A Tale of Two Camps(Various F/F’s)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

plot and counter-plot! I'm loving it!
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Thanks for the update. Good to see Alison all tied up. It would have been so much meaner to make her walk back to camp barefoot throughout ed Forrest though.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
sockgaggedsissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedsissy »

This is great!
N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by N9292 »

Can’t wait for the Camp Life companion and the next chapter!!! I hope Gia gets some revenge for what was done to her at the beginning!!
MrBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrBound »

Part 6: From Hunter to Hunted(FFF/F)

(Kaylee’s Perspective)

The sight of Allison tied up on a dingy bed was something I would have to remember for a long time. However Z was more excited than I was.

Allison murmured into her sock gag. “Well looks like the Hunter just became the hunted.” Z mocked as brushed through Allison’s long brunette hair. She looked up at her captor with big eyes. “Oh, I’m gonna enjoy this.”

Z removed her flip flops and held her dirty feet in front of Allison. The bound girl attempted to smell but groaned in sadness as Z pulls back. “If you want to smell my stinky feet, you’re gonna have to do whatever we say, understand ?”

She shook her head. Z nodded to me, as I removed her gag. “I’ll tell you anything, just let me smell those stinky soles.” She pleaded. We looked at each other with huge grins.

I took off my Birkenstock’s, and also held my feet up towards Allison’s face. “Tell us everything you know about the other girls in your camp.” I ask. Z added. “Each girl told gives you a minute with our feet.”

Without fail, she began to list all of her fellow campers, their names, schedules, likes and dislikes(which would be used for any torturing). I was honestly amazed at how she would reveal all this information just to smell a pair of smelly feet.

“Looks like the brave leader is really a little rat.” Z mocks as Allison licks at her soles. “I wonder how you’re fellow campers will react when you tell them that you ratted them all out for some stinky toes.” We laughed but Allison kept sniffing and licking.

After a solid hour of interrogation, we decided to give Allison some alone time. “We’ll be back, don’t worry.” Z said. I added “We’ll get our feet stinky again just for you.” I than gag the captive with a pair of my old socks.

We exited the cabin and headed to the lake. We sat on a dock and relaxed our feet in the water.

“Kaylee I need to tell you something.” I glance up at her. “I have always been told that Wolf Pride is the superior camp to us, and that we’d never be the winners.” She brushes her feet in the water. “However when you came along, I’ve been hopeful that we could win this. I can’t explain it, but it feels like you’re impacting this camp in a way I’ve never seen before.”

I smile and give Z a big hug. “I’ll admit, before I came here, I didn’t think this place would be important. I just thought it was a dumpy old camp, but now. Now I love this dumpy old camp, and the girls here too.”

Gia and Hannah eventually join us by the lake. “Well looks like we could win the Game this year.” Gia remarks removing her shoes and placing her feet in the lake. “Maybe if you would join Hannah, we could have more support.” Z commented. “I’d rather be neutral in this event, but I’ll be rallying behind you not matter what.”

Soon we returned to torture our captive.

(Allison’s Perspective)

“There’s the stinky foot squealer.” Z remarked towards me. I was sucking on Kaylee’s sweaty sock to be offended by the comment.

My gag was removed and I was ready for their extended torture. Gia joined in on my interrogation. I now had three pairs of feet to enjoy.

They all seemed so cocky in their torture. I mean they actually thought I would be caught off guard. I knew Emma and Haley were the two only insubordinates and they would be punished swiftly for their betrayal.

“Oh please, I want your stinky toes.” I beg. My thought being the more pathetic I look, the less likely they’ll catch onto my ruse. See, I gave false information so that when they spring their plan, we’ll be ready to capture them all by surprise.

Gia pointed her feet at me and I sniffed in between her toes. I eventually began licking between them, to which I heard her giggle in pleasure.

I knew sometime they’d have to let me leave. To my surprise, they let be go early at around 8pm. They made me walk back through the woods, with my hands still tied. But when I made my way back home, I had a huge smile plastered on my face.

Diana quickly undid my binds and all of my fellow girls celebrated my return. “Listen up, my capture was not a foolish mistake, but rather a way to get ahead.” The girls cheered. “They think I revealed all your secrets, but I merely led them on with fake information and schedules.”

I rally all the campers. “They will attempt to infiltrate our camp sometime this week, however instead of a swift victory for them, they will face crippling defeat.” The girls cheered.

Two fellow girls Sky and Jenna approached me as the girls headed to the campfire. “Emma and Haley are in your cabin waiting for you.” Sky said. “We’ve been preparing them for your return.” Henna added.

I entered my cabin to see the only two girls who aren’t proud of their camp’s victories. They were hogtied and gagged with some socks. “You know I had the suspicion that you didn’t care about the Game, but actively freeing a captive was a big mistake.” The two girls fumble in their binds. “Now you two are gonna have to make up for your short comings. Tonight you will smell and lick, mine and Diana’s feet. Tomorrow you’ll have to smell and lick all the girls feet.”

They gasped into their gags at their punishment. “If you just didn’t free her, you two wouldn’t have to be punished. But you betrayed your fellow girls, and that will not be tolerated.” I say removing my shoes, and wiggling my socked toes.

Diana entered and did the same. We removed their gags. “Now you will apologize for your actions.” I place my feet in Emma’s face. Both of them halfheartedly said “I’m sorry.” Unimpressed I said “Say it again.” They repeated. I made them repeat it almost all night.

“I’m going to bed, but I want you two to keep licking them after I’m asleep, if you don’t your punishment will be far worse.” My two traitors kept licking. Even while asleep I felt them go up and down my soles.

I admit it was probably cruel, but the only way to win is if everybody is working for The Game. Those who don’t care must see that they will soon have to.

To Be Continued....
MrBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrBound »

Part 7: Practice Makes Perfect(Various F’s/FF), (F/F)

(Allison’s Perspective)

I awoke to my two foot girls still licking my soles, tired but still licking. “How are my foot girls doing ?” Emma said “Good.” I replied. “You will only refer to me as Princess Allison.” She sighed and restated “Good, Princess Allison.”

That made me grin, I got up and changed into my outfit for today. “Alright girls, today is your punishment. All of the campers you betrayed yesterday will get five minutes today torture you, after they all go, you two will have to be subservient to our mission to win the Game or else you’ll be tortured again, understand.” Haley nodded. Emma replied “We understand, Princess Allison.”

Me and Diana announced to our fellow campers that the traitors punishing has begun. The girls rallied into lines to try and get in first. Of course, we weren’t going to allow girls with clean smelling feet to enter, so me and Diana gave a quick whiff before letting them have their torture time.

Cara was the first to come up. She was 18 and has been a friend of mine since we first started camp. I knew she had stinky feet from past experience, but I still wanted a whiff so she removed her Nike shoes and I inhaled the smell of corn chips and onions that her feet radiated. We both agreed it was potent and let her have the first five minutes with the traitors.

Some of the girls didn’t meet our standards. One such girl was Anna, who was 16. “I’m gonna be honest Anna, this is disappointing. Until they smell like this, don’t bother getting in line again.” I say rubbing my sole with my hand and holding up for her to smell it. She recoiled and apologized for her lacking foot scent. I saw her starting to jog around the camp to build of a smell worthy of torture.

I had to tell at least 5 other girls that they weren’t up to par, however the majority knew how the Game was played and knew how Wolf Pride does torture.

“Alright only an half hour left of punishment for our traitors, any of those who haven’t had a chance come to the front.” I announce. Only 5 that didn’t get a chance for torture came forward, we sent those who wanted more time away.

We took our whiffs and sent them in. “When this is all done, we’ll see if those two are subservient now.” Diana mentioned. I nodded, confident that after nearly two hours of punishing they finally got the idea firmly in their heads.

After all the girls had their time, we entered to see our little traitors. They seemed dazed probably from the overwhelming amount of various smells they endured. “So, are you two willing to participate in the Game now ?” I ask. Emma almost tranced responded. “Yes Princess Allison, we will become willing participants in the game.”

“You two will also help us secure a big win, by pretending to be informants to Adventure’s Path. I know you helped Kaylee escape, and I know she’ll trust you, so today you will go over and tell them that we’re having a picnic by the lake and that will be ripe for capture understand.”

The two former traitors agreed and I undid their binds. Now that we have all campers working, we can secure a big lead tomorrow. Adventure’s Path won’t know what hit them.

(Kaylee’s Perspective)

“Can you tie me up ?” I ask. “What ?” Responded Z. I got embarrassed at my question but reiterated. “Look I’m a decent tier but I’m completely useless while bound. I’m trying to learn how to escape and the only way is to learn.”

Z looked at me and shrugged. “I guess practice makes perfect.” She took me to her cabin, her bunkmate was out playing soccer so we shouldn’t be disturbed. “Know I’m gonna tie you up like I would tie Allison up, so its gonna be tight.” I nodded.

She put my hands behind my back and began to tie my wrists together. “That is tight.” I say. “Yeah, I’ve learned how to tie people up by tying up my brothers.” She replies tying rope around my chest and arms. “They didn’t respect me as the only girl in my family, so I would tie them up and make them wear my old dresses.” She laughed.

Then I began to think about my brother Danny. He wasn’t always nice to me and now I have an idea of how to get back at him when I return home. Z laid me on her bed and tied my thighs together. “I think I’m gonna do what you did to my brother.” She laughed. “Yeah, I used to put make up on them and make them wear my uggs, take pictures of them and threatened to the sell them to their friends.”

She finished my thighs and headed to my ankles. “My bunk mate is kind of clean freak and would freak out if you has your flip flops on the beds, so I’m just gonna remove them.” I replied “No problem, barefoot is my lifestyle.” Then I wiggle my toes.

Soon I was fully tied up, and nearly immobilized. “So, do you want to be gagged ?” Z asked. “No, I’d rather to chat while I make my escape.” She laughed at me. “I’ll bet you’ll need my help to escape.” I was offended by her lack of faith. “If I escape without your help, I get to tie you up.” She agreed to my bet.

“So, what do you want to talk about while you’re all tied up ?” I pondered and than asked. “So since you and Allison dated are you ?” She quickly answered. “I like both, but after Allison I’ve been hesitant to get into another female relationship, even if they’re more fun than boys.”

“Why are you interested ?” She joked. “Oh no, I was just interested what drew you to her ?” Her face got a bit more grim. “Well she someone who had great confidence and could pretty much control any one to her will and she was able to win me over rather quickly.”

Z paused for a moment. “She also found out that I enjoyed feet, something she also fancied. For the time we dated, she only seemed to care about my feet and tying me up. I was too blind to see that she only used me for her own pleasures and not because she liked me back. That’s why I’m so dedicated to the Game, I want revenge.”

“I’m sorry for asking, I should haven’t bothered.” I muttered after her story. “No, it’s okay. I’ve never really told anybody else besides Gia and Hannah, so it’s good to have somebody listen, you know ?”

I nodded. “You want to know something else ?” She looked to me and said “What ?” I pull my hands free behind my back. “Looks like you’ll be tied up.”

Z face was amazed. “How did you do that ?” I shrugged with my shoulders still slightly tied. “I’m just better than I expected.” After I fully untied myself, I began to tie Z up.

“So where do you live ?” I asked. “Over in Linden.” She replied. I nearly stopped tying at her response. “So do I, what street ?” Her eyes beamed too “Keller Lane, it’s near the Lowe’s.”

I had just learned she lived only 15 minutes from my house. “That means we can hang out after camp ends.” I said. “Awesome, it’s gonna be great having somebody to talk to, none of my friends know about my passion for tie up games.” “Well now you do.” I respond.

Soon she’s tied up, I remove her flip flops for her bunkmates sake, and begin to tickle her feet. She giggles and struggles in her ropes. Until I hear Hannah calling for me outside. Z tells me to go see what’s up.

“What is it ?” Hannah points to two girls who are secured by Daisy and Olivia. It was Emma and Haley, I tell Daisy and Olivia to release them. “Kaylee, we must tell you something.” Emma said nearly out of breath.

“Tomorrow, Wolf Pride is having a picnic by the lake, and we wanted to tell you so Allison will get her punishment.” Emma said as Haley shivered at that last word. “Thanks for the info, I knew I could trust you two.” They returned back to their camp.

I untied Z and we rallied everybody for a quick meeting. “Tomorrow will be our opportunity to take the lead, we will launch a surprise capture during their picnic and secure a large enough lead to win the Game.”

They all cheered and we headed to bed for our big day tomorrow. Finally we will have our chance to push ahead.

To Be Continued...
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I love this,tale: a lead called Alison with a foot fetish. Did you base it on me?
N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by N9292 »

Love this!! Can’t wait to see what Allison and Diana have in story for the girls next!!
MrBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrBound »

Part 8: Springing The Trap(Various F’s/F’s)

(Kaylee’s Perspective)

I woke up with a feeling of excitement and fear. The upcoming surprise capture was something we’ve been preparing for but still I had the slightest thought that it could all go wrong.

The other girls were already prepping for the mission. They were wearing darker clothing to hide better, had camo paint on their faces, wore running shoes to chase down escaping targets. I yet to fully get ready just stand barefoot on the grass, and take a long breath.

“Are you ready for today ?” Hannah asks walking next to me, also barefoot. I sigh. “Yeah, I just wished you would join us.” She shook her head. “I already made up my mind on my standing, but I will support you and all the girls who want to win.” I smile and give her a hug.

Despite her neutral standing, Hannah still helped with my camouflage face paint, and gave me a pair of her shoes since none mine are really considered running shoes.

Z and Gia were rallying the girls “Alright, if this mission goes well, we will be able to secure a crucial advantage. Everybody here is skilled beyond measure, but if you see it turn south don’t be afraid to return to camp, don’t make their victory bigger than ours.” All the girls took this message with a bit of disapproval, they wouldn’t quit on us.

Hannah and few other neutral campers saw us off as we entered the woods. We broke into three teams. Gia took one, Z the other, and I commanded the last one.

Wolf Pride appeared like a ghost town, all the girls probably at the picnic we were informed of. Gia’s group decided to see if any girls were in the cabins. “None, they’re not there.” We heard a bunch of noise down by the lake. Z and Gia decided to take their groups closer, they told me to get to a vantage point over the lake.

I head into the woods and find a mount of rocks that were decently hidden by the trees but also gave me enough sight to look clearly on the lake.

To my horror I had to alert Gia and Z quickly, so I scurried down the mount and began running towards them while screaming. “THE NOISE IS FROM A RADIO, IT’S A TRAP!!!”

The girls quickly get alarmed at my message, when Z takes a look at the deserted lake. Then we see several of Wolf Pride girls exited from the woods surrounding us, they back us to the lake, cornering us. They’re all brandishing rope and duct tape, than Allison walks in front of the crowd.

“Oh you actually believed those two, I’m kind of embarrassed that you fell for that.” She gloated as Emma and Haley give looks of guilt towards me. “Well looks like your camp suffered a huge loss today, I might feel bad while we torture you.”

I see Z shoot a look at Allison that was filled with more anger than I’d seen before. I knew we weren’t in the best position but I thought might as well lower their capture rate. “SCATTER!!!” I yell and the girls listened.

We all scattered trying to get back to camp, I saw some trying to capture girls, others were getting captured. I met up with Z and Gia. A handful of our girls were able to escape, some even having captives. However a majority of them were firmly tied up.

The three of us were cornered by about 9 other girls. 3 girls each tied us up, Allison came over a gloated. “I admit you put up a decent escape, but we still have more captives than your team does.” They tied our wrists behind our backs and they held us so we couldn’t break from the group.

Our mission had about 38 girls, 28 of them had been captured. We heard that our escaped got 12 girls from Wolf Pride, which was actually pretty good given the circumstances.

They walk us three to the center of the camp, were three metal poles were set up. Gia was taken to the first pole, Z to the center, and me to the last. They began to tie us to the pole with large bundles of rope.

Our captured girls were sitting on their knees in front of us, with their captors watching over them. Allison began to speak. “Now I know all my Wolf Pride girls are eager to torture your recent captive, but first I think some humiliation for the leaders.” She looked towards us. “Our 25 new guests will first smell their great leaders feet before they can tortured by you.” They removed our shoes and socks, leaving our bare feet.

The first girl they brought up was Taylor, who was a first year like me. They bend her down to smell Gia’s feet. Gia was apologizing profusely. Z did the same and when the poor girl came to me I said “I’m so sorry.”

Each girl got an apology from us due to our failure. Allison took joy in the suffering. I was just scared how those poor girls would have to endure hours upon hours of smelling feet. Allison and Diana untied us after all the girls went, they moved us to their cabin.

We walked by the other cabins to see our girls being forced to sniff, lick, and kiss their captors feet. I began to feel guilty for the overwhelming defeat we suffered.

“Alright losers, on your knees.” Allison commands. They force on ours knees in front of their bed. “How embarrassing, I mean not only did you foolishly believe that I would reveal the routines of my girls but you also thought this would turn out to be a victory for you.” She cackled. My expression turned from anger to sadness. We had no hope, we loss, and it was my fault that it happened.

(Allison’s Perspective)

The range of emotions on my captives faces was something to marvel at. Z was overcome with an angry stare, Gia was frustrated with her actions, and Kaylee had a sad widdle face.

“Don’t worry girls, I made sure to my feet extra smelly for this momentous occasion.” I bolstered as I removed my shoes to reveal my dirty socks. Our captives didn’t look happy when my foot stink wafted towards their noses.

I relaxed my one foot over Z’s face and the other of Gia’s. “Diana take Kaylee to the Bin.” Kaylee looks scared as Diana lifted her and walked her out of the cabin.

“What’s the bin ?” Z asked muffled under my foot. “Oh, you three will all experience the Bin. I’m gonna give her an hour, so you two will also get an hour each in the Bin.”

The Bin was definitely the worst thing I could inflict on a captive. See, it’s a bin full of dirty socks. Not so bad, I assume you say. Wrong, because the Bin started when Aunt Sarah started this camp, and the socks she put in there during the first Game still remain. It’s almost a decade worth of smells in that Bin.

I soon removed my socks and commanded them to lick my feet. They did as told to my glee. “You know I miss having you as my foot girl Z.” Z glared at me. “I don’t.”

“Oh don’t make me laugh, I know you liked being my foot slave and I’m not gonna stop until you admit that your always gonna be my foot slave.” She resisted responding and simply returned to licking my sweaty soles.

I knew it was only a matter of time. Soon the hour passed, Kaylee was brought back in a daze, I mean over a decade long smell isn’t gonna leave you unharmed. “It’s Gia’s turn in the Bin.” I say as Diana lifts up Gia, and takes her to the Bin.

With Kaylee I simply leave her dazed in her stinky trance, and make Z take two feet now. “Maybe the Bin will break you, it often breaks the hardest of girls.” Z look at Kaylee with concern. I grab her face and look down at her. “Look either your gonna be my foot slave or she is.”

It was relaxing having Z at my mercy again, even when we “dated” I only wanted her as my servant. Despite her facade, I knew she missed me and I knew it was only a matter of time before I would be her foot master again.

To Be Continued...
N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by N9292 »

Ooh hope we see Kaylee’s reaction to being in the bin!!
MrBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrBound »

Part 9: An Unexpected Guest(FF/FFF), (Various F’s/F’s)

(Kaylee’s Perspective)

“Diana take Kaylee to the Bin” Allison demanded. As Diana lifted me up, I was suddenly afraid. The way she said “The Bin” filled me with dread.

I was walked outside their cabin, my bare feet feeling cold on the grass. Diana guided me to a large dumpster can. “I’m sorry about this.” She whispers to me, as she opens the can to reveal the worst smell in the world.

Inside was a huge pile of moldy looking socks. “Some of those socks have been in there since Wolf Pride’s opening.” Diana explained covering her nose, she grabbed a little step ladder and made me get into the Bin. “Don’t worry the top of the lid has holes but that won’t help with the stench.” She explained before closing me in the the dark, stinky can.

The scent was far worse than anything I had ever smelled before, it was a combination of skunk spray, vinegar, and all the smelliest cheeses. It was foul, and I began to slowly fall into a daze.

Despite how stinky it was, I couldn’t escape from that horrible stench. Even when I was released I was out of it for a solid hour. When Gia was taken to the bin, I would have tried to warn her, but it was to no avail.

I glance over at Z who’s face is being held by Allison “Look either your gonna be my foot slave or she is.” The two look at me, Allison with evil glee and Z with overwhelming guilt. “Maybe this will convince you further.”

Allison gave Z a small kiss. “Do you want to be my foot slave again ?” I began to slowly break from my trance and said “I’ll do it, just let her be.”

Z pleaded “No, you don’t have to do this Kaylehmmmm.” But she was quickly gagged by Allison’s socks. “Well looks like the Bin did it’s job.” She came over to me and held my face with her feet.

(Allison’s Perspective)

I admit Kaylee looks extra cute between my feet. “Aw, you’re willing to become my foot girl just to save Z, but I’m still planning on having her be my servant too, maybe I can have two foot girls.”

Kaylee’s daze was officially gone and she gave me a spiteful glare. I rub my toes through her long red hair. “Z already sniffed out the stink so maybe I’ll be nice and let you just lick them.”

She hesitantly started to lick up my sweaty sole. I rubbed her head. “That’s a good foot girl.” I say as I completely cover her face with my soles. The feeling of her tongue going up and down from toes to the heel was nothing short of incredible.

Z was mumbling swears into her sock gag, so when it was her time in the Bin, I made her keep the gag so the only way to breath was inhaling the stinky smell.

Gia was out of it, but not as much as Kaylee was, which I was honestly impressed by. I pulled her next to Kaylee and resorted back to my standard foot for each girl position.

“Alright losers, I want you to say Wolf Pride is the best camp.” They didn’t repeat me, so I grabbed their hairs and pulled them towards me. “If you two don’t say Wolf Pride is the best camp, than I’ll throw you back into the Bin.”

With sadness in their eyes they repeated “Wolf Pride is the best camp.” I made them lick my feet again as they were forced to repeat the phrase over and over again. “Who are the winner’s ?” They both repeated “You are.” They continued licking. “Who are the stinky losers ?”

“We are.” They answered. “What are you again ?” Their new found fear of the Bin made them subservient. “We’re stinky losers.” They exclaimed as they continued to lick. I was thoroughly pleased at the work they’ve been doing. A victory for Wolf Pride and a great foot worship, this day couldn’t go bad in the slightest. That was until I heard a surprise knock at the door. Puzzled I left my two servants and opened the door to see my cousin holding a bundle of rope. “Hannah ?”

(Hannah’s Perspective)

I never fully explained why I avoided participation in the Game, well because of my family. When I was younger, I was forced to attend Wolf Pride as well my mom was the owner. However I never really appreciated the Game, because I always thought the torture was unneeded and cruel.

My cousins Allison and Diana were almost like sisters, and mom treated them like daughters. Because they were more into the Game, Mom was a bit upset at my lack of interest.

The reason I don’t go to Wolf Pride is sort of a lie, I tell her that I’m just staying at my friends house while she would work at Camp. However my friend actually attended Adventure’s Path so I’ve been a camper there in secret.

I avoided the game because I didn’t want to get revealed by my mom, however after only ten girls returned from their mission, I knew I would eventually have to put my fears behind me to save my friends.

With the returning girls, we marked another sneak capture as Wolf Pride’s girls were too busy torturing. Using my familiarity with the grounds, we were able to free all the girls and successfully captured most of them.

Then I walked up to Allison’s cabin. Her face in shock as she said “Hannah ?” Quickly I covered her mouth and duct taped it shut before tying her up. “Hannah, what are you doing here ?!” Kaylee asked. “Rescuing you.” I took a sniff. “You two stink.” Than I turned angrily to Allison “You put them in the Bin didn’t you ?” My bound cousin mumbles that she did. Being my strong self, I carry her over my shoulder.

Two other girls freed Kaylee and Gia, my one friend Lily rescued Z and captured Diana. I was angry at their use of the Bin as it was cruel form of torture.

With my secret second mission we captured 56 of the 70 Wolf Pride campers. I was now aware that my secrecy was now in conflict, but I was gonna make sure neither of my cousins would reveal the truth to my Mom. As I placed Allison and Diana in my cabin, I was gonna try to strike up a deal to ensure my secret even if it’s a bad idea.

To Be Continued....
TiedOne
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TiedOne »

I simply adore this story. I wished I could be at this camp and smell Allison’s stinky toes. Keep up the good work.
N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by N9292 »

Did not see the Hannah twist coming!! Love that our stinky leaders got the full extent of torture, and that Allison and Diana got what was coming. Can’t wait to read next!!!
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I love the twist. Alison tied up and gagged again. Hope her bare feet get some serious attention.
MrBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrBound »

Part 10: The Deal(FFF/FF), (FF/FF)

(Hannah’s Perspective)

“Allison, Diana, I need to ask you to something extremely important to me.” My bound cousins look up from their hogtied positions. “Don’t tell my mom about me staying at Adventure’s Path.”

I remove their duct tape gags to hear their responses. Allison pondered briefly. “What’s in it for us ?” I paused to think of willing trade off. “I’ll worship your feet whenever you come over to visit after summer.” The two seemed to agree to that but Allison continued “That’s not enough, what else ?”

Frankly I had no idea what to offer them, I looked to Z and Kaylee who were sitting on the adjacent bed. They gave each other a small glance, as I turned back to think of another offer I heard. “I’ll be you foot slave for a week.” Kaylee said defiantly.

Then Z got up and said “No, I’ll be your foot slave.” My two cousins were delighted by their pledges. Allison smiled and asked. “I think that’s a good exchange for our silence.”

“Are you two sure you want to do this ?” I ask hesitantly. Kaylee and Z don’t back down on their offer but I added some rules. “Fine but I have some reservations.” Allison rolled her eyes. “And those are ?” I listed off. “First, they won’t be counted as points as they technically will be living on your grounds. Second, the Bin is strictly off limits. Third, and final don’t leave them in the cabin all day.”

Our captives agreed to those terms and my secret was safe, hopefully. “Monday is when the agreement takes hold, so I’ll see you in two days.”
For the rest of the afternoon I let the other campers get their time to torture our impressive amount of captives. Meanwhile I walked with Kaylee and Z. “Why did you offer to become their slaves for me ?”

Kaylee and Z looked at each other than shrugged “Because you’re our friend, and we’d hate to she you be forced to leave.” I gave them a big hug and thanked them for their actions.

Soon we let the captives go, Allison waved at Kaylee and Z and mouthed “See you Monday.” Before they headed back to camp.

Sunday was uneventful, as I think everybody was tired from yesterday. It was a nice last time before Kaylee and Z would alternate shifts are Allison’s foot servants.

When Monday arrived, They had packed a weeks worth of clothes to spend at her temporary home. “I’ll see you in a soon. They told me before giving me a goodbye hug. “I wish I could repay you for this.” However they simply quieted me and headed through the woods.

(Kaylee’s Perspective)

Despite my hatred towards Allison, I had no regrets in my decision to protect Hannah from being revealed. Though I knew Allison and Diana wouldn’t be easy on us.

Once me and Z arrived and settled in, they quickly tied our hands firmly behind my back, and sat us on our knees. Allison and Diana sat on their bed.

“As a foot slave there will be some rules you will need to follow. First, you will refer to us as Princess at all times. Second, other girls will be able to torture you so you cannot resist. Final, you will always tend to our feet whether bound or not. Understand.”

I responded “Yes.” Allison gleamed. “Yes, what ?” Reluctantly I repeated “Yes, Princess Allison.” That brought her joy and gestures to start our duties. I sniffed the tops of Diana’s feet. Z was given Allison’s.

Overall Diana’s feet weren’t as bad as Allison’s which was a good thing, but they still stunk really bad. Thankfully the tops of her feet were only mildly smelly. We were than instructed to kiss each of their toes.

The toes are definitely the worst part to be near, they pack the most stink. I swear every kiss engrained the smell onto my taste buds. “Alright, let’s switch things up.”

The two of them switched over and I had Allison’s big stinky soles firmly laid on my face. “Oh, I love having you two here to smell, kiss, and lick our perfect feet.” I would retorted with some insult but given my position, I resigned to keep sniffing.

I burrow my nose into her nasty toes and inhale deep. “I hope you know that if anybody asks politely, that the other girls can torture you.” Great, just what we wanted to hear. Everybody will get to shove their stinky, dirty feet into our faces.

When Dinner time came, we were temporarily untied, however our captors made sure we never left their sights. At the mess hall, we were swarmed my other girls.

“Hey Ally, can I borrow one of them tomorrow ?” “Can I make them smell my feet ?” “Oh, you two are so lucky to have foot slaves, where can I get one ?” We sat next to them as we endured various requests to smell feet. One girl wrapped one of their smelly socks around my face, until Allison threatened them with punishment.

“Kaylee, I want my feet licked before the food arrives.” She kicked off her flip flops, and I bent to the floor and licked her soles. I heard murmurs of excitement “I can’t wait until I make them clean my feet.”

She patted my head. “You’re doing a good job, but don’t think I’ll go any easier on you.” I ignored her taunts and just kept cleaning her feet. Unfortunately the taste of her feet overwhelmed the food I was trying to eat.

It began to rain which forced all the girls to return to their cabins. We barely got there before the storm erupted with thunder and lightning.

(Allison’s Perspective)

“I wonder if it’s the Hurricane coming.” Diana said glancing out of the window as Kaylee kissed her soles.

I was preoccupied with making Z lick in between all my toes. “I hope not, because if it gets worse, we’ll most likely be forced to head back home until it passes.” I saw Z’s ears perk up at this news. “Don’t get excited, the hurricane isn’t projected to hit until July, you won’t be getting out of your duties before we’ll probably be forced to close.”

To be honest, I really missed having Z as my personal foot slave and having her back is like a dream come true. Though I admit I kind of want the hurricane to come because I had a plan to stay at Aunt Sarah’s meaning I’ll be allowed to torture Hannah earlier than her agreement.

Kaylee seemed to be getting into Diana’s soles. Then I come up with a fun idea. “Hey sis, why don’t we make the girls to a competition ?” Diana looked and asked “What kind ?”

“I want to see who’s can lick my feet the fastest.” I said eagerly. Diana seemed to like that idea, and quickly fastened Kaylee into a hogtie. I also hogtied Z, and laid them on our bed. I sat on my knees and positioned my soles towards their feet. Being a cheerleader and dancer meant I knew how to angle my feet for effective licking.

“The race begins now, whoever wins doesn’t have to smell feet tonight.” I say as my two girls lick up and down my soles. “Yeah, I want you to give my heel a nice big, juicy kiss.” Then I felt them give my heels kisses.

My little competition was a great idea, I looked back at Diana who had a devilish grin on her face, and her hands hover their soles. I knew what she was gonna do and was waiting for the girls to have a surprise.

Suddenly in the middle of their licking and kissing they began to laugh, I glanced over to Diana tickling their bare soles. “Look girls I don’t care that you’re being tickled, keep licking my feet.”

At 9, I let them stop their little game. “Alright Z, you were the best so you won’t have to smell our feet all night.” Kaylee looked grim as she was positioned at the edge of my bed to smell my feet all night.

Now I wasn’t gonna be too nice, so to prevent conversation I duct taped Z’s mouth shut. “Keep quiet my little stinky girl.” Diana joked. I laughed. “Yeah, have little stinky dreams.” Z then fell asleep, Diana following soon after.

I began to settle into bed and placed my bare soles on Kaylee’s face. “Now you smell my feet all night, ok.” She nodded. “I know you understand my smelly angel.” I smiled as I dozed off with the feeling of deep sniffs on my soles. The sound of the storm continued, but I was content with my warm blankets and little foot sniffer.

To Be Continued...
MrBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrBound »

Part 11: A Storm Is Coming (FF/FF), (FFF/F)

(Allison’s Perspective)

Our week with our two foot girls drew to a close, which I was tempted to make an extended offer with Hannah but considering the hurricane seemed to be heading towards New Jersey at such a rate, we decided to make the Last day with our slaves truly special.

My feet dangled in my flip flops over Z’s sleeping face. During the nights we only tied their hands behind their backs, however Z weirdly didn’t sleep on her stomach, which seemed more comfortable than sleeping on her bound wrists.

“Wakey Wakey.” I whispered lowering my sole over her nose. I positioned my foot in such a way that their was a space between the sole of the flip flop and my feet, so Z would smell both. She inhaled deeply giving a small smile in her slumber.

When she awoke however, she gave me a glare and pulled away her nose. I got out of bed and headed to Kaylee who was sleeping on her stomach. Swiftly I slid my toes under her nose, she sniffed for a bit before she fully woke up.

Once the two captives were up, my sister and I tied theirs arms to their chest and wrapped rope around their legs, just to make them struggle. They were wearing socks and running shoes, and we walked them out of the cabin.

They waddles due to their binds which made me chuckle. We decided to take them a good ways into the woods. Not to far, considering what we had planned. We took a sort rest, I lowered my bag and began to rummage through it.

“Time for a little task.” I said removing a long bundle of white rope. Diana began to swiftly tie our two girls together, back to back style. While I removed their ankle binds because other wise it could be lead to problems for them.

I took out three things, a pair of ankle socks, a long black tube sock, and duct tape. Z was away from the camp, and Kaylee faced towards. Now let’s give them a little challenge, I thought as a smile crept across my face.

(Kaylee’s Perspective)

I was a bit confused by what the task meant. However I quickly learned what it was and I became nervous. Z was gagged with the two ankle socks and her mouth was fastened with duct tape. Allison came up to me with the black tube sock and wrapped it firmly around my eyes, rendering me blindfolded.

“Alright, now you two will have to get back with out our help.” Allison mocked leaving us tied together. Since I was blindfolded and Z was gagged, we didn’t have any advantages to use. I heard our captors walk away, they really were gonna make us walk back like this.

Z began to mumble curses into her gag, than I realized that she wasn’t blindfolded. “Z, I’m gonna need you to be our guide.” She grumbled in agreement and we tried to switch positioning. She took charge as I was the back.

Walking backwards was really the challenge for me, as I would constantly step on Z’s heels to her disdain. “I’m sorry.” I muttered every time it happened. “Why don’t we try to find away to get back to Adventure’s Path ?” She murmur into her gags but I understood her as saying “What about our stuff ?”

“They might be waiting by the entrance to the woods, maybe we can break from the trail and find away to get out of these ropes.” She agreed and we headed into a separate path, we made sure we weren’t too far from where Wolf Pride’s grounds ended but also were a good distance away from our captors.

Z started to try and undo her knots. I followed suit and began untangling the ropes. “I think I’m almost loose.” I say beginning to feel my hands become free.

I eventually undo my bindings and lift off the rope that tied us together. Taking off my blindfold, I quickly help Z get the ropes off of her. “Thanks.” She mutters after her gag is removed.

“Let’s get out of here.” We than hurry through the woods to back to the camps, hopefully we were far enough from the other girls. We reach the grounds, we weren’t too far from Allison’s Cabin, however we needed to extra careful around alerting the other cabins.

We snuck underneath the windows of neighboring cabins. We heard glimpses of conversations among the open ones.

“Did you hear about Hurricane George ?” “Yeah, I heard camp might have to close briefly.” “If we do close for a month, I have no doubt Miss Sarah will reopen the day it passes, she really cares about our experiences.” “Sure, but we know she’ll reopen so our camp can win the Game again.”

We eventually got to Allison’s cabin, we are able to open the back door, and grab our stuff. Z keeps a look out as I gather everything. “Alright, coast is clear.” We sneakily maneuver around the cabins till we can make back to our own camp.

I felt a drip on my head. “We need to hurry, it looks like rain.” We hurry up, however it’s a raging downpour as we narrowly reach our own grounds. The wind is harsh and cold, as we run to a cabin.

“They’ve escaped, they’re back. They’re back!!!” Shouted Gia from her cabin. She gestured for us to enter. Once we reached the cabin, Gia and Hannah welcomed us back with warm hugs. The two have been cabin mates while we were away.

The storm raged on outside, as me and Z were given cozy blankets. The four of us talked about our experience. “I’m afraid if we’ll shut down for the summer, that you will have to be with Allison and Diana.” Z tells Hannah who’s looking at her phone. She gives a grim face before she says “Mrs. Foster just texted me, we’re shutting down next week and we won’t be back till August.”

To Be Continued...
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

totally loving the playfully tone of this chapter!
TiedOne
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TiedOne »

Loving this story, I can’t wait for the next chapter.
MrBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrBound »

Part 12: A Long Goodbye (FFF/F)

(Hannah’s Perspective)

It was a rather sad night, the pounding rain only enhanced the gloom of the situation. Adventure’s Path was shutting down in a week, now I know we’d most likely be back after the Hurricane passes, but I don’t know how to cope with the fact that Allison and Diana will have me at their mercy.

Kaylee, Z, and Gia tried their best to comfort me, but with my cousins knowing my secret and spending most of their times at my house, I wasn’t easily uplifted.

It was the last day before our parents would pick us up and the Storm didn’t show any signs of slowing. “Why don’t we play a game ?” Gia suggested. Z and Kaylee seemed to enjoy that idea. I was hesitant, but I knew they wanted to see me happy so I agreed.

We were gonna play Tied Trivia, an old camp game, were one person would ask questions about themselves and whoever got the least amount of points would be tied up.

“Why don’t you be the questioner, Hannah ?” Z offered. I’ve never chosen as questioner, so I felt appreciated when she offered. “I’d love to Z.” She smiled and grabbed some white boards and markers from a drawer.

The three girl held their white boards and markers. “So Kaylee, this is easy. She’s gonna ask 10 questions, we have to write what we think the answer is. Whoever loses, gets tied up.” Gia explained. Once everybody was on the same page, the game begun.

“Alright, What is my favorite book ?” Gia and Kaylee began to write immediately, Z took a moment to think but eventually wrote something down. All three revealed their boards. They all said “Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince.”

That was a gimme, I never hide my love for Harry Potter, so I knew everybody would get it.

“What is my dog’s name ?” Gia began writing as Z and Kaylee were stumped. “Ollie” Gia said turning her board. Z had “Harry.” While Kaylee said “Fido.” Gia was the only one to get a point.

“Who was my first kiss ?” Gia and Z wrote quickly, as Kaylee began smacking her head with a look of “why am I forgetting this ?”

Gia and Z turned their boards. “Xander Lincoln.” They said nearly simultaneously. Xander Lincoln was my boyfriend in middle school, who I still regret ever dating, as he very full of himself. However he became an inside joke between my friends. Kaylee was annoyed at herself as she just remembered but written “Xavier Williams.”

The next six questions were a bit harder, by the time the final question came, Kaylee and Z were tied for last at 7 points each, where Gia was at 8, she missed only one.

“Final Question, how tall am I ?” This one took them aback, they started standing up and determining my height based off theirs. Soon they all wrote something down. Gia wrote “5’10”. Kaylee also wrote “5’10”. Z being the only correct one wrote “5’9”.

“That’s not right, you’re way taller than that!” Gia argued. “It doesn’t matter, you and I tied, and Kaylee well you’re getting tied.” Z joked.

(Kaylee’s Perspective)

I was kind of happy that the last time I’d be tied up at camp would be my friends.

Z and Gia began tying my arms behind my back. “Are you gonna make me smell your feet ?” I asked. Hannah was wiggling her toes in her flip flops. “Why, do you want to smell my feet ?” She asked she said mischievously.

I gave her a look of “Well, kind of.” She smiled. “Whatever you want, I just assumed you were tired of smelling stinky feet.”

“Only of Allison and Diana’s, I admit I kind of want to smell all your feet too.” Gia and Z smiled, “I’m up for it.”

The three removed their flip flops and wiggled their bare soles. “Maybe we could try to get together during the break, if it isn’t too bad.” I say. They all agreed and promised to share phone numbers before they left.

Now was the moment I’ve been waiting for. Hannah’s wrinkly bare sole was right in front of me. I take a deep inhale. Her feet had a pleasant smell to them, like flowers, but with a slight kick of stink that made them wonderfully smelly.

I buried my nose into her wiggly toes, and smelled. Hannah giggled as my nose tickled her soles. “I’ve never really done this before, now I can see why Allison enjoys it so much.” She said before she remembered her living conditions for the next month.

“Oh, forget about that, maybe you can turn the tables and tie them up.” She seemed to smile a bit from my suggestion. “That sounds great, but it’ll be two against one. Not the best odds.” She replied.

I felt bad for Hannah, I knew it wouldn’t be fun being at Allison and Diana’s mercy for an entire month, so I was trying to make her last day here truly special.

Soon tomorrow came, and the four of us would be apart. We all got into a huge group hug before we had to leave. Z was the first to be picked up.

Soon Gia took Hannah home before her mom could. Leaving me alone, I admit I was gonna miss it here. However August was only thirty days away, and since I now have skills in tying. I could have some fun with my brother Danny for a month.

To Be Continued....
N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by N9292 »

Will there be another chapter [mention]MrBound[/mention] ?
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

I really loved reading these chapters. I hope you'll continue writing in the future. :)
MrBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrBound »

Part 13: Family Ties(FF/F), (F/M)

(Hannah’s Perspective)

The last day was the most stressful I’d ever been. Not only was I gonna be away from my best friends, but I would be at the mercy of my cousins for a month. I got a ride home from Gia, thankfully my mom had to wait till all her campers at Wolf Pride got picked up, so I could make it back in time.

I was extremely nervous, so much that my flip flops were nearly drenched in foot sweat. Gia tried to cheer me up, however I knew that there was no silver lining for the next month.

We reached my house and she gave me a big hug. “We’ll see each other in a month.” She optimistically said. A small smile grew and I nodded. “See you in a month.”

Quickly I ran to the laundry room and began to wash my stinky camp gear. I had at least 2 hours before my mom and cousins would be home so that gave me some time.

I tried to get mind off it by watching TV, but the dread I felt was unimaginable. I took a shower, changed into pajamas and slid on my black Ugg Tasman Slippers.

At around 5:30, I heard the door open and my mom call “Hannah, I’m home.” I tried to act nonchalant but the smiles on Allison and Diana’s faces could see my fear. “How was Mrs. Dorris ?” My neighbor who was supposed to watch me, but was actually the one who drove me to camp.

“Oh, she’s was ok. She fell asleep a lot.” I said. “What are Allison and Diana doing here ?” My mom replied “Well, since this hurricane won’t last all summer, they suggested they’d just stay here.” I nodded as if just hearing of it.

My mom took a sniff. “Oh, girls, since we’re all stinky, let’s take a quick shower and then I’ll start dinner.” She than headed upstairs and Diana followed. Allison slowly approached me. “This is going to be fun.” She whispered before heading for her shower.

At around 6, after their showers, mom began preparing dinner. The storm came fast as the downpour was insane. “Such a shame camp was cancelled, but I wouldn’t want any of the campers to get hurt or sick.” She said cooking.

“I’m just upset since that stupid Adventure’s Path got a lead over us.” Allison remarked staring at me with a demented glare. “Oh, Allison, I have no doubt that you can take back the lead as soon as we get back.” My mom responded.

As we ate, my mom began to ask how I was at home. I was able to convince her that I just slept and watched TV. “I really like your slippers, Hannah.” Diana commented rather sincerely. “Thanks.” I reply somewhat confused.

My mom added “Yeah, I love Uggs, maybe I’ll get you two a pair.” Allison still staring at me, asked “Are they good for getting smelly feet ?” Mom laughed. “Oh yes, Hannah gets super stinky feet from hers.” I glanced at her embarrassed. “Mom!!”

She laughed. “Hannah, be prideful. Stinky feet are a part of our family. Hell, if you wanted to come back to camp, I’d think you’d be a great at torture.” I turned away and ate the rest of my food in silence.

Soon it approached 9pm, my mom was tired and headed up saying “You three can stay up late, but don’t make too much noise.” When she reached her bed room, Diana pinned my hands behind my back with one hand and covered my mouth with the other. Allison opened the basement door and flicked on the lights.

Diana carefully walked me down as Allison was grabbing rope and tape from her bag. Diana sat me against a beam and held my hands behind it, Allison than quickly began to secure rope around my wrists. “I’ve been waiting for this all night.”

After my wrists were secured behind the beam, she tied rope around my chest and the beam, effectively binding me to the beam. Soon they tied my ankles, leaving my socks and slippers on. Diana kept tightened my wrists binds which made me wince at the tightness.

Allison knelt down at my feet, and began to grasp my slippers. Diana joined her after she was pleased with her work. “In the 16 years we’ve been cousins, I still find it weird that we’ve never smelled your feet.” Allison commented removing my right slipper. “Or that you never smelled ours.” Diana added holding the left slippers.

They looked at each other before simultaneously sniffing my Ugg slippers. “PU, those are worth the 16 year wait.” Diana mentioned as Allison was still in a deep sniff. I wiggled at my binds, that made Diana laugh. “Don’t bother, I triple knotted them, just let us enjoy your smelly feet.”

Soon they began to sniff my socks. Slowly they peeled them off and began to inhale between my wiggling toes. “Oh yeah, the more you wiggle, the stinkier it is.” Allison excitedly spoke. I had to admit the feeling of their noses sniffing in between my toes was rather exciting.

“I think she needs some of our feet, Diana.” Allison said as removed her flip flops. She raised her wrinkled feet and wiggled her toes close to my face. The pungent aroma hit me like a ton of bricks, reluctantly I have to admit that I gave a pleasured noise.

This made my cousins laugh. “Looks like Hannah likes your stinky feet.” Diana said as she removed her flip flops as well. “Well I won’t take all the fun, make her smell your stinky soles and toes.”

With double the feet, meant double the irresistible, stinky scent. To my surprise, I stuck out my tongue and licked up Allison’s sweaty sole. “Whoa, she’s going all in.”

Against my better judgment, I kept licking up her sweaty soles. I couldn’t help it, and despite my fear of becoming subservient. “Ok, let’s go upstairs and have some more fun with you.” They untied me from the beam only to tie my wrists behind my back.

“Let’s make sure you’re gonna be quiet.” Allison said as she stuffed my socks into my mouth, before sealing them in with about 5 strips of duct tape. “Mhmm mmmm.” I mutter into my gag. Diana giggled as she walked me out of the basement to the bedroom for more torture.”

(Danny’s Perspective)

“I hope you’re ready to smell my stinky feet.” My sister Kaylee said after she added my eyeliner. She hopped on the bed, she gently tickled my pantyhose covered feet. “I like way better as a sister than a brother.” She joked as she began to slowly lay her feet in front of my face.

Now I’m assuming you’re a bit confused, well I was too. I spend the first month of summer without my twin sister, Kaylee. I admit I did miss her, but she could also be annoying and I didn’t want to deal with that again.

Let me go back to the beginning of the day. I was laying in bed, when I heard my mom call up “I’m picking up Kaylee, I’ll be back around noon.” Before I heard the door close. Tired as hell, I got up and headed downstairs to get some breakfast.

I poured a bowl of cereal and began to watch TV. I relaxed my socked feet on the couch, something Mom would freak out about.

Soon I heard the door open and Kaylee ran in to give me a hug. “Oh, I missed you Danny.” I returned the hug. “Yeah, I guess I missed you too.” She smiled and brushed away her messy hair.

After she unpacked and showered, Kaylee began to tell me and Mom how awesome camp was. I was a bit surprised to see her so enthusiastic, as she was usually a downer. However Mom was just happy to hear her so happy.

The phone rang and after Mom picked it up she seemed rather down. “Tonight, well my daughter just came back from camp and... Really, I mean I can, alright bye.” She sighed.

She worked as a veterinarian and would often have to work late night shifts. Me and Kaylee nodded to her in way to say “Its ok, we understand.” She ordered pizza and was able to have some sort of dinner before she headed to work.

“Be careful you two, don’t answer the door. Close all the windows, I heard the storm is gonna come later tonight.” She said as she headed out for the night.

As we ate, Kaylee began to tell me more about camp, this time however was much more interesting. “So there this competition called the Game, which is like capture the flag but with campers being captured.”

She started to tell me how she’d been tied up various of times. I never saw this side of my sister, I always assumed her to be boring, but seeing her talk about the Game really seemed to brighten her up.

“Yeah, but I bet it was easy to escape.” I say finishing my third slice. “Why’s that ?” She questioned. “Well, because girls can’t tie people up efficiently.” She shot me a look. “And why is that ?”

I could tell she was getting angry but being my prideful self I responded “Yeah, you couldn’t get out my binds, but I could bet I could get out of yours.” She had a look of fury before slowly putting on a sly smile. “Ok, let’s have a little challenge than, you tie me up and I’ll tie you up, we’ll each have ten minutes to escape, the one who is able to escape wins, and the loser becomes the winner’s slave for the weekend.”

That intrigued me, I did need somebody to clean my room. “Alright, you’re on.” We headed upstairs to her room. She pulled out some rope from her backpack she took to camp.

“Since you’re so confident, you get to tie me up first.” She said offering me the rope. I took it and began to put her into a hogtie, something I learned from the Boy Scouts. “Try getting out of this, I mean two days of being a slave sounds mighty good to me.”

I started the timer and she began to struggle at her ropes. At first I didn’t pay much attention, as I was sure I would win, but soon I saw my binds become looser, before she successfully untied herself in 6 minutes. “So you escaped, I’ll get out faster.”

She glanced at me and started to tie me up. First she tightened my wrists behind my back. Then she tied my arms and chest together. She then lowered me onto my knees and began tying my ankles together. “Geez Danny, your feet stink.” She mocked.

“I call that the smell of a man.” I replied. “Well, I call it stinky feet.” She replied. “No, your one who has the stinky feet.” I respond. “Alright, you have ten minutes.”

With that I began to try and break from the ropes. However, to my surprise, I couldn’t. I struggled with all my might, but still I remained tied. Panicking, I tried harder and harder, but I feared I wouldn’t be able to beat the timer.

“RING RING RING” buzzed my phone. I hang my head in shame. Kaylee walks towards me and said “Alright, let’s get you into your slave clothes.” She heads to her closet and begins to file through her dresses.

She pulled out her out cheerleading outfit, a trainers bra, tan pantyhose and knee high white socks. “I think you’ll look dashing in this.” She gloated. I was embarrassed that I loss, but know that I would be forced to wear her clothing, made it even worse.

“Now go change quickly, so you can start your duties.” She said untying me. I began to start removing my shirt before she said “In the bathroom, you dummy.”

I headed to the bathroom with her clothes. I slid the tan pantyhose up my legs and put the bra over my chest. I eventually got her cheerleading outfit on, but it took forever to get the knee high socks on, I still have no idea how she did it for 3 years.

Once I was dressed, I embarrassedly walked out of the bathroom. Kaylee was outside and started taking pictures of me in my new clothes. “Don’t worry, I won’t send them. Unless you do something incredibly stupid.” She laughed.

I mocked her laugh as she walks me back to her room. She started to tie my hands behind my back. Once we reached her room again, she laid me on her bed, stomach down. She began to tie my ankles together, tightened the socks and pantyhose, which caused me to wiggle my toes.

She sat in front of me with a roll of duct tape. “You’re not thinkimmmmmmm.” But I was cut off as she covered my mouth with a thick layer of pink duct tape. “No more talking, now I have my fun.” She then gets off the bed and approaches my feet.

“At camp, I sort of got interested in smelling girls feet. Let me see if boys feet is as good.” She says before smelling deep into my socked toes. “Ugh, no. Those are just stinky.” I laughed into my gag.

However my laughing increased as she began to tickle the soles of my feet. “Tickle, tickle, tickle !!” She jokes as she ruthless tickles my feet.

One of the things I absolutely hated was being tickled, so I felt like this was torture. She kept at it though, only stopping after about ten minutes, at that point I was exhausted from it.

“Alright, I think you have had enough tickling for today.” She said as she climbed back on the bed. She was wearing her black Ugg slippers.

She slid her slippers off. “Now, I want to see which you find smellier.” I mumbled nervously into my gag before I tried to struggle. “You’re not getting out of this anytime soon.” She comments as she places her slipper over my nose.

I inhaled that stinky smell. “Mhmm, Mhmmmm.” I mumble disgusted. “How’s that Danny ?” She mocks slowly as she places her other slippers over my face.

To my surprise, I wasn’t disgusted by the scent of her slipper. I mean I was, but in a sort of enjoyable way. I didn’t hesitate to keep sniffing. “Oh, looks like you like my slippers, do you want to smell my feet ?”

Without realizing, I mumbled “Hm Hm.” In agreement to wanting to smell her feet. Before I caught my mistake, she placed her bare sole in front of my face. “Smell right near the toes, that’s where all the good smell is.”

I hovered my nose towards her toes and tried to get another whiff of her feet. “Oh, I’m gonna have so much fun with you. One day I’ll invite some camp friends and they’ll make you smell their stinky feet too.” I admit I was enjoying the thought of that.

Soon she began to get tired and kicked me off the bed. But she kept me tied up on the floor with her slippers. “Have a good night, Stinky Face.” She whispered.

With the comforting stench of her well worn slippers, I was gonna have a fantastic night.

To Be Continued...
N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by N9292 »

That was worth the wait! Amazing stuff, can’t wait to see what tortures they’ve come up with for Hannah!
ryan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ryan »

A great story. Would love another chapter.
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

These chapters are so amazing. I absolutely love it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic