A Simple Apology (F/M) Complete

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A Simple Apology (F/M) Complete

Post by WillHBonney »

My girlfriend’s older sister and I have an interesting relationship. We get along just fine, at board game nights we casually argue and compete with each other. She is easily annoyed and I like annoying people. Whenever we’re in each others company I usually make sarcastic quips that annoy her and it always amuses the rest of our company. Occasionally she’ll attempt to wind me up but I’m smart enough to turn it back on her most of the time. I guess the point is I’m pretty good at playfully annoying her but I’ve only ever done it when we’ve been with other people. I’ve never been alone with her. Until this happened.

It was a summer Saturday afternoon. My girlfriend was about to start an 8 hour late shift after which she was planning on meeting some friends for some after work drinks and maybe hit up some clubs. Since she was working all afternoon and evening she had asked me to go to her sister’s house and retrieve a pair of high heels that she was planning on wearing that night. Then she wanted me to drop them off at her work. She had let her sister borrow the heels for a girls night the night before. They did that quite often, loaning each other clothes. Although normally it would end up in an argument about how the borrower returned the clothes dirty or stained in some way.

Anyway, my girlfriend had asked me to visit her sister Maddison and pick up the heels. “Fine” I thought. Should only take 15 minutes to pick them up and drop them off at her work. I hopped in the car and drove to her house. When I arrived I got out the car and knocked on her door. “Cmon in” I heard her shout so I opened the door and went inside.

She came into the hallway. “Hiya” she greeted me. She was tall, just under 6 feet I’d say, with long dark brown hair. She was wearing a plain white T-shirt, black leggings and white fuzzy slippers. The kind that you slid your foot in and exposed her toes at the front. She was definitely dressed less glamorously than she was the night before for her “gals night”. Having seen her Snapchat story I knew she’d been out to a nightclub.

We exchanged the usual pleasantries of “how are you?” “Yeah not bad, yourself?” etc. “Are you up to much today?” I asked her. “Not really, just house cleaning.” She moaned. I could tell she was slightly annoyed at the thought of spending a day doing that. “Ugh that sucks” I sympathised. Knowing that she was slightly annoyed increased my urge to say something to annoy her. I don’t know why but it was always fun to do, to see her reaction.
“I’ll go get the heels for you” she said as she walked up the stairs. She was scuffing her slippers along the wooden floor as she walked.

After a few minutes passed she returned back down the stairs, still dragging her slippers, clutching the straps of the heels causing them to dangle below her fist. They were silver open heels with straps up the foot, ending with a buckle at the ankles. She handed them over to me. Now that they were in my hands I noticed the smell of them. Very strong scent of smelly feet. I was aware that Maddison had quite smelly feet after my girlfriend once complained about it to me. It was one of these things that ever since my girlfriend pointed it out, any time I’m in the company of Maddison and I’m sitting near her I notice the smell. I had found my opportunity to annoy her.

“I take it you were dancing a lot last night then?” I asked with a smirk on my face. “What makes you say that?” She replied in a confused tone. I was quite excited about delivering my annoyance. “Oh it’s just these heels. They smell quite bad.”
I watched as her facial expression changed from confused to annoyed. I decided to go for another. “Have you got smelly feet Maddison?” I continued. She rolled her eyes and shook her head. “Ugh. Shut up!” She retorted. That gave me satisfaction, it was confirmation that my attempts to annoy her had worked. I turned to face the door and went to open it.

“Oh wait” Maddison said before I could open the door. “I think there’s some more clothes that I’ve borrowed upstairs. She’ll probably want them back too so you might as well take them as well.”
“Ok, why don’t you go grab them.” I responded.
“Uhm well I’m not quite sure which ones are hers. I’ve borrowed some things from the gals so maybe you should take a look?” She told me.
“Ok, makes sense. Where are they?” I agreed.
“They’re upstairs in my room, follow me I’ll show you.” She said as she led me upstairs. She continued to scuff her slippers on the wooden floor.

We headed upstairs and got to her room. She pointed over to a large pile of clothes. I walked over and began searching through the pile for clothes that belonged to my girlfriend as Maddison stood behind me. Out of nowhere she pounced. She shoved my back, pushing me into the large pile of clothes. I threw my hands up to stop the fall as I plunged into the mound, wondering if this was her poor attempt at getting me back. Suddenly I felt her knee rest on my back, pushing me further down into the clothes. She grasped both of my wrists and dragged my arms behind my back, crossing my wrists over and pinning them together with her left hand. With her right hand she rummaged through the clothing pile, pulling out a pair of long black leggings. Her knee was still poking into my back, keeping me pinned. I decided not to struggle, I’d let her do whatever she was going to do because usually I’d outsmart her anyway. That was a mistake. She had obviously learned that I could outsmart her, but not outmuscle her.

She took the leggings and placed my wrists into the crotch part of them and began wrapping both legs in opposite directions around my wrists. She managed to wrap each leg around both my wrists about 4 times. After that she still had some length left on each leg as she had been stretching them as she wrapped. She wound both legs, again in alternate directions, around the whole tie, passing between my hands. This formed a tight tie round both wrists which was tightly cinched off in the middle.
Once she was finished tying my hands she stuck her hand back into the pile and drew out a second pair of leggings. She repeated the tie on top of the existing tie. Once she was done wrapping she yanked on both ends to tighten it. My wrists were squeezed tightly together. She knotted off the second tie sealing my hands together, palm to palm.

She grabbed my wrists and pulled me back up onto my feet. “Is this about the smelly feet thing? It was only a joke Maddison!” I pleaded. “Yeah? Well so is this!” She said as she searched the pile a third time. This time her hand emerged holding a long thick pink wool scarf. “I borrowed this from Kayleigh” she said as she held it up (Kayleigh was one of the ‘gals’).
She placed the scarf on the bed and went into the pile for a fourth time. This time she yanked out a pair of black shin high socks. “These? Well these are mines” she smiled as she began rolling them together into a ball. “In fact” she paused and sniffed them, recoiling in disgust. “These were yesterday’s work socks!” She said as she wafted her hand in front of her noes implying the unpleasant smell from them. “If you agree that your feet smell then why are you so mad?” I said. Another mistake.
She took the balled up sock in her hand and held it close to my face. “Open up!” She said. I complied. “Good!” She said as she stuffed them into my mouth. “Mmmm, I wasn’t sure I would fit 2 in that mouth of yours, then again... you have got a big mouth!”
Once they were in she picked up the pink scarf and began wrapping it around my mouth. “Don’t want you spitting them out do we? Nooo. We want you to taste every last drop of my ‘smelly’ feet” she taunted as she tightened and knotted the scarf.

She moved me to the side of her bed room and grabbed her silver fuzzy bed duvet. She then laid it out flat on the floor and instructed me to lie at the edge of it. I lay down on it with both my head and feet extending beyond it at either side. “Perfect!” She smiled as she began to role the duvet with me in it. As I spun round with each roll I could hear her slipper’d feet dragging along the carpet, occasionally kicking the duvet. Once she had rolled me up tight in the duvet she grabbed a bunch of belts from the clothing pile. She wrapped a belt around the duvet about waist height on me and pulled it tight. She added another about knee height and also strapped it tight. Then she took a third belt and wrapped it around my feet. She yanked it tight bringing my legs tight together. She tightened it as hard as she could then buckled it, securing my feet together.
“Mmmph” I moaned as she secured the third belt.
“Did I hurt your feet? Well at least they don’t smell! Like mine do apparently” She said angrily.

She lifted me up and rotated me round so that I was lying on my stomach. She made her way round to my face, standing very close to me, positioning her slipper’s below my face. She began wiggling her toes. “To answer your question; yes. I was dancing a lot last night! Can you tell? Are my feet smelly?” She laughed as she wriggled her toes up to touch my nose.
She drew her left foot out of her slipper, leaving the slipper lying below my face. She placed her foot on the back of my head and pressed it down forcing my nose into her slipper. “Do my slippers smell too? Can you smell my feet from them?” She smiled.
“Mmmmpphhh” I replied. You could smell her feet from the slippers. Quite strongly.

“Anyway, I’ve got a lot of housework to do” she said as she slid her foot back into her slipper. She hoisted me up and forced me to hop over to the bottom of her bed. She pushed down on my shoulders, forcing me into a seated position with my back up against the bottom bedposts. She grabbed another belt and wrapped it around the duvet again at waist level. This time she secured it to the bed post, locking me in that seated position. “Before I get back to my cleaning I’ve got one more thing to add” she said excitedly as she skipped out the room. In her absence I decided to test my bonds. I wriggled but I was pinned tightly to the bedpost. I could barely wriggle to either side. My hands were still expertly tied behind my back, now tightly pinned against my body by the thick duvet that encased me from shoulder to ankle. From my seated position I could just see the tips of my feet over the duvet. I wiggled them but they couldn’t budge. The tightness of the duvet around my legs combined with the belt strapped round my legs stopped me from wiggling my feet. I tested my gag. “Mmmmmph” was the best I could do. The 2 socks packed inside my mouth had separated and filled out my cheeks. The taste was as bad as the smell, maybe worse. It was a dry, sweaty taste. Maddison had definitely worked a full day in those socks.
It looked like Maddison had finally found a way to deal with my sarcastic quips and general annoyance. I couldn’t be sarcastic and annoying if I was tied up and gagged. I was the expert in annoying her, but she was the expert in tying me up and gagging me.

After a few minutes of wriggling and testing my bonds I concluded that I wasn’t escaping. Maddison returned carrying the high heels that I had been sent round to her house to collect. “I looked good in these last night!” She smiled as she dangled them in front of my face. I looked up at her as she crouched next to me. She reached into the clothing pile, removing another pair of leggings. She placed one of the heels on the floor next to me. She took the one she was still holding and placed it upside down against my face. She positioned it so that my nose was pressed right into the toe part of the sole. Then she took the leggings and wrapped the crotch part around the heel, wrapping the legs around my face and the heel several times. She finished by knotting the leggings in front of my face, behind the heel. As she dragged the legs tight to seal the knot the tie tightened around my head, pulling the heel closer to my face. My nose was now fully submerged in the smell of her feet.
“Do they still smell bad?” She taunted as she wiggled the heel part of the shoe causing my face to wiggle along with it.
“Mmph” I replied in a defeated tone which brought visible delight to her face.

“Ok well I best get back to my house work.” She said as she stood up. She pulled out her phone from the waistband of her leggings and began tapping on the screen. “How does this sound?” She said as she turned her phone to show me the screen. She had set a timer for 3 hours. “3 hours!” I thought. “Mmmph!” I protested as I shook my head furiously.
“Ok ok!” She said as she spun the phone back round and tapped the screen again. “How about that?” She said showing me the phone again. 4 hours the timer was now set to. I glanced over the phone at her face as she smiled sinisterly. “Mmph hmm” I nodded in agreement realising the more I protested the longer it would be.

“Excellent, 4 hours gives me enough time to get through this big pile of clothes that need washed!” She said as she lifted up the remains of the clothing pile. “These haven’t been washed yet, some of them are a little smelly! As you’ll know yourself” she taunted. “Mmph hmm” I agreed again.
“I might not wash all of them though” she said as she pulled out a second pair of black ankle high socks. She inspected them for a moment, then slid her feet out of her slippers. She pulled the socks on over her feet then slid her feet back into the slippers, smiling the whole time.
“See you in 4 hours! Have fun!” She smiled as she left the room, glancing back to admire her excellent tying. The scuffing sound of her slippers dragging across the carpet faded as she made her way down the stairs.

To be continued.
Last edited by WillHBonney 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

I really like where this is going. Awesome start!
whatever351
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by whatever351 »

Absolutely love this story as well as your last one. So glad to see more stuff from you. Really fun dynamic with these characters
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

Another great work! You one of my favourite writer here!
Charles0318
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Charles0318 »

This is an awesome story! Please continue!
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Part 2: The apology

I sat there encased from shoulder to ankle in the silver fuzzy duvet. The heel was strapped tightly against my face. The smell of Maddison’s feet flooded my nose with each breath I took. I shook my head in an attempt to even dislodge it from my nose but it remained in place. Dooming me to 4 long hours of breathing in Maddison’s smelly dancing feet.
Downstairs I could hear her moving about the house. I had no track of time other than listening to her moving below. She was singing to herself as she cleaned the house.
Under the duvet I attempted to pull my wrists apart. The 2 pairs of leggings wrapped around them made it impossible. Combined with the duvet wrapping my hands tightly against my back I could barely even wriggle them. Maddison’s expert ties made me question whether she had done this before. She never fumbled or had to re-tie any knots. Each individual tie was perfect, even the leggings holding the high heel to my face was perfectly tied.

I heard her making her way upstairs. She glanced in through her bedroom door. “How are you getting on?” She asked. “Still tied up? Still gagged? Good” she smiled as she continued down the hallway to resume her cleaning.
Suddenly her phone started buzzing. It was on top of the bed that I was tied to. 4 hours were up! That was quick!

Maddison walked into the room and picked up the phone. “Kayleigh’s calling me!” She smiled as she showed me the phone. “You thought that was 4 hours up didn’t you?” She laughed as she held the phone up to her ear.
“Hey gal!” She said. “Nothing much, just busy cleaning the house. Had a few things to tie up” she giggled as she winked at me. “Mmph” I replied to her taunts. My gag talk brought a smile to her face. She continued “had a few things I wanted to get wrapped up too. It’s been a very productive day”. She waved to me as she left the room, still on the phone to Kayleigh.

Downstairs I could hear her the mumbles of her chatting to Kayleigh. Occasionally she would burst out laughing. She had a naturally sinister cackle of a laugh. I wondered if she was telling Kayleigh about how she had tied me up, gagged me with her socks and left me tied to her bedpost.
Eventually I heard her end the call. No sooner had she hung up the phone started buzzing again. Was this the alarm? Were the 4 hours up? I heard her stand up from the couch and begin making her way upstairs. I could her scuffing her slippers along the floor as she approached the room. That sweet scuffing sound meant my freedom was coming.

She walked into the room holding her phone, still vibrating from the timer. “4 hours are up! That wasn’t so bad was it?” She smiled as she switched the alarm off. Thank god it was over. My wrists were starting to ache having been wrapped together for so long. I was beginning to sweat under her tight duvet wrap. My ankles were starting to feel stiff having been restricted of all movement for 4 hours.
She sat down on the floor just off to my right, crossing her legs into a basket. She grabbed the knotted leggings that held the high heel to my face. “Let’s get this off of you”. Once the leggings were untied she lifted the heel off my nose. She held the heel up to her face and sniffed. “Ooh they’re still quite stinky” she laughed. “Ok, let’s get that big gag off your face. Let you talk”. She reached behind my head and began untying the scarf. She slowly unwound it round my face. With each wind it was getting looser and looser. She finally unraveled it and pulled it off of my mouth. “Ok, now I think I left something in here” she said as she tapped my mouth with her finger. I opened my mouth and began pushing the socks out with my tongue. When they emerged from my mouth she grabbed them and threw them aside. “How was all that then?” She asked. Knowing my complaints gave her satisfaction I decided to reply with sarcasm. “It was ok, the gag could have been tighter to be honest” I smiled. “The gag could have been tighter? Hmm ok” she smiled back trying to hide her annoyance.

“Well” she said, leaning in close to my face. “What do you have to say?” She paused holding her mouth open as if to mouth the words to me. I looked at her confused. “You said I have smelly feet. I think you should apologise to me. Go on” she added.
“Well...” I began. She raised her eyebrow. “I mean you admitted yourself that mmmmmmph” I began but was interrupted by her hand as it clamped over my mouth. “Wrong answer!” She declared as she uncrossed her legs and pulled her slippers off. She grabbed the tip of her black sock and slid it off her foot, wiggling her foot as she did so. She did the same with her other foot and once both socks were off she balled them together. Still holding her hand tightly over my mouth she leaned in. “These are fresh from the factory! Open wide!” She laughed as she removed her hand and shoved her black socks into my mouth. These socks were much worse. The previous pair had been worn the day before for work. These ones she had spent the day cleaning the house wearing, all whilst wearing white fuzzy slippers too. “Mmmmmm” she teased as she picked up the pink scarf again. I suddenly regretted my quip about the tightness of the gag. “Ok, let’s see if I can do it right this time!” She said as she prepared the scarf. She began wrapping it around my mouth, pulling it tight after each complete rotation around my head. The first couple of wraps pulled the scarf tight into my mouth causing a cleave gag. Subsequent wraps were more flattened out creating a thick wrap over my mouth and chin. She paused and looked at what was left of the scarf. “Hmm I think we can get another wrap out of that don’t you?” She laughed as she wrapped around my mouth a final time. She tightened it again and began tying a knot tightly behind my head.
“Mmph mph mph” I pleaded into the gag attempting to say I was sorry for saying she had stinky feet. “Sorry, I can’t understand you, you’ve got my socks in your mouth!” She giggled.

She looked around herself and after spotting her fuzzy white slippers she picked one of them up. She held it up to her nose and inhaled audibly. “Ooooh that’s bad. They’re really stinky!” She laughed. “And look! You can see where my toes have been in them!” She turned them to show soles. You could see imprints in the soft white fur where her toes sit. The toe indents were slightly off white, discoloured by her feet. “If you think the heels are bad, wait until you smell these!” She said as she picked up the leggings that were lying beside her.
She pressed her slipper against my face, positioning the toe marks against my nose. She began wrapping the leggings around my face, securing the slipper tightly against my nose. “They’re really bad aren’t they.” She laughed. “Mmph hmm” I agreed. They were. It was a dry, strong foot smell. Again, fresh off her feet.

She looked around herself again, this time spotting the heels. She picked them up and made her way down to my feet. She lifted up my legs and slid the heels onto my feet. They were significantly too small for my feet but she continued to slide them on. Once they were on as far as they would go she began wrestling with the straps. Eventually she managed to strap them, securing them onto my feet. She stood up and took a step back to admire me. “Hmmm. I definitely look better in them” she smiled. She picked up her phone and began tapping on the screen again.

“How about another hour? Do you think you’ll have learned your lesson by then?” She asked? I nodded furiously. “Mmph hmm!” I moaned. “Ok, 1 hour it is” she said as she tapped the screen. “Oh damn, I’ve accidentally put 2 hours. Silly me. Oh well, I can’t be bothered changing it” she chuckled as she placed the phone back onto the bed behind me. “Hmmmmmmphhh” I groaned into the gag.

“Ok, see you in 2 hours! I suggest you have a long think about your predicament and what you want to say to me next time!” She taunted as she left the room, again looking back to admire her work. I heard her scuffing her bare feet across the carpet as she walked down the hallway.

Another 2 hours like this! Maddison sure was getting her revenge on me for always annoying her. And she was loving it.
I glanced down at my feet. The heels stuck above the duvet. The heels were tight on my feet, very uncomfortably so. I wiggled them and clicked them together to try and nudge them off but they were to tightly strapped. Her socks inside my mouth were dry. My mouth had dried up very quickly leaving me wiggling my tongue about in an attempt to gather saliva. My tongue touched the sole of her socks causing me to endure the strong taste of her feet. The slipper over my nose was also unpleasant. Because of the soft furry sole of the slipper, my nose was pressed right into it, almost entirely surrounding my nose. Each draw of breath brought the scent of her toes with it. Another 2 hours tied and gagged at the hands of Maddison.

I thought about my girlfriend Kate and how she would react to seeing me tied up like this by her sister. I wondered whether she would rush to my aid, or if she would side with her sister?

To be continued in part 3!
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Part 3: Lessons Learned

I wriggled and shook but it was no use. The duvet I was encased in was too tightly secured by the several belts that Maddison had wrapped around me. Every time I wriggled I hoped that something had came loose, something had changed since the last futile escape attempt. But sadly not.
Above me on the bed Maddison’s phone began to buzz again. This time I wasn’t sure whether it was the 2 hour timer, or another phone call.
Maddison entered the room, completely ignoring me this time and picked up the phone. She answered. “Hello?” She paused. “Oh hi Kate! How’s work?” She smiled as she glanced down at me.
“Mmmmppphhh mmmmphhhhhh!” I screamed into my gag hoping that Kate would hear me through the phone. “No he hasn’t came round yet.” Maddison told Kate. I could hear Kate through the phone, annoyed that I hadn't picked up her heels yet according to Maddison.
“Mmmmmph! Mmph mmmmph!” I moaned trying to be as loud as possible but the sound was being dampened by the socks stuffed in my mouth, the scarf wrapped around my mouth and the slipper wrapped tightly over my nose.
“Mmmm I know, he’d better hurry! You finish work in a few hours don’t you?” Maddison continued.
“Well when he comes round I’ll tell him to hurry up!” She smiled as she looked at me again. “Ok, bye!” She hung up.

“Mmmphhhh” I moaned defeatedly into the gag. “That was Kate” Maddison laughed. “She said you better hurry up and deliver her heels because she’s finishing work soon.”
“Mmphhh” I moaned again as I rolled my eyes. I could see my gag moaning was bringing pleasure to her. The sinister smile on her face grew with each moan.
She knelt down then sat on the floor, leaning her back on the wall to my right. She lifted her legs and placed them over mines, using my shins as a foot stool. “Ahhhh” she sighed as she slumped down. “I’ve been so busy all day with house work. We’ve barely had a chance to chat! I’ve been so rushed off my feet” she giggled as she wiggled her feet atop of my knees.

“So!” She said as she leant forwards and removed the slipper from my nose. “I think you’ve learned a very valuable lesson today haven’t you?”. She relaxed back against the wall again. I looked at her and nodded. “Good” she smiled. “I mean, you have got your funny sarcasm and your little quips. But I’ve got these” she raised up her legs and held her feet close to my face. Her feet were now a little dusty since she had been no longer wearing the slippers. She held her feet in place close to my face, close enough that I was almost cross eyed looking at them. She wiggled her toes again. “And I think we both know which is worse? Silly little comments, or my smelly feet.” She pressed the soles of her feet against my face. The dust and dirt of them rubbed against my cheeks. She pressed them firmly against me, wiggling her toes as she did so. “Mmmmmmph!” I protested into the gag. “Mmmmm mmmmm mmm” she mocked as she laughed. I wriggled and squirmed, clicking the high heels on my feet together.

“So next time you make any little remarks, I’ll remember them. And then the next time I get the chance, I’ll wrap you up, stuff your mouth with my socks, and make you smell my lovely smelly feet! Do you understand?” She continued. I nodded hard, her feet were still pressed up against my face. “Excellent!” She smiled as she drew her feet away from my face and placed them back on my legs. We sat in silence for a moment. I was staring at the floor, slightly ashamed and embarrassed by my predicament.

“Are you going to tell Kate what I did to you?” Maddison asked. “Mph mph” I shook my head, in fear of spending any longer wrapped up like I was. “Really? You won’t tell her?” She quizzed. “Mmphh mmph” I continued to shake my head, even harder this time.
“I think you should!” Maddison smiled. I stopped shaking my head and looked at her, confused as to why she wanted her sister to know that she had tied up her boyfriend and subjected him to several hours of foot smelling.
“Because you can both talk about it” she continued. I looked at her, still confused. The smile on her face was growing again as she sat up and shuffled towards me. “I’ve put her through similar, sometimes worse!” She gleefully proclaimed. “When we both lived together she’d spend a couple of hours every weekend tied up in some way or another!” My eyes widened at this revelation.
“How do you think I was so skilled at tying you up? I’ve had plenty of practice! I’m an expert.” She said as she wiggled at the belts that secured me inside the duvet, reminding me of thoroughness of the tie.

“It all started one time when we were both living together. I had borrowed a pair of her socks because I had lost all of mines. She found out the next day that I had worn them to work when she claimed she could ‘smell’ my feet from the socks. So I grabbed her and wrestled her to the floor. I grabbed a near by dressing gown tie and tightly tied her hands behind her back. Then I took the socks she was moaning about and stuffed them into her mouth. To secure it I stretched a long knee high sports sock round her mouth and tied it tight. Then I used some belts to tie her legs and feet together, before hog tying her with another belt.” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. I knew that they argued but this was a surprise.
“I left her like that for about 2 hours to calm down, then I let her go when she promised that she had calmed down. She told mum and dad but they just laughed and told her that she’d learned her lesson.” That did sound like something her mum and dad would say.

Maddison suddenly started laughing. “Oh! This one time, I think it was a Friday night, she was getting ready to go out and she was going to wear this nice pink dress she had just bought. But I was going out that night too and I wanted to wear that dress. So I waited until she came out the shower. She was walking through the hallway naked and I grabbed her. I wrapped my bed duvet around her like I did with you!” Maddison ran her hand up and down the silver fuzzy duvet.
“It was only a single bed size duvet so it only wrapped around her body. I rolled her in it pinning her arms against her chest then tackled her to the floor. Then I grabbed some belts and secured it tightly to her. She was shouting and cursing me the whole time” Maddison laughed as she thought back to what happened.
“Once she was all nice and wrapped I lifted her up and sat her on the chair in the room and used some belts to secure her to the chair. She was wriggling around in that duvet as if it was a straitjacket! Anyway I gagged her again. What did I stuff her mouth with this time?” Maddison paused to think. “Oh yeah, I used a slipper sock that I used to have. It was a lovely pink and white striped one with a pom pom on it. I remember because the pom pom stuck out of her mouth!” Maddison giggled.
“She was wriggling and struggling hard in that duvet! Moaning through her gag.”
“Anyway, once she was all tied up and gagged I made her watch me get dressed in the dress she wanted to wear.” Maddison cackled. “Actually, I think she was going out with you that night, and she was really late!” She remembered.
“Because I didn’t untie her before I left the house, and I waited until I was at Kayleigh’s house before I called mum and told her to go upstairs and untie Kate!” She laughed.

I remember that night. Kate was really mad when I picked her up at her house, but she didn’t want to talk about it. But for the record she looked lovely in the nice mint green dress that she wore instead. So the joke was on Maddison!

“I could go on and on about the times I’ve tied her up! Honestly! And it still happens. Sometimes she visits and she says something I think is quite rude, so I’ll wrestle her and tie her up. There’s always something nearby to tie her up with. And I’ve always got my socks handy for a lovely gag! And I keep her like that until she’s willing to apologise to me.”

There was a long silence. I didn’t know how to react. I was scared to show any reaction as Maddison seemed to look for any excuse to extend the duration of my captivity. I kept silent and continued to keep eye contact with her as she looked at me. Her eyes were beaming with excitement, clearly she had quite enjoyed revealing to me what she does to my girlfriend.

Maddison began another story. “One time, a few months ago, she was over when I had the gals round. We were having a few drinks and chilling on the couch. Kate and I were sat on the same couch and I decided to rest my feet on the couch. She moaned that they were too close to her and that she could smell them so I started putting them in her face. Then she slapped them away, I know! How rude!” Maddison said as she looked at me. I nodded “mph hmm” and pretended to agreed with her.
“So I stopped putting my feet in her face. Later on as we continued to drink I went upstairs and grabbed a few belts and scarves with Kayleigh. She was really up for it! And she has quite the tying skills too! You might see that for yourself one day if your lucky!” She said as she patted my shoulder with her hand.
“So we came down the stairs and grabbed Kate. Kayleigh wrapped her legs up with a belt and I pinned her hands behind her back, securing them with another belt. Then we hogtied her, but we sat her up on her knees so she was upright. Like this:” Maddison sat up on her knees, leaning back slightly, holding her arms behind her back as if they were tied together.
“I grabbed some socks out of the washing pile and stuffed them into her mouth as per usual. She knew it was coming. And Kayleigh secured them in with another belt. Quite a brutal gag but it was very effective! Then we got Kate and positioned her a few feet away from the couch with her back facing the couch. I sat down and rested my legs on her shoulders, with my feet right next to her face. It was hilarious! She was wriggling and swaying side to side but my legs held her on the spot as I rubbed my toes under her nose and on her lips! Imagine that?” She smiled as she raised her feet up again, wiggling her toes.

She lowered her feet and leaned in close to my face again. “So. Do you think you have learned your lesson?” She smirked. “Mmmphh hmmmm! Mmmph hmmmm!” I frantically nodded, becoming conscious of the amount of time I had spent as Maddison’s captive. “Are you sure?” She teased. “No little remarks or sarcastic comments to say?” She added.
“Mmmm mmm” I shook my head.
“Ok, well let’s get that gag off you then” she said as she began unraveling the scarf. She pulled the scarf off but quickly placed her hand over my mouth before I could spit the socks out.
“Now, is there something you want to say to me?” She smiled, raising both her eyebrows. She removed her hand and slowly pulled out the socks.
“I’m really sorry Maddison!” I pleaded. “And?” Maddison demanded. I wasn’t sure what else to say.
“And your feet smell lovely!” I added, unsure of what she wanted me to say, but scared to say anything to offend her.
“Really?” She smiled. “Well, we have both learned something today!” She giggled as she stood up and made her way down to my feet. I couldn’t retract it now as I was still tied up and wrapped in the duvet. She might re-gag me.

“Let’s get you out of these shoes, your girlfriend will be waiting for them!” She said as she unbuckled the heels and pulled them off. What a relief it was to have them removed. She began unbuckling the belts around my ankles and the duvet. Once the belts were undone she grabbed the edge of the duvet and yanked it, spinning me round and unwinding me. I rolled onto the floor with my hands still tied tightly behind my back.

Maddison walked over to me and stood near my head. “If you love my feet so much I think you should give them a little kiss don’t you?” She laughed as she placed her left foot under my face. I pressed my lips onto her big toe and kissed it 3 times. “You really do love them don’t you?” She asked. “Yep” I said, still afraid to upset her. She leant over and began untying my hands.
“Oh my goodness I really tied these tight didn’t I?” She said as she struggled to untie me. Eventually she managed and I pulled my wrists apart.

I stood up next to Maddison. Despite being a good few inches taller than her, I was for the first time intimidated by her. She leaned over and slipped her fuzzy white slippers back on over her feet.
“I’ll be honest, I think if I tied Kate up like that she would have escaped” she teased. I didn’t know what to say. Now she was taunting me and comparing me to her sister. Typically my mind went for the sarcastic quip. “Well she’s used to wearing heels” I awkwardly responded. “Oh you’ll get used to them, I’ll make sure of that” Maddison threatened.

“Anyway, you better deliver those heels to Kate! She’ll be finishing soon. I switched the timer off at 1 hour 55 mins ages ago, sorry!” She giggled. I looked at my phone noticing I had about 15 mins to get to Kate’s work. “Oh bugger so I do!” I said as I grabbed the heels and knelt down to shove my own shoes back on.
“Make sure you put your own shoes on!” Maddison giggled. I stood back up and gave Maddison a hug, almost as if I had forgotten the last several hours in the rush. I could see that the hug surprised her. It was my attempt to play down the situation and let her know she hadn’t won.
I finished grabbing my stuff and began heading towards the door. Still shocked by the hug I heard Maddison mutter “I’ll need to make it worse next time”. She said it quietly but deliberately loud enough for me to hear. I ignored it as I opened the door.
“Say hi to Kate for me!” She called. “And if you don’t tell her that I tied you up and gagged you, I’ll tell her!” She remarked as I left the house, closing the door behind me.

I ran to my car and hopped in. I wondered how Kate would react when I told her what had happened? At least I knew she’d believe me. Unless Maddison was lying, and she was tricking me into telling Kate?

The end!
What did everyone think about it? Just a short story this time. Do you like the character Maddison? Would you like to see her in more stories? Maybe with Kate and Kayleigh?
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

This was a fantastic story! I’d love to see more from these characters, they seem to get into a lot of tie up fun lol
N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by N9292 »

Wow I loved this story! I hope that you’ll eventually write another part to it... I feel like Madison deserves some torture at Kayleigh’s hands, or should i say feet hehe
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Fabulous story! :D
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

I really loved this store and I'm looking forward to hearing more of these characters.
sockgaggedsissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedsissy »

Another quality story!
jumanjipr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jumanjipr »

I love Madison!! She is so cruel and have smelly feet to torture people. Loved the sister punishments.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic