MORE THAN I BARGAINED FOR (M/M) *A DAD/SON TALE*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

A great sequel. I’ve always wanted to be tied by another man and this is the sort of context I’d enjoy. Great read
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice story. I like how he wasn't sure of that giant gag but couldn't do anything against it. He wanted to be helpless and he got exactly what he wanted, not being let out when he wanted it.

I'm sure it was really frustrating to "tell" your dad you want out and have important plans but he just ignores you, makes fun of you, ruffle your hair and then just left :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Killua wrote: 3 years ago Nice story. I like how he wasn't sure of that giant gag but couldn't do anything against it. He wanted to be helpless and he got exactly what he wanted, not being let out when he wanted it.

I'm sure it was really frustrating to "tell" your dad you want out and have important plans but he just ignores you, makes fun of you, ruffle your hair and then just left :lol:
Glad you liked this short little one-off, buddy 8-)

And yeah, that must've been quite a frustrating experience...what with our protagonist being gagged somewhat against his will and being prevented from warning his father about the evening plans he'd made. You've probably noticed this recurring theme in the few stories of mine you've read so far, but I'm a huge fan of semi-unfair scenarios that make the readers feel bad for the victim.

Happy 25th birthday, my friend ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Yes, I noticed it and I love it. The moment when the protagonist notices that it's not exactly going according to his plans is always great. Even more when he regrets that he wished it like that e.g. the gag who was wanted in some of your stories but then turned out to be bigger than expected and is doing a great job to prevent telling that he wants out.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

Such a hot story, i also loved the first story and now this second one 😍😍 u got into my mind with being tied up by a hot dad, uncle, brother or cousin!! If i could i would read this kind of stories all day but they are hard to find, expessially so well wrighten like your stories… thank you very much for making them Sir
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Ropelover98 wrote: 1 year ago Such a hot story, i also loved the first story and now this second one 😍😍 u got into my mind with being tied up by a hot dad, uncle, brother or cousin!! If i could i would read this kind of stories all day but they are hard to find, expessially so well wrighten like your stories… thank you very much for making them Sir
Hey buddy-boi! Glad to see you on here.
Thanks for the compliments, I'm glad you're enjoying yourself as much as you are ;)

I have a few other family-themed tales, but if you haven't already done so, I recommend you give SQUIRREL'S M/M STORIES a look. Many of [mention]squirrel[/mention]'s tales will be right up your alley.

Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago
Ropelover98 wrote: 1 year ago Such a hot story, i also loved the first story and now this second one 😍😍 u got into my mind with being tied up by a hot dad, uncle, brother or cousin!! If i could i would read this kind of stories all day but they are hard to find, expessially so well wrighten like your stories… thank you very much for making them Sir
Hey buddy-boi! Glad to see you on here.
Thanks for the compliments, I'm glad you're enjoying yourself as much as you are ;)

I have a few other family-themed tales, but if you haven't already done so, I recommend you give SQUIRREL'S M/M STORIES a look. Many of @squirrel's tales will be right up your alley.
Thank you very much Sir! I indeed read all your stories and the stories of squirrel already 🙈🙈 i love those hot stories u both make Sir!
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

I really want a new story with a father tying up his son like this. I loved when the boy asked being bound and gagged
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

BoudBoy22 wrote: 1 year ago I really want a new story with a father tying up his son like this. I loved when the boy asked being bound and gagged
Hey buddy. Glad you enjoyed this.
I actually do have a father/son story currently in production ;)
Seeing as how you enjoy these types of stories so much, I'm honestly a bit surprised you've chosen to remain completely silent on it.

EASY PREY 4: THE UNEXPECTED MANHUNT

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Poor kid!
His entire fate seems to always be split up into two very different extremes!
He did say, want and agree to be tied up so that's what he got. Yet, he didn't especially mouth a word about wanting to be gagged. Can't say he didn't desire a gag, but he certainly didn't yearn for such a ginormous one!
He agreed to be restrained, but made the stupid decision not to express for how long! ( you know, before the ruthless gag was forced in)
The list can go on... I could talk about the symmetry of [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]'s work that induces you in a state of shock caused by so much literary beauty, but that's reserved for my thesis.

And in the spirit of my first statement, I only feel semi-bad for him!
Bad- because he did have to miss out on the planned meeting with his friends ( can't really say that they'd have been more entertaining than a full-on tying-up session, but I digress) and semi- because I wasn't the one made helpless by coils of rope and bandanas on that chair! :lol:
Nathaniel1998
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Nathaniel1998 »

The honesty sound like a dream
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@Nathaniel1998
Thanks for the comment, buddy! Glad you enjoyed this.
Be sure to check out my stuff and @squirrel's if you enjoy father/son tales. Lots more where that came from!

_zin_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by _zin_ »

Really enjoyed this story I stumbled upon, well, I actually stumbled upon the prequel. Thanks for adding the link to the sequel! I guess it was too bad the son forgot about the other boy being gagged and bound for over 20 hours... I mean he did ask for the same experience... The detail of how the son was tied and how securely tied and helpless the son felt, how his father cheerfully checked on him to make sure everything was good, and the visual of a guy tied to a chair, simply fantastic!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey @_zin_, thanks for the nice comment! I'm glad you enjoyed this little snippet as well as its prequel.
If you enjoyed this tale, you might wanna check out the rest of my stuff. Looking forward to hearing more from you. Cheers!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic