childhood and babysitter games are my favorite too so I may be a bit biased lol
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

tiff_tied wrote: 2 years ago I also did. To be maybe overly honest, two of my kids have too. Seeing the fun/lighter side of it tends to get people interested because if someone starts with the fun, they’re more likely to see it as fun and interesting rather than scaring them off with it being too extreme or “odd”. At least in my experiences, maybe not all but at least in mine :)
Yeah, that's exactly how I feel about it. As I said, so with me it also started with games in childhood :D
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

BoundBabysitter wrote: 2 years ago I saw the babysitter theme on the first page and of course had to give it a read! I enjoyed reading this. Didn’t feel super forced and flowed nicely. Fun childhood and babysitter games are my favorite too so I may be a bit biased lol
Glad to hear you enjoyed the story :) English isn't my first language, so I always hope it's easy to read and comes across well what I mean :D
BoundBabysitter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Oh wow, that's actually even more impressive if English isn't your first language. I thought it read nicely even assuming it was your first language. If that's the case, then I think you did a fantastic job! :)
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

BoundBabysitter wrote: 2 years ago Oh wow, that's actually even more impressive if English isn't your first language. I thought it read nicely even assuming it was your first language. If that's the case, then I think you did a fantastic job! :)
Thank you :) Of course, I must admit that I use a translator for some translations to make them more understandable for you. But if I compare it with my first story, I have learned quite a bit already
BoundBabysitter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Of course, there’s obviously nothing wrong with a translator. Differences between languages can be insane lol. I think even knowing that, it’s still impressive because I’d have not noticed it if you hadn’t told me lol. And learning/improving is always the goal so if that’s happening, then even more awesome! :)
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

BoundBabysitter wrote: 2 years ago Of course, there’s obviously nothing wrong with a translator. Differences between languages can be insane lol. I think even knowing that, it’s still impressive because I’d have not noticed it if you hadn’t told me lol. And learning/improving is always the goal so if that’s happening, then even more awesome! :)
Thank you very much for your compliment :). I feel honored :)
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Hello everyone 😊. Here is the second and already last part of the series. Have fun with it 😊:

I walked over to Lucy and stopped in front of her. She turned to the couch table where she had everything spread out. She picked up the straightjacket and turned to me.

"Let's get you ready then. You know what you have to do, right?" Lucy asked me.

I nodded in agreement. I stretched my arms out in front of me. She stood in front of me and put my arms through the sleeves and then put the rest of the jacket on me. I let my arms dangle at my side. She went behind me and tightened all four straps, making the straitjacket even tighter. Now I already had no chance to take the jacket off myself. Then she took the sleeves in her hands, passed them through the loop in the front, and then passed them behind my back. There she tied both straps together, as tight as she could. This way I could no longer pull my arms out of the loop. In the end, she took the strap that was at the bottom of the straitjacket, pulled it between my legs, attached it to the back of the jacket, and tightened it as well. I could no longer pull the jacket over my head.

"Try to get out." She said to me.

I did as she asked. I squirmed in my straightjacket, but escape was out of the question. It stayed firmly where it was supposed to be.

"No chance. I can’t escape." I said to her.

"Perfect. I'll get on with it then." She replied with a grin.

She picked up 3 belts and 3 padlocks from the table. Lucy placed 2 of the belts around my knees. One above and one below my knees and put a lock on each belt. So they stayed securely in place and could not be opened. She tied the last belt around my ankles and secured it with another padlock, too.

"Good that should definitely hold." She said.

"I'd be surprised if they don't hold, haha" I replied laughing.

I looked at Andrew. He smiled slightly. He seemed to like the way I was tied up. Lucy turned back to the table and picked up my inflatable gag (my favorite gag).

"Open nice and wide and say Ahhhh." She said to me.

"AHHHHHMMMPPPPHHH." said I as she put the balloon of the gag in my mouth.

She slid both ends of the gag behind the hood of the costume and closed it. Then she took the other small balloon that was on the hose in her hand and pumped. The balloon in my mouth got bigger and bigger until it almost filled my whole mouth and pushed my tongue down. She disconnected the tube and set it aside.
"Say something. I want to hear, how good your voice is muffled." She prompted me.

"mmmpphh mmppph." My voice was very muffled.

"Perfect. Prisoner number one is ready. Please sit on the couch and I can continue with Andrew." She said to me.

I nodded and jumped over to the couch. I sat down and watched them. Lucy picked up the other straightjacket.

“I'm already curious about what it's like to be tied up in a straitjacket. I've never done that before." said Andrew to Lucy.

"Really? Well, look forward to it." She grinned at him.

Andrew grinned back and held out his arms. I watched her and fidgeted a little in my bonds. The straitjacket held bombproof, as did the belts. It was really fun to squirm in it. Meanwhile, Andrew was already trapped in the straitjacket, and Lucy was also making the belts around his legs and locking them with the padlocks, just like she did with me. Only the gag was different. She took the ball gag again and made it tight around the hood of the costume. With that, Andrew was done as well. He was also asked to sit next to me on the sofa. Andrew sat down next with some space between us for Lucy. We both looked at each other and then we both looked at Lucy. She looked at us and began to smile. She came over to us, sat down, and put her arms around us.

"That’s awesome. My two prisoners. The unicorn and the panda. This is going to be great, haha," she laughed.

We both looked at her. She was visibly having fun with this. I looked at the clock. It was close to 3 pm.

"But for now, let's watch TV in peace. After all that searching, you deserve a little break." She said to us grinning.

So we all watched some TV. There was a pretty boring documentary about the Atlantic ocean, which Lucy wanted to see.

After a few minutes, I was already bored with the documentation and fidgeted in my bonds again. Lucy noticed this, of course, and looked at me. She started grinning and I think she enjoyed it a little. I didn't stop and continued to roll around in the straight jacket. Andrew was already looking over. I wanted to keep going as long as possible to find out when Lucy was annoyed by it. And it only took a few minutes.

"Kyle, if you don't stop fidgeting like that, I'm going to make you." She said to me.

I ignored it because I was excited to see what she was going to do. After a few more minutes, she got up, walked over to the dining table, took one of the chairs, and moved it a little away from the couch so that it was right between the couch and the dining table. Then she walked up to me, lifted me, and sat me on the chair. She took a 5-yard rope and wrapped half of it around my torso and the chair so I wouldn't fall off, and tied it to the back of the chair. Then she took the rest of the rope and passed it between the belt at my ankle and pulled on it. My legs bent backward whether I wanted them to or not. My feet floated in the air. She pulled the rope back up and tied the rest around my torso again. Andrew watched the whole spectacle from the sofa. I tested again, of course, and found that I was almost completely immobile.

"There, now you should rest for a while." She said to me and sat back down next to Andrew on the couch. "So Andrew, what's it like being in a straitjacket for the first time? Is everything okay so far?" Lucy wanted to know.

"mmmeepph." He nodded and tried to grin.

"That's good. Let's keep watching then." She grinned back and continued watching TV.

They both sat on the sofa in silence, watching TV. I sat in the chair very well tied up. It was very hard to move around. But I wanted to know what she was doing if I wouldn’t stop fidgeting. I continued to watch the documentary now, too, because fidgeting now made no sense unless I wanted to fall over with the chair. And I definitely didn't want that. The documentary didn't get any more exciting, so I looked more often at Andrew and Lucy, but they were watching the TV intently. I was still fidgeting a bit in my restraints, for fun. But I was careful not to fall over. Andrew looked over now and then, but not Lucy. I then watched the documentary once and then wriggled in my bonds again. I did all of this until the documentary ended around 16:30. Lucy got up, walked over to me, and began to untie me from the chair. First, she untied the rope that keep my feet’s in the air and set it aside. Then she untied the rope holding my upper body to the chair and set it aside as well. Then she lifted me and placed me in front of the chair. I looked at Andrew. He winked at me. He seemed to enjoy being tied up, too. I winked back. Then Lucy walked over to Andrew, lifted him off the couch, and placed him behind me so that we were now standing back to back. Wordlessly, she took one of the 5-meter ropes, tied it around our torsos, and knotted it tightly. Lucy squatted down, picked up the other rope, and tied it around our ankles. Finally, she knotted it between our ankles so that our ankles were tied together, but again, separated. This way we couldn't wriggle out of the rope. She knotted the rope tightly and stood back up. Lucy grabbed us and carefully laid us on the floor. Of course, we wriggled a little in our bonds again. But nothing could be done, as expected.

"Nicely packed up. I like that, haha." Laughed Lucy and sat down at our feet. "You guys know what happens now, right?" She asked us with a grin.

Of course, we knew what was going to happen now. She took off our socks and started tickling us too. I've been tickled many times and still didn't like it.

"MMAMAMAMMMPMMAMMHHH MMMAMMAMAMMPAPPHH MMAMPAMPPMMAMPMPHH." We both laughed into our gags, but my voice was even more muffled by the gag.

We could barely squirm back and forth. Only our feet, but only minimally. She tickled our soles. Since her fingernails were relatively long and pointed, this was not very pleasant. I wiggled my feet back and forth so she couldn't tickle me so easily. Then Andrew did the same thing I noticed. After about 5 minutes until Lucy stopped tickling us.

"Okay, that's a little distracting." She said and stood up.

I took a quick breath and came to rest. It wasn't long, however, before Lucy was back. Since she was standing next to our feet, I couldn't see what she was fetching. But I felt it a short time later. She held my feet together and tied a small cable tie around my toe. This also took away my last possibility of movement. She did the same with Andrew.

"Much better, hihi." Lucy laughed and started tickling us again.

"MMMMMMAMAMAPPPHHHM MAAMMAMMAMMMAMMAMPPHHH MMAMMAMMAHPPPHHH." Again we began laughing into our gags.

This time we had no way to do anything about the tickling anymore. I noticed Andrew was still trying a little, wiggling his feet back and forth as best he could, but I let it go and accepted my fate. Lucy took little breaks now and then so we could rest a bit, but started again after a short while. After about 15 minutes she got up and sat on our thighs. I turned my head towards her and she grinned at me. Then she started poking us in the lower sides of our bodies. This was worse than the tickling. We both moved back and forth, which was also pointless. We kept laughing and laughing until I was crying from laughing so hard. At about 5 o'clock Lucy stopped and got up. She tickled us for half an hour.

"There, I think that's enough for now. I have some studying to do, so I'll let you two lie in peace for a bit, then you can enjoy your situation. But I don't want to make it that easy for you." She grinned.

I was curious about what she had in mind. She went back to the coffee table, got a roll of tape, and picked up our socks. She walked over to me and knelt in front of me.

"Think of it as a little incentive to try harder at the next game. So my little unicorn, you go first and then little panda." Lucy winked at me with a grin and held Andrew's sock in her hand.

I thought for a moment about what she meant. After a few seconds, my eyes widened and I looked at her. Lucy was grinning again. She knew I now understood what she was trying to do. She held Andrew's socks under my nose and stuck them to my cheek left and right with tape.

"MMMMMMPPPPPHHHH MMMMMPPPPHH!" I screamed into the gag.

You could smell that it was summer and they were worn out. And that was not pretty. I kind of tried to move my head to loosen the tape so I could get the socks off, but I couldn't. In the meantime, Lucy had gone over to Andrew.

"MMMMPPPPPHHHH!" Andrew yelled into his gag.

"My socks don't smell any better either." I thought to myself as I heard Andrew.

"You guys like the smell, haha." Laughed Lucy.

"MNOOOMMPPPHH." we both exclaimed, shaking our heads.

"Well, you guys won't have to stand it for long. Or maybe you will. Let's see. I'm going to learn something first." She grinned, walked over to the food table, and pulled her things out of her bag. "If there's anything, let me know. I'll stay here and study, just to be on the safe side." she added.

So now we were lying there and had to smell each other's socks. I kept trying to get the socks off somehow, but I couldn't. So I let it go and lay there quietly. I tried to somehow distract myself from the smell, thinking of many different things and just enjoying being tied up in the straitjacket, in my unicorn costume. And little by little, the smell got less and less. I had already gotten a little used to the smell, so it was getting less and less bad. Andrew was also barely moving. Fortunately, I could see the clock. It was now 18:00. Since Lucy was sitting at the dining room table, we couldn't see her, but judging by the sounds, she was studying hard. I decided to close my eyes for a bit and continue to relax. By now it didn't smell so bad after I got used to it. After some time, I heard Lucy.

"Well, is everything alright with my prisoners?" She asked us.

"MMMEEMMPPHH." I nodded and noticed Andrew nodding as well.

"Very well. I'll read the chapter again and then I'll stop." She said.

I waited So I waited until Lucy was done. After a few minutes, I heard a book slam shut. That was probably the sign that she was done. I heard her get up and come over to us. She lifted us and set us down. Then, without a word, she untied the rope that held our ankles together. Then she loosened the rope around our torsos. This meant that Andrew and I were no longer tied to each other. Lucy then untied the socks from our noses. It felt very good to be able to breathe properly again.

"I think you guys have suffered enough for today. But that doesn't mean I'm going to release you." She grinned.

We looked at each other for a moment and then back at Lucy.

"Let's watch some more TV, but don't worry, this time something you both like." She grinned at us.

We both nodded. Lucy took one of the ropes in her hand and led me to the couch. There she laid me down on the couch so that I was lying on my stomach. In the straitjacket, it was a little uncomfortable to lie like that because I was on my arms. Lucy took the rope and angled my legs. She wrapped it around my ankles and then pulled it tight. The rest she tied around the strap on the back of the straitjacket. Thus I was tied in a tight hogtie. Then she turned me onto my right side so I could see the TV. It was more comfortable to lie like that. Then she went to Andrew and led him to the couch as well. She laid him down so that our heads were almost touching and there was some space between us. Lucy got the rope and tied Andrew up the same way she had done with me. Then she turned him to his left side so he could see the TV too. Then she turned on the TV and put on a DVD: Matrix Reloaded and sat down between us.

"Happy with the movie, you two?" asked Lucy.

"MMEEMMMPHH." We replied and nodded.

"Well, have fun." She said with a grin.

We watched the movie in silence. Without tickle attacks or smelly socks under our noses. Just lying around relaxed, being captivated, and watching the movie. It was nice and relaxing for a change. Not much happened during the movie. No one said anything, which Andrew and I couldn't either. After about an hour, Lucy got up and went to the kitchen. I guess she wanted to make herself something to eat. And so she did. After 5 minutes she came back with the tray and put it on the coffee table where there was still room. She had made us sandwiches. Then Lucy turned to Andrew and got out his ball gag. Then she got the hose for my gag and connected it. She let the air out of the balloon in my mouth and then released the gag completely. I moved my jaw for the time being. My mouth was a little numb from the gag.

"It feels good to finally have my mouth free again." I said.

"You got that right, Kyle." Replied Andrew.

"Let me eat first, then I'll feed you." Lucy said to us and sat back down.

"So pretty much the same as always." I said with a grin.

"Yeah, you got that right haha." Laughed Lucy and ate her sandwich.

We waited and continued to watch TV. Then when Lucy was done, she took our sandwiches and held them out in front of us. I leaned over a little and took a bite.

"Wow, very tasty." I said with my mouth half full.

"I'm glad you like it." Grinned Lucy.

We finished eating and Lucy took the plates to the kitchen.

"Everything good Andrew?" I asked him.

"Sure, why wouldn't it be?" He asked back.

"I just wanted to make sure. I don't think you've ever been tied up that long, so I wanted to check." I said to him.

"Yeah, it's all good. The straitjacket is interesting. I feel like a real prisoner, haha." He laughed.

"I'm glad to hear that, Panda-prisoner." I laughed as well.

“Good joke, Unicorn-captive.” He laughed back.

At that moment, Lucy came back.

"I hear you guys are having fun." She said to us.

"Yes, we did." I replied.

"I'm glad to hear that. It's now just after 7:20. I think you guys hugged yourself long enough." She said with a grin and walked towards us.

She untied the rope from Andrew that he was tied with and set him down. Then she did the same to me but sat me down on the sofa. I think she wanted to untie Andrew first, which she did. She took the key for the padlocks and opened them. She undid the belts and put them on the coffee table. Then Lucy turned her attention to the straitjacket. First, she loosened the strap that ran between his legs. Then, at the back, she loosened the arm straps, and with that Andrew's self-hug, and he let his arms dangle. Then she undid the straps on his back and took him out of the straitjacket. Andrew stretched neatly and took a few steps.

"Okay Kyle, your turn." She said to me and grinned.

I nodded, stood up, and jumped towards her. But she kept backing away a bit. I kept jumping and she kept backing away. She started to grin. Andrew noticed and watched.

"HAHAHA. Jump unicorn, jump." Laughed Andrew.

"Haha, very funny." I said slightly annoyed but also amused.

"Yeah okay. Enough fun haha." Laughed Lucy and stopped.

She started to let go of me, just like she had done with Andrew. After a short while, I was also free and stretched.

"Alright, you guys get changed and I'll put everything away." She said and we nodded in confirmation.

We went into the respective bathroom where we had changed before. I took off the costume and put my normal clothes back on. I left the bathroom and went to my room to put the costume away. Andrew came a short time later and put the costume away as well. Lucy also came with the bag. She had already packed everything back up. We stowed everything under my bed and then went downstairs to continue watching the movie. Then shortly after 8 o'clock, my parents came home with my brother.

"We're back!" my mom called out.

"We're in the living room!" I called back.

The three of them came into the living room.

"And did you have a nice day?" My father asked with a grin.

"Yes, we did." I grinned and the three of us looked at each other grinning.

My father grinned again. He understood why we were looking at each other.

"And thank you, Lucy, for paying attention again. Are you sure you don't want any money for this?" He asked Lucy.

"No, it's all good. I was able to study well and we had fun." She grinned and got up from the couch.

"Glad to hear it." Replied my father.

Lucy grabbed her things and put on her shoes.

"I'll say goodbye then." She grinned. "Andrew, Kyle. I'll see you guys again soon. I'll think of a new game then, haha." Laughed she.

"I'm looking forward to it." She grinned.

"Me too." Grinned Andrew as well.

Lucy left the house. A short time later Andrew was picked up as well and we said our goodbyes. I told my parents and brother about the day and they told me about theirs. We watched TV together and let the evening end quietly. It was a great day.

The End

I hope you like my story 😊.

If you have an idea for a scenario or costume, just post it in the comments or private message me, and I’ll try to incorporate it into the stories as best I can and I will link you. Thank you 😊.

My DeviantArt Account: https://www.deviantart.com/gil115
My TuGstories Account: https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... file&u=272
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Hehe! Such a fun story for Kyle and Andrew playing their new game with Lucy. And Kyle cannot get a break, Lucy told him to stop squirming and gets tied in a chair. Then a strict hogtie. :D I had to laugh though as Kyle was forced to smell Andrew's socks. But Andrew got the switch to smell Kyle's. Both boys had to be equal! Bet Kyle loved smelling them. :lol: Keep the great work and I cannot wait for more, [mention]Gil[/mention]!

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Stormee wrote: 2 years ago Hehe! Such a fun story for Kyle and Andrew playing their new game with Lucy. And Kyle cannot get a break, Lucy told him to stop squirming and gets tied in a chair. Then a strict hogtie. :D I had to laugh though as Kyle was forced to smell Andrew's socks. But Andrew got the switch to smell Kyle's. Both boys had to be equal! Bet Kyle loved smelling them. :lol: Keep the great work and I cannot wait for more, @Gil!
Haha, thanks :D Yeah, I think next game they should try harder to win for once :D. Whether he liked smelling the socks is a matter of opinion :lol: .
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Great story. I like it. It sounds like a great day for the panda-prisoner and the unicorn-captive :lol: Lucy really put some effort into planning and doing that. It's also great to have Andrew in a story again. And the torture with the socks surely was something more or less new to them, at least, as it's a change from all the tickling poor Kyle always gets.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago Great story. I like it. It sounds like a great day for the panda-prisoner and the unicorn-captive :lol: Lucy really put some effort into planning and doing that. It's also great to have Andrew in a story again. And the torture with the socks surely was something more or less new to them, at least, as it's a change from all the tickling poor Kyle always gets.
Yes, it was time for some variety with the socks this time. After all, it mustn't be boring :D
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Gil wrote: 2 years ago
Killua wrote: 2 years ago Great story. I like it. It sounds like a great day for the panda-prisoner and the unicorn-captive :lol: Lucy really put some effort into planning and doing that. It's also great to have Andrew in a story again. And the torture with the socks surely was something more or less new to them, at least, as it's a change from all the tickling poor Kyle always gets.
Yes, it was time for some variety with the socks this time. After all, it mustn't be boring :D
Hehe! That's what I was thinking on the socks. Lucy outdid herself on tying the boys up. And Andrew got to experience a straitjacket because he felt intimidated during spirit week. So I would say more variety on the socks, LOL! :lol:

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Stormee wrote: 2 years ago
Gil wrote: 2 years ago
Hehe! That's what I was thinking on the socks. Lucy outdid herself on tying the boys up. And Andrew got to experience a straitjacket because he felt intimidated during spirit week. So I would say more variety on the socks, LOL! :lol:
Haha, yeah, you're definitely right about that :D. Let's see how often the socks get used :D
GermanTUGFriend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GermanTUGFriend »

[mention]Gil[/mention]

At least another great stoy from Kyle and Lucy :) I love to read the story how he and Andrew get tied up by Lucy, including the costumes ^^ And when I read your stories I always get some new ideas in my mind...maybe Emily buys a satin or spandex or even a leather hood for her brother for some more games. Or she and Lucy and Jean come up with an all girls day or weekend (including Kylie ;) ) with bondage, costume, make-up and nail polish and all that things.... So whatever will happen to Kyle - I'm looking forward for the next story !

Best regards from Germany and keep up the nice and fine work !! 8-)
No proper TUG without gagging and hooding ^^ And don't forget a blindfold ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic