Two brothers MMF/mm

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Duct tapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Two brothers MMF/mm

Post by Duct tapemouth »

I still remember that Sunday noon after returning from church. My brother Tomás and I were tied and gagged in our room, lying on the bed and with the television on. I stopped stirring and stared at my little brother. We were dressed in our semi-formal clothing, he in a light blue long-sleeved shirt with a black tie, black cloth pants and polished shoes. Tomás had dark blonde hair and light brown eyes, like mine. I was also wearing a long-sleeved shirt, but in an ocher color, a silver tie, khaki pants and moccasin shoes. Tomás had his ankles firmly tied with white ropes, also his thighs and his torso, his hands were behind his back, tied with more white rope and in his mouth a wide strip of white medical tape. I was tied and gagged the same way and I found that the tape was like a second skin, no matter how hard I tried to move my jaw, it would never come off, it was also soft and comfortable and I actually loved it. And that was something that Tomás and I agreed on, we both liked to be like this, of course when the initial scare had disappeared.

My name is Jacob and I am twelve years old. Tomás is ten and throughout this and other stories I will tell you the times when my brother and I ended up tied and gagged.

I started to feel attracted to those tying games since I was nine years old, just when on television I saw many boys like me, kidnapped, bound and gagged. And ever since I had that crazy fantasy of feeling kidnapped, tied up and unable to speak thanks to a good gag. I personally prefer tape because it is more comfortable than a rag. Logically I never told anyone about my tastes, not even my brother, therefore I had never been truly tied up and gagged until then.

After church, we got home and a few minutes later hooded men broke into the house and pointed pistols at us. We were all scared and one of the men ordered another to take Tomás and me to our room.

"Be sure to keep them quiet and quiet," said the chief, and handed him a bag. As much as Mom pleaded, the man led us to our room.

He told us that we would be perfectly fine if we behaved well and that we took it as a small game. I realized that he was going to tie us and I admit that I felt a little morbid with the idea of ​​being tied and gagged.

The man pulled out several white ropes and proceeded first to tie Thomas, hands behind his back, ankles, thighs, and torso. Then he pulled out a wide roll of white medical tape and tore a long strip.

"—Put your lips together, boy, I need to put this tape in your mouth so you don't make too much noise."

Tomás was about to say no, but the man stuck the piece of tape in his mouth and I saw his lips well marked. Tomas made a strange face when he realized that he was well gagged, without the possibility of speaking. Then the man tied me up in the same way and then gagged me with that beautiful tape that Tomás and I like so much.

The man settled us in bed and turned on the television before leaving us alone. Tomás began to squirm but he did not achieve anything, he tried to say something but the tape crumpled and only a few came out:

"Mmmmppfffmm"

Mmmmpffmfm— I groaned too. And so we stayed for a long time, until I discovered that being tied and gagged was very relaxing. I looked at Tomás and then winked at him, he seemed to smile under his tape gag and relaxed.

I didn't know how long it had been when our bedroom door opened. Mom and Dad came running into us. Dad took the tape from Tomás's mouth and Mom took mine off. I assumed they too had been bound and gagged in their room, but had managed to break free. Instead we did not even try, we liked to be like this.

"—Are you okay, honey?—" Mom asked, and then she hugged me and kissed my forehead. Then he did the same with Tomás. We both nodded.

The thieves took various things of value from the house, but my parents notified the police and were later captured.

After that, Mom insisted that Tomás and I go to a therapist to overcome our trauma. And although we both assured her that we were perfectly fine, she did not believe us and in the end ended up taking us to what I thought was a boring office. But it was not, and the therapist turned out to be quite peculiar.

"—I need to talk to them alone, ma'am." I will notify you to come when the consultation is over —said the therapist. She was blonde and with a slender figure. She was wearing a knee-length brown dress. Her hair was tied in a bun, she wore half-moon glasses, and she wore high red heels.

We sat in a brown leather chair and she sat across from us in another smaller chair, with a notebook and pen on her lap.

I was wearing an unbuttoned plaid shirt, with another black T-shirt inside. Blue denim pants and blue tennis with white. Tomás wore a red RedBulls jersey, black basketball shorts, a red cap pulled back, and white sneakers that revealed his gray socks.

— "Well, which one of you wants to tell me what happened to them that Sunday when you returned from church?" — The woman asked and showed us a beaming smile.

Tomás and I looked at each other indecisively, until he spoke.

"—Well ... Thieves broke into the house and pointed guns at us."

"—I guess you were scared, right?" —she said.

"—At first, yes, but then one of them took us to our room and said he was going to tie us up and gag us and consider it a game." And it turns out we liked that game.

Tomás was a boy who said what he thought no matter to whom, and that made me a little uncomfortable.

—Ah, well. Did you really like it? — The therapist raised an eyebrow and smiled. — And how did they tie them up? Could you describe it, honey?

—"Well, they used white ropes and tied our ankles, our knees, our hands behind our backs, and covered our mouths with a large piece of white tape." But I was not uncomfortable because it was soft and I almost didn't feel like I had it stuck to my lips. That yes, could not say anything.

—I would like to verify that you liked that experience.

—How? —I asked for.

"—Would they let me tie you up like thieves did?" Sure, if it scares you I won't.

"—Yes, of course," —said Tomás, his eyes shining and he was smiling from ear to ear. — Right, Jake?

He wasn't quite sure, but if Tomás was going to be tied up, I would accompany him. So we accept. The therapist went to a closet and pulled out several white strings and a roll of silver tape. I was wondering why I had that. Did he always tie and gag his clients?

"—Your mother told me what happened, in great detail and I thought I would need this and I bought it for you." Well, who will be the first?

—"Me, me!" Me first —said Tomás.

"—I don't want to hurt the skin on your hands so I'll use the tape."

She took the roll of tape, while Tomas placed his little hands behind his back, and then the therapist tore the tape and began to wrap it around my brother's wrists until I saw a wide silver band imprisoning them.

-—You feel good? He asked her.

Tomás nodded and this time the therapist grabbed a good length of rope and started tying his ankles, his socks were almost knee length so there were no problems. Then he tied her knees and thighs together and finally took the roll of duct tape again and cut two long strips. Tomás's favorite part. She pressed her lips together and the woman taped the strips of tape one by one, making sure that it stuck well to her lips. I admit that Tomas looked adorable with his cap back and his mouth covered to the chin with silver tape.

"—Ready, little boy, stay there, now it's your brother's turn."— Tom nodded, settled in the chair, looked at me and I thought I saw him smile under the tape. Of course, you could see he loved it.

Then the therapist did the same to me. When I was tightly tied, he tore the two strips of shiny silver duct tape and taped them gently over my mouth. And with that I discovered that somehow, I loved being tied by an especially pretty woman, that was my new fetish. He smoothed the tape that covered my mouth with his fingers and helped me sit down with Tomás.

"—Do you feel good, guys?" Does something bother you?

We shake our heads while grunting, trying to say no.

-—Perfect. There are 20 minutes of consultation, do you want to stay like this for those twenty minutes?

We agreed, and if possible more time we would have accepted. He even wanted to be tied and gagged at all times, he even wanted Dad to take me and Tomás tied and gagged in the car to school, in our school uniforms. And soon we'd be in dad's car, traveling somewhere hostage, unable to move or talk to each other, unless it was with groans.

I checked the knots on my ties and realized that I was completely helpless. I checked the gag and knew that nothing but grunts would come out of my mouth, unless of course I open my jaw and try to peel it off. But neither of us was going to do that, we didn't want to.

To be continue.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really interesting start and I'm looking forward to reading more about their tales. The one thing I would point out is that you need to make sure you are consistent with pronouns as you frequently swapped from 'she' to 'he and back again for the same characters. Other than that well done
Duct tapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Duct tapemouth »

Thank you. I'll check it
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

This is a great story! I can't wait for the next chapter.....yes the pronouns did throw me a little but the story idea is terrific!
Ducttapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapemouth »

Thank you so much. I'll continue with this story but in this new account.
Ducttapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapemouth »

Short story.

Thomas circled around the room, taking his role as a kidnapper very seriously. My father had also taught him how to tie good knots. Meanwhile, Jordan and I were lying on my bed, our hands securely clasped behind our backs with white ropes. Our arms were tied to our torsos with more cotton rope. Jordan looked at me and I winked at him, it was the only thing we could do to communicate, our mouths were covered with a wide strip of white microfoam tape and we couldn't push it with our tongues either, Thomas had put one of his socks in our mouths , so we were firmly gagged. It was night and we were wearing our pajamas. Jordan's pajamas consisted of a blue shirt with stars and pants of the same color. I was wearing a white striped sweater and black pants. Thomas was wearing a white T-shirt and his favorite red shiny satin shorts.

"Okay, prisoners, it's time to inspect your feet," Thomas muttered. Jordan and I exchanged looks of confusion.

Thomas approached us and started taking off Jordan's socks. Now I understood why he hadn't tied our feet yet. At that moment I realized that Thomas probably had a strange taste for sniffing other people's feet, because that was exactly what he was doing.

Thomas looked at Jordan and smiled at him.

"Very well, prisoner, you have passed the test and you will not be punished." Your feet are perfectly clean and don't smell bad.

Then Thomas went to my feet and took off my socks. He sniffed the bare soles of my feet and wrinkled his nose.

"I can't seem to say the same about your feet, brother." They seem to be a little sweaty and smell a little bad. I think you will both sleep tied and gagged, that will be the punishment of both of you.

Apparently Jordan found it fun to sleep that way, but not me. So I started to protest under my gag.

"Mmmppmmffm" ....

"Hist. Silence, prisoner. Now you are under my control and I can do whatever I want.

Thomas climbed onto the bed and then straddled my stomach. Then he placed his little feet over my face, laughing out loud.

"Do you like my feet, brother?"

I tried to pull my face away but it was very difficult. Thomas's feet didn't smell bad, but he stuck his little fingers into my nose and wouldn't let me breathe. After torturing me with his feet, it was Jordan's turn. I had to admit that Jordan looked very innocent and cute, with his red hair, freckles on his nose and cheeks, and round glasses that made him look like a genius boy. I think Jordan was having fun with the evil Thomas did to us.

Before we went to sleep, Thomas tied our ankles, knees, and thighs. I didn't understand how a ten-year-old boy was so strong, but he managed to get Jordan into his sleeping bag before turning off the lights. He also changed the gags. He tied a scarf between our teeth and covered our lips with two strips of silver tape.

I couldn't sleep, I had to get revenge on Thomas. So I struggled against my restraints until I finally managed to loosen the knots that kept my wrists tight. Thomas was good, but he was still a rookie.

When I broke free, I quietly approached Thomas's bed. I was holding a pair of handcuffs and a roll of microfoam tape. Luckily Thomas was sleeping on his stomach, so it was easy to put his hands behind his back and handcuff his wrists. After that I placed Thomas on his back, ripped a wide strip of tape and stuck it in his mouth. Just then Thomas opened his eyes and began to moan and fight like crazy.

"Chist, shut up, it's me Jake."

Thomas calmed down and gave me a pleading look.

"Sorry, little brother." Now it's your turn to sleep tied and gagged.

I took the roll of tape and tied Thomas's ankles and knees, then covered him with the sheets and kissed him on the forehead.

"Sweet dreams, Thomas," I said, and he answered me with a moan drowned by the tape that covered his mouth.

As for Jordan, I let him sleep bound and gagged.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Nice little side story and good to see Jordan involved
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Another old story of mine
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

More with the therapist, please!
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Inkstain wrote: 1 year ago More with the therapist, please!
Yes yes yes...Please?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic