Father son bonding tale (M/mmm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Egyptianboytoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Father son bonding tale (M/mmm)

Post by Egyptianboytoy »

This story was written on request for @Duct tapemouth about a dad raising his kids. If people like it, I will continue it.

Derek was a single father raising three children, Adam, Jason and Emmanuel. It wasn't easy raising three kids on his own, their mother had died shortly after the death of the youngest child and he had to figure out parenting on his own and also manage his ranch. Thankfully, he had workers help him around, and he had found out an 'easy' way to control them. Ever since the oldest, Adam, turned 7, he had started using a trick his father had used on him, to keep his kids tied up when they caused too much trouble, and sometimes just for fun. Soon enough, the children were used to being tied up, and sometimes even sleeping tied and gagged.

Now several years had passed, Adam was growing up to be a handsome 13 year old boy with a prodigal skill for horse riding. Jason was the more studious type, and he got his mother's red hair and freckles, while Emmanuel was the sweetest of the three, having a dimpled smile and blonde hair. All three kids had green eyes, like their dashingly handsome father.

The day started like any other. The three sons slept in the same room on bunk beds. Adam had caused a bit of trouble the day before tying up and pranking Jason, that had earned him a night hogtied and tape gagged. Their father typically used a lot of rope on them, and a tight tape wrap. Being an experienced cowboy he made some really tight knots, though they weren't uncomfortable for the kids.

"Rise and shine boys!" his father announced to them, knocking on the door. Jason was first to get up, he would get down from the top bunk and then wake up his younger brother before turning to his older brother. Adam moaned slightly on the bed and squirmed. "Time to get you off, hmm should probably wait for dad" Jason said to Adam.
"Ummh mmm mmnh" Adam moaned shaking his head, he wanted to be freed now. Being a bit of a trouble maker, Adam ended up in bondage more often than his brothers, though sometimes they'd all get a taste of dad's ropes and tape.

Jason and Emmanuel got out first and started brushing their teeth. Derek went in to free Adam next, "Mornin Adam" he greeted. His son could only moan and grunt in response. He started untying his hogtie. "Well Adam hope we learned our lesson here, don't hurt your brother. You've all gotta love and respect each other, got it?" Adam sighed and looked contrite nodding to that.

Once he was freed of his bonds, he went to the bathroom to get ready. Next came breakfast and then, it would be time to help with the ranch. The children were all home schooled by a tutor and their dad. There was no trouble of driving to school or set holidays. It also saved money for the family.

"So what are we gonna do today pa?" Emmanuel asked as he ate.
"Well the usual. We'll milk the cows and take them grazing, I'm thinking when we get back in the evening, we might get some escape games done."
"Great! Will there be a prize?" Adam asked excitedly.
"Well, we're gonna have to play and find out" Derek winked at him.

After a hard day's work, the kids returned to the farmhouse. As usual they would take their baths before sitting down for supper. As usual the eldest, Adam, pushed in and had his way. He took the bathroom first and made his two brothers wait, the youngest went in last.

Derek had the supper ready for the night, some bread and bacon with mashed potatoes. There was some salad as well, "Come on kids, remember to eat your greens" he told them, "there won't be any games till y'all finish your supper". The father was strict at times, it was needed to keep the kids in check.

"yes father" Adam said eating his part quietly. Emmanuel joined in and ate as well. The kids were clearly eager to see what kind of game their father had planned out. Derek did not reveal it yet even as they ate their meal. Adam was starting to get impatient now. "Dad what're we gonna play?", he asked, "I really wanna know".

Derek just smirked and kept eating, he nodded. He did not speak while he ate. There was a strict no talking rule in the house while they ate, they knew the punishment for talking aloud like this, being gagged for the rest of the day with only one drinking break. The kids knew what Adam will be getting, but Adam tended to forget from time to time. Once Derek finished his meal, he quietly left the room and fetched a cloth and a roll of duct tape.

Adam looked as his dad walked away. Suddenly it dawned on him, "uh oh, I shouldn't have talked should I?" his brothers giggled and shook their heads. Adam drank the water after his meal, washing down the food. He gulped and put his hand on his mouth, he wouldn't be able to use it for a while. "Adam? come upstairs please" his dad called him out from his bedroom.

Adam hesitated but knew it would only get worse if he didn't comply. He slouched and walked up to the bedroom and saw Derek with three scarves and a roll of tape. "Adam you know the rules at the dining table."
"yes dad" he sighed, "no talking at the table"
"yep, and what do we do when you talk at the table?" he asked Adam,
"stay gagged for the rest of the night" Adam said blushing.
"yep, and no taking it off till I remove it, okay?" Derek took a scarf and knotted it in the middle.

Derek walked over to Adam and turned him around, he pulled the scarf with the knot going into his mouth and tying it in tightly. He used the second scarf to cover his hair, it was also tied in firmly and tied below his chin. Next came the tape, Adam took a deep breath, blushing a bit as Derek began winding the tape over his mouth, four times over. It was the second time in three months that Adam was getting this punishment. "There, now you think about what you've done" Derek patted him on the back and walked back down with Adam following him. Derek fetched several coils of rope and an additional roll of duct tape.

The brothers stood at the stairs watching them come down, Adam was embarrassed to be seen gagged again. They giggled at Adam's predicament, seeing him get bound felt like a leveller, and even more so that he gets tied up the most. Derek knew this too, it enforced a sort of equality among the kids. "Well kids, I said we'll be playing tonight, and we will" Derek announced to his sons, they were clearly happy and looked forward to it, even Adam with his hard gag on.

"Okay kids, you know the game" Derek said brandishing the ropes, "the three of you'll be tied up n gagged, and you'll have to free yourself. The first one free wins. The prize, is watching a movie with me tonight. Sounds cool?"
"Yeah !" Jason exclaimed, the other two nodded eagerly. Adam moaned through his gag, chattering eagerly, liking the idea very much.
"Great! Then we'll start off then"

The father stood up and readied the ropes, but Emmanuel had a request, "Father, can I make a request?"
"Yeah sure Em, what is it?"
"Can I be tied in tape instead? the ropes hurt my skin" Emmanuel asked sweetly as always.
"aw of course fella" Derek took the tape and tied him first. One wrap over his ankles, wrapping over his ankles, and and then his wrists. He didn't tie loosely either, he was firm with his bindings and ensured it would be hard for Emmanuel to free himself, but of the three Emmanuel got the lightest bindings.

Between the three kids, Jason was the best at escaping his bonds, being a very flexible kid. Derek tied him up tightly with ropes, his arms were box tied, his legs were tied at the thighs, knees and ankles, and it was secured with another harness over his legs and upper body. "ummgh this is tight" Jason complained squirming in his bonds.
"Think you can still escape that champ?" Derek asked jokingly.
"Oh you bet I can dad!" Jason said, taking the challenge.

Adam would be tied up last, while he wasn't tied as heavily as Jason, it was still quite firm and tight. There was no need to gag him of course. His upper body was tied in a harness, but his legs were only tied at the ankles and knees. His elbows were tied as well, but not too tightly. "umm mmnh" Adam squirmed in his bonds.

"Alright, now for the last bit" Derek said taking the roll of tape in his hand and pulling off strips of tape for them. He went around gagging each of them with the duct tape, three strips for Emmanuel, and six strips for Jason, including one over the bridge of his nose. He would lay them down on the carpet and sit down with a stop watch. "Alright boys, when I say start, you start escapin' alright?" he had his thumb on the watch. "start!" he announced. Soon all three began wrestling against their bonds.

The father would relax on the couch and turn on the tv watching the news. He watched the news while his sons struggled against their bonds. It was a typical relaxing evening at the Mathews ranch, with sounds of moaning and struggling and the tv. It would take an hour before the first one managed to escape, unsurprisingly, it was Jason who did. He saved pulling his gag off for last.
ducttape1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ducttape1 »

nice story
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

Hmm. This seems kinda familiar.... <.< >.>

Seriously though. Nicely done! I enjoy your interpretation on this theme.
I'm always available for roleplay! Message me on:
Telegram: @BigRedd122
Discord: BiggRedd#7217
Kik: TheBiggRedd1
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

nice story!!!

eager to know how it will continue...
Egyptianboytoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Egyptianboytoy »

Redman wrote: 4 years ago Hmm. This seems kinda familiar.... <.< >.>

Well you are the inspiration :D
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

Egyptianboytoy wrote: 4 years ago
Redman wrote: 4 years ago Hmm. This seems kinda familiar.... <.< >.>

Well you are the inspiration :D
Dawww.... I'm touched!
I'm always available for roleplay! Message me on:
Telegram: @BigRedd122
Discord: BiggRedd#7217
Kik: TheBiggRedd1
lepangolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lepangolin »

I truely love this story and wish there will be more. Thanks!
Duct tapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Duct tapemouth »

Hi, Redman and Egiptianboy, THANK YOU FOR ACCEPTING MY PROPOSAL, AND I really LOVE YOUR STORIES. It's so hard to decide which one is better because they're both wonderful
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Amazing story! Hope to read more about the adventures of this wonderful family
Egyptianboytoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Egyptianboytoy »

The weekend at the Mathews ranch was dedicated to herding the cattle. Derek always made it a point to take the kids along for the ride, it was meant to be training on the job. He rode out on the horse, with his kids following on their own ponies. His father and his farm helps had a great skill with herding the cattle. Adam being the eldest of the trio was already given some responsibilities. The kids wore their bandannas over their faces covering the lower half of their face rather snugly. Emmanuel seemed to quite enjoy dressing up this way, in his fantasies he imagined himself as a gallant cowboy who rode off to fight the bad guys, but there was a reason why he covered up more than his brothers, he had an allergy to dust, it was the reason why he wore two scarves instead of one.

The ride was long but enjoyable, Derek looked on as Adam began to come to his own, herding the cattle to their grazing grounds and leading them back on. Of course Derek was out there instructing and directing him wherever needed. His brothers looked on proudly at Adam as he was coming into his own as a rancher. By the time they returned, it would be evening. His farm hands tended to the other animals, and took his leave for the day. Evening would be a time for rest, for Derek and his kids. The kids had their bath one by one, Adam went in first of course, his father insisted. "He's worked the hardest today, its only fair he bathe first" Derek told his sons firmly. Jason was a bit peeved at it.

Emmannuel was in a playful mood, he still kept his bandana on and went about pretending to be a cowboy, he brought out his toy gun and went to Jason pointing it at him "stick 'em up!" he said playfully, his voice was muffled with the bandana.
Jason chuckled in respoonse, "what was that? I can't hear ya with all those scarves on yer face"
"I said! Stick 'em up!" Emmannuel shouted out, her was certainly heard more clearly now.
"oooh! what happens if I don't?" Jason taunted him.
Emmanuel pointed the gun closer to him, "do it, or I'll shoot!"
Adam just got out of the bathroom, still with a towel around his waist, "what's goin on 'ere?"
"Emmmanuel thinks he's Butch Cassidy" Jason joked,
"hehe is that right? Adam looked down on his little brother and ruffled his hair.
"C'mon ! I'm the bad guy with the gun ! you're both being robbed act it" Emmanuel said in an annoyed tone.
"Another time maybe" Jason sighed, "I really need a bath now" he walked over to the bathroom.
Emmanuel fired his toy gun at it and pretended, "bang bang bang! Yer' dead"
"Another time Em" Jason said closing the bathroom door.

Derek walked down, wearing a casual top and denim jeans, "What's this I hear about guns and butch cassidy now?" he saw his two kids playing.
"nohin' just Em playin with his gun" Adam said, he turned to walk to his room.
"Is that right now?" Derek said chuckling and walking up to him.
"mhm, but Jason doesn't wanna play, not now anyway" Em seemed disappointed, he took off his bandannas and kept it on a table.
"oh why the glum face little fella?"
"I just wanted to play now, but Jason and Adam aren't interested" he said in a disappointed tone.
"Well, it's evening, and they're tired, but why don't we set somethin' up. A surprise for 'em" Derek winked. "You n me, partners in crime, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kids, and these two pesky lawmen here, would be our targets. What say ?"
Emmanuel's face lit up and he smiled, "I like it"
"Excellent, now, freshen up quick, and I'll get the ropes n' scarves ready"

Emmanuel nodded and scurried off to the bathroom by his room.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Very nice story man, keep it up :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

CowboyStud
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CowboyStud »

Perhaps stats of the characters? Ages? Looks? What they are wearing? Perhaps?
Egyptianboytoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Egyptianboytoy »

CowboyStud wrote: 3 years ago Perhaps stats of the characters? Ages? Looks? What they are wearing? Perhaps?
Its in the first post.
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

Nice continue...

i wanna know whats gonna happen in the afternoon game...
Egyptianboytoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Egyptianboytoy »

Adam got out of the bathroom, his shirt and jeans were left at the laundry bin. Jason dressed up for the evening wearing denim shorts and a tank top, he decided to be casual today. While Adam made his way to the living room, Jason decided to go down to the kitchen and get himself a quick snack, he only had his underwear on with a towel wrapped around his waist. Little did either of the brothers know, their father and younger brother had set up a little 'game' for them this evening.

Jason was the first target, as he looked over the fridge his father snuck up behind him, he was dressed in his 'cowboy' outfit with a bandana over his face and a hat on his head. Derek pretended to be the 'bad guy' of this game tonight. Jason was oblivious to the peril he was in, he took out a fruit and examined it, "hm looks fresh enough" , but before he could take a bite of it is father pulled a scarf over his lower face and tied it tight. "uhmmf whamt?" Jason gave a muffled grunt as he was pulled back, Derek then took the ends of the scarf and pulled it in front of Jason's mouth gagging him with a cleave gag over the bandana mask, it was a rather effective gag which muffled him well. In the scuffle his towel fell down exposing his underwear clad rear.

"If you know what's good for ya, you'll go with this quietly", Derek said in an ominous voice. Jason was stunned, he hadn't realized it was his father tying him up, not yet. He was pulled to a corner of the kitchen where Derek kept tying him up strictly with most of the coils of rope he had brought in. He didn't use tape this time, only for 'authenticity's sake', after all they didn't have duct tape in the wild west. Jason was bound in a reverse prayer tie with more ropes tied over his torso to secure his bound arms behind his back, his legs were tied at the ankle, knees and thigh. Jason had a fear striken look on his face as he saw Derek tie him, but his father decided to allay his fears, taking off his bandana, "Relax bud, it's me", he said with a smile. That calmed Jason a bit, but his face turned from one of fear to one of relief, and quickly to one of annoyance, he squirmed and moaned, wondering what was going on. "Well I guess i got some explainin' to do, ya see Em was really disappointed y'all didn't play his game, so I decided to help convince you a bit. Don't worry, Adam'll be joinin in soon enough"

Adam of course, just lazily watched tv on the couch, a recap of one of his favourite rodeo events was being broadcasted. He leaned forward and watched with great interest. Rodeo was a passion of his, and he wished to compete professionally at some point. He was absolutely hooked on the set, totally oblivious to his father crawling up from behind him. He had taken some more rope from the store room, and a sponge ball, Adam had a mouth and he needed a harder gag. He would use his own bandana in addition to the pink one which he had brought for the handsome elder son. He was enjoying the show, when his favourite rider managed to tame down the bull he gave a cheerful "Hell yeah ! Woohoo hummnhh MMNH!" just as he had opened his mouth and raised his hands, his father pushed the sponge ball into his mouth, pushing it deep inside. Jason was completely taken aback. Before he knew it, the bandanas went over his mouth and then over his lower face, covering from nose to chin, both tied tightly over each other muffling his otherwise loud grunts.

However, Jason was a fighter, he grabbed Derek's hands even as the much stronger father pulled him over the couch and tackled him to the ground, they had to wrestle a bit before he could be tied up, but his father was an expert in tackling and binding Jason by now, they had been doing this since he had turned ten, and had grown exceedingly efficient at it. By the end of it, Jason was ball tied with his wrists bound to his ankles, and still moaning and grunting furiously. Derek gave a deep sigh of relief and stood up, he took his hat off, revealing himself to Jason, "Phew! You were always the feisty one Jason".

Jason was surprised by that, "ummh dhmmd ? whmmny?" he gave a confused look to him.
Derek told him what he had told Adam, "Y'know Em wanted to play today, and I decided to give him a bit of evening fun, besides, it's not like you ever complain bein' tied up" he pinched his cheek playfully as he said that. "heck, this look even suits ya a bit, if I may say so myself" he taunted Jason, much to his annoyance.

Both boys would be brought to the living room and bound further to two separate chairs, Jason would remain in his ball tied state and bound to a sofa, while Adam would be tied to a chair. Emmanuel put on his costume and exited the bathroom, only to find a note lying on his bed, "I've taken your brothers hostage, if you want to see them again, come down by the living room for a showdown" Emmanuel had his 'wild west' fantasy game. He was thrilled. He took out his toy gun and had a grin on his face. He hurried down to the living room and the game would begin. He saw his father standing with his colt, of course it was completely emptied. The two boys were seated on either side of him, and now he had his hat on as well. Emmanuel walked up to them and stopped as he saw his father. Derek gave a villainous smile, "Well if it ain't the do-gooder sherrif of dusty town"
"Give up my brother you , villain" Emmanuel said, pointing his toy gun.
"Now now, let's not get ahead of ourselves, I did say we should get a showdown din' I?"

Emmanuel wore his bandana, his small stature and speech was adorable, even as he 'challenged' his father to a duel. Derek took out his imposing colt revolver, and pretended to load some bullets into it. He watched the wall clock, "Seven o' clock, we draw our guns". The two 'duelers' looked determined at each other, all the while Jason and Adam struggled and moaned in their bonds. It was a tense two minute wait before the clock chimed, Emmanuel pulled his pistol before his father did and 'fired' at him. Derek pretended to be shot, he staggered around and fell to the ground. Emmanuel pulled his bandana down and smiled at his brothers, "You're safe now" he declared. He walked up to Adam, but the kid struggled to understand the knots and figure out how to free his brother, it annoyed Adam who grunted and moaned, "ummhf mmh hmmn?!"

Emmanuel tried to work the complicated knots but gave up, then he decided to 'pay back' his brother, "Nah i don't feel like it, not today bro" he shrugged and gave an impish smile, then walked away, leaving his two brothers struggling and moaning. Derek then got up, "Well ya heard your brother, not today" he smirked and walked away. The two struggling brothers wouldn't be freed till dinner time, however Emmanuel's behaviour wouldn't go unpunished either. The two brothers slept unbound, but Emmanuel would sleep bound in his blanket tied over with some scarves, encasing him from head to toe. It was a rather comfortable sleep.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Absolutely loved this last part, you seemed to switch Jason and Adam's name around when he was capturing Adam but other than that it was perfect. Looking forward to the next part
CowboyStud
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CowboyStud »

Maybe have a time jump and have them all in their teens and early 20s ;-) see who gets roped next time..
Egyptianboytoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Egyptianboytoy »

harveygasson wrote: 3 years ago Absolutely loved this last part, you seemed to switch Jason and Adam's name around when he was capturing Adam but other than that it was perfect. Looking forward to the next part
Oops ! :P

I should be a bit more careful next time. I must have gotten busy with something at the time and mixed up the names.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Egyptianboytoy wrote: 3 years ago
harveygasson wrote: 3 years ago Absolutely loved this last part, you seemed to switch Jason and Adam's name around when he was capturing Adam but other than that it was perfect. Looking forward to the next part
Oops ! :P

I should be a bit more careful next time. I must have gotten busy with something at the time and mixed up the names.
Not a major issue, just thought it would be helpful to say. Loved the update!
Egyptianboytoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Egyptianboytoy »

Any suggestions on what should happen next ?
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Hmmm I guess some rancher boys could use some camping experience and that always involves a lot of rope haha
LuchoDz_007
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LuchoDz_007 »

It would be great for me to have more siblings to play with and end up tied up by my older brother.
Egyptianboytoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Egyptianboytoy »

Okay I have decided what will happen next, but that camping idea sounds good too. It's just that I know squat about camping :D
LuchoDz_007
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LuchoDz_007 »

Egyptianboytoy wrote: 3 years ago Okay I have decided what will happen next, but that camping idea sounds good too. It's just that I know squat about camping :D

This is great news.

I already want to know what happens with the three brothers and their parents.
szlm1515
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by szlm1515 »

Cuuuuuuuute story :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic