"Arrested" by my Ex-girlfriend (F/F) - Updated Part 42 (FINISHED)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
CyanG1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CyanG1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago This might be another very long day for Carla .... and Hazel (?)
Let's hope so :mrgreen: :twisted:
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

I can only wonder in what situation Carla will be in when she wakes up
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

I have to say... I'm really happy with the amount of replies this story is getting. I hope it lives up to everybody expectation (or most of you, at least).
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago So Carla was clever enough this time to do nothing stupid. Andrea is really the jealous type :) At least Carla got rid of the socks, got out of cage - for the price of wounded pride and a sore backside. The next day though .... looking forward to the next part!
Yup, at least Carla didn't screw up this time. A little price to pay, or maybe not that little. But she's kinda safe... for now.
Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago It seems we have a brand new antagonist. The mind games are back. As the last night almost seems to be over, only the cleaning will remain. Somehow, I doubt Carla would like the execution. I suspect she will stay tied up. Thanks for the update!
We do, maybe even worse than Maria. Thanks for your reply!
nayte4767 wrote: 2 years ago As always, a great update
Thanks!
CyanG1 wrote: 2 years ago Thrilling read as always. This long day has finally ended, but what will tomorrow bring for our characters? I'm liking Andrea more and more with the mind games added to the mix, haha. Really curious to see what you're "setting up" for future chapters.
We'll find about the next morning just around the corner... or better said, in the following chapter.
Tieup1 wrote: 2 years ago Another very interesting chapter, this story, has so many twists, and turns. I really feel for Carla, she has been has been really hard done by. As for Hazel, she should seriously look at her relationship with Andrea, who appears to be very possessive, and just a little crazy. :o
Yup, Hazel should think twice about her relationship. Maybe she will after the weekend?
TimChimp wrote: 2 years ago I can only wonder in what situation Carla will be in when she wakes up
We'll find out right now.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Part 34

I didn’t understand why, but I slept really well that night, despite being gagged, tied up and blindfolded. Maybe it was due to the fact that my two previous nights had been much worse compared to this one: hogtied with cuffs on the cold living room floor, or mummified by tape and forced to smell my ex-girlfriend’s feet all night long. Three people in my bed were more than a crowd, but it wasn’t like Hazel or I could go anywhere. All the previous day and night activities had drained my energy and I had only wanted to rest. Now that the socks were off my mouth, maybe spending the whole day tied up while my house was cleaned by the three captors wasn’t such a bad idea.

All of that plus the fact that, according to the original agreement, I wasn’t going to suffer any more treatment. At least that was until Hazel got herself captured. I slept peacefully…. Until I felt three hard smacks on my still sore behind.

“MMMMPHH!!” I woke up suddenly, reacting at the violence against my bum.

My first reaction was to move my body and protect myself against the attack, but then it came to me. I was still restrained. I plopped my head against the pillow while I heard small giggles behind me. I realized then. Somebody was sitting near my lower body, at least by the weight I felt on the mattress. On the other side, I couldn’t feel any body or weight, meaning at least some girl had left the bed.

“Good morning, silly jock.” Andrea’s voice said as the sock around my eyes was yanked above my head.

I blinked a couple of times. There was morning light filling the room. Before I wondered what time it was, my first reaction was to turn my head to where Hazel had been just a few hours ago; but like I had figured out, she wasn’t there anymore.

“So, you missed my girlfriend, huh?” Andrea said, with a small caress on my small back. I immediately turned my head to look at her and moved my hands, trying to push her hands away. She just laughed and clapped her hands. “You silly girl. You still belong to us. Since you miss Hazel so much, you will spend the day with her later. But now, you have to get your breakfast. Come.”

She signaled me with her hand to stand up. I did my best, jerking my body on the mattress, eventually sitting up. I looked at my still taped ankles and then looked at Andrea, who was sitting next to me. There was no reaction. I kicked my bound legs in the air and then she stood up, smiling.

“Those stay taped up.” She said, “Your lazy ass is going to be resting the whole day. Don’t you, jocks, like to exercise? Some hopping will have to do.”

I looked at her like she was the crazy person she was. The kitchen was downstairs! Hopping my way there was going to be extremely dangerous, especially since I had no way to protect myself from an eventual fall. She just kept smirking at me with her stupid face. “Awww, you are worried you’ll fall. I’ll catch you if that happens. If you accept that you are too dumb to even go downstairs in your own house.”

Ohhh, what I would do to kill right there. But I couldn’t. “The sooner you move, the sooner you will have your breakfast and the sooner you will be allowed to change into your non-prisoner clothes. Unless you want to stay this way, and I will just lock you inside the cage until we are done with the cleaning.”

If I had learned something during those dreaded days, was to play along with your captor. I slowly nodded, but still felt the rage running through me.

“Good little girl.” She mockingly tapped my head, like I was a good dog. “Now come. We don’t have all day.”

The previous day, Maria had guided me downstairs as well. But at least she had released my feet. This was too dangerous and Andrea didn’t care. I hopped until we reached the beginning of the stairs. I stopped and she walked down first, just a couple of steps. I sighed through my nose. At least if I fell, I would have fallen over her. Not the best way, but it could have been much worse. I just leant my shoulder on the wall and hopped carefully, one step at the time. But even going slow didn’t prevent me from, eventually, tripping over.

“NMMPHH!” I shouted as I fell.

But there was Andrea, who immediately caught me. My heart beat like crazy. That had been so close. But of course, it wasn’t for free. “Awww, did the big jock forget how to walk downstairs? Aren’t you a little silly jock?”

There were more mocking taps on my head as I tried to stand up again as soon as possible. My new captor, of course, didn’t help at all, and just kept tapping my head until I was finally standing. “You are going to be a wonderful pet later. I cannot wait until we are done cleaning.”

That sent shivers down my spine. Last night, I had only been in Andrea’s hands for a couple of minutes. Maybe the three girls could finish cleaning quite fast and then they were going to have their way with us? That wasn’t what Hazel had told them to do… but again, if Hazel was still a captive, there was little she could do, even with the audio recording.

But I would have to worry about that later. Thankfully, I didn’t trip over again on my way downstairs. It really made me tired from all the hopping, and I thanked again to the fact that I had slept with my legs stretched instead of bent over inside the cage. Having my legs cramped would have really been an issue here. It was still frustrating and humiliating, as all I could was hop and hop, being constantly mocked by Hazel’s girlfriend.

And Hazel was there, in the kitchen. As I arrived there, I saw the other three girls having breakfast. Or better said, Rosa was finishing her breakfast. Maria’s dish in front of her still had half a sandwich on it, and there were two other empty dishes and glasses; I guessed those were Hazel’s and Andrea’s. Of course, I couldn’t ask because of my gag, and Hazel also couldn’t say anything as Maria cleave gagged her just as I entered the kitchen.

“Ta da!” Andrea said, walking behind me. “Our host for today has finally decided to delight us with her presence.”

Rosa clapped enthusiastically. I was remembering the previous day. I couldn’t decide which one was a better or worse captor. Maria had been a real jerk, and spending two days under her control has been far from a pleasant experience. There had been the extra factor that we used to date each other, and that had ended badly. It felt like she was having her perfect revenge. On the other hand, I had only had Andrea as a captor for maybe just minutes, not counting the sleeping hours, and it had been really horrible. And there was Rosa… cheerful, over-excited Rosa. Maria and Andrea were dealing with their grudges against me, but Rosa found this extremely funny. Maybe too funny and exciting.

I exchanged looks with Hazel. Whatever these three girls were planning for us, it was clear it wasn’t going to be good or funny for us. But her eyes were neutral. I tried to warn her with mine about what Andrea had told me: that we both were going to spend the day tied up and gagged, but sadly there was a limit of how much information you could transmit with only your eyes.

Also, Hazel was on her way out. “We can take it from here, Andrea.” Maria said. “Now Hazel, go with your girlfriend.”

Andrea smiled wickedly. At least that meant I was free from that jealous, crazy girl. My eyes went across the room. At least they cleaned the kitchen, or kind of. There were little signs of the mess caused by us a few hours ago. I kept looking and then, I spotted something funny. Maria patted Hazel’s bottom twice, really quickly. Maybe there was even a pinch. I couldn't notice it right. That wasn’t the funny thing. The funny thing was that she made it really, really fast, like trying to hide it for somebody, and her eyes looked at the kitchen door, making sure nobody had seen it. No, not nobody. Just one person. Andrea.

I frounced. That was odd. Maybe it wasn’t only me who was afraid of Andrea. I turned my head to look at her, but she didn’t give any signs that she had noticed Maria’s doing. She just called Hazel with her finger. “Come, babe. Let’s give you a short bathroom break before you are back to full restraints.”

Again, those goosebumps. But Hazel didn’t seem to notice. What was wrong with that girl? Yesterday, she seemed so focused on helping me with my vengeance, but now she was ok with being a captive? I knew she was trying to keep everything in peace, but having both of us as captives wasn’t exactly my definition of peace.

Like I had realized, there was nothing I could do or communicate with Hazel. She was guided out of the kitchen by her girlfriend. I was left alone with Maria and Rosa. I looked at them. A fifth dish and a fifth glass was placed on the table, in front of an empty chair.

“So…” Maria tapped the seat, signaling me to sit down. “Why don’t you sit down so we can discuss what this day is going to be?”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I have to say: Andrea is just more than a little crazy .....even scarier than Maria. You described Carla´s feeling very good - and the Cliffhanger is excellent [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] - this seems more and more like a never ending nightmare for Carla ... and obviously Maria seems also to have a hidden agenda ....
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

I wonder what Maria has in store for the day
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Did I miss something or does it seem like Hazel likes to act like a proper submissive? It almost seems like Andrea and Hazel kept the full extent of their relationship secret, the jock likes to be bound and dominated, and inspired Maria to do the same with Carla. Interesting chapter. I hope we receive answers soon.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Andrea and Maria are going way over the top. They have lost all sense of reason. Carla and Hazel can't get free, is somebody coming to help them ?
CyanG1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CyanG1 »

The situation is real tense and uncertain. Hazel still has that audio, but Andrea, Maria and Rosa seem to be in charge and clearly have some nefarious plans. Not to mention Hazel seems to be getting into it and doesn't mind being a captive. And now there's this little seed of conflict planted between Andrea and Maria. Andrea is a jealous one and pissing her off probably isn't a wise thing for Maria to do. I can't wait to hear what Maria has to say to Carla, what are the girls planning? (hopefully something devious, hehe)
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

Very good chapter, I'm very interest in what will be discussed in that table. Also, something tells me Hazel is getting a bit too much into being a captive!
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

So they're going to keep her tied up even after they're done cleaning? Carla really can't catch a break.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago I have to say: Andrea is just more than a little crazy .....even scarier than Maria. You described Carla´s feeling very good - and the Cliffhanger is excellent [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] - this seems more and more like a never ending nightmare for Carla ... and obviously Maria seems also to have a hidden agenda ....
More than crazy, indeed. We'll see what Carla thinks: who is better? Maria or Andrea?
nayte4767 wrote: 2 years ago I wonder what Maria has in store for the day
We'll find out right now.
Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Did I miss something or does it seem like Hazel likes to act like a proper submissive? It almost seems like Andrea and Hazel kept the full extent of their relationship secret, the jock likes to be bound and dominated, and inspired Maria to do the same with Carla. Interesting chapter. I hope we receive answers soon.
Hazel is the one who knows Andrea the most here, so probably she knows it's not in her best interest to fight her, especially while being bound and gagged. That's a little different from Carla and Maria, as Carla was always stubborn and kept fighting. Hazel is smarter than that.
Tieup1 wrote: 2 years ago Andrea and Maria are going way over the top. They have lost all sense of reason. Carla and Hazel can't get free, is somebody coming to help them ?
Maybe, but I wouldn't bet on it ;). Still help may come from where they least expected (SPOILER ALERT: more of that in a future chapter)
CyanG1 wrote: 2 years ago The situation is real tense and uncertain. Hazel still has that audio, but Andrea, Maria and Rosa seem to be in charge and clearly have some nefarious plans. Not to mention Hazel seems to be getting into it and doesn't mind being a captive. And now there's this little seed of conflict planted between Andrea and Maria. Andrea is a jealous one and pissing her off probably isn't a wise thing for Maria to do. I can't wait to hear what Maria has to say to Carla, what are the girls planning? (hopefully something devious, hehe)
Hehe, we will find out what they have planned in this chapter.
TimChimp wrote: 2 years ago Very good chapter, I'm very interest in what will be discussed in that table. Also, something tells me Hazel is getting a bit too much into being a captive!
Thanks! Hazel is more comfortable... or is she just smarter than Carla and knows it's not in her best interest to fight her captors?
banshee wrote: 2 years ago So they're going to keep her tied up even after they're done cleaning? Carla really can't catch a break.
Sadly, no, she cannot catch a break... but the story is about her getting arrested so...
Still, she could catch a break... maybe?
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Part 35

A few days ago, I would have gulped. Those words meant no good for me.

But after the time I had spent as Maria’s prisoner, I was getting used to it. Still, only a few more hours to go and I would be free. Even with her, Rosa and Andrea, having more people in my house kind of made it look less difficult. There were no more mind games or having to worry about my party and stuff like that. They were going to take care of cleaning the house, at least.

Maria smiled as Rosa went to wash the dishes. “So, as you may guess, we are going to keep our part of our deal. With a few changes, of course.” She took a bite of her sandwich as I remained tape gagged and restrained. My stomach growled a little. It wasn’t exactly early morning, and the last time I had eaten was many hours ago.

But my ex-girlfriend didn’t seem to notice or didn’t care; more likely the latter, and continued talking. “You are going to spend the whole day tied up, gagged in your own little bed while we all three work and clean this place. So don’t you worry, when your parents come back, this place will be perfect. Nobody will even notice we were here. Oh, and by you, I mean you two. Hazel too. So that should be pleasant for you, right?”

She took another bite. I waited, there had to be a catch. “However, we three deserve some reward. After all, we are the ones doing all the hard work. So, after we are finished, and some time before your parents arrive…. We get to play with you two. Isn’t that great?”

I startled in the chair. That was not what Hazel had demanded them to do. And I was pretty sure she hadn’t agreed to any of these changes Maria was telling me about. By mere reflex, I moved forward, until my restrained arms stopped me. I glared at Maria as she looked at me and laughed.

“Now, now, my cute, little Carla.” She tapped my angry face twice with her hand and took another bite. “See? I’m calling you by your name and not your prisoner number. Hazel told us: no demeaning treatment. And I’m not doing it. That should be enough for you.”

I breathed heavily through my nose. This couldn’t be possible. There was the audio recording from just a few hours ago. But again, Hazel had looked like a comfortable captive? Could it be? She knew what Maria had done to me the previous two days, she knew what Andrea had done the previous night. Huh… she had even suffered her own punishment at the hands of her jealous girlfriend. There had to be something we could do to prevent that.

“Oh, you think you have a choice?” Maria said, once again reading my thoughts. Through the whole weekend, she had always known what I was thinking. Except that one time, when Hazel had helped me. But this time, Hazel wasn’t around. “So, since you have your own audio recording, I think I have to show this little audio recorded just a few minutes ago. Oh, and this wasn’t a treacherous set up, like you two did. This was delivered willingly.”

I gave her a confused look. She picked up her phone and put it on the table. She pressed play.

“Hey… Carla….” Hazel’s voice came from the phone. “So things aren’t exactly comfortable right now, but the girls promised me they will clean the house and everything. Of course you… you will have to spend the day tied up and gagged, and so will I. The girls… ehem… the girls want to have some harmless fun after they are done, so… just to have some peace, they will be allowed to. But not before. I just want this to go as peacefully as possible. So, sorry for the inconvenience.”

I jerked my bound arms in the chair. What had she done? Why had she agreed to this? Harmless fun? Harmless fun my sore ass… I was pretty sure there was nothing harmless in whatever these crazy girls were thinking. If she wanted to stay as a captive, that was her problem. Not mine. I wanted out.

“But wait, there is more.” Maria said, clearly enjoying my frustrated reaction to Hazel’s words.

“Yeah, so… only if they cross the line, I will release the audio from last night. Remember, you cannot force me, as I am the one who has the file. Please, just go with it, ok? It will soon be over.”

Maria put her phone away as I was still processing what I had just heard. Crazy girls, all of them, including Hazel. Especially Hazel. If she had talked to me and asked me before… but now she was making decisions about my situation without asking me? Not that she could ask me anything in her current predicament; but in that case, she shouldn’t be deciding anything about me! I grunted angrily, but that just made Maria tap my cheek again.

“There, there, it’s ok.” She said, finishing her breakfast. “Oh, there is one more thing. Since we both have such cute jocks under our control, Andrea and myself had decided to split the spoils. You know, that means, you two.” I growled angrily. I hated it as she referred to me and Hazel as the victor spoils. “We will each get only one of you, and I am going to let you choose. Me or Andrea. I know, I know, I find you still pretty good looking but Hazel… She's really gorgeous. I can tell you’ve noticed that. Plus, I’ve already had you for a couple of days.”

I stared at her, furiously. Yes, technically she had had me for the past days, but mentioning in that stupid, condescending tone was just infuriating. She just continued. “So, I am going to ask you to choose Andrea, so I can get Hazel. If you do, I promise I will give you a nice surprise after this is over.”

There was no way I was going to choose Andrea. She was reckless, violent, jealous and way crazier than Maria. At least my ex-girlfriend wasn’t recurring to excessive violence when she wanted to punish me. Yes, her treatments had been humiliating and degrading, but that was supposed to be out of the question. I was pretty sure that more spankings were in order for whoever ended up as Andrea’s poor victim. I shook my head.

“No?” She said, with a bit of disappointment in her voice. “I mean…” She looked down at her feet before looking back at me. “I can really give you a surprise. Like… a big one. Please, choose again.”

She was saying please. I wasn’t sure. It was probably going to be a trap. Definitely, it was going to be a trap. I wasn’t trusting her. I would have chosen to be Maria’s captive a thousand times before being Andrea’s prisoner. I shook my head again.

She looked disappointed, even more than before. “I was really hoping to get Hazel. You will have to do, then. Now, I am going to give you your breakfast. I am confident Andrea has told you the rules. Not a single word, ok?”

I nodded. My stomach had growled at least a couple of times during this time, so I wasn’t going to argue. Carefully, Maria removed my tape gag and started nourishing me. There was little mocking or talking during this. I was really surprised and happy with this change, when I realized something. The sooner she was done feeding me, the sooner I would be back to restraints on my bed, and the sooner they would get back to cleaning. And, the earlier they were done cleaning, the more time they would have to “play” with us.

But even with that, I was really hungry and thirsty. So I ate and drank at the same pace that Maria was giving me food and drinks. Also, I would have rather stayed tied up and gagged in my own bed with Hazel, away from the three captors, than spend more unnecessary minutes with them.

After we were done, the tape was back on my lips. It didn’t stick that well, but it would work. After all, I wasn’t supposed to be talking, and I wasn’t going to challenge my captors. Maria cut the tape around my ankles, took me by the arm and guided me upstairs. We walked quickly past the living room, where I could only take a quick glance at Andrea grabbing the broom and sweeping the floor. Walking quickly… that showed me I was right: they wanted to get me back to my bedroom so they could finish early.

Maria went to the bathroom and opened the door. “As promised, you will be allowed to have a shower and change your clothes. Although…” She gave me a look up and down. “You look really hot in that outfit.”

I rolled my eyes but remained silent. The sooner she was done with her mocking comments, the sooner I would be free to have my shower. Maria wasn’t the only one who wanted to speed things up.

It worked, apparently, as she cut the tape around my arms. “After you are done, go back to your bedroom and choose your new clothes. In a few minutes, one of us will join to secure you as the cute prisoner you are.”

She walked away and left me alone. I considered my options. I could try and run, since I was now free of any restraints. The last two days, that would have worked, but now there were three of them. My chances to outrun all of them were really low. I would also leave Hazel behind, not that it mattered to me now, as she had agreed to my new captivity without my consent. Still, it was way too risky. For now, at least, I had to take my shower and change.

The hot water really helped me to calm down. It was refreshing, both physically and mentally, and I would have spent more time there, except I was pretty sure any excessive time wasn’t going to make the three girls any happier. I could return to my room and just wait for one of them to come, without any restraints, for a few minutes at least.

After a while, I was back in my room. I had discarded that dreaded prisoner outfit, and was back in regular clothes. Blue t-shirt, old jeans and pink socks. It wasn’t the best of clothes, but I was going to spend all day in my house so that was ok. I sat on the bed, waiting for one of the girls to come. My eyes went to the captive girl laying face down on my bed. Hazel, her hands now cuffed behind her back, her ankles taped together. Her mouth seemed to be stuffed by something, maybe my socks or something else, her lips covered with tape. I took another good look at her. There was again, the black tube sock wrapped around her eyes, but Andrea had also put ear plugs in her ears. For what I was hearing, there was music softly playing, taking her way from the real world.

“Hazel?” I asked. “Can you hear me?”

There was no response. I looked at her again. She looked really good, as good as the last night. I raised my arms, ready to remove the plugs from her ears. I wanted to have some answers. I needed some answers. Why had she decided what she had decided? Why had she decided my fate, even after knowing what being a captive meant to me? What was on her mind? Maybe a few hours of captivity were fine for her, but in my case, I had been a prisoner for more than a few hours. Was she really going to be a happy captive until the girls crossed the line?

If they crossed the line… or if Hazel thought they had crossed the line. Or decided to play with us before finishing their tasks.

I looked at my door. There were some noises coming from downstairs. The three girls were busy. But Hazel couldn’t know that. She was cut away from the outside world. If anything happened to her, if I did anything to her, right there, right now, she wouldn’t know who it was.

No, not only who it was. She wasn’t going to find out it was me. She was going to think it was one of the other girls. And then she would release the audio to the cops. I would get some fun from a beautiful girl, and at the same time, finally getting rid of the three girls downstairs.

My hand didn’t remove the plugs. Instead, it went to my chin as I scratched it, smiling evilly.

This could really work for me now.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Carla does never learn, doesn´t she? At least she did not do something stupid so far. Hmmm ..... what Maria has in store for her? And I hope, that at some Point Andrea get´s something of her own medicine!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Carla is naive, and I like that. Her flaws make this story a lot better. She is not a perfect damsel. Again, her ignorant plan at the end of the chapter show this, and I suspect it will backfire horribly. There is just nothing to gain from this position. Such a morally grey character is quite the refreshment from the evil kidnappers and goody two-shoes.
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

Good update, I can't wait to read more
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Whatever Carla is planning to do I don't think Andrea will like it
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Carla is naive, and I like that. Her flaws make this story a lot better. She is not a perfect damsel. Again, her ignorant plan at the end of the chapter show this, and I suspect it will backfire horribly. There is just nothing to gain from this position. Such a morally grey character is quite the refreshment from the evil kidnappers and goody two-shoes.
That pretty good sums it up. Though I´m not sure if Carla is naive. Stubborn? Yes. Competitive? Yes. And somehow I understand her, after what she has gone through the last 48 Hours. It is not clever, it is not sensible but if anyone is naive it is Hazel. I am fairly certain that Maria has a hidden Agenda too. They way she tried to convince Carla seems pretty telling to me :)
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A good chapter, got a feeling Carla will soon get the upper hand, when she does, I hope she gets full revenge :)
CyanG1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CyanG1 »

Looks like Carla just formed another "genius" plan :lol: . But it sounds like it could be fun, so I say: "Go for it Carla, this will totally not backfire on you in any way".
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

Sounds like a great idea Carla...
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

It will be good to see Carla on top for a while but I am pretty certain that it wont last very long
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I gave it some thought, throughout this story Carla had mostly had bad luck on her side: First Maria, then Maria and her friends, now Andrea - somehow I would like to see Carla being successful, she has earned it :) Despite her stubbborness :)
CyanG1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CyanG1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago I gave it some thought, throughout this story Carla had mostly had bad luck on her side: First Maria, then Maria and her friends, now Andrea - somehow I would like to see Carla being successful, she has earned it :) Despite her stubbborness :)
Fair suggestion, but I have a better one: she can have even more bad luck! :mrgreen:
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

CyanG1 wrote: 2 years ago
Fair suggestion, but I have a better one: she can have even more bad luck! :mrgreen:
Somehow I had the feeling you would say that :) We´ll see, what [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] has in store for Carla and Hazel :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic