A Tale of Two Camps(Various F/F’s)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
MrBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrBound »

Part 14: A Stinky Situation(FF/F)

(Hannah’s Perspective)

As I was walked up to their room, the taste of my socks was overwhelming. I moaned is disgusted into my gag, which made Allison and Diana quietly giggle.

“What’s wrong Hannah, having trouble speaking ?” Allison mocked. I had some word I would used but being gagged and passing my sleeping mom’s room prevented me from doing so.

They threw me onto the bed, stomach down. Diana sat on my back, in front of my feet. “Now we’re gonna perform a little test.” Allison said wafting her feet in my face. “You’re gonna smell, lick, and kiss each of our feet, than you’re tell us which foot smells the best, tastes the best, and feels the best. Do you understand ?”

Reluctantly I nodded my head. “Good” Allison said, raising her right foot to my face. “Now first, start sniffing my heel, and work your way up. I want you to get to the stinky part last.”

I put my nose at the bottom of her foot and took a whiff. I admit the smell was fairly faint, and wasn’t to bad. However as I reached the soles, then the smell kicked into gear. It was that pungent stinky cheese smell, which only got worse when I reached the toes.

Allison had a twisted smile, enjoying herself with my torment. She scrunched her toes around my nose, which condensed the smell right into my nostrils. “Just helping the stench resonate faster.” She mocked.

As I began to start to smelling her left foot, I felt something grace my soles, something slimy and smooth. Diana was licking my feet, slowly so that I felt it go up and down my bare soles. To my embarrassment, it actually felt quite good, despite the dampness.

Her left foot wasn’t as bad smelling, which I was 100% in favor of, even mildly stinky is better than super stinky. After I sniffed her foot, she removed my gag and asked “So which of my feet is stinkier ?”

Instantly I said “The left one.” She paused in a took a whiff of her left, than a whiff of her right. “Don’t lie to me, or else I’ll have Diana tickle you all night long.” I than briefly felt her fingers tickle my soles, which made me laugh uncontrolled. “I’m sorry, the right is the stinkier foot.”

The tickling faded, “Good, now for the kissing. Which of my feet feels the nicest ?” She raised her right foot, to which I started to kiss. If there was anything to compliment about my cousins, they had insanely smooth skin which carried into their feet, so soft and comforting.

Her left foot was equally as soft, maybe even more so. “Which of my feet feel the best ?” This time without deception said “The left.” She felt them and had to agree.

“Finally, you’re gonna lick my feet, bottom to top, and your gonna tell me which taste better.” Again she rose her foot.

I stuck out my tongue, and started from the heel and licked up to her toes. The sweaty taste was frankly bitter, almost salty. I kept licking until she was content, which was about 4 minutes. “Alright that’s enough of my right, now do the left.”

As she held up her left foot, I began to lick willingly. Diana kept up her licking as well, which was a pleasant feeling, no wonder Allison makes me do it for a long time. “Ok, which of my feet taste the best ?”

“They’re both perfect.” I replied. Allison smiled. “That’s the right answer, now Diana, stop licking her feet, it’s your turn.”

I heard Diana sigh, as she got off of my back, and sat in Allison’s spot. Allison climbing on my back, and rubbed my soles. “Now you’re gonna do all that to my feet.”

Her feet were a definite downgrade from Allison’s in every way. While Allison’s feet had a pleasant odor, similar to a fine cheese. Diana’s reeked of sweat and had a Fritos smell. Every sniff wasn’t willing, unlike Allison’s.

While her feet was pretty soft, as I licked them, I kept getting the lint from her socks. Her feet were dirtier, sweatier, frankly more unpleasant overall. This actually felt like a punishment.

As I partook in these tests, Allison was licking my soles, which felt very good. Frankly, this was the only thing giving me comfort during Diana’s tests.

Soon after her tests, they were feeling tired. “Ok, Hannah, were gonna untie you now. Go to your room and get some rest, we’re gonna have even more fun tomorrow.” As I rested in bed, I couldn’t get the thought of stinky feet out of my head. I was scared yet oddly excited. What the hell happened ?
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This was a great story that I can’t believe is completed already. I’m hoping I’m just reading the title wrong as I can’t wait to see what happens when the friends come back together at camp after the hurricane has passed and what will happen with the competition.
Zaa121212a
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Zaa121212a »

Absolutely incredible storytelling, love all these girls and their stinky little feet, would love to see that companion story you talked about so long ago or at least a description or perhaps photos of celebs/actresses who you think the characters look like (imagining Hannah to look like Shay Rudolph hehe) and cannot wait for the next chapter, hopefully many to come!!
N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by N9292 »

Great work as always ooh such smelly feet poor Hannah!! Although she does seem to be growing on it 8-)
ryan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ryan »

I hope you are going to add more chapters to this great story.
MrBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrBound »

Zaa121212a wrote: 3 years ago Absolutely incredible storytelling, love all these girls and their stinky little feet, would love to see that companion story you talked about so long ago or at least a description or perhaps photos of celebs/actresses who you think the characters look like (imagining Hannah to look like Shay Rudolph hehe) and cannot wait for the next chapter, hopefully many to come!!
Thank you all for enjoying my story, I’m sorry I’m not as frequent as I used to be, just been very busy but I’m still writing the next chapter. But until than, I’m going to do what Zaa121212a suggested and post images of who I think the characters look like just as something to hold you guys over until I can back on schedule, I promise I’ll try to get the next chapter out ASAP and whenever new characters become prominent I’ll post what I think they look like.

Kaylee:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bc/ae/7a ... 1c5a5d.jpg

Hannah:
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FdenfazjLec/ ... s593/1.jpg

Allison:
https://c.stocksy.com/a/HxT400/z9/1068463.jpg

Diana:
https://static1.bigstockphoto.com/9/5/2 ... 307020.jpg

Z:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/44/cb/2f ... f331c3.jpg

Gia:
https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2017/08/2 ... 6_1280.jpg

Danny:
https://live.staticflickr.com/8209/8189 ... bd2c_b.jpg
N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by N9292 »

Ooh amazing pics!! Which one do y’all like best?
Zaa121212a
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Zaa121212a »

Omg I’m in love with kaylee and Z, love the young Lindsay pic (I think that’s who kaylee’s photo is) and just all of these are so good
MrBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrBound »

Part 15: Turned into a Twin Sister(F/M)

(Danny’s Perspective)

I awoke to the sound of thunder, which startled me from my dream. “Whoa, that was weird.” I had dreamed that I was tied up by my sister and made to look like a girl. I opened my eyes to see the slipper, that she made me smell before I fell asleep.

It wasn’t a dream, I looked back to see ropes still tied around my wrists and legs, wearing the cheerleading outfit and pantyhose.

“Good Morning, Stinky.” My sister said in a sing song manner. “Hope you had a fun first night, because today we’re gonna have a lot more fun.” She untied my legs and removed my pantyhose.

It was raining heavily outside, which meant I knew I would be at Kaylee’s mercy for the day. “I thing today, we should match and have cute little Twin pictures.” She said as she searched her closet.

As my top was still tied and the gag was still in my mouth, I couldn’t really argue against this. I was tempted to run, but if I would fall, I couldn’t brace myself so I remained in place. I anxiously wiggled my toes on the carpet awaiting my next unfortunately outfit.

“Ooh, these were from Halloween.” She said pulling out two red dresses. “The one was too big so I needed a smaller size, but maybe you’ll be able to fit into it.” I mumbled into my gag, to which she laughed and looked down. “Oh, but we’re going to have to something to those ugly toes, I hope you like red.”

My face glowed with terror as she grabbed a small vial of nail polish. “Don’t worry, I’ll do your fingers nails too.” She giggled. She started to paint my toenails. “We can wear matching flip flops, so I can see these pretty toes in the pictures.” I groaned in annoyance.

It tickled as she painted my toenails, which caused to be giggle into my gag. “Looks like my new sister is ticklish, I’m gonna have some fun later.” Soon my right foot was fully made over, it looked weird with my toes now a glowing red.

Soon she finished the left, and headed back to the closet. “Now when those toes are drying, let me try to find some cute flip flops for you to wear. I looked down at my toenails and was quite embarrassed to see them so colorful.

After some time, she returned with a pair of black flip flops, and the red dress. “Alright, put this on in the bathroom, also take this trainers bra and put it on, I’ll help stuff it after you’re done.”

She untied me and walked me to the bathroom, I didn’t hesitate remove the cheerleading outfit, but I did when putting on the dress. Reluctantly I put it on, as I was the one who accepted her stupid bet, so I couldn’t really refuse her wishes.

I put the trainers bra on and slid the dress over top, she had also given me panties to put on. I came out wearing a radiantly red dress, thankfully no one could see me.

“Aww, my sister looks so cute in her new dress.” She mocked. I groaned into my gag, clearly annoyed by her. “Honestly the bare feet works well with the dress, but I think the flip flops are gonna complete it.” With that I slid her flip flops on, and she fixed a long red wig on my heads and with that I looked like a girl.

She then began to retie me, she bonded my legs and hands. “Now I’m gonna change, and we can have our photo shoot.” She said and headed to the bathroom. As I waited, I wiggled my toes in the flip flops. I hadn’t worn flip flops often and was pleasantly surprised how comfortable they were.

Kaylee returned in a red dress and flip flops. She set up a Polaroid camera, and set a time for us to get into position. She grabbed me and took a regular picture of us, that got me in the full outfit including flip flops. The second was just me as Kaylee got a full shot of me.

“Alright this one is gonna require some maneuvering.” She said as she lowered me to the floor, on my knees. She lowered the camera as well and set the timer. “Say stinky feet.” Before she raised her foot over my nose as the camera flashed. She laughed after she took that one. The final picture, she removed her flip flops and than she removed mine. “I want this one to show our bare feet.” She kept the camera low and took a picture of us with our bare feet in front of us.

I felt embarrassed by this whole process, however I can’t deny that the dress felt kind of nice to wear. “Now while these photos are developing, you smell my feet some more.” This is something I could get behind, which is something I can’t believe I was saying.

Her feet were soon placed over my nose. “Just keep smelling these stinky dogs.” As she began to look at the photos. I took a nice deep whiff in between her toes. The pungent scent was both disgusting and intoxicating. She scrunched her toes and trapped my nose deep between her toes.

“These pictures are very good, you look so pretty as a girl.” I didn’t reply as her feet covered my gag, but I admit I was interested in seeing the photos.

She untied me at around 1, and said I had the rest of the day to myself, however I would need to give her a foot session at 9.

I spend the rest of the day playing video games and watching TV, my mom was still sleeping from her long night and me and Kaylee ordered food as we didn’t want to wake her. She woke up by dinner but headed back to bed as she would another busy day tomorrow.

When 9 hit, I reluctantly headed to Kaylee’s room. She was wearing flannel pajamas and she had fuzzy socks on. My hands were firmly tied behind my back as she laid off her bed. “Alright, just sniff my feet tonight no licking, I don’t really want to have slimy feet tonight.”

I sniffed her fuzzy socks, which had a much different odor to them. I assume she wears these a lot and doesn’t bother washing them. “Oh my god, good news. Two of best friends are coming to visit this Friday, be prepared Danny, Gia and Z would enjoy having you worship their feet.” She stated.

I gulped nervously, but I was also excited for some reason. All I know is that Friday was gonna be a busy day for me.

To Be Continued...
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

I like Danny getting tortured.too but never really been a fan of cross dressing, voluntary or forced. I much prefer to be forced into.smell nylon feet.
MrBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrBound »

Part 16: The Following Friday (FF/F), (FFF/M)

(Hannah’s Perspective)

For the next few days, I was at the mercy of my cousins. They told my mom, that I voluntarily agreed to be their practice. She believed them, and allowed them to tie me up and smell their feet, freely. Sometimes she even gave them tips on how to tie tighter or how to get smellier feet.

One of the tips, Allison and Diana picked up quick was wearing nylon pantyhose to give their feet a richer stench. Which was a terrible thing for me, as I thought the nylons feet smelled quite good, in a disgusting way.

I got a text from the group chat I created with Kaylee, Z, and Gia. Kaylee asked sent a picture of her brother tied up. I was amused but saddened as I was unable to visit them without revealing myself to my mom.

So, while they have a fun time together, I’ll be tied up under my cousins stinky soles.

It was still storming hard throughout the days, there were even flood warnings. Despite it being summer, it was rather cold in our home, so we all took the liberty of wearing Uggs all the time. Me and my Mom wearing our matching Black Tasmans, Allison wore my Mom’s brown Tasmans, while Diana had to wear my old beige boots.

On Thursday, we were all watching a movie, thankfully I wasn’t tied up for this. But my Mom and Allison would both dangle their slippers, partially exposing their feet. Which made the room stink. My mom than explained how to get stinkier feet without walking, by shuffling her slippers in place. All throughout the movie, Allison and Diana were doing this, so I knew I was gonna have to deal with that after the movie.

As I predicted when the movie ended, they took me to their room and tied me up, hogtie style, belly down. They began to remove their slippers as my Mom entered the room. “Oh, I’m sorry to barge in...” She paused. “Well, good night girls. Ooh, you can have these too.” She than removed her slippers and handed them to Diana.

“Thanks Mom.” I said. She smiled “Maybe if you actually wanted to go to camp, than I wouldn’t make you endure this.”

She than headed to her room. “Let’s see if Aunt Sarah, was telling the truth.” Diana said as she placed the slipper over my nose. Yup, she was telling the truth. The unhinged odor of my Mom’s slippers was insane.

Her advice really helped them get stinkier feet, it was far worse than the previous nights.

Diana held her feet in my face first, as Allison sat on my back and began to smell mine. “I can’t believe we’ve been for all the years we’ve known you, that we haven’t smelled your feet until now.” She said before I felt her nose burrow between my toes and a cool air came from her sniffing.

Subsequently my nose was buried into Diana’s sweaty toes.
“Yeah, Hannah. Smell my stinky feet.” She mocked. I rolled my eyes as I kept sniffing.

Soon Allison began to lick my soles, and well I kinda wanted to do that too, so I began to lick up Diana’s soles. This caused her to laugh. “Looks like Hannah’s into feet now.” I could tell Allison turned around, as she wasn’t licking anymore.

I felt her get off my back, and she walked in front of me. She sat down next to Diana and pushed her feet towards my face. “Do you like our stinky feet, Hannah ?” I remained silent, I didn’t want to admit it.

“We want to hear admit it, say you like our stinky feet.” I sighed in the middle of sniffing. “Ok, I kind of like you guy’s stinky feet.”

They laughed, “We knew you would, now when we go back to camp, you’re gonna make your friends become our foot slaves every other day, if you don’t will tell your mom.” Allison whispered into my ear.

I nodded in agreement, as I continued to lick. I can’t believe I would do this, I wished had kept my camp life secret.

(Danny’s Perspective)

I woke up to heavy rain again, the hurricane showed no signs of slowing. I got out of bed, and flexed my toes. My toenails were still bright red, I sighed and on my Tasman slippers.

My sister was watching TV in the living room, her bare feet dangled off the couch. “Ready for tonight, Danny ?” She said as she wiggles her toes at me. I respond by pushing her off the couch and sitting. “Rude.” She snipped from the ground. I smiled and said “Until your friends get here, I’m free to do whatever I like.”

She rolled her eyes and sat down on the other couch. As much as I’m embarrassed of being at the mercy of my sister, I think this kind of helped our relationship in a weird way.

For the rest of the day, I waited and dreaded the arrival of her friends. That was until the first girl arrived. “Gia, how are you ?” My sister shouted as the two girls embraced in a hug. I looked up due to her loudness and when I saw Gia, I felt weird.

She was insanely beautiful and I’m not sure if it was just the male side of brain taking over, but I believe that I may have fallen in love. “Danny, come say hi to Gia.” I get off the couch and walk over to greet her. I offer a handshake but she gives me a hug instead, something I wasn't expecting but I returned the hug.

Gia took off her flip flops, and scrunched her toes on the floor. I couldn't help but glance for a second before I quickly returned to the couch. "Alright, let me show you around the house." Kaylee said as her and Gia headed upstairs, maybe tonight wouldn't be so bad after all.

About 20 minutes later, Kaylee's other friend Z showed up. She shook my hand, and took off her Converses revealing her bare feet. "These bad girls make my feet reek, hope you enjoy them Danny boy." She joked. I nodded as Kaylee, Z, and Gia laughed. Gia gave me a smile, which made me feel very happy. We had pizza as we waited until night for my "fun" time with the girls.

Gia and I talked and we actually had a lot in common. She liked the same music I did, the same TV shows and same interests like she seemed to like watching the storm as I did. Kaylee jokingly said "Aw, look at the love birds." Which made me blush, but I also saw Gia blush similarly.

Soon we all headed up to Kaylee's room, she locked the door as Z began to swiftly tie me up with some rope. She was a far better at tying than Kaylee was, so I was surprised by how secure the knots were. "These seem a bit tight." I say. Z laughed "This is me going easy, let's hope you don't experience my tightest tie." She said as she finished the knot which tightened my wrists together. Gia was talking to Kaylee, though it would be more accurate to say she whispered to Kaylee, as they weren't being audible to me.

Z began to tie up my legs as she noticed my slippers. "Tasman's huh, these are great for stinky feet, especially in Winter. They get all toasty and smelly." I nodded "Yeah, Kaylee made me smell hers the other night." But I was still staring at Gia, who seemed to be glancing at me as she was talking to Kaylee.

Soon my wrists and ankles were tied securely as Z laid me on Kaylee's bed. "Is it time ?" She asked. Kaylee nodded and gestured to Z. Z got on the bed, sat on my knees and lifted her feet to my face. She laid her wiggly toes over my nose and the intense smell was overpowering, but like in a good way. "Do you like how my feet smell ?" She said as my nose was being squished by her toes. I muttered "Mhhmm" in agreement as she slid her feet around my face.

I kept sniff her smelly soles and when she demanded I lick them, then I began to lick her sweaty feet. She seemed to really enjoy my licking as she giggled. "That feels really good, Gia you're gonna need to see how he licks feet." I paused as she lifted her feet from my face and allowed Gia up on the bed. I looked over to see Kaylee and Z giggling as the left the room.

I was now alone with Gia, tied up, with her feet resting next to my head. Maybe this night won't be so bad after all.

To Be Continued...
N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by N9292 »

Incredibly, incredibly good chapter... I can’t wait to see how Hannah captures her friends to protect her secret hehe
Zaa121212a
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Zaa121212a »

Holy amazing, this chapter was great! Hannah’s in trouble now hehe, and I hope we get to see more of her treatment at her cousins’ hands or should I say feet hehe... would love to read many more chapters!!
MrBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrBound »

Part 17: Up To Chance (FFF/M), (FF/F)

(Danny’s Perspective)

I was focused on Gia’s feet as she sat on my bound knees. “So I happened to notice you seemed to have some sort of crush on me.” I gulped and tried to deny it but her foot covered my mouth.

“Don’t worry, I’ll admit I have a crush on you too.” I was speechless, not just from her foot. The scent from her feet was intoxicating, far better than Kaylee’s and Z’s. I kept sniffing. “Now I think we should see if we can actually work, so when you’re pleasuring my feet, I want you to tell me why you like me so much than I’ll let you smell my perfect feet.”

I nodded in understanding, as her foot was slowly lowered from my face. “Well I think we have a lot in common, like how we both like Counting Crows, and Star Wars and...” but I was cut off as her foot was lowered on my face.

She said “That’s a good start, but liking the same things will only get a relationship so far. So keep smelling my feet and think of something else.” My nose sniffed deep in between her sweaty toes, it was simply heaven.

About two minutes passed of pure uninterrupted sniffing, until she pulled away to ask another question. “Well, you seem so sweet and nice, but I know you’re smart which is one of the best things anybody could be.” She smiled. “That’s flattering, now back to sniffing.”

I restarted my sniffing, I began to think this could be the start of something new. However my sister and Z reentered. “Come on Gia, why do you want to take all of my brothers time when we need our foot time ?”

Gia removed her feet and sat upwards. “Oh, I just wanted to try something different.” She than got off the bed and removed my Tasman Slippers. “I was always curious to what a pair of stinky boy feet smells like.” She said before I felt a rush of cool air between my socked toes.

My sister and Z both said gave sounds of disgust and laughter. “Ok, we’ll let you have time to your stinky investigation. Just don’t take all night.” They left again.

Gia stopped and got back on the bed. “Wow, you’ve got some stinky feet.” She said while making a waving motion around her nose. I just looked up at her with admiration. “You’re so pretty.”

She smiled down. “Let’s take some time Romeo, we can see how we can work something out.” I nodded. “Ok, I’m done smelling his feet. You can come in.” The door opened and Kaylee and Z came back in.

“Yeah, not as good as a girl’s stinky feet.” My sister mocked. “Come on, let’s have all of our stinky feet on his face.” Z and Gia agreed and they all piled on the bed.

In a matter of seconds my face was covered in three pairs of stinky soles. Which stay on for the entire night, I fell asleep to their feet and frankly I wasn’t embarrassed to admit it.

(Hannah’s Perspective)

“Good news girls.” My mom said next morning at Breakfast. I was still recovering from last night. “What is it ?” Allison asked as she poured syrup on her waffles.

My mom paused and took a sniff. “You smell bad, Hannah.” I rolled my eyes. “Allison and Diana have been practicing their camp stuff.” My mom smiled “Well that’s what’s the news is about, Camp is gonna restart next week.”

Allison and Diana were ecstatic, but I tried to hide my fear. While that meant I would see my friends again, I knew my cousins would make sure they’d become their foot servants.

I texted the group chat, and told them the news. They were so excited to finally see me again, but they knew nothing about my struggles.

The week was catching up fast and I would have to find a way to get back to Adventures Path without my mom finding out.

Soon enough it was the morning of the first day back to camp. I woke up to Allison and Diana packing their bags. “Well looks like we’ll be seeing you soon.” Allison said tying her shoes. I nodded.

However Diana grabbed me from behind and pinned my wrists behind my back. “Hey, what’s going on ?” However Allison holds a finger to my lips. “Be quiet, we just want you to struggle before you get back to camp.”

Diana began to tie my wrists together, she tied them fairly tight but not to painful. “Don’t do it to hard, we want her to escape. Just make her have to work for it.” Diana then tied three lines of rope around my chest and arms, securing them firmly together.

Allison removed my socks and tied my ankles together. To add insult to injury she tied my two big toes together. “Diana, grab her socks. Let’s gag her with her own stinky socks.” I tried to protest however my socks were shoved into my mouth.

“We’re gonna be late, see ya later Hannah.” Diana mocked. “Smell ya later.” Allison joked as she closed the door.

I spit out my socks but the room was filled with a pungent smell due to my cousins leaving their aroma in the Ugg slippers. “Those stinky jerks.” I mumbled to my self as I wiggle across the room in an attempt to loosen my bonds.

Time was of the essence as my Gia would be on her way to pick me up at around 3, and it was already 12. I struggled at my bindings and plopped around my room like a fish on land.

It seemed as though my attempts to escape were in vain, so I decided to try and relax for a moment and plan a good way to get out. I closed my eyes and breathed slowly as I tried to loosen the bonds around my wrist.

With a butt load of patience, I successfully removed my wrist binds. I then began to wiggle out of the ropes that secured my arms together. Than I undid my ankles and finally freed my toes.

When I was finally free, I had 30 minutes to pack everything. I grabbed a suitable amount of clothes, two pairs of shoes, four pairs of flip flops, and some of pink duct tape, just in case.

Soon Gia’s mom picked me up as I hugged Gia. “I’ve missed you so much.” She smiled brightly as she got a notification. “Oh, that’s just Danny.” I nodded until I realized I had no idea who Danny was. “Wait who’s that ?” She began to blush and smile. “He’s Kaylee’s brother and we’ve been talking.”

I knew what she was referring too, and decided to not embarrass her. I tried to be happy but the feeling of dread was slowly seeping into my mind.

To Be Continued...
MrBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrBound »

Part 18: Back to Camp (FFF/FFF)

(Kaylee's Perspective)

When I heard that we were going back to camp next week, I was ecstatic. The storm seemed to have slowed considerably and things were going to go back to normal. For the rest of the week, I was still practicing some torture on Danny, coming up with new ways to make my feet stinkier and sweatier. I decided to forgo wearing socks for the rest of the camp, so my feet get as stinky as they can.

My mom would drive me back, so I said goodbye to Danny who lying on the couch, texting. "Who you texting, Stinky ?" I say as I sit on the edge of the couch. He gives me a glance, and raises his socked feet up to my face, and tries to rub his stinky feet on my face. "None of your business." I swat his foot down, and stand up. He does too, and gives me a hug. "I'm honestly gonna miss you, and you're smelly feet." He whispered, I smiled and grabbed a pair of socks from my bag. "Gia left these, she said to give them to you." His face when red so quick, that I couldn't help but laugh as he took them swiftly.

Soon I was all packed up again and I was on my way back to Adventure Path.

When I finally made it back, I gave my mom a big hug and ran back to my cabin. Z, Gia, and Hannah were all waiting there and engaged in a big group hug. Then I gave Hannah a big hug, "I've missed you so much." She had a big smile which I noticed was some what off, however I wouldn't bring it up with everybody here.

Z and Gia when to unpack their stuff, so I asked Hannah what was wrong. She sighed "My cousins are forcing me to make us their foot slaves." I knew she was upset, so I gave her a hug. "They said if you didn't become willing servants they would tell my mom about me being here, I'm sorry." She tried to hold back tears but I comforted her. "Hannah, we're your friends, we'd do anything to protect you. As much as I would suck to be foot slaves to those jerks, if it meant you being here, I would smell their feet for night and day."

She was still emotional, but she gave me a hug and said "Thank you." When Z and Gia returned, Hannah told them about her predicament. They responded the same I did, and said that we’d do anything to help each other.

After dinner, we headed back to our cabins. There we were talking about Gia’s crush on my brother, which me and Z joked about. She was getting embarrassed, so Hannah suggested that they’d go do each other’s nails and talk about it in peace.

Me and Z we’re gonna stay and talk in my cabin as Hannah and Gia headed to theirs. “I really missed you, Kaylee. Like a lot.” She said as she held my hand. I swiped my hair away from my face and looked at her. “I missed you too.” Tighten my hand around hers.

She paused, as did I. I gave her a smile and said “Why don’t we join them, if we’re gonna be tortured by Allison and Diana, we should at least have pretty looking toes.” She smiled too, and we headed over to the neighboring cabin for the rest of the night.

We knew that tomorrow, we’d most likely be taken captive, so we tried to make tonight as fun as possible.

In the morning, we headed to the lake. Hannah sat by the lake and dipped her feet in the water. Gia and Z sat on the dock, they were barefoot with their flip flops at their side. I was standing and admiring my new yellow toenails that Hannah painted last night.

However our moods changed, as Allison and Diana walked out of the woods. “Look what we have here, four lost girls, three who’ll be under our feet later.” We all looked at each other than we looked at them.

“I assume she told you, so line up and get tied up.” The three of us stood up, and we put our hands behind our backs. Diana began to tie our wrists together. “Now you may have the lead for now, but we’re gonna catch up one way or another.”

She tied my wrists, and tightened them with a sturdy knot. Meanwhile, Allison was tying Hannah up. She sat her on a nearby chair and was securing her to it. “I would have invited you to be a foot servant, but your mom is gonna show us a new way to torture, so it’s probably best for you to remain all tied up here.”

Hannah was tied to the chair, and Allison gagged her with some socks. “Now these pretty girls are all ours Diana, and that’s 3 more points.”

(Allison’s Perspective)

It was a great feeling to return to camp with a captive for the first time in a month. All my girls cheered at our victory. I was energized by their reactions that I decided to give a speech to my fellow campers.

“Now I know, we’ve only been back for a day. But I promise you that we will recover our lead and win the game. These three girls are only the beginning, but since you’ve missed so much, I’ll make sure that every girl hear has a chance to make them smell each and everyone of your stinky feet.”

They cheered at my plan, as our aunt looked on with a look of Pride. “But before that, our glorious camp owner will show us a new way to torture, that me and my sister will graciously teach you later.”

We took the girls to the torture cabin, where Aunt Sarah joined us to give a personal lesson. “Ok, I know this maybe problematic, but just consider it a lesson.” She said as she removed her shoes revealing her bare soles.

She approached Kaylee and sat her in front of the bed. “Here’s the first example, I call this the squeezer.” She raised her feet up to Kaylee’s face and squeezed her toes around her nose. “Now you slowly move your foot left to right and it’ll allow the stench to really muster.”

She rotated her feet and twisted Kaylee’s nose with her toes. “It allows your stinky toes to enter the nose more efficiently.”

That looked super fun, especially because Kaylee was cringing at the smell.

Next Aunt Sarah used Z. “Now this is for licking, make them lick up and down, like their painting a wall.” She made Z open her mouth and stick out her tongue. “Now watch.” She said as she slid her foot up Z’s face than down.

This seemed less interested than the squeezer, but it still seems beneficial.

Finally, she showed the last thing on Gia. “This is a good tool for tickling. First you rub this area between the toes and the sole with your finger.” She did it on Gia which made her giggle. “See it’s a effect as a torture, but also as a treat.” She says as she pulls her finger away and takes a sniff.

“So they get a tickling, and you get a stinky surprise.” She smiles. “Now I have to go, but use my teachings and maybe experiment, give me some new methods.”

Me and Diana smiled, as we now have three new techniques to torture three old captives. This is gonna be a great first week of camp.

To Be Continued...
N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by N9292 »

Very very good start to this next saga! Hope that we see someone come find Hannah and take her captive themselves hehe and would loveeee to have more feet torture to our three poor tied girls
MrBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrBound »

Part 19: Wolf Pride Strikes Back(FF/FFF), (Various F’s/F’s)

(Kaylee’s Perspective)

I was still recovering from the squeezer demonstration, I never knew Ms. Sarah had such potent feet. Allison and Diana picked me up and laid me on one of the beds.

“Let’s try that new squeezer trick.” Diana said. Allison disagreed and said “I want to do the licking thing, maybe you do the squeezer with Kaylee and I’ll do my thing with the other girls.”

They like that plan, and Diana sat on my stomach and raised her feet to my face. Her toes squeezed around my nose, and soon she began to twist them which twisted my nose.

“How is it Kaylee, is it stinky ?” She mocked squeezing my nose. The squeezer wasn’t only a bit painful but it was almost unbearable with the amount of smell that got trapped in my nose.

Admittedly her toes were soft, so it wasn’t insanely uncomfortable but that stench was what killed me. Thankfully, she stopped quickly to torture Z.

However, that meant that I was now Allison’s. She moved me to the ground, right next to Gia. “Stick out your tongue, and clean my feet.” Reluctantly I stuck it out and she ran her soles up and down my face.

Her feet were already wet from Z, so it was frankly disgusting to not only lick her sweaty feet, but also the aftermath of Z’s licking.

“This is gonna be great, not only do we have three willing foot servants, but soon we will have retake our lead.” Allison mocked as I felt her finger rub across the tops of my toes.

“I honestly missed all your stinky feet.” She said as I assume she took a sniff of her fingers, covered in our foot scent.

This continued for another 20 minutes, when suddenly Allison removed her feet from my and Gia’s face. She slid her feet back into her shoes and Diana did the same.

“Alright girls, we’ll have some more fun later. But we have a big plan.” Me and Gia were picked up and laid next to Z.

They then gagged us with duct tape. “This should keep you quiet, see you later.”

(Allison’s Perspective)

I was kind of annoyed that we only had such a short time of torture, but I knew that if this grand plan of ours worked perfectly, we would have plenty of time for torture.

It was now around 10 am, if our plan works flawlessly, we could regain our lead and have a bunch of girls to torture by 11.

My girls were all ready to embark, they each had rope and duct tape. I got to the front and said “Today we will retake our lead and show those Adventure Path girls what real winners look like.”

We head through the wooded area, into Adventure Path’s grounds. We stopped at the edge of the campgrounds, and I began to signal certain girls to capture small groups so that the overall camp wouldn’t be alerted.

Liz, Angie, and Kara were able to capture a group of 7 girls quietly, and they walked them back to our camp. Me and Diana remained at the edge and made sure all the girls came back and had a captive with them.

Soon I began to see Adventure Path’s girls being directed by my girls in bonds and gags. I noticed some were barefoot and that some of my girls took the liberty of smelling their shoes early. Something I would usually be upset with but since I could tell we would retake our lead, I led it by this time. But I’ll hold them accountable later.

The plan was going flawlessly, so I decided to have a little fun myself. “Diana, make sure everything keeps going smoothly.”

I headed back to the dock where we captured the first three girls, no surprise that Hannah was still tied to her chair. “Aw, look at this. My cousin still tied up, right where we left her.” She sneered her eyes at me.

I untied her from the chair, and walked her back to her cabin. “I’d rather have some personal time with you.” I threw her on her bed and removed her flip flops.

“We’ve just captured a whole bunch of your friends today, maybe all of them. So I decided to give you a little present before you spend the whole day alone in a dingy, old cabin.”

I sat on her back, held her legs and raised her feet. Slowly I began to lick her smooth soles. Back and forth, I could tell she was actually enjoying this. “Do you like it when I lick between your toes ?” Of course, I already knew the answer.

As much as I wanted to lick my cousins sweaty feet all day long, I knew I had girls waiting back at camp for me to allow them to torture their prisoners. “Bye bye, Hannah. Smell you later, stinky.” I mocked as I closed the cabin door behind me.

I walked back to camp and Diana ran up to me with a huge smile on her face. “We captured 40 girls, we had 32 points last time. Plus the three we captured this morning, we have 75 points. Adventure Path last had 71.”

My girls were celebrating, however I could tell they all wanted to torture their prisoners so bad. “Before you have your fun I would like to give a little speech.”

They seemed to be upset, but remained quiet. “I’m kidding, have some fun.” They all erupted in cheers, as they began to take their prisoners back to their cabins.

I decided to torture some girls I never met before, I gave the three to this new camp member, Leah. I saw her enter their cabin, as I took 3 girls to my cabin.

(Kaylee’s Perspective)

My nose was still reeling from the squeezer, as I notice a girl enters the cabin. I took a good look at her, until I realized that I recognized her. She looked at me and had a similar realization. “Kaylee ? Is that you ?”

She removed my gag. “Leah, you go to Wolf Pride ?” She replied “You go to Adventure’s Path ?”

Leah was a good friend from my school, she wasn’t my best friend, but she was one of my longest ones. “I didn’t know you went here.” She replied as removed the gags from Gia and Z “This is my first year, my mom didn’t want me at home because she thought I would either do nothing or something illegal.”

“Well are you going to torture us ?” Z asked. Leah shook her head. “No, I find my feet disgusting. Besides I don’t want to listen to those jerks Allison and Diana, they are so bossy.”

I saw Leah was being honest, she wasn’t gonna torture us. “Does anybody else here, not like Allison and Diana ?” She nodded. “Nobody would say out loud of course, but a lot of them imply it. Even though they like this whole stinky torture thing, they can’t stand her controlling attitude.”

Z, Gia, and I all looked at each other with a similar idea in our head. “Look I want you to try and sway the girls against Allison and Diana.” She sat on the bed and listened to me. “Make the other girls want to become independent from them.” She nodded and got up.

As she was about to head out, I said “Oh, I know you don’t like it but could I smell your feet ?”

To be continued...
TiedOne
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TiedOne »

This story always gets better, really good storytelling and foot worship. Keep up the good work
MrBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrBound »

Part 20: The Rats(F/FFF), (FF/Various F’s)

(Kaylee’s Perspective)

“You really want to smell my stinky feet ?” Leah asked. She had a confused look on her face. I look at her and replied “Yeah, I know it sounds weird but all three of us like to smell and lick feet.”

Leah was still confused but began to take off her flip flops. “Are you sure, my feet always reek.” The three of us just smiled which gave Leah the message that we wanted to smell.

She got up on the bed, and held her feet in front of my face. I extended my head forward and buried my nose between her toes.

I inhaled big and a wonderfully, stinky cheesy smell emanated from them. “Oh, those are so stinky.” I say as I sniff hard.

As I was sniffing, I wiggles with my wrist binds. They were tight and firm, but I was hoping to be able to get free. Leah noticed my actions. She pulled back her feet and whispered. “Later on, I’ll try to come back and let you go free.”

Z and Gia want a whiff of Leah’s feet, so I willing gave up my sniffing. “Oh look at the new girl, she’s a natural.” Allison said entering the cabin.

“What’s your name ?” Leah looked over as her foot covered Z’s face. “I’m Leah, and I’m just making these girls smell my feet.” Allison walked over and picked up Leah’s other foot. She took a quick sniff of her feet and pulled back.

“That’s an impressive stink.” She smiled. “It’s almost Lunch time, re-gag them and come with me.” Leah nodded and began to gag Z and Gia. Allison came up to me, stuck out her feet and said “Give your master a kiss.” I kissed the tops of her stinky foot as she bared a huge smile.

Leah fastened the gag over my mouth again, which was sad since I didn’t get the chance to lick her soles. She left and Allison followed behind her.

We waited in the cabin for about 20 minutes until the door opened. Leah was back along with Emma and Haley, the two who also had a strong dislike for Allison and Diana. “Everybody’s at lunch, we’ll need to be quick.” Leah told us as she untied my binds and removed my gag. Emma untied Gia and Haley untied Z.

“We can’t thank you enough, I just hope you won’t get punished.” I say as we reach the path back to camp. “We’ll manage, it was nice seeing you again.” We shook hands, and we headed back. The three of them headed back to the mess hall.

It was nearly empty back at camp, 40 girls doesn’t seem like a lot until they all get captured. I head back to my cabin, but I noticed that Hannah was tied up on her bed. I’m assuming Allison did that during the raid, but I wanted to give Hannah a little surprise.

The side window was ajar, and I was able to quietly open it. After I silently wiggled myself in, I snuck up on Hannah who was looking towards the door. Her mouth was still gagged.

I got down, and gave her right sole a nice long lick. She began to startle before I showed myself and removed her gag. “Kaylee, your back.” She said. I began to untie her, she gave me a big hug after she was free.

“How did you get out ?” I explained the whole story, and told her that we had a plan to undo Allison’s leadership from the inside.

(Allison’s Perspective)

“Calm down, maybe they just managed to get untied.” Diana tried telling me. But no words of her could undo my anger.

“They were freed by someone or maybe more. Tonight, we’re going interrogate every Wolf Pride camper here. No one will off the hook.” I told to Diana, trying to contain my wrath.

We set up and interrogation room in our cabin. A wooden chair and a huge flashlight were our tools.

The first suspect was Jamie. Diana sat her down in the chair. We made her put her hands between the the cross rail and tied them together. I tied her legs to each of the chair legs.

“Did you free the three captives in the torture cabin ?” I asked. She replied “No.” I stuck the flashlight in her face. “Do you know who freed the three captives ?” She shook her head. “No.” Some girls I knew were loyal like Jamie and Felicity, but there are some I know could be plotting against me.

The next suspect was Tara. We tied her the same way we tied Jamie, and I asked her the same questions and she gave me the same responses. However, unlike Jamie, I couldn’t tell whether her word was true.

I removed my shoes and held my feet up to her nose as Diana was removing Tara’s shoes. “I want the whole truth, now do you want to smell or do you want to be tickled ?” As Diana began to tickle Tara’s socked feet.

Tara began to giggle uncontrollably. “I don’t know anything I promise. I don’t know.” I raise my feet and cover her face with my sweaty bare soles. “I know this is horrible for you, tickled soles and smelly toes, just tell me anything.”

“Ok, ok. Emma and Haley didn’t torture anybody today. I was torturing in the same cabin and they told me, they didn’t care.” She said between laughs. We untied her and sent her on her way.

“I figured those two could be troublemakers, they were there went I was first captured.” I told Diana. “Maybe they were involved in my capture.”

Soon Emma was in front me, tied to the chair. I stuck my foot towards her face. "Do you free the three captives in the torture cabin ?" She remained quiet even with my toes squeezing her dainty little nose. "Not gonna talk, huh ? Aren't my feet stinky ?" She groaned. "I know you and Haley are semi-responsible, but I don't believe it was just you two."

I pulled away my feet, she had a guilty look on her face. "Well that's one of our culprits, and since I know Haley would be guilty too, who were the others ?" She just stared at me without a word. "Ok, enjoy my stinky feet then." I return my sweaty soles onto her face and rub them up and down her face.

Realistically, I couldn't torture every girl because that would just turn more people against me. I began to sent some girls to start conversations about whether they trust me as Wolf Pride's unofficial leader. Most girls didn't say anything but there were some that began to speak slightly out of term so when the time comes I would get to business and making them subservient to the good of the Game.

To Be Continued..
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This also continues to be an amazing adventure story. I’m happy to see a new camper, Leah, knows Kaylee and wants to help with the revenge on Allison and Diana. It will be very interesting to see where this story goes.
MrBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrBound »

Part 21: The Creekside (F/F), (FF/FF)

(Allison's Perspective)

"Who do think helped freed those girls ?" I asked Diana as I was rubbing my bare soles. Diana was sitting next to me on our bed, she was texting as she wiggled her recently painted toes. "Well, you'll need to find out who was missing during lunch that day, since that would've been the only time they could escape."

I nodded, and began to think back to anybody during that day. I remember seeing Felicity and Jamie were sitting next to me, Raya was sitting with Diana, I walked with Leah to lunch after she tortured the gi.... "Wait a minute, maybe it was Leah ?" I say sitting up. Diana turned to me. "The newer girl, why would she free them ?"

This was what I was wondering, I would need to meet up with her, but I knew torture wouldn't be the way to go. "I can't torture her, she wouldn't reveal anything if I appeared like a control freak." Diana chimed in "Why don't you let her torture you, make her see how fun it is to torture people and then she'll tell you everything because she'll feel loyal to you."

This seemed like a good idea, so I told Diana to invite Leah over for a meeting later today.

"Alright, I want you to tie me up." I asked Diana. She began tying my hands behind my back. "I wish that I could've done this more, I never got to tie you up." Diana said as she tied a rope around my chest and arms, securing them together. "Really, I thought you loved being tied up." I reply. "I do. Don't get me wrong, I love the feeling of helplessness but I kind of wanted to be the dominant one every once in a while."

Leah entered soon after. "Uhh, what's going on here ?" Diana sighed and left the cabin. "Oh, don't worry, I just heard about how you did such a good job torturing the girls, that I wanted to get a quick whiff of those stinky toes of yours." She had a surprised face. "Why does everybody want to smell my stinky feet ? I mean, am I the only one who finds it kind of weird ?"

I laughed. "The Game is build on the foundation of two things: tying people up and making them smell feet." I explained. "You see, making another person smell your feet is the most satisfying thing in the world. It's like saying "Hey, I'm better than you." Because it gives you a feeling of superiority, why don't you try it ? Make me smell your stinky feet, and you'll see what I'm talking about."

She hesitated a bit, but she began to remove her shoes. "Should I remove my socks or ?" She asked. I replied "Do whatever you want, it's your choice."

The aroma was faint, but as she rose her black socks to my face it kept building in intensity. When her sweaty socks covered my nose, I was in pure bliss. The stinky smell was incredible, honestly I was impressed and really hoped that this would entice her to be more open.

"Oh yes, keep those stinky soles right there." I mumble through her socked feet. "You know, this kind of feels good." I smile as I realize that I hooked her. "It smells even better."

As I inhaled the smell from her socks, I began to talk to her about her experience at Wolf Pride. "How was torturing those three girls the other day ?" She laughed. "Well it was kind of weird, especially because I knew one of the girls from school." This peaked my interest. "Really, who ?" She replied. "Quiet, I'm talking." Before she held her feet more forcibly on my face. I admit that her enjoyment of my torture was invigorating.

"Yeah, Kaylee, she's a friend of mine. I found it kind of weird that she wanted to smell my feet though." I mumble through her socks. "Why, there's nothing weird about smelling feet. The smell of feet is like your own personal perfume, it's an inquired smell of course, but when you finally appreciate it, there's nothing more intoxicating than a nice pair of stinky feet."

She removes her socks and lays her soft, bare soles upon my face. "Maybe, you're on to something." She says as she grabs my bound ankles. "Do you mind ?" She jokes as I feel her nose graze up my soles. "Woah, you're right. Stinky feet are intoxicating." As she burrows her nose between my toes I ask.

"Did you free those three girls ?" She giggled. "Of course I did." Suddenly I felt her stop sniffing, she recoiled her feet from my face as Diana and two other girls entered the cabin. The two held her in place as Diana undid my binds. "Now, I'm gonna make you a deal. You tell Kaylee to meet me and Diana at the Creekside, tomorrow at 12 pm. If you do this, I will make sure you aren't punished for your insubordination."

She nodded, and we sent her over to give Kaylee the message, we'll make sure that she would remain my foot slave from this point on.

(Kaylee's Perspective)

"This is probably a trap." Z said as I slid my Birkenstocks on. "I'm well aware of what Allison and Diana may have planned, but if they talked to Hannah's mom, we may never see her again. I'm willing to help her even if it effects me." Z didn't speak, she simply gave me a small kiss. "Just be careful." I smile and head to the location.

I admit taking Leah's word may be a mistake, but I knew she was probably put up to this by Allison, so I may be protecting her as well as Hannah.

It was about a 5 minute walk to Creekside, when I arrived I saw Allison and Diana standing next to a canoe that was tethered to the creek. Allison had a huge smile on her face.

"Good to see you got the message." She said. I walked towards her "Did you do anything to Leah ?" She shook her head. "No, I just wanted you. If she didn't give me you, then I would have done something." She gestured me closer.

I walked forward and held my hands behind my back. Diana started to tie my wrists behind my back. "Today we're gonna take a little trip downstream, my family has a personal cabin built near Wolf Pride." Allison explains as she untethers the boat. "Get in." Diana finishes the last knot and tightens the bind.

Reluctantly I step into the canoe, careful not to get my sandals wet. "Good call, I don't want creek water on those feet of yours." She says as she sits in front of me. Diana took the back seat and began to paddle. "My great-grandparents built Wolf Pride as a way to provide a good camp experience for less financially stable families, when my grandparents inherited it, they began to make it more appealing to wealthier kids. That in turn gave us enough money to build a cabin nearby, so that they could be near the camp in case of emergencies."

As she was telling me, she slowly removed her shoes and rested her socked feet on my lap. "When Aunt Sarah took over the camp, we spent all our time up at this cabin, remember Diana, this was the first place we started getting interested in tie up games."

"Why don't you smell my feet ? It's a few more minutes downstream." She says as she covers my face with her stinky socks. As much as I tried to resist, I eventually buried my nose into her toes. "Aw, look at Kaylee wanting to smell my stinky toes." She mocked. I ignored and kept sniffing.

Soon we arrived at a small dock outside of the cabin. "Here we are, cabin sweet cabin." Allison helped me out of the canoe. She removed her socks and stuck them in my mouth. "Hold on to those for me." She says as she walks to open the cabin, I couldn't help but glance at her bare feet walking on the smooth dock. She flexed them as she opened the door, and I just wanted to lick and sniff them.

We entered the cabin, Diana closed the door as Allison sat me on the couch. "Now, I'm gonna have some fun with you tonight." However we were surprised as Diana grabbed Allison, and pinned her hands behind her back. "What are you doing ?"

Diana began to tie her hands behind her back. "I am sick and tired of being the lesser sister, and now I have the chance to take my moment as the leader." She sat us two together and began to tie us together back to back. Allison was clearly shocked by this set of events since she was very quiet. "Now, I'm gonna leave you two here for the mean time, as I go back and take over Wolf Pride so that I can have my time to shine." Before she left, she took off her socks and gagged Allison.

She looked at my Birkenstocks. "Hope you don't mind me borrowing these ?" Before she pulled them off and slid them on her feet. I groaned into my gag, I was annoyed at her stealing my sandals. "Oh, good you don't mind. Just have some nice bonding time, I'll be back sometime." She mocked as she left the cabin.

I could tell neither of us expected this, however I wasn't happy being tied back to back with my former foot master in a cabin almost a mile away from our camp, when no one knows where we are.

To Be Continued...
MrBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrBound »

Part 22: Bonding with the Enemy (F/FF)

(Allison's Perspective)

It's been almost an hour and a half, yet I was still in utter shock at the betrayal my own sister pulled on me. I was wiggled in my binds, however I always underestimate how tight Diana ties her knots. With some effort, I am able to spit out my sock gag. "I can't believe this." I heard Kaylee mumble into her gag. "I can."

Soon I began to try and piece together why she would do this. With some patience, I began to pick at my binds, trying to undo the knot. Thankfully she only tied my hands and not my legs, that gave me focus in my attempts to get free.

In time, I was able to free my self of my binds, and undid the rope that secured me to Kaylee. I flexed my arms and turned to tie Kaylee's legs with the leftover ropes. "Oh, don't think that little diversion is gonna let convince me to let you go, you're still my servant for the time being." She just looked at me with my socks still packaged tightly in her mouth. I smile as I head to the bedroom.

I rummage through the dresser to see if there was any change of clothes or shoes. The last time we used this cabin was Christmas, so all I could find for footwear are heavy snow boots and Uggs. "Those will do." I say as I pick up the chestnut Ugg boots and slide my bare soles in. I rarely wear Uggs without socks, but I was pleasantly surprised by the feel of my bare soles in the cushy interior. I grab the other pair of Uggs and show them to Kaylee. "I hope you like Uggs, or else you'll be walking back without any footwear." She got up, which took her some effort considering the binds, and tried to slide her feet into the boots.

She was struggling, so I reluctantly help her put them on. "At least we'll have nice stinky feet after this, that's my favorite part about Uggs." She rolls her eyes, as I head to the kitchen to grab some food. The fridge obviously wasn't filled, but the cabinets had some cereal and pretzels that wouldn't be inedible. I figured it couldn't be more than a solid two hour walk, but I grabbed some tent supplies just in case it took longer. I checked my phone to see we've been there for almost 2 hours.

I wanted to move fast, so I hurried Kaylee, her wrists still bounded tight. "Alright, let's get going Stinky, I want to find out what gotten into Diana like that." I remove her sock gag, just so we could have some sort of conversation. "Somebody doesn't like you, I wonder what could be the reason for that ?" She snipped at me.

"I would normally tell you to shut up, but I need some conversation or else I might go mad." I replied. We walked through the woods that hopefully would lead right to Wolves Pride. "Don't think you're home and free when we get there, maybe I'll keep overnight for some personal foot worship." She didn't reply.

It was a longer walk than I was anticipating, the canoe must've faster than I previously thought. I checked my phone to see that it was almost 4. "Geez, how much further could it be." Kaylee said "Are you sure we're going the right way ?" I chuckle at her suggestion. "Of course, it's just straight forward walk from the cabin." However she responds "But didn't the creek have a bend before we arrived at the cabin."

"No, there wasn't... or was there. Wait a minute, I think you're right." I pull up my phone to see the map, and of course she was right. The Camp was to the East of our current trail. "Oh, come on. Could this get any worse ?" Thunderclouds, right on cue.

Frantically I untied Kaylee, so that we could set up the tent before the rain started. "I think this piece goes here, no maybe here." Kaylee looked at me in disbelief "Have you ever made a tent before ?" Embarrassingly, I haven't. I never paid any attention to any of the camping activities as I was preoccupied with winning the Game.

Thankfully, we had a functioning tent before the rain came down harder. "Looks like we should camp out here tonight." Kaylee suggested. We zipped up the tent. Looks like we're spending the night here, great.

(Kaylee's Perspective)

I was impressed with the amount of space we had inside the tent, I mean it wasn't huge, but we both had enough space to lie down. Against better judgment, we removed our Uggs Boots and of course our stinky aroma quickly filled the tent. "Maybe we should've taken our boots off before we got in the tent." Allison said. I chimed in. "Well than our boots would be wet, and we would have to walk back barefoot, would you prefer getting splinters ?" She gave it a thought and shrugged her shoulders. "I guess the stinky tent is better."

The tent was surprisingly durable, it was keeping us safe from the rain. "So what happened between you and your sister ?" I ask. Allison wiggled her toes and said "I'm not sure. She just seemed to turn on me out of nowhere." I knew her comment was wrong, however I'm not sure if she knew she was wrong.

"Are you sure it was completely out of nowhere ?" She looked me confused. "I mean are you sure you haven't been treating her as fairly as you think you have ?" She just thought to herself and didn't speak for the next hour or so. We started to eat, a dinner of Cheerios and Pretzels may not seem appetizing, but it wasn't too bad.

It was approaching 7, when Allison started to talk again. "Maybe you're right, looking back I never treated her as well as I should have." She looked down. "I was so preoccupied with the Game, that I never took the time to actually have some fun with my sister or cousin."

I honestly felt bad for Allison, maybe she wasn't as bad as I thought her to be. "Can I ask you a question ?" She nodded. "What got you into feet sniffing ?" She smiled, an actual smile not a demented one like she used to give me. "Well Diana and I were younger, we'd spend time with our Aunt Sarah. She always had shoes and socks lying over her house, and even though it was gross, we'd always smell them. Than after that, I became obsessed with stinky feet. I would smell my feet after soccer games and school dances. When I started a Wolves Pride, I wasn't the big cheese, I was actually the big cheese's foot servant. But as I got older and older, I became the big cheese and I guess that made me go a bit power mad."

She sighed. "I'm sorry, legitimately. I can't believe I almost lost my sister do to my ego." I comforted her. "Would me smelling your feet cheer you up ?" I asked. She smiled. "As long as I get to smell yours." I smiled back and we lied down and laid our stinky feet on each others faces.

As I sniffed her soles I asked "What got you into tie up games ?" She had just finished a deep inhale on my toes. "Well, my Aunt Sarah told us about her camp's reputation in the Game, and when we asked her if she could tie us up, to see what it was like." Another deep inhale which tickled my toes. "So, she tied us up on her bed, and laid a whole bunch of her stinkiest socks around us, so we could smell her socks while we wiggled in our binds. Then I began to tie up Diana and made her smell my feet, when I came to Wolves Pride I started tying up girls from Adventure's Path which allowed me some practice." She gave my right sole a nice long lick. "What got you into tie up games and feet ?" Allison asked me.

I licked her soles, before I responded. "Weirdly enough, it was you." She stopped mid lick. "Really ?" I nodded. "Yeah, before I came to Adventure's Path, I never would've considered being tied up or smelling feet. In fact, I used to think feet were gross, now look at me." We laughed.

Then I noticed my phone had a text message. "Hold on, somebody is texting me." I glance at my phone, as Allison continues to lick my soles.

"Kaylee, if you read this. You need to hurry back, rumor has it that Wolves Pride is planning an all out raid against our camp. We're gonna need your help." That was sent by Hannah.

"What is it ?" Allison asked. I replied "Looks like Diana's gonna try to win the Game through an all out raid."

To Be Continued....
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Interesting continuation. Will this new found experience change Allison and Kaylee’s dynamics in the camp?
N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by N9292 »

Miss this story, any chance we'll get a continuation?
MrBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrBound »

Part 23: A Final Raid (Various F's/F's)

(Allison's Perspective)

When sunrise came, we hurried to Wolf Pride as fast as possible. It was a bit hard since the Ugg boots weren't ideal for this environment. "We should be arriving soon, I remember seeing these trees when we drive up to camp." I exclaimed.

In mere moments, we reached the outskirts of Wolf Pride Campgrounds. We stuck near the trees to avoid any detection, we passed the Owner's cabin, where my Aunt stayed, Kaylee continued slowly but I stood under her window to overhear her talking on the phone. "Big raid today, yeah Diana planned it, I know I had no idea she was so strategic." I gazed up to see her pacing around her office. "It's wonderful, another year of the Game well won. Though I haven't seen Allison for some reason, I would've expected her to be with Diana. Hannah ? " She sat on a rolling chair, she kicked her bare feet up on the open window sill. This caused me to duck, but I needed to hear her talk about Hannah. "Oh, she's fine, still at home. I know, but she insists that she doesn't want to come, I don't know why, I mean she has the Perlman stink. I mean her feet are sometimes stinkier than mine, it makes me so proud."

To avoid detection, I moved from the window and regrouped with Kaylee. We saw two girls walking together, Kaylee grabbed some rope from her backpack and tossed some to me. We quickly subdued them and gagged them with duct tape, before we hogtied them. "These seem like your size ?" I asked as I pulled off one of the girls shoes. "It should fit fine." Kaylee replied as she removed the other girls shoes. They were quite big, but they helped with running compared to the Uggs. We moved the two girls near some bushes, and we headed deeper into the camp.

I needed to reach the pathway so I could help my friends out, however two girls were guarding it. I heard them talking about how Diana wanted Hannah as the primary target. I said "She's gonna reveal Hannah's an Adventure Path camper to her mom." I paused for a moment. "I'm gonna run out and distract them, when I go head to the pathway." I turned to her "But you know what Diana will do to you." I nodded my head and simply pointed towards the path as I ran over to draw out any of the guards.

"Hey Felicity, Kendra, how are you two ?" I ask confidently as they begin to chase after me. I ran, as I saw more girls began to notice me and chase after me. Soon, they caught up to me, swarming me with rope. After the pile of girls subsided, I was firmly tied up, my mouth covered with a bandana gag.

"Well, look what the cat dragged back." Diana said as she approached me. I laughed into my gag, as Diana grabbed my face. "Honestly, I'm glad you're here, I need my feet tended to while the raid is occurring, Riley, bring her to my cabin." I was picked up and walked to Diana's cabin.

I was laid on my bed, Diana sat on the bed and wafted her sandals feet in my face. "You have no idea how long I've wanted you to worship my feet while tied up." She removed her sandals, and laid her dirty soles on my face. The overwhelming aroma was quite powerful, she's been wearing those sandals for a long time to built up the stench. "How are they, Allison ? How does it feel to be powerless to my stinky feet ?" She mocked as her stinky soles covered my nose and her toes fidgeted with my hair.

She was having too much fun with torturing me, I could feel the years of anguish in her actions. I began to regret how I treated her over the years.

During my torture, Aunt Sarah came in. "Well, what's going on here ?" Diana turned. "Allison is graciously offering to worship my feet during the raid." I would have tried to respond but with the gag and feet, I remained silent. Aunt Sarah chuckled "Good for you, I'm getting my feet nice and stinky for our victory celebration. I can't wait to rub my stinky soles all over Miss Foster's face."

She left as Diana got off the bed. "Well, I should welcome the girls when they return with the prize, don't worry, I'll be back." She smiled as she slid her sandals back on. "It would be rude to leave you without some sort of punishment." She said as she grabbed her well worn shoes and placed them on each side of my head, so if I turned my head, my nose would end up in one of her shoes. "Alright, she you later, sister." As she closes the door to the cabin.

(Kaylee's Perspective)

Quickly I ran through the pathway, for a brief moment I turn back to see Allison being overrun and tied up. I wanted to go back to help, but I knew she did that for a reason so I continued back to Adventure's Path. I was soon made it back to my old cabin where Z, Gia, and Hannah gave me a huge group hug.

They all started talking over each other telling me how they were worried, but I had to quickly silence them to tell them about the upcoming raid. "Raid ? Allison would be insane to have a raid this late in the Game." Hannah mentioned. "Allison isn't behind this. Diana went power mad and betrayed Allison." This came at a shock to them, especially to Hannah. "We need to protect you, Diana's planning to reveal you to your mom." This terrified Hannah, to which we began to comfort her. "Don't worry, we're going stop her, we're going to protect you."

In the brief moments we had before the raid, we alerted a majority of the girls, and tried to quickly come up with a plan. Gia, Z, and I would guard Hannah's cabin, and try to hold off as many girls as we could. Many of the girls would risk bondage to protect Hannah, which she found admirable.

We soon got into formation as we noticed the Wolf Pride girls begin to charge into our camp. I prepared some rope, as the Wolf Pride campers began to tie up many of the girls. Thankfully, we had some girls managing some captures, only for them to be captured themselves.

Gia ran to help some of the girls, she managed to tie up three girls, however as she began to got overrun I ran over and pulled her binders off of her. I quickly tied them all up, and freed Gia. I pulled her back to the cabin to help Z who was dealing with two girls. We managed to stop and tie them, however we soon began to realize that our campers were getting dragged to Wolf Pride in rope.

All the girls we tied up were freed, and they began to swarm around us. Z was the first to get fully tied up, and she was dragged away to Wolf Pride. "Go protect her." Gia said as she jumped in front of me and got tied up quickly. I hesitantly ran to the cabin, to protect Hannah.

However, as I closed the door. I turned to see Hannah wasn't there. I was confused, but the door opened as I was quickly tied up by a horde of girls. "Where is she ?" One of the girls said as she tied my wrists. "Diana's going to be angry, find her."

I was pulled up and walked out to Wolf Pride. I turned back briefly wondering how Hannah managed to escape.

(Hannah's Perspective)

I hated being the one that had to be protected. I never wanted my friends to sacrifice themselves but I knew they would do anything to protect me and there was no way to convince them otherwise.

They led me to the cabin, closed the door, and locked the windows. I sat on my bed and removed my shoes. I scrunched my toes in the sweaty black socks, this seemed to calm my nerves and the faint aroma of my feet put me at ease. I didn't dare to look out the front windows, I couldn't bring myself to see my friends getting kidnapped for my sake. I felt scared as I heard Kaylee, Z, and Gia starting to shout out orders as I knew the Wolf Pride girls began to invade.

A sudden tapping on the back window gave me a fright. I nearly screamed but the girl standing outside my window gave a gesture to be quiet. She signaled me to open the window, which I was initially going to refuse but I saw her mouth "I'm Leah." I was told of Leah from Kaylee, and she told me that Leah was an ally of her. I hesitantly open the window, and Leah said "I'm getting you out of here."

She offered her hand to help me out the window, seeing that I knew the cabin would soon be over run, I put on my shoes and exited the window. She led me behind the cabins as we enter the woods. "We need to be quiet, we can't risk you getting caught." As we got deeper into the woods, I asked. "Why are deciding to help me ?" Leah turned. "I made a mistake betraying Kaylee, I know she would want you save, so I'm helping you to repay what I've done." I could tell by the way she spoke that she meant this, I knew she was actually helping me for a good reason.

However, I know that Diana would never hold up her search and that it would solve most issues if I turned myself in. "I'm going to Wolf Pride and I'm going to reveal myself." Leah tried to stop me "Why ? I know you are Miss Sarah's daughter, Diana told some of us, why would want to turn yourself in a risk being punished ?"

I knew this would be the case, my mom always wanted me to go to her camp and if she found out I went to her rivals camp, I knew she would be furious. "Well I need to find a way to rescue my friends and end this whole stupid thing." I began to thing, and suddenly an idea came to my head. "I've got it, I know what we need to do." Leah asked. "What do you mean, what do you have in mind ?" I smiled slightly and I said "Well I'm going to need you to tie me up."

To Be Continued...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic