Holy Bondage Bat-Girl! (FM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 769

Holy Bondage Bat-Girl! (FM/F)

Post by Deleted User 769 »

“Okay Mister J, try to relax, it's just a little further,.. no peeking now, you wouldn't want to ruin the surprise,..”
Harley Quinn, resplendent in a skin tight red and black chequered costume with her face powdered white, led the Joker (himself dressed in a rich purple tuxedo, (his vision obscured by a blindfold) through a pair of double doors into the backstage area of a long abandoned television studio.

“This surprise had better be worth interrupting my sleep. I was having the most wonderful dream in which I was slowly eviscerating the Batman in front of a room full of sick orphan children,..” He said, his face breaking into a hideous smile that would give an orthodontist nightmares,..

“It is! I promise” Harley boasted, proudly puffing out her chest as she jostled him further into the building.

“Okay, we're almost there, just a few short steps,..” She said guiding him down the narrow corridor, past the dressing rooms and out onto the stage.

“Are you ready?” She asked excitedly, bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet like a hyperactive toddler on Christmas morning

“Does Batman have Daddy issues?” he cackled.
Harley pressed her weight down upon an oversized plunger letting off a flotilla of confetti canons and causing a steady stream of red and black balloons to descend from the ceiling.
The blindfold was pulled down from the Joker's eyes revealing a lone figure tied to a chair. Dressed in a figure hugging purple body suit with yellow cape and cowl, Batgirl (for it was she) had been lashed to an electric chair by thick leather straps around her chest, abdomen, arms and legs, her mouth stretched into a cruel grin by the silk scarf tied in her mouth.

“Ta-da! Happy Birthday Mr J!” Harley shrieked in his ear

The Joker, roared with laughter, a hideous, wheezing noise that sounded like someone had punched Shane Macgowan in the kidneys “Why,.. I didn't even know it was my birthday!”

“Of course it's not you silly goose. That's why it's such a surprise”

“Impeccable logic as ever my dear. And I see you got me just what I always wanted. A Bat-babe all bound up, gagged and tied! How,.. delicious” He said licking his hideous, lipstick stained teeth with antici-pation.

“Yay! Harley Quinn said applauding her own ingenuity, “I'm so glad you like it”

“Leather straps, electric chairs, 40,000 volts of electricity coursing through our veins,..” he purred

“Later my dearest,.. we have work to do,..” She teased causing their captive to roll her eyes in disgust.
Batgirl struggled desperately in her bonds as the Joker sat down in her lap, but the restraints had been fastened securely and wouldn't budge.

“So,.. How was your day?” he said addressing Batgirl as he draping his arms around her shoulders like a twisted parody of loves young dream.

“Whnndmrfhl. Ghrnt nhh tmll?” She grunted in an indolent response

“I'm sorry I can't understand you with that thing in your mouth”

Batgirl sighed. If there was one thing she hated more than being tied up, it was clichéd dialogue.
“Thht jhgm whfnt fhnnn thm fnrft tnmm,..”

“Come again,..”

“I said, 'That joke wasn’t funny the first 100 times I heard it” Batgirl replied stoically as he unhooked the scarf from her mouth.

“Everyone's a critic,..” he said replacing the gag.

“Still, upon reflection I have to say you're a big improvement over the Boy Blunder,.. all he did was cry and beg for mercy,..” he said stroking her red hair with something approaching (blood) lust,..

Harley, who had been watching and quietly seething, decided that she had seen enough,..
“You haven't seen the best part yet Puddin',..”

With a violent tug of the cord the heavy stage curtains parted revealing a packed auditorium.
“Surprise!!” Harley yelled excitedly, letting off a party streamer.

Among the sea of brightly coloured spandex costumes in the audience Batgirl spotted Catwoman, Riddler,Two-Face and the Penguin along with any number of petty hoodlums each of whom were decked out in the garish outfits favoured by the career henchmen.

All looked more than pleased to see her in a state of bondage.

“Greetings representatives of Gotham's criminal underworld and welcome to the latest instalment of 'Sanity Today'” Harley Quinn had somehow found time to don an oversized glittering silver tuxedo jacket over her jump suit and was now addressing the gathered throng of ne’er-do-wells in the rich, silky tones of a seasoned game-show host(ess)

“Tonight we will be celebrating the life (and subsequent demise) of the First Lady of Crime Fighting"
Cue ecstatic cheers from the gathered crowd/ angry mob.

“But first, without any ado being furthered, it's time for me to introduce our Star Turn for the evening,.. your hero and mine,.. Mr. Showbiz himself,.. voted three times most eligible bachelor in the Criminal Justice System,.. the homicidal, suicidal, genocidal killing machine,.. boys and girls, and children of all ages, please puts your hands together and welcome,.. THE JOKER!!!!”
Canned applause was pumped into the studio as he sauntered onto the stage,..

“Aw shucks” He sighed with an exaggerated display of self-deprecation that would do credit to an Academy award winner “You shouldn't have,..” (whispering to Batgirl) “They love me. They really love me!”

The Joker brushed past Harley and snatched up the microphone stalking the stage like a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm.
“So,.. there's this lady who's feeling unwell and goes to see the doctor for some advice.
After completing an exhaustive series of tests the Doctor says to his patient 'Ma’am I have bad news and worse news for you'.
'Oh my goodness what’s the bad news'
The doctor says 'You have 24 hours to live'
The Lady begins to cry and says 'Oh my god,.. Wait, what's the worse news?'
To which the Doctor replies 'I've been trying to call you since yesterday'”
The audience, most of whom were too terrified not to laugh, did so.

“Tonight's special guest is none other than the Daredoll herself, Gotham's best dressed crime fighter, that Purple Paragon of virtue,.. BATGIRL! So let's give all give her a big round of applause,..”
The audience remained sitting on their hands.
“Wow. Tough crowd. (I bet they cheered for the huntsman in Bambi,..)”The Joker remarked to Batgirl who merely glared back in response.
"Okay Harl, set up the generator while I tell our lovely contestant what she's won”

Batgirl watched helplessly as Harley Quinn connected the cables at the back of the electric chair to the power supply.
It purred menacingly as it was switched on,..
“Justice is best served piping hot Batgirl,.." Harley said happily as she bucked Batgirl's head in place using using a mouth and chin strap "and you're going to melt just like a grilled cheese sandwich”
Batgirl would have loved to offer a witty re-joiner but the scarf tied between her teeth made the whole process too demeaning.

“What?! Nothing to say. No pithy come back? No, 'you'll never get away with this' speech?”

“Mhnbm nhh fhhhld hhvm thhhght hbhht thht bmfhrm nhh pht h ghg Hmn mn mhhth?” She replied indignantly.

“Exsqueeze me? Baking powder. Can we try that again?” Harley said removing the cloth from her mouth so it hung like a neckerchief.

“I said, 'if you wanted me to engage in banter with you maybe you should have thought about that before you put a gag in my mouth?'”

“Ha, ha, ha! The Joker wheezed wiping a tear, “You're so much more fun than your Boss. I've never even Ol' Bats so much as crack a smile. Still, time is pressing, let's get on with the show,..”

At this prompt, Harley Quinn produced a handful of cue cards from the inside of her jacket and handed them to the Joker.
“Now it says here that you're new to the Gotham dating scene but that you're single and you're ready to mingle,..”

Batgirl didn't repond, but simply concentrated on trying to slip free of her restraints,..

“Hmm, it seems that your 'turn on's' include lycra, long walks on the beach and,.. bondage?! Really? Tsk, tsk, what would the Batman say if he knew you enjoyed this whole 'bind and gag' routine?”

“Do those cards also say that my 'turn off's' include homicidal clowns and talking in movie theatres?” She responded sharply.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” He said collapsing into helpless laughter.

Harley's patience, much like her mind, had finally snapped “When are we going to plug her?”

“Patience my dear. Patience. Let our caped crusader have her final moment in the sun. Tell, me, do you have any last words for our loyal viewers Batgirl?”

“Well I guess I just wanted to say 'congratulations',.."

“Why Batgirl, I am truly humbl,..” The Joker said basking in the glow of victory,..

“You didn't let me finish,..” She said interrupting his victory speech before it could leave the station “I was actually speaking to Harley,.. I mean, after all she was the one who captured me. I'm sorry if you found my words misleading,..”

“Don’t mention it” He sulked, his words barely audible.

However, whilst Harley was ecstatic, bordering on mania, the Joker appeared to be on the verge of hyperventilating.

“Just think Joker, you spent years kidnapping me, tying me up and locking me in any number of overly elaborate death traps with no success. Then your girlfriend gets the job done on her very first go. Ironic. Don't ya' think?”

“What. Did. You. Just. Say?!?!” He asked, her mouth forming an involuntary rictus grin that would shame a Great White.

“I'm confused Mr J” One of the clowns interrupted “Does this mean that Harley is in charge now?”

“Yeah!” A voice came from the balcony, “Long live Harley Quinn!”

“We love ya' Harl!” Came the shout from the circle pit.

All at once the Joker, in one fluid movement, produced an elongated pistol from inside his overcoat and shot a round off at the nearest clown who promptly collapsed in a crumpled heap.

“One from the vaults” He laughed even as the smoke cleared from the barrel of the gun.
The Joker smiled. He could taste the fear in the air.
Terror. It was like candy to him, a rare wine, blood in the water,..

“I suggest you all leave. Now. Unless you wish to join your dearly departed friend,..”
At this point, perhaps deciding that discretion was almost certainly the better part of valour, the assembled crowd began to beat a tactical (and swift) withdraw towards the exits.

“Are you mad at me Mr J” Harley fretted, suddenly afraid for her life

“You humiliated me Harl, worse you did it in front of all of my peers,..”

“I'm sorry, I just,..” She spluttered, fighting back the tears.
You had no right to interfere with my fun. Killing bats is my business, and business was good”

“I didn't mean to upset you but,..”

“Enough!! I want you gone. Go now, and never darken my towels again”

“But, but,..” She was crying now,..

“Get out! And take those damn hyena's with you!”

A visibly deflated Harley shuffled away wiping her nose on the sleeve of her jacket as she went.
“And stay out!” He yelled as she slammed the door behind her.
“Look, I really have to apologise for my young apprentice” he said turning back his attention to the captive Batgirl. “Let's just pretend the whole thing never happened and do this some other time okay?”
Batgirl simply nodded, unsure what else to do.
“That's the trouble with the youth of today” He moaned to no one in-particular, “No sense of history. No respect for tradition”
He retrieved his fedora and placed it back on his head
“Don't you want to know why I don't simply shoot you in the head? It's because guns are too quick,.. you can’t really savour,.. all the,.. little emotions. You are at your best when you're fighting for your life,.. I mean, it was so resourceful,.. using my vanity as a weapon,.. You know, if this weren't happening to me it would almost be funny. Oh what the hell, I can take a joke,..” He said with a sneer that was part Billy Idol, part Charles Manson.
“But all good things,.. Parting is such sweet sorrow, dearest. I assume you can get yourself loose without my help,..?”

“Already done” Batgirl said triumphantly, all at once free from her bonds.
Distracted by the performance of his closing monologue the Joker had failed to notice as the teenage crime fighter performed her latest, miraculous escape.

“Most impressive”

“Thank you. It's becoming something of a party piece”
He reached for his gun, but with the skill of a practised crime fighter Batgirl quickly disarmed him and emptied the chamber of bullets,..

“I don't suppose,..” He said backing away from the stage with his hands raised “that maybe this one time, we can skip on the beating. You know, in light of my good behaviour ,..”

“What do you think?” Batgirl replied with a smile as she untied the silk scarf from around her neck.

“Okay” He said, adopting a defensive stance much like a boxer preparing to face a machine gun “But try not to damage the bridge work. I only just got them repaired from the last time Batman arrested me”

“I'll do my best” Batgirl said clenching her fists “but I make no promises, because, rest assured, this is going to hurt..”
Fin.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Love it!!!!!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Good story, just a shame Catwoman didn't get more involved. Still a very good read.

I really think Batgirl enjoys being tied, and helpless.

Which is good for the villains, and us too, as we get to read about it. :D
Deleted User 715

Post by Deleted User 715 »

Should have pulled the switch sooner :roll:
Deleted User 769

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 6 years ago Love it!!!!!
Glad you approve :D
Deleted User 769

Tieup1 wrote: 6 years ago Good story, just a shame Catwoman didn't get more involved. Still a very good read.

I really think Batgirl enjoys being tied, and helpless.

Which is good for the villains, and us too, as we get to read about it. :D
Thanks for the feedback.
Really glad you enjoyed my little story (despite lack of staring role for Catwoman)
Maybe I can arrange for Selina Kyle to return for a rematch in the near future,..
Hmm, maybe you’re right. The Joker certainly seems to think Batgirl enjoys playing with ropes and gags,.. ;)
Deleted User 769

AlexUSA_99 wrote: 6 years ago Should have pulled the switch sooner :roll:
Ha! No doubt. But where would be the fun in that? Also, who would clear up the mess? Besides, who wants to have their workplace smell of burnt Batgirl for the next week? ;)
jayarieldrillowup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jayarieldrillowup »

Hmm you did you research finally. Excellent.
'And behold one arose who once was thought to be dead and he spoke saying,"Heaven said I was too evil and hell said I was too good." Now he wanders forever as an immortal with magic as his birthright and as his curse.'
Deleted User 769

jayarieldrillowup wrote: 6 years ago Hmm you did you research finally. Excellent.
Failure to prepare, is preparing to fail ;)
jayarieldrillowup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Stiletto Amore wrote: 6 years ago
jayarieldrillowup wrote: 6 years ago Hmm you did you research finally. Excellent.
Actually I believe the correct quote in this instance is "Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it in the future."
'And behold one arose who once was thought to be dead and he spoke saying,"Heaven said I was too evil and hell said I was too good." Now he wanders forever as an immortal with magic as his birthright and as his curse.'
Deleted User 769

jayarieldrillowup wrote: 6 years ago
Actually I believe the correct quote in this instance is "Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it in the future."
Ha, ha! Well, every gal should have a hobby,.. even those of us who fight crime whilst dressed in figure hugging purple spandex,.. ;)
jayarieldrillowup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Ha, ha! Well, every gal should have a hobby,.. even those of us who fight crime whilst dressed in figure hugging purple spandex,.. ;)
And the real Batgirl would not be that foolish either. Was sad what Joker did to her. :(
Deleted User 769

And the real Batgirl would not be that foolish either. Was sad what Joker did to her. :(
That was unbearably grim. Fortunatly, all of my adventures take place in the late 60's (Adam West and Burt Ward being just out of shot,..) where the worst danger faced by our dominoed damsel is the occasional rope burn,.. ;)
jayarieldrillowup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

That was unbearably grim. Fortunatly, all of my adventures take place in the late 60's (Adam West and Burt Ward being just out of shot,..) where the worst danger faced by our dominoed damsel is the occasional rope burn,.. ;)
I see some grammar issues you can easily fix if not too tired.
Deleted User 769

Correcting my grammar/ spelling is a full time occupation I fear,.. :)
jayarieldrillowup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Correcting my grammar/ spelling is a full time occupation I fear,.. :)
Luckily then I offer my services here freely in that department. XD Sometimes I am a grammar **** though XD.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Deleted User 769

Emma wrote: 6 years ago:lol: :lol: :lol:
I take it this means you liked it ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic