The Bet: A lesson in overconfidence (FFFFF/M) (Part 19: "The Chair" now added)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GameOverGuys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GameOverGuys »

What if the girls tricked your friends into coming over, so that there's two or three disgusted guys stuffed into suitcases and slurping feet? The girls could even turn it into a live streamed game show, taking votes or spinning a wheel to see what kind of slutty outfit the boys get dressed up in next. Or you could all get stuffed into the same laundry hamper with your sister triumphantly seated on top of it as you all suck on socks.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Part 14: The Foot Rest part 2

The heel of Sarah's foot pressed into the back of my head, pressing my head closer towards the opening of her UGG boot. I bit down on Ashley's fuzzy sock as the strong smell of Sarah's worn boot swarmed into my nose. My tightly hogtied arms and legs remained firmly in place, packed inside the suitcase. Even the pink heels remained tightly strapped on my feet.

Several minutes passed. The girls completely ignored my presence, chatting casually about gossip, work etc. I remained silent, occasionally grimacing at the constant torment of Sarah's pungent UGG boot. Despite the unpleasantness of the smell, I kept my head still. Sarah's feet remained resting on the back of my head. Any attempts to avoid the stench by turning my head may draw her attention to me.
Occasionally her heels would rub and wriggle on my head. Ashley's feet remained perched atop of the suitcase, pressing down adding to the tightness of packed case.

Suddenly Sarah's feet drew back off of my head.

"As much as I'm enjoying our little footrest, I think it's time we passed it on don't you Ash?" Sarah announced.

"Awww." Ashley sighed. "I suppose you're right. I was enjoying it too. She's very comfy!" Ashley giggled, prodding the side of the case with her bare foot.

"What do you think Natasha? Do you want to be a footrest for Kate, Sophie and Megan?" Sarah leant down and asked.

"Mmmphhhh" I shook my head.

"Excellent" Sarah cheered.

"Wooo!" I heard Megan celebrate from the other couch.

"Let's wheel her over" Ashley groaned as she and Sarah hoisted the suitcase onto the wheels, bringing my head upright and away from Sarah's UGG boot.

The girls slowly wheeled me across the room towards the other couch.

"Haha! She's like a little portable footrest!" Sophie chuckled.

"I know!" Ashley giggled back as she positioned the case in front of the other couch.

I felt the arms of Megan, Sophie and Kate grasp the case and begin tilting it onto it's side, this time angling it so that my head faced the ceiling rather than the floor.

"Don't forget to stick something on her nose! Her nose must be covered at all times!" Sarah commanded.

I heard the sound of a shoe being removed. I braced my nose for the smell of a boot but nothing arrived. I felt something rest on the tape over my mouth. It caressed the gag then slowly made it's way along towards my nose. Suddenly I felt it press over my nose. It was a bare foot. The barefoot began rubbing back and forth across my nose. I turned my head away in disgust as the foot stank of stale foot sweat. But the foot followed. The foot arched round and continued rubbing on my nose. The girls all giggled in unison.

"Smell my foot!" Megan ordered through her giggles. "Smell it!" She aggressively rubbed it back and forth across my nostrils.

"Hmmmphhh!" I protested, stupidly shaking my head aiding Megan in her efforts in rubbing the sole of her foot on my nose. As I squirmed, the case began to rock. Sophie and Kate quickly put a stop to that by resting their feet atop of the case. The case steadied and my wriggles were reduced to minimal motions deep inside the packed case.

"We've really packed you up tight in there haven't we?" Sophie observed.

"All trussed up and packaged neatly" Megan added.

"Sealed in with a wrap of duct tape!" Kate joined in.

"Yeah, she ain't getting out of there any time soon!" Ashley cackled.

"A neat little package." Sarah finished. Megan continued to rub her dry, sweaty sole across my nose. Occasionally she would stop rubbing and hold her toes against my nostrils before resuming the back and forth motion. I lay there helpless, inhaling in every single drop of stench from her bare sole.

"You're a lucky gal Natasha" Ashley chirped.

"I know! How would you have spent your day had we not intervened?" Sophie asked rhetorically.

"Probably sitting playing the xbox" Kate added, adopting a mock-bored tone.

"Ugh. Boring!" Megan rolled her eyes.

"Playing fifa! Which we both know you're not very good at!" Sarah teased.
"Whereas! Thanks to us, you've had a make-over, we've played some games, ate pizza and ice cream, had a photoshoot and now you're serving as our footrest! Which by the way, you're a lot better at being a footrest than you are at playing fifa!" she continued to tease.

I lay there unable to respond. Hogtied deep inside the suitcase, blindfolded, gagged with Ashley's sock and sniffing Megan's sweaty feet. I was at their mercy and completely helpless to fight back.

"Well Natasha I hope you don't mind but we're going to have a little discussion about what we're going to do with you next which obviously we can't let you hear and spoil the surprise!" Sarah explained from across the room on the other couch.
"So we're gonna give you Ash's airpods again."

A hand reached up under the elastic headband blindfold and placed the airpods inside my ears, allowing the blindfold slap back over my ears.

"Enjoy!" Sophie whispered as she placed the airpods in. Suddenly all sound was muffled. I lay there helpless.

"YO TELL YOU WHAT I WANT..." blasted through the airpods. Wannabe again! I rolled and rocked my head in protest but Megan's sweaty soles made wriggling my head a bad idea. Much like everything else the girls had subjected me to so far, I had to accept it.

To be continued...
Just a short chapter this time.
Feedback is much appreciated! Thanks to all the regular commenters!
If you've gotten this far and haven't commented yet, please do feel free to leave some feedback, even if it's for older chapters.
Thanks!
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

It’s a delight to see you back, and god I forgot how much I loved the creativity inherent to your style.
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

Great stuff as always, love the whole " rubbing the situation it in bit ", guess it goes without saying that this will be something they sure won't let him forget anytime soon, to which I can now only wonder what other possible situations they could have in mind for " Natasha " before " she's " ever released ,heh heh, looking forward to more :D
GameOverGuys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GameOverGuys »

I love the sheer humiliation you closed this chapter out with. Being forced to listen to that song while you wallow in your emasculation, sputtering
and wriggling in total defeat, is such a good way to fade to black on this episode of your misadventure.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Excellent story!
Loved the creative creation of their footstool! Other humiliation is fun, but its also nice to have it come back around to good ol fashion forced foot smelling 🙂

[mention]GameOverGuys[/mention] i tried to send you a PM, but you dont have rights yet? Do you have plans to wrote anything more. Any IRL experiences to share?
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Part 15: Musical Torment

"If you wanna be my lover!........ YO I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I WANT"

The music continued to relentlessly blast through the airpods. The song was starting again for what felt like the millionth time.
Underneath the humiliating tape gag, my tongue pushed around Sarah and Ashley's socks in an attempt to find a place in my mouth that didn't taste of sweat and fluff. But the drenched socks filled out every inch of my mouth.

As I lay hogtied in the suitcase staring skyward, listening to the endless loop of Wannabe, Megan's sweaty bare foot continued to slowly stroke forwards and backwards across my nose.
The girls were deep in discussion about their sinister plans. I dreaded to think what they were talking about. Whatever it was, they were all laughing and chuckling over it. Occasionally I could feel Megan's foot leap off of my nose as she threw herself back in laughter. I'd get a few seconds of fresh air to breath before her foot would resume it's position resting atop of my nose.
I couldn't hear a word of what they were saying. The only voices I could hear were that of Emma Bunton, Mel B and the rest of the Spice Girls. Over and over again.

Several more loops of Wannabe passed when suddenly I felt Sophie and Kate's feet lift off of the top of the suitcase. Megan's foot stopped rocking across my nose and lifted away. There was a sudden rocking motion as a hand grabbed the handle of the suitcase and began hoisting the suitcase back up onto the wheels, bringing my head upright.
Once upright, I felt myself getting wheeled across the living room. I was still completely deprived of my senses. Blindfolded, gagged, and deafened by Wannabe. My taste buds being assaulted by the combined flavours of both Ashley and Sarah's socks.

Finally the suitcase came to a stop. Wannabe abruptly halted. A hand pinched the black headband blindfold and slid it upwards causing the airpods to fall out.
I blinked harshly as my eyes readjusted after so long in the dark. In front of me I could see Sarah sat on the couch leaning forwards as she removed my blindfold. Next to her sat Ashley.

"So Natasha, we're still brainstorming on what we're going to do with you next. But Sophie has made an excellent point." Sarah smiled.

"Sophie has pointed out that we've been very inconsiderate. We've been quite selfish Natasha." Sarah sympathised.
"We've all been sat here in our bare feet, enjoying using you as a lovely footrest."
She raised up her legs and wiggled her bare feet. I glanced at them in fear.

"and well... we're worried that we've gotten so carried away using you as our footrest that... well..." Sarah menacingly grinned as she drew it out.
"we're worried that our feet might lose their appeal." her grin grew wider.
"They've been so relaxed and uncovered for so long that we're concerned that they might not smell any more." She signalled to Ashley.

Ashley raised up her bare foot and planted her heel on the suitcase, pressing her sole against my nose. I recoiled in disgust at the smell.

"Mrrrrggphhhh!" I shook my head. Her feet definitely still stank.

"See!" Sarah yelled.
"We want to see you thrashing about in absolute disgust. We need to up our game again. We've been selfish. And we apologise" she softly spoke.
"But don't worry my dear! We'll get straight to work on that!".

Ashley removed her foot. Sarah sat up and grabbed her UGG boots. The rest of the girls grabbed their boots and slid their bare feet into them. Sarah grinned as she slowly plunged her toes into her boots.

"Mmmph hmmmm" I shook my head and pleaded.

"Well now that we've got that off our chest" Sarah ignored me.
"we need to get back to our planning!" she stood up.
"but I'm afraid that seeing your exposed nose like that is all too tempting m'dear so we're going to have to move you."

She grabbed the handle to the suitcase and began wheeling me towards the kitchen.

"Ash, grab the things." She continued as she wheeled me into the kitchen. Ashley stood up and followed, carrying something behind her back.

We arrived in the kitchen. Sarah positioned the suitcase in the centre of the room and swivelled it so I was facing her and Ashley.

"You can stay in here whilst we continue our planning next door." Sarah smiled as she lifted the blindfold up off my head and placed it on the kitchen worktop.
Ashley handed her a balled up piece of cloth. Sarah began unravelling it revealing a pair of black tights.
She stretched out the opening of the tights and held them above my head.
Slowly, she brought the tights down over my head.

"Mrrrrpgghhh!" I groaned as she rolled the tights down, pulling one of the legs down over my face. My vision became darkened and obscured by the stretched tights.
She continued rolling down until the entire leg was over my head.

As I scrunched and wriggled my face beneath the tights, I noticed Sarah standing admiring my ridiculous predicament.
From behind I felt Ashley's hands reach up under the tights. Her hands wrapped around my head, coming round to my nose. She opened her fists and revealed a black fuzzy sock and a pink fuzzy sock. She nudged them into place over my nose then withdrew her hands from under the tights.

"HHRRMPGGHHH" I helplessly protested. Sarah and Ashley giggled.

"And finally... these" Sarah dug into her pocket and revealed the airpods.

"Mrrphh hmmmm! Mrrrgphh hmmm!" I despairingly shook my head. 'Please no!' I thought.

Ashley took the airpods and reached under the tights, placing them into my ears. Through the airpods and the tights, I could hear their muffled conversation.

"Wannabe again?" Ashley asked. Sarah looked at her and smirked.
"Do it." She replied.

Ashley held her phone down to my face.
"Look! Your favourite!" she taunted.
Her finger reached around the screen and tapped play.

"Yo I'll tell you what I want!" The volume was lower than normal.

Sarah grabbed the suitcase and spun it on the spot.
"Byeee Natasha! Have fun babe!" She chuckled. "We'll make sure our feet are nice and smelly for you!"

The music volume ramped up.
"I'LL TELL YA WHAT I WANT..."

As I spun, I watched as Sarah and Ashley left the room, closing the door over behind them.
The spin slowly came to a halt, leaving me facing a blank wall.

"HHRRRMMPGGHHHH" I thrashed inside the suitcase. My tights covered head rocked side to side.

"I WANNA, I WANNA, I WANNA..." continued to blast in my ears.

To Be Continued...
Thanks for reading!
I'm going to add a poll for some ideas on what the girls could do to 'Natasha' next so leave some thoughts and ideas below!
Last edited by WillHBonney 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

That is hideously vicious I love it, and I can’t wait to see this Poll.
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

And so, the return of this wonderful series has come ! :D heh heh, but really Glad to see this back with another great chapter. Never get tired of reading about poor " Natasha's " plights , I really love the constant use of spice girls to torment him.( if I ever hear the song, I think this story will pop into my head :lol: ) and the fact they left him spinning a for a little bit in the suitcase XD I am certainly looking forward to the next poll for this.

actually If I recall, there was a Neighbor women whom we saw earlier right ? will she be making another appearance sometime. maybe to offer some more fun ways to add to " Natasha's " already Fun evening ;)
Last edited by Nightly Binds 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

[mention]Ossassin[/mention] it certainly is! They sure know how to torment a guy/girl.

[mention]The skeleton Beam[/mention] I listened to Wannabe as I was typing this chapter and listening to it once was enough for me. I can't even imagine being subjected to it for hours on repeat.
About the neighbour Kellie, the girls might give her a call later if they need an extra pair of hands (or feet...).
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I've noticed that there's been quite a lot of views on this story since since I added part 15 3 days ago (>600 views) and yet there's only been 2 comments on the chapter. Feedback, both good and bad, is really important to me and helps me know whether people are still enjoying the direction of the story or not.

I've decided to add a comment target to this story. That means that after each new part has been posted, I will not start working on a new part until there is at least 5* comments (from 5 different users) giving meaningful feedback on either the new part or any previous parts.

The goal of this is to encourage new readers, lurkers and long term readers alike to join in and give their thoughts and opinions.
You could tell me your favourite character and why?
What's your favourite thing that the girls have done to the main character?
Where do you think it'll go next?
How would you react in the same situations as the MC?
Is there anything you don't like about the new part?

*Also, although the threshold is 5 comments, the more comments there are the sooner I will be inclined to write the next part.
jayspatswhoo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jayspatswhoo »

I’m hoping they decide to change his outfit... maybe dress him up like the spice girls? :o
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]abcdefsmith3[/mention] I'm surprised you're not following this tale, buddy.
This one seems practically tailored to suit your tastes! You'll understand why I say that when you start reading 8-)

[mention]jayspatswhoo[/mention]
Welcome onboard, buddy!
Always glad to see normally silent readers having the courage to step out of the shadows like you just did.

Hopefully, you'll be sticking around and getting some more comments under your belt :)
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

jayspatswhoo wrote: 3 years ago I’m hoping they decide to change his outfit... maybe dress him up like the spice girls? :o
That’s an excellent idea! :o
jayspatswhoo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jayspatswhoo »

Or he dresses up as one and have 4 others dress up as the rest
GameOverGuys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GameOverGuys »

I'd be so pissed having to sit there and just take it like that. I might not be able to hear them over the sound of Wannabe, but they'd definitely hear me loudly complaining about it the entire time. I'd also be permanently embarrassed for the rest of my life after being degraded like that.

Maybe the girls are planning a workout routine to work up a new sweat, making you try to bend and stretch with them while you're all tied up.
Hywok
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hywok »

I am definitely a lurker, but appreciate that feedback to really important.

I personally love your stories, especially the humiliation of a sock gag.

My favourite part is definitely the drive through and the thought of being forced to smell the socks of a woman he had not even seen.

I like the idea of him being dressed as one of the spice girls.

Please continue the great work!
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

I also love this story!

Love the humiliation of the sock gag and how it remains unpleasant after all this time!

I like the previously mentioned idea of the girls working out to worsen his torture - that means fresh sock gags and smelly feet.

Im assuming at some point its time for bed? Feels like your girlfriend should get some one-on-one time with you to remind you how much better she is at FIFA. Perhaps you have to sleep with a foot in your mouth (“since you tend to shove your foot in your mouth, how about mine instead?) or taped to your face.

Great story! Would love to hear more, or any other real experiences (i loved your most recent true experience too!)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hywok wrote: 3 years ago I am definitely a lurker, but appreciate that feedback to really important.
Welcome onboard [mention]Hywok[/mention]
It's always a thrill to see new faces join in! ;)
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

WillHBonney wrote: 3 years ago @The skeleton Beam I listened to Wannabe as I was typing this chapter and listening to it once was enough for me. I can't even imagine being subjected to it for hours on repeat.
About the neighbour Kellie, the girls might give her a call later if they need an extra pair of hands (or feet...).
Couldn't imagine that myself, also I bet The lyrics " Friendship never ends ! " would be all too real now, as the song never seems to end for him :lol:
And great to hear about kellie's possible return XD but until then, " Natasha " will just have to wait silently and listen to his " favorite " song and smell his some " nice " socks XD ( also lets hope he doesn't need a bathroom break soon :lol: ) but really, can't wait to see what the girls have in store for him next !
Hywok
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hywok »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
Hywok wrote: 3 years ago I am definitely a lurker, but appreciate that feedback to really important.
Welcome onboard @Hywok
It's always a thrill to see new faces join in! ;)
Thanks for the lovely welcome bud, perhaps lurking in the shadows is not the way forward :D
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

[mention]Hywok[/mention] thanks for the feedback! It means a lot that you’ve taken the time to comment especially with it being your first on the board.
Yeah I like the idea that he has no idea what the drive through girl looked like, but he knows what her feet smell like :lol:
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

[mention]GameOverGuys[/mention] yeah the MC is definitely pissed. But there’s not really much he can do about it other than except it. I’m not sure how audible his moans would be through the thick socks and the tights over his face.

A work out routine definitely sounds like a good way for the girls to replenish some of that stench!
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

jayspatswhoo wrote: 3 years ago Or he dresses up as one and have 4 others dress up as the rest
That’s an interesting idea. Now I need to have a think about which Spice Girl would be the most humiliating to have him dressed up as.
jayspatswhoo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jayspatswhoo »

... you could maybe have it be something that looks like the name but not necessarily look like the spice girl themselves. For example sporty could be like a football player or something... just dresses works too
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic