Two Hours And Counting... (m/self)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Two Hours And Counting... (m/self)

Post by Redman »

Here's an older piece I wrote a while back.
--------------
"Well, a fine mess I got myself into this time," I think to myself. I pull on the ropes again. Nope, they're still not budging.

Let me explain. My name is Zack. I'm 11 years old and my mom let me stay home alone while she went shopping. That left me plenty of time to do some self bondage.

I started by stripping off everything but my black boxer-briefs and setting up a camera in the finished basement. Yeah, I like being tied up in my underwear. Bite me. So I took my gear down there and got started.

Tying my ankles and knees was easy enough. I'd tied a black bandanna into my mouth and put two strips of grey duct tape over that in an "X" shape. I even used clothespins on my nipples. Yeowch! But it's fun for a little bit.

After securing my legs to the padded support beam, I tied a slipknot in my last length of cotton clothesline. I looped it a few times, wrapped my arms around the post behind me, and slipped my hands in the loop. I had twisted it a couple times, and pulled the knot tight. Perfect. I struggled for a little while and "mmphed" into my gag. In 20 minutes, I had worked up a good sweat, my sandy hair was damp. Then, it happened.

I had tried to loosen the knot on my wirists, but it just... popped into a new knot. I don't really know how, but it wouldn't slip. My hands were stuck. I started to panic and struggled for real. But nothing happened. I was stuck. I know, I know. I should have kept scissors nearby in case something like this happened. But I didn't. I was stupid.

That was 2 hours ago. Now, I'm still standing here, tied securely to the post. It kinda feels like I'm kidnapped for real. My nipples are numb now and my hands kinda hurt. The tape has lost some of its stickiness, but the bandanna is still there. And mom isn't gonna be back for another hour. At least.

"She's gonna kill me..."
Last edited by Redman 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
I'm always available for roleplay! Message me on:
Telegram: @BigRedd122
Discord: BiggRedd#7217
Kik: TheBiggRedd1
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Nicely done.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Please continue soon.
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

Xtc wrote: 4 years agoNicely done.
Thank you!
LatexLover wrote: 4 years ago Please continue soon.
I honestly never thought up a continuance to this story.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Redman wrote: 4 years ago I honestly never thought up a continuance to this story.
It has lots of possibilities. Maybe think about it ;)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

slackywacky wrote: 4 years ago
Redman wrote: 4 years ago I honestly never thought up a continuance to this story.
It has lots of possibilities. Maybe think about it ;)
Well... Now that YOU have chimed in, I feel obligated to continue.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Sorry Slacky,
For my four-pennorth: don't feel obliged to carry on if you think the piece stands alone. You might be more committed to a new work.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Redman wrote: 4 years ago Well... Now that YOU have chimed in, I feel obligated to continue.
Please don't be :)

I agree with Xtc, don't feel obliged. I started the 'All in the family' story with the idea that it would be a few chapters and it kind of ran away from me (which I do not mind). My 'Bondage model by choice' story I started on over 10 years ago and it has seen some changes. I look back at some of my other stories, those that ended, and my brain is already extending them. But that does not mean it will be written (yet). You write a story because you feel like it, whatever I say (there is better writers on this board than me) or whatever others say.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

Very well. I think I will leave it stand as is. Zack probably got grounded when his mom came home. Haha
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Oh I remember this story! Feel bad for Zack but I like it! Personally I think it works better as a stand alone but I guess the topic has already been decided, agree with what others have said, work it however you like, wheter a stand alone or as a series! :)
ducttape1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ducttape1 »

Whether the mother finds him after shopping and then continues to tie him up for his careless play?
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

ducttape1 wrote: 4 years ago Whether the mother finds him after shopping and then continues to tie him up for his careless play?
Honestly, I don't know. I have thought about sequels to this. Does his mom find him and tie him some more? Maybe his friends wander in and find him. Does a robber break in? So many possibilities, and nothing that I feel like I can flesh out. And that's coming from a guy that wrote 3 novels worth of Star Wars fan fiction in less than a year.

Now, If anyone has an idea of what could happen next, feel free to write it here! Yes, Zack is now officially a community character!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic