Caught In Self Bondage. (F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Jess36985
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Caught In Self Bondage. (F)

Post by Jess36985 »

Hi, my name is Jessica and Im 18 years old. I'm about 5 feet11 inches with long legs and as a lot of people tell me, a cute butt and mango boobs. I fell in love with self bondage after I met my boyfriend during a school trip. We practiced self bondage with rope in secret where he tied himself up and I handcuffed myself. It was the best feeling I had had in a very long time. I could afford self bondage in terms of time because my mom worked long hours -sometimes as late as midnight- as a restaurant manager but made quite a lot of cash.

It was still early days into my love of self bondage where I was learning how to tie myself with rope. So I decided to use tape instead for my session today. I had a synthetic voice creator and scene thinker my boyfriend created and installled on my computer so I didnt need to images scenes where I was tied up. Today I was a hot detective who was investigating a drug dealer and got tied up while checking out his safe house.

I wore a formal white blouse with light blue jeans and 4 inch black suede ankle high laces boots with pencil thin heels. I then entered the countdown to when to voice would start speaking. It would be 8 minute countdown.

First I wrapped my right leg to the right leg of the chair with 10 rounds of tape, I did the same with the other leg. I then wrapped 10 rounds of tape around my knees holding them together. After that I taped my thighs to the chair with 10 rounds of tape. I then taped my stomach with 10 rounds of tape to the back of the chair and did the same below my breasts and above as well. Since I still could'nt tie my hands with rope and I forgot to buy zipties, I had to settle with chains. I looped the chain around my wirsts and used a snap lock to hold the chains but I didnt snap the lock. I put a rolled sock in my mouth and sealed my mouth shut with 15 strips of a black tape that never made a noise when I ripped it out. I then put my hands through the tight loop and snapped the lock shut. I tried to scream through my taped mouth but I could'nt get a sound out, in fact I could'nt even move my lips. Suddenly the computer came to life.

It began with a hysterical, villainous laugh" Bwaha ha ha ha, you have fallen into my trap Det. Jessica. I had sent you countless warnings and hoped you would heed them, but since you did'nt I think and going to enjoy myself ha ha ha." On cue I wailed out behind my gag and pleaded with him to let me go free.

"Mmmmhmmm Mhhmmmm MMMMMMMM" I screamed through my gag. I started playfully struggling in my bonds, trying to pull my hands out of the chains and violently rocking my body back and forth to loosen the tape at the same time moaning and wailing into my gag.

"MMHHHHMMMPHHHH" "MPHHHMMMPHHMHMHMHMM" "ETTTT EEEEE gOOOOOOO". This was followed by more body twisting ans squirming.

"Oh no no no, Im not going to let you go. You are going to pay for attracting attention to my business and letting my rival overtake me. You are going to die in the explosion that I have plann-"

Suddenly, the voice stopped mid speech and an instant later the electricity went out. I could'nt belive my luck!!! The AC was out and I hated doing self bondage when the power was out beacuse by the time the power is back Im comepletely drenched and the cool air from the AC plus wet body gives me instant cough, sneezing and itchy throat which isnt good during bondage.

I needed to get out of this bondage so I manoeuvred over to a steel dish where I keep a spare key to the snap lock. I also freeze and hang another key. Once the ice melts and the key falls I let myself out but that was not to be. I spent 5 minutes to get to the dish but then my heart was in my mouth. There was no sound of water dripping into the dish which only meant one thing. I forgot to hang the frozen key.

"FUUUKK" I cursed audibly at my stupidity. I then put my hand into the open drawer and realized that the spare key wasnt there. Now I was really worried. I didnt know the time and I didnt want my mom finding me like this.

I once again started struggling and squirming this time in all earnestness. I tried rocking the chair backward and forward but no progress was made, I sreamed and shouted through my gag but no one could here me. I tried to pull my feet out of the tape but to no avail. For the first time in a very long time I began to cry. My wrists hurt from all that struggling and I thought that the tape would lose its strength so that I could remove the tape and call louder for help. I later found out I used electrical tape on my mouth and that stuff didnt get loose easily. It was getting hotter and hotter and my body was drenched in sweat. The power had been out for 15 minutes because of the rain when suddenly it came back on.

This didn't please me beacuse the synthetic voice was programmed to shut down as soon as power went out and wouldnt open automatically but worse was the AC came back on in full force. Within seconds I started coughing violently and then the sneezing started but as I couldnt get any of it out it was worse for me. The itchy throat came a minute later which was aggravated by the sock in my mouth. If I didnt get some liquid down my throat things were gonna get bad.

After what seemed like hours of struggling and squriming but in reality 20 minutes, I finally got a grip on myself. I started to move the chair to the door of my bedroom when suddenly the door burst open.

It was my mother and I was glad to see her!! She ran over to me and asked " Jessica, who did this to you? Have we been robbed? Are you alright?"

I cut her off and said " No one did this ti me mum. I did it to myself. No one robbed us."

"I was so scared, honey when I saw you. Come lets untie you. You need a good bath and dry, warm clothes." Mom said

I told mom where the keys were and she brought them and a scissors. She then cut me loose, gave me a bath beacuse I was to stiff to move and put some clean clothes on me.

After I sat down on the sofa with a cup of hot coffee in my hand I expected a yelling but what I got shocked me but even gave me a tiny bit of pleasure....
TO BE CONTINUED...
Being tied in tape is the best feeling ever
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Please continue soon
Jess36985
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jess36985 »

LatexLover wrote: 4 years ago Please continue soon
Yeah I'll get in there. Dont worry ;)
Jess36985
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jess36985 »

CONTINUED

My mother told me that she and my dad had met because of their love for bondage. She and my dad had always enjoyed bondage sex and even practiced self-bondage and saw who got out first. She told me she conceived me while having bondage sex. She even told me that when I was asleep she used to tie herself up and enjoy some R&R. Mom told me that after the untimely passing of dad, she threw away most of their bondage gear as it reminded her too much of him but she did keep "one or two things" locked up in her closet.

"But I'm still mad at what you did and you should have at least informed me about what you were doing. From now onwards if you practice self-bondage please tell me before you do so and take proper precautions. I'm going to punish you in the near future so be ready." Mom concluded her narrative.

It was about a week later when I got that punishment and till then I had completely forgot all about it

It was a Sunday evening and I just returned from church at around 8:45 pm; the house was empty because mom was covering for a college. I had just finished my 12th grade and took a 1-year break to study for my entrance exams. Part of the portion was 7th to 9th Grade Math which I completely forgotten so I decided to study that. I had a shower and changed into a tight brown T-shirt and denim shorts. I put on my earphones and music, got a timer (I always time myself when doing math), books, flopped on my bed, and started solving the sums. I was making good progress and was deeply engrossed in my work and that’s when the attack happened.

My face was suddenly covered with a large cloth that smelled sweet but had a nauseous effect on me. The hands that gripped me was strong and the brain controlling those hands was smart. My attacker had one hand over my nose and mouth, the other hand wrapped around my slim arms, and both his/her legs wrapped around my legs so I couldn’t resist in any possible way. I tried to jerk my head back to hit my attacker but to no avail. I viciously struggled and screamed but to no use. I was soon losing strength and consciousness; I was now seeing blood-red circles as my eyes closed and I fell into a deep sleep.

I awoke a while later feeling very groggy and with my head spinning. I was lying on the floor feeling like throwing up but there was nothing to throw up as I hadn’t eaten or drunk anything in a while. I tried to move my hands but couldn’t get them past my waist, I tried to stand but both my feet moved at the same time, I tried to speak but no sound came from my mouth, I couldn’t even open my mouth. As I regained proper sight and consciousness, I realized that I was tied up very tight with cotton rope. My wrists were tied tight together, my arms pinned behind my back and secured by rope above and below my breasts. My ankles were tied together as well as below and above my knees. I was gagged with black tape and I felt a cloth probably a hankie was in my mouth effectively gagging me. I was pretty stuck when I noticed something else.

The clothes I wore now were different to what wore before I was tied up. I now wore a black T-shirt, blue denim shorts, black waist high cotton stockings and a pair of 5-inch black shiny heels with ankle straps. However only the T-shirt, jeans and stockings belonged to me. I didn’t have a pair of heels with ankle straps. Whenever I moved my feet these heels made high pitched squeaking sounds which SOOO turned me on.

But then reality struck me, I was tied up by someone else who drugged me, changed my clothes and probably did something to me when I was
unconscious. It couldn’t be my mom because she didn’t own a pair of ankle strap heels. I rolled over and moved over to the wall where I propped myself up against the wall. I tried to work my hands out the tight restraints on my hands and then violently struggled to loosen the ropes around my breasts.

"MMMPHHHMMM" "MMMMMPHHHHHH" "MPPPHHMMM" I screamed through my gag while at the same time struggling with my hands and legs and my shoes squeaking away. I shouted as loud as I could through my gag but really very little sound came out. The same went for the ropes that bound me. I twisted, squirmed, pulled and even scratched at the ropes.

"MMMMMMMMPHHH" MPHHHHHH" I screamed even louder. This was followed by more twisting that was so violent that I slipped over. I was now on the verge of tears but I held on. I glanced up at the clock and it said 11:30 pm, I was shocked on how long I was tied up. I then had an idea to jump to the kitchen and get a knife to cut myself loose. I made crawled to the side of my bed, I then tried kneel beside my bed and do a squat, after that was accomplished with some hard work, I slowly rose myself using the side of my bed as a support, as soon as my palms touched the bed, I used them as a support to launch myself into a sitting position on the bed. Once I was sitting on the bed, I tried to stand up which wasn’t easy in 5-inch heels. I lost my balance and fell on my bed with a cry "MMPHH".

I pulled myself up again and stood again this time keeping my balance. I then tried to hop slowly to the closed door but the problem with slow hopping on heels was that you easily lost your balance and I learnt that the hard way. I crashed down to the floor with a loud bang and cried even louder through my gag.

"MMMMMMMMM MMMMM UPHHMMMM" MPPHHHMMMM". I cried. I had landed on the side of my face flat on the floor. It really hurt for a few moments. "OOOOHHHH MMMPHH" I moaned. At that point I gave up, I reasoned to myself that mom had to be home at some point of time and then I would be freed. I then tried to propped myself up against the end of the bed and closed my eyes while enjoying the squeaking of my heels.

Just then the door opened and I opened my eyes to see a figure dressed entirely in black standing in the doorway. My eyes widened and I started whining and begging for mercy behind my gag but the figure ignored me. It was a woman I knew that because she was wearing boots with heels and had long rich blond hair. She wore a black top with a black leather jacket, black jeans, and 5-inch black leather knee high boots with pencil thin heels and on her face was a Guy Fawkes mask. She took slow steps toward me with her heels clicking loudly on the floor she stopped only when she was standing above me. She was staring right down at me and I was looking right up at her. She was carrying a smartphone in her hands and was typing something inro it. It couldnt be mom beacuse mom had a slightly bigger phone but at least it was a woman so I was still ok. Suddenly a synthetic voice came out from the smartphone.

"Lay still if you dont want the chloroform." It said. I complied with the order.

The woman took out a black cotton cloth and 2 balls of cotton from her jacket pocket, placed one cotton ball over each eye and tied the satin cloth around my head effectivley blindfolding me.

"The cotton ball and satin cloth is a good idea for a blindfold dont you think?" The voice said.

"MOOOMMMM" "SSS HHHATTT UUUU?" I screamed thorugh my gag, but I got no answer. I screamed louder but still got no answer.

"Worry and fear are the two common feelings in this room today and 8 days ago." Also the people experiencing these feelings are reversed.

Now I was confident that it was mom. I mean who else would know about the blindfold I had used and the feelings that my mom had experienced. But I still had my doubts such as whose heels were these as mom didnt own ankle strap heels and where did she get an Iphone from and how did she learn to use it so fast. She wasnt a big Apple fan because she found their products complicated to use.
I heard the heels clicking away from me and I cried out loud" EYYYY ETTTT EEEEEEE OOOOO" but I heard no response. I was left on my own here.

I began to struggle once again against my bonds which were really tight and made a mental note to keep a knife in my room incase of such situations. While struggling I tried to wonder who this woman was, it couldnt be mum because mum didnt own an Iphone which was what this woman had and mom didnt own a piar of ankle strap heels as well. This turning out to be very worrying and scary as well. I continued to huff and puff behind my gag and struggle against my bonds which was now proving to be a waste of energy. When I'm low on enery I start having the same thoughts over and over again. Thats when I heard the heels clicking once again this time its was getting louder so she was coming to me.

Without a warning I felt my ankles lifted of the ground I felt my entire body beoig dragged across the room. The woman had picked me up by my feet and dragged me across the room to the railin blocking the window. Once we reched there my heels banged against the railing and made a clanging noise. This was to inform me about where we were in the room. I started to resist and pull my feet away when I heard duct tape being would around something. I pulled my legs again but they wouldnt move. The woman had taped my feet to the railing leaving half my legs in the air and the rest of my body on the ground.

"EYYYY WHAAA HEERR HELLLL SSSS HISSSS?" I yelled out but I got no response. I screamed out even louder and the woman placed one boot on my stomach with the heel going into my belly button and pressed.

"OOOOOOOWWWWWWW" SSSSTOOOOPPP" I screamed.

"Quit maing so much so or it will get worse for you." The voice said. And with that I heard the heels clicking away from me as the woman left the room.

I didnt listen and shouted, screamed and wailed as loud as I could. I tried to pull My legs down buthe woman had used a lot of tape the hold thm to the railing. I struggled for a long time before I heard the clicking of the heels coming to me. No speaking just work. She cut me loose from the railing wich brought a sigh of relief from me. I was kind of displeased beacause I was close to the knot on my wrists. I then felt the rops loosen around my breasts, above and below my knees. I was then helped into a standing position and hopped backing toward the wall.

"Stand here and dont move." The voice said. I complied. I stood there for 10 seconds before I was turned to face the wall.

"Dont move." The voice said again. I complied. I stood there again for 10 seconds before I was laid on the ground.

"I hope you learned you lesson very well on never to practice bonadage without telling me."A familiar voice said.

"MMMOOOMMMM ITHHH WASSSS UUUU." I screamed.

"Yes it was me honey and I hope you listen to me. This was a lesson to show you have worried and scared I was when I saw you tied to that chair." mom said while removing the tape from my moth

"Yes Im sorry I will always tell you whenever I engage in bondage again." I said spitting out the hankie in my mouth.

"Now lets get you out of all that and I got you favorite pizza for you."

While eating my pizza a plan formed in my mind

CONTINUES
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Another good chapter, this is a good story :)
brasileira2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brasileira2 »

I hope your idea for involvess getting back at your mo
Jess36985
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jess36985 »

brasileira2 wrote: 4 years ago I hope your idea for involvess getting back at your mo
you read my mind
Jess36985
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jess36985 »

brasileira2 wrote: 4 years ago I hope your idea for involvess getting back at your mo
with a twist
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Well this is obviously fiction.
brasileira2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brasileira2 »

You need a twist. I’d like to read about you strictly hogtied barefoot.
Jess36985
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jess36985 »

LatexLover wrote: 4 years ago Well this is obviously fiction.
Yes it is. But that doesnt mean you are gonna stop reading right?
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

I agree with [mention]brasileira2[/mention] . Hogtied barefoot is always GREAT!
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
Jess36985
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jess36985 »

actually no. I did reply that this was fiction but it isnt. It actually happened to me.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Jess36985 wrote: 4 years ago
actually no. I did reply that this was fiction but it isnt. It actually happened to me.
Lmao no, it didn’t. You already confessed that this was fake. You can’t take it back now.
Jess36985
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jess36985 »

LatexLover wrote: 4 years ago
Lmao no, it didn’t. You already confessed that this was fake. You can’t take it back now.
Hmm. There are only two things "fake".
1. It wasnt my mom, it was my roommate.
2. I switched roles.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Lovely profile pic!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

LatexLover wrote: 4 years ago
Hmm. There are only two things "fake".
1. It wasnt my mom, it was my roommate.
2. I switched roles.
Dude, just quit. Nobody is buying it. When you brought chloroform into the story it was pretty obvious this never happened.
Deleted User 4370

Post by Deleted User 4370 »

Interesting and fun ways to be tied up!
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Lovely read!
TieNTease91

Post by TieNTease91 »

Yeah! This was a fun read! :D
Thank you for sharing!
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Owww! Continue please!!!! I'm loving it!
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic