Caleb's long week part 6 up F/M+M/M+M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 520

Caleb's long week part 6 up F/M+M/M+M/F

Post by Deleted User 520 »

As I continue these series I want to apologize for not putting a reference into the series. This is the third of three series. I suggest reading "Caleb's new home", and "The camping trip (Caleb's new series.)" First to get the full story experience. Thank you for reading!

As Caleb’s dad drove to the store Caleb was sending a text message to Weston and Cody. “Convince your parents to let you stay at my house for a few days. My dad is going out of town for two weeks. You two AND ONLY YOU TWO! Will start being my prisoners. Be over at my house at 2pm tomorrow.”

Caleb was really regretting jumping in his dad’s car so quick as he walked through the store. He almost felt embarrassed wondering if he stunk to high heaven. He felt dirty, and nasty from the camping trip. “Hey Caleb!” Ashley yelled as she ran up. “Whoa you smell like a campfire and dirt!”

“Yeah I know. How’s it going Ash?”

“Good did Cody get what was coming to him? Hunter got a hold of me. I know all about this weekend.”

“I think we got things sorted out. He’s still a smart ass but that probably won’t change any time soon.”

“So, what’s the big deal with all this tying up stuff? Establishing Alpha Male status or what?”

“HAHA! I guess that could be. It’s a lot more in fun though.”

“So, can I try it some time?”

“Wait what? You want to be tied up!?”

“No, I want to tie someone up. See what it’s like to be the one in charge.”

“Well who do you want to tie up? Your brother is going to put up a huge fight if you try it on him.”

“Why not you?”

“You want to try tying me up? HAHA! I’ll be out in minutes if you’ve never tied anyone before that’s like no contest!”

“Then it shouldn’t be a problem for you to let me try it.”

“Ok I’ll tell you what if you want to come over tomorrow about noon I’ll let you try quick before tweedle dee, and tweedle dumb arrive.”

“I’ll see you then?”

“HAHA! Sure!”

When Caleb got home he spent what felt like the entire evening in the shower. He went to the living room and turned on his PS3 the next thing he knew he was waking up in the morning with his controller on the floor and the menu for Skyrim up on the TV. He was so tired from the camping trip he passed out on the couch without even starting the game. His dad had already left. He didn’t even hear that. He pulled himself together and checked the time. It was 8am. He had some breakfast and started prepping for his two prisoners making sure he had tape, rope, handcuffs. He rummaged through a box in his closet and found a few bandanas to use as blindfolds and gags. He found an old back scratcher he had used before to tickle kids. That was one of the evilest tools he had in his mind. He also found a bottle of baby lotion he had used to make a kid’s feet extra ticklish a couple years ago. “I wish I’d found these a week ago!” He said to himself.

He decided he needed more Duct Tape, so he grabbed a few bucks his dad left and figured it wouldn’t make a huge dent. He only needed a couple rolls. He felt hurried wanting to get home, so he and Ashley could be done before Weston, and Cody got to his house. As he was scurrying through isles of the hardware store looking for the tape he ran into some guy practically knocking him off his feet.

“Whoa! I’m so sorry sir!” He said reaching down to help the man up.

“That’s ok son! You’re the new kid, aren’t you?”

“Uh! Yes sir, I guess.”

“I saw you drive up, which means you have a license?”

“Uh, yeah for driving, apparently not for walking!” Caleb joked making the guy laugh.

“I’m Mark Samson. I run that pizza place you kids love calling so much on Friday and Saturday nights. How would you like a job? I need a new driver or two?”

“Oh! Uh yeah, I can start tomorrow or the day after. I have a lot going on today.”

“I don’t want to rush you. Come on by later this afternoon and fill out an application just for procedure. I’ll get things started, and you can start Wednesday.”

“Sounds great! How’s 4 o’clock?”

“That’ll be fine. I’ll see you then…….”

“Oh, Caleb sir!”

They shook hands and Mr. Samson walked away. Caleb was happy he got the job, and it would give him enough time to get the two boy prisoners tied up before he had to be at the Pizza joint. He paid for the tape and headed home.

Ashley got to Caleb’s house a little before noon. He got right to it since they didn’t have a lot of time. He taught Ashley some things she could try to keep his hands, feet, arms, and legs tied better. She got started quick. She did everything he suggested. About 20 minutes later Caleb was hogtied. He tested the bonds and knew it may be a challenge to get loose.

“Just one more thing.” Ashley said as she left the room and came back a minute later with a thick washcloth.
“Open up!” she said as she held it in front of Caleb’s mouth.

“Do we really need to do that?” Caleb asked.

“It’s only for a few minutes isn’t it? Come on let me have my fun!”

“Ok but just make sure I’m untied by 1:15 if I don’t get out before. You can put tape on my mouth to keep it in.” he said as he opened his mouth. The washcloth filled his whole mouth. It was effective, and he couldn’t form one word.

Caleb began trying to free himself He rolled in every direction. He reached for knots to untie but couldn’t find any. After 15 or 20 minutes he needed a break. He stopped and laid still for a few minutes.

“You have a half hour left. Do you want me to untie you?”

He shook his head. He wanted to keep trying. He started again at getting free, but he wasn’t getting anywhere. He was suddenly startled by his doorbell followed by the front door of his house opening.

“Hey Caleb, you here!” Cody yelled. Weston followed him in. “Whoa! What happened here!?” he said as he looked to the living room to see Caleb hogtied and gagged.

“What are you doing here!? You’re not supposed to be here for another hour!” Ashley exclaimed.

“Well we just figured he wouldn’t mind us being early. I mean we both know we’re getting tied up. Might as well get it over with. But now I’m not so sure. Did you do this to him?”

“I was curious to see if I could do it he agreed to let me try. Don’t even think about doing anything to him Cody!”
“Oh, I’m not going to except for keeping him like that for a bit.” He said as he threw himself on the couch and kicked his feet out in front of Caleb’s gagged face.

“Unless you want to end up like Hunter the other night you will help me untie him now!”

Caleb could do nothing but lay there and watch. It didn’t do any good to try to talk the gag was filling his mouth too much.

“Alright I’ll help.” Cody said as he stood up and quickly grabbed Ashley’s arm pulling her on to the couch. She fell on her stomach and Cody was able to pull both her arms behind her back. “Weston find some rope now!” Weston hesitated but this was turning out to be kind of fun. He saw a bag and pulled some rope out. The boys then tied Ashley’s hands, then her feet. They finished by hogtying her on the couch.

Caleb started struggling and yelling behind his gag this time. He was mad at Cody again.

“Ok, now you can’t bug us for a while. I might be able to keep old Caleb here all night long cuz you have to go to work soon don’t you sis?”

“The job! MMM! JMMM!” Caleb tried to yell. “Why isn’t she telling them?” Caleb thought. Then his head hit the floor feeling stupid. In all the excitement he forgot to tell Ashley about Samson’s offer. He had to think fast. Cody was planning on keeping him tied all day, and night he just knew it. He came up with the only idea he could and started acting frantic and making choking sounds behind the gag. Weston ran over and ripped the tape off and pulled the washcloth out. This time he really was choking a little as he hit a gag reflex with his little act.

“I have to go meet Mr. Samson at the Pizza place at 4. He offered me a job and I have to fill out the application.” He said as he controlled himself.

“Oh really? 4pm as in like 2 hours and 45 minutes from now? We were supposed to be here at 2. What were you going to do about us?” Cody asked arrogantly.

“I was going to tie you two up and do what I needed to do and come back. What else would I do?”

“So, I think you may be late for that meeting bud! I’m not letting you go. You’re going to stay our prisoner for at least tonight. Tomorrow morning, we can discuss other options.” Cody said as the washcloth filled Caleb’s mouth and this time Tape was wrapped several times around his head.

“You let him go or as soon as I get out of here I call Hunter again!” Ashley screamed

“You can call Hunter, but he’s on his way to Wyoming. I talked to him this morning his grandmother is sick. Oh, and Luke’s parents are taking him and Sam to Colorado Springs. His dad got some leave time.”

Ashley opened her mouth to tell them she would call Jordan, but she decided to stay quiet for now. They apparently hadn’t thought of him. She could get a hold of him after she left.

“You have to let him go! You can’t make him look bad to a new boss. You know how it works in this town.”

The town was small enough everyone would hear if Caleb didn’t show up. He would look bad to anyone who might hire him in the future. He would be thought of as unreliable. Cody thought about it for a minute and knelt near Caleb looked up at him discouraged.

“I’ll let you go long enough to take care of your business. When you come back You belong to us for the rest of the night and we can discuss you taking over on us in the morning, or you can miss your meeting and be labeled as an unreliable punk like Jordan. It took him two years to get people trusting him again.”

Caleb looked at Cody with a glare that could melt an iceberg. Ashley was doing just about the same.

“I’ll untie you at 3:30 so you can get into town if that’s what you want. Or stay here what’ll it be skater boy!?”

Caleb took a deep breath and hung his head and shook yes to being Cody, and Weston’s prisoner for the night.”

“Good, now it’s time for you to go to work I think sis!”

Cody untied his sister. As soon as she stood up she punched him in the gut dropping him to the floor. She grabbed him by the hair so he had to look up at her.

“A few minutes ago, you were talking about people earning back trust! How much more do you think Caleb is going to trust you if you keep doing things like this? Have fun you little punk, but I hope he has a field day with you when this is all done!”

“Wait everyone just stop!” Weston yelled. “I’m going to hang out here, but to make sure Cody doesn’t get out of hand with Caleb. Caleb when do you start your job? Tomorrow? The next day?” Caleb shook his head yes.
“Ok Caleb is yours until Wednesday Cody. He owes you two days of being your prisoner. There ya go. If you get out of hand or take anything to far though I’m getting involved, got it!”

“I guess I’m good with that.” Cody said humbly.

“Caleb?” Caleb shook his head in agreement.

“Cody untie Caleb. It won’t look good if he goes in with rope marks all over his body. You can start with him after he gets back.”

Weston grabbed Ashley and walked outside with her as Cody untied Caleb.

“That was a pretty cool thing you did Weston!”

“yeah whatever. Look get a hold of Jordan and let him know what’s up. If Cody gets out of hand I might need Jordan’s help. Also tell him to make sure Kyle stays out of this. If Cody says he has someone to tickle Kyle will be all over it. This is just between those two.” He said as he pointed to the house with the two boys inside.

Ashley agreed and got going to work, but not before texting Jordan and telling him to come by the store, and to bring Kyle with.
Last edited by Deleted User 520 6 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
Deleted User 961

Post by Deleted User 961 »

Great! I’m loving this.
Deleted User 520

Thanks @H[mention]Hojojutsutengu[/mention]. I wanted to let everyone know as well I've edited the post to remind everyone to read the first two series of Caleb stories to catch up on what's going on. I hope everyone is enjoying my writings. I'm trying to improve things so there aren't so many quotes. Unless people like that more. I'm also trying to make it more interesting so it's not just this guy against that guy. I might be adding a character or two as well. I try to get as much real life feeling as I can and hope that doesn't bother anyone. Any suggestions post them here or PM me and I will try to incorporate them to make it more readable. Thanks.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Don't worry, your writing style is perfectly good. There is nothing wrong with using dialogue as long as any necessary descriptive writing is included.

A hint: Shaking one's head from side to side normally indicates "no" whereas nodding vetically indicates "yes" in British English.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Deleted User 520

I will remember that [mention]Xtc[/mention] thank you!
Deleted User 520

As Caleb was untied by Cody it was clear he wasn’t happy. Cody had been playing his hand long enough. Caleb was willing to accept the conditions Weston put o the table if nothing else just to get it over with. When Caleb was untied he walked over to the window and watched Weston talk to Ashley. Cody walked up behind him and put his hand on Caleb’s shoulder. “Look man! I’m sorUHHH!” Caleb couldn’t let it go and punched Cody in the gut.

“You have been a pain in the ass since I arrived in this town! I’m willing to do this but after you better start playing by the rules!” Caleb exclaimed as Cody hit the floor. “Nobody, and I MEAN NOBODY else better get involved in this. Wednesday afternoon you are mine! Remember that! Got it?”

Cody still had the wind knocked out of him but shook his head in agreement. After a couple seconds Caleb turned around and paced around the room. “Actually, I have a new plan to make things fairer. When I get back you can tie me, gag me, whatever you want. If I make it out of any of your ties this deals off, and you start our sentence then. If I don’t make it out by tomorrow afternoon you can involve whoever you want, and I’ll stay your prisoner until Friday night at midnight. Unless I’m at work of course. Time, I spend in handcuffs doesn’t count towards escapes, and you can only use those to give me breaks and eat. No duct tape unless it’s over my mouth.”

“Okghhh K!” Cody coughed as he recovered from the punch he just received.

“Get up! Let’s play some games until I have to leave. Oh, and here. Put these on me until 3:30. Just not to tight, avoid marks.” Caleb handed Cody a pair of handcuffs. “Oh, if you go back on this I will get you back with a vengeance!” Cody didn’t say anything, and he couldn’t cuff Caleb. He felt bad enough as it was. “Nah man. Stay out of them. I was just having fun and let it get to me. I shouldn’t do this you should be putting them on me!”

“No, our deal gets settled when I get back from this job thing. Let’s just play some games for now. First let’s video tape this deal so we can prove to everyone else it’s legit.” Caleb started the camera on his phone as both boys sat down. Caleb did most of the talking but made the deal clear, so they could show it later if need be. He sent it to Cody’s phone as well.

As Caleb walked into Samson’s Pizza joint he was surprised how small it was. He heard they had a killer Italian sandwich and awesome Pizza that was a bit pricy but worth the money. He found that point to be true the last weekend when his friends were over playing their little tie up games.

“Hi Caleb! Glad you could make it.”

“Hi sir! Glad to be given the chance at this job!”

“Only one thing I need after you fill out the app. New state law says I need to have your parents sign for you saying it’s ok to work for me. I know it’s dumb but I can’t put you to work until I have it.”

“But I only have my dad! He’s out of town working for 2 weeks! I really want this job isn’t there something we can do? I can have him sign it as soon as he’s back! I promise!”

“I need it before I can let you work. Don’t worry son! You get that to me when he get’s back and you still have a job. In the meantime, take this application home and your pay paperwork. Fill them out and we can still get this started.”

“Ok sir. Well at least I’ll still have a job in two weeks, right!?” Caleb said as he walked out the door. He got in his truck and sat for a minute. His head finally hit the steering wheel. He was hoping to have at least 5 hours a day of freedom from Cody. Now if he couldn’t get free from Cody’s ropework. It was going to be a long few days. “Well time to face the music I guess!” He said to himself as he started his truck and put it in reverse.

Jordan and Kyle entered the store to find Ashley behind the counter and walked up to her.

“Hey, Vaughn! Can you cover for me for a break!?” Ashley said to the skinny kid stocking groceries.

“Sure! Is this about what’s going on with the new kid?” Vaughn asked

“How do you know about that!?”

“Cody texted me, telling me about how he has this kid in the palm of his hand for the next couple days. I lost one of those bets to Cody once a few months ago. Still waiting on my chance to pay him back. I’ve just been working too much.” Vaughn said

Ashley was officially mad as she walked out of the store. She took the two boys outside and around the side of the store and explained the situation at Caleb’s. They agreed someone need to watch Cody and make sure nothing stupid happened.

“As soon as Weston’s asleep Cody’s going to tie him up.” Kyle said

“Same things going to happen to us if we go over there and fall asleep. Plus, I’m trying to find a job. I don’t have time to babysit hogtied kids” Jordan said.

“I’ll get them to hire you back here. I know there’s a deal between them, and I don’t entirely agree with these stupid games, but I like Caleb. He’s to new here to have this kind of stuff thrown at him.” Ashley said

Kyle put in his two cents. “I think Caleb is enjoying this more than you know! He likes the friends he’s making. He didn’t have many in his old neighborhood. I get your point though. Cody get’s out of control sometimes.”

“Ok I’ll do it. I better get that job back though.” Jordan told Ashley

“You got it stock boy!”

“I’m going to let that slide for now. Come on Kyle. Let’s go find something to do. We’ll give it a couple hours before going over there. I don’t want it to seem like we’re just crashing the party.”

Caleb walked in from his truck still bummed about the job he wasn’t going to be able to start. As he walked through the door Cody was already standing in the living room holding a bunch of rope to tie Caleb up. Caleb looked discouragingly at the rope Cody held. There had to be at least 200 feet of it. “Let’s go downstairs! I want to use the pole!” Cody said with excitement. Caleb didn’t say anything. He just went to the basement the look on his face worried Weston a little. “Caleb! Hey what’s wrong?” Weston said as the three boys entered the basement.

“No way Weston! You said you were staying out of this!”

“I am staying out of it, but somethings wrong just hang on a sec! Caleb, what’s wrong? Samson decide not to hire you or what?”

“No, he’s still hiring me. I just need my dad to sign giving me permission to work some new stupid law.” Let’s just get this over with.” He said as he knelt with his back against the pole. The two towels that were used for Cody the previous week were still there, so he grabbed those and put them under his knees for more comfort.

“Wait! Shoes and socks! Oh, and shirt!” Cody said. Caleb took his shoes and socks off, then his shirt and got back into position. The cold metal pole made Caleb jerk as his bare back pressed against it. His hands were pulled behind his back and tied in an X. More rope went around, and through Caleb’s chest, arms, and over his shoulders. It took forever. Cody spent half an hour just tying Caleb’s upper body before moving to his legs. His ankles were crossed and tied in multiple directions. Then Cody used another rope to pull Caleb’s feet in the air the same way he had been tied 8 or 9 days ago by Hunter. Caleb tested the ties and he could barely move. Cody must have been practicing somehow as well. He couldn’t even reach a knot.

“Well, you must have hidden it, or I just didn’t look in the right place, because I couldn’t fin Hunters pleasant socks anywhere. I’ll check you truck in a bit. Til then these will have to do.” Cody said as he held Caleb’s socks in front of his face as he looked at them in despair he could already smell them. He knew it was pointless to resist so he opened his mouth. A minute later Cody had Caleb’s face covered in duct tape. “Oh, almost forgot, I’ll be back! Don’t go anywhere!” Cody joked as he ran up the stairs.

“I did find this bag. Bandanas, a back scratcher, and baby oil! What’s the oil for?”

“You know once Kyle used that on me to make my feet more tickli… Oh sorry I forgot I’m not involved.” Said Weston.

“More ticklish huh!” Cody said as he folded a bandana and blindfolded Caleb with it. Then he grabbed more tape and wrapped it around Caleb’s mouth and pole 6 or 7 times. “I don’t want you get hurt by hitting your head while you struggle. Cody said as his fingers started poking at Caleb’s stomach, and ribs. Caleb laughed behind the gag so hard his jaw started to hurt. He couldn’t move an inch for 10 minutes Cody attacked his bare upper body before giving Caleb a break to catch his breath.

“I’m going upstairs for a bit. Don’t be too hard on the poor guy.” Said Weston as he ran out of the basement.

“Let’s try this baby oil and see how this works!” Cody said as he went to Caleb’s feet and started spreading the oil around. Caleb finally felt the back scratcher hit his feet and he went nuts thrashing as much as he could. He couldn’t believe the effect the oil had. With his ankles crossed he couldn’t even try to block the torture on one foot with the other. Cody kept moving quickly from one foot to the other. He finally dropped the back scratcher and used his fingers. He hadn’t clipped his nails for a couple weeks, so they were just as bad as the back scratcher. He was going everywhere on the helpless skater punks’ feet.
He found his favorite spot right under the toes. Caleb could feel the wetness of tears under the bandana as his uncontrollable laughter continued for what seemed like an hour but was only 15 minutes.

“HAHA! Now that’s fun! I could join Kyle on his love for this! Ok I’m going to leave you alone for a while to try to get free. I’ll come back in a couple hours if you’re not out yet. Good luck!”

After what he thought was an hour later Caleb heard his doorbell then could hear the front door open. He panicked not knowing who it was. He was hurting in the position he was in so didn’t move much. He heard talking and was pretty sure it was Jordan. “What the hell is he doing here now!? Just great! I’m going to kill Cody!” he thought. He had no idea Ashley contacted Jordan, or that Weston had told her to.

“Where is he? Down here!?” Jordan said in a hurried voice as he ran down the stairs. Caleb’s back was to the stairs and he couldn’t move his head. He was getting embarrassed.

Cody get your ass down here!” Jordan said as he walked in front of Caleb and could tell he was in pain.

“Get him untied now! This is why your sister sent me over here!” He yelled as both Cody and Weston ran down the stairs followed by Kyle. “You! You were here to make sure this type of stuff didn’t happen right he said glaring at Weston.

“Hey, I was thinking about coming down and checking on him, then you busted through the door.!”

Alright, alright. I’ll untie him and give him a break, but the gag and blindfold stay” Cody said as he started untying Caleb. When Caleb was untied Cody led him up stairs and picked up the handcuffs and started putting them on Caleb when Jordan’s hand caught his arm. “Let him put his shirt on!” Jordan demanded as he put the shirt in Caleb’s hand. At first Caleb was fine with no shirt. As he put it on though he noticed how much warmer he was the air conditioning in the house did make him cold.

“I’m giving him about 30 minutes then he’s getting tied back up.”

“Fine but no more of what we just saw for that long.” Jordan said

Caleb started making his choking sound to get the gag out of his mouth. Cody got the gag off as quick as he could. Caleb put on an act again, so the others wouldn’t catch on to his little trick. He coughed for a minute before speaking.

“Why do these things always become a bigger party? I want everyone but Weston and Cody to go home. This is between Cody and I right now.” He said as he ripped the blindfold off quickly.

“Cody gets his head caught in this stuff. We’re just here to make sure he doesn’t take it to far.” Weston said concerned.

“I know and thanks. But Cody and I have a deal and we’re going to stick to it. Weston pick up my camera and record what I’m about to say.” Weston did as Caleb wanted, and Caleb continued to explain the deal he and Cody made earlier. Once the other boys heard it they knew Caleb was willing to have fun with the idea. It took time, but he was starting to brighten up from the news about the job.

“So, you’re saying if you don’t escape any of his ties by tomorrow afternoon. We can all be involved after you get home from work tomorrow night?” asked Kyle

“No! I’m saying after 4pm tomorrow afternoon. I can’t start working until my dad gets home. Now I’m asking you guys to just go and let Cody and I get this over with. Anyone that comes in this house after this gets tied up by Cody, and if I’m able I’ll help him, and Weston. I’m even willing to give you two minutes before the two of you get tied up.”

“You heard him! Let’s go I guess. I’ll let Ashley know.” Jordan said as he, and Kyle left. Weston stopped the video and put the phone down.

“Well that was easy. You have a way with words Caleb! Let’s go back to your prison.” Cody said as he grabbed the chain on the handcuffs and pulled Caleb from the couch. He also grabbed the blindfold and socks before taking Caleb back to the basement where Caleb was hogtied with the rope connecting his hands to his feet tied to the pole placing him on his side he was also gagged and blindfolded 20 minutes later Cody was finished except for one thing. Cody also taped one of Caleb’s shoes over his face forcing the boy to seriously consider getting new shoes with his first paycheck.

“Good luck dude! I’m going to leave you alone for now!”

Caleb figured it to be about 6:30pm He wondered how long this one was going to last. He was trying to get free but just couldn’t do it. He finally found a knot in the rope tied to the pole. He was able to get that untied so he wasn’t hogtied anymore. He started attempting to get the blindfold off, but Cody had tied it tight. He worked it off after what seemed like an eternity. Now to get the rest untied before his captor arrived. He started looking for anything he could use to get untied. He spotted a handcuff key Cody must have left. It obviously wasn’t going to unlock anything but maybe he could use it to cut through the rope. He rolled to it and after a few minutes was able to grab it. He started picking it at the ropes, but it was no use. It was too dull to do anything, and he kept dropping it. He decided to let that idea go. His bound body started rolling around the rest of the basement to find anything he could use to help. He rolled one way then the other. It had been two hours. It was now 8:30 when he rolled once more into Cody’s legs.

“Want a break!?” Cody said as he looked down at his prisoner with a huge smile on his face.

Caleb’s head fell back and hit the floor as he knew he was defeated again. Cody picked up one of his bare feet and rubbed it in Caleb’s face as much as he could. Caleb could feel the moistness of Cody’s feet. He had just taken his shoes and socks off. Just then the doorbell rang. Weston ran down the stairs.

“It’s freaking Vaughn! What the hell is he here for!?”

“Ah crap! I texted him earlier. He probably wants in on the fun!” Cody said as he ran upstairs to answer the door.

Vaughn was skinny, and tall for 15. He had brown shaggy hair and was wearing loose fitting jeans, a t-shirt, and black and white Converse all-stars he cherished. He was a good kid. Better than most in the area. His mom got laid off from her job and he begged to be hired at the grocery store to help with the bills. With all the goodness in that kid he loved the games they all played. It had been over 3 months since he was able to take part in anything.

“Vaughn, what are you doing here?”

“Hey, you texted me I just wanted to see what the fuss was all about.” Vaughn replied as he walked in the house.

“You can’t be here. There’s a deal in place I have with Caleb, the new kid.”

“I understand just let me see what’s going on. I’ll introduce myself and I’ll leave.”

“Five minutes!” Cody said as he pointed towards the basement door. He grabbed a pair of handcuffs as he followed Vaughn.

“I thought you said he was an escape artist.” Vaughn said as he walked into the basement and looked down at Caleb, who was obviously not happy about him being there, but couldn’t say anything behind the gag.

“He is good, but he’s meeting his match lately. So, I said there’s a deal in place and here it is.” Cody said picking up Caleb’s phone and starting the video.

“Ok so? I’m leaving. I just wanted to check it out.”

“Can’t do that. Caleb said everyone.” Cody said as he grabbed Vaughn’s arm and twisted it behind his back. Cody kicked the back of Vaughn’s knee dropping him to the floor and slapped a cuff on Vaughn’s wrist. Weston came up and pushed Vaughn onto his stomach. Grabbing his other arm so the handcuffs could be locked on.

“Weston grab some rope!” Weston grabbed a big clump of rope and struggle to make sense of the mess before pulling out a length to use to tie Vaughn’s feet.

“What the hell man! Let me go! I have to go home anyway!”

“You had your chance. After you watched the video. We can stay here discussing this or you can call home and say you’re spending the night.”

Caleb watched this unfold on a kid he didn’t even know and couldn’t talk to. He knew it was technically right. He did say anyone gets tied up.

“Ok fine, ow stop twisting!” Cody brought up Vaughn’s mom on his phone and put it on speaker. Vaughn’s mom was more than ok to have a quiet night as she said “ok” and hung up.

Minutes later Vaughn was in as strict of hogtie as Caleb was earlier, maybe even more. Cody ran and grabbed the socks he had taken off his feet and stuffed them in Vaughn’s mouth after plugging his nose to get him to open up. Of course, he sealed the gag with Tape.
Deleted User 961

Post by Deleted User 961 »

Nice! Another player has entered the game
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

I'm really digging your stories with these kids! I love the sense of honor among them (even if they sometimes forget about it), adds a little bit to what otherwise could be a really unfair situation
Deleted User 520

Thanks for the feedback. @c[mention]cj2125[/mention] that's one of the things I was aiming for in the storyline!
Deleted User 520

Cody drug Caleb back to the pole and retied him being careful to place the knots where Caleb couldn’t reach them. Caleb couldn’t keep his eyes of the innocent looking kid who just walked into all of this. He wanted to do his choking thing but didn’t. He figured it was best to just leave it alone. Cody went back to Vaughn after he finished tying Caleb back up.

“In all the excitement I forgot something!” Cody said as he started untying Vaughn’s shoes. Everyone in town knew Vaughn was not into sock gags. He definitely didn’t like having his feet messed with. One reason was that he was extremely ticklish. Just the thought of someone torturing his feet was at times, enough to make him break out in laughter. Cody was well aware of this as he pulled the kid’s all-stars off his feet. Next was the socks. Cody grabbed them one at a time and slowly pulled them of from the top. As he got to Vaughn’s heel he made sure one of his fingers was ready to run along the bare soles of the helpless kid’s feet. This sent Vaughn into a panic. As Caleb watched helplessly he had never seen anyone react to tickling like this. “Thank God Kyle isn’t here. That kid would go nuts.” He thought as Vaughn thrashed to try to stop the minor tickling he was receiving.

“OK! I’m done. You boys have a good night! I’ll be back in a few hours to check on you!”

Caleb sprung into action now. He realized Vaughn could still roll around, and still had use of his hands. There was no way Caleb could do anything the way he was tied. Vaughn was there only hope. “MMMPH! UMMPHI MMPH!” Caleb yelled. He was trying to tell Vaughn to untie him. After about 4 hours, and some facial expressions from Caleb Vaughn got the idea and worked his way to Caleb. Vaughn worked his way to Caleb’s feet where most of the rope was including the knots that had Caleb tied to the pole.

Caleb felt the rope loosen and his ankles were free after a while. He rolled so Vaughn could get to the knots on his hands.

“You think they’re doing ok?” Asked Weston as Cody woke up.

“I’m sure they’re fine. Probably getting along just great! What time is it?” Cody asked

“About 3 am. How’d you learn how to tie so good all the sudden?”

“I looked at Ashley’s job earlier when she tied him up. She’s not bad, and it seems to be working so far…. Crap! I forgot Vaughn’s hands!” Cody jumped up and grabbed a roll of tape and ran for the basement. Weston followed to see what Cody was so hyped up about. When they got downstairs they saw Caleb standing over Vaughn who was still hogtied.

“Sorry boys! Looks like you get to cuff yourselves to that pole. NOW!” Caleb ordered

“You have to be kidding me!” Cody said

“The other pair of cuffs is upstairs. I’ll get them.” Weston said as he started up the stairs.

“Hey wait!” Cody said

“You didn’t get yourself out!” Cody said as he pointed to Caleb’s ankle. There was still a rope tied around one of Caleb’s ankles. Cody picked up the handcuffs and grabbed Caleb by his arm and pulled him to the pole. Caleb was totally out of energy he needed sleep. “Lay on your stomach.” Cody ordered.

“I have to pee bad!” Caleb said. Cody cuffed his hands. “Ok go! Weston give me a hand carrying Vaughn upstairs.”

A few minutes later Caleb was back in the basement with his head hung low. Cody tied him up to a chair using almost all the rope that was left in the house. Caleb estimated about 300 feet of rope. It took Cody 45 minutes to tie him up. He didn’t use a gag this time. He decided to give Caleb a break from that.

“I’m going to bed now. Good luck dude!” Cody said as he flipped off the light switch.

Cody woke to see sunlight coming through the window. He was startled as he found himself tied up. He wasn’t used to the feeling of that at all. He remembered he had to get free and started struggling. He could hear footsteps upstairs, then heard the front door open and close. “What the heck is going on up there?” he thought. He was tied too well to get free. He had never been tied with so much rope. The door opened, and footsteps pounded the stairs.

“How ya doing man! I see you haven’t gotten very far!” said Cody with a cocky attitude.

“What time is it?” a groggy Caleb asked

“It’s 11 am you have 5 hours left to get yourself out. I know you want to get that accomplished so I can give you an option. I can cuff you and let you eat something. Or I can leave you to get yourself out.”

“I don’t care right now I’m hungry. Where’s Vaughn?”

“I let him go. He has work today. Said he might come back later. Let me get you untied so you can eat.”

Caleb made a sandwich as best he could with his hands cuffed. As he sat down to eat Weston seemed concerned.

“What’s the matter Weston? You’ve been staring at me since I came upstairs.”

“I just want to make sure you’re ok with all this. You’ve been real quiet since yesterday.”

“I’ll be fine. I just want to eat so I can get my last chance at freedom, and make you two punks mine. If it doesn’t happen it doesn’t happen. Hopefully you’ll take it easier on me over the next few days than you have the last 24 hours. After this next round though, I want a shower no matter what happens.”

“HA! You need one!” Cody said as he poured a glass of milk and took a couple sips.

“Let’s get this over with.” Caleb said with his mouth still full of the sandwich he just finished.

The three boys went back to the basement. Cody picked the middle of the room to have Caleb get on his knees with his ankles crossed. Caleb was also ordered to take his shirt off again. His feet were tied good. There was no chance of Caleb getting his feet side by side. Next Cody tied his hands in front of him also crossed. Cody took another long rope and measured to the half way point and tied it to Caleb’s hands. Once he was happy he pulled a chair over and put the remaining rope around the rafters and pulled Caleb’s hands well above his head stretching him out. Caleb got nervous as he inspected the ropework. He knew he’d get hurt if he tried to stand. He also knew if he couldn’t get to the knot nearest the end of the rope he wouldn’t be getting free.

“One catch to this buddy! You have to get out while I’m torturing you.”

“That’s in no way fair! You can’t do that!” Caleb yelled

“I can gag you if you’d like.”

“Just get it over with.”

“Good I haven’t heard your actual laugh yet!” Cody said as his fingers hit Caleb’s armpits.

Caleb was going mad from the torture. He had no choice but to take it. He’d already figured out he lost this deal. “HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! STOP! HAHAHAHAHA!!! NO! PLEASE STOP!”

Cody didn’t listen and kept going for another fifteen minutes. Caleb was exhausted. He watched as Cody walked behind him and started rubbing baby oil on his feet.

Cody! Please NO! You win! I give up! I gi… HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! AAAAHHHHH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

“Come on Houdini! Get yourself out!” Cody said as he viciously attacked Caleb’s feet.

“Let’s see how the oil does on your stomach, maybe your ribs and armpits to!”

Caleb tried to get away from it but there was no chance as Cody rubbed his upper body with the baby oil and grabbed the back scratcher.

“NO! Cody wait NO! WAHAHAHAHAHA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! WAWAWAWAHAHAHAHAH!!! Please STOP!”

Cody went on for another hour. Giving the defenseless kid breaks every few minutes.

“Ok you have about 3 hours left! You know what happens if you don’t get free! I’m going to call Kyle and tell him to be here at 4. Good luck again!”

Caleb was so exhausted from the torture he couldn’t think. He could only look down and see the baby oil still on his chest and think of what was going to happen a couple hours from now. If Cody was really calling Kyle that wasn’t going to be a good thing for Caleb. He knew Kyle would spend most of the night having his fun. He fought to get the knots loose and slip his hands out. It was impossible. To add insult to injury Cody came down at 3:58 and watched the time with Caleb until 4 o’clock.

“Looks like you’re remaining in prison for a few more days! Any last words before sentencing?” Cody asked.

“Come here.” Caleb said. Cody got next to Caleb and Caleb head butted Cody causing him to fall on his butt. “I want to take a shower.” Caleb said plainly.

“Whoa! He just knocked you on your ass while he was tied up!” Weston exclaimed as he started untying Caleb.
Deleted User 520

As this part of the series is included. I want to say that it took some time to write this as I was struggling with certain parts. I hope everyone enjoys the huge twist that was thrown in to the story. I felt it needed a little more life and a reminder that sometimes. you have to slow down a little bit and realize what is important. Thank you all for reading and part 5 will hopefully be up soon.

Caleb was untied long enough to take a shower and get a change of clothes. He was ordered by Cody to leave his shirt off when he was done. As he entered the living room Cody jumped up from the couch and the three boys went back to the basement where Caleb was retied in the same position as before. On his knees with his ankles crossed hands above his head. Cody made sure to pull his hands up far enough that Caleb couldn’t rest his butt on his feet or anything. He felt more stretched out than before. He thought his knees were going to leave the floor as Cody finished tying his hands in the air. This time he was gagged with the same socks as earlier and his face was covered in tape. He was also blindfolded, and the blindfold was covered in tape as well. Cody put tape in an X showing only his nose between the tape over his mouth and the blindfold. Tape was also put across his forehead and more over his mouth the hold the tape covering the blindfold.

After Caleb was tied, Cody and Weston stood and watched Caleb as he waited for what they were going to do to him. The doorbell rang, and they heard it open. “Hey, where are you guys!?” Jordan called out

“Down here”

Caleb heard what sounded like a stampede coming down the stairs. Jordan, Kyle, and Vaughn all entered the room, and the first thing they saw was a skinny bare chested, barefoot kid tied and gagged dead center in the middle of the room.

“I take it he lost!” said Jordan

“He almost made it last night. But he forgot one little thing. At least he’s been good about it though.”

“Hey! Baby oil, this stuff is awesome for tickling! Can I please!?” Kyle said

“His deal did say anyone could be involved now. Go for it!”

Caleb started moaning behind his gag. The moans turned in to pleas after Kyles fingers hit his bare armpits, then his ribs. Caleb was struggling so much to block Kyles fingers his knees came towards his chest and his feet kicked out in front of him, leaving him hanging by his arms.

“Wait, Kyle stop! Let’s fix this.” Cody said as he grabbed a long length of rope. He put Caleb back to his knees and tied a rope from his feet to the rafters lifting Caleb’s feet slightly off the floor, so Caleb wouldn’t get hurt struggling like he just was.

“Man, you guys get insane with this stuff!” said Vaughn as Kyle went right back to tickling Caleb. Caleb was in stitches. He felt a lot more restricted after Cody fixed the tie on his feet.

“Yeah I guess we do a little. What are you doing here anyway I thought you had work.” Cody asked Vaughn.

“Yeah they had to cut some of my hours I’m working to much according to the pencil pusher in the nice chair. I’m off for the next few days until they can figure out a regular schedule for me. Up till now it’s just been come in when I want.”

“You know Vaughn, it’s been a bit since you had a lot of this fun with us.” Weston said as he held a length of rope in his hands.

“Huh! No, I’m good! NO MMMPH!” Cody’s hand grabbed Vaughn’s mouth from behind and Cody pulled him to his knees, then down to his stomach. “Get his socks!” Jordan held his legs while Weston pulled his shoes and socks off and handed them to Cody. Vaughn kept his mouth close forcing Cody to plug his nose until he opened. As soon as he opened his mouth the socks went in. Weston grabbed the tape and wrapped it around Vaughn’s head 5 or 6 times. The three boys teamed up and about 15 minutes later had Vaughn hogtied. His hands, arms, legs, and feet were all bound. Weston undid the rope on his ankles and retied it to give him extra. He then tied Vaughn’s big toes together as well.

“There’s another one for you Kyle!”

“Wait! Why does Kyle get to have all the fun?” Weston asked as he picked up the baby oil and knelt by Vaughn’s feet. Just Weston’s hand rubbing on the oil was enough to get Vaughn laughing. After both feet were covered Weston grabbed the back scratcher.

Caleb could hear Vaughn’s muffled pleas for Weston to stop, while he himself was in agony over the little brat that was going to town on him. Kyle stopped, and a moment later Caleb could feel a hand spreading oil on his feet.

“Hey Kyle, do you ever trim those things?” Jordan asked as he grabbed Kyles hand and gazed at his fingernails.

“It makes tickling easier. I trim them occasionally.” He said as he finished with the oil and started in on Caleb’s bare soles. Caleb knew now what Jordan was talking about he felt like needles were running along his feet.

“I found a sweet spot!” Kyle yelled as his fingers found the area under Caleb’s toes. Caleb was turning in all directions to the point Cody had to stop Kyle.

“Give him a break before he breaks a wrist! Man, Kyle your little butt is ruthless!”

“I try my best!” as he ran over to Vaughn and dug his fingers into one of his feet, with Weston on the other. Caleb was relieved for now. His arms were starting to hurt, and he was having a tough time catching his breath.

As he was catching his breath and analyzing the situation he was in. All the boys suddenly heard the doorbell ring multiple times as if someone outside was trying to get in the house now. They all panicked, especially Caleb and Vaughn who were defenseless and Caleb who should be the one answering the door. They heard the door open and hit the wall.

“Where are you, ya little snot nosed jerk! Get out here and say HI!” Now Caleb was really panicking, unable to say anything he knew who it was, and he couldn’t let himself be seen like this. He started lightly moaning behind the gag as the boys could hear footsteps going through the house and up the stairs. Cody noticed Caleb and ran to him taking the gag out.

“You can’t let him see me like this!” Celeb said almost crying

“Who is it!?” Cody asked as he undid the ropes as fast as he could.

Caleb didn’t say anything. When his hands were free he undid his feet and grabbed the shirt he had wore earlier in the day and put the smelly thing on with out caring and ran up the stairs.

“Who the hell is it!?” Cody asked everyone

Caleb ran to the source of the voice who was checking out the house and hit him so hard the two ran into the wall. Caleb wrapped his arms around the guy and gave him a tight hug.

“What the hell are you doing here bro!” Caleb said in tears as he couldn’t let go of his brother.

“I talked to dad last week. I got some leave time. He must have wanted it to be a surprise. I was bummed when he had to go away for work, but I have three weeks, so I’ll still get to see him. How you been?”

Blake was 20 years old and just got promoted to E4 (specialist) He would have had it sooner, but he wasn’t quite a saint in the Army. He was about Caleb’s height with a crew cut and as skinny as he was he had definitely toned up. This day he was wearing semi baggy jeans, an Army PT shirt, and flip flops that he found easier to wear to get through airport security, and a pair of Ray Ban sunglasses on the top of his head. He enlisted in the Army 3 years before after he got into trouble. His dad gave him a stern talking to that had Caleb scared for a while. He decided to change things by joining the Army. He joined as an MP and was sent to Germany. The last time Caleb saw him was at his basic training graduation. You would never know the two were brothers. Blakes hair was a light brown, almost blonde, Caleb had dark brown hair. Caleb took after his mom with the boyish face. Blake also had a baby type face but more defined. They hadn’t talked because of overseas phone charges. They tried Skyping a couple of times, but the connection was too bad. They had only communicated through letters, and Facebook.

“I’m good.” Caleb said as he backed away and wiped his face.

“Ok good! Well let’s order some food or something. I want to catch up with you man!”

“Well actually there’s one problem with that.”

“What? You tired form a long day of playing video games!?” Blake asked like he was talking to a baby and patting Caleb’s cheek

“No, the problem is downstairs.”

“Ok show me the problem. Hey! What the hell is this!” Blake said as he grabbed Caleb’s arm showing Caleb the rope marks.

“That’s part of the problem. Come on.”

As the brothers entered the basement Vaughn had just been untied and was still sitting on the floor. The boys untied him not knowing what was going on. He was wiping his mouth of saliva from the gag.

“What the! You having a party or something?” Blake asked

“Everyone this is my brother, Blake. This is Cody, Weston, Kyle, Vaughn, and Jordan.”

“So, what’s with the rope? Did you really bring our old games here with you?”

“In a way, actually they have been doing this here for years. Most of the people that grew up here played these games. I just introduced it differently.” Caleb picked up a pair of handcuffs and tossed them to Cody and held out his hands. Cody hesitated but locked Caleb’s hands in the cuffs.

“Come on, let’s go upstairs and I’ll explain it.”

“Caleb wait!” Cody said as he took the cuffs off.

Over the next hour Caleb and the boys explained the deal that was made as well as the experiences they had so far since Caleb came to town. They explained how he taught them to be fairer and stick up for each other when something wrong is being done. They even showed him the video of Caleb, and Cody, and the one Caleb made right before it all kicked off the day before. This got a laugh out of Blake as he watched his blindfolded brother.

“Well that is truly awesome! I walked in right in the middle of it!”

“I just want this deal with Cody and I settled.” Said Caleb.

“Ok well I came here on leave to spend some time with my little brother. How am I going to do that if he’s all tied up the entire time?”

“Maybe we could move the time back to tomorrow afternoon? The original amount of time was 48 hours technically.” Cody suggested.

“No more changes. This has to be settled the way we agreed on. Now it’s not all tie me up stuff though. You can use just cuffs and tie me up when you want for a while.” Caleb said.

“I have an idea I’m going to run out. How late is the hardware store open?” Blake asked.

“Until 9, so like 4 more hours.” Weston answered.

“Plenty of time!” Blake said as he closed the door and jumped in his car. He arrived back at the house a half hour later with a bag most of the boys questioned as it looked heavy.

“Come on guys! Let’s get this started!” He said as he went for the basement.” Caleb was the last to go as he was wrapping his mind around what his brother was doing.

“It doesn’t all have to be about ropes. Someone go grab those handcuffs! Both pairs!” he said as he pulled out two ten-foot lengths of chain and four padlocks.

“What’s this for!?” Caleb asked.

“Well little brother I want to spend time with you. You have this deal going on and I figured brothers should stick together right?” Blake said as he locked the chains around the pole in the basement and placed a padlock through them and locking it in place. He then wrapped the opposite end of one of the chains around his own ankle and locked it. “Caleb come here!” He did the same thing to Caleb’s ankle. “What you do to him you do to me. Now cuff us.” Blake said looking up at the boys who were now in full control of the two of them. He tossed the keys to the locks at Weston and held his hands out. Caleb was at a loss for words. Three years and already he’d rather be tied up than catch up on things. Caleb was wrong though. As he and his brother sat chained and handcuffed to the pole in the basement they started talking about what Germany was like and what was happening back home. All the boys were listening as well sitting in a circle around the two prisoners.

“Here! Weston is it? Go grab the black bag from the trunk of my car please.”

“How did you get a rental at 20?” Caleb asked.

“It’s not a rental. Buddy of mine lives near Denver. He got his dad to pick me up and he’s letting borrow the car.”

Weston arrived a couple minutes later with a bag that he sat down in front of Blake. He unzipped it pulling out a bunch of random things Blake had bought in Germany. German candy which wasn’t much different from American but it’s the thought that counts. A coocoo clock that he bought just to drive dad nuts. The last item he pulled out was a military compass.

“So, you can always find your way. I’ll teach you how to use it later. Oh, and this. It’s a swiss knife. Lots of different tools in the case you need them.”

“You could have waited for a different time than this.” Caleb said.

“I could have but I know you snoop a lot! Plus, I haven’t forgotten what Today is!”

Caleb had forgotten with all the excitement with his new friends. The 16-year-old skater punk was now 17. Caleb got tears in his eyes but stopped and wiped them away. “Dad got a hold of me just before I left. He wanted to make sure you were taken care of. He was sorry he couldn’t be here. He even mentioned it’s the first Birthday he’s missed.

“Um. Let’s go upstairs guys. Give these two some time.” Jordan said.

“Maybe we could unlock them?” Weston asked.

“No! we’re fine! Do what you want!” Blake answered.

“I don’t think we’re sure what to do now.” Cody said.

“Happy Birthday Caleb! When do I get to tickle him!?” Kyle yelled as he pointed at Blake.

“Do you remember what happen the last time you tried!?” Blake said.

“That was a long time ago. I get your point though.” Kyle said as he backed off.

“Actually, you did say what I go through you go through!” Caleb reminded Blake. This received a laugh from Blake as he fell back and held his head with his cuffed hands.

“Hold on everyone. I think this is awesome, but these guys haven’t seen each other in like three years. Let’s leave them in handcuffs, order some Pizza, and celebrate Caleb’s Birthday that he was so nice to hold back from all of us!”

“I really did forget.” Caleb said as Cody unlocked the padlock around Blakes ankle, then Caleb’s.

“Hey you know what!? Maybe he could sign the papers you need to work! He is older than you and family. You should call Mr. Samson!” Said Kyle

“What’s he talking about?”

“Some new law. I’ll explain it later. Where’s my phone? I’ll call and order.” Caleb said as he looked around the room for his phone.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

I really liked the twist! Loved the relation between the two brothers and how Blake was willing to get tied up in order to spend time with his little brother! Keep going dude!
Deleted User 520

Thank you I will keep working on it. Now the challenge comes with thinking of what the brothers will have to go through. :D
Deleted User 520

Caleb couldn’t stop staring at his brother. It been almost 3 years since he saw him. Other than the fact he toned up a little every bit of him still made him look like he was an innocent 12-year-old kid. He still had soft skin all the way from his head to his toes. His hands looked awesome in the handcuffs, but Caleb felt bad that he had to wear them. It was Blake’s choice though, so he wasn’t going to say anything. As the boys finished eating and listening to more stories from Germany Blake decided to call it quits.

“As much fun as you guys were probably going to have tonight, and I know I spoiled a lot of it. Looking at the clock it’s about 4am where I came from. I need to make a request that my brother and I get chained up and get some sleep. After I take a shower.”

“It has been a long day!” replied Weston

“Yeah I guess it has. We still have three days, so I guess it wouldn’t hurt to take a break. Come on I’ll lock you guys up!” Said Cody

“Wait! Take the cuffs off so Blake and I can get some blankets. We can use the ones from my room. There’s more in the closet for you guys.” Caleb said

After Blake got a shower and changed clothes, and the boys got the blankets and were locked to the pole with the chains around their right ankles. Cody left the room and turned off the light. He left the cuffs off knowing they wouldn’t be going anywhere with the chains locked to their feet. Caleb started talking to his brother now that they were finally alone. He said something that required an answer but didn’t get it. He looked over trying to see his brother. As his eyes adjusted to the darkness he could see Blake was already passed out. He chuckled “Yep! He can still fall asleep anywhere!” Caleb said to himself. It didn’t take long for him to fall asleep as well. He was wore out from being tied up for so long.

Caleb was aroused by something touching his foot. As he came to he quickly sat up. “SHHH! Be quiet!” Blake whispered.

“What are you doing?” Caleb asked in a whisper as well.

“I stashed a set of keys to the padlocks in my pocket after I bought them. Damn it! These aren’t working. I thought they would unlock all the locks. Give me a few I’ll go find the keys to yours!”

“NO! If Cody catches you he’ll take it out on me! Once you accept our deals you don’t try to escape! That’s the way it’s done here!”

“I’m a soldier Caleb! Once you’re caught you don’t stop trying to escape. That include fellow prisoners. Besides it’s in our blood anyway. We’ve both loved the thrill of escaping. What’s the harm in it anyway, what are they going to do tie us back up!?” Blake said waving his hands in the air like he was making fun of the situation. He put the keys in his pocket and crept up the stairs. His jeans, like the other ones he was wearing before kept getting caught under his bare feet. He wanted a pair of shorts. But they were in his other bag and he was too tired to care earlier. He just had to hope he didn’t trip on them or something.

As he slowly opened the basement door it creaked a couple times making him stop for a minute. He was able to get it opened without alerting anyone as far as he could tell. He decided to get on the floor and do a low crawl into the living room, where Cody and Weston were sleeping. He spotted Cody on the floor. Weston was on the couch snoring. “Great! That’s juuust great!” He thought as the snoring might wake Cody. After a minute the snoring stopped making him focus his eyes on Weston. He was still asleep but rolled over. Blake started looking everywhere he could for the keys he needed. He didn’t see them anywhere. He did find the handcuffs that were used on him and his little brother. He picked a pair of them up as quietly as he could and made his way toward Cody.

He crept over to Cody finding him on his back. He was able to get Cody’s hands cuffed in front of him, but just as he got the second cuff locked on Cody’s eyes opened. “HEMMMMPPHHH! MMMMMPH! MMMMM!” At the time Cody was more shocked to find someone kneeling over him. When he came around he realized what was going on and started struggling more.

“Quiet! Not a word! Get up!” Blake said in a loud whisper and pulled Cody to his feet. He put his hand over Cody’s mouth again and led him towards the stairs. Caleb watched the light go on and Blake led Cody into the room a few seconds later. Blake looked around the room and saw Caleb’s socks. “You still wearing these cheap things bro! We’re going shopping while I’m here.” Blake said as he picked them up and shoved them in Cody’s mouth after a small struggle. “Caleb can you reach that bandana?” Caleb picked up the bandana and tossed it to his brother. Blake wrapped it around Cody’s head and tied it off tight enough to make Cody moan. After that Blake kicked the back of Cody’s knee dropping him to the floor. He searched Cody’s pockets and found the keys to the padlocks and tossed them to Caleb. “Unlock yourself and help me tie him up!”

“Jordan, it’s Weston! You have to get over here. Caleb’s brother just escaped and got Cody. I can’t take them on myself!” (texted from Weston’s phone as he woke up to see Blake leading Cody to the basement.)

Caleb unlocked his ankle and joined Blake. “I don’t think we should do this! We had a deal!”

“It’s time for a new one. I’ll explain in a minute. How can we tie him up?”

Caleb looked around and despite feeling bad he remembered something from yesterday and got a smile on his face. He grabbed some rope and crossed Cody’s ankles and tied them. He got a handcuff key and unlocked the cuffs, took Cody’s shirt off. and tied Cody’s wrists in an X and the boys lifted him to his knees. Caleb then tied Cody’s hands above his head from the ceiling. And did the same to his feet lifting his feet a few inches of the floor.

“Ok let’s go get Weston!” said Blake. It wasn’t much of a challenge for them to grab Weston. He tried to run since he was already awake waiting for Jordan to show up. It didn’t work for him as he was barefoot and where would he go in the middle of the night anyway. Minutes later he was facing Cody tied the same way, his shirt was even taken off as well. Caleb ran and found Weston’s socks and they were tied in his mouth same as Cody. Caleb did do Weston a favor and put his baseball hat on since it was one of his favorite possessions.

“OK here’s the deal! My brother didn’t want to do this. However, I have a different way of doing things with my training and all. I escaped, was smarter than you, and took you out of the game. Don’t get bent out of shape about it. DO NOT! try to punish my brother for this! Understand!?” Both boys nodded. “We are going to go have some time alone for a little while. Know that we are going to be fair. We are going to check on you. We will go back to the way it was last night as soon as we feel like we’ve caught up without any interruptions. DEAL!?” Cody nodded. “Something wrong Weston?” He nodded. Blake took the gag off. “I texted Jordan when I saw you bringing Cody downstairs. He’s going to wake up and get the message.” Blake shoved the socks back in Weston’s mouth and tied off the bandana.

“What are we going to do about that?” Caleb Asked as they ran up the stairs.

“Lock the doors, and windows!” Blake said as he made sure the front door was locked. Caleb went to the back of the house and made sure everything was locked.

As Blake was locking the front of the house he found a phone near where Weston was sitting and checked it. It was Weston’s.

“Guess it’s all good Cody took it back over! Don’t come over until later tonight. We’re all tired!”

“OK. I was just heading out the door.” Jordan replied

“Don’t worry about it. Been a long night. It’s under control.”

“Sounds good see ya later!”

“Hey Caleb, let’s make some breakfast!” Blake said as he tossed the phone on the couch.

“What time is it anyway?” Caleb asked as he finished locking windows.

“It’s 5:15!” Blake said as he walked into the room energized.

“This is the earliest I’ve been up in a long time. Well been up when I wasn’t tied up!” Caleb joked as he pulled eggs and bacon out of the refrigerator.

The brothers sat for the next two hours catching up on what they didn’t get to the previous night. Caleb was so happy to have his brother home he forgot about the situation at hand. The same went for Blake finally being with his little brother.

“I see you still wear those ratty pants. When are you going to throw those away?”

“When I can’t wear them anymore! You gave them to me. They might be hand me downs, but I like them. They’re my favorite pants. I wash these things like four times a week!”

“Well you’re getting new ones first chance we get. Oh, and new shoes! Your shoes look and smell like they’ve been through a sweat factory! I don’t have to get near them and I can smell them!”

“I was going to get some with my first check, but I need dad to sign so I can work. Being a minor and all. Some new law they have.”

“We’ll go and see if I can sign. Being an older sibling, I can’t imagine they wouldn’t let me.”

“I was supposed to start today. I was hoping for at least five hours a day of freedom from dipstick down there.” He said shaking his head towards the basement.

Caleb looked at Blake and yelled “Crap!” As he looked at the time and ran towards the basement. Blake followed.

“What’s wrong!?”

“We can keep them tied but not like this! You taught me never to leave anyone tied in an uncomfortable position to long!” Caleb told Blake as he untied the two boys’ feet, dropping them to the floor.

“Let’s hogtie them or something! We can carry one upstairs to keep them from helping each other.

20 minutes later the boys were hogtied. Arms, legs, ankles, and hands. The brothers carried Weston up stairs and put him in the living room.

“You still follow my advice! Good to see little brother!” Blake said as the doorbell rang.

“It’s like 7:30 who the heck?” Blake said as he walked to a window. “Wow! Who is she?”

“Ah, NO! Get rid of her tell her I’m tied up and Cody and Weston are sleeping! Something! Anything!”

“Not till you tell me who she is. Are you dating someone bro!?”

“No! ahhh! Damn it! She’s Cody’s sister. She’s probably here to make sure he’s treating me ok. If she finds out that we went back on that deal though all hell is going to break loose. She’s totally protective of her brother if he’s being wronged, and she’ll think he’s being wronged with this! It doesn’t matter if she knows you!” Caleb said as he stayed in the kitchen.

“Alright get Weston out of sight, Quick!” Blake said. He and Caleb pulled Weston into the kitchen.

“Hi! Can I help you? Did your car break down? Need a tire changed? Jehovah witnesses don’t even come to the door this early, it can’t be that!”

“I’m looking for Cody who are you!?”

“Oh! Pardon me I’m Blake. I’m Caleb’s brother and you are?”

“I’m Ashley.”

“Well Ash Caleb’s a bit tied up right now and Cody is sleeping. Can you come back later? See Caleb and I escaped, and Cody caught us again. I escaped a second time and I’ve been able to stay out of it for this long. Oh! I’m willing to join my brother but with the two of us it’s the thrill of the escape. Know what I mean?”

“You don’t look like you could be Caleb’s brother. I didn’t know he had one.””

“OH, he takes after mom! I take after dad. We’re brothers alright I came home to surprise him last night and found him hanging from the rafters in the basement. Can’t say I was thrilled about that especially on his birthday but I guess it goes with the territory. I played these games to and I understand them. Just glad I’m here to keep everyone in line.”

“Ok well have Cody call me when he wakes up. I want to make sure he knows his place in this. Can I see Caleb!?”

“Probably not an appropriate time. Poor kid just finally got to sleep.”

“Ok, well I have the day off so if nothing else I’ll stop by later.”

“Great! I’ll have Cody call you as soon as he opens his eyes. Give it a few hours and stop by. The boys had a long night last night. I was too tired to deal with it, so I crashed. They explained everything though and seems to be going good!”

“OK, I’ll see you in a few hours Blake.” Ashley said as she walked away.

“Somethings not right!” Ashley texted Jordan, Vaughn, and Kyle using group message as she got in her car. Jordan texted her as soon as he heard about Blakes escape. He also included Vaughn and Kyle on it. Ashley figured she would go over and check it out for herself. One thing was certain in her mind though. Blake was as cute as his brother. Maybe even cuter. She was still pissed about him lying to her though and he would pay for that.

“Isn’t this like kidnapping if we lock our selves in!?” Caleb asked. A couple minutes after Blake re-entered the house.

“Nah! Not at all. We’re going to let them go. When the time is right but now she knows something is going on.”

“How do you know that?”

“The way she was looking at me. She kept looking toward the windows. Maybe hoping to see you or her brother.”

Without warning the door to the front of the house opened. Jordan entered with Vaughn and Kyle behind him.

“Vaughn, Kyle get Caleb!”

Caleb tried to run for the front door, but Vaughn was too fast. He tackled Caleb by wrapping his arms around his legs. He straddled him across his back and pinned his arms to the floor, then pulled his arms behind his back.
“I have him, Kyle Go help Jordan!” Vaughn ordered.

Blake ran around the room and Jordan caught up to him. Blake grabbed Jordan’s wrist twisting it behind his back. Kyle came up to help Jordan, but Blake grabbed him doing the same thing he had them both in helpless positions. Vaughn had Caleb pinned but no way to restrain him. Suddenly Blake had the breath knocked out of him as he let got of both Jordan, and Kyle. As he rolled over he looked up and saw Ashley. Jordan got up and rolled Blake over. Pinning his hands in the small of his back.

“Kyle come here! They try to get away you knock the wind out of them!”

Blake tried pulling away he almost made it once, but Jordan got his arm again. Jordan was having a tough time. Blake was strong. Ashley searched for the handcuffs. Finding them next to her hogtied and gagged brother. She brought both pair upstairs and both brothers were soon locked up.

“Jordan, Vaughn! Watch those two! Kyle untie Weston. I’m going to get my brother!”

Kyle untied Weston, and five minutes later Cody and Weston appeared above the two brothers. Both of their bare feet in front of the two faces trying to look up from the floor. Cody was fuming. He grabbed Blake and drug him to his feet and led him downstairs.

“Keep Caleb here! Kyle! Go to Caleb’s truck and see if you can find that bag we’ve been looking for!”” He yelled as he pushed Blake toward the basement. Cody, Jordan, and Weston lead Blake to the basement. Blake went along as he didn’t have much choice. When they reached the basement, Cody tied him the way he and Caleb had tied Cody and Weston. With his hands above his head and ankles tied on his knees. His bare feet were raised 6 to 8 inches off the floor. They didn’t forget to remove his shirt.

“Let’s go get Caleb!” Cody along with Weston, Jordan, and Vaughn, got Caleb to his feet. Ashley followed. Cody wrapped the chains around the pole to where there was nothing left but enough to wrap Caleb’s ankles. And ordered Jordan and Vaughn to lay him on his stomach. “Take the cuffs off! Get his shirt!” Jordan and Weston held his arms while Vaughn removed his shirt. Kyle showed up holding a plastic bag. Cody locked Caleb’s ankles with the chains and padlocks, then cuffed Caleb’s hands behind his back. He grabbed one of Hunters old soccer socks and plugged Blakes nose and filled his mouth with Hunters old soccer sock and tied it in with the bandana Cody was gagged with earlier. He went for Caleb, but before he stuffed the Other nasty sock in he dropped the keys to the padlocks holding Caleb’s ankles, and the keys that locked Caleb’s hands behind his back. Into the sock and rolled it up. If you can get out before We’re done with your brother, I’ll let you both go until 10 pm. If not, it’ll still be a long week for you!” Then he plugged Caleb’s nose and stuffed the sock in to the struggling teens mouth and wrapped it with tape. Next Cody picked up the baby oil and tossed it to Kyle. “Have fun kiddo!” Kyle looked at Blake with a devilish grin then went behind the tied soldier boy and rubbed his feet with oil. Blake was already laughing behind his gag.

“I wish we had more than just this back scratcher to make it more fun for you, but I guess this will have to do!” Kyle said as tricked Blake and dug his finger nails into Blake’s defenseless bare feet.

“I might be able to help with that!” said Ashley as she ran upstairs and to her car. She returned a minute later and handed Kyle a hairbrush. Blakes eyes widened. He couldn’t believe she was helping his captors like this. He didn’t even get a chance to explain himself.

I bought it like week ago, realized I didn’t need it. Have at it!” she said as she sat on the floor and crossed her legs to watch the boys have their fun.

Caleb snapped to. He started rolling around trying to figure out how to free himself. Even looking down as much as he could at his gag. He could already tell this was going to be a hard escape, if it was going to be one at all.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Another great story!
Deleted User 520

Almost an hour had gone by since Caleb began watching Kyle viciously start tickling his brother. After 10 minutes the other boys joined in. Vaughn grabbed the hairbrush and started on one of Blakes feet while Weston grabbed the back scratcher for the other. Kyle moved into position to attack Blakes ribs, stomach, and armpits. It wasn’t long before Cody stepped in to help. Every few minutes they gave him a break and rotated their roles. Blake was not only in tears. He was starting to drip with sweat from all the struggling. Sweat dripped from his inch-long hair and rolled into his eyes making it hard to keep them open. Caleb had no choice but to watch as he struggled to find a way out. He was also in awe. His brother looked awesome tied up. So innocent looking, but the smart-ass soldier was now being overtaken by a bunch of immature teens.

Caleb finally got an idea. He brought his hands under his butt and sat up. He reached through his legs with his right hand to try to reach the tape. He threw himself forward grabbing the top of the tape on the right side of his cheek and pulled downward as hard as he could. The other boys were oblivious to it and Ashley had to work so she left already. As Cody was enjoying every minute of using the back scratcher he decided Blakes feet needed more oil. As he went to pour some into his hands He was pulled back and oil shot up and hit Vaughn in the mouth. Caleb raised his leg and kicked Vaughn on his side. He went around to Blakes front and pulled Kyle and Weston off at the same time. They both landed on their backs.

“My brother and I would like some time alone now, if you don’t mind!” Caleb said as he unwrapped the taped from his face.

“How the hell did you get out!?” Cody asked

“With secrets I’m not sharing with you. You guys are welcome to stay but nobody else is getting tied up today. Unless you just want to play around. Blake and I have some business to tend to as soon as the Pizza place opens, then we are going to spend the day chilling out.” He said as he started untying Blake.

Blake was still catching his breath when Caleb got him untied. He was tired like he just ran ten miles. He picked up his shirt and put it on. Caleb decided on a shower and put on clean clothes. Two hours later They got into Caleb’s truck and he drove to Samson’s Pizza just as they were opening at 11am.

“Caleb! Didn’t expect to see you so soon!” Mr. Samson said as he walked up shaking the boys hand.

“Yeah, I wanted to talk, well WE! Wanted to talk to you. This is my brother Blake. He’s home on leave from Germany.” He said as Mr. Samson and Blake shook Hands.
“I was hoping I could sign for Caleb to work for you? I know he really wants this job, and since I’m kin and over 18 is there any way?”

“Well let me look it up here and check. This new law is screwing things up everywhere.” Samson said as they all walked to his office.

“According to this it looks like you can as long as you’re considered responsible for him and I would say right now you are. We can do it, and if anything comes back on it, we’ll just have to wait for your dad to get back. Sound good?”

“Yeah that’d be great!” Caleb said

“Ok only thing is the shift are filled until Saturday can you start then?”

“I thought it was ok for me to start today! I mean it is Wednesday! It’s when I was supposed to start.”

“I just had to fill the shifts with another driver seeing as you had to wait. Don’t worry! You’re still hired and there will be a lot of work this summer. I know it’s a small town, but we cover a wide area. We have to in order to stay in business.”

“It’s no problem little bro! More time to spend together!”

“Yeah more time to stay tied up.” Caleb mumbled

“What was that son?” Samson asked.

“Oh, nothing just say I was hoping to start today! Saturday will be great, Thanks again sir!”

The brothers left the store and drove around town before going back to the house. Caleb suddenly pulled the truck over and got out. Blake followed as Caleb started walking down a dirt path. The same dirt path Caleb walked down just before he met his friends.

“Hey! Caleb, wait, what’s going on man!”

“Come here I want to show you something!” Caleb said as the two walked up the path and Caleb found the spot where he had met Weston. He explained the game they were playing that day, and how he and Weston bonded the first night. How Hunter got involved and so forth. Blake didn’t know hunter yet but may meet him while he’s here. Caleb explained how they made him feel welcome even with all the nasty tricks and devious schemes.

“Hey! You know what we should do!?” asked Blake “We should get a game going!”

“What no way!” I want to spend time with you.”

“You will! You and I take that kid… Vaughn. We team up against Cody, Jordan, and Kyle and we win! If they take us down, you just escape and help us. Come on we did this all the time in the city.”

“Only one problem. They still don’t know.”

“Know what!?”

“That I was good at escaping before I came here.”

“You haven’t told them! Dude that’s like your trademark move!”

“Another reason I haven’t told them. You told me never to share all your secrets about something you’re good at until it’s the right time. Don’t want to give them the advantage. I mean, what if we lose?”

“If we lose it won’t be any different. We still go back to them tying us up when we get home tonight. Still good to see you following my advice though.” Blake said as he rubbed his little brothers head.

“I hate it when you do that!” Caleb said as he fixed his hair. “They’re starting to get good at tying though. I mean I seriously couldn’t escape Cody’s ties at all until this morning!” Caleb said as he grabbed his phone from his pocket and sent out a group text for the boys to come to the park and bring something for the flags.

When the four boys arrived, Blake saw them coming. “I thought there were only four of them!” Blake said. Caleb ran to where Blake was and considered the situation. “Well we have to make some adjustments to our plan. Looks like Hunters grandmother is feeling better! There’s one more person joining in on the fun they’re going to have with us after this!”

“Quick who’s better? Hunter or Vaughn?”

“I don’t know I just met Vaughn a couple days ago. He’s only been tied up for a little bit at a time. If I had to say. I think Vaughn has a grudge against Cody. I don’t know what for though.”

“Ok be cool! I’m Blake and you are?”

“Hunter. I’m a friend of Caleb’s.”

“Nice to have you here! Ok, I thought as my little bro stopped and showed me this place and told me how he met all of you, that it would be cool to play some fun games instead of all this crap you all have been playing. What do you say to…. HMMM! Caleb, Vaughn and I, against you four?”

“I would hardly call that good for you!” said Hunter chuckling “We’ve all been doing this for years here except for you two. We’ll win in no time!”

“Oh!? Pretty confident nothing wrong with that!”

“Wait! Do I get a say in this? I mean I was just thrown out there!” said Vaughn. “I think it’s fair. Blake has training we all don’t Caleb is also new to the area, but he’s resourceful, and you all want these two strung up from the rafters in Caleb’s basement. I for one am here for the fun and I call this a great challenge.”

“Ok, what’s the deal then?” asked Cody

“Deal stays! Winners get to do what they want with the losers until… 10pm was it? After that Caleb and I go back to our dark basement prison until Friday night. If you guys win. It’s up to Vaughn if he’s going to join us or be done at 10pm tonight” Blake said.

“I’ll take that! I will join them until Friday night, if you win!” Vaughn said instantly regretting his words but having faith in the two brothers.

“Wait! This just isn’t fair. Only until 10 tonight? It doesn’t make sense, What’s the trick!?” asked Cody

“No trick! This is meant to be for fun. I say we should leave it until the end for Vaughn to make up his mind. No reason for him to do anything he isn’t willing to just for being our teammate!” After 10, Blake and I are still going through this together! If you can get us before that, I guess we start then. Just remember the two of us are the only ones who can drive my truck. Jordan has to drive his so Nothing starts until we get back to my house. Losers can be tied here to identify them but nothing beyond that. One round and ONLY! one round!” said Caleb.

“I don’t know. If we can just take you two over tonight. What’s the point?”

“The point is Blake and I want to have some plain fun for a little while. All of us just to have fun. We did an excellent job this last weekend, but things are starting to go to our heads again. We need to get past all that and have fun with it to. I’m tired of punching people in the gut and getting knocked down for something stupid myself.”

“I’m with that!” a female voice interrupted. “I want to be on there team though.” Ashley interrupted.

“Aren’t you supposed to be at work?” Cody asked

“Looked at the schedule wrong. I’m off today. Unless that is you don’t want a girl playing!?”

” Ok let’s figure this out!” Caleb said holding his hands up.

“I’ll switch teams!” Weston yelled as he ran over next to Vaughn.

“Alright then. I guess we have a game. Four against five!” Cody said, “Same locations?”

“Yep! Our flag is down by the big rock on the west side of the park. Yours in on the East side. Each team gets five minutes to prepare!” Caleb said as he repeated the words he heard two weeks before, only switching the sides this time.

Blake grabbed Caleb. “The east has a hill we can have an advantage to see them coming.” He whispered.

“I know but knowing your way around that can have its advantages.” Caleb said as he brushed his hand through his brother’s hair. “He’s getting cocky!” Blake thought as He ran towards their position.

“I don’t like this! You should have chosen the other side!” Blake said as he looked through trees on level ground.

“all we have to do is hurry up and wait right!?” Caleb said as he reminded his brother of the military’s golden slogan.

“Maybe there’s another way.” Blake said. “Weston, Vaughn! Go around to the left Chances are you’ll be caught, but not for long. Stay about 50 feet apart. Caleb wait here to get anyone who goes for our flag.”

“What about you?” Caleb asked.

“I’m going for the right side.”

As Caleb looked ahead he knew what Blake was talking about. The right side of the field was flat. Blake was going to wait as others got Vaughn, and Weston. Then he was going to go around. Blake had always been a strong runner. Caleb forgot he won state champion on the high school track team before he got in trouble. Fast running ran in their blood Caleb just hated to do it. He was a natural himself, just never had the interest in joining sports teams. His brother always inspired him to be better though. He couldn’t believe the spark his brother gave him to go a little further. He really missed him while he was gone. Caleb smiled with hope his brother had pulled this off.

Weston, and Vaughn took off sneaking through the trees until they reached an opening. Both agreeing they were ready made a break for it. Weston took off first, running through the wooded area not paying much attention except for what was in front of him. Once he was far enough ahead Vaughn ran. Vaughn saw Weston up ahead and decided to go far from Weston’s left side. Putting him further away from his potential captors. As Vaughn looked over he saw Hunter not only tag but tackle Weston.

Blake Began running as soon as he saw Weston tackled. He ran along the right side of the park at a full sprint. He took a glance over to the other side of the park and saw Cody tag Vaughn. Both started walking back to the prisoner area where Weston and Vaughn would be tied up. Blake had to make his way up the hill where the other team had their flag. Looking at his surroundings it was a pretty clear path. He fell to the ground suddenly though cutting his eyebrow. Kyle jumped on top of him after jumping out and grabbing one of his legs. Ashley walked up and high fived Kyle as they both smiled at their prisoner.

“Oh, He’s hurt!” Ashley said as she bent down and grabbed Blakes head.

“OW! Stop! That hurts!”

“UM are we done here?” Caleb said as he walked up to them from the west side of the field holding the losing teams flag. “Whoa are you ok Blake!?”

The three looked at Caleb in amazement as Blake held his head and fell back. Soon Cody and Hunter arrived back to the excitement. They stopped when they saw Caleb with the flag.

“Where’s Jordan!? He was supposed to be guarding the flag!” cried Cody.

“Oh, he’s over there. He fell and hurt himself. I think he sprained his ankle. He’s doing ok though!” Caleb said with little enthusiasm, as he tended to his brother.

“OK! How!” Cody asked

“Well I saw Vaughn and Weston get tackled. Blake went for the other side of the park. I figured everyone would be more focused on capturing people than getting the flags, So I went for the side Vaughn and Weston were on hoping that would be clear. When I ran up the hill Jordan came after me but hit a hole or something and hurt his ankle. I grabbed the flag and went back and tagged him making him a prisoner. Just the same as I’m doing with you two!” as he walked up behind Cody and Hunter patting them each on the shoulder.

Blake lost it laughing. He let go of his head and got up. “Alright let’s go get Jordan. I’ll drive his truck back to the house.” He said as he grabbed his brother and rubbed his hair again. Ashley couldn’t believe what she was seeing. She didn’t care about losing the game. She was in awe of not only the two brothers but the whole group. Even Cody was in a hurry to make sure Jordan was ok.

“Well that didn’t last long!” said Jordan as the others walked up to him. “Are you ok?” He asked Blake as he looked at the gash above his eye.

“I’ll be fine. We’re more worried about you.”

“Your brother is a sneaky little SOB. I’ll give him that!” Jordan said as he picked himself up.

On the way back to the house Blake stopped and picked up an ace bandage. He used it to wrap Jordan’s ankle right after they handcuffed Jordan to the pole in the basement.

“Not to add insult to injury, but I should’ve known better than to get a stay of execution due to injury!” Jordan joked.

Caleb unwrapped the chains he had been locked in earlier and locked Cody, and Hunter’s ankles to them. Kyle not having much choice was hogtied by Caleb. He didn’t stand much chance of getting out.

“What about me?” asked Ashley as Caleb finished tying Kyle.

Caleb picked up the extra pair of handcuffs. “You get cuffed to your brother.” He said as he latched one around her wrist and pulled down, dropping her to her knees and locking her to Cody. Caleb and Blake walked around taking everyone’s shoes and socks. Including Ashley’s Just because they felt like it.

“What now?” asked Vaughn.

“If I hear that one more time I’m going to tie you up with them.” Chill, relax, turn on my PS3. Do something! One thing though. Let’s get Kyle upstairs. I don’t want him letting them out.” Caleb also went around and searched all his chained-up prisoners for keys to handcuffs, and padlocks. He was making sure nobody was getting out.

“After about an hour Vaughn looked at the clock. It was 3pm. “Ok I’m bored, can I tie Cody up?”

“Why Cody specifically?” Caleb asked

“A few months back, over spring break he and I made a deal like this I was his prisoner for 5 days. Every day he tied me up and tickled me all day long.”

“Ok. That’s no different than what’s happening now.”

“You don’t understand. Every day he made it a point to tickle me until I passed out at least once.”

“That had to have been brutal! How long did it take you to pass out?” asked Blake.

“About half an hour each time and that was with no breaks to catch my breath. He made it last for an hour once on purpose. He’d tickle me until I had nothing left and stop just in time to catch my breath for a few seconds and start back up.”

“I see your point Let’s go tie him up. We’ll cuff Ashley to Hunter and lock her with the chain. That’ll drive her nuts!” Caleb laughed as he ran down the stairs.

Blake and Caleb locked Ashley just like Caleb said they would. Then took Cody to the middle of the room to assume the position Caleb and Blake had both experienced already. Vaughn helped him with his shirt. Five mutes later he was tied. Blake suggested leaving a gag out, so the others could sit, watch, and hear his torture taking place. Vaughn gathered the baby oil, back scratcher, and hairbrush and set them down next to Cody. Cody started struggling to get free. He was terrified of being tickled. Not something he’d wanted the others to know. Blake started seeing it on Cody’s face.

“Little nervous big guy?” Blake asked kneeling down next to Cody

“NO! I’m not scared.” Cody said with a trembling voice.

Blake started bringing his fingers towards Cody’s chest. Cody tried to move away from them but couldn’t. Suddenly Blakes fingers hit the defenseless boy’s ribs. Cody screamed and was already begging him to stop. After about 20 seconds Blake took his hand away. “All yours Vaughn! In remembrance of spring break!” Cody’s eyes widened as he heard the words Blake just said and now new why he was the one on display. He began looking frantically for Vaughn, but with his hands tied above his head he couldn’t move the way he needed to.

“Vaughn NO! Vaughn I’m sorry. I’m sorry about that! Vaughn please answer me. PleAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NO STOP! PLEASE STOP!!!! WAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!” Vaughn dug his fingers into Cody’s feet running them all over looking for the sweet spots. Vaughn figured them to be on the outside part of the arch and under the little punk’s toes. After about ten minutes he stopped and gave Cody a break. Cody was already broken he couldn’t stop laughing. He finally started to get himself under control when he saw Vaughn’s hand poke out and grab the baby oil. Suddenly it disappeared behind him. Vaughn spread the oil on Cody’s feet and listened as Cody started breathing harder. The next thing Cody saw was the back scratcher, and hairbrush disappear. Vaughn didn’t use them right away he let his fingers have some more fun.

Ashley watched as her little brother was tortured in front of her. “Stop now! He can’t take anymore!”

“Quiet! This is between the two of them. If you’d like I can tie you up and gag you!” Blake said as he leaned down towards her. She hit him at the gash above his eye causing it to bleed again.

“AHH! Damn it! That’s it. Caleb help me!” Blake said as he took the cuff off. Caleb started tying Ashley’s hands behind her back. Blake put the open cuff on Hunters other wrist. Next, he unlocked her leg. She tried to kick him, but he caught her leg. Hunter and Jordan looked at each other and Jordan shook his head. Hunter nodded in agreement. They were staying out of this one. There was nothing they could really do anyway. The brothers pulled Ashley across the room. “Weston bring me the rest of that rope!” Caleb said he tied her arms up with a large amount of rope, as well as her knees and ankles. Then he placed her in a hogtie. Blake returned with Ashley’s socks and a bandana and gagged the poor girl. The whole time Vaughn didn’t stop tickling Cody. Only now he was using the back scratcher which made Cody laugh and plea even louder.

As the boys finished tying Ashley up. Blake ran upstairs after noticing he was dripping blood on his arm from his eye.

“Weston watch them. I’m going to help Blake and check on Kyle.” Caleb said running upstairs.

“She really got you! Are you sure that won’t need stitches?” Caleb asked his brother.

“I don’t know it might. You just stay here. I’ll go have it checked out.”

“But the Hospital is like half an hour away. Maybe I should drive you.”

“No. I’ll be good. I’ll be back in a few hours.” Blake said as he held a cloth on his eye and walked out the door.

Caleb went back downstairs and saw Hunter and Jordan locked to the pole. “Ah crap!” He ran back up the stairs to catch Blake. He was already gone Caleb went back into the house and grabbed his phone to call Blake. The phone rang from the kitchen. Blake had forgotten it. “Shit!” said Caleb. He looked down at Kyle. Kyle was looking up at him with his young gagged face. “What are you looking at!?” Kyle’s eyes didn’t move as he watched Caleb disappear into the basement.

“Is Blake ok? I heard the door, then a car start!” Jordan asked

“Oh, he’s going to be fine. Only problem is you’re not.” Caleb said looking down at the two boys locked to the pole.

“What’s that supposed to mean!?” Hunter said with a hurried voice.

“He’s going to the hospital to get stitches.” Caleb said looking at Ashley. Her eyes got big as she tried to mutter the words “I’m Sorry!” It came out more like “MM PPPHHHHMM!”

“Ok, so he’s going to be gone for a few hours. What’s the big deal. The military will pay for his treatment, and he’s going to live. It’ll all be ok!” Jordan said.

“Yeah it’ll be ok! When he gets back with the keys to those cuffs and padlocks! He forgot his phone as he was rushing out the door. He’s not coming back to get it either. He used to forget his phone all the time.”

This made Vaughn stop the torture on Cody. Cody was spent his torture had been going on for a half an hour. He was hurting and almost too tired to talk.

“Let’s just untie everyone. Vaughn get Cody untied. Weston, help Ashley, I’ll go get Kyle. I’m sorry guys If you need to pee let me know and I’ll figure something out.”

Vaughn untied Cody’s ankles, so he could stand to have his hands untied. Weston untied Ashley and she took off running upstairs. As Caleb was untying Kyle. Ashley walked up slowly. “I’m so sorry Caleb! I didn’t know I’d make that cut worse.”

“That cut probably needed stitches the whole time. Besides, I’m not the one you need to apologize to. There Blake who we know why. Then there are two guys downstairs. One that is also injured that aren’t going anywhere until my brother gets home.”

“So, this is my fault!” Kyle said as Caleb pulled the gag from his mouth.

“How is it your fault?” Caleb asked

“I’m the one who tackled him. Come on Ash we can apologize together!” Kyle said jumping up and running for the basement door. Just before the door his barefoot slipped on the hardwood floor and he hit the ground letting out a loud yell and holding his arm in pain. Caleb and Ashley ran to him. “Just kidding!”

“I say we tie him back up!” Ashley said

“Maybe after you guys say you’re sorry to Jordan and Hunter. Go on, I’m going to get something to put under Jordan’s foot. Can’t be comfortable on that floor.”
Deleted User 520

Just to let everyone know I have added the Caleb series of stories all to the story catalog under Caleb's new home, and grouped them all together in order for readers to view them all faster. I felt that would be easier to reference the other series. I will keep that updated in the future as well. I hope that everyone is still enjoying them. I'm trying to add more twists to the story other than the boys constantly getting tied, gagged, and tickled. There will be more forms of torture. Nothing very extreme, and hopefully some twists to add to the real life aspect of it. Thank you!
Deleted User 1370

Post by Deleted User 1370 »

Blake looked at the clock in his car as he pulled in to the driveway. It was 9:55pm. Five minutes before he and Caleb were to become prisoners again. He walked up to the front door and opened it. He saw the rope where Kyle had been tied up. He wondered why he wasn’t there. He was even more startled when he saw the TV and PS3 missing. He thought about the kids in the basement and hurried over to the stairs. Just before he got there Caleb came up behind him. “How’d it go!” Blake jumped. “Jesus! You scared the crap out of me where’s the TV. “Downstairs.” Caleb said plainly Blake walked toward the stairs and went downstairs.

Hunter was laying on his back with his hands cuffed above his head staring at the ceiling. “It’s about damn time!” Hunter said as he sat up.

“What are you talking about?” Blake asked.

“You check your pockets lately bro?”

Blake got a look of terror on his face and slapped his left pocket feeling the keys to the handcuffs and padlocks. “Damn I never even noticed them. I am so sorry guys. I forgot my phone here did you try to call?”

“Right after you left. Didn’t occur to any of us until an hour ago. I should have jumped in the trunk and chased you down. By then there was no point. “By the way how’d it go? Caleb said as he grabbed the keys from his brother.

“7 stitches, They told me to try not to make any odd facial expressions!” He said laughing and making some goofed up face at his brother, at the same time sitting on the floor.

Caleb unlocked Jordan, and Hunter and both boys stood up and grabbed Blakes arms dragging him to the pole. “Hey what are you doing!?” Blake said as Jordan pulled his arms behind his back and cuffed them around the pole.

“Well we all agreed that this should be your punishment for not leaving those keys.” Caleb said

“What about you? Our time is up bro!” Blake said as Hunter locked both of his ankles with the chains.

“I know, believe me I know. Vaughn has agreed to join us in this, so I have to tie him up. Then Cody and Weston are going to decide what to do with me. Oh, and someone else has something to say” Caleb said as he grabbed some rope. Vaughn took his shoes and socks off and prepared to be hogtied. Ashley apologized to Blake for hitting him. Kyle apologized for tackling him. “No need to apologize. It was a game and we got hurt. That’s all.” Blake said pointing to Jordan.

“Ok well it’s been fun boys but we all have to go!” Hunter said referring to Jordan Kyle, and himself.

“You going to be able to drive with that ankle Jordan?” Blake asked

“I’m going to take them home. We’ll figure out Jordan’s truck tomorrow.”

After Vaughn was tied, Weston and Cody decided to give Caleb a break but no a huge one. A chair from the kitchen was brought down and Caleb was tied to that with a couple hundred feet of rope. They pulled his feet back under the chair and tied the rope of to the top of the chair. His arms were between the chair and his back to restrict movement. Rope was placed around his chest and stomach, then his thighs. They left the room and turned out the light. The light turned back on and the two captors grabbed Vaughn and pulled him to the middle of the room where Cody was tied. They did a decent job tying rope from Vaughn’s Feet to the rafters. They left enough room for him to roll and lay on his side if he wanted to, but so he couldn’t get over to Blake and have Blake untie him. “See ya in the morning fellas!” Cody said as he turned out the light again.

The three boys weren’t gagged so they talked for a few hours until they fell asleep one at a time Blake was the first. Then Caleb. Vaughn was up for a couple hours after the other two. He could feel the cold on his feet. He had to wonder what was going to happen over the next couple of days. He knew it was wrong to do but he started trying to get out of his hogtie. He had no intention of leaving. He just wanted to see if he could do it. 2 hours later Blake was awakened by someone pulling a blanket he used the previous night out from under his foot.

“SSHHH! I just want to cover you up!” Vaughn said whispering.

“What the hell are you doing? When did you get free?” Blake said also in a whisper

“About ten minutes ago. Don’t worry I’m not going to do anything stupid.”

“You’re damn right you’re not get those cuffs and lock yourself here with me!”

“Ok, just let me do this!” He said as he put the blanket over Blake. He did the same with Caleb. Caleb didn’t budge while Vaughn covered him up. He got some rope that he was tied with and tied the blankets over the boys, so they wouldn’t fall off. He found one for himself and put it over his legs. Then cuffed himself to the pole behind Blake with his hands behind his back.

“Hey Vaughn! Thanks!” Blake said. Moments later he was back asleep. Vaughn didn’t take long to close his eyes and drift off. Just before he did he noticed the outside was getting brighter. The sun was starting to rise.

Blake and Caleb were laughing and joking about their situation when Cody and Weston ran down the stairs. They figured it had been an hour since they woke up. Neither one of them had any way to check the time.

“Hello, my highly awesome looking captives!” said Cody loudly as he sounded well rested. He stopped when he looked around the room. “That! Is not where we left him!” He said pointing at Vaughn who was still passed out.

“I know. He got free during the night. I think he was awake for most of it. I made him cuff himself here. He didn’t want to leave. He just wanted to see if he could get out. Guess my little brother is losing his touch!” Blake said jokingly.

“Hey! I was tired as heck when I tied him up!” said Caleb defending himself.

“Don’t worry about it. I’m not going to torture you for it. Yet! Come on Weston. Let’s get the two brothers out and let them use the can and get some food. We’ll leave sleeping beauty be and check on him in a bit.” Cody replied.

“Let’s leave the cuffs off for now. We’ll have plenty of time later.” Weston suggested

“Yeah I think we can do that. Let’s get the cuffs off Vaughn to. He can come up when he wakes up” Cody said. After the cuffs were off he felt bad. Vaughn’s wrists were heavily marked where the cuffs dug into his wrists. He quickly grabbed Blake by the arm and looked at his. The marks were the same if not worse than Vaughn’s. “Sorry” Cody said to Blake.

“I’ve had worse. Just wait till it’s your turn.” Blake said as he patted Cody on the back and disappeared up the stairs.

As the four boys went upstairs Blake and Caleb both looked at the clock. It was 8:17am. Blake thought about Vaughn and figured he wouldn’t be awake for a couple more hours. “So, what’s on our agenda for today!? Bay fresh skin with Kyles fingers running all over us? Maybe some ice down our shirt! No wait I got it! Let’s be paraded through town strapped in the back of Jordan’s truck!” Blake joked.

“Actually, we were thinking maybe a day off.” Cody said as his eyes went in Weston’s direction. “Yeah. We’re having fun and all, but we were talking this morning and think you guys should have a break for a while. Maybe until 5 O’clock this afternoon.” Weston said

“HAHA! Where’s this coming from!? Are you guys getting soft?” Blake asked

“No! he’s right! You’ve only been here two days and you and Jordan got hurt yesterday! This whole thing is getting out of control. Maybe we just need to chill for a bit and not worry about any of it. They still have control for another day and a half after this afternoon. Let’s just hang out and play some games, take some showers! Because Cody and Weston stink! And have a normal day. Besides you shouldn’t do much with the chance of opening that cut up again.” Caleb said

“What are you guys talking about?” Vaughn said as he entered the kitchen and looked up at Blake chewing on some bacon.

“OK! I say we let sleeping beauty eat something then let him decide.” Blake said with as he went for the fridge and grabbed the orange juice with his mouth still full of food.

“What am I deciding?” Vaughn said with his eyes half focused.

“Don’t worry about it right now.” Cody said as he finished cooking some eggs and passed Vaughn the plate.

“Aren’t you two eating?” Caleb asked

“We already ate before we came down to get you guys.”

“How generous!” Blake said. Cody gave him a snotty smirk.

“You guys are the prisoners. Kind of our call.”

“Not to interrupt, but what am I deciding?” Vaughn asked as he pushed his empty plate away.

“Eat much lately spaz!?” Blake asked in amazement of how fast he finished his food.

Cody and Weston explained what they had decided, and how Blake thought Vaughn should have a say in it. Vaughn requested a few minutes to think on it. A few minutes turned into an hour.

“So, what’s it going to be? I’m getting tired of sitting around!” Caleb exclaimed as he jumped up from the couch and paced around the room.

“Well, I don’t think Blake should be tied with that gash on his head……. I just don’t see the point in this! We’re getting tied later anyway. If they want to give us time off why not just take it?”

“He has spoken!!!.... What’d he say?” Blake said jumping up from a kitchen chair holding his arms up as in glorious praise. Caleb walked over and hit his brother in the side. “Owe!”

“We’ll take the….” Caleb said as the doorbell rang. “Oh, you have to be kidding me!” He said as he went to the door. “Hi Ash! What are you doing here so early?”

“I wanted to check on you guys. Why aren’t you tied up?”

“Oh, you just get your kicks seeing guys tied up!?” Caleb said. Blake almost choked on another piece of uneaten bacon as he was holding back a laugh.

“I’m not in the mood. I took Jordan to the ER last night. His ankle was pretty bad. He’s on crutches for a week or so.”

“That sucks! We can drive his truck back to his house and pick him up to hang out here.” Blake said jumping up from his chair.

“I think right now he wants sleep. We just got back, I caught a nap in the waiting room.”

“Ok, what are you here for then? You should get some rest to!”

“I have to work. I just wanted to make sure you all weren’t murdering each other.”

“Guess we’re taking the day off boys! Too much going on with this right now. Caleb let’s take Jordan’s truck to his house. Cody, Weston plan your next move and don’t tie Vaughn up!” Ashley left as the brothers hopped in the trucks and took off.

As Blake and Caleb arrived back home a half hour later there was no one upstairs. They figured Cody and Weston disobeyed Blakes rule about tying Vaughn up. As they entered the basement though they found a different scene. The three teens they left at the house were playing video games and laughing. The brothers decided to join in and sat on the floor to watch, as Cody and Vaughn duked it out on a Call of Duty game. As the game finished Caleb spoke up.

“This is going to be boring. Tie me up! I’d rather struggle at trying to get loose than watch this all day!” Caleb said as he took his shoes and socks off and threw them on the floor.

“I’ll tie you up, but your prisoner buddies have to do the same, and there will be torture for going back on the deal we made earlier.” Cody said.

“I’m in do your worst! How about you Vaughn?” Blake asked

20 minutes later the boys were all well hogtied. Blake tested the knots, but he was tied so tight he couldn’t move his hands. Weston shoved Caleb’s and Vaughn’s socks in their mouths and sealed them with duct tape. Cody ordered Weston to help him with Blake and the two moved Blake right next to Caleb’s bare feet. They grabbed Vaughn and set him down to where his feet were also next to Blake’s face.

“Start sucking Blake!”

“Huh! No way. NO! I’m not putting my mouth on someone else’s feet! I don’t care if it’s my brother!”

“Ok we can just put you in that awesome tickling position and call Kyle over. I’ll let him go nuts until he gets tired. Last time he did that he didn’t stop for 8 hours. He didn’t even have that baby oil that time. How much fun could he have now?”

Blake moved closer to Caleb’s bare feet. He had hesitation and a disgusted look to his face as his lips went around Caleb’s toes. For the next half hour, he worshipped his brother’s feet. Taking instruction from Cody the whole time. He sucked the toes and licked the soles of Caleb’s feet. Cody finally grabbed him and drug him closer to Vaughn’s feet, where he did the same. Cody and Weston grabbed Caleb and put him near Blake’s feet where they took his gag off and made him worship his big brother’s feet. Blake was thrown off. He was having trouble with Vaughn’s feet as his were being licked. He was so ticklish he couldn’t take it and moved his head and began laughing.

“Having a tough time Blake!? Maybe it doesn’t taste good enough here!” Cody said as he spread peanut butter all over Vaughn’s feet. Even in between the toes. “You get to stop when it’s all cleaned off.” Cody said as he walked away and did the same to Blake’s feet for Caleb.

Caleb was in awe of what was going on. He didn’t want to, but he was in so much amazement of his brother’s feet he didn’t mind. Blakes feet were so soft Caleb couldn’t help but get a feeling of excitement as he started licking the peanut butter from his brother’s soles.

“Come on boys! Vaughn waiting on his turn!” Cody said Vaughn let out a few helpless moans behind his gag letting everyone know he was in no hurry.

“Man! Glad that isn’t me! Last time I did that I almost ralphed!” Weston commented.

As Blake finished licking Vaughn’s feet clean he looked up at Cody. The look on his face could have pierced through the teenager’s heart. Cody couldn’t help but laugh at Blake as he had peanut butter all over his face. He finally stopped and drug Vaughn to Blake’s feet, and Caleb to Vaughn’s and applied the sandwich condiment all over the feet of those still waiting. Weston took off upstairs and came back a few minutes later holding the bag that contained Hunters old soccer socks. Instead of using those though he grabbed a couple others that were almost as bad and filled Blake’s mouth with them before taping them in.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]ricktied[/mention]
Still enjoying those smelly sock gags, man 8-)

Really glad to see you're back at this.
Looking forward to chapter 8!

I know on some Phpbb3 boards, it's possible for the admins/mods to change a post author.
Maybe Chad, Jason, or Xtc might be able to put you back as the thread author by tweaking the first post.
That would allow you to make edits to the title as the chapter count increased.

[mention]chadmc90[/mention] [mention]Jason Toddman[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Deleted User 1370

Would be much appreciated [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] thanks for the feedback!
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago @ricktied
Still enjoying those smelly sock gags, man 8-)

Really glad to see you're back at this.
Looking forward to chapter 8!

I know on some Phpbb3 boards, it's possible for the admins/mods to change a post author.
Maybe Chad, Jason, or Xtc might be able to put you back as the thread author by tweaking the first post.
That would allow you to make edits to the title as the chapter count increased.

I tried to do so just now, but the program or whatever tells me that the name ricktied is already in use and to please use an alternate username. Maybe Chad knows better how to fix this obstacle.
Deleted User 1370

I wouldn't worry about it much. Another chapter or two and this series will be done. I can fix the problem by starting another series and including the last stories in the story catalog.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic