"Arrested" by my Ex-girlfriend (F/F) - Updated Part 42 (FINISHED)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Most interessting update [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] :) I liked the way Carla struggles to invole Karen in this, and the conversation between Karen and Carla is especially good. It will be interessting to see if Rosa lives up to her part of the bargain and if she is successful in pulling this of. I think Carla and Hazel derseve at least some rest, before Andrea and Maria show up.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

As usual things are looking bleak for Carla, but with Karen about to become involved, the dynamics might change. Before long all the girls may be fighting among themselves. :o
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

I wonder where this story is going now...
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago This is getting complex, isn't it? You just keep building the suspense, [mention]Mineira1986[/mention]. Nice play in the plot to extend the time that Carla has to serve. And to add another cute victim at the same time. Well done!

Glad you are feeling better.
Thanks for your reply and for your concerns!
Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Great as always, and it is starting to get a real complicated mess. Almost like "the roommates" but with 6 chacraters instead of 4. A real explosion of bondage, backstabbing, love, and grudges. I love it. I always expect the series to end soon, but you deepen the mess with each chapter. Keep it up!
Well, the night is darkest before the dawn, heh. Thanks for your comments!
banshee wrote: 2 years ago So Carla is still unable to catch a break, just like she said "Another doomed weekend"
Another one yet to come. First, she has to survive this one.
Tieup1 wrote: 2 years ago As usual things are looking bleak for Carla, but with Karen about to become involved, the dynamics might change. Before long all the girls may be fighting among themselves. :o
Maybe, especially since all of them have a different agenda. It may just become a battle royale.
nayte4767 wrote: 2 years ago I wonder where this story is going now...
Don't worry, I have a plan. Although, it's probably going to take a second big part with Karen and Rosa's date. And yes, Carla will be involved.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Part 39

Gosh, I had forgotten how it felt to be lying there with no sense of time.

This was like the third or fourth time I had been blindfolded during the whole hellish weekend, but the previous ones had been to send me to sleep. I tried to count them in my mind: first, when Maria had hogcuffed me on my living room floor; the next one, where I had been mummified in tape and forced to sleep on my own bed, smelling Maria’s feet; and a third time just the night before, when I had been sleeping on my bed again, this time with Andrea and Hazel by my side. At all those times, I had been tired enough to just go to sleep, so being blindfolded hadn’t bothered me that much.

This time it was different. My spirit was exhausted but my body wasn’t. After all, all I had done that day was waking up, hopping my way down the stairs, having breakfast, a shower, and then a little fun with Hazel. Oh yes, there was the blackmail thing, but that wasn’t precisely a reason to be tired enough to go to sleep. Now, I was just tired, but not sleepy. Being unable to move, talk or see was making me very uncomfortable and uneasy. There was nothing to do just to kill time.

To be fair, there was something. The fact that my feet were taped to my hands but with lots of slack, allowed me to move my legs, back and forth, like doing some kind of exercise. It wasn’t much, but it gave me something to do, at least to calm my anxiety. Stretch and bend, stretch and bend. That was all I could do while I waited. That was the hard part: the wait. But waiting for… what? I relied on Rosa’s word and hoping that she would delay all the chores until there was little time for Andrea’s and Maria’s torture.

Was she going to keep her word? At first, I thought she would double-cross me. It wouldn’t be the first time I had fallen into a trap that weekend. Even my fellow captive Hazel had changed the plans. If she hadn’t been so naive and tried to keep everything in peace, we could have made all the girls do the cleaning (which they were already doing) but we wouldn’t be helpless captives. So, if Hazel had done that, why not Rosa?

Then it hit me. I could still call Karen and tell her to cancel the date. Yes, that would mean Rosa would show the video to Hazel and Andrea but… if I called Karen after the weekend was over, then, at that moment, I wouldn’t be a captive. I could defend myself against a possible retaliation from Hazel’s psycho girlfriend. If Rosa really wanted her date, she would keep her word. That should have calmed, thinking logically.

However, coming to that conclusion didn’t help me. I was still anxious and just kept bending my legs and stretching them again. I even started to play with the speed: some movements quick, some fast. Perhaps bending my legs slowly and then stretching them fast. It came some sort of a lame game, the worst solitary game ever, but it was something to do. The other thing was just lying there and doing nothing, like Hazel did.

“Mmmphh!” I heard an annoyed muffled.

Oh yes, I was lying with another tied up girl. And my legs movement had changed the pressure on the mattress, and Hazel had felt that for sure. How could she be so calm and quiet? As I remembered, her legs were taped and her hands were cuffed as well, but she would move her body. Did she want to rest? And just wait for her girlfriend and my ex-girlfriend to come and decide our fate? Like that? Calm and quiet?

“Mmmphh!” I replied back.

There was no answer. Then I realized: she was still wearing the headphones. She couldn’t hear me or anything. Yeah, so… whatever. She knew it was me, or at least that was the most logical conclusion. Who else could it be? I stopped for a second, thinking it would be better for us to keep things in peace. But eventually, my anxiety won and I was moving my legs again.

“Stmmphh!” Hazel protested from the other side.

Come on! She could at least understand it was hard for me to just lay there and do nothing. So I intensified my movements. I didn’t care if she was annoyed or not. Maybe she thought I was trying to escape and that’s why I was struggling. Maybe she just wanted to rest. And maybe she deserved some rest. But also, I was in this predicament because of her stupid choice to not use the audio recording as leverage. And it was my bed and my house. If I had no say in anything that was happening to me, at least I was going to decide how I was going to spend my time waiting.

“MMMPPH!” Hazel protested once again, and I was getting annoyed myself.

Now, she was less restrained than me. Next thing I knew, she was moving and I felt something being pressed against my face. Her feet.

“Whhmmph?” I asked, confused. She wasn’t kicking me. She was just pressing her bare feet against my face, trying to signal me to stop my movements.

Jerk move. Stupidly, I tried to do the same but forgot that I couldn’t stretch my legs completely. So I yanked the tape against my cuffed hands. Shoot, that hurt. But the movement was more than enough for Hazel to just keep pressing her face against me.

“NMMPHH!!” I protested, but it was in vain. She couldn’t hear me.

I did the only thing I could do to annoy her. I moved my legs. Stretch and bend, all over again. But it only made her uncomfortable. Her feet on my face were more than annoying. And it didn’t take much effort on her part.

After a few minutes, or at least it felt like that, I gave up. My legs were starting to hurt and she was just pressing her soles against my cheeks and nose, which definitely didn’t take as much effort as what I was doing. So I stopped moving and just laid there. Another lost battle. After some seconds, realizing I wasn’t going to move, she also stopped her attack. Her feet remained close to my face, but I didn’t care. I couldn’t even have this one little thing. I was being forced to just lay there and wait for my fate.

Eventually, I fell asleep. With nothing to do but stay motionless and Hazel’s feet an inch or two from my face, I finally managed to sleep.

For how long? I couldn’t tell. All I knew was that I had closed my eyes and suddenly, I was awake again. Just a few minutes? Hours perhaps? God, I really hoped it was hours. That would mean the end of the tunnel was near.

Again, the wait was the worst. I didn’t know if Hazel was awake or not. But I knew better to not annoy her. I didn’t want her feet pressed on my face again. I just needed to wait. Helpless, without being able to do a single thing. Like I had been for most of the weekend.

The patience, this time, was rewarded when I heard footsteps coming our way.

Here it was. Finally, the time for more torture. Just… great.

I stayed motionless. Maybe if they thought we were sleeping, I could get some idea of how long it had passed since Rosa left us and what they were planning to do with us.

The door was opened.

“I still don’t know what the hell was that…” I heard Andrea’s voice.

“The mess in the kitchen?” Maria answered. “You heard, Rosa. She dropped the juice boxes while she tried to drink something. No big deal.”

“And what about her bathroom breaks? She took like… 10? 20?” Andrea replied, and I could tell in her voice that she was upsted. “She barely helped us do the cleaning. If anything, she made a mess in the kitchen, she didn’t help at all. Oh right, and why was the laundry flooded again? The water reached the garage. It took at least a couple of hours to clean that up.”

“Rosa claimed the laundry machine malfunctioned, but actually…. Beats me.” Maria said. “Can we get to the fun now. We have less than half an hour before we have to leave.”

Under normal circumstances, I would be upset because of the many messes Rosa had caused. But it seemed to have worked in my favour. How big it was, it didn’t matter as long as the girls had cleaned it up. At least she had kept her word. That was something. I wanted to sigh relieved, but the smart move was to play sleep.

“I still think we need to teach her a lesson. Maybe tie her up or something…” Andrea added. I felt a little sorry for Rosa. For sure, being at Andrea’s mercy was not fun at all. But just a little: after all, my friend Karen was in Rosa’s clutches next weekend and, probably, me as well.

“The fun… please…” Maria said, a little scared in her voice. “I really want to have some play time with my captive.”

Her hand reached my head and gave it a little pat. I did my best to not move at all. Her movements were soft, meaning she wasn’t trying to wake me up. “Although, maybe you want to have some time with Carla. I mean, she likes your girlfriend and… I thought you may want to…”

Again, Maria trying to get her way with Hazel. But Andrea knew better. “Nah, I’m ok with Hazel. Besides, she may try to end the relationship later, and this may be my last chance with her. Our last run.”

“Mmm, ok, that makes sense.” I could sense disappointment in Maria’s voice. Her hand went from my head to my neck, arms, back, lower back, butt (giving it a soft squeeze), legs and feet. “I still get Carla I guess.”

“Yeah.” Andrea said, and I felt some movement next to me. A weight on the mattress was lifted and I heard Hazel’s muffled voice. She was being picked up.

“Are you sure you can carry her?” Maria asked. “It looks like you could use some help.”

“I can carry her downstairs on my shoulder, no need for your help.” Andrea replied.

“MMMMPHH!!” I heard Hazel protesting, but it stopped after I heard three firm smacks, probably on her behind.

“Calm down, gorgeous.” Andrea said. “We’ll have our fun downstairs. Have fun, Maria.”

“Whatever I can do in… twenty and something minutes.” Maria said.

Heavy footsteps left the room and the door was closed. I took a deep breath. Now, I had to embrace myself and prepare for Maria’s final round....
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Carla is cycling between despair and hope. I liked it when she tried to get some limited exercise. Now she has to endure a thankfully short session with her ex. I don't know if I would like Carla if I met her. But in this story, I find that I am pulling for her.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

Can't wait for the next part!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I can admire Carla's confidence it will be alright. She'll never give up. Is this her sport's attitude to always continue, telling herself it cannot get any worse?

Nicely done. Hazel got her payback at least partly as she would know very well what Carla has done and uses her limited resources to the fullest. Carla had alienated her only potential ally, which was not her brightest moment.
CyanG1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CyanG1 »

Oh boy, one last round with Maria. Can't wait to find out how the weekend ends. And what will happen next? Will we see the story about Rosa and Karen's fun?
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

We'll see how things go for Carla at this point I don't know what to expect. I really liked when Carla and Hazel were left alone, not often do we get to see some sub on sub action
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

The house has now been cleaned up, the girls only have a short time of pleasure with their captives, Rosa has kept to her word.

But what will happen after, seems to me, these girls, have a lot to sort out. :shock:
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

It was fun to see Carla and Hazel having "fun" despite being both tied up, now they can only hope that the house was cleaned while they were at it and more importantly, that the girls keep their promise which considered how unlucky Carla is may not even happen.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The description of Carla´s feelings her frustration her anxiety is fantastic - what may Maria have in mind for her? Somehow I have the feeling that we have not reached the final end of the road :)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Carla is cycling between despair and hope. I liked it when she tried to get some limited exercise. Now she has to endure a thankfully short session with her ex. I don't know if I would like Carla if I met her. But in this story, I find that I am pulling for her.
Well, one has to understand that she's been through a very hard weekend. Her desire to win at least one time is understandable. In real life, I don't know how she'll behave. Guess we'll never know heh.
nayte4767 wrote: 2 years ago Can't wait for the next part!
Thanks for your reply!
Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago I can admire Carla's confidence it will be alright. She'll never give up. Is this her sport's attitude to always continue, telling herself it cannot get any worse?

Nicely done. Hazel got her payback at least partly as she would know very well what Carla has done and uses her limited resources to the fullest. Carla had alienated her only potential ally, which was not her brightest moment.
Not her brightest moment indeed. As for Carla, yes, her way of thinking is that she must always keep fighting, even if it's not the best call at the moment. So far, it has gotten her few good results.
CyanG1 wrote: 2 years ago Oh boy, one last round with Maria. Can't wait to find out how the weekend ends. And what will happen next? Will we see the story about Rosa and Karen's fun?
One final round! About Rosa and Karen, the answer is yes BUT... not in this topic. I'll take a break after the weekend in the story is over.
banshee wrote: 2 years ago We'll see how things go for Carla at this point I don't know what to expect. I really liked when Carla and Hazel were left alone, not often do we get to see some sub on sub action
Thanks. Yeah, I tried my first sub-sub there, I hoped it turned out well.
Tieup1 wrote: 2 years ago The house has now been cleaned up, the girls only have a short time of pleasure with their captives, Rosa has kept to her word.

But what will happen after, seems to me, these girls, have a lot to sort out. :shock:
Most likely some of them will keep the events for themselves. After all, Carla and Maria are no longer speaking to each other. Problems will rise between Hazel and Andrea, since both are (technically) still on a relationship. The wild card is Rosa, who's interests are beyond the events of the weekend.
TimChimp wrote: 2 years ago It was fun to see Carla and Hazel having "fun" despite being both tied up, now they can only hope that the house was cleaned while they were at it and more importantly, that the girls keep their promise which considered how unlucky Carla is may not even happen.
Yup, not the luckiest weekend for Carla.
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago The description of Carla´s feelings her frustration her anxiety is fantastic - what may Maria have in mind for her? Somehow I have the feeling that we have not reached the final end of the road :)
Thanks. You are right: it will be the end of the weekend but not the end of the story. That will continue on another topic.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Part 40

“What should I do? What should I do?”

I remained motionless while she talked to herself. I needed as much time as I could have; the longer she thought I was still sleeping, the less time she would have to play with me. I felt her moving around me, or better said, around the bed. I stayed still until she returned to my head and gave my neck a little tickle.

“Mmmph…” I jumped, in response to the tickling.

“Good morning, sunshine. Sleeping late, are we?” She said, giving me a soft kiss on the forehead. Here it came. “Well, I have good news and bad news. The good news is that we get to have one last fun together. The bad news is… sadly, we only have 20 minutes and a little more.”

Apparently, we had different definitions of good news and bad news. I sighed and prepared for the worst. She only had twenty or something minutes, if she wanted to get quick to the action. But all evidence pointed that Maria was toying with me: she wanted to play with her food first, so to speak.

“Now, what should we do? What should we do?” She repeated again, her finger giving me a soft caress on the cheek. It was followed by a pat on my head, a quick massage on my shoulder, a pat on the bum and soon, her hand was grabbing my bare feet. “I had plans, you know. We were going to watch a movie downstairs. Well, not we, you and me. Andrea and I. Cute Hazel and you were going to be our personal footrests. Oh, and we were going to pick a long, long movie, so we could enjoy you.”

Bullet dodged there. I had no intention of being her personal footrest, and less if that was going to be for several hours.

“Now, we’ll have to keep it simple, sweetie.” Her hand went back, from my feet to my head. “I’m guessing you had a good rest and sleep while we, poor girls, had to do all the chores. I would say you have lots of energy now. We have to find a way to drain that out.”

Again, she tickled my neck. I gave out a muffled grunt and shook my head. Her response was a little giggle. “Yup, that’s going to do it. A tickling session is in order. For about… twenty minutes, what do you say?”

“Nmmphh!” I replied, by instinct. Stupid me, that was only going to encourage her.

“Oh, you don’t want to? Mmm, I guess it’s too bad you have no say in the decision.” Maria said.

I laid down my head in defeat. It wasn’t going to be that bad. Only twenty minutes right. I heard Maria moving around, looking for something. That stupid bag from the previous days. Twenty minutes sounded bad, actually, but hours would have been worse. At least, that was my initial thought. But once again, like many times before, it turned out to be wrong.

“You’ll see, my beautiful prisoner.” She said, sitting down next to my feet. “If we were doing this tickling under normal circumstances, we would have taken our sweet time. First, your feet. Then, your neck. Finally, your adorable ribs.” I gave another grunt. “Yup, those little, ticklish, loveable ribs. But, since we have so little time, we’ll have to do it all at once. I am not sure if you can handle it. But a tough girl like you can endure, right?”

All at once?! There was no possible way she could accomplish that. She only had two hands and no help, since Andrea was downstairs with Hazel and Rosa was nowhere to be seen. How was she going to…?

There was a little pop sound. “Mmmphh…” I moaned softly as I felt her pouring something on my bare soles. It was some kind of lotion.

“We bought this yesterday, remember? Well, I bought this little bottle with your money.” Maria said with a chuckle. “Baby lotion. Oh, it’s going to make your feet so sensitive. You are not going to like it.”

Ugh, fine. I could take it. I could try and take it. Still, she had to tickle my feet first and then move to my ribs, right? Even with the lotion, which was going to be bad for me, she still had to tickle one part and then switch to the other, right? Right?

“Hey, babe, do you know what this is?” She asked me.

“Mmphh?” I asked, confused, but that earned me a swift smack on my butt. “MMMPHH”

There was another smack. “Wrong answer. Guess again.” I rolled my eyes under the blindfold. Apparently, she was holding something in front of my face. And I, of course, wasn’t able to see it, so I couldn’t guess. I protested through my gag, but she spanked me again. “MMMPHH!!”

“God, you are really bad at this.” She said, smacking me one more time. “I’ll give you a clue.”

Then, I felt something being brushed against my cheek. It felt itchy. Like little bristles. Was it a toothbrush?

“Oh, and another clue.” Maria said, knowing the horror that was running through my mind at the moment. I heard a little buzz in my ear and I knew it.

“NMMPHHHH!!” I shouted, horrified and angry. She just spanked me again.

“Bingo! An electric toothbrush. And it’s got a twin friend. Look!”

There was another buzz in my other ear. No freaking way! “NMMPHH!!” I tried to roll down on my front, at least to be able to press my soles against the mattress and put them out of Maria’s range, but she quickly pinned me down and delivered three slaps on my behind.

“Bad girl.” She said, “Bad little girl.” She cut the tape holding my ankles to my feet and then, I felt her weight pressed on the back of my thighs. I wasn’t going anywhere. Next thing I knew, one toothbrush was pressed against my right foot. Then, tape was wrapped, securing it against my sole.

“MMMPHH!!” I protested again, as the same procedure was repeated against my left foot. They were turned off, at least for the moment.

Her weight shifted, and now it felt like she was facing towards my head. “Oh right, your cute ribs.” She lifted my shirt a little, exposing my sides. I struggled again, but pinned like I was, I had no way to pull my shirt down again. I was trapped.

“NMMMPHH!!” I shouted, furiously. “NMMMPHHH!!”

“Now, now, babe, the more you resist, the worse it will be.” She said, rubbing some oil on my ribs. “We have to make up for the time lost. Are you ready?”

I wasn’t ready. But the clock started anyway. Maria turned on the electric toothbrushes taped to my soles. I didn’t even have enough time to react to that, because her fingers dug into my sides, my extremely sensitive sides, thanks to the baby oil, and went tickling me there as well.

“MMMMPHHHH!!” I moaned in anger and despair as she commenced her assault on me, both my feet and sides being attacked with no resistance from my part.

“Awww, so much energy. I am very glad we let you sleep that long.” She said, her fingers and toothbrushes attacking my ticklish spots. “I’ve never seen you squirming like this. It’s so adorable!”

“MMMMPHHH!!” I shouted again. It was, by far, the worst torture I’d had. I would have even accepted cleaning the house by myself, or being a footrest, as humiliating as it sounded. My feet were mercilessly tickled by the toothbrushes while Maria assaulted my exposed, unprotected sides. The lotion was making it feel like a thousand times worse. The blindfold wasn’t helping either. Without my sight, all my attention was focused on the tickling. It was, almost literally, hell.

Then it stopped. Maria’s fingers stopped tickling me and the toothbrushes were turned off. I was there, panting on my own bed, while my ex-girlfriend was sitting on my thighs.

“Ohh, poor baby…” Her hand reached my head and scratched it. I tried to shout back, but I could merely make a soft moan. At least my mouth wasn’t packed; only my lips were sealed by a couple of tape strips, so I didn’t have to suffer any weird taste. As a matter of fact, that kind of made recovering my breath easier.

But it was not over. Of course it wasn’t. It felt like hours, but I was pretty sure only a very few minutes had passed.

“Let’s have a little break. The 20 minutes are far from over, but I must make sure you can really recover your breath before we continue.”

“Whmmph?”
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

That has to be one hell of a torture for Carla to say that she would rather be a footrest than to bare it, but I don't blame her, its sound awful.

The excuse for including the torture is quite good, its simple and makes sense and serves as a nice break from the usual things that Carla has done to her, that just goes to show how creative you get with a story so apparently simple but by this point that should be obvious.
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Fantastic update!

I can't remember the last time I felt this bad for anyone in a bondage setting, so many emotions. I hope we see a little of everyone's personality under 'normal' circumstances when all is said and done. How Carla and Hazel interact afterwards will be interesting. Hazel looks to be doing her best with what she has but I'd still feel a little betrayed were I Carla.

Keep up the good work :D
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was really devious of Maria - and I liked that Scene very much! 20 Minutes can be a long time - obviously :) The End of this Chapter is also perfect: What will Maria do next?
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice! 20 more minutes before the torture is over. Only, I fear that also signals the end of the weekend and thus the story as you mentioned you weren't going to write the Karen storyline. So, let those 20 minutes take an eternity.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Twenty minutes is a long time to be tortured and tormented , especially by a fiend like Maria. :o
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

banshee wrote: 2 years ago That has to be one hell of a torture for Carla to say that she would rather be a footrest than to bare it, but I don't blame her, its sound awful.

The excuse for including the torture is quite good, its simple and makes sense and serves as a nice break from the usual things that Carla has done to her, that just goes to show how creative you get with a story so apparently simple but by this point that should be obvious.
Heh, thanks! It sounded awful, but Maria has been creative and I'm pretty sure the remaining torture will be even worse.
Lucky Lottie wrote: 2 years ago Fantastic update!

I can't remember the last time I felt this bad for anyone in a bondage setting, so many emotions. I hope we see a little of everyone's personality under 'normal' circumstances when all is said and done. How Carla and Hazel interact afterwards will be interesting. Hazel looks to be doing her best with what she has but I'd still feel a little betrayed were I Carla.

Keep up the good work :D
Thanks for your comment. There will be a second part, so maybe, maybe we get to see a little of those interactions.
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago That was really devious of Maria - and I liked that Scene very much! 20 Minutes can be a long time - obviously :) The End of this Chapter is also perfect: What will Maria do next?
Time is relative. But we all agree 20 minutes in Maria's hands can feel like a really long time.
Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Nice! 20 more minutes before the torture is over. Only, I fear that also signals the end of the weekend and thus the story as you mentioned you weren't going to write the Karen storyline. So, let those 20 minutes take an eternity.
Will be an eternity for Carla, that's a sure thing.
Tieup1 wrote: 2 years ago Twenty minutes is a long time to be tortured and tormented , especially by a fiend like Maria. :o
Indeed.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

So... this will be second to last chapter. Chapter 42 will be the last one (at least for this first big part of the story)

Part 41

I was taking deep breaths through my nose as I waited for her next move. Without the ability to see or speak, at least not speak clear words, that was all I could do. I did my best to recover when a disgusting stench hit my nose.

“MMMPHH!!”

“Yeah, keep breathing, sweetie.” Maria said, as I felt a fabric being pressed against my face, its presence making a circle around my nose. I tried to move my face out of the way, but her hand pressed it even harder. I gave a soft moan as I finally guessed what it was.

“Don’t you like my shoe, princess?” She said, her voice shaking, trying to control her laugh. “I remember yesterday you smelled your very own shoe for several minutes. Now it’s time for mine. Which do you like the most?”

“Mmmmph….” Neither. The answer was neither. And I wasn’t sure which was more humiliating. The stench was bad, the fact that I couldn’t shake my head out of the way was bad, having been bested by my ex-girlfriend for the whole weekend at my own place was bad. There was a special mockery in this: I wasn’t exactly choking as I could take big breaths. The problem was that I had to. I had to recover my stamina from the previous tickling torture, so there I was. Forced to breathe and smell right into Maria’s dirty shoe.

But I didn’t accept defeat right there. If she wanted to torment me with that, she would have to work for it. I kept shaking my head, trying to avoid the shoe opening, getting some small, but very small amounts of fresh air before she pressed the shoe again and trapped my nose. And I then shook my head away again. Rinse and repeat. Until the point that she smacked my bottom.

“Bad girl. Smell my shoe, darling.”

“Nmmmph!” I protested, shifting my head’s position.

Another spank. “You love being punished, don’t you? I said smell.”

“NMMPHHH!!” I shout again.

There was another spank and then she stopped. I took this opportunity to breathe fresh air. I knew better: a couple of hours or days ago, I would have thought that I had won. And I had been wrong every single time. She had something in her mind just to make it worse. But I needed the clean, non-stinky air, so I enjoyed my few seconds.

Like I had foreseen, worse punishment came. A shoe was pressed against my nose and face again. But this time, before I could struggle, her other hand took hold of the back of my head and pressed. And just like that, I was trapped. My head, in the worst, stinkiest sandwich ever. One hand pressed her shoe against my nose, the other pressing my head, pushing it against the shoe. My poor nose and face trapped in the middle.

It was a different shoe, though, I soon found out. “Now, it seems you like this one better, sweetie. I don’t see you trying to get away from the smell this time.” Maria said, before bursting into laughter.

“NMMMPHHH!” I protested angrily. Of course I couldn’t get away since she was the one forcing my head to stay still. About the smell, it was pretty much the same. Maybe worse since I couldn’t get those small amounts of fresh air like when I was shaking my head. I tried to do it again, but her hands were too strong and held me tightly.

“Aww, is this shoe your favourite?” She asked, laughing, and I felt her thumb rubbing my head, the nail scratching softly through my hair. I grunt again and gave up. There was no point in trying to get my nose free. Her weight pressed on my thighs was pinning my body and my hands were secured behind my back. The blindfold enhanced my senses, making the stench stronger. Only the gag, just covering my lips, was an improvement. But it was all bad. And fighting was pointless. I just lay there, smelling her awful shoe, until she decided to stop or the minutes passed.

And she did stop. She dropped the shoe and gave me a pat on the head. “There, there. I know we won’t be seeing each other in a long while after today, so now you have the smell of my feet to remember me, sweetie.” I gave out a soft grunt. “Why so grumpy, Carla? Haven’t you learned? I own you and if you are good, I will be good to you.”

Own me? I jerked my body with all the strength I could gather. I felt her body shifting, clearly surprised by my sudden outburst. “Tsk, tsk. If you are bad, I will punish you. Let’s fix your spoiled attitude, girl.”

She stood up, or at least she wasn’t sitting on my legs. That gave me free reign to struggle against the bonds. I didn’t care if the twenty minutes were up or not. If anything, maybe I could distract Maria enough for my family to return and catch her red-handed. Maria sat next to me and her arms wrapped my waist. Before I knew, my body was thrown over her lap.

Shoot, not this! I jerked my body again, but the little stamina I had regained was fading away. And she held my body good enough. “NMMMPHHH!!” I shouted.

“Spoiled girl. Still thinking you are better just because you play sports. Time to fix that.” And a quick slap fell on my butt.

“NMMPHH!!” Another slap. And another, and another.

I struggled and struggled until my energy was gone. Yes, she had spanked me before during that dreaded weekend, but never over her lap. It was so embarrassing, so humiliating. Not only was I taller but also physically stronger. But as I had learned, that didn’t matter. She was having her way with me and I just had to take the spanks one after the other until she was satisfied.

I stopped my struggles but the spanking continued. I took 10, 20, 30… I didn’t really count. My behind was hurting again, but not as much as my pride. I sighed after the last spank, my face red from the humiliation. How much time had passed? How much time was left? How many ways of torture me were on her mind that could happen in the remaining time?

First, there was more insult. After the spanking, Maria pushed me over, and I fell to the floor. With no way to see it coming, and no way to protect myself, I hit hard on my shoulder. “MMMPHH!” I groaned indignantly, but she just hushed me and rolled me over my stomach. She sat on the back of my thighs again and placed her hand on my bruised shoulder.

“There, there.” She said as I winced. “Our time together is almost over, but since you took your spanking and your tickling like a big girl, I am going to reward you.”

I grunted confused. She placed her hand on my other shoulder and started massaging them. I moaned softly. I thought about fighting back but I needed to relax. I didn’t mind if it was her. If any, I would have preferred Hazel, but whatever. I relaxed as her hands kneaded my muscles. And I was tense. I had been tense the whole weekend. I closed my eyes under the blindfolded as her hands did the magic.

They started moving south. First, from the shoulders into my arms, then my upper back, my lower back, my bottom and then my thighs. It was a different kind of embarrassment. I was relaxed now, and I understood she had complete control over me. She could make me fight and protest but also make me relaxed and calm. Whatever she wanted. That had been during the entire weekend. Stupid of me to think otherwise. But even as relaxed as I was now, I longed for the end of this torment.

When the massage was finished, she stood up again. She wrapped her arms around my waist and helped me up to my knees. Then, my blindfold was pulled up and placed on my forehead. I blinked, blinded a little from the sudden light. There she was, kneeling in front of me, her face smiling as her hands took my face gently. I just stared at her. The massage had calmed me but I was still frustrated and angry at her. That seemed to encourage her even more.

“So, this is goodbye, love.” She leant forward and kissed me over my tape gagged lips. I froze for a second from the surprise before I started trying to pull away from her. One of her hands, however, took hold of my hair, while the other ran again down my body, until it landed on my bottom and gave it a long squeeze. After that, she broke the kiss.

“I’ll miss you, my sweet prisoner. Remember, you were mine this weekend.” She cupped my face and kissed me on my forehead. “I’m sure you’ll miss me. I have a nice surprise gift for you, so you can remember me.”

“Whmmph?” I asked right before the blindfold was pulled down and sent me into darkness. I heard her moving around and picking up something. She rolled me on my side and pushed my legs toward my chest. I didn’t fight her. I felt tape being wrapped around my torso, but there were two rolls: one near my shoulders and the other around my waist and near my ankles. I was rolled to my other side and the tape was rolled one more time, pinning me down. I was confused. Was I being wrapped like a present? Was I the gift?

The tape covering my lips was suddenly removed. I was surprised by it, so surprised that I didn’t speak a single word. And also, I didn’t shut my mouth before one of her used socks was shoved inside it.

“MMMMPHH!!” I shouted indignantly through my now packed mouth. The tape was placed again, sealing it secured.

The other sock was wrapped around my nose! It wasn’t as smelly as her shoes… but it smelled bad. And again, it was humiliating. I struggled as best as I could but the balltie didn’t give me much slack. Her hand patted my head, Maria clearly enjoying my frustration.

“Now you won’t miss me. Oh, I was missing something. Let me fix that.” She left me there, jerking my head and body, trying to get rid of the foul smell, the disgusting sock in my mouth and any of the other restraints. She returned right there, lifted my shirt and taped something on both of my exposed sides. It had the same sensation as the one I was feeling on my soles: small bristles.

“NMMMMPHHHH!!” I shouted again.

“Just in time!” Maria said. “Actually, you have some minutes to spare before your folks arrive, but I better be going. Keep the socks as a gift, sweetie. A reminder for our time together. Someone will come to release you. And remember: I owned you for this weekend.”

With that she kissed my cheek and then… she turned on all four toothbrushes. The two taped to my feet and the two now taped to my ribs. She gave my bottom a couple of pats, playful pinch and walked away, leaving me to my fate as I struggled madly in the middle of my own bedroom floor.
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Another brilliant addition can't wait for the finale!
Love your writing.
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Poor, poor Carla. The torture is not over yet, and she can only hope the house is truly clean. Well done, but it is a shame we will see only one more part of this amazing story.

I am not completely certain what Carla's family is doing, but I deem it quite funny that their estimated time of arrival is so precise. It creates a lot of tension and surely adds to the story, but it is illogical for me. O, well, Maria and her friends have made some risky choices before.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago I am not completely certain what Carla's family is doing, but I deem it quite funny that their estimated time of arrival is so precise. It creates a lot of tension and surely adds to the story, but it is illogical for me.
Yeah, not my best at this particular point. Since it was a long weekend, they went out of the city and should be returning on Sunday (the time when the last chapters are taking part). And yes, it's supposed to be just an estimated time, like "we'll be back around 6 o' clock", sort of, so yes, Maria and friends took great risks by still being around so close.

I guessed I just took the easy way out and played it like it was a more accurate countdown. Darn, I'm not that good of a writer :cry:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic