Bound and Tortured at Catholic School (2M/2M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Bound and Tortured at Catholic School (2M/2M)

Post by David Han »

I’m not a kid anymore I protest when my parents tell me to do something. My mom and dad acknowledged that but said I have to listen to them when I’m still under their roof. I’m 16 years old and my name is David. Just got my driver’s license and trying to assert my independence when they want me to pick up my 10 year old brother Caden from St Paul Catholic school. I don’t want to do this because it’s far away. Scoffing, I decided to listen. I arrived after a grueling 30 minutes of driving due tp the traffic. Caden is a smart boy and puts God at the center of everything he does. He is also a leader at children’s ministry at Universal Church near our house in West Houston. Today, something will happen that will surprise me unlike any other thing.

The school had two entrances and I drove to the back entrance. Suddenly, my phone rang. It was Caden. He sounded distressed, and he said, “David, help me, I’m being bullied inside” I ran outside my vehicle after quickly unbuckling my seat belt. I ran down the hallway after opening the door wearing a t-shirt, shorts, red shoes, and red socks with a dinosaur on it. I noticed him being attacked physically by 2 boys. I tried to pull them off him and yelled, “Stop hitting my brother”! and a crowd was gathering around us and voiced the same message. Then one of the younger boys tackled me very hard after letting go of my brother. I was shocked about how he was able to hold me down. He grabbed my wrists and tied them behind my back. The other boy left Caden and sat on my ankles and bound my feet with rope. Caden tried to tackle them, but he missed and he was determined to get rid of the kids. However, he was quickly wrestled away and his wrists and ankles was quickly bound like me.

One of the boys who was older screamed, get out our way! And the crowd dispersed away. We were carried into a classroom and our wrists and ankles was connected with another rope.

TBC
Tie me up and have fun with me
Duct tapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Duct tapemouth »

Good story, please, i want more
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Soon the boys said their names of Ricky and Michael which they said they want to torture us. Apparently, Caden had asked Jermaine out on a date and in they took it to mean he was gay. The truth was Caden was gay. Now the boys had sucked me into their game too and I wanted out because this disagreement had nothing to do with me. Rickey and Michael took out a permanent marker and write Gay Boys on the soles of our feet. This greatly concerned me because I felt we are going to be humiliated and I was right because they left the room and left us there bound. Then an unexpected nasty surprise occurred that will leave us reeling. After school activities started and one of them was a bible study. Kids from ages of 6-10 poured in and laughed at our predicament. The teacher was upset that someone did this to us and vowed to find out the kids responsible. Luckily for Mrs. Chank who is a 30+ aged woman, we spit out their names. We were untied and she threatened to give kids detention or a phone call home to their parents if they did not stop mocking us. They immediately did.

After I drove Caden home after buying us pizza from Melting Slice down the street, we vowed to get revenge so we waited till the next day. I boarded the school bus along with Caden which irked the bus driver who commented that it was inappropriate because I was too young, but I said that Caden is afraid of bullies, so the male bus driver relented to my childish demands. After another 20 minutes, we arrived. It was just 30 minutes before school started, and we approached Rickey and Michael ready to pounce on them and we got our hands on their shoulders, but that was a mistake. They turned around, grabbed our hands and slammed us to the grads. With a frightening realization of what is going to happen, we begged them to let us go, but the boys dragged our ankles down the school lawn. They put us against a bench and used a tremendous amount of duct tape, saran wrap, and toilet paper to bind us to the bench. Then, they removed our shoes and socks and started to tickle us very quickly and without mercy. We laughed there thinking we had made a grave error. A crowd gathered around us and encouraged them to tickle us some more. We thought it was spiteful for them to do that considering they are followers of Christ. Other boys and girls joined in and took turns using their fingers to tickle our entire feet from our bottoms to toes, each kid more devious than the previous one. Suddenly, urine came from us and spilled onto the grass. Rickey and Michael bolted and the crowd disappeared into the school. We tried to use our weight to get free from the bondage, but it was apparent we could not. During free period from about 1 pm to 2 pm; Rickey and Michael returned and commented, “Well, looks like no one came to release ya”. Then they each took a foot and sprayed us with a hose of water. We giggled because it tickled a little. They then smeared our feet with ketchup, mustard, chocolate sauce, and other things.

Fearing the worst, we cried out for help, and a teacher came and scolded the boys and said they will get a stern punishment. To our utter disbelief, she left us alone without further action. Rickey and Michael licked our feet until it was clean very clearly before doing the same thing to us again but with a new condiment of whipped cream, strawberry syrup, and honey. It took them a longer effort to lick it off. Then another 3rd layer of peanut butter, Nutella, and Butter was applied to our feet.

One thing we learned that day was not to mess with them as we were released, but we did not head our own afvice because the next day we learned they did not come to school because they were suspended for 3 days, and was forced to miss the field trip to the aquarium which we thought was a fitting punishment, but we were not done. After school on December 29th, we went to see them and offered for them to shake our hands. They did and was shocked because we hid an electrical buzzer duct taped to our hands. They chased us down and planted their foot on our face. They then restrained us, hogtied to the ground. Now we are..

TBC
Tie me up and have fun with me
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic