Calvin's Tied Up Tales: Calvin gets Kidnapped by His Mom & Her Friends ffff/m

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Eaglescout01

Calvin's Tied Up Tales: Calvin gets Kidnapped by His Mom & Her Friends ffff/m

Post by Eaglescout01 »

So this happened when I was 18 years old. My mother was almost forty but still looked like she was 25. For this story she was wearing a black bikini. It also involves my Aunt Tara who lives in the same town. She is 5'7" like my mom and is a blonde, she was wearing a light blue bikini. Also involved were my mom's friends Mrs. Thompkins and Mrs. Hennessy. Mrs. Thompkins was 5'6", brown hair and was wearing a pink bikini. Mrs. Hennessy was 5'5", dirty blonde hair and was wearing a white bikini. I was wearing a black buttoned short sleeve shirt with blue flames and blue jeans.

I was in my room when my mom came in. She walked over me and produced a swimsuit issue of Sports Illustrated she had found. She asked me about it and I told her that it was just a swimsuit issue and nothing bad. Soon my Aunt Tara came in holding an issue Maxim my mother had also found. She asked about it and I told them both that it wasn't a bad magazine. Then Mrs. Thompkins and Mrs. Hennessy came in holding a Victoria's Secret catalog my mother had recycled. They commented teasingly that it's all starting to come together. My mom said "grab him" and I ran past them. My mom and aunt tackled me to the floor as Mrs. Thompkins and Mrs. Hennessy dove for my legs. My mom and aunt both grabbed me with one arm and clamped a hand over my mouth nice and tight. They held me on the floor like that for a while and then the pulled me to my feet. I was then carried into the garage as I struggled like crazy and said "let me go, let me go, take your hands away from my mouth, let me go, let go of my mouth" but it came out muffled. I once in the garage, where Mrs. Thompkins and Mrs. Hennessy poured chloroform onto a rag and handed it to my mother and aunt. Knowing what was in store for me I screamed for help, "struggle and yell all you want Calvin, we all know it won't do you any good" my mom said " we're kidnapping you and making you our prisoner" she continued "it's for your own good" my aunt added. "My little guy isn't going to be looking at women in bikinis in those kind of magazines" my mother said. I tried to tell that I was 18 but it came out muffled. She must've gotten the gyst of what I was trying to say because she said "you're always going to be my little guy" adding "I'm keeping you innocent as long as we can, because us ladies know what those magazines move up to". My mother and Aunt Tara took the chloroform soaked rag and held it over my nose and mouth real tight. I mmphed like crazy my aunt and my mom's friends commented humorously on how I was so loud. My mom said "I know, covering this mouth of his is the only way to keep him quiet". After 5 minutes, I started losing consciousness....knowing this is only the beginning of what would be session of being held captive by my own mother...this time with the help of her sister and two friends.
Eaglescout01

Post by Eaglescout01 »

I woke up on a wooden floor, I was in a haze as my mother explained that they brought me to a cabin they rented for the weekend. I was pulled to my feet and the four women each took turns restraining me with one arm and handgagging my mouth. Then my mom and Aunt Tara restrained and handgagged me, then Mrs. Thompkins and Mrs. Hennessy did it to me. Then they wrestled me to the floor and each took turns restraining and handgagging me on the floor. My mom was last, and she taunted me about being unable to talk and unable to break her grip. "What's the matter Calvin sweetie?" She teased "mommy too strong for you?" "Aunt Tara and mommy's friends too strong for you?" I mmmphed in reponse. "What was that? My hand's covering your mouth, it's all muffled" she say and started imitating my muffled attempts to talk. Already I was getting aroused and I didn't want my mother, aunt and my mom's friends to see it. Mrs. Hennessy put a strip of tape over my mouth and I mmphed into the tape, "there we go Cal, nice and quiet" she said. My mom and aunt tied my wrists behind my back and my arms together at my elbows, cinching between the ropes. Meanwhile, Mrs. Thompkins and Mrs. Hennessy tied my ankles together and my legs together at the knees, cinching between the ropes. My mom ducttaped my arms above and below my elbows and Aunt Tara wrapped rope around my waist and arms and midsection and arms and tied my arms to my body, cinching between the ropes. Mrs. Thompkins ducttaped my legs together above and below my knees. By this time I had used my tongue to lick the tape off, I told them to let me go. Mrs. Thompkins just put her hand over my mouth. I was pulled to my feet by Mrs. Thompkins and Mrs. Hennessy. My mother ducttaped my arms to my body above and below my midsection bindings. Aunt Tara grabbed a pair of what she revealed to be my mother's sweaty, dirty underwear from a couple days ago and shoved them into my mouth as soon as Mrs. Thompkins removed her hand. My mother placed multiple strips of duct tape over my mouth.

I was carried over to this couch and placed down on it. They teased me about my arousal and insisted that I was enjoying this. "See how nice and quiet he is" Aunt Tara said as my mom sat down in my lap. "So much better when mommy's little boy cant say anything" my mother teased "since you like seeing women in bikinis Calvin, you can look at us in our bikinis" she continued. They spent time having girl chat while I was bound and gagged. I found myself looking at their bikini bodies, yes even my mother....who looked like she could be my older sister. They also teased me about being gagged and how I couldn't talk. I tried to talk a few times but it came out muffled and they imitated the sounds.
Eaglescout01

Post by Eaglescout01 »

They carried me out to a lake by the cabin and laid me down on a lounge chair while they swam around in the lake for a while. I would be lying if I said I wasn't turned on by the sight of my mom, aunt and two friends swimming around in bikinis. Afterwards, they dried off a little and wrapped towels around their waists and carried me back into the cabin. They went into a bedroom and came out in bras and panties and open robes. My mother said that since I like looking through Victoria's Secret catalogs, they would wear what the models wear. They struck the same poses as the models did, laughing and giggling while doing so. My mother jumped in my lap and my aunt sat down next to me. They teased me about being held captive by my bra and panty clad mom and aunt and their friends. They all took pictures with me, just as they did when they were in bikinis earlier. This wasn't the first time something like this happened. I have two older sisters, they once did something similar to me when I reacted like any little brother would at the sight of his big sisters in their bras and panties. They ran to grab their clothes from the laundry room and forgot I was home. That's a story for another time though. My mother talked with my aunt and their two friends about how men sucked. My mother and stepdad had gotten divorced recently, so she hated men at the moment. Which I found out about when he was packing up and leaving. He said goodbye and shook my hand, telling me not to let my mom and big sisters drive me crazy. "Not you of course sweetie" mom said as she kissed my cheek, "we're going to make sure you dont turn out to be a jerk like all other men" Aunt Tara added. They kept me captive for a while, and after I nodded in agreement to not buy those kind of magazines at least until I was out of the house....they freed me. But they did handgag me quite a bit during that weekend.
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

I love this! More ladies the better!
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

Great story!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic