Becoming Oliver - Moved to Fictional Stories for Adults

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Becoming Oliver - Moved to Fictional Stories for Adults

Post by Jb99 »

Becoming Oliver – Prologue.

Some time ago readers may recall a story by @Radio_Ralph23 entitled Oliver’s New Owners in the Fictional Stories for Everyone section. I followed this story until the author advised that there wouldn’t be any updates for a while and if readers want to know why, read the story to the end!
I sent @Radio_Ralph23 a pm wishing him luck for the future and asking the question as to which of the characters he most identified with. As I suspected (or hoped) he told me that he’d prefer to be Oliver.
I then found out that he was UK based (as I am) so we had a discussion around the possibility of a meet up for a chat to see where this took us, but his current situation makes this difficult, as readers of his story will be aware.
I think I had his interest by now and the inevitable questions of what I would do to him and where this would take place came up, and, more importantly, what I wouldn’t do to him!
I then had the idea of writing a story about @Radio_Ralph23 becoming Oliver, put it to him that he’d see each chapter before it was posted and he agreed subject to a couple of conditions which I don’t need to go into here.
The result was that he agreed and I have started work on the story.

The above part is true, but the rest (for the time being) will be fictional…….

@Radio_Ralph23 will be known as Andrew
Last edited by Jb99 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Interesting. Looking forward to whatever happens next.
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

I sent chapter 1 to [mention]Radio_Ralph23[/mention] for his consideration. His original wish was that this should be a PG-13 story but after reviewing my effort he has very kindly agreed that I can take the story in whatever direction I wish. I've told [mention]Radio_Ralph23[/mention] that I will honour my agreement to let him view the chapters before they're posted.

I'm not sure how to move stories between the boards, but once I've made the minor changes agreed with [mention]Radio_Ralph23[/mention] chapter 1 will be posted on the Fictional board for adults.

[mention]Veracity[/mention] - thanks for your comment!
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

wow!!!

waiting for the story!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic