Last day of school (M/MM) + prequel

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Last day of school (M/MM) + prequel

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

Everyone was excited and the hall was filled with loud buzzing. The upcoming college life or the lack of it, keeping in touch with friends or finally escaping from ill-fated relationships, deciding, whether or not, to take revenge on a certain professor’s car, they were all common concerns on that day.

Douglas, Frank, and Nolan were next to their lockers, chatting about their future in Berkeley when they spotted a large figure coming their way.

“Of course”, said Frank as soon as he recognized the school bully, evaporating his hopes of having a nice day.

The tall and muscled jock smacked hard the open door of Nolan’s locker, making the boys even more nervous.

“You, idiots, are coming with me. Now!”

“C’mon, Bryce. Can’t we just put everything behind and behave like the adults we almost are? At least for once?”, asked Douglas, the freckled guy.

“Fair enough. Can you, idiots, come with me, please? Now!”

“Well, he said please”, sighed Douglas, who followed the jock with a resigned expression.

“Was that so hard?”, Frank commented and joined the others.

They had given up on resisting a long time before, ever since they tried to face him and ganged up on the much larger guy, resulting in the three of them clad in just their underwear, hogtied together in some sort of human Gordian knot, sucking on the socks of the others, which had been crammed into their mouths as gags. Always wearing small, clean socks had been another lesson and a true friendship vow.

When they stopped in front of a tree, past the backyard, the scrawny boys started to fancy all kinds of torments. Bryce only seemed to have two talents: torture and sports. Being attractive to the ladies, unlike his teammates, was not one of his strong cards. His good looks couldn’t keep up with his douchebagness. Everyone was surprised he managed to stay with Alexa for so long.

The friends expected a grand finale to the years of humiliation, but despite their vivid memories and active imagination, none of them anticipated what came afterward.

“Here’s some rope. Tie me up to the tree and indulge yourselves”, said Bryce as he handed a couple of bundles to Frank and took off his jacket, “but make sure to have everything recorded”.

All three friends suffered from paralysis due to confusion. Oblivious to this, Bryce assumed his position, with his back against the tree trunk and his hands holding each a low branch. Nolan was the first to react and began to bind the jock’s wrists, something he had to do on his tiptoes.

“Hey!”, shouted the bully. Norman fell on his buttocks, only to notice he wasn’t being addressed. “I think I told you to record everything”.

Douglas took his cellphone and obeyed, while Frank assisted Nolan in tying up their tormentor. They also bound the boy’s torso and legs, putting him in a completely defenseless position. When they finished, the took a moment to enjoy such a surreal moment. After all those years, they had Bryce right where they wanted him. A big question raised: what should they do, then?

“Purple nipples”, “a red belly”, “pantsing him”, were the ideas that popped out first, making Bryce smirk with some despise.

“OK, guys, he needs to be gagged more than anything”, said the usually quiet Nolan, “and we know that our socks are too good for his mouth, so what about his?”.

The bound bully sighed again when he heard it, for he had just had a shower that morning, but got worried when he realized that the guy with glasses was pointing at Christopher, his worldwide-famously filthy teammate and Alexa’s brother who had stopped by to watch the show. The boy was glad to cooperate and even the three friends felt sorry for Bryce when they were given the instruments of torture.

“Would you let us do this?” Frank asked shyly, holding the socks close to the victim.

“I’m tied up, aren’t I? It’s not like I can stop you”.

“He’s right, gimme that”, Nolan said, taking the socks off his friend’s hand and holding the bully’s jaw in a swift movement. He pushed the nasty cloths inside the bound boy’s mouth, not without some resistance, mostly due to their very taste, and used his own socks to wrap the victim’s head and keep them inside.

The boy with glasses pinched one of Bryce’s nipples and looked him sternly in the eye. A grunt announced that his treatment was being effective. Christopher snickered when he considered his mission there accomplished and walked away.

“Guys, why is he doing this?”, Douglas asked. They had been so shocked by the offer, and then, so excited by the opportunity that they didn’t really stop to think of the motives for their bully to allow himself to be treated like that.

“I don’t think he can answer that now”, replied Nolan. “Never mind, he’ll tell us once we’re done”. The boy considered they were caught underprepared, so he instructed his friends to continue while he looked for something to work with.

Frank produced a marker and began drawing all over Bryce’s face. When he ran out of skin there, he lifted the bully’s t-shirt over his head and resumed his work, this time on the chest and belly. As collateral damage, the bound boy started laughing hard underneath his gag, accidentally inviting his captor to continue, and make emphasis on the most ticklish spots.

Nolan returned with food from the cafeteria and things he found in the lab, is the latest what drawn the most attention.

“I think he needs a makeover, so I brought this to bleach his hair”, Nolan answered to his friends. He felt the muffled grunt like a personal victory.

The boy with glasses had put googles on Bryce, to prevent any damage, and was about to pour the hydrogen peroxide over his head when Frank stopped him.

“Hey, no need to be sloppy. Let me do it”.

Frank carefully pulled Bryce’s head back and took his time to craft some zebra pattern on the boy’s dark hair.

“So, what do you think?”, Frank asked his friends, more for reassurance.

“It actually looks pretty cool, though it wasn’t really the point”, Douglas commented as he passed an arm over his friend’s shoulder.

Bryce, who had been calm and cooperative during the whole process, now was eager to see the outcome.

“OK, ladies, if we’re done with this, let’s turn this jerk into a salad, shall we?”, announced Nolan.

First of all, he smashed an egg on his victim’s head. With satisfaction flowing through his body, he picked up his bag filled with food and started running around the tree, throwing stuff at his defenseless bully. Frank quickly joined him. Mayonnaise and other substances quickly followed until Bryce could be hardly recognized underneath. Nolan put two eggs down the bully’s pants and slapped the area hard enough to break them. Even Douglas was excited and put his phone aside to participate, causing a so far stoic Bryce to start grunting immediately.

“Oh, the phone. It’s OK, I got it”, said Frank, who continued with the paused recording.

Eventually, the guys ran out of items and took a couple of selfies to remember such a satisfying moment. Before they started to untie Bryce, Douglas took off the gag to ask the boy why he had let them do that to him and was surprised when he was asked to record the answer.

“This is what I deserve, Alexa. You’re the best girl somebody could ask for and for whatever reason, you decided to be my girlfriend. I know I messed up. I’m not asking you to come back to me, though there’s nothing I want more. I only hope this can help you forgive this idiot”. At that moment, Bryce couldn’t continue, and Douglas stopped recording.

The freckled boy dared to hug the bound, filthy guy. Bryce, on the other hand, didn’t even ask for his release and started sobbing on Douglas’ shoulder. It was a weird moment for everybody. When it was over, they all started to untie the bully.

“I’m sorry about your clothes, dude. Take my jacket”, said Bryce, referring to Douglas’ stained shirt.

“I’m afraid you’re gonna need it more”, responded the freckled boy with an apologetic smile.

Nobody asked what had happened between Bryce and his girlfriend. They were thankful that it allowed them to have their little vendetta but couldn’t help to feel sorry about that douche who had made their lives so hard for years.

“Do you think Alexa is taking him back?”, asked Nolan to his friends as they headed home.

“I hope so”, said Douglas.

“So do I. I’d also like to know what Bryce will think of his new hairstyle”, Frank commented.

“I’m sure he’ll appreciate your hard work. Hey, it might even get trendy”, Nolan answered.

It was nothing like they had expected that day to be, but they would remember it for the years to come.
Last edited by EzraMarubayashi 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

350 reads and not a single comment?!
I know that the forum has been plagued with a very serious case of silent, non-contributing readers these past months, but this is terrible!
I was ashamed when I stumbled on this thread and saw that no one had replied or given you a sign of life.

[mention]EzraMarubayashi[/mention]
To compensate for the lack of attention this story's fallen prey to, I'll be going over some of your stories this week and reviewing the ones that tickle my fancy. I'd also suggest you use your LIST OF STORIES as a banner signature. That way, anyone who sees your posts will have the opportunity to click on your signature and see a listing of all your works.

Additionally, I'll be tagging some of the users who I think might enjoy this tale on some level and who often or occasionally post feedback on similar works.

[mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedup[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]beserkade12[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Harlequinn22[/mention] [mention]NotRowan[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Blakenome1999[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Johnny[/mention] [mention]bluemoon27[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention]

As for the story itself; Phenomenal work!
The role reversal was brilliant and the ending was unexpected.

I absolutely loved the gag that was used to silence our repentant bully, and would totally be down for reading a prequel about when the three twerps tried to team up and tackle Bryce together. Those socks must've been pretty terrible from the sound of it 8-)

Overall a solid 10/10. Loved it!
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

So glad i was tagged in this because it was a very fun and slightly sweet read, and is always good to see someone get a form of come-comeuppance :lol:

I second the motion for a prequel
bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
I absolutely loved the gag that was used to silence our repentant bully, and would totally be down for reading a prequel about when the three twerps tried to team up and tackle Bryce together. Those socks must've been pretty terrible from the sound of it 8-)
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Thanks for the heads up, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I can't believe I missed this one.

[mention]EzraMarubayashi[/mention] Loved how a revenge plan turned into something much more unexpected. The gag and punishments were enjoyable to read and the 'victim's attitude towards his predicament gave his role a unique twist. Greta work!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
jammer212
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jammer212 »

Thanks for the tag [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
Nearly kissed this one. It was a great read, absolutely loved it [mention]EzraMarubayashi[/mention]
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

That was an enjoyable story! [mention]EzraMarubayashi[/mention]

I too loved the gag choice.

Sorry I didn't see this before. I tend to just check the adults section, but this was a good one :)

I'm with @bondagefreak that a prequel of the nerds attempt that backfired sounds great!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention]

By the way, guys. I didn't tag you to make you feel bad about having missed this.
I missed this one as well!

I tagged you 'cause you guys are the best of the best! (we have other good reviewers like Xtc and MaxRoper, but I'm not sure this is their genre).

You guys are like the forum's failproof-emergency response team!
Be proud of that ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ooh, that was an enjoyable little ride! I loved how Bryce was not only willing but eager, and it actually turned out to be really sweet. Awesome work!

My thanks to [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for pointing this fun story out!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Thanks BondageFreak for pointing this one out to me I would have regretted missing it. This is nicely done and a rather surprising twist, I thought for sure that he would inflict what they did to him back on them twofold. This is sweeter.
bluemoon27
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bluemoon27 »

At first I was very confused, but I think it's just a cultural difference. I know a majority of European countries refer to the last 4 years before university as college, but in the United States it's referred to as High School and University is college. So, when you were speaking of them being college students, but describing a very high-school-esque environment I was very confused but I caught on lol.

Anyway, very good story, definitely a fun read.
m/m bondage enthusiast.
The BDSM aesthetic isn't for me, please be gentle.
Switch.
Kik: @uncomfortable.html
IG: @kinktagram
Tumblr @uncomfortable-html
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Hi.

Thanks [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]bluemoon27[/mention] for all the positive feedback. I'd like to write a prequel, and I possibly will when I find the right approach.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

I did completely miss this, thanks for the tag. Certainly an unique story! I wonder if it helped at all...
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

It's interesting to read that the guys all have learned to wear clean socks; they know it could be used against them if they didn't. Yeah, I'm glad Bondagefreak invited me to read this story because I have been rather inactive during the past weeks and would certainly have completely missed it if he hadn't given a heads-up.
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

Great read, I also like the idea of a prequel (please) - particularly his the 3 of them ended up in a 3 way hogtie!
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Frank was trapped inside his locker, with his hands tied behind his back, and gasping. He had just managed to expel the knotted bandana off his mouth. It had been a while since Bryce had put him there, along with Nolan and Douglas, each boy in contiguous compartments. Since the changing rooms were already empty, there were no chances of being rescued until the janitor came to do his job -which apparently now included setting bullied boys free-. The working guy was about their age and had been given this job while he studied at night. He had earned every sandwich that Frank gave him for rescuing them. Nolan had even gotten to suspect that Bryce worked for him.

“Any progress?”, Frank asked out loud.

“Only the gag”, answered Nolan, who was in the locker right to the left.

Both guys took Douglas’ muffled grunts as a no. The freckled boy had the worst escaping skills among them.

“Considering how much time we spend here; I’m thinking of decorating this place. Maybe some calendar girls or something, like in the old movies”. Frank thought he heard Nolan chuckle. “Or maybe not. I don’t wanna be found tied up and …excited. Daniel might get the wrong impression”.

A grunt coming from Nolan’s locker reminded him that his friend felt weird when the young janitor came to the rescue. Then again, Nolan was wary of almost everyone.

“We shouldn’t stand this, you know?”.

After minutes of silence, Nolan’s comment was so sudden that made both his friends jump a bit.

“You’re right. Next time Bryce is ready to bind us, you should tell him”, Frank responded.

“Correct me if I’m wrong, but there’s three of us and only one Bryce”.

“Each one of us is the size of one of his limbs, that leaves us outnumbered”.

“That’s bulls#&t”.

Frank sighed. He didn’t like that situation any more than his friends, but he did like having teeth. At the end of the day, all they really got was some rope marks and cramps. He was afraid of what would happen if they ever decided to fight back.

“If we work together, we can give him a taste of his own medicine”.

“I agree”, Douglas affirmed, surprising his chums with both his support of such an idea and his first-ever escape from the gag.

The sound of footsteps announced Daniel’s entrance, so the captives started voicing for help. After their release, they walked home together, as usual, only this time, a scheme was being forged.

It wasn’t long before the three scrawny boys set in motion their little plan. The idea was simple: two of them pretended to be sick that day, so only Nolan was there for gym class, making him a sitting duck for Bryce. The boy with glasses wanted to make sure he was being targeted by pushing on Bryce’s buttons, but the other guys refused; it would be way too obvious.

Nolan stayed after everyone left, waiting till last to have a more private shower, nothing new for him. He even faked stealth, trying to hide from his bully. When he made a run towards the exit, Bryce appeared at the threshold and seized him by the t-shirt.

“Looks like Mr. Windshield is all alone today. I guess all this rope is gonna be just for you”, the jock said, grinning, as he pushed his victim to the nearest locker.

By this point, the other boys should be about to attack, so Nolan fought desperately to avoid being trussed up, otherwise, he would be no help. Still, he was surprised by how easily Bryce managed to subdue him. He had pictured that moment very differently in his head, with the bully astounded by the boy’s incredible resistance, working his ass off to get a grip on him. Instead, it was the war cry from the fellas, and their jumping on the bigger boy, that saved Nolan from finishing once again bound.

Following the plan, each boy grabbed an arm and tried to bend it behind the bully’s back, unfortunately, they all ended on top of Nolan, who yelled and struggled to get out. Not only the muscled body of the jock was on him and squirming, but also those of his friends, as if the initial strike of them falling on him hadn’t already left him breathless. The boy finally managed to get out, but the effort had let him out of stamina.

Frank and Douglas tried to ignore his panting friend to focus on the mission. They had succeeded in placing the arms behind, now they had to secure them. Nolan crawled to the place and fetched the rope. He could make a loop around the wrists when Bryce somehow thrust his hips up, destabilizing Douglas, and untangling his left arm. Then, the bully propelled him forward and thus escaping from Frank completely. Nolan tried to regain control of the right arm, but he was way too tired, and Bryce shook him off quickly before Frank could attempt to resume his position.

Bryce got himself up, pushing Douglas aside and turning to face his rivals. Frank went for a tackle, but he was thrown against Douglas. Nolan, getting strength out of nowhere, jumped on the bigger boy and pushed him against the lockers. Bryce wrapped his arms around the thin guy and squeezed him tight, leaving him breathless once again, then, he turned and shoved the limp body into a locker and closed the door, sealing it with a padlock as Frank grabbed his wrist trying to avoid it.

The big jock now turned on Frank, wrapped his arm around the boy’s neck, and pushed Douglas away with his foot. He, then, jumped on a fallen Douglas, bringing Frank with him, so that both boys smashed the freckled guy against the floor, leaving him temporarily out of combat, something he used to quickly dispose of the shirt of his only rival left. Frank was taken aback by his abrupt half-nakedness, same as his friend below him. The green-eyed boy didn’t have time to think before his wrists were secured behind his back. Bryce pushed the now defenseless boy aside and repeated the operation with Douglas, who was now too scared to try and run away.

The hectic tussle had taken its toll on everyone, even Bryce had to take a moment. By staring at his captives in the eyes, however, he prevented them from any other attempt to either attack or escape. Shirtless, exhausted, and tied up, Frank and Douglas felt extremely vulnerable. They could only wonder what they had gotten themselves into. The ominous silence was enough for Nolan to know they had lost, so he also stopped trying to get out of his prison.

What happened next was much more than the captives expected. Bryce approached Frank, held him firmly by one arm, and used his free hand to unbuckle the belt and undo the pants. The green-eyed boy struggled in vain as he was relieved from his garments, ending in his underwear in no time. He was so embarrassed to be seen like that by his friend, still, he never looked away from Douglas, who watched attentively every step of the ordeal. Frank was utterly dismayed when his ankles were bound together, and furthermore when they were joint to the wrists with more rope. He had never been hogtied before, let alone so scantily clad. Knowing he was probably getting gagged soon was demolishing for the teen.

Douglas saw the whole process from two different perspectives. On one hand, his life-long friend was being subdued and humiliated before him. He watched the skin being progressively revealed in such an unfriendly manner, and the limbs being rendered useless, making him want to avoid the show. On the other hand, he was imagining how it was going to be for him going through the same. He was already bare-chested and had his hands tied behind him, but he witnessed his near future going downward and a part of his brain tried its best to prepare him for such an event, filling in the blanks, forcing him to pay as much attention as humanly possible.

When Bryce took it on Douglas, the boy was already limp, just letting his captor do at please. Nevertheless, once the bare ankles were bound, he was dragged next to his friend and forced to kneel with his back facing him. Then, he felt his wrists being untied, passed between Frank’s trussed arms, just to be retied there, before it all finished with a hogtie than joined them together. It was now even more difficult for them to move, since every time they flailed, they pulled the other guy along.

Only after securing Frank and Douglas, Bryce decided to release Nolan from his cell. The boy’s jaw almost ended on the floor when he saw the sorry state of his friends. Bondage was nothing new to them, and he had seen them in their underwear before, yet, the combination of both, together with the uncomfortable embrace, made him shiver and make one last attempt to attack, which was quickly terminated when the jock pushed him hard against the lockers behind him.

“So, are you gonna cooperate? or do I have to be more convincing?”.

Nolan simply closed his eyes and raised his arms when he felt Bryce grabbing the lower part of his t-shirt. He remained in that position long after his upper body had been undressed, with his head hanging as the rest of his clothes followed. He didn’t really want to know what his position would be when he was bound next to the others, but while he was being walked to his destination, he couldn’t help to wonder. Stripped from his glasses, there wasn’t much for him to see now.

Once the captives were together, the hogties were undone. The last boy’s arms were passed between those of his comrades and tied at the wrists, linking them sideways, forming a triangle, with their backs facing each other. After Nolan’s ankles were secured together, the sitting package of scared kids was pushed, so that the new prisoner was the one facing down, with the others leaning on him.

“Well, here comes the fun part”, threatened Bryce with a huge grin, while taking hold of the loose ends of rope hanging from the ankles of each captive.

He passed the rope tying one guy’s ankles between the tied wrists of the boy at the left, pulled it up, so they were linked together, then brought the rope back down, before cinching it in the middle. He repeated the process two more times, leaving each boy tightly hogtied to his neighbor, and with their arms intertwined. Doing all this was harder every time for the bully since the bodies were brought closer and closer. The last knot was a pain in the @$$, but the final result delighted the jock.

“I had brought just the bandannas for you, but I think your initiative deserves some reward”, Bryce announced as he picked up the discarded socks off the floor, making the prisoners beg shamelessly.

Everyone ended with a sock from each of his friends shoved into his mouth. At this moment, if they were given a choice, they would seriously consider remaining hogtied in their underwear but gagged with something else entirely.

“I think I’ve been too soft on you, as to think you could pull this off. Well, no more Mr. Nice Guy”, Bryce said before starting twisting everyone’s nips and pulling on their pit hair.

It was nice that they were all gagged when they were finally left alone, for Nolan already felt guilty enough for dragging his friends into that mess. No one managed to escape at any level this time, though. Eventually, they all accepted their part on the failed plan, barely minutes before Daniel came to the rescue. They hadn’t felt so embarrassed around the janitor for a long time, but that’s the price of hitting a new low. Regardless of that, they were happy to be saved, even Nolan, though he still thought the young janitor would have a blast working through the knots of three boys in their underwear.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

great I love this sequel I want to become a prisoner of this little bully too lol
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic