Father son bonding tale (M/mmm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Egyptianboytoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Egyptianboytoy »

There were a few family traditions at the Matthews house. One of them involved Adam's fourteenth birthday. Since his tenth birthday his father had staged 'kidnapping' scenarios as a set up to his birthday surprise. The first such surprise was relatively simple, he and his younger brother Jason teamed up to jump Adam from behind and quickly tie and gag him. He stayed that way, bound and gagged to a chair in the dining room, till everything could be set up for his big birthday surprise. With every year since then, Derek planned out an ever more elaborate surprise for his eldest son. Adam of course loved to play along with it. Now that Emmanuel was older he too wanted in on the fun.

It wouldn't be easy to top what they did the last time, but Jason was always creative when it came to planning. The last time Jason was kidnapped while on a ride with his brothers, lassoed and hogtied to his horse. They recreated a wild west scene as he was taken back from the fields to the house, bound and gagged the whole while. Before that, he was put in a hogtie in the living room right after he exited the bathroom. This time Jason thought of something more elaborate. He, Derek and Emmanuel sat around and discussed it together the night before, "Okay so this is what we're gonna do. We'll get him straight from his sleep!" Jason said.
"How d'you propose to do that ?" Derek asked,
Jason replied, "Well, the three of us will get up early, you Dad, will get him from the bunk bed and gag him, while Em and I will wrap him up in tape, still in his PJs."
"Hm might work, but only if you two can get up before him" Derek said.
"Hm Adam is strong," Em added, "only way this can work out is if Dad gets him first and can tackle him"
"Yep, so gotta sleep early today."
The trio nodded and gave a knowing smile. They would pretend that everything was normal. To throw Adam off guard Derek said he wouldn't be kidnapping him this year so there was nothing to worry about. It was a bald faced lie.

Early morning on Adam's birthday, he would remain asleep oblivious to what was about to happen. Derek had his gear prepared, three rolls of tape, a sponge ball, and rope. The morning would start for Adam with his nose being pinched and mouth forced open, in went the sponge ball. He would be pulled down by Derek who now dressed like a house burglar, covered in black from head to toe. For a moment Adam thought he really was being kidnapped, he struggled hard against his dad, but soon he would see his brothers join in. They were also in their pyjamas but had donned bandanna masks. They joined their dad in overpowering their elder brother. Soon they started wrapping him from ankle to shoulder in tape. Derek was left to wrap up Adam's face, covering his mouth in five layers of tape wrapped around his head, and two more wraps to cover the bridge of his nose and eyes.

Adam struggled and moaned passionately, but it soon dawned on him, that this was his birthday and his family was celebrating it in their usual way. He started to ease up and just squirm in his bindings, he breathed deeply through his nose, they hadn't covered that. His two brothers had fun wrapping him up completely, he was a duct tape mummy by the time they were done. With that, they carried him down to the dining room, Derek decided to tie up Jason to the chair of the dining room and leave him.

"Alright! Now we go buy the cake and take out the presents" Derek said to the kids. Jason would spend much of the day bound and gagged this way. Birthdays were usually spent with family rather than friends. For his next birthday however l, Jason had one simple wish, "next time I wanna be the one doing the tyin' up".
Last edited by Egyptianboytoy 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Ducttapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapemouth »

Wow, such a great surprise. I missed Derek and his sons. I'm happy to see them again. I really excited for the coming episodes.
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

I love his famyly tradition...

I'm wanna have a Derek older bro who I can kidnapp my nephews in special times.
Egyptianboytoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Egyptianboytoy »

alkaid_ wrote: 3 years ago I love his famyly tradition...

I'm wanna have a Derek older bro who I can kidnapp my nephews in special times.
I think you just gave me an idea for the next chapter ;)
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

I really missed this story; I'm so glad you decided to continue it :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Egyptianboytoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Egyptianboytoy »

With Adam now a year older he would be getting more responsibilities on the ranch. His father would be taking him to town now, these trips usually happened once in a fortnight to purchase feeds for the horses and cattle, and of course their own groceries. Derek hadn't had to worry about selling their produce as much as he had his trusted partner Just take care of that. Of course, now with Adam being given more responsibility Emmanuel and Jason would be left alone. Usually, his father would just leave Adam in charge of the house, taking care of his two brothers. He had even taught Adam some of his ropework so he could keep the two younger siblings bound up. Now, Adam would have to take that role for Emmanuel.

The day would start with Adam getting ready to go with his dad. Derek got the kids together to leave some instructions, "okay Jason, now just to be clear with the rules, don't let anybody in the home, always keep an eye out on the ranch, make sure the barn, the gate and pen are closed. I'm leaving a mobile phone with you, for emergencies only, don't y'all be playing with it now, call me if you see anything wrong alright?"
"Okay Dad I'll keep it in mind." Jason said, he looked a bit tired of being constantly reminded the rules, but they were important.
"And for Em, you can play around but make sure no one gets hurt got it ? And if you wanna tie him up that's fine, just keep an eye on him and nothing too tight. Do not use the ball gag ! I repeat do not use that !"
"Okay okay ! Sheesh" Jason rolled his eyes,
"I catch you slipping and you'll be wearing that around your big mouth all day, got it ?" Derek said that strictly, Jason gulped knowing he wasn't fooling around.

Adam came down from his room all dressed and ready, "okay Dad I'm ready", he wore a plaid shirt with the sleeves folded and denim jeans, looking rather smart in his attire. "okay good" Derek remarked, "Let's go. I'll be back by evening, hold the fort till then okay ?"
"Yeah okay" Jason said.
Emmanuel walked up to his father and hugged him, "don't worry I'll take care of him" he whispered before planting a kiss on his cheek. Derek ruffled his hair.
"Alright you kids be careful, cya" Derek left with those words, Jason followed him.

Once the door was closed, Jason and Emmanuel would be home alone, "So what do we do now ?" Emmanuel asked.
"Well you heard what dad said, I'm in charge now" Jason said.
"Yeah you have to take care of me" Emmanuel added.
"Right, so you wanna eat something?"
"Hmm we just had breakfast, but I guess I'll have a sandwich?"
"Okay just sit there I'll be back" Jason wasn't any good with food, but he figured a sandwich was simple enough to make. Emmanuel decided to wait for a bit, then walk over to the living room and turn the TV on. Jason would return with the sandwich, "here you go" he handed it to him.

So far things seem to be going smoothly, he would walk around the house making sure everything was locked. Then he heard the doorbell ring. He answered it, "who is it ?"
There was a teenage kid on the other side, "Package for Mr Mathews." he spoke in a broken voice.
"Er he isn't here. Can I ask who it's from ?"
"Er it's from Decker's farms. Can't tell you what's in it"
"I'll let dad know" Jason promptly went in and called up Derek, but his dad wasn't too pleased, this wasn't an emergency,
"just tell him to leave it in the mail box or on the porch." he hung up the call.
Jason was annoyed by that, he told the delivery boy to leave it in the mail box. While Adam tended to this, Emmanuel loitered around, he had a curious streak.

Emmanuel decided to look into the store room in the attic. Derek had kept an old gun there. The ever curious six year old managed to crawl his way to the box which said 'Open in case of emergency only!' . He looked around to make sure no one was there. Emmanuel had his bandana mask on tied tightly, he didn't have to worry about the dust and cobwebs, but he was anxious about what was inside. He opened the lid to find a sawed off shotgun with rounds by the side. His eyes went wide in wonder.

Downstairs, Jason got nervous, he started frantically searching for Emmanuel. He was calling for him, "Em ? Em ? Where'd ya go !?" he ran around the house. Emmanuel held the heavy gun in his hand and pretended to fire it. He didn't hear Jason in the attic and thought he was still busy with whatever he was doing. Then, Jason came by the attic ladder, Emmanuel hadn't closed it, "What on Earth ?? Em are you in there ?"
"Oh shit!" Emmanuel thought to himself, then hurriedly hid the gun back in its box and tried to think of a way out of this. He decided to hide himself in a corner instead of facing Jason.

Jason went up the attic and kept calling Emmanuel, he was cursing himself now for not tying him up. He looked around and couldn't find Emmanuel in the cramped attic, "I know you're in there Em, don't try to hide", Adam tried to be strict with him, but of course it wasn't working. Emmanuel, hid himself behind an old mattress. He didn't know, there was a mouse there, Jason was scared of mice. Emmanuel felt tickled on his hip, he clamped his mouth to not make a sound, he noticed the mouse then. Jason for his part walked up to the forbidden box, be noticed the latch wasn't on, the lid was hastily put on. Jason figured whatever was in there was removed by Emmanuel, "Were you playing with the box we're not supposed to touch !?" he was furious now.

Emmanuel just held his hand on his mouth, keeping himself silent. The mouse was getting harder to ignore now, it squeaked and crawled up his arm, then jumped out, just as Jason held the lid of the gun box. The sudden appearance of the mouse startled Jason, he jumped back with the lid, the gun had rolled out of the box and a shot was fired at the window. Emmanuel gave a muffled screamed and ran out to check on his brother. Jason was shaken by this slip up, Emmanuel too.

The two brothers hugged each other, they were glad that neither was hurt, but Jason would take any chances now. He didn't even touch the gun, he headed down from the attic and closed the ladder. What followed was a full two minutes of admonishing by Jason on Emmanuel, the little kid started crying, but Jason wasn't having it. He took him by the hand and sat him down on a chair in the living room. He then rushed up to his father's room to fetch the one thing Derek told him not to use on his brother, the one inch ballgag reserved for punishments.

Emmanuel still had his scarf on his face, it was more out of shame and guilt than the need to resist dust now. Jason didn't care for it, he pulled the scarf off his face prompting Emmanuel to turn around and yell in surprise, the moment his mouth was open Jason shoved the ballgag in. All Emmanuel could do was moan in dismay, "Uhmmn mmnh!" he pleaded with Jason, but the elder brother would have none of it. He took the scarf and tied Emmanuel's hand behind his back wrists crossed on each other, "you know you deserve this Em, dad told us not to mess with that box and you did, we could've gotten hurt!" he then brought some rope from the dining room to tie him further. Emmanuel would be tied thoroughly to the chair, just like his father showed him the week before. It might have been a bit harsh on the kid, but Jason was too angry and scared to think straight. With Emmanuel bound and gagged, he could try and relax.

Emmanuel cried into his gag, but Jason did not pay heed. Jason decided instead, to tie a large bandana over Emmanuel's entire face,"You stay put here, I'm gonna go check on the farm" Jason put his clothes and hat on then left Em alone in the dining room, he tried to make sure everything was as it should be, the gates were to be locked, the barn was to be locked, the animal pens closed. It was simple enough for him, Jason was very careful not to screw up anything. He hoped Emmanuel remained where he was, he was beginning to feel sorry for his brother. He decided to order lunch, it would be pizza.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I still like your story. I guess dad won't be pleased with what happened :lol:

At the beginning you changed the names again :lol: if possible check the names one last time before publishing your parts. But everything else is fine and well written.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Egyptianboytoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Egyptianboytoy »

Killua wrote: 3 years ago I still like your story. I guess dad won't be pleased with what happened :lol:

At the beginning you changed the names again :lol: if possible check the names one last time before publishing your parts. But everything else is fine and well written.
I know I'll have to correct the parts. I'm using my mobile which makes it hard to cross check.
Egyptianboytoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Egyptianboytoy »

Okay I think I managed to correct it.
Egyptianboytoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Egyptianboytoy »

Jason and Emmanuel spent their afternoon as best they could. Adam had decided not to let Emmanuel be free for the duration that their dad was away. It would be easier for him, no more slip ups.

They had a pizza lunch together with Jason feeding him. The ballgag did not fit well into Emmanuel's mouth, it still left marks on his cheeks, Jason knew it was going to be trouble if Dad found out, "Em, you okay ? It didn't hurt too much right ?"
Emmanuel shook his head, "it hurt."
"Oh geez ! Dad's gonna kill me" Jason sighed.
"I'm sorry Jason, it'll never happen again, please untie me" Emmanuel pleaded.
"I can't, I don't wanna take a chance again. I'll make the gag easier though" Jason would walk up to the store room and return with a roll of duct tape.

Emmanuel sighed, this would be easier than the ballgag. He was still sorry about what he had caused to happen and took his bindings willingly. Once their lunch was done, Jason helped Em wash down the food with water and proceeded to gag him. "Two grunts if you need the bathroom, three if you need water, okay ?" Jason told him the rules again. Emmanuel nodded to that. Jason would gag him with four strips of tape, two placed diagonally over each other.

Jason admired Em for a bit, he did look quite cute this way, especially with those puppy dog green eyes. He gave him a hug and kissed him, "sorry bro" he patted him on the back. He loosened the ties around his upper body but not his legs. He still sat quite firmly bound to the chair. Jason would leave the dining room to go to the living room and watch some TV. He would pass the time there. Now and then he would help Emmanuel drink water and help him to the bathroom.

He would be brought to the living room to watch TV with him, still in bondage of course, only now Emmanuel would be hogtied and tape gagged. Jason let him rest his head on his lap while they watched cartoons. Things seemed to ease between them as they passed the time this way. Before they knew it, evening came and their father and brother were at the door. Jason gulped nervously, he turned to Emmanuel, "okay now remember, you want to keep the mask and gag on, okay ?"
Emmanuel nodded, it was in both their interest to stay quiet over what had happened. Jason would tie the bandana on tight over Emmanuel's gagged mouth, covering up to his nose. He remained hogtied on the couch when Adam answered the door.

Derek was the first in, "So Jason, everything alright here ? Hope nothing happened while I was away ?"
"No dad, just the delivery guy came with something." Jason replied
"Oh yeah Adam's bringing it in now. Just some machine I had ordered." Derek entered into the living room and found Emmanuel, "I see you got this taken care of, how're you doing buddy ?"
Emmanuel could only moan and wiggle around, he tried to give the impression he was comfortable. He may have been physically alright, but in his mind he was full of fear.

Derek looked around the living room, he noticed they had pizza for lunch, not something Derek would have approved of, but he let that slide. He turned to Jason, "So how long has em been tied up?"
"Er an hour or two. Been that way since lunch" it was half a lie, Emmanuel had been tied up since morning, soon after the fiasco over the attic. All in all, nearly six hours in bondage, and he didn't reveal that he had been ballgagged for almost half of that time.
"Hm fair enough, hope you went light on him, he's only seven" Derek said.
"Yeah yeah of course" Adam replied nervously.

Adam would enter with the parcel and a few other packets. They had purchased groceries for the next fortnight, some pork, ham, and beef cuts, along with barbecue sauce and seasonings. They also bought bread and fruits. They would help unpack everything and move it to the kitchen. Derek would untie Emmanuel, but just as planned, Em would not let him ungag him. That confused Derek a bit, but he did not push on that. He decided to check with Jason, "say, how did you gag Em ?"
"Oh nothing much, just the usual duct tape, he likes the mask so I had that tied over his face" Jason answered.
"Hm he seems to like it, wants to keep it on" Derek chuckled,
"Heh you know Em's got a thing for being masked. Makes him feel like a superhero or something" Adam joked, though it wasn't untrue. Emmanuel did enjoy dressing like a bandit.

After everything was unpacked, the father and eldest brother would go freshen up from their long journey to the city. Jason checked on Emmanuel, "keep it all on okay ?"
Emmanuel nodded in agreement. He made his way upstairs to their rooms. Jason thought he had won, but when dinner time came Emmanuel would inevitably have to reveal his face to eat. He would have to figure a way around it.

Adam had finished his bath first while Derek still readied himself. Adam decided to come down and chat with Jason, "nice rope work" he remarked on his tying.
"Uh thanks"
"I still think I can do much better"
"Can you now ?"
"Yep, wanna test it ?"
"Er..maybe, why don't I try it on you first ?"
"Hmm think I can't escape it ?"
"Yes" Jason seemed confident on his new found skills, but couldn't help wondering why Jason was suddenly considering an escape challenge.

Nevertheless, the duo walked to the living room where some of the rope used to tie Emmanuel was still left. Adam would pick it up, and hand it to Jason, then turn around with his hands behind his back. As usual he was wearing shorts and a tank top, easy to tie him in. Jason would methodically tie him up in a box tie, then he would add a hogtie over him. Adam would get to struggling almost immediately, he found lapses in Jason's bindings and managed to free his legs first, then he would walk around and find something to help free his hands.

Jason was sloppy with his ties, he let his nervousness over the day's events get to him, he had not properly knotted the ties, Adam made short work of them, "Not good Jason, now it's my turn" he took his little brother. Jason gulped, he felt like Adam would go hard on him, "please not too tight" he pleased,
"Why ? Afraid you'll lose?" Adam began tying Jason into a box tie as well, but added a chest harness as well. He did not tie a hogtie, but instead just left his ankles and knees tied together. He would let Adam sit beside him, "well ready when you are".

Jason began struggling, he didn't have his elder brother's skill in binding or escaping. He knew he wasn't going to escape this. He kept trying but in vain, "okay, you got me..now what ?"
"Hm now you get a gag" Adam got up and fetched a sponge ball from the kitchen, he shoved it in Jason's mouth, making sure it sat well inside his mouth. "Now wait here, we've got a surprise"

Jason's heart pounded in fear, he could only wonder what surprise he had in store for him. Then, he would hear whimpering, it was Emmanuel brought in bound and gagged, Derek walked with him. Both kids were seated on the couch. Emmanuel's ties were firm, though a bit lighter than Jason's. Derek stood in front of them both with arms folded, "you two have a lot of explaining to do. I'll start with you" he took off Adams gag.

Emmanuel was whimpering, the strips of tape on his mouth prevented him from saying what had happened, but Jason knew that Derek had found out. Adam stood beside his father, also with his arms folded, it seemed like both father and son were in on it ! Jason was a smart kid, he already guessed that Emmanuel would have told them everything by now, even the use of the ballgag. "Okay you got me!" Adam sighed, "i screwed up, I let Emmanuel go upstairs where he messed with your gun, and we shot out a window by accident" jason almost cried at that, "I'm so sorry ! I failed. I even used the ballgag on Em"

Derek looked angry, Adam had more pity for his brothers. The dad told Adam, "go bring the ballgag"
"Um dad is that necessary?"
"I said go bring it !" Derek's shout shook the kids into silence, Adam sprinted to fetch the gag. He brought it down to use on jason.
Derek held it in front of him, "rules are rules, the shit you two pulled could've gotten you killed, and me in jail ! Poor Jason here would be orphaned ! Now Em's at fault here, but you were the one in charge here Jason. I am angry, and very very disappointed" he brought the gag to him, "open your mouth."

Jason's lips trembled, he hesitated to open, but knew Derek was right. His eyes welled with tears as he opened his mouth, Derek pushed it in filling his mouth with the ball, it fit him much better than it fit Emmanuel. Derek tied the strap on tight. "You're gonna keep that till dinner time. Next day you're gonna be wearing that a lot longer"

Jason moaned into the gag pleading with his father, but those whimpers fell on deaf ears. He would bring some rope from his belt to tie both kids in a strict hogtie on the carpet. "Now think over what you've done", he walked away leaving the two hogtied and gagged. They wouldn't get dinner tonight and would have to sleep in their room, bound and gagged. Luckily, Jason didn't have to wear the ballgag tonight, but the next day, he would have to endure the punishment.
Last edited by Egyptianboytoy 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Great chapter again. Poor kids. I'm curious if the ballgag is all punishment he gets.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Egyptianboytoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Egyptianboytoy »

Killua wrote: 3 years ago Great chapter again. Poor kids. I'm curious if the ballgag is all punishment he gets.
Ballgag and tied all day, though his bonds will be changed from time to time, the gag too. It lasts for a day, and he'll have to work with the gag in his mouth. That is going to be the next chapter.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great tale, man! Derek seems to be really angry with the kid... So the punishment is necessary :)

alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

Nice chapters...

Why always dads know every monkeyshine what their sons do...?!?!?!?
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Very cool
Egyptianboytoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Egyptianboytoy »

The day started strangely for the Mathews house, for once the eldest son was free while his younger siblings were tied. Emmanuel had it easier than Jason, Derek had just tied him up with tape, tying him from shoulder to ankle, over his pyjamas and leaving a single but tight tape wrap over his mouth. He was laid down on his back with his hands in front, also tied with tape. to top it off, Derek had tied a snug bandana mask over his face, small comfort for the night. All things considered it wads a relatively comfortable position to be in, certainly compared to what his elder brother suffered. Jason wasn't used to sleeping in bondage like his elder brother Adam, he had the displeasure of sleeping hogtied, bound in ropes. His arms were locked in a box tie position, ropes covered over his torso, pinning his arms to his upper body. His legs were tied from the thighs to ankle in a single spiralling tie, ending with his ankles hogtied to his bound up arms. Jason hadn't struggled while Derek tied him up, neither did he resist when he shoved the sponge ball into his mouth and secured it with three wraps of duct tape. To finish off, he left a bandana hood over his face, before leaving him that way he told Jason, "might as well get used to it, the ballgag's gonna feel worse" . He left Jason in Adam's care, he was to ensure nothing bad happened to him over the night, he had to stay alert. Derek would sleep by Emmanuel's side to keep watch over him. He felt the little guy had his fair share of punishment by now, but rules were rules, while Emmanuel would be let go in the morning, Jason would have to suffer through it.

Jason did not sleep well that night, he squirmed around a lot and grunted now and then, it also kept Adam awake. He would wake up early to check on his brother, "you awake ?"
"uhmmm mmmh" was all Jason could say through his layers of gags.
"hm I'll take it as a yes" he began untying him from the hogtie and freeing his legs, but not his arms, not yet. His scarf hood was pulled down as well, "Its your punishment, sorry can't free your arms till dad says so"
"uhm mm mmnth?" Jason mumbled,
"eh gotta take his permission." Adam said with a shrug.
"ummmh" Jason just sighed.
The two walked out of the room to check on their dad. Derek had helped Emmanuel get up and untied him, he too looked tired, but better than Jason. Derek looked at Jason, "Good morning Jason, Adam, hope there weren't any problems at night?"
"Just Jason grunting n moaning a lot, but otherwise fine" Adam replied,
"Hm well, might need another layer of hood to silence ya" Derek mused, but Jason didnt like the idea,
"Umm nmh nmh" he shook his head.
"I wanted to ask, can we free his hands so he can ya know, clean up ?" Adam asked his father.
"Hm that's fair, but no removing the gag till I say so, got that." Derek warned,
"Yes father" Adam took him away to the bathroom. Jason looked disappointed and moaned in protest. Emmanuel could only watch, he was conflicted by the punishment, on the one hand Jason had been reckless and endangered his life and used the ballgag on him, but on the other hand it was his brother and he didn't want him suffering.

The bath routine was a bit awkward to say the least. His arms were freed, but not his gag. Adam warned him what might happen if he tried to take the gag off, "you don't want Dad to go any harder than he has already"
Jason gave a deep sigh and moaned in frustration. He was no stranger to being gagged, but this had to be the strictest gag he had on so far. He decided not to think about it too much and went about his business in the bathroom, still firmly gagged. He washed and dried himself, then presented himself with the towel around his waist to Adam. "Alright, let's get you dressed" he went back to his room and was given the usual day's clothes, flanel shirt, trousers and boots. Even with the gag on, he would be expected to help, or at least that's what Adam expected.

Meanwhile, Derek was preparing Emmanuel's breakfast while his youngest got ready for the day. He would get down first for breakfast, he had a few questions for his father. "Dad can I ask some things ?"
"Sure son. What's on your mind li'l partner ?"
"Hm does Jason have to wear the ballgag all day ?"
"Well not at a stretch, we'll give em breaks. Why're you asking?"
"It's just, not good and I feel sorry for him and.."
"And ?"
"I didn't want him to feel punished alone, it was kinda my fault too" Emmanuel looked sorry.
"Well, he had the responsibility, and he failed. I don't expect you to be on the same level he is. Jason's older, he ought to know better."
"Yes but. I think I'd just feel better if you didn't punish him as much, or ..if I'd be gagged with him, I want to know what it feels like"
"Well not with the ballgag you ain't, maybe just a scarf round your face."
"Hm like a bandit ?"
Derek chuckled, "yeah like that. Now let's sit down n eat, we got pancakes and eggs for breakfast"
"Yay my favorite!"

A short while later, Jason would come with Adam, both of them dressed up and ready to help with the farm. Jason was tied in ropes, rather firmly too. Adam decided to put him in a firm box tie and chest harness. It was comfortable enough but also strict enough that he could not break out of it. The gag had so far been unchanged. Jason would be sat down on a chair. "You can take the gags off now, give him a bit to rest his mouth" Derek ordered.

Jason was ungagged, each layer taken off and kept aside. Jason flexed his jaw and felt his lips, it had been a while he was gagged for, at one point it almost felt like he could get used to it.. almost. "Have some water" Adam fed him the water from a glass, the parched young boy drank it all up, he was very thirsty. Jason's breakfast was then served to him, "I can't eat with my hands tied" he remarked snarkily.
"Free him" Derek ordered.
Jason ate the breakfast in silence, they all did. Emmanuel felt sorry for putting Jason in this situation, and Jason was just feeling guilty of mishandling the whole mess.
"I can tell you're upset. Punishments were never meant to be pleasant Jason" Derek said to him.
Jason did not reply to that, "I'll be tied up after breakfast won't I ?"
"Hm maybe not, we'll be going to the farm, we'll need your hands n legs to be free"
"Oh well, that's better I guess."
"You will still be gagged though"
"Great.."

Once the breakfast was done, Derek had Jason's wrists and ankles tied to the chair. Adam helped him wash down the food with some water, then Derek returned with a familiar black ball that Jason would know. The kid gulped a bit before reluctantly opening his mouth to let the gag in. "open wide" Derek ordered, before pushing the ball in and buckling the straps on. He had strapped it tight but not too tight, Jason would not be able to push the ball out of his mouth. To further seal it in place, he took a large bandana and tied it tight over Jason's nose and mouth. Jason bit into the gag and breathed deeply, and let out a long moan, "ummmmmmh" .
"Better get used to that Jason, only way you're removing it is with my permission" Derek attached a small padlock on the gag.
"Ummhf" Jason gave an annoyed grunt.

With that done the kids would be ready to go to the farm and help around. As promised, Emmanuel would get his chance to feel a bit of what Jason was experiencing, a tight bandana was tied over his lower face, while it didn't block his mouth and he could talk, Emmanuel still pretended otherwise. "You see, Em didn't want you suffering alone, but I couldn't punish him on the same level as you, so we compromised" Derek explained to Jason. The latter's heart warmed hearing that, he gave Em a hug.

The rest of the day passed by as usual, with the exception of Jason's gag. From time to time he would be allowed to open the gag to drink some water or have a snack. They skipped over lunch and would have an early dinner. By now it had been several hours since Jason donned the ball gag, surprisingly the kid did not complain as much. His attitude had changed over the course of the day, and it really did seem like he was getting used to the gag. He would not speak, but communicate through gestures, grunts and moans.

By the evening, they were all exhausted. Derek decided to go easy on Jason, "I think you've had enough" he took the lock off the gag, "you can take it off whenever you want and go freshen up, I'll make supper for us"
Jason felt the padlock come off and reached for the buckle but didn't take it off. He mumbled thanks, then gave his dad a hug before leaving for his bath.
"Hm you went easy on him" Adam remarked,
"His first time, I think he's learnt his lesson, him and Em both"
"You sure though ? I didn't get any slack"
"Adam, never punish someone more than is needed to make 'em regret their actions. You needed more than Jason" Derek explained himself.
"Hm I see" Adam scratched his head pondering on that.
"Now you go off get ready for supper"
"Sure Dad"

A busy day at the farm came to and end. The Mathews gathered for their usual supper. Jason had his gag off at last. "So, learned your lesson Jason?"
"Yes Dad, I'll never touch your gun again"
"And.."
"And I promise to be more responsible. But maybe I just need more time, and growing up"
"Hmhm maybe so, y'all still too young to be left alone. Next time I'll get a babysitter."
"Uh a baby sitter ? But I'm not a baby" Jason defended himself,
"Well I could always leave ya two tied up, would ya like that ?"
Jason instantly said, "yes!" but back tracked, "I mean, no. I'll behave"
Derek raised an eyebrow to that, Emmanuel just giggled. "we'll see what we do this Sunday. Oh and leave the ball gag in my room alright, it goes back into the locker"
"Yes Dad"

They had their dinner and slept off after seeing a movie. However, Derek forgot to check on where the ballgag went. Meanwhile, in Jason's room, the brothers were talking about the day, comparing the time Adam was punished with Jason's punishment, "yeah you do get used to it after a while, it doesn't hurt as much" Adam said, reflecting on the time he was ballgagged.
"After a while it almost felt comfortable, maybe just that I got used to it" Jason replied,
"Or maybe you just got a big mouth" Adam joked.
"Aw shut up Adam" Jason pouted.
"Just messin' with ya bro. Anyway goodnight!" He put off the lights.
Before Jason went to sleep, he snuck a hand under his bed and took out the ballgag. He quietly put it on, and felt it on his mouth. He would keep it on for a bit longer.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great continuation!

Egyptianboytoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Egyptianboytoy »

Not giving up on this story yet ;)
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Egyptianboytoy wrote: 2 years ago Not giving up on this story yet ;)
I am really glad you say that :)

alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

fantastic update!!!

it's amazing whats happen with this family
Egyptianboytoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Egyptianboytoy »

I am open to suggestions for what the next shenanigans would be.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really glad to see the story continue
lee4sox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lee4sox »

The boys should tie up the dad
Egyptianboytoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Egyptianboytoy »

lee4sox wrote: 2 years ago The boys should tie up the dad
I had thought about it, but for some reason it's against the rules here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Egyptianboytoy wrote: 2 years ago I had thought about it, but for some reason it's against the rules here.
What are you talking about?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic