A TWINK'S REVENGE: SETTING THE TWINS STRAIGHT (Mm/MM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Having popped up in the active topics I just had to give this story a read. Realising that I could be a troublesome puppy and stick my nose in to interrupt an ongoing conversation is just the icing on the cake! :D

Another great snapshot story. It's a shame we didn't get to see the Dad taking down his sons but the resulting role reversal element is always good fun. Love the little guy (I don't think he has a name) collecting his socks with no idea what they were going to be used for.

This has got to be one of the best lines ever: 'They were gonna serve as gags! Gags for their mouths!' An innocent boy now forever corrupted!

Superb writing as always. Classic but with some fun variations. Those twins deserved everything they got.

Now throw the ball and I'll leave you in peace!
Last edited by Pup Wingletang 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
What kind of rating output can we expect from those crummy old gym socks you keep stashed at the bottom of your gym bag?
My socks reach a rating between 10 and 13 after a few days of use, this would take [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] to the limit 8-)
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Tsuhaya wrote: 3 years ago
bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
What kind of rating output can we expect from those crummy old gym socks you keep stashed at the bottom of your gym bag?
My socks reach a rating between 10 and 13 after a few days of use, this would take @OrdinaryWorld to the limit 8-)
Phew! Not too bad then :?
Curious what you mean by "not the smelliest, but definitely the sweatiest" though...

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 3 years ago Phew! Not too bad then :?
Curious what you mean by "not the smelliest, but definitely the sweatiest" though...
[mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] It sounds like the little guy is really curious to find out.
I'll tie him down real nice and tight to make sure he stays outta trouble.

By the time you present him with those ratty old gym socks of yours, he won't be in much of a position to say no to them.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]cj2125[/mention] Since you're into role-reversal and younger vs older, I think you might enjoy this little snippet if you haven't already read it 8-)

cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Well, another story I missed! I remember reading the first paragraph but I could have swear I read the whole story. It seems I was wrong!

Anyway, thanks for bringing this to my attention [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]! I love seeing the twins been placed under their little brother's mercy and could perfectly imagine them struggling and grunting while their brother was watching TV. And the ending was sweet too! Feels like the begining of a beautiful family relationship! Good job!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]cj2125[/mention]
Thanks, my friend. I knew this one would be right up your alley 8-)

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

This was great the packing tape was a nice touch. I had missed this glad I checked it out. Must have been when the tagging system was a bit sketchy. I do however think the little fella should have given them some hazing like he’d endured but would have been satisfying as it was anyway
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Just saw your comment [mention]Socksbound[/mention].
I'm glad you enjoyed this, boi!

Given that most of my works predate your membership here, I'm sure there are a few other tales in my library that you might've missed.
Yeah, the packing tape was a nice change and it's proved to be quite popular with some readers.

[mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] in particular has been asking me to incorporate it more often in my storylines.
I'll have to see about indulging the two of you with more of that in the near future.

Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

I hope the twins tie him up when there dad isnt home
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Another funny story on revenge and setting boundries as well, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. Nice to see these twins getting their own medicine along with some wonderful socks to be gagged with. I may be the oldest of my brothers, but if I was getting treated the by twins, I'd have my revenge too. Great story again.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Stormee[/mention] Glad you enjoyed this one, my friend.
I had a lot of fun writing it as well ;)

Seeing as how you enjoyed this setting, this short one should be up your alley as well:
SIBLING RIVALRY: SKATERBOY GETS HIS WAY

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Thanks again for another recommendation. I'll gladly check it out and give you my input on it. :D This story was nice to see the twins getting a taste of their own medicine.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
La-plume-des-yvline
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by La-plume-des-yvline »

cool, a little short but very funny, traditionally in my head I see twins more like young boys than you can be intimidated than the reverse also it changes a little that it's not just the weak boy who is tyrannized in the world history, personally it would be better to have half brothers like that :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic