"Arrested" by my Ex-girlfriend (F/F) - Updated Part 42 (FINISHED)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

brashieel wrote: 2 years ago Top tier unexpected (sort of) plot twist!
Indeed, I did not expect that turn of events :) Things will get interessting. There is some kind of stalemate. Hazel has Rosa and Maria´s Phone. Andrea and Maria hold Carla.
CyanG1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CyanG1 »

So much fun! I knew that cage would come into play eventually haha!

Looks like we have a Mexican standoff here. I wonder who will win. Overall Maria and Andrea seem to be in a better position so far. They can torture Carla until Hazel opens the door if nothing else. But Hazel seems much more calm, collected and probably the only person left with some kind of plan in mind about how all of this ends.

Maria seems like she's just out for revenge at this point and forgot all about the endgame. Or does she still have some kind of plan?

Andrea seems like the biggest wildcard to me, what's she up to? And which side will she chose now that her gf is on the other side of that door?

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Another exciting chapter, with a good cliffhanger ending. I don't know which way this will go, I have been on Carla's side for a long time, so I'm hoping Hazel will too :)
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Hmm. Hazel better have something serious up her sleeve. Maria is... gone, for lack of a better expression - and Andrea, at least at the moment, is on board. If Hazel can get everyone to pause for a moment (and especially if she manages to get everyone to listen to Carla's version of events) there may still be hope for Carla. if it doesn't work out, Maria is insane enough to cause serious harm.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Keeps getting better! Even though I suspected that Carla wouldn't be free for much that last bit at the end I didn't expected it at all.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

As always excellently written and well paced. I an't wait for the next part.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Noice! Seems like you guys really liked the last chapter. I am glad =)
Thanks!!
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago
Indeed, I did not expect that turn of events :) Things will get interessting. There is some kind of stalemate. Hazel has Rosa and Maria´s Phone. Andrea and Maria hold Carla.
Yup, but the stalemate won't be held for long. You shall see.
CyanG1 wrote: 2 years ago So much fun! I knew that cage would come into play eventually haha!

Looks like we have a Mexican standoff here. I wonder who will win. Overall Maria and Andrea seem to be in a better position so far. They can torture Carla until Hazel opens the door if nothing else. But Hazel seems much more calm, collected and probably the only person left with some kind of plan in mind about how all of this ends.

Maria seems like she's just out for revenge at this point and forgot all about the endgame. Or does she still have some kind of plan?

Andrea seems like the biggest wildcard to me, what's she up to? And which side will she chose now that her gf is on the other side of that door?

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Yup, I was wanting to play with the cage a little bit hehe.

As right now, Hazel has the high ground. Maria clearly has lost control of the situation, it's a much different scenario than just a few hours ago.
Tieup1 wrote: 2 years ago Another exciting chapter, with a good cliffhanger ending. I don't know which way this will go, I have been on Carla's side for a long time, so I'm hoping Hazel will too :)
Thanks you!
NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago Hmm. Hazel better have something serious up her sleeve. Maria is... gone, for lack of a better expression - and Andrea, at least at the moment, is on board. If Hazel can get everyone to pause for a moment (and especially if she manages to get everyone to listen to Carla's version of events) there may still be hope for Carla. if it doesn't work out, Maria is insane enough to cause serious harm.
She better does or else... But yes, Maria is out of the game for now. She has been totally outplayed by Carla and Hazel, and now Hazel.
banshee wrote: 2 years ago Keeps getting better! Even though I suspected that Carla wouldn't be free for much that last bit at the end I didn't expected it at all.
Thanks!
Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago As always excellently written and well paced. I an't wait for the next part.
Thank you so much.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Part 29

The three girls inside the laundry room remained motionless for a few seconds. I didn’t have much choice, as the tape wrapped around my ankles, knees, wrists and chest prevented me from moving around. The socks secured inside my mouth didn’t allow me to reply or make any sound. Although, even ungagged, I wouldn’t have known what to say in that situation. On one hand, I was back to being restrained, but on the other hand, we had found the infamous phone.

The term We wasn’t probably telling the truth. It had all been Hazel. As expected, the phone had probably been hidden upstairs, in my room, or even my parents’ or brother’s… safe away from the people in the party. The noise we had made during our previous struggle had been heard by Hazel, but she hadn’t come to my aid then. Probably she had waited to know better what she was going to face… and when she had come down the stairs, she had found a defenseless Rosa searching for the cuff key in the kitchen. With the remaining tape stashed in my room, securing a shorter girl hadn’t been a problem for Hazel.

Judging by my captors’ expressions, I was the first to deduce it. Maria was next, as her dropped jaw started moving and shaking, like trying to figure out what to do. Her cuffed hands still holding me, I knew looking at her eyes that she had just realized that wasn’t a good situation for her. She had locked me into the same room hours before, and she knew that we weren’t going anywhere until Hazel let us go.

But Andrea didn’t know a thing. I was sure Rosa had told her something about the weekend, but how much? They hadn’t known about my escape, Hazel’s aid and the search for the phone. Not before arriving at least. She couldn’t understand what was going on.

“What the…?” Andrea said, standing up and walking to the door. Her hand gripped the handle and tried, unsuccessfully, to open it. “Hey! Let us out!”

Hazel’s serious expression didn’t change. “Nope. We are going to take this moment to cool down and talk this out.”

Andrea tried again to open the locked door. “Open the door! Now!”

“Nope. Now calm down and let’s talk…”

“I said open the door! Haven’t you heard me, you dumb jock?”

I jerked my body, trying to sit up. Maria’s eyes were fixed in the couple arguing at the door, so she didn’t make a move when I got away from her hands. I rested my back against the dog cage so I could see better. Andrea was gripping the handle furiously with one hand, while the other was pressed against the glass door. Hazel’s face was serious and neutral, but something told me that she wasn’t completely calm. Her left hand was in front of her holding Maria’s phone while the other was behind her back. Next to her, a taped up Rosa struggled to stay on her feet. Tape was wrapped around her mouth, shoulders, arms and forearms pinned to her sides and also her knees. Not mummified, most likely Hazel had cut the tape after a couple of rounds before moving to the next part. Her hands stayed on her sides, maybe she hadn’t had the time to secure her more. But that was doing the trick.

“Dumb jock? What are you…”

“Are you deaf or what? I said…”

“I heard you the first time!” Hazel replied, her voice shaking a little. “The question is if the neighbours have heard it. You all four have been making quite a fuss, I wouldn’t be surprised if they came to find out what is happening or call the cops.”

“So?” Andrea replied, with another failed attempt at opening the door. “Let them come. As I see, we are locked here, by you, while you hold a girl captive next to you.”

“As you see it?” Hazel said, this time her voice a little higher. “How about how they will see it? You have the person who actually lives in this house restrained and gagged next to you. So when they ask what has happened here, Carla will tell them everything. Let’s see who gets the better outcome.”

Andrea’s hand stopped moving. Hazel had a point. I was the person living there. Sure, they would ask why I was one of the captives in my own house. That would be the end of the three of them. Rosa, Maria, and of course, Andrea as well, for participating. That would solve the bigger problem. But there was still the problem of the photos and the mail about to be sent. My eyes went wide as I remembered it and looked at Hazel, trying to give her any silent sign. She had got them. She had got them good. Now it was the time to negotiate.

“Fine! Is that how you want to play it?” Andrea said after a few moments of silence. “If they don’t come, we have your little friend here and there are two of us in here against one of you out there. Chances are we can get much more creative than you.”

“Let her go and let’s talk.” Hazel replied. “Let her go.”

“You don’t know what you’ve got into.” Andrea said. “You have no idea what this is about.”

“And you do?” Hazel said, angrily this time. “For what I know, your new friend over there has kept Carla as her prisoner in this house for two days. Two days!”

“Carla? So it’s all about Carla now?” Andrea took a step closer to the glass, so close that her breath was making it a little foggy. “Did she tell you that? And you believed everything she said? Maybe Maria had some reasons to do it…”

“Are you listening to yourself?” Hazel took a step as well, only a few inches and the glass separating them. “Are you justifying what she has done? Keeping her tied, gagged, torturing her and for what?” She waved Maria’s phone in her hand. “A few pictures that supposedly are evidence that Carla was stealing sports equipment?”

“Supposedly? As I recall, your new friend Carla has never shown even the slightest bit of respect for the volunteers helping with the security at the campus. All she cared about was being the big star. That’s why they broke up, right? So maybe it’s time for you, all big sports stars, to learn some respect.” Andrea said furiously.

“That is like, the lamest excuse… ever!” Hazel responded. “So you are admitting that she was kept prisoner against her will for a good reason?”

She took a deep breath before Andrea replied. Rosa made a move and that distracted me from the argument, making me shift my attention to her. She leant back and turned her head, like she was looking behind Hazel. I made a disgusting grunt. What a pervert. This was the critical, most important moment in the night, if there ever was one, and she had made an attempt to look at Hazel’s behind. But when she returned to her position, her eyes were showing horror. It hit me. Rosa had given a look to whatever Hazel was holding with her other hand, behind her back.

Rosa looked frightened at Maria and made some muffled, distressed sounds to get her attention. Maria noticed them. She got up on her knees. “Andrea, stop talking…” she muttered.

But it was too late. “Yes! And you shouldn’t be in the way!”

“Me? You are the one keeping Carla taped up and gagged right now!” Hazel shouted. “How is that not being in the way?”

“Please, Andrea, stop…” Maria said, standing up.

“You intervened first!” Andrea shouted back, not hearing Maria. “You helped her escape and you two, big jocks and bullies, turn the tables on Maria!”

“Andrea, listen to me…” Maria raised her cuffed hands, like trying to make them stop arguing.

But the two girls didn’t seem to listen. “We? Bullies? Why are you helping her? For all I know, you always had problems with… us jocks” Hazel said, more than impatience in her voice “but never to the point to teach us a lesson? Is that how we think of me?”

Andrea took a moment to reply. “That’s not why I’m saying. I’m saying that Maria had the right to put your dear Carla in her place. She did this because of what happened in their relationship. She has the right. In the best way she decided to.”

“Are you saying that Maria keeping her prisoner against her will was something right?” Hazel asked.

“Yes! Is that what you want to hear?” Andrea shouted, really loud. “Yes, Maria keeping her prisoner was her right! You sport stars never listen. Do you know how hard is it to date any of you, with your stupid head full of delusional ideas, with… with.. Delusions of grandeur, just because you are good at chasing a freaking stupid ball! You don’t care about other things. Things that are important to other people. To us. So yes, Maria decided to teach her a lesson and your new favorite girl Carla deserved every single thing that happened to her!”

“For God’s sake, Andrea, stop talking!” Maria shouted, and Andrea turned her head to see her.

“What?!” Andrea said, annoyed at Maria’s intervention. “I am defending you, I think what you did was right…”

“No! Quiet!” Maria shouted again.

But too late. Hazel brought her right hand from behind her back and showed what was in it. Her own phone, working as a recording device. Andrea’s jaw dropped. Maria’s face went pale. Rosa’s frightened expression went even more frightened, the horror making her lose her balance and falling against a near wall.

I forgot I had foul, wet socks stuffed into my mouth and attempted a sigh of relief through my mouth. It made me cough. But even then, I couldn’t help but smiling as best as I could with that gag.

We got them. Hazel had done it again. We had won.

Smiling slightly, clearly proud of what she had accomplished, but with a bit of annoyance, Hazel paused the recording. “And uploading it to the cloud, shouldn’t take much time. Want to bargain now, girls?”

Neither of them gave a reply. They were still in shock of the revelation. Even if Rosa hadn’t been mentioned in the audio, I could mention that to the cops or the university authorities. Yola too. That was it.

Hazel put her phone in her front pocket. “Maria, dear, would you give me the password of your phone? Or the mail has already been sent? Because if it is, then I would have no option but to send the conversation I had just recorded to…”

“It wasn’t sent!” Maria shouted, fear sounding in her voice like I had never heard before. “The timer… the email, was a lie. I couldn’t rely on a programmed email, that was my only leverage. Please, I will give you the password, I will delete the photos, just please, delete that recording. Please!”

There was dead silence in both the laundry room and outside it. Hazel looked at Maria. She was indeed shocked, pale… too scared for it to be a lie, I thought. Apparently, Hazel thought the same. “Ok, I believe you. But you can delete them later. First, let’s discuss what will happen for the rest of the night… oh well, might as well say day… it’s pretty late.”

Maria blinked confused. I was confused too. What did she mean by…

“What do you mean?” Maria asked.

“Well, it’s too late for any of us to go home and there’s a pretty big mess in the house. It would be unfair to leave poor Carla alone to deal with it. So we have to find a way to have a good sleep and not get at each other throats for about… 12-18 hours?”
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Wow. Hazel to the rescue - and getting even Maria to snap out of her bloodlust and listen...
I'm really interested to see how this ends. Will Carla just have to swallow the abuse she went through and carry on as if nothing happened? Will Maria face consequences of what she did? Will Andrea respect the truce or try to move on Carla and/or Hazel?
I guess we'll find out...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Brillantly played by Hazel. And Andrea didn´t realize what was going on. To solve the situation all parties will have to compromise. All of them. Maria, Carla, Andrea and Hazel. Carla will have to thank Hazel a lot. Good job [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] !!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great Update!

Even though the adult in the room has revealed themselves, I hope she was bluffing when she said the police could pass by. That would complicate matters a little. Keep it coming!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Super chapter, Hazel saves the day. But, what next, how will this all be sorted out ? Lots of loose ends to be dealt with, will the girls agree on anything ?
NoOne
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NoOne »

D
Last edited by NoOne 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

It is a nice change of pace to have one of these stories have a semi-realistic "oh god we've committed multiple felonies and there's evidence" moment.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago Wow. Hazel to the rescue - and getting even Maria to snap out of her bloodlust and listen...
I'm really interested to see how this ends. Will Carla just have to swallow the abuse she went through and carry on as if nothing happened? Will Maria face consequences of what she did? Will Andrea respect the truce or try to move on Carla and/or Hazel?
I guess we'll find out...
Oh, things are way complicated for the truce to be broken. But.. we shall see.
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Brillantly played by Hazel. And Andrea didn´t realize what was going on. To solve the situation all parties will have to compromise. All of them. Maria, Carla, Andrea and Hazel. Carla will have to thank Hazel a lot. Good job [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] !!
Thank you! It was a brilliant move by Hazel, but now they have to compromise, as you said.
Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Great Update!

Even though the adult in the room has revealed themselves, I hope she was bluffing when she said the police could pass by. That would complicate matters a little. Keep it coming!
Thanks! I hope it's a bluff too, heh, since bringing the cops in would mess up the story a bit.
Tieup1 wrote: 2 years ago Super chapter, Hazel saves the day. But, what next, how will this all be sorted out ? Lots of loose ends to be dealt with, will the girls agree on anything ?
Thank you. I'm not sure if they will agree on their good will. There is not only the audio recording. There is also the fact that Rosa is taped up, and Carla too. They are not exactly at the same level.
NoOne wrote: 2 years ago It is quite refreshing to finally read a story that has "some" realism in it. Too many stories, mine included, go to unrealistic means to continue.

I admire the logic behind the story. Loud noises and struggles are going to bring the police/law enforcement. Also, I like there is no belief that the characters think they can somehow outsmart the authorities. There are too many people that think they are the smartest people in the room and somehow their characters through luck or skill can always come out on top using illegal means. The realization that they have incriminated themselves with the consequences of what is now multiple felonies with possible jail/prison time is refreshing to read. Also, I enjoy the realization that they are going to have to make an agreement or face the consequences of society, which is not always as forgiving.

In addition, I enjoy the logic behind the friends argument. I believe the author captured the believable "selfish" rant of why a character feels something was right even though they know it is completely wrong.

I look forward to the next chapter and the endings.
Thank you so much! Yup, it's always good to bring some realism into the stories, it helps the readers. Although, there is always room for fiction, that's why these stories stay in this section, heh
brashieel wrote: 2 years ago It is a nice change of pace to have one of these stories have a semi-realistic "oh god we've committed multiple felonies and there's evidence" moment.
Heh, thanks!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Part 30

12 to 18 hours?! Was that right?

I did a quick math in my head. It sounded right, considering the time when my folks were coming back. Were they planning to stay that long? I didn’t mind Hazel if she was staying, but I sure wanted Rosa out. Maria too, of course. And Andrea. But if Andrea was going away, probably Hazel was too. And I could bet the house was a mess. Not just the party. College parties at somebody’s house often meant lots of cleaning for the owner before and after, especially after. Our little struggle in the kitchen hadn’t improved it. And also, we were locked in a laundry room with the floor completely wet, thanks to my little torture against Maria with the hose.

If all of them went away, I would be the sole responsible to clean the whole mess. It was something I wasn’t looking for to do. I could really use the last day of the long weekend to get some well deserved rest. But the scenario had changed. We had won. They would have to do whatever we wanted. We could have Maria and/or Rosa helping me to clean this place. No, not helping. That would mean I was moving a finger too. No. To the victor, go the spoils. It was going to be a bliss.

Hazel spoke first. “So, I was thinking that…”

“You tricked me.” Andrea said. “You tricked me!”

“Yeah, about that.” Hazel rubbed her eyes with one hand .”I am sorry, dear, but…”

“You tricked me.” Andrea repeated for the third time. “That was a set up.”

Hazel sighed, clearly losing her patience. I examined her. She had seemed proud when Maria confessed about the fake email, but now she looked ashamed. “And you called me a dumb jock and that I had dellusions of grandeur and all that stuff. At the very least, let’s call this even.”

“What? Even? Are you hearing yourself?” Andrea said. “You locked me up and then set me up just to free your sweet Carla? Is that the kind of girlfriend you are?”

In other circumstances, being referred as “her Carla” to Hazel, with adjectives added here or there, would have made me feel different. But I was tired. I was conscious, again, that a dirty pack of socks filled my mouth. Those shouldn’t be there. It was over. I wanted out. I wanted some rest. And their argument was starting to get on my nerves.

“HMMMPHH!” I protested, getting Andrea’s attention.

“Oh, I’m sorry, got something to say?” Andrea asked me, clearly annoyed at my intervention.

“Can we talk about this later?” Hazel asked. “We all need to rest to think clearer in the morning. How about we all go to have some sleep? There are a couple of couches and Carla has a bed…”

“Oh, and let me guess. You want to share that bed or couch with your dear Carla.” Andrea said.

“Stop it! Seriously.” Hazel replied, in a serious tone. “Let’s get some sleep and promise nobody will try to attack each other until the morning. Then we all go and clean this place. Sounds good?”

No, it didn’t sound good. I agreed with the no capture each other clause, but I had been a prisoner for the whole weekend. I wanted my good rest. And they had to pay. “Nmmphh!” I shouted.

All four girls looked at me. “Looks like your Carla doesn’t agree with that.”

Hazel took a deep sigh and decided to ignore that. “Please, remove the socks in her mouth so we can hear her.”

Andrea rolled her eyes but Maria complied. She was still frightened about the recent recording. I took a moment to flex my jaw after the socks were removed. “Carla, what’s the problem with my idea?” Hazel asked.

I tried to make an order with my ideas. There were so many things I wanted to say and shout. “HA! Well, first of all, thank you, for getting rid of these monsters.” I pointed at Rosa and Maria with my jaw. “Second, you dirty liar, Maria. What the hell? You made your personal slave for two days because I thought that your email…”

“Carla! Please!” Hazel said, impatiently. “Focus!”

I shut my eyes and counted to three. Ok, focused. “I am the one that had the worst part of all of us.” Andrea raised her eyebrows and opened her mouth to reply, but I was quickier. “Yeah, yeah, say whatever you want about you being dragged to the fight between Maria and me, and your failed relationship with us, the all dumb jocks…”

“Carla!” Hazel shouted again.

“What?” I paused for a second. “I am not cleaning this mess. Maria kept me as her prisoner, Rosa helped torture me. Andrea too. So I will allow you to rest in my house tonight and you get to clean this mess. Not me. And for God’s sake, I will rest tomorrow, your freaking losers. I’ve earned it. You lose, we win. Hah!”

There was a moment of silence. It annoyed me. My idea sounded reasonable to me. It was, after all, we had won. If they wanted that audio to be deleted, they had to agree to clean this whole house. Reasonable.

But the silence was lasting for too long. “What? Are you even… thinking about it? This is not a negotiation! I was the victim here. You all bunch of losers, release me now. And tomorrow, you all get to clean the place. I want this house to be clean and tidy. Do you hear me?”

There was another annoying moment of silence, which was broken by Maria “What about you going back to being tied up?” she said, shyly.

I stared at her. “Are you crazy? I am not your freaking prisoner anymore! Do you want that recorded audio deleted or do you want it to be sent to… I don’t know… the cops?”

“Hear me out. Girls.” Maria said. “I’m ok with cleaning the place. Sounds fair. But I don’t see why, if you are going to rest and sleep all day, you cannot do that while being tied up. I can promise no torture, nor.. degrading treatment.”

Freaking pervert. She just wanted to keep me as her prisoner. Even if they were the ones doing the work. In a way, I was going to be her prisoner for those hours. I wasn’t accepting that, no way.

“I agree with Maria.” Andrea said. I stared at her now, but wasn’t surprised. Of course Andrea would have looked at a way to further humiliate me. “I can clean the place too without Carla’s help, but she remains tied up.”

“No way!” I protested.

Hazel rubbed her eyes again. “Ok, let’s see if we can get to some middle ground.”

“No middle ground, no way!” I protested again, but this time I was surprised. Was Hazel going to agree with them and let them keep me tied up for more hours? “Losers don’t get to negotiate. I am not going to spend another day tied up.”

“What about… if you recover your normal clothes? No name calling, no more torture, you only get to rest.” Maria said.

“No! Now let me out of this tape.” I replied furiously. I couldn’t believe we were still discussing this.. “You either agree to my terms or you are all out of my house, unless you want the police to hear that audio telling what really happened here.”

And what happened next was a total shock for me.

Hazel spoke. “I am sorry, Carla, but that’s not your prerogative. It’s my audio, my phone. You don’t get to decide if I send it to the cops or not.”

My jaw dropped. What had I just heard? “Hazel!”

Maria grabbed the socks. “She’s just too loud and too irrational. We don’t need her. Open up.”

“What? Nommphhhh!!! MMMPHHH!! NMMPHHH!” I shouted as loud as possible but the socks were shoved into my mouth anyway. I looked at Hazel in disbelief and anger, but she wasn’t making a move. She just looked sleepy and kind of disappointed at me.

It wasn’t long before Andrea and Maria grabbed the tape and rolled it around my mouth and head. Urgh. The socks weren’t coming out. I was silenced again.

“MMMPHH!!” I protested. “MMMMPHHHH!!”

But the girls had silently agreed to ignore me. “We should hear Rosa too. After all, she’s staying as well.” Maria said.

My protests were ignored again as Hazel nodded. The tape around Rosa’s mouth was removed. She took a deep breath and time to flex her jaws before speaking. “Ok, ok, you want to hear my ideas or…?”

“Just if you agree or not.” Hazel responded.

Rosa smiled. “I can stay and clean. And no torture to Carla, I agree. But she stays tied up until we leave.”

“WHMMPHH?” I shouted in surprise. This wasn’t supposed to be a negotiation, at least not this kind of negotiation. I wasn’t going to bargain with my own freedom. WHAT THE HELL? This had gone completely insane. Tired or not, sleepy or whatever, this wasn’t the negotiation I deserved, wanted or deserved. My protests intensified.

All four girls apparently agreed, much to my dismay. Hazel looked at me. “Come on, Carla, that doesn’t sound so bad. You spent the day tied and gagged, but there is no more torture to you. And no dirty socks stuffed into your mouth. We'll remove them. You can choose your clothes and we all get to clean this place without you moving a finger.”

No! This was too far. “NMMMPHH!”

“Sadly…” Hazel said, with a bit of actual sadness in her voice. “You are in no position to refuse. Four against one.”

“NNMMMPHH!!” I shouted with as much anger I could show.

“Well, then…” Andrea said. “Let’s leave her here. We all need to sleep.”

Oh no, this was just getting worse and worse. They weren’t going to leave me here, on the wet floor while they all took couches and beds. I kicked and struggled. This was just as bad as before.

And it was about to get even worse.

"No, Andrea, come on." Hazel said. "She deserves to be in her own room."

“Oh, we can carry her to her room.” Rosa said, with a smile. “But with all that struggling, it’s going to be difficult. Girls… get the cage.”
CyanG1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CyanG1 »

Wow I get 2 whole chapters while I was gone and what an absolute treat too!

This was just surprise after surprise! I admit, I thought with Hazel recording that audio in the previous chapter, the story was nearing conclusion and it was just a matter of tying loose ends. Oh BOY was I wrong. I'm so enjoying the amount of turnabouts, last second reversals and surprises in every chapter. Never know what to expect, it's like Game of Thrones - no one is safe. Haha! 30 chapters in and I STILL can't predict where the story goes. All I know is: I can't wait for more :D
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I did not expect that turn of events :)

It is true, that Carla was stubborn and she should have compromised. On the other hand? Her reaction is understandable. Maria held her captive, tortured her and Marias friends assisted her in doing so. So it must be difficult to accept that "compromise". And see it her way:

After all what Maria did to her? Carla is the one, who should spend the day tied up? Come on! Who would not be angry. I still hope, that all ends well for Carla.

This story is a real roller coaster. The only thing I predict: Expect the unexpected! You did real good [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] !
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

You still was not finished with tormenting Carla. I hope that Maria has the brains to end this and not escalate the situation again. If the house is not clean when Carla's parents return, the truth won't stay hidden for long. Great writing as always!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Another twist to this tale, I feel sorry for Carla, she has suffered enough. Surely the other girls know this, I just hope Maria, and her friends, will admit they were wrong, and help Carla out. But I've got my doubts :?
CyanG1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CyanG1 »

Lighten up, people. Carla can take it :mrgreen:
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

CyanG1 wrote: 2 years ago Lighten up, people. Carla can take it :mrgreen:
And honestly all she had to do was agree with whatever they said until she was untied.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

CyanG1 wrote: 2 years ago Wow I get 2 whole chapters while I was gone and what an absolute treat too!

This was just surprise after surprise! I admit, I thought with Hazel recording that audio in the previous chapter, the story was nearing conclusion and it was just a matter of tying loose ends. Oh BOY was I wrong. I'm so enjoying the amount of turnabouts, last second reversals and surprises in every chapter. Never know what to expect, it's like Game of Thrones - no one is safe. Haha! 30 chapters in and I STILL can't predict where the story goes. All I know is: I can't wait for more :D
Hehe, I thought for a while to end it, but it wouldn't be fair for Carla to clean her house alone after those long two days. It isn't fair to spend the day tied up against her will too but... it's way more fun for the readers I hope. Thank you for your comments!
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago I did not expect that turn of events :)

It is true, that Carla was stubborn and she should have compromised. On the other hand? Her reaction is understandable. Maria held her captive, tortured her and Marias friends assisted her in doing so. So it must be difficult to accept that "compromise". And see it her way:

After all what Maria did to her? Carla is the one, who should spend the day tied up? Come on! Who would not be angry. I still hope, that all ends well for Carla.

This story is a real roller coaster. The only thing I predict: Expect the unexpected! You did real good [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] !
Thank you so much! And yes, Carla deserves better, but she needs to compromise. I get she finds it unfair, but... she was kind of outnumbered there. Should have been smarter (and not just that chapter... for the entire weekend)
Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago You still was not finished with tormenting Carla. I hope that Maria has the brains to end this and not escalate the situation again. If the house is not clean when Carla's parents return, the truth won't stay hidden for long. Great writing as always!
Well, the story is named "arrested by my ex-girlfriend" for a reason hehe. Besides, Carla is a big girl, she can take it. I hope Maria will keep a low profile after her main card was a called a bluff. The question is... what about the other girls?
Tieup1 wrote: 2 years ago Another twist to this tale, I feel sorry for Carla, she has suffered enough. Surely the other girls know this, I just hope Maria, and her friends, will admit they were wrong, and help Carla out. But I've got my doubts :?
Poor Carla. I doubt Maria will admit anything, unless forced. But there are still a couple of wildcards around. Such as Hazel and Maria. So... let's just wait.
Yup, she's a big girl after all.
brashieel wrote: 2 years ago
And honestly all she had to do was agree with whatever they said until she was untied.
Pretty much... yes! But she had to gloat and demand things, which is fine... except it's kind of hard to do those things with your hands and feet taped up heh.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Part 31

None amount of kicking or struggling helped me this time. With my limbs wrapped up in tape and my mouth packed with wet, dirty socks, I was no match for both Maria and Andrea. Soon, I was carried, dragged and pushed inside my old dog’s cage! This was completely indignant and totally uncalled for! The email had already been revealed to be a bluff and we had an audio recording as evidence. This wasn’t supposed to be happening to me!!!

“MMMPHHH!!!” I shouted furiously through my gag as Maria locked the cage door with the latch.

Hazel, tired now, apparently had decided that I was loud enough, and didn’t even bother telling the girls to remove the dirty socks from my mouth. And she had promised that there was not going to be any degrading treatment! And that my gag would not be of dirty stuff. But it seemed that my constant loud protests had made her change her mind. There was not a single thing I could do in my current state. My mobility had disappeared, as I was now locked up inside a tiny cage.

It wasn’t that tiny, to be fair. I had to bend my knees, but it wasn’t that restrictive or tight. It was more of… the humiliating factor. I had to lay there, on my side, pretty much on a fetal position, as the girls could do with me whatever they decided.

And there were four free and unrestrained girls. Hazel removed Rosa’s tape and then unlocked the laundry room door. Soon, the cuffs were removed from Maria’s wrists and I was back to be the only prisoner in the house.

“MMMPHH!!” I protested again.

“Oh, just hush.” Maria said, swinging the cuffs around her index finger. “You were too loud and you lost the voting. You said it. Losers don’t get to negotiate.”

“Let’s carry her upstairs. She doesn’t deserve to spend the night here.” Hazel said.

I didn’t deserve to spend the night restrained, gagged and inside a dog cage either! But any further protest fell into deaf ears. With some effort, the four girls grabbed the cage and lifted it. I was being transported across my own house! Luckily for me, I was heavy enough, and the girls were really tired from everything, so there weren’t any mock or comments about my current predicament. Or maybe the other three girls feared that anything she said could be used as an excuse for Hazel to use the recording. It was, after all, her prerogative, as she had said.

The trip upstairs was the trickiest one. I stopped struggling, fearing any movement of the cage could make it fall, and I would have fallen across the stairs back to the first floor. But we managed to do it and soon, I was back to my room.

“Should we let her go?” Rosa asked, panting from the physical effort.

“Nope, she has given us enough trouble.” Andrea responded, panting as well. “Besides, she can sleep that way and tomorrow, we let her leave the cage. If she realizes it’s best for her.”

“Andrea!” Hazel shouted.

“What? Come on, we are reasonable.” Andrea replied, shrugging her shoulders. “She won’t get to do a thing tomorrow while we clean her house like we were her maids. I am sure she will come to her senses.”

“HMMPH!!” I grunted again.

Hazel knelt in front of me. “Will you agree to our terms, Carla?”

Of course not! I wanted out! I deserved to be out of the woods. I shook my head as best as one could shake a head inside a dog cage. Hazel’s hand reached through the bars and patted my head. “Sorry, that’s not the answer we need. Will you reconsider?”

“NMMPHHH!!” I shouted with all the anger I could gather. Hazel shook her head in disapproval.

“Please, we just want to…” She gave her girlfriend a quick look and then her eyes returned to me. “I just want to keep this in peace. Would you give me that?”

I stopped my protests. Andrea rolled her eyes so hard I could have sworn I heard them, even locked up in a cage. I looked into Hazel’s eyes as she kept patting my head. I didn’t want to accept it. It wasn’t fair to me. But I didn’t see any other viable options. I nodded slowly.

Hazel smiled. “Great.” She raised her head to look at Andrea. “Honey, please, would you bring some of Carla’s clothes from downstairs?”

Andrea could have just exploited right and there. “Why me? Why don’t you go and fetch Carla’s clothes by yourself?”

“I’m not letting any of you some time with her alone. Sorry, I still don’t trust any of you.” Hazel said, looking at each of the other girls. “Please?”

Maria and Rosa exchanged some looks. On the other hand, Andrea stormed out of the room. I felt annoyed, but relieved that finally I was going to be let out of my bonds, the socks were going to be removed from my mouth and I would finally, finally, be out of this stupid prisoner outfit. Still, I was annoyed that the next day, I was going to be restrained until the house was cleaned. A high price to pay, I thought, but it was still way better than spending the night in a cage like some pet.

The room was silent except from some murmurs between Maria and Rosa. I was concerned at first, but Hazel had the recording. They wouldn’t try anything on her or me. Even if they decided to attack Hazel, eventually she would release the audio. As much delight the idea of them getting caught was… spending another day tied up and tortured wasn’t worth it. I sighed through my nose. It was all about waiting now.

“Hazel.” Maria broke the silence. Hazel didn’t stand up and she just looked at her. “Rosa and I will be taking the couches downstairs. If that’s ok with you. We need some rest.”

Hazel nodded. “Thank you, girls. See you in the morning to clean this place.”

That was… oddly pleasant. Hazel was still in control of the situation. They even had to ask permission to go to sleep? Well, certainly they didn’t need to, but they thought they did. If I was going to be tied up for another day, I wasn’t probably going to watch them working. But I wanted to. The idea of them asking Hazel for permission or approval, like she was the taskmaster or something… A well deserved punishment. Maybe even Hazel could convince those three to do all the work.

As I was lost in my thoughts, I heard footsteps coming upstairs. Andrea was coming back. I noticed Hazel’s hand was back at patting my head. It felt nice. I wasn’t looking directly at her, but I could tell she was smiling. But I still wanted to get free. Nice and everything, but Hazel still had something to do with my current state. I needed to have a word with her. Probably not tonight, or even the next day. Andrea was in the mix.

And about that… where were those two going to spend the night? There weren’t enough couches for that many people downstairs, and I, for sure, was going to demand to sleep on my own bed. My brother’s or my parents’ bed? Nope, that was going to be super weird. Maybe I could sleep there and they could sleep here?

But soon, that wasn’t going to be my primary concern.

Still focused on that problem, I barely heard the footsteps had sounded louder until they stopped. The door was closed. And locked. Wait a second… Why was it locked? I was slow to react. Hazel’s hand caressing my hair wasn’t helping me get focused. And for what I was noticing, she hadn’t realized what was happening.

Not before it was too late, at least.

I didn’t get a good look from my perspective. But I did watch something. Andrea knelt behind her girlfriend, and she didn’t seem to acknowledge her presence until her hands were pulled behind her back and then....

CLICK
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Great chapter, Carla just can't get enough of being tied up, even by her friends now
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic