The Interrogation of Kim Possible (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

The Interrogation of Kim Possible (F/F)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

I, no thanks to my doofus boss, Doctor D., had captured that cutie ginger thorn in our side, Kim Possible. I took her to Drakken’s most recently built lair (I made him promise to hide all the self-destruct buttons before I stepped foot in it) and decided to have a bit of fun with her. 

I had cuffed her spread-eagle style to a large metal table and blindfolded her with a black scarf. I didn’t really have any reason to do this; I just wanted to.

I grabbed her communicator from her pocket and held it up high. “This is a lovely device, Kimmy-kins.”
“Put it back, Shego!” she yelled at me.
“Mmm, what are you gonna do about it? You can’t do anything at all, cutie. You can’t even see me right now.”
“Because you blindfolded me for no real reason!”

I ignored this true statement and continued. “I think I wanna use this device. How do I get on it?”
“It’s password-protected. And there’s no way I’m giving you the password.”

I climbed onto the table and straddled her hips. “Really? Because I think you’re gonna give it to me.”
“No way!”
“Yes way, Princess! And I know just how to convince you.”

I got closer to her face. “See, you wear an outfit that exposes your tummy. And there’s something I’ve aaaaaalllllwaaaaays wanted to do.”

I slid my hips down so that my rear was sitting on her knees. I took all of my fingers and all at once swiftly dug them into her sides. Since she was blindfolded, she had no idea of the world of torture she was in for.

“What are you-NOEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” 

I couldn’t help but flash a giant grin. “Ohmygosh, Kimmy! I didn’t know that the super-spy that keeps foiling our plans had such a huge weakness. And what a fun weakness to exploit,” I gushed, digging my fingers even further into her sides. 

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
“Well, Kimmy, what’s the password?”
“I’LL NEVER TELL YOU!”
“That was the wrong answer, Kimmy-cakes. Now you have to suffer further.”

I dragged my fingernails around the perimeter of her belly button. My cute ticklee tried a new strategy in order to discourage me: holding in her laughs. 

“Laugh,” I prodded her. 
“Uh-uh.”
“C’mon, Kim!” I shouted as I once again suddenly dug my nails into her side. She had to bite down very hard on the inside of her cheek in order to not giggle. 

“Laaaaaaaugh for me, Princess,” I said in a sing-song tone. That’s when I noticed her belly button. 

I just had to do it. I stuck my tongue right in there. Her sudden scream and blast of laughter was music to my ears.

“NOAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! EEETEEHEEAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”
“Give me the password, Kim!”
“NEVER!!!”

I snorted in frustration. “Fine. You won’t talk to me?”

I walked to a nearby drawer and pulled out a green ballgag. “You won’t talk at all then. Open nice and wide for me, Kimmy-doll.”

Her lips sealed shut. Annoyed, I balled up my fist and delivered a punch that wouldn’t leave a bruise, but hard enough so that it got the desired effect; as she opened her mouth to let out a pained sound, I slipped the ball between her teeth and buckled it tight. 

I clapped my hands with glee. “There we are! In my opinion, you should always be gagged. It brings out your eyes, truly. Now then, back to business.”

I thought for a second, then looked at my hands. Smirking as I plotted, I lit my hands up with plasma energy. Concentrating so that I used the least of my powers as possibles, I focused a tiny thin and green laser right into the center of her navel. Despite the fact that she was gagged, her laugher was very audible.

“MMMMMMEEEMMMPHMMPHMMPH! MMMPHMMPHMPHMMMM!”

I looked at poor Kim’s face and noticed the tears streaming down from the bottom of her blindfold. Knowing that my victory was imminent, I climbed back onto her hips. 

“Ready to talk?”

She nodded. 

“Are you sure? Because I’m about to ungag you, and if the next words that cross your lips don’t involve the password to your communicator, here’s what going to happen.”

I grabbed her chin and placed my hand over her already-gagged mouth. “I’ll put the gag back into your mouth. I’ll then spend the next hour, without pausing, tickling the literal hell out of you. Even if you tell me the password, I won’t stop. Even if you piss yourself from laughter, I won’t stop. Even if you pass out, I won’t stop. I’ll make you suffer through the most ticklish dreams imaginable, Kim Possible. So, I’ll ask you again: ready to tell me the password to your communicator?”

Once again, she nodded. I unbuckled the ballgag and held my ear to her mouth, ready to the answer. 

“The password is-“

That’s when I woke up.

I let out a huge yawn as I put together how that weird (yet very enticing) dream came from: I fell asleep on the couch in the middle of a Kim Possible marathon on TV. I left the window open as I snoozed, and the wind must’ve blew repeatedly against my stomach to stimulate my mind towards tickling (though it’s very likely my mind would’ve wandered that way even if I kept the window shut). 

Still, as I got up to close the window, I felt somewhat disappointed in my dream...after all, I wasn’t the one in the dream who was tied down and tickled.

Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Hopefully a couple of constructive, critical comments will be of some value....

First, I'm not really comfortable with Kim getting punched. I don't care for violence in bondage stories, especially directed at heroines who are bound. The point is hitting her was to force her to open her mouth so she could be gagged. But she had already been tickled; that would be enough to get her mouth open.

Second, the story never happened. We find out later it was all a dream.  This means there won't be a second chapter, we won't see how she escapes.

I do like the idea of stories with established characters like Kim Possible. You have a good start. The dialogue is quite good, and I imagine fits the characters (I've never watched Kim Possible, but I'm familer with the character). You have a flair for writing, keep it up!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic