"Arrested" by my Ex-girlfriend (F/F) - Updated Part 42 (FINISHED)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Hope. It's something 0749 thinks she has, and Maria is about to smash it to pieces. Poor girl, I have the feeling her party will be the most humiliating experience possible for her.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Hope is powerful a thing, and I have the feeling that Carla will accept anything, if she only gets her chance to lay hands on Maria - and somehow I have the feeling, at some point a window of opportunity will present itself :)
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

I can smell revenge in the air, Maria will be punished for sure. :)
jackradical
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackradical »

It just gets more fun
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Carlas builds her hopes on the assumption, that Maria will make a mistake at some point, but so far ..... do not give up Carla!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago On the plus side: Carlas resolve is strenghtened, and she will wait to grab and opportunity, which presents itself. Surely Maria has a costume for Carla in mind, which will be humilating for her. But I think, Marias overconfidence will be her downfalll :) Looking forward to it :)
Thanks! Oh, we just have to wait and see.
Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago Hope. It's something 0749 thinks she has, and Maria is about to smash it to pieces. Poor girl, I have the feeling her party will be the most humiliating experience possible for her.
Possibly. It can go either way but... for sure Maria is going to think some humiliating punishments for the party.
Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago I can smell revenge in the air, Maria will be punished for sure. :)
Mmm.... maybe hehe
jackradical wrote: 3 years ago It just gets more fun
Thanks!

Part 15

The trip to the kitchen didn’t lack any trouble. I had to take steps really carefully as I was blindfolded and Maria was my only guide. I kind of trusted her by this point, as I knew she wouldn’t allow me to fall through the stairs. She wouldn’t let her captive suffer any harm, at least not yet. So it took a while to get to the ground floor, probably several minutes. And more time to get to the kitchen.

I didn’t care at this point, as there was little I could do against it. Also, I kind of didn’t mind being forced to sit on a chair and felt rope being tied around my waist, pinning me to the back of the chair. I used this precious time to think about my next move. And Maria’s.

She was going to force me to clean the house, which I wasn’t worried about. I was going to clean it anyway, and that was my plan since before I got captured. Although, I would have probably advanced some work the day before and not everything in only one morning. I would have to rush some things, but that wasn’t a problem. The issue here was that I was going to do it gagged and restrained somehow, making my chores more difficult.

But that wasn’t my main concern.

My thoughts were on how Maria was supposed to allow me to have the party and not lose control over me. Obviously she had thought of something or she wouldn’t play her hand that way. For the past 36 hours or so, she had bested me in every single way. So there was a catch I wasn’t getting. I pondered the possible options.

One was to have me tied up and/or gagged through the whole party. That would be the ultimate embarrassment and humiliation for me. There was no point of return for my reputation if that happened. But… was she going to risk it? I mean, she could argue that I was suspected of stealing sports equipment and all the bullshit she had mentioned. But there was nothing that said that the campus officers were allowed to arrest people and hold them against their will. That would be the end of her volunteer job, and I knew how important that was for her. So, even if she really, really wanted to show me as her bound and gagged prisoner, this was the least likely thing to happen.

But she had to keep under her control somehow. The threat of the eventual email was one thing. But it wasn’t a sure thing. The only problem for me was guessing two things: where the phone was and at which time the email was supposed to be sent. My guess would be that the timer was set at midnight or so, allowing Maria to play mind games with me. But she, for sure, wasn’t going to set the timer on a short time. That meant she would have to get her phone from time to time, helping me to guess it’s location. I had enough time until the night.

Again, how was she going to keep me under control through the whole party?

Her taking the tape from my lips interrupted my train of thought. She warned me not to speak or make a single sound before she removed the sock inside my mouth. I agreed, as I didn’t have more options. The gag removal wasn’t that bad, even if Maria wasn’t that careful. It hadn’t stuck into my hair, although when the tape around my eyes and head would be removed… that would hurt like hell.

How much time has passed? At least enough for her to prepare breakfast while I had been thinking the possibilities. Then she started feeding me, which made my face a complete mess since I wasn’t able to see when the spoon or form was coming to my mouth. Scrambled eggs. Not bad, like I had acknowledged, Maria wasn’t a bad cook. The mess on my face was supposed to be some kind of embarrassment to me, but I took it easily. My mind was still somewhere else.

Then it hit me.

The guess list.

She wasn’t going to allow me to have many of my friends. For sure, she was going to invite some friends of their own. Maybe she was going to tell them what had happened? Not likely, at least not the whole story. But they would help her to keep me in check. I would certainly be outnumbered, even if some of my friends came to my party. She would have the strength in numbers. I was sure that was going to be her move.

If that happened, how could I counter that?

At some point, people would start leaving the party. They never leave at once. All I needed to do was to wait until the field was even. My friends and hers. And wait for Maria to leave the room to do something: this could be from going to the toilet, get more drinks, anything. Then I could rally my troops and have my revenge. That could work. Probably.

I would just have to wait for the right moment. Until then, I would have to play being a submissive captive, hoping she wouldn’t suspect anything that was going through my mind.

Breakfast was over. Maria took her sweet time cleaning the table and doing the dishes before even bothering about cleaning my face. That was ok, I mean, I was kind of expecting that. I heard some liquid being poured into a glass. She then brought it to my face, making even more mess. Orange juice from the box. That was ok, I could really use some drinks since my mouth had been dry, from spending the whole night with a sock in my mouth. I drank it gladly.

The glass was washed before Maria grabbed a few napkins and cleaned the mess over my face. I just let her do it. After that, she stood up in front of me, or at least I felt her doing it. She grabbed my chin and lifted it, confirming that she was, in fact, standing in front of me.

“You had your breakfast, 0749.” She started speaking. “So now, you will brush your teeth and then you will start your work. I expect the whole living room to be cleaned before we move on. Remember, after that we will have to choose which of your visits are going to be allowed and what lovely attire you will be wearing for tonight. Do you understand?”

I cleared my throat first before answering. “Yes… madam.”

“Good girl.” She patted my head mockingly. “Now let’s get you ready.”

She released me from the chair, and then she started removing the tape around my head and eyes. Thankfully, and I should have really thanked her, she was careful. Or at least, she tried. It still hurt each time she unwrapped the part around my hair. But at some point, I started grunting. It really stung and I tried my best to not make any sounds, guessing that it would do no good to me.

And… I was right.

Maria stopped her work to grab something from the table. A strip of tape was quickly plastered over my lips.

“I didn’t give you permission to make sounds, prisoner.” She said, after pressing the tape with her fingers against my face, making sure it would stay there. “I like you better when you are quiet. In fact,” She grabbed my nose and wiggled my face from side to side. “The gag really suits you. It’s decided: you are going to clean the house gagged. That way you will look pretty and it would help to keep your mouth shut since you won’t have my permission to speak while cleaning.”

She then gave me a soft pat to my cheek and resumed the unwrapping. The tape didn’t help silencing my occasional grunts, but apparently Maria only wanted a reason to gag me and punish me. Big jerk. However, I had to admit that she tried her best to avoid most of my hair while removing my blindfold.

Eventually, the tape was away. I had to blink several times to adjust my eyes to the light. My face was sticky, which really annoyed me. But my hands were still secured, so cleaning and rubbing my face and eyes wasn’t an option yet.

I raised my head and my eyes met Maria. I tried to look like a submissive captive, since I needed to trick her, but I still had lots of anger inside me. Thankfully, since I was still blinking because of the sticky material around my eyes, she didn’t notice my anger. Or at least it seemed that way. She smiled at me and pinched my cheek lightly.

“So cute.” She said, and then she took a pair of scissors from the table and walked behind me. “Stay still while I remove the rest of the tape.”

My wrists were next. The tape around them was cut and removed. Then the tape around my waist and abdomen followed. She continued working in silence until she reached my elbows and stopped. From the elbows up to my shoulders, the tape remained. My upper arms were still taped to my body.

“Up, 0749.” She commanded me. With some difficulty, I complied. I thought for a second to try and overpower her. After all, under normal circumstances, I could take her even if I was able to move my arms only below my elbows. But standing, just standing, brought me back to reality. My limbs were still numb. Sleeping all taped up had been rough and I was still aching from it. Plus, there was still that blackmail thing about the email going on.

“What’s the matter, my prisoner? Having trouble just standing on your feet?” She mocked me after watching me staggering. “You still have to walk to the bathroom. And…” She spanked me. “...start walking.”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That chapter seems like some kind of interlude ... a lot of things are going through Carlas head, all good questions :) Looking forward to the costume, Maria has in store for Carla. I wonder, if Carla goes for the ultimate humilation? She must have thought about what will happen after the weekend, doesn´t she? Good job,[mention]Mineira1986[/mention] ! And I have not given up hope, that there will a silver lining at the horizon for poor Carla, she has earned it, in my opinion :)
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

I agree, I think this is the calm, before the storm, and when it starts, someone is going to have to pay. :o
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago That chapter seems like some kind of interlude ... a lot of things are going through Carlas head, all good questions :) Looking forward to the costume, Maria has in store for Carla. I wonder, if Carla goes for the ultimate humilation? She must have thought about what will happen after the weekend, doesn´t she? Good job,[mention]Mineira1986[/mention] ! And I have not given up hope, that there will a silver lining at the horizon for poor Carla, she has earned it, in my opinion :)
Thank you so much!
Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago I agree, I think this is the calm, before the storm, and when it starts, someone is going to have to pay. :o
Definitely, someone is going to pay. The calm is going to stay with us for the following chapter but... the storm is approaching.

Part 16

Doing your business is freaking difficult when you can only move your arms like a stupid t-rex. Still, I tried my best. After I was done, I paused before opening the door. I surely could reach the tape covering my lips and removing it with ease. But I couldn’t break the tape holding my upper arms together with my torso. And I tried. I also looked around. Not a single thing I could use in this bathroom to help me. And it had been something here, probably Maria had taken it away. Damn, that clever girl.

So I decided not to remove my gag and just go with it. Other than brushing my teeth and having a good shower, I was done. I opened the bathroom door slowly and walked out.

Maria, like the day before, was at a safe distance from anything I could have tried. She smiled as she saw me. “Still messy, 0749? Don’t you worry. You will be allowed a shower after this whole place is clean and ready for today’s party. Now go fetch a broom and start sweeping. I will check on the guest list and look for you if I have any questions.”

Fair enough. I nodded lightly and turned around. I went through the kitchen and thought for a while about getting a knife to cut my bonds. But I heard footsteps behind me. She was following me. Then not just yet. I had to keep walking until I reached the broom and dustpan. I turned around again and there she was, smiling with that stupid face. “Hop, hop, prisoner. We don’t have all day. If the house is not ready on time, I will have no other option but to cancel your little party and lock you up again.”

Not a chance. I walked out of the kitchen and went to the living room. I started sweeping and cleaning. Not that there was much dust or any dirt, but still, we needed a clean house. I needed a clean house as soon as possible just to be fresh and ready for that night. As I worked around, as fast as I could with my arms taped to my body, I heard the footsteps again. I turned my head a little to leer at my captor. She was following me, again. I tried my best not to roll my eyes or to show my discomfort at her presence. I was kind of fine with cleaning my own house in silence, despite my restraints. But having her around so close was really annoying.

“You don’t mind if I watch, do you, 0749? Oh right, I am in charge here and can do whatever I want.” She said, sitting on the couch. “Since my phone is hidden and I cannot record you or take pics of you cleaning around, I figure I can watch you closely. And maybe, after this is over, share some memories together. Would be nice, don’t you think?”

Oh sure, except that I was hoping and looking to make some memories of my own making. She turned on the TV. I don’t remember what show or movie was on it, since my focus was on the chores. And apparently her focus was on me as well. I kept sweeping, going near the couch when I felt something poking my ribs.

“Hmmph!” I jumped and moaned involuntarily.

“I don’t remember allowing you to make sounds, 0749.” Maria said, poking me again. I jumped and tried to avoid eye contact. “Keep cleaning, and silence. I am watching TV over here.”

Except that she wasn’t. That wasn’t the first poking she did that morning. From time to time, I had to move around the couch and she took almost every single opportunity. I didn’t grunt as before, since now I was expecting it, but it was becoming more and more annoying. I couldn’t help to jump as my sides were pretty sensitive and ticklish. And she knew it. And she took all the advantage.

After several minutes, the living room floor was clean. Now I had to take care of the couch and furniture. Maria seemed to know it as she stood up and started walking around. I would have mumbled a thanks when I remembered my current situation. Not a sound or my hopes of getting revenge would get even crushed. Sadly for me, Maria walking away from the furniture wasn’t just to help me. I bent over to accommodate the cushions when I felt a hard pinch on my behind.

“HMMPHHH!” I jumped and turned to look at her angrily.

Maria giggled. “Do you have anything to say, 0749?” I glared at her angrily. I could take her right away. Maybe. She looked back at me. But the cleaning was making me tired, especially having to breath only with my nose and my arms still restrained. No. Not yet. “Turn around.” I keep staring at her. “Turn around, 0749, I won’t repeat myself again.”

Darn, more humiliation, but I had to play along. The previous day, I had been lying in the same living room but hogtied, my hands trapped in mitts, forced to smell my own dirty shoe. My situation had improved greatly since then, mainly because Maria had thought she had broken me. Or at least was breaking me. If this continued this way, more and more of my restraints would be gone in no time. I turned around.

“Now bent over.” I shut my eyes in anger. Fortunately, my face was away from her. I bent over and she spanked me with her hand this time. I clenched my jaw and had to control myself to not kick her right away.

“Very good, my little girl. See? It’s not hard to comply. Now keep cleaning.” She slapped my butt with that and I felt her taking a few steps away.

What a jerk she was. I kept working with the couch and moved around to clean the rest of the furniture. She came to check on my work after I was done with one part. Bad news for me was that the poking on my ribs returned from time to time, not just making things more uncomfortable but also slowing me down. Even worse news for me was the fact that, from time to time, she grabbed a cushion and dropped it on the floor.

“Look you missed this, 0749.” She said, smiling. “Hurry, prisoner, I cannot believe you are so sloppy with your work.”

Of course, whenever I bent over, she would pinch me or spank me. But good news was that she didn’t mess with the dustpan or the broom, meaning that I didn’t have to sweep the floor again. That would have been more than enough. After more minutes, the living room was ready, despite Maria’s efforts to mess with me.

“Good, now the dining room.” She clapped. “Quickly, 0749, it’s getting late.”

Dining room it was. I picked up the broom, the dustpan and walked. She moved toward her bags and picked up her laptop. While I was cleaning the floor, she sat on the table and started typing. I wondered what she was doing when she spoke.

“Now that we are finishing these two rooms, we can finally focus on the guest list.” She said looking at the screen. “I am thinking of inviting some of my own friends over. After all, I am sacrificing my own long weekend just to discipline and take care of you, 0749. So I am bringing them.”

Sure, sure. I was expecting it. I looked away and smiled under my tape gag. It felt good to know that finally, after 36 hours or so, I had anticipated one of her movements. It really helped me boost my confidence. I kept cleaning as she kept typing. But the other thing… that was the one I was worrying. My friends. Would my friends come? If not, I would need to overpower her right there, right now.

Was it safe to take my chances until the party? Maybe not. I slowly approached her from behind while she kept sending messages to some of her friends via Facebook. She was really focused on what she was doing, she didn’t notice I was coming close to her. At some point, closer, I could drop the broom and take her. It was just a matter of seconds, just…

“So…” She turned around and saw me.

I saw her.

I was close to her. But not that close. If I tried to take on her, she would have time to move away from me. And, in the dining room, the chairs and tables would make it hard for me to chase her.

Lucky for me, I thought fast. And restarted the sweeping. I leered at her and I could see that she was kind of surprised. Had she noticed that I had thought of an attempt to reverse the roles? I grabbed the broom even firmer. After all, it was a stick, and it could be used as a weapon if necessary.

But it wasn’t. I noticed her smiling again, with that stupid smile. She came to me and pinched my cheek. “Cute and so diligent. I barely noticed you were around. You are making a good maid as well as a good prisoner. Seems like all the training is working. Maybe after we are done this weekend, this is how things should be between us.”

I was relieved. So relieved that I wasn’t that annoyed with her pinching and mocking. I just kept cleaning for a few seconds as she returned to her laptop.

There I was. In a way better position than the day before. It meant it was working. I was getting out of this, slowly but steady.

Then she turned to look at me again. “Alright, so I have my guest coming. I am willing to bring some of yours but there are a couple of names I want to discuss first, my little prisoner.”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The Air is definitivly heating up :) Slowly but steady. And I really wonder what Maria plans for the Party. And the guest list will be interessting. Good work :)
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

An interesting chapter, lots of tension between the girls. If I was Carla I would have lost my cool, and literally exploded by now. The party will I think, be the turning point. I can't wait to see, what happens next. :o
jackradical
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackradical »

this story keeps me coming back to check for updates, more often please!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Maria is surely a debil in disguise. 0749 might have hope, but it will all be in vain. Just a last sparkle of hope. I can't wait for more!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]Beaumains[/mention] you are a little to pessimistic here :) I hope, Carla gets Back to Maria with interesst :)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago The Air is definitivly heating up :) Slowly but steady. And I really wonder what Maria plans for the Party. And the guest list will be interessting. Good work :)
Thank you!
Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago An interesting chapter, lots of tension between the girls. If I was Carla I would have lost my cool, and literally exploded by now. The party will I think, be the turning point. I can't wait to see, what happens next. :o
Thanks! Yup, I think Carla will realize the clever thing was to lost her cool on the last chapter.
jackradical wrote: 3 years ago this story keeps me coming back to check for updates, more often please!
Thanks! Trust me, I would really love to sit and write chapters more often but "real life" stuff keeps getting in the day. I promise I'll do my best to deliver chapters more frecuently =)
Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago Maria is surely a debil in disguise. 0749 might have hope, but it will all be in vain. Just a last sparkle of hope. I can't wait for more!
Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago [mention]Beaumains[/mention] you are a little to pessimistic here :) I hope, Carla gets Back to Maria with interesst :)
Well, actually... it can go either way. It means the writing is working! Hehe
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Part 17

Hazel and Andrea.

I was starting to wonder how long it would take for Maria to bring that up. Hazel was a sports girl, pretty much like me. We were the same height, although she was a little bit older than me. Her hair was dark red, medium length and wavy. One could think that we would be either good friends or bitter rivals since we practised the same sports, but this wasn’t the case. In fact, we were acquaintances but had little contact with each other. And I would have loved to talk more with her because... I had kind of a little crush on her.

Problem was that, as far I was concerned, and judging by the rumors I had heard after I had broken up with Maria, well… Maria had a crush on her too.

I would have invited her to the party anyway, since she was part of the same sports team. But I wasn’t sure if Maria was willing to do it. Having your ex (under your control, since I was her prisoner, at least for the moment) and the girl she liked in the same house at the same time could be problematic. And even if it weren’t, the next fact was.

Andrea was Hazel’s girlfriend.

That couple was a little bit like Maria and I had been. Andrea didn’t practice any sports, but wasn’t as short as Maria, although she was kind of chubby too. She also hadn’t fallen into the security guards thing so she wasn’t a zealot of anything. But I was pretty sure that she was aware at least of Maria’s crush on her girlfriend. I wasn’t sure about mine.

So it kind of startled me when Maria asked about those names, but at the same time, I was expecting her to bring them up. If Hazel was coming, so was Andrea. The problem was Maria’s plans. I didn’t believe she was becoming really cocky and arrogant thinking that could help her case. In any case, Hazel was more of a friend to me than she was to her. And I was pretty sure, if the situation exploded, Andrea would help me because of Maria’s crush, at least if she didn’t know mine.

“So, what do you think? Should we invite them?” Maria asked again.

I moved my lips under my tape gag. I would have to nod or shake my head since I couldn’t speak. I thought for a second. And I decided yes. Probably a little more humiliation for me but I was expecting something embarrassing for me to happen anyway. If things got ugly, it could provide some help. I closed my eyes and nodded slowly.

“No, no.” Maria approached me and grabbed my chin with her hand. “Look at me when I speak to you, 0749. Shall we invite Hazel and Andrea?”

My eyes met her. I nodded. She smiled. “Of course. Should be fun to have your little crush here, right?”

Damn it, she knew! Argh, more humiliation, but at least, I got to have some eventual backup. She got back to the laptop as I finished sweeping and cleaning the dining room. That would do it. I was tired but luckily that would do it. I knew she wasn’t going to make me clean the small yard we had passing the living room, since it was mostly grass and we weren’t in autumn. The kitchen was mostly used as just storage for food and drinks, which wasn’t a room where most people would be spending her time.

“Alright, 0749.” Maria said, standing up. “Come, sit.” She tapped the chair and I sat in front of the laptop. “Give me your right hand, you don’t need both hands to type messages.”

I sighed through my nose and complied. She took a nearby tape roll and wrapped it around my wrist a couple of times and then wrapped it about five times around my belly. “That should hold you. Now, here is a list of your allowed guests.” She took the laptop and opened a notepad with some of my friends’ names on it. “So, confirm their invitation for tonight. Oh, and no funny business. Momma here is watching.”

Ugh, momma? She was really getting on my nerves again. Alas, I had to send the messages to my friends. It took me a while since most of them weren't online, but the messages were sent. Also, I was right handed, which Maria perfectly knew: securing my right wrist to my back meant I couldn’t attack her while sitting there. All while I was still tired and recovering from cleaning the house. Still, there were a few more things to do before the party, and that included…

“Food and drinks!” Maria said, closing the laptop after the last message was sent. “Mmm, I don’t think you are able to go and get those from the store, right?” She gave a good look up and down and laughed. “Don’t worry, I’ll take care of that. With the money I took from you yesterday, of course, 0749. That means I get to secure you while I am gone.”

With that, she took my left wrist and forcefully brought it behind my back. I had to clench my jaws to prevent making any sounds as she taped my wrists together. More tape followed around my stomach and wrists and I was back to being fully taped. Well, not quite. My legs were free, although I perfectly knew that was going to change soon.

“On your front, on the floor, now.” She commanded me. I had no option but to obey. As I sat up, knelt down on the floor and slowly lowered myself face down, I kept thinking… What if I had taken her down before? Or at least tried? I was tired and with my upper arms taped to my sides but, maybe that had been my best chance. Now I was back to having my wrists taped together and soon, my lower limbs as well.

I felt tape being wrapped around my left ankle. I was expecting that Maria would tape it to my right one, but she had other plans. Without cutting the roll, she took my ankle and bent my leg, bringing my leg close to my bottom. And then she started wrapping the roll around my thigh.

“This is called a frogtie, 0749. Well, sort of.” She explained while the same procedure was repeated for my right ankle. “This should prevent you from running, walking or even hopping around. I think you’ll appreciate it, since the other way was probably locking you in the trunk of your car and bringing you with me while I buy the food and drinks. Why don’t you thank me, prisoner?”

“Thmmph ymmph…. Mmpdmmph” I replied.

“Perfect.” She said, giving my extremely ticklish ribs a quick tickling, which made me jump. She laughed. “See? Not enough room for you to move around. Now, your legs are probably hurting a bit from all the cleaning and sweeping around the house, so I am sorry but, this is necessary.”

There wasn’t a bit of sorrow in her voice. She grabbed my arms and pulled me up, forcing me into sitting on my knees. She had been right. The pressure of my own weight didn’t help with my already numb legs, but I had no option. I groaned in discomfort, making her grin go wider.

“Awww, is my little 0749 uncomfortable?” She said, walking behind me and placing her hands on my shoulders. She then came close to my ear and whispered. “Too bad. You are my prisoner and I am the one holding all the cards. As a matter of fact, I think I need one more thing.”

More? I was really uncomfortable by now, not having the possibility to take a well needed rest to my legs. I didn’t know how much time she was going to spend buying the stuff, but most likely she was going to take her sweet time, since I was going to be waiting for her in this horrible position. She took the tape and wrapped it again around my wrists a couple of times. And then she started wrapping it around the nearest table leg, about five times, making a sort of short leash. Now I was stuck in this frogtie position, but also taped to the table. I couldn’t stand or even move away, and not even switch my position back to face down on the floor. I was being forced to stay like this until she came back and released me.

“Stay here like a good girl while I take your car and your money to buy the stuff needed for the party. Don’t go anywhere, sweetie.” She kissed the top of my head and gave it a quick pat without even looking at me as she walked away. Soon after, I heard the car engine starting and the garage door being opened. Then closed. And like that, my captor was gone.

Stupidly, I tried to get rid of the tape. Break it, slid my hands under it, even trying to shift into a position where my thighs and legs weren’t that punished. But she knew her handiwork. And her handiwork was really good. I wanted to kick myself. I should have taken the previous chance where I could have fought her in better conditions, instead of waiting. My mind had been so focused on the party that I had dismissed any other opportunities. Not again, I repeated to myself, not again.

I raised my head and looked at the laptop after giving up. Darn, that I could have used to send an SOS to one of my friends or something. It was an insult to injury: so close to me but I couldn’t get up to get it. I had to just stay there, looking at my surroundings, without being able to do anything.

My eyes turned to the clock, now able to look at it, remembering my situation the day before, when I had been stuck facing an empty wall with no way to tell how much time was passing. At least I could estimate how much time Maria would take. I had to think quickly.

I tried to shift my body from leg to leg, from time to time, just trying to get a little bit more comfortable. I needed a plan, and quickly. And, if by any chance I got a sooner opportunity, just take it. But plan A… my friends. And Hazel and Andrea. That would be my first bet. At some point during the party, I was pretty sure Maria would leave, even for a bathroom break. And then I could work on something with my allies.

But of course, if she made a mistake before... The next opportunity, no matter the exhaustion or if some of my limbs were partially tired. I had to take it.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

If it wasn´t clear before, this chapter shows clearly that Maria is of the rocker. She is way too fond of torturing Carla ... but as Maria says; She holds all the cards - for now :) And hopefully much longer. I admire Carlas resilience, even if it is put to a test even more. Keep it going Carla!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A great chapter, cranking up the tension, and the expectation, of what is going to happen at this party. :o

Well written, I am really enjoying this story. :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I hope Carla gets her chance - and more importanty - will be able to seize it. But I guess, Maria has precautions in mind, to prevent that :)
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This continues to be an amazing story. I can’t wait to read what will happen during the upcoming party and how Maria will keep Carla in check or will the tables finally turn against her.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Heh, sorry for the delay, guys. Holidays stuff and everything. Also, merry xmas.
Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago If it wasn´t clear before, this chapter shows clearly that Maria is of the rocker. She is way too fond of torturing Carla ... but as Maria says; She holds all the cards - for now :) And hopefully much longer. I admire Carlas resilience, even if it is put to a test even more. Keep it going Carla!
Go Carla! =)
Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago A great chapter, cranking up the tension, and the expectation, of what is going to happen at this party. :o

Well written, I am really enjoying this story. :)
Thank you so much!
Solarbeast wrote: 3 years ago This continues to be an amazing story. I can’t wait to read what will happen during the upcoming party and how Maria will keep Carla in check or will the tables finally turn against her.
Thank you! You are so kind.

Part 18

To be fair, I couldn’t tell which was worse. To stare at an empty wall or to be able to look at a clock but not knowing at which time Maria was going to come back.

The pressure on my thighs was killing me. I couldn’t even lay down on the floor to have some relief. Time passed and I tried not to get anxious. I looked at the clock from time to time expecting my ex-girlfriend to return at any time, but it didn’t help. The previous day, I wasn’t able to know the time, which was really bad, but now… Each second passed really slow, and it seemed like an eternity to me. Even more, it made me feel really weak, like I couldn’t endure that long. And that she was winning. Again.

I shifted my weight from one leg to the other as best as I could. That was my only option to get a little more comfortable. It helped, but not enough. More time passed and not only my body ached, but my head as well. Why had I agreed on this stupid plan? I could have taken her before.

If not for that stupid cellphone with that stupid email set to be sent God knew when. For sure wasn’t a bluff, but by this point I was 100% sure the time was set after the party. Which gave me lots of time. I could take down Maria even during the party, find that phone and prevent those pictures and mail from being sent. And it would be all back to normal again. Well, not everything. I still needed to get my revenge.

One more time, I shifted my weight. I tried my best not to look at the clock, just to stop myself from getting more and more anxious. At this point, I wasn’t going to be able to subdue Maria the moment she returned. My limbs needed to recover. I needed to rest. That meant more hours as a captive. I needed to survive that.

I heard the garage door being opened. Finally. Although, I was sure Maria was going to make me wait a little longer. It didn’t matter. At least I knew she was back.

There were some sounds in the kitchen. Apparently she had bought lots of stuff. Drinks and food. She was leaving the bags in the kitchen and I sighed through my nose. She wasn’t going to make me unload the car. Maybe she had forgotten about it or she was getting soft. Careless, maybe? That was a good opportunity to make me work, getting more and more exhausted before the party, so I couldn’t fight back. Or maybe she thought I was at that point already? That would be huge.

She exited the kitchen and went upstairs with one more bag, without even looking at me. More time to rest my spirit, but my thighs were at some breaking point. I really needed the frogtie to be removed. I wasn’t holding it any more.

Maria returned and entered the living room as I started to groan. She giggled a little and our eyes crossed. Apparently I gave a desperate look, because she knelt in front of me and kissed my forehead. “Hello, 0749. I missed you too. How are those legs going? Do they hurt, my cute prisoner? Do they hurt really bad?”

“Ymmph…” I mumbled and nodded. Anything just to get out of this awful position.

“Awww, well, looks like you deserve a break.” She kissed my forehead again. “Hold on, prisoner.”

She stood up and went for the scissors. I took a deep breath through my nose. She returned and, first, cut the tape holding me to the table. Then, she grabbed my shoulders and gently pushed me on my stomach.

“Mmmphh…” I moaned, finally getting some relief. The pressure was no longer on my legs, although it was not completely gone since I was still frogtied. I closed my eyes waiting patiently for her to cut the rest of the tape.

Then suddenly I felt a quick pinch on my butt. “MMMPHHH!!”

“Oh, you thought I was going to remove the rest of it?” Maria laughed while she gave my right foot a quick tickle. I tried to squirm but to no avail. Exhaustion plus frustration were a bad combination. “Not quite yet. Let me get your lunch first.”

What a jerk. She knew perfectly my legs were aching and she decided to leave me there just like that. Not that I could do anything about it. I wasn’t able to do anything about anything that was happening. My frustration grew even more. Tables needed to be turned soon. But how?

Maria returned with a box of chinese food and a medium size cloth.. Not my favourite, but at this point I wasn’t going to complain. She sat on the floor in front of me, placed the cloth between us and placed the box over it. Then she grabbed my chin and gently removed the tape covering my lips.

“So cute.” She picked up the box. “Ready to eat, prisoner 0749.”

I just nodded. “Yes… madam…”

“I am very impressed you have learned the proper manners, my cute prisoner.” She started feeding me. “I might consider even allowing more privileges to you if you continue your good behaviour. Or… maybe not.”

I kept eating in silence. My eyes went from her to the box and then to the cloth. Why was it here? She fed me again and I kept eating and thinking. Then it hit me. She was doing it to prevent us from making a mess on the floor. The same floor I had cleaned just about an hour ago. Was she doing it just to be nice to me? Could be, but most likely she needed my cooperation for her next steps and, making me clean the floor again (and a mess generated by me having lunch) wasn’t going to do it. She wasn’t going soft on me just because. She was doing it because she could use a far more cooperative captive than a rebellious one. Even more since the party was coming.

The lunch went on and on. She talked from time to time and I just nodded and answered some “yes, madam” and “no, madam”. Part tired of fighting her, part just trying to finish the lunch and have my legs freed. But mostly, because I wanted to know what she had in store for me. I needed to see the crack in her masterplan, and sometimes it’s ok to follow the enemy’s plan, right?

Lunch was over and she picked the cloth with all the crumbs and food remains that had been dropped, the box and went away. Soon she returned with the ankles shackles I had worn the previous day. “Time to have those beautiful legs released. Why don’t you thank me, 0749?”

At last! “Thank you, madam.”

“Not good enough. Maybe…” She removed her right shoe and extended her foot right in front of me. Oh god, please not… “Maybe if you kiss my foot…”

I had to control my whole self to not snap right there. I wanted out of the frogtie, no matter what. I closed my eyes as I pressed my lips against her socked foot. I tried my best for that kiss to last long enough so I wasn’t forced to do it again.

But she knew better. She just smiled evilly and removed her other shoe. “Now the left one, prisoner. Give it the same love you give to the other one.”

Argh, not this. More humiliation. I repeated the same kiss to her other foot. They stink and the memories from the previous night returned to be: being forced to have her feet all over my nose and face wasn’t a pleasant memory. Having to kiss them wasn’t an improvement.

“So, which do you like the best, prisoner? Left or right?” She asked.

I blinked confused. There was no right answer here. “Mmm… both of them are really nice… madam…”

My face was turning red again. My anger was full back and I was doing the impossible to restrain myself from fighting her. “Are you sure you don’t have a favourite?”

I shook my head. “No… madam…” I waited for her next movement.

She just shrugged and smirked. “In that case, why don’t you smell… both of them?”

With that, she pressed her right foot against my nose. The stinky smell attacked my and, again, I had to gather my whole self control to not turn my head away right there. That would have only made things worse. I just stayed there, sniffing her right foot for a few seconds before she switched it for her left foot.

“Aren’t you happy that you got a chance of smelling both of my beautiful feet?”

Neither happy nor beautiful feet. But I nodded anyway. “Yes… madam… thank you…”

“Then you have earned your freedom… sort of…”

My legs were finally freed from the tape after she cut it. But soon the ankle shackles replaced it. At least I could drop my legs now on the floor, not being forced to have my legs bent any more.

“Now, time to look at your attire for the party before a quick nap, prisoner.” She moved behind me and took me by my arms. “Up, 0749, we don’t have all day.”
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

This is a wonderful continuation, can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Happy holidays to you ^^
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I wonder what Marias Endgame is .... the costume she has in mind will - without any doubt - something be humilating Carla further. Carlas inner strength is tested to the maximum. At the moment I really doubt, if Carla gets a Chance ... Great continuation :) But I hope still, that justice will be done - and Maria gets what she deserves.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Another good continuation, the tension, and stress on Carla is getting unbearable. :o

I wonder if Carla will have more humiliation, and can she take it. ?
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Being sick... is awful. Sorry for the long delay.
Roboticrobin20 wrote: 3 years ago This is a wonderful continuation, can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Happy holidays to you ^^
Thank you!
Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago I wonder what Marias Endgame is .... the costume she has in mind will - without any doubt - something be humilating Carla further. Carlas inner strength is tested to the maximum. At the moment I really doubt, if Carla gets a Chance ... Great continuation :) But I hope still, that justice will be done - and Maria gets what she deserves.
Oh, keep up that hope.
Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago Another good continuation, the tension, and stress on Carla is getting unbearable. :o

I wonder if Carla will have more humiliation, and can she take it. ?
Thanks!

Part 19

Actually, the attire chosen wasn’t that bad.

If the party was a Halloween costume party!

It consisted of a black and white striped shirt. Long sleeves and having my belly-button exposed. The numbers 0749 imprinted in the middle of the chest. That’s how she had got the idea of the number. I closed my eyes trying to control myself. She had planned this for God knew how long. Probably since we had broken up. If not before, maybe since the arguments had started. Stupid girl.

The pants were pretty much the same. Black and white striped leggings, with the same 0749 imprinted on the bottom. Yup, I would make like a really sexy prisoner for her at my party. Even my shoes were chosen: a pair of high-heeled black shoes. To top it, a couple of things that looked like black leather wristbands but with a small, a really small chain dangling from them. That together could work like… cuffs?

“I really nailed it, don’t you think, prisoner?” Maria asked me, while carefully watching my expression. I kept my eyes fixed on the clothes laying on my bed. It was going to be really embarrassing to wear them, although there could be a way out. “I asked you a question, 0749.”

I gulped. “What if the party guests ask me about my clothes?” I asked

Maria coughed. “I didn’t listen well. How do you end your sentences, 0749?”

There was the red on my face, once again. “What if they ask about my clothes… madam?”

My captor giggled. “What about it? You tell them the truth: that there are now your clothes.”

I kept looking at the mentioned clothes and tried to avoid eye contact with her. “I mean… madam… they may ask why I am wearing them and why I don’t change into more… normal clothes…”

It seemed that I had made Maria think about it. After all, this was my house and I could easily change into any clothes that I wanted. I leered at her and she was pressing her finger against her chin. “Mmm, you can tell them you send all your other clothes to laundry and you haven’t done it, since you are a careless, lazy girl. Don’t you agree, my cute, careless, lazy, prisoner?”

That… would make the perfect excuse. Not that I could refuse since I was still trapped by her. I felt forced to nod. “Yes… madam.”

“Excellent. Then it’s settled.” She said, picking up the clothes and placing them on a nearby chair. “Now hop on the bed. It’s time for your nap.”

Usually I wouldn’t be tired but that day, I was. Cleaning up, spending several minutes frogtied on my knees had made my legs very sore. Not to mention I could really use the rest to gather more energy and fight her back later. I sat on the bed and rolled on my back, looking at her.

She picked up a tape roll, cut a trip and placed it over my lips. “Now, on your front, prisoner.”

I had to comply again. I felt something tying my ankle shackles to the foot of the bed. Then something was tied tightly around my eyes. Probably a scarf or a tube sock. It didn’t matter as soon I was plunged in darkness.

“See you in a while, 0749. You should be grateful that you are able to sleep on a comfy bed. Most inmates don’t get that privilege.” She said, giving my feet a quick tickle.

“Hmm!” I replied instinctively.

“What was that?” She said. I bit my tongue to avoid replying as I was tickled for a few seconds. But there was no response from me this time. “That’s more likely.”

And then she left. As soon as I heard her leaving the room, I tried to move my hands around. Trying to get them to slip through the tape. But the tape was holding them really secured. Not only that: they were taped together and also taped to my waist. If I had all the time in the world and all my strength, with enough patience, I would have been free by then. But not how I was at that point. My eyes closed under the blindfold as soon as I stopped my futile attempts of getting free. Lucky for me, Maria hadn’t been in the room, or she didn’t show any signs of her presence, or I would be in trouble for any escape attempts. But it wasn’t the case. Soon, I was asleep.

The rest was good and necessary. By the time I woke up, I merely tried to open my eyes before remembering my predicament. Prisoner. Not a problem. The pain in my legs was gone as was my exhaustion. That was great. Also great, as I heard my bedroom door being opened.

“Prisoner!” I heard Maria yell. I turned my head in her direction. “Ow, you are already woken up. Too bad, I had thought of many ways to wake you up. Maybe for tomorrow then.”

She wished. If everything went right for me, it would be me the one trying one of many ways of waking up a captive. I felt the rope or whatever she had tied to my ankles being removed and then she grabbed my body and tried to sit me up. I went with it and soon I was on my feet and forced to walk towards the bathroom.

Ankles shackles, tape around my body and around my hands were removed. The only thing on me were the blindfold and the tape gag. She then pushed me into the bathroom. “20 minutes for showering and changing! No more or you’ll be in serious trouble, 0749.”

The door was slammed. I quickly removed my blindfold. It was a black scarf. Carefully I removed the tape gag and tossed it into the bin. I looked around. My mentioned attire was placed there as well as some underwear and a towel. I was expected to shower and put on my new clothes. I had to go with it. My other option was keeping my ugly and also new orange uniform I had been wearing all day. At least my new clothes could pass as a sexy prisoner costume.

So I took a shower. A good shower considering my previous days.

“Ten minutes!” I heard the call through the bathroom door.

Big fat jerk. I dried myself and looked at the clothes. Embarrassing. Humiliating. But necessary. I put on my underwear, leggings, shirt and even the wristbands. I took a glance at myself in the mirror. Very sexy. If only this whole prisoner situation wasn’t happening…

“Time, 0749!” Maria shouted.

“I am ready!” I replied back. “May I come out?”

“Nope.” She replied. “Open the door and I want to see you on your knees, hands behind your head.”

Her voice sounded further. Jeez, she was back at being cautious. I pondered my options, but too much was at stake. The infamous email to be sent, plus the possibilities that she was at a safe distance, like earlier that day and the day before. Now she could even run away from the house if I chased her. And there was no way I was chasing her dressed like I was.

“Now!” She yelled again.

No more time to think. I opened the door and dropped on my knees. I put my hands behind my head. I looked at her, sitting far away from me. Clever girl, clever girl. At least by now. Her plan had cracks that I was going to exploit. A party had too many variables for her to control. I had to work in my favor, the captive looking for an escape. Not the captor trying to keep the captive under her control.

A small chain was tossed at me. The same chain that had held me in a hogtie two nights before. “You know what to do. Those cute wristbands look better together.” I looked at the small chain dangling from each of them. I did know what to do. I picked up the chain and attached them to my wristbands. It was difficult but I did it. My hands were now restrained in front of me.

“Don’t look at me, 0749.” Maria said. “Pick up your clothes and carry them to laundry.”

I stood up and picked my orange suit. I walked down the stairs, followed by my ex-girlfriend, passing by the living room, through the kitchen, around the garage and into the small laundry room we had. I entered it, walked between the laundry machine and the old cage we had for our old dog, and looked into the laundry basket. Which was full, with my clothes…

“What the hell is this?” I asked, furiously. I didn’t have to count them to know that most of my clothes, if not all of them, had been thrown there.

Maria shrugged, still from a safe distance. “Well, earlier today you asked a fair question. Now I am helping to sustain your excuse. You are wearing your striped prisoner uniform because your clothes are in laundry. Remember?”

Our eyes crossed. She was crossing the line again. Her previous attitude, the one that made her treat me better, was gone. Probably because the party was near. She didn’t need to treat me well if all her friends were around to keep me under control. This had to be my shot.

Apparently, Maria knew it too. She took a step back, now going through the door. The hell no! I dropped my suit on the floor and took a step forward, ready to launch myself at her when she took another step back and slammed the door at me.

“Not a chance!” She shouted as I went for the door and tried to open it. But she had already locked it from the outside.

“Let me out! Now!” I screamed, at the top of my lungs, as I tried unsuccessfully to open the door. I didn’t care at this point, to keep playing my submissive role. I had already shown my cards.

Before she could reply, the doorbell rang.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic