"Arrested" by my Ex-girlfriend (F/F) - Updated Part 42 (FINISHED)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Things can never be too good for Carla, Great chapter!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Carla has been a slow learner.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Carla has been a slow learner.
That she is definitely :) She could now sleep in her own bed, in her own clothes ... she is stubborn as hell.

But I still think, she deserves some relief. Letting her sleep gaggegd with her socks might be considered unwise. And since I´m a hopeless romantic, I hope that - at some point - all parties involved find some middleground. And Carla deserves some relief.

The wild card in this game though is Andreas ,,,,
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Carla is certainly a lot more stubborn than what would be advisable in her situation. If she would have just played along, she would be free already. Now the mess is getting a lot more complicated already. Thanks for this twist, Mineira! I am curious how this game will play out.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Things are looking bad for Carla, and Hazel too :(
CyanG1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CyanG1 »

Yes! This is awesome! Andrea strikes back and now that naive goody two-shoes Hazel will finally get what's coming to her :twisted: I wonder if Carla will have a chance to say "I told you so" to Hazel if she's ever ungagged, hahaha. Looks like Carla and Hazel are in for a lot of fun now that the Evil Trio is back in charge. Maybe they can both learn to be submissive pets to their girlfriends, muhahaha :lol:
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

Finally caught up with this story and so far its great, I really like the characters and the situations you put them in.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

CyanG1 wrote: 2 years ago Yes! This is awesome! Andrea strikes back and now that naive goody two-shoes Hazel will finally get what's coming to her :twisted: I wonder if Carla will have a chance to say "I told you so" to Hazel if she's ever ungagged, hahaha. Looks like Carla and Hazel are in for a lot of fun now that the Evil Trio is back in charge. Maybe they can both learn to be submissive pets to their girlfriends, muhahaha :lol:
How do they say? Don´t count your eggs before they are in the pudding :) As I have learned through this story, things are seldom so simple as they seem. And I would Hazel not call "naive" :)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

banshee wrote: 2 years ago Things can never be too good for Carla, Great chapter!
Heh, sadly for Carla, things aren't looking good.
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Carla has been a slow learner.
Yup, the whole weekend she has tried to outsmart her peers and failed. Over and over.
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago
That she is definitely :) She could now sleep in her own bed, in her own clothes ... she is stubborn as hell.

But I still think, she deserves some relief. Letting her sleep gaggegd with her socks might be considered unwise. And since I´m a hopeless romantic, I hope that - at some point - all parties involved find some middleground. And Carla deserves some relief.

The wild card in this game though is Andreas ,,,,
Yup, a little too stubborn. Understandable, but she should have compromised. Hopefully, she can try and negotiate again with the girls. But with Hazel now in Andrea's hands, well... it's going to be a bit difficult.
Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Carla is certainly a lot more stubborn than what would be advisable in her situation. If she would have just played along, she would be free already. Now the mess is getting a lot more complicated already. Thanks for this twist, Mineira! I am curious how this game will play out.
Thanks! Yup, if Carla had thought ahead, she wouldn't be in this situation. Sadly for her, good for the readers.
Tieup1 wrote: 2 years ago Things are looking bad for Carla, and Hazel too :(
Yup, now Hazel is a captive too.
CyanG1 wrote: 2 years ago Yes! This is awesome! Andrea strikes back and now that naive goody two-shoes Hazel will finally get what's coming to her :twisted: I wonder if Carla will have a chance to say "I told you so" to Hazel if she's ever ungagged, hahaha. Looks like Carla and Hazel are in for a lot of fun now that the Evil Trio is back in charge. Maybe they can both learn to be submissive pets to their girlfriends, muhahaha :lol:
I think Carla will tell her "I told you so" as soon as she is ungagged. Hehe, not sure if Andrea and Maria can turn them into submissive captives, considering the audio is still around but... sure they can have some fun.
TimChimp wrote: 2 years ago Finally caught up with this story and so far its great, I really like the characters and the situations you put them in.
Great! Thanks for the review!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Part 32

Hazel took a while to react. Andrea didn’t move either. I just lay on my side, my eyes opened in surprise and confusion, watching what was happening, unable to do anything. I could move around, but still inside the cage. With my mouth stuffed, and with the door closed, any sound I could produce wasn’t going outside the room. There were just the three of us.

“What are you doing?” Hazel protested once she realized what had happened. She tried to move her hands, but they were already cuffed behind her back.

“What does it look like I am doing?” Andrea placed a hand on Hazel’s head and smiled. “I have decided to keep you as my prisoner for the night.”

“But… why?” Hazel asked, still jerking her arms and trying to get her head out of Andrea’s reach, with little success.

“I talked to Maria downstairs and we decided that you need to be taught a lesson.” Andrea replied.

“You do know I have the audio and I can send it to the police, right?” Hazel said back.

She had her. I knew it. Any attack, like this one, was going to be responded with that. It was all done. Andrea had dug her own grave. And not only hers, but Maria’s and Rosa’s too.

But apparently, Andrea had already thought about it. “You do know that you set me up just to free your little friend, right? You made me say horrible things. You triggered me on purpose, in front of other people, just so you could have your stupid evidence.” Hazel struggled again. “And you do know I still haven’t double locked those cuffs? They can get really tight, as Maria told me. So how about you stop moving and I can make this more comfortable for you.”

Hazel grunted but stopped moving around. Andrea double locked the cuffs. “You said those horrible things yourself. And besides, it’s still a lame excuse to make me your… prisoner.”

“I figured out you could make it up to me.” Andrea said, wrapping her arms around her girlfriend’s waist. “After all, you’ve done some bad things and deserve to be punished. I’d rather have this than an ugly argument, don’t you agree?”

Hah, the joke was on her. There was no way that Hazel… “Really? You want to… Alright, have it your way. Just take Carla out of the cage and change her gag.”

What the hell? “Mmmphh! Mmphhh…” I started to protest but Hazel intervened.

“Sorry, Carla, this is now between Andrea and me. Don’t worry, I’ll make sure the girls still follow our deal.”

It was going to be hard to do that if she was another prisoner! I tried to struggle and protest, but the cage wasn’t letting me. Other than the cage shifting a bit around, I was just going to look as pathetic as before. So I stopped. I looked at Hazel and she tried to reassure me with her eyes. I had to trust her, there was no other option for me. Maybe Andrea would just keep her as her captive, not their captive, so they wouldn’t be able to play with her, or torture her, or do any attempt to get the audio from her? That was kind of a relief, considering the recent events, but nothing could reassure me now.

“Carla, Carla, Carla…” Andrea stood up, her arms still around Hazel’s waist, forcing her to stand up. “All night long, Carla, Carla… we need to do something about it.”

Hazel didn’t reply. But now that she wasn’t in front of me, I could look at the room better. Andrea had indeed returned with some of my clothes, as required. Only they were most socks. I didn’t need to ask what was going to happen. Every single experience from the past two days had made it obvious. Andrea went and picked up a pair of socks, clean ones. She also took the bag, that dreaded bag containing the rope and the tape bought by Maria with my money, and walked back to her girlfriend. How much of that tape was around the house?

“Time to shut up those pretty lips, babe. Open up.”

Hazel complied. Soon, a pair of my socks were stuffed into her mouth, and it was followed by some tape strips placed on top of it. I didn’t get a good look at it, and under different circumstances, I’d probably have loved to see Hazel cuffed and gagged. But, inside a tiny dog cage and with dirty socks in my mouth, it was going to be difficult.

Andrea wasn’t done. More tape was wrapped around Hazel’s ankles. No rope was used. Just the gag, cuffs and tape. Hazel was her prisoner now. And I was still trapped.

“Now hop towards the bed.” Andrea commanded. Hazel didn’t move and tried to reply through the gag. “I didn’t ask, I gave an order. The longer you take, the longer your little Carla will be in the cage.”

That made her start hopping. Still, it was hard to feel 100% sympathy for her. I could understand being in her position, but again, Hazel was one of the reasons I was trapped again. If I could, I would capture every single one of them, including Hazel, and have my way with them. Sadly, it looked like it wasn’t going to be the case.

“So cute. See? You look better when you are not talking nonsense.” Andrea said once Hazel had reached my bed.

“Mmmphh…” Hazel tried to reply.

I did my best to shift my position inside the cage. With some hard struggles, the cage moved around another bit. And another, until I could get a sort of good view at what was happening. Andrea had sat on the mattress while Hazel was still standing in front of her, doing her best to maintain balance with her ankles taped together.

“That reminds me, you have been a naughty girl. And naughty girls…” Andrea patted her lap. “...get punished.”

It took a while for Hazel to react. Once again, by the time she knew what was going to happen, it was too late.

“Whmmph?! Nmmmph!! NMMPHH!!” She shouted, but Hazel had already grabbed her and put her over her knees face down.

“Mine, mine, mine…” Andrea said, with clear excitement and delight in her voice, as her girlfriend.kicked and struggled furiously on her lap. “I won’t lie: I have dreamt this moment. Babe, be sure you enjoy this as much as I will.”

SMACK

“MMMPHHH!!”

SMACK

“MMMPHHH!!”

And so, the spanking began. I stopped moving. It wasn’t because of the late hour or my exhaustion. I just laid there, watching the show as best as I could. Gorgeous Hazel, struggling furiously on Andrea’s lap, helpless to avoid the open hand that was spanking her over and over. The room was filled with the slap sounds and Hazel’s muffled angry protests. I couldn’t lie: I would have loved to be in Andrea’s place, and I had mixed feelings: part of me enjoyed watching a good looking girl getting that treatment, especially if that girl had something to do about my current predicament; but another part of me felt sorry about her. And most important, was Andrea’s plan to make Hazel erase the audio?

It didn’t look like it was on her mind. Andrea didn’t speak a single word but I could tell she was enjoying this. It was pure fun for her. If we were lucky enough, the audio wasn’t in the picture and Andrea would just have her fun and let her go. And let me go.

If we were lucky enough.

But sadly, at least I wasn’t that lucky.

I lost count of the spankings. Maybe twenty or so. Hazel had stopped struggling and was now panting hard, still on her girlfriend’s knees. Andrea smiled and gave her bottom a quick rub.

“Mmmmphh…” Hazel grunted in protest.

“Shhh, I just want to soothe the pain a bit.” Andrea replied. “We are not finished.”

“Whmmph??” Hazel asked, confused, but Andrea took a while to respond. Instead, she moved her girlfriend gently onto the bed, leaving her on the mattress. She walked again toward my clothes and picked up a long black tube sock. She returned to the bed and tied it over Hazel’s eyes. “Whmmph armmph ymmph dmmph?”

“Shhh, just take a quick break. I’ll get back to you soon.”

Damn. Now that she was lying on the bed, it was hard to get a good look at her. She even tried to stretch my neck but I could only partially see her. She had to look stunning. For a moment I forgot about my situation. Until somebody kicked the cage, making me startle and bumped my head against one of its walls.

“Well, well….” Andrea said, smiling down at me. “We have a peeper. What should we do about you?”
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Umm, I don't really know what to think anout this chapter. It kinda feels like all the girls don't even know how to judge the situation anymore. Promises are getting broken anf new bonds are being forged. I wonder what you are setting up this time. Thanks a lot for posting!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Great update [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] ! Andrea is the wild card here. She enjoys spanking Hazel way too much - and honestly I fear for Carla, Andrea has it clearly in for her. Somehow I have the feeling that Carla will get more than a spanking. I find Andrea as of the rocker as Maria was before.
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

Like always great chapter, Its good to see other characters share Carla's predicament and get tied up too.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Looks and sounds like some of the girls are taking advantage of the situation. Doing what they want, and getting their revenge in first. I hope Carla and Hazel can turn this around, but can they. ?
CyanG1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CyanG1 »

Wow, Hazel is pretty comfortable with becoming a prisoner. I know she's got the audio, but still she seems to be very certain she can keep control of the situation while being tied up. I am loving Andrea, she's savage haha, and it looks like she plans to have fun with Carla too. I also love that Carla is kinda pissed at Hazel and enjoys her predicament. Looking forward to more!
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

Good update
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Umm, I don't really know what to think anout this chapter. It kinda feels like all the girls don't even know how to judge the situation anymore. Promises are getting broken anf new bonds are being forged. I wonder what you are setting up this time. Thanks a lot for posting!
Oh, I want to set up something, I just hope the chapter makes a little more sense in the future. Yup, the girls are misjudging the situation, but remember that they have been awake for too many hours. The situation is clearly not an easy one for any of them at this point.
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Great update [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] ! Andrea is the wild card here. She enjoys spanking Hazel way too much - and honestly I fear for Carla, Andrea has it clearly in for her. Somehow I have the feeling that Carla will get more than a spanking. I find Andrea as of the rocker as Maria was before.
Thank you! Yup, there is a little parallel between Carla-Maria and Hazel-Andrea. Although we are going to see something different this time.
TimChimp wrote: 2 years ago Like always great chapter, Its good to see other characters share Carla's predicament and get tied up too.
Thanks!
Tieup1 wrote: 2 years ago Looks and sounds like some of the girls are taking advantage of the situation. Doing what they want, and getting their revenge in first. I hope Carla and Hazel can turn this around, but can they. ?
Can they? That is the big question heh.
CyanG1 wrote: 2 years ago Wow, Hazel is pretty comfortable with becoming a prisoner. I know she's got the audio, but still she seems to be very certain she can keep control of the situation while being tied up. I am loving Andrea, she's savage haha, and it looks like she plans to have fun with Carla too. I also love that Carla is kinda pissed at Hazel and enjoys her predicament. Looking forward to more!
Thank you! Yup, Hazel still thinks she can control the situation, at least up to certain point. And Andrea well... a jealous girlfriend is always dangerous.
nayte4767 wrote: 2 years agoGood update
Thank you!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Part 33

Shoot, that hurt.

“Mmmppph…” I moaned softly after hitting my head against the cage. Andrea just kicked it lightly and laughed.

“Great move bumping your head, huh? Maybe you are a dumb jock after all.” She said.

“HMMPHH!” I protested angrily, raising my head, but hitting it again. “Mmmphh….”

Andrea laughed again. “See? Not so clever now…” I gave more angry grunts as she knelt behind me. “Does it hurt? Does it hurt badly?”

Her hand reached to give me mocking pats on my head. I tried to move it out of her reach, but that was impossible. I wasn’t sure which hurt more. The mocking or the actual bumps. Probably it was a mix of both. I moved my head again but her hand followed it. Even if the patting was helping with the little pain, it was so embarrassing.

“Why so angry, little jock? If you are angry, I won’t get you out of your little cage.” Andrea said, and her finger poked me on my side.

“HMMPHH!!” I jumped by reflex and hit my head for a third time.

“Silly, silly, silly…” Andrea’s finger kept poking my sole exposed sides. I moved my arms to block her access to my ribs and this time, I succeeded. She tried to poke me but she couldn’t reach my side. I smiled under my gag, having won a little battle, when suddenly.

“MMPHHH!!”

For the fourth time, I jumped and hit my head again. I had felt a small pinch on my behind and that had made me startle. It wasn’t painful but it had been surprising. Andrea’s laugh echoed in my room, covering my muffled moans and grunts. Her hand went back to patting my head.

“You little, silly Carla” She said in a condescending tone. “Now I get why my girlfriend wanted you out of your cage.” I noticed a big emphasis on “my”. She kept patting me. “You are going to hurt yourself because you are so dumb.”

“Grmmphh…” I grunted. Or maybe I was hurting myself because she was forcing me; she didn’t seem to acknowledge that. But I was in no position to argue with her. Whatever her reasons, if she was going to take me out of the stupid cage, I was ok with them.

“I am going to let you out, but don’t fight me. Grunt two times if you understand what I’m saying.”

Her tone was like a mom talking to her small child. Humiliating. But I still grunted twice and she stopped patting my head. Andrea moved towards the cage door and opened it. “Come out, little girl.”

I could stretch my legs out of the cage. It was a huge relief. But that was it. I jerked my upper body, trying to drag myself out of the cage but I could only move for a few inches. I was starting to get frustrated. Worst of all, Andrea was enjoying watching me fail. “Oh, the little jock cannot come out of a tiny cage. Maybe you want to spend the night locked up?”

I shook my head immediately. I didn’t want to spend the night in the cage, and also I didn’t want to spend the night with the dirty socks still stuffed inside my mouth. “Do you accept that you are unable to get out and accept my help?”

I nodded slowly. Whatever was needed, just to get out of this.

Andrea grabbed my ankles and pulled me out of the cage with some effort. I did my best to remain motionless, to avoid more bumps. Finally, I was out of that stupid dog cage. I stretched my legs again. It felt really good.

But, of course, Andrea wasn’t finished. She took hold of my arms and pulled me up. “Come on, I’m pretty sure you don’t want to sleep on the floor either. Stand up.”

I sighed relieved, but soon got worried. That wasn’t kindness for sure. Still, she was right, as I didn’t want to sleep on my bedroom floor. I bent my knees and did my best to stand up, as she pulled my arms. Soon, I was standing up.

Andrea sat on my bed. Hazel was lying facedown on the other side. Still blindfolded and gagged. I wasn’t sure if she had fallen asleep, as she was pretty much motionless. I tried my best to maintain balance, since my ankles were still taped up together. My eyes moved from Andrea to Hazel. She did look gorgeous just lying there, her hands cuffed behind her back. I lost for a second before Andrea snapped her fingers.

“Hey, hey, little jock. Eyes here.” She said, “You like my girlfriend, huh?” There was again, another emphasis in “my”. Andrea continued. “You know, let’s see how much you like her.” She turned to see her girlfriend and patted her behind twice. “Babe, would you like to continue that spanking?”

If Hazel had been sleeping, that woke her. She shook her head from side to side. “You don’t? Are you sure? You pretty much deserve it.”

Hazel shook her head again. I shifted my ankles to avoid losing balance. Whatever was coming, I was pretty sure it was not going to be good for me.

“Well, I’m still delivering that spanking.” Andrea said to the blindfolded and gagged Hazel. Her hand patted her backside again. “You sure you don’t want to take it?”

Hazel shook her head once again. Andrea smiled and turned to me. “Well, since a spanking must be delivered and my girlfriend doesn’t want to receive it… and since you like her too much then… you will take her place.”

What? No way! I liked Hazel, a lot, but for sure I wasn’t going to sacrifice myself for her at this point. Not after two days of captivity, and especially not at the hands of her jealous girlfriend. Alas, that was not my choice. Andrea grabbed my arm and pulled me towards her. Soon, I was lying facedown on her lap.

“NMMPHH!” I said, trying to struggle.

“Hey, hey!” Andrea said, “I can just lock you up in the cage if you are rebellious. Would you want that?”

“NMMPHH!!” I shouted through my gag.

“Then stop moving and take your spanking like a good little girl.” She said.

I stopped my strugglings. I just had to take it and it would soon be over. I could get a more than well deserved rest.

SMACK

“MMMPHH!”

SMACK

“MMMMPHHH!!”

It was hard not to struggle as it began to sting. Andrea’s open hand fell over and over on my unprotected bottom. But I did my best to avoid any movement. The spanking went for a few seconds or minutes, and I lost count of the spankings. I knew that her hand was going to start to hurt, as some of the slaps were particularly hard. And soon, thankfully, it stopped.

“That wasn’t so hard, was it?” She said, patting my butt softly twice. Still, because it was sore, I gave out a little moan. She giggled. “There it is, now sit on the bed.”

With more difficulty, I got up again on my feet. She patted the mattress and I hopped, moving towards the bed and took a seat. Andrea stood up and picked up a tape roll and the other tube sock. She walked back and stood in front of me. “Now, I will change your gag as I promised Hazel, and I don’t want a single word. Not a peep. Nothing. Or I will spank you again and stuff you back in the cage. Got it?”

I nodded. It was pointless to fight.

Her hand reached and slowly removed the tape over my lips. Luckily, she wasn’t removing them quickly. I knew it could be dangerous and that would have made me moan or make any sounds. Not sure which was worse in my current predicament. But it didn’t happen. The tape was removed and her fingers took the socks. She didn’t remove them, but looked into my eyes instead. I looked back at her for a second before looking away. I leered at her and watched her smile. Her fingers pulled and my mouth was free, at last.

I tried to flex my jaw, but her hand grabbed my chin and forced me to look at her. We stared at each other. I knew what was happening. I shut my mouth. She had demanded me not to make a single sound. I had to comply.

Satisfied, she took a long strip from the tape roll. It was placed over my lips and face. It almost went from ear to ear. “Just a single one. If you know what’s best for you, you will stay silent until you are allowed to speak.”

I just wanted to rest on my bed. I wasn’t planning to make a sound. I nodded again. Andrea then grabbed me and rolled me facedown on the bed. I was next to Hazel but we were not touching. I was confused: was she going to let me sleep in the same bed as her girlfriend.

The answer was yes and now.

I turned my head to give Hazel another look. Gorgeous. But that view didn’t last. My eyes were covered by the tube sock and soon, I was plunged in darkness.

I felt Andrea moving on the bed. She pushed me a little and I felt her lying down, next to me. And between me and Hazel.

“So, if you haven’t understood it, you silly little jock.” She whispered in my ear. “This is how it works. Yes, you are close to my girlfriend, but remember. I’m in the way. I’ll always be in the way.”

A few more pats on my sore behind. I gave out a little moan. I heard a moan from the other side of the bed, so I figured out she did the same to Hazel. There was more movement and I felt the blanket covering the three of us.

The three of us barely fitting on my bed. If any one of us moved around, the other two would definitely be uncomfortable, more uncomfortable than we already were. But the exhaustion got me, and soon I closed my eyes under the blindfold and finally, fell asleep.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So Carla was clever enough this time to do nothing stupid. Andrea is really the jealous type :) At least Carla got rid of the socks, got out of cage - for the price of wounded pride and a sore backside. The next day though .... looking forward to the next part!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

It seems we have a brand new antagonist. The mind games are back. As the last night almost seems to be over, only the cleaning will remain. Somehow, I doubt Carla would like the execution. I suspect she will stay tied up. Thanks for the update!
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

As always, a great update
CyanG1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CyanG1 »

Thrilling read as always. This long day has finally ended, but what will tomorrow bring for our characters? I'm liking Andrea more and more with the mind games added to the mix, haha. Really curious to see what you're "setting up" for future chapters.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

CyanG1 wrote: 2 years ago Thrilling read as always. This long day has finally ended, but what will tomorrow bring for our characters? I'm liking Andrea more and more with the mind games added to the mix, haha. Really curious to see what you're "setting up" for future chapters.
I think it won´t surprise you [mention]CyanG1[/mention] that we disagree on this point :)

Andrea is seriously of the rocker and nearly as cruel as Maria.

If anyone has earned herself a thourough spanking it is Andrea herself :)
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Another very interesting chapter, this story, has so many twists, and turns. I really feel for Carla, she has been has been really hard done by. As for Hazel, she should seriously look at her relationship with Andrea, who appears to be very possessive, and just a little crazy. :o
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Tieup1 wrote: 2 years ago As for Hazel, she should seriously look at her relationship with Andrea, who appears to be very possessive, and just a little crazy. :o
That would be wise by Hazel :) And seriously Andrea is more than a little crazy :)

I wonder if Maria and Company live up to their promise and clean Carla´s flat .... it seem´s fairly certain that will not go as smooth as planned. This might be another very long day for Carla .... and Hazel (?)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic