Captured by a High School Rival (F/M) part 5 added!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]WillHBonney[/mention] Hey there!
A new user [mention]Dany Osewat[/mention] wrote you a nice comment and tried to reply to this thread a few minutes ago, but ended up pressing the wrong button and creating a mod report instead.

[mention]Dany Osewat[/mention] I hope you're going to repost that nice comment you initially wrote the author.
I'm sure [mention]WillHBonney[/mention] would love hearing from you and how you're enjoying this tale!

UPDATE: Since the concerned user doesn't seem intent on reposting the message he tried to write you, I'm taking the liberty of reopening the moderation alert report he accidently opened and quoting the message he initially intended to post here:

It reads:

Hey, I love this story please continue it

I would like Lauren to force the main character to smell her socks or to tie her shoe in his head, while he is hogtied and left him in a storage for the night
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] cheers for the heads up!

[mention]Dany Osewat[/mention] thank you very much for the feedback Dany. If you’re into foot worshipping then you should check out some of my other stories. You can find a list of them on my profile. There’s plenty of foot worshiping and forced shoe smelling in all of them!
Dany Osewat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dany Osewat »

WillHBonney wrote: 3 years ago @bondagefreak cheers for the heads up!

@Dany Osewat thank you very much for the feedback Dany. If you’re into foot worshipping then you should check out some of my other stories. You can find a list of them on my profile. There’s plenty of foot worshiping and forced shoe smelling in all of them!
You are welcome. I have read all and I love them. But this is my favorite and I would like to see Lauren to torture the main character in this way in the end
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Part 6:

I continued to slowly spin as I dangled from the climbing frame. Each time I passed Lauren I could see her devious grin through the gaps in the pink headband blindfold. Finally my spin stopped leaving me facing my captor.

"Ready?" She smiled as she drew her arm back and prepared to throw.

My eyes squeezed shut in preparation for the impact. There was a pause... then the sound of Lauren swinging her arm. I clenched my body preparing for the ball to strike me but nothing. Behind me I heard the sound of the ball bouncing off a wall.

"Shit. Hang on!" Lauren cursed. I opened an eye and peered through the headband to see an annoyed Lauren reaching for another ball. She grabbed a second ball and lined up another throw. Again I shut my eyes and braced.

Again, nothing. The ball whizzed harmlessly past me as I gently swayed.

"Oh for frghhhh!" Lauren once again groaned in frustration.

This time I opened both eyes. Through the blindfold I could see her clenching both her fists and waving her arms in anger. It was almost calming to see even with my completely immobilised she still couldn't hit me. Her over-exaggerated gestures of frustration were comical. I couldn't help but let out a slight giggle through my tape gag.

"Mmhmhmhmh" I sniggered.

Despite her audible groaning Lauren heard my giggles. She halted on the spot and glared over at me. Her face looking very annoyed. She paused.

"Pffffff hahahaha" she burst out laughing. "Ugghhh I'm hopeless aren't I?" she chuckled. We shared a giggle together as I nodded in agreement. "Mmmph hmmm".

"Oh well" Lauren interjected. "It's not like I'm in a hurry right? I mean I'm not going anywhere. You're not going anywhere. So I've got all the time I need to get it" she smiled, enjoying reminding my of my helplessness. She grabbed another ball from the rack.

She took aim and threw the ball. Finally she hit her target. Although the throw lacked any power with the ball harmlessly slapping off my taped arms and falling to the floor. I gazed down as the ball rolled back towards Lauren.

"Ugghhh it's no use" she gave up. The ball rolled towards her. She raised up her bare foot and slapped the ball with her toes sending it flying towards me. It smacked sharply against my tied legs sending me swinging backwards.

"Mrrghhh!" I winced in pain.

"Yessss!" Lauren celebrated. "Finally!" She raced over to the rack and grabbed 2 more balls and placed them down on the floor. I watched as my back and forth swinging began to slow down.
She took a step backwards before running forwards and smacking one of the balls with her bare foot. The ball flew towards me, whacking me in the chest just above my tightly wrapped arms.

"Wooohoo!" Lauren cheered as she jumped up and down. Once again I winced in pain, groaning and wriggling as I swung backwards.

Before I could even finish my groans she kicked the second ball. This time the ball flew upwards towards my face. It slapped me square on the nose, pushing the pink headback up onto my forehead.

"MMMRRRGHHHH!" I flailed in pain.

"Oops! Sorry" Lauren chuckled. She paused and watched me as I squirmed and wriggled hard into my makeshift straitjacket. My feet wiggled helplessly below as I desperately tried to touch the floor.

"Well. I'd say we're even now!" Lauren smiled. I abruptly ended my groans, unable to believe what I was hearing. Here I was completely defenceless and yet she was showing me mercy.

"I'll get you down" she added as she approached and began untying the rope that held me suspended from the climbing frame.

Suddenly I dropped to the floor, cluncking down onto the single high heel and the fuzzy sock. Lauren placed her arm on my back steadying me as I stumbled.

"Here, have a seat" she calmly spoke as she reached behind and pulled a seat up behind me. She placed her hands on my sides and gently lowered me down onto the seat. It was a plastic, 4 legged chair from one of the classrooms. I gazed up at Lauren.
She turned around and began grabbing something from the floor. I watched her back in anticipation. I prayed that she would be grabbing scissors.
She swung back around to reveal she was holding the ropes that had previously suspended me.

She took the first rope and began wrapping it around my waist and around the back of the chair. She positioned the rope so that it sat just underneath my criss-crossed arms. She walked behind the chair and dragged hard on the ropes, pulling me tight against the back of the chair. The rope harness that she had used to suspend me remained tightly bound across my chest and shoulders. As I leaned back, the rope harness dug into my back.

"Mrrrgh hmmmm!" I yelped as my eyes bulged.

"Sh sh shhh" Lauren whispered as she knotted the rope behind the chair.

Once she finished knotting the rope she grabbed another and wound that one around my body and the chair also. This time the rope was positions just above my crossed arms. Again she knotted it behind the chair.
She walked around to stand in front of me and inspect her efforts. She grabbed parts of the ropes and pulled on them, ensuring they were tight enough.

"Mmm. Perfect" she muttered as a smile grew.

"Mmmphh hmmm!" I complained as I swung my legs upwards towards her drawing her attention to my un-matching footwear. She knelt down and grabbed both my ankles.

"What's wrong? Does it annoy you that these don't match?" she mocked as she wiggled my legs.
"tell me what you'd prefer then? I can give you the other heel?" she held up my heel'd foot.
"Or I could give you the other sock?" she held up the socked foot.

"Mmmrrgghhhhh!" I moaned as I yanked my legs out of her hands. What I really wanted was to be untied!

"Well if you can't make your mind up then I'll leave you as you are!" she snapped back at me. Still kneeling down, she reached over and grabbed 2 more ropes and began tying my legs to the chair legs. She wound each rope up and down my legs ensuring they were tightly anchored to the chair legs before knotting them tightly.

"There we go. Problem solved" she smiled up at me. She stood up and walked behind me. I turned my head to follow her but she walked out of my eyeline. Behind me I could hear her rustling.

Suddenly, her hand grasped the rope harness where it ran across my shoulders. She began yanking and tugging at it. I could feel her tying another rope around it. She dragged the rope down the back of the chair, winding it around the 2 ropes that held me on the chair. She finished by passing the rope under the chair and out between my legs where she left it lying. I tried to lean forwards to gaze down at it but it helped pin my back to the seat.

Lauren re-emerged wearing her satchel and dragging a second chair, the same type as the one I was tied to. She positioned the chair directly in front of me, about 1 metre away, and sat down on it. I watched warily as she sat. She made eye contact and gave a friendly smile.

"You've picked drama as one of your classes right?" she casually asked.
"Mpph hmm?" I nodded, suspicious of her inquiry.
"I kinda wish I did too" she muttered as an aside. "anyway, let's play out a little bit of a scene then" she chirped. "Ok?"
"Mph hmm?" I nodded again. She began explaining.

"Ok, so you're a secret agent right? And you've been tasked with sneaking into and evil villain's lair. Let's say the villain is... Miss McLeland ok? So she has this big evil lair right? And you sneak in. But she captures you and decides to put you in her dungeon. So she straps you up in a straitjacket, and she stuffs a big pink stress ball into your mouth and tapes it up. Then she takes you to her dungeon and ties to a chair and she decides she's going to leave you there whilst she's carrying out her evil plan. Following so far?" Lauren enthusiastically explained.

"Mphh hmm..." I nodded. I I felt a mixture of emotions as Lauren laid out the scene. Was she mocking my predicament? She continued.

"This is where I come in" she proudly pointed to herself.
"I'm also a secret agent. On the same side as you. And because you have gotten captured they send me in to stop Miss McLeland and to rescue you from the dungeon. So I'm in the secret lair and I sneak into the dungeon and I find you sitting all strapped up and captured. You beg me to untie you but I don't. I leave you so I can try stop Miss McLeland all by myself so that I'm the hero! You're annoyed at me as I leave you but you can't stop me because you're still all tied up, and really you're just grateful that I'm here to rescue you. Still following?"

"Mpph hmm" I unenthusiastically responded.

"Good! So here's where our scene is: I've not long left you to go fight Miss McLeland when suddenly you hear the dungeon doors open. You can't believe that I've already defeated her and I'm back to rescue you so soon! But instead you see Miss McLeland enter. She's captured me too! And now she's tying me to a chair as well!" Lauren gasped!

I stared at her as I sat tied to the chair.

"Maybe it'll help if I get a bit more in character!" Lauren grinned as she reached into her satchel and drew out the 2 rolls of duct tape from earlier.
She squeezed her legs together and began winding the duct tape around her ankles. I watched in complete bewilderment as she slowly wound the tape up her legs, mummifying them. She leaned forwards and bit off the tape and patted her hands down her legs to ensure the duct tape was nice and smooth.
Next she reached back into the bag and pulled out a piece of pink cloth. She unravelled it revealing it to be a pair of pink ankle socks.

"I found these under Miss McLeland's desk!" she grinned. "They were tucked inside her running shoes. It seems like something that evil Miss McLeland would use right?"

"Remember! You're angry at me for getting captured and not rescuing you first! And you're afraid because evil Miss McLeland has us tied up in her dungeon!" Lauren reminded me.
She opened her mouth and rolled the pair of socks inside her mouth.
"Aarghhphhhh" she groaned at the realisation of the presumably awful stench from Miss McLeland's running socks. Once she was satisfied with their placement she grabbed the duct tape roll and began winding it around her mouth. I watched as she rolled her head allowing the duct tape to wrap around her mouth and chin. Similar to how she had secured the pink stress ball tight inside my mouth.

"Mrrrggpphhh!" she moaned as she tested her gag. She continued winding several more times before she ripped the tape and flattened it down.

"Hmmmphhh" she shrugged as she sat forwards and searched the satchel again. This time she drew her hands out and proudly showed me a pair of handcuffs. She must have found them in the drama department prop box.

"Mmmphh!!!" I wriggled, attempting to warn her against wearing the handcuffs. Having used them as a prop in the past I was aware of how infamously unreliable the key was at unlocking them.

She slapped the handcuffs onto her left hand then placed both hands behind the back of her chair. I continued to warn her.

"Mmmphhh mmmphh!!!" I frantically shook my head.

*click*

The handcuffs locked over her right wrist. She slouched down in the chair.

"Mmmmphhhh" she gazed up at me, clearly smiling behind her gag, enjoying her new predicament.

I shook my head at her. I couldn't believe that she had tied herself up. Now we were both screwed and would be left in our predicaments until the morning!
I continued to show my discontent and anger with her.

"Mrrgghhh!!!" I continued to shake my head. Lauren sat and sulked. To her, we were now playing out her scenario.

"Mphh hmmm hmmm" Lauren pretended to cry.

Suddenly, the long cylinder of tape that was her taped legs began to shimmy towards me. I looked down at her bare feet which peeked out the bottom of the mounds of tape. She was using her toes to crunch and drag her legs forwards.
She slid her feet closer towards me until her foot was on top of the rope which was on the floor between my legs. The rope which was connected up the back of my chair to the back of my tight rope harness.
She spread her toes and grasped the rope in between her toes.

"Mppphhh?" I looked up at her. Despite the thick tape gag I could tell she was grinning menacingly. Had she not been gagged she probably would have added a "mwahaha".

She began to pull her legs back towards her, slowly tugging on the rope with her feet. The rope slowly tightened up the back of my seat, pulling back on my harness, dragging me backwards into the chair. The knots in the harness dug into my back.

"MMMMRRGHHPHHHPHHP!!!" I yelped. Once again my eyes bulged. My feet flailed on the floor, desperately trying to reach the rope and stop Lauren from dragging it. My hands helplessly squirmed by my sides. Despite Lauren also being tied up, she had still given herself a way to torment me.

"MMMRRPGGPHHHHH!" I continued to cry.

Lauren joined in the crys.
"MMMPHHHH!" she mockingly moaned, still tugging on the rope.

We both screamed and groaned into our gags, as though we truly were captives locked up inside Miss McLeland's dungeon.

To be continued...
Thanks for reading! Let me know your thoughts on this chapter. Do you like the scenario Lauren has came up with?
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Huh, did not see this coming. I love it, it's almost entirely unthinkable, what is Lauren doing? Why? Who can say but my god the payoff will be great.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

What a predicament our charters are in now. This seems it could go a few different ways. One, the key could work and nothing really changes. Two, the key doesn't work and she has to try and untie him and he perhaps gets his revenge. Three, they are both totally screwed and have to wait to be found by someone else. After what Lauren has put him through, I vote for revenge :lol:
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

This didn't go the way I thought it would at all! What will she come up with next?
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

ha ha, well What a interesting and rather surprising turn of events ! I mean, I can't say I would have guessed she'd tie herself up as a way to mess with him, ( and evens still be able to torment him while so :lol: ) but I love the idea, though wonder if this means things might end up not going as she planned or she has another trick up her sleeve he's not expecting , either way, I guess we'll all have to just wait to see :D another great job.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

An interesting development, looking forward to seeing what happens next
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

I love this story, I love both Lauren and the MC, they're really good characters.
I'm starting to think Lauren has a thing for being tied up herself.
I hope their relationship gradually improves and that the MC isn't left in trouble with his teachers though.
Taco8822
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Taco8822 »

Loved this story hope it does get continued eventually
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

This was a great story idea thanks for writing this. I read this a while back and just found it again. Looking forward to rereading it!
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
Chucksvansbondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Chucksvansbondage »

This image here of him loosing his converse is so so hot
WillHBonney wrote: 3 years ago Part 3:

Lauren held up the pink stress ball and squished it in her fist. She opened her palm and the ball quickly sprung back into shape. She smiled as she inspected the ball. She walked over to me and placed the ball and tape on a shelf next to us.

"Right, lets get this thing off your face" she grasped the side of the net wrapped around me head. She tugged at it and began unraveling it. I rolled my head in a circle as the net unwrapped. Slowly the net loosened. I pushed the ping pong ball against the net with my tongue.
The final piece of the net fell off my face and the ping pong ball popped out my mouth and past Lauren's face.

She quickly leaned to the side and dodged the ping pong ball.
"Woah!" she giggled as it fired past her face.

"You must have really wanted that out your mouth!" she laughed. "Well if you think a ping pong ball is bad then..." she reached over to the shelf and grabbed the pink stress ball.

"Lauren! Please don't gag me!" I pleaded with her. She paused and looked at me with an expression of feigned interest.
"I wont say anything I promise!" I continued.

She gently placed her hand over my mouth and pressed tightly against my lips. She looked down at her hand as she rolled the pink ball in her palm.

"It's not so much that you won't say anything" she softly responded. "It's more that you can't say anything..." she grinned as she raised her head to look at me. She scrunched the ball up in her hand.

"Open up!" she smirked as she pulled her hand away from my mouth.

"Please I worghphhhh!" I pleaded as she shoved the pink ball inside my mouth. She let go of the ball allowing it to expand inside my mouth.

I wrestled with the make-shift straitjacket as the ball expanded. I pushed it with my tongue hoping it would fly out of my mouth as the ping pong ball had. I pushed against the ball but it held in place. It had expanded so that it was now positioned behind my teeth.
I tried to close my mouth down on the ball but it my mouth sprang back fully open. It packed out my entire mouth.

"Hrrrmmmphhh" I groaned as the ball blocked my entire mouth off.

"It's a bit bigger than a ping pong ball isn't it!" Lauren taunted as she tapped the visible side of the ball in my gaping mouth with her finger.
"Can you push it out?" She gently held the ball with her index and thumb and gave a gently tug at it. It pulled against my teeth.
"Looks like it's nice and stuck" she smiled. "But, we always want to be sure!" she walked over to the shelf and picked up the grey tape.

She began peeling off a strip from the duct tape. She took the exposed strip of tape still attached to the roll and placed it on my cheek. She began dragging the roll around my head, winding the grey duct tape around my mouth and the exposed pink ball.
She forcefully yanked my head around as she wound.

"This feels so good!" she celebrated as she continued to wind the tape around my head. She raised and lowered the tape as she wound ensuring it created a thick wrap going from my chin to under my nose.
After several wraps she stopped and leaned in to bite the tape. She pressed the palm of her hands around the tape gag ensuring it was all tightly stuck to my face.

"Oh yes. That's a good gag" she smiled.

"Hrrmmmphhh" I exhaled as I stood there helpless.

Lauren took a few steps back and admired her work. Her head scanned me for potential weaknesses in her ties but she found none.

"Ok, so. We can begin your punishment now." She clapped her hands together. "I figured we would kick the evening off with a little game hmm?" She placed her hands on her hips and smiled.

She dragged a chair over and positioned it behind me.

"Have a seat whilst I grab some equipment for this game." she commanded as she turned to her box.

I stood for a moment staring at her. I slowly lowered myself down onto the chair, conscious that if I fell over I would be stuck. I lowered myself onto the chair and waited as she rummaged. My jaw was beginning to ache from the large ball stuffed inside my mouth.

"There we go!" she smiled as she turned around to face me again. She walked over and sat on the floor by my feet. On the floor she placed 1 of Ms Thompson's black stiletto heels and a single black fuzzy sock.

Image Image

"One of Ms Thompson's high heels from under her desk" she smiled as she pointed to the heel. "And I found this in the girls lost and found box." she pointed to the black fuzzy sock.
I looked confused down over my straitjacketed arms at her on the floor.

"It'll all become clear" she smiled as she noticed my expression.
In one quick move she grasped both of the white converse that were on my feet and yanked them off. I jumped at the suddenness. My legs swung upwards allowing her to pinch my socks and rip them off my feet leaving me barefoot. She stuffed my socks back inside the converse that lay discarded on the floor.
She held up my left foot and gazed at it.

"You've got cute feet" she smiled. "Shame about the rest of you" she added as she giggled. She picked up the black stiletto and began forcing it onto my left foot.
I wiggled my foot but she wrapped her arm around my leg locking my foot still. She slid my toes into the heel but my large foot wouldn't fit.

"Not to worry" Lauren smiled as she grabbed the duct tape and began aggressively wrapping it around my foot and the heel ensuring they were tightly taped together. She let go of my leg allowing me to slam the heel onto the floor. My foot awkwardly tumbled over as it struggled to cope with the unfamiliar feeling of a high heel. Lauren laughed.

Then she grasped my right leg foot and began sliding the black fuzzy sock on over my foot. She slid it over my foot and up my ankle. Once it was fully on she grabbed the duct tape and wrapped some tape around the sock and my leg ensuring the sock was secured on my foot.
She let go of my foot allowing it to slide along the floor thanks to the fuzziness of the sock.

"Perfect!" she exclaimed as she stood up leaving me awkwardly flailing on the chair attempting to also stand up but struggling against the heel and the slippery sock.

"You're all set for the game!" she smiled. "So here's the game:" she grabbed my arm and hoisted me to my feet. I stood at an angle thanks to the single stiletto.

"All the teachers are away home and all the doors will be locked by now so it's just you and me until the morning! So I'm going to let you out of this room. For you the aim of the game is to hide from me. Maybe if you're able to hide until the morning then someone will find you and untie you! My job is to hunt you down. If I catch you... well... you'll see." she smiled maniacally.

"I need to get some hunting equipment together so as soon as I open these doors then you're free to run and hide! But good luck running in those!" she pointed to my feet.
"The heel will be noisy and awkward. The sock will be slippery."

She grabbed my arm and walked me over to the doors and pushed them both open. I paused for a moment.
"Go idiot!" she huffed as she pushed me out the doors. I clumsily staggered into the corridor, my right foot continually slipping to the side as I tried to regain my balance. I turned back to face Lauren.

"Good luck" she grinned as she slowly pulled the doors closed behind me. "You'll need it! Mwahahahaha!" her laugh faded as the doors closed over.

I began running.

To be continued...
Esploratore
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Esploratore »

This is definitely one of the best bondage stories I've ever read, if not the outright best, on any site, it has some ideas I found very interesting and innovative (and I noticed I wasn't the only one in the comments) and I liked basically everything in it!

I noticed you haven't been making any comment here for 2 years, so I was wondering if you didn't have interest in continuing it any more?
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

[mention]Esploratore[/mention] thank you very much! That’s high praise indeed. I’m glad you enjoyed it.

Tbh I think I kinda wrote myself into a hole with this one. I come up with things as I write, I don’t tend to plan and maybe should have thought about things a bit more here. I didn’t want to just undo it in the next chapter, it never really came up with a good follow up idea. Then life got in the way and my love for bondage has dwindled a bit these last few months.
I did re-read through this story when you commented and remembered how much fun it was to write. I’ve got some ideas now. But can’t guarantee when I’ll get round to typing them out if at all.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

I have to agree this really is a brilliant story! Well written and definitely fun to read. I hope you do decide to get some more chapters posted but understand that life things can get in the way. Either way, well done on a great story
Esploratore
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Esploratore »

WillHBonney wrote: 9 months ago @Esploratore thank you very much! That’s high praise indeed. I’m glad you enjoyed it.

Tbh I think I kinda wrote myself into a hole with this one. I come up with things as I write, I don’t tend to plan and maybe should have thought about things a bit more here. I didn’t want to just undo it in the next chapter, it never really came up with a good follow up idea. Then life got in the way and my love for bondage has dwindled a bit these last few months.
I did re-read through this story when you commented and remembered how much fun it was to write. I’ve got some ideas now. But can’t guarantee when I’ll get round to typing them out if at all.
I'm glad you were able to see my comment cause it's not often at all I like a story this much.

A shame you lost some of your love for bondage in the last months, but nice you got some ideas upon re-reading this; this remains a great story as it is and if you ever get around to continuing it I'm sure there'll be a few of us who'll be interested in reading it.

Thanks for writing it in any case!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic