"Arrested" by my Ex-girlfriend (F/F) - Updated Part 42 (FINISHED)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

The next chapter came a little later than usual, so apologies to everybody who has been waiting.
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Carla does never learn, doesn´t she? At least she did not do something stupid so far. Hmmm ..... what Maria has in store for her? And I hope, that at some Point Andrea get´s something of her own medicine!
Actually, no, she doesn't. She's not the sharpest pencil and, by now, she's getting desperate. Her light at the end of the tunnel was Hazel and her recording of the situation which, right now, hasn't been the solution.
Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Carla is naive, and I like that. Her flaws make this story a lot better. She is not a perfect damsel. Again, her ignorant plan at the end of the chapter show this, and I suspect it will backfire horribly. There is just nothing to gain from this position. Such a morally grey character is quite the refreshment from the evil kidnappers and goody two-shoes.
Thanks for the reply! Yup, it's a dumb plan indeed.
nayte4767 wrote: 2 years ago Good update, I can't wait to read more
Thank you!!
banshee wrote: 2 years ago Whatever Carla is planning to do I don't think Andrea will like it
For sure, Andrea won't like it. If she finds out, though....
Tieup1 wrote: 2 years ago A good chapter, got a feeling Carla will soon get the upper hand, when she does, I hope she gets full revenge :)
Thanks! That's a big maybe, as clearly the odds are not in her favour, and she's clearly outnumbered now. Still, anything can happen.
CyanG1 wrote: 2 years ago Looks like Carla just formed another "genius" plan :lol: . But it sounds like it could be fun, so I say: "Go for it Carla, this will totally not backfire on you in any way".
Hehe. It will be funny now for Carla. But thinking ahead... not so much maybe.
TimChimp wrote: 2 years ago It will be good to see Carla on top for a while but I am pretty certain that it wont last very long
Mmm, it could happen, but I wouldn't put my money on it heh.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Part 36

I looked at my bedroom door again. I couldn’t shut it, or it would create some suspicions when the girls came back to restrain me. I walked and just pushed it a little, so if anybody was coming, they wouldn’t be able to watch what was happening inside. They would have to push the door and that was going to give me enough time to react. At least, in theory, it could work.

I looked back at Hazel, still lying face down on the bed. What could I do now? There were so many possibilities. I could go playfully like Maria, and by playfully I meant still torturing the captive but keeping it kind of safe… or I could go ruthless like Andrea. That wasn’t my style, and besides, as cruel as Andrea was, the one who had created this whole situation in the first place was my ex-girlfriend. I could also justify it as her having a crush on her, her wanting to have her fun with her, etc. Whatever. For the moment, I wasn’t going to go nasty as Andrea. The excuse to justify it was a problem for later.

I looked at her bare feet. One more look at the door just to be sure. Still safe. I stretched my arm and my fingers touched her bare soles.

“Mmmph?” She asked, even though she was not going to be able to hear any eventual response, due to the fact that plugs filled her ears with music.

Perfect, so she was not asleep. My index finger ran from her heel to her toe, just to see her reaction. She wiggled a little, trying to protect her foot with the other. An unsuccessful attempt, since both feet were taped together. But just in case, I repeated the process with the other foot.

“Andrmmph?? Stmmph.” She replied.

That sounded like saying “Andrea”. That could work, she mistaking me for her girlfriend, even if I was trying not to be that harsh. Still, there were three different captors, I could be any of them. I went for another round, this time, running my fingers across both feet at the same time.

“Stmmph!” She said, now a little louder.

I stopped. What would Andrea or Maria do in this case? I walked next to her and raised my hand. I hadn’t done this before, but I had to. I gave her butt a playful slap. “Bad girl” I whispered, even if she couldn’t hear me.

“Hmmph!” She jumped, surprised by the spank.

I smiled. Having a bound girl at my mercy was really funny. It was different from having Maria the previous night: that had been pure revenge and, after that, unsuccessful attempts to get her phone and my photos. Now, it was also about revenge, but in a more playful way. Maybe, if not for the two days I had spent as a prisoner, I would have been able to understand Maria. But right now, it wasn’t time to think about that. It was time to execute my plan… and of course, have some fun while doing it.

I moved back to her feet. They were ticklish. Now it was time to exploit that. My left hand grabbed the tape around her ankles, looking to reduce any struggle or resist attempt, while my right hand attacked her soles.

“Nmmmphhh!! Mmmmphhh!!!”

She started rocking her body on my bed. Her legs kicked hard, I wasn’t sure if that was just the reaction because of the tickling or she was consciously trying to free her legs from my grip. It was very hard to keep it, but I did my best, while my other hand was still tickling her bare feet. Her soft, bare soles. I could even see her wiggling her toes in desperation as she had no way of getting away from me.

“Nmmphhh! Mmmphhh!!!” She shouted through her gag, shaking her head as well.

I stopped and dropped her feet on the mattress. That hadn’t been loud, had it? I rushed to my door and took a peek outside. There were still noises from downstairs, meaning the other girls were still busy with the cleaning. They hadn’t noticed what was going on up here. Perfect, things were going my way for a change.

I returned to the bed. Hazel was motionless, recovering her breath, but she was also tense. She was aware that there was someone with her and that someone was having fun with her. And, of course, she hadn’t agreed on that. I was really curious to find out about her eventual reaction to it. But again, that was for later. I still had some time for some more fun.

My fingers reached for her feet and gave her a quick, short tickling. Her body reacted like she had felt an electric shock. I couldn’t help but to giggle at her reaction. She looked so helpless. The next thing she did was to kick her legs, probably expecting another tickling attack, but there were also some muffled sounds. I couldn’t identify the words, but for sure they weren’t simple grunts. If anything, she sounded annoyed.

Good, really good.

As quiet as possible, I moved from her feet to her torso. Without any warning, I delivered a quick slap on her bottom.

“HMMMPHH!!”

And another one.

“HMMMMPHHH!!”

Hazel desperately attempted to protect her backside with her bound hands. I smiled wickedly. There wasn’t much one could protect with taped wrists and unable to see where the next smack was coming from. So I switched the point I was slapping. From left to right, up and down. It was like a whac-a-mole game with a slight variation: I just had to hit where Hazel’s hands weren’t.

“Mmmphh! MMMPHHH!” Hazel protested as I just kept spanking her. I wasn’t going particularly harsh, and for sure I wasn’t as hard as Andrea had been. But I could bet it was still really annoying and embarrassing for her.

Eventually, Hazel realized her hands weren’t going to provide enough protection, or any. So she did the smart thing: trying to roll over, so she would be on her back instead of on her stomach. She couldn’t do it quickly, of course, so I kept smacking her bum lightly as she jerked her body to avoid any more spanking.

“Clever girl, huh?” I whispered, as Hazel kept grunting through her gag. Gladly, I had an idea about what to do in this scenario.

Hazel was now in the middle of the bed, so there was a little space for me to sit on. I sat on the mattress and, slowly, raised her red blouse, revealing her flat abdomen. She stopped her muffled sounds for a while, and I waited for her to realize what was about to happen.

“....Nmmphh!! NMMMPHH!!!!” She yelled.

If protecting her bottom from a spanking had been nearly impossible with her taped hands while being on her stomach, preventing me from accessing her ribs and abs while on her back was completely impossible. There was no room to escape as my fingers tickled her exposed sides.

“MMMMPHHHH!!!”

Like me, she was really ticklish, and her ribs seemed to be the worst spot, or best spot. The struggling intensified as high as it could be, but I just kept tickling her. It was so funny. Maybe Hazel had been right when the night before, we had joked that she didn’t want to be on the other end of an eventual revenge of mine. Sadly, for her, this was the case now.

“Mmmmmphhhhhhhh!!!!” She moaned as now, she realized the spanking was the lesser evil of the two and desperately tried to roll back on her stomach.

Again I allowed her, but kept tickling her sides until she was again, lying face down on the mattress. I stopped my attack, but gave her a couple of pokes on her ribs as well as I could.

Gosh, this was so funny. I could understand why Maria had done it, but I still found keeping someone like this for hours, and days, was way over the line. Still, it was funny, I had to admit it. I gave Hazel a couple of pats on her bottom as she was trying hard to recover from the extreme tickling. Her reaction was a couple of angry grunts at me. I patted her head but she shook it away from my reach. I gave her a good look and found that her hands had turned into fists. I recognized it, as I had done it on the previous days. It was frustration and anger. If I could have bet, my money would have been on her not being a content captive any more.

Time to reassure she was suspicious of the right captors. I gave her another pat and she shook her head again. Carefully, my fingers pinched her nose shut and the angry sounds stopped.

I waited two seconds before I bent over and came close to her face and gave her a long kiss on her cheek. Then, I released her nose.

I blushed a little after what I had done there. I waited for any reaction as she was panting hard this time. I could feel her anger, even if she couldn’t say anything or even look at me. I tried to pat her head again and this time, there was no reaction. She was surely learning her lesson not to fight back. I went for another kiss on her cheek, as my hand left her head and rested on her bum.

“Mmmphhh….” She moaned in response as I kissed her cheek for the second time. My hand now gave her a playful pinch on her bottom. “Mmmph!!”

I sat up to watch my new captive. Really gorgeous and really funny. “If only I could have some pictures of this…” I said out loud, knowing that she couldn’t hear me.

However, I had totally forgotten about the door and paying attention to it. Hazel hadn’t heard me.

But another person had.

“Ehem, ehem….”
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

As expected, Carla was too reckless and stupid to udnerstand all the flaws her plan has. On the other hand, this gives Maria and Andrea a ticket to resume the torture. “Don't do unto others what you don't want done unto you.”

As usual, a well written chapter that inches closer and closer to the end. I can't wait for more!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Hi [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] ! Fantastic update :) Carla really never learns and a good cliffhanger - I´m going out on a limb here that it is not Andrea who discovered her - it sounds more like Maria. And I can imagine that Maria uses that as leverage to coerce Carla into choosing Andrea and leaving Hazel zu her :) I just don´t think that Andrea would have reacted so calmly :)
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

I think Carla just earned herself some punishment by whoever is at the door
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

What happens next, depends on who is at the door. Whoever it is, Carla will have to think quickly, or she may become a prisoner again. :shock:
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Great chapter, Carla can only hope that whoever is at the door isn't andrea.
CyanG1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CyanG1 »

Well I have to say this WAS indeed fun. But now it's time for Carla to pay, hahaha!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

banshee wrote: 2 years ago Great chapter, Carla can only hope that whoever is at the door isn't andrea.
I think not - she would have jumped at Carla at once I think. I´m still thinking it is Maria. If so: She has leverage over Carla now along that lines: Leave Hazel to me or I tell Andrea what you have done.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago
banshee wrote: 2 years ago Great chapter, Carla can only hope that whoever is at the door isn't andrea.
I think not - she would have jumped at Carla at once I think. I´m still thinking it is Maria. If so: She has leverage over Carla now along that lines: Leave Hazel to me or I tell Andrea what you have done.
Sound more plausible and would be interesting to see too.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Many replies =). Let's see...
Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago As expected, Carla was too reckless and stupid to udnerstand all the flaws her plan has. On the other hand, this gives Maria and Andrea a ticket to resume the torture. “Don't do unto others what you don't want done unto you.”

As usual, a well written chapter that inches closer and closer to the end. I can't wait for more!
Thank you! Next chapter is here, right now!
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Hi [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] ! Fantastic update :) Carla really never learns and a good cliffhanger - I´m going out on a limb here that it is not Andrea who discovered her - it sounds more like Maria. And I can imagine that Maria uses that as leverage to coerce Carla into choosing Andrea and leaving Hazel zu her :) I just don´t think that Andrea would have reacted so calmly :)
Hello! Thanks. You are deducing correctly. It's not Andrea. But there might be a surprise...
nayte4767 wrote: 2 years ago I think Carla just earned herself some punishment by whoever is at the door
For sure. The question is... will she get the punishment?
Tieup1 wrote: 2 years ago What happens next, depends on who is at the door. Whoever it is, Carla will have to think quickly, or she may become a prisoner again. :shock:
It entirely depends on who is there.
Thanks!
CyanG1 wrote: 2 years ago Well I have to say this WAS indeed fun. But now it's time for Carla to pay, hahaha!
It was fun for some people. The readers and Carla, heh.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

(Just a little heads up: part of this chapter mention the life after the weekend when all of this take place. I don't have plans to write the story after that weekend ends, at least not right now. Just so nobody gets super excited heh)

Part 37

I hadn’t frozen before in my life. Not at this point. For several seconds, I didn’t dare to move, not even a finger. That was no exaggeration. I had totally forgotten about the door, about the girls downstairs, and most important, about what could happen if I was discovered. I had messed it up, and big time. For the first time in the entire weekend, I didn’t know what to say or do.

“Ehem…” The person at the door cleared her throat again.

It didn’t sound like Andrea. She wouldn’t have stayed there and just watched as I played with her girlfriend. No, she would have attacked me right there, as soon as she had found out. It wasn’t Maria’s voice either. I knew her well, too well. That left only one choice.

Slowly, I turned around to look, totally shocked at the lone short girl that was standing by the bedroom door holding… her cellphone? Pointing it at me?

“And.... scene.” Rosa said, pressing a finger against it and putting it away. Had she been… filming what just had happened? “Oh, you all girls love to have incriminating pictures and audio recordings, I just wanted some of my own. And you were just marvelous, Carla.”

My brain figured it out. She had to enter the room at some point while I was playing with Hazel, but instead of interrupting me, she… How much had she seen and recorded? Was it enough to provoke Andrea and for me to lose any possibility with Hazel and her audio recording? I needed to do something. My eyes went from Hazel to Rosa and then to her pocket, the one where her phone was now. I needed to recover another cellphone, again! I took a step forward.

“Ah, ah, ah…” Rosa raised her right hand in front of her, signaling me to stop, as she took a step back, closer to the bedroom door. “All I need to do is yell and start running away. You’ll probably catch me but Andrea and Maria will be coming up here and, trust me, you are not going to like it. So why don’t you calm down like a good girl?”

I froze again. Damn it! She was right. Even if I could get her, she just had to scream. I would be outnumbered again. And any previous torture was going to feel like a walk in the park compared to anything Andrea could do if she find out. That’s… if she found out? Rosa had the video but she had decided to clear her throat, making me realize her presence, instead of going to her fellow captors.

“What do you want?” I asked, with a mix of anger and fear.

“I want to bargain.” Rosa said, smiling. That stupid smile in her stupid face. She reached for her other pocket and retrieved a pair of cuffs. She tossed them at me. “You know what to do. Uh, uh, turn around facing the bed and kneel. Hands behind your back, I’m not taking any chances.”

Either they were way smarter than me or I was way too dumb. These girls knew how to be cautious. Even while I had captured Maria the other night, they’d had a plan B. I had no plan B. I felt forced to obey. I took the cuffs. “Hey, we don’t have all day. Hop, hop.”

I gave her an angry look before complying. I could have sworn there was a little spark in her eyes but still, no smile. I turned around and knelt in front of my bed. Hazel was motionless but tense, like she was still expecting someone to mess with her. I turned my head to look at Rosa, who was slowly walking towards me, assessing the scene, watching if it was safe enough for her to approach me. I placed my arms behind my back and placed the cuffs around my wrists. I looked at her, waiting for her next move.

“I haven’t heard a click, Carla.” She said, with a little annoying giggle. “Do you think I dumb?”

I rolled my eyes. I pressed my fingers around the cuffs and the dreaded click was heard. I was stuck again.

Rosa nodded and took the key from her pockets and knelt behind me. “Bend over.” She commanded.

She didn’t wait for me to comply. Her small hand was placed on my back and pushed me forward, so my upper body fell on my mattress. Then, she took my cuffs and double locked them. “There you go. Back to being a good captive.”

“You said you wanted to bargain.” I said, annoyed as she placed her hands on my waist. I turned my head to look at her above my shoulder, as good as I could. “What do you want?”

“What’s the hurry?” She said, firmly grabbing me by the waist. “You are not going anywhere. Until I say otherwise, you are mine.” And I felt a rough grab on my behind.

“Hey! Hands off!” I yelled, furiously.

Rosa just giggled again. With surprising strength, she took my arms and pulled my torso up. She came close to my ear and whispered. “Oh, sorry, I forgot. You belong to Maria, right?”

I breathed angrily. “I don’t belong to Maria. Or to anyone. Now back off.”

“Oh, but of course you do.” She said coldly in my ear. “At least until we leave this house, you are Maria’s prisoner. And your pretty Hazel over there is Andrea’s. Which brings the question…”

“You said you wanted to bargain.” I repeated, now extremely annoyed at the situation. “Spit out what you have to say and leave me alone.”

“Tsk, tsk. You seem to forget I have a little video here.” She reached for her phone and showed it to me, close to my face. She wiggled it just in front of my eyes, mocking me. “This is no bluff. There is an actual video. Would you like to see?”

She unlocked her phone and played the video. My face went pale. The video was actually there. Not the feet tickling, but since I had started spanking her and tickling her ribs… it was all there. I breathed hard. “I don’t think I have to tell you what will happen if I show the video to Andrea. Or to Hazel, right?”

I shut my eyes. I was trapped, this time by the person I had least expected. I would have expected Maria or Andrea. Not little, chubby Rosa. “Just say it.” I said, Surprisingly to me, my voice didn’t come out furious or angry. It came out… exhausted. Maybe even defeated.

“Turn around and sit on the floor.” Rosa commanded. And, another surprise, her voice had changed as well.

She took a step back and gave me enough room for me to move. I turned around and sat on the floor, with one leg bent and the other stretched. I gave a good look at Rosa as she put her phone away. There it was. She wasn’t smiling. I couldn’t remember the last time that stupid smile hadn’t been on her stupid face. Probably when Hazel had caught her the night before; although to be fair, she was tape gagged so I couldn’t see her lips. But now it was feeling odd. I was her prisoner and she had me. Why not smile?

“Ugh, this is getting boring…” She said, sitting in front of me. I looked at her confused. It seemed she noticed that because she added, without waiting for me to ask the actual question. “I mean… this.”

Her finger pointed at me, ran from up and down, and then pointed at Hazel. I gulped while I processed this change of events. “What do you mean by… this?”

“This whole thing. I get it. It was fun to have you as a captive. You are so cute. Hazel too. But I don’t understand how Maria could have done it after two days. At some point it stops being fun.” She said, still not smiling.

I was getting annoyed again. “You didn’t seem to think that yesterday when you tortured me or you told the girls to lock me up in the cage!”

“Shh, quiet down or they will hear you.” She just said, with no change in her voice. “Yeah, it was funny yesterday, and it’s still a little funny today. It’s just… Maria has you…”

“She doesn’t have me.” I replied, but Rosa ignored that.

“And Andrea has Hazel. But who do I have? I get nothing.” Rosa said.

There was a brief moment of silence. I could sense where she was going with this. “Then it’s not what you want. Who do you want?”

Rosa blushed a little and smiled. It wasn’t a stupid smile though. “You know who I want. I want your friend Karen.”

I jumped on my seat. “You are crazy if you think I am going to drag any of my friends to this…”

“Relax, girl.” Rosa said, her hand tapping my face twice. I moved my head away from her reach and she just giggled again. “See? This is what I’m talking about. That cute resistance, the captive trying to get away, it’s all good and funny… until a certain point. Not to mention… kind of a felony.”

“Kind of?” I asked, now a little upset. “Kind of?!”

“Quiet!” She whispered, coming a little closer to me. “If any, I don’t want to ambush and kidnap Karen. That would be funny at first, but eventually it will get dangerous and a bit dull. And it would take a lot of work not to mess it up.”

I took a deep breath. I looked at the bedroom door. She had to have something in her mind to spend this much time talking to me, instead of just securing me and getting back to clean the house. That video she had just got… it would be so much easier for the girls to keep me under control with that. Or even worse: they could blackmail me to have it leaked unless I did stuff for them, even getting myself caught as a captive again. Yes, there could be worse consequences. Maybe hearing Rosa’s idea wasn’t the worst thing in the world.

“Ok, I hear you.” I paused for a moment and asked, once again. “What do you want?”

“Here’s what I propose.” Rosa said. “You get me a date with Karen for next weekend. Yes, there will be bondage involved. No, I won’t do anything crazy or humiliating like treating her like a prisoner. It will all be consensual, so to speak. And in exchange… I won’t show this video to anyone.”

“Is that all?” I asked. I wasn’t sure if I was ready to throw my friend under the bus just because.

“And…” She made a pause, a dramatic pause. “I will delay the cleaning of your house. That means, Andrea and Maria will take more time to finish, and therefore, less time to play with Hazel and you. Way less time, almost nothing. I’ll make sure of that. If you convince Karen to say yes.”

I blinked twice. I looked straight at Rosa. Her smile had disappeared again. She was dead serious.

“So, do we have a deal or not?”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

This turn was very interessting - and well played by Rosa and stupid by Carla, she obviously never learn. So more bondage and unpleasantess for Carla - honestly I see no way how Carla could turn the tables now. The dialogue between Rosa and Carla was, the whole chapter was well done!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote:This turn was very interessting - and well played by Rosa and stupid by Carla, she obviously never learn. So more bondage and unpleasantess for Carla - honestly I see no way how Carla could turn the tables now. The dialogue between Rosa and Carla was, the whole chapter was well done!
This was well said by [mention]Caesar73[/mention] and I agree completely. Except is it possible that Carla can improve her situation if she keeps the faith now with Rosa?
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

Ah, and now someone wants something (kind of) sane. I like Rosa having the semi-reasonable if cruel take of "this was kind of fun, but it's getting boring and I don't want to go to jail."

Of course, there's still the issue of trying to get a date via extortion, but... small steps.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

The stakes have been highered once more. Poor Karen. Rosa seems as evil as the others. But it was nice of her to point out how wicked Maria has to be to put Carla through a weekend of bondage and humiliation. Poor, poor Carla.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Well Carla is still very unlucky but to be honest she could have had a much worse outcome, but that "delaying the cleaning" doesn't sound any good
CyanG1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CyanG1 »

Great read as always. Carla seems really close to giving up by now. Looks like she'll do anything Rosa wants to avoid being blackmailed. Rosa needs a subby bondage toy too, so it's only fair, hehe. But I really hope Maria and Andrea still have time to play with their captives though :mrgreen:
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Don't think Carla has much choice, she'll have to go along with Rosa's plan. Lots of twists to this story, all the girls will do anything to get what they want. Personally I would not trust any of them. :lol:
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

Like everyone has said I think that things could have gone a lot worse for Carla, but who knows what Carla's friend Karen is in for.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Well, let's see. First, I want to apologize to everyone who was waiting for the new chapter. I got really sick last week and couldn't even get up from bed to try and write something. But now I am back!
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago This turn was very interessting - and well played by Rosa and stupid by Carla, she obviously never learn. So more bondage and unpleasantess for Carla - honestly I see no way how Carla could turn the tables now. The dialogue between Rosa and Carla was, the whole chapter was well done!
Heh, Carla is a slow learner, maybe I should have named the story that way.
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago
Caesar73 wrote:This turn was very interessting - and well played by Rosa and stupid by Carla, she obviously never learn. So more bondage and unpleasantess for Carla - honestly I see no way how Carla could turn the tables now. The dialogue between Rosa and Carla was, the whole chapter was well done!
This was well said by [mention]Caesar73[/mention] and I agree completely. Except is it possible that Carla can improve her situation if she keeps the faith now with Rosa?
Maybe, but there is not much choice for Carla. Either she agrees to Rosa's terms or... she will have to suffer more time in Maria's clutches.
brashieel wrote: 2 years ago Ah, and now someone wants something (kind of) sane. I like Rosa having the semi-reasonable if cruel take of "this was kind of fun, but it's getting boring and I don't want to go to jail."

Of course, there's still the issue of trying to get a date via extortion, but... small steps.
Kind of... she's still a bit crazy heh. But at least someone is learning from everything that is happening that weekend.
Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago The stakes have been highered once more. Poor Karen. Rosa seems as evil as the others. But it was nice of her to point out how wicked Maria has to be to put Carla through a weekend of bondage and humiliation. Poor, poor Carla.
Oh, Rosa is evil as well. But she is realizing that, as good as it could be to have her crush as a captive, doing it as a felony is not the best idea. Poor Carla indeed, but the story is named "arrested by the ex girlfriend" so... =)
CyanG1 wrote: 2 years ago Great read as always. Carla seems really close to giving up by now. Looks like she'll do anything Rosa wants to avoid being blackmailed. Rosa needs a subby bondage toy too, so it's only fair, hehe. But I really hope Maria and Andrea still have time to play with their captives though :mrgreen:
Heh, personally I would enjoy more time with Andrea and Maria playing with their captives. But I thought it would be nice to give Carla an option. Will she take it?
Tieup1 wrote: 2 years ago Don't think Carla has much choice, she'll have to go along with Rosa's plan. Lots of twists to this story, all the girls will do anything to get what they want. Personally I would not trust any of them. :lol:
I wouldn't trust any of them, but this is a desperate situation for Carla.
banshee wrote: 2 years ago Well Carla is still very unlucky but to be honest she could have had a much worse outcome, but that "delaying the cleaning" doesn't sound any good
Technically, if Rosa can delay the cleaning as much as she can, then Maria will have less time to have fun with Carla. It's a long shot there. It doesn't sound good, but being at Maria's mercy isn't good either. It's up to Carla.
TimChimp wrote: 2 years ago Like everyone has said I think that things could have gone a lot worse for Carla, but who knows what Carla's friend Karen is in for.
It could have been worse, indeed. Will Carla take advantage of that?
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Part 38

I didn’t even blink. I just stared at Rosa, who was still waiting for an answer. Her expression was neutral, there was no sign of her smile. There were a couple of seconds before I broke the silence. “That’s kind of psycho, don’t you think? What kind of relationship do you think is going to start after you kidnap someone?”

“Kidnap? Relationship?” She replied, still serious. “Girl, am I asking Karen to marry me? No. I am not even asking her to be my girlfriend. It’s just a date. And kidnapping… There is no felony here. You have to convince her to come willingly, knowing what it’s going to happen to her. After the weekend, she’s free to go. Who knows? Maybe she will like it…”

“The hell she will.” I spat. There was no way I was going to bring any of my friends to this. But, on the other hand, I would have to endure more time with Andrea and Maria after the house was finished so… At least Karen would know what was going to happen in advance. And assuming there were no going to be any extreme treatment, like forcing her to sleep hogtied on the living room floor, or dressing her up as a prisoner, maybe it wasn’t going to be so bad.

“Decide. We don’t have time. Sorry.” Rosa smiled this time and pointed at me. “You don’t have time. If you reject the offer, I’ll just tie you up and go back to help the girls. And I promise you, I’ll do my best to finish the chores as soon as possible. Heh, maybe I’ll do them all by myself so Maria can come and play with you more.”

By mere reflex, I tried to launch myself at her, but my cuffed arms pulled me back. She had a point. That was way more harsh than necessary, but most likely, it was a bluff. At least I hoped it was a bluff. But I wasn’t going to test it. “You psycho. I can promise I’ll try, ok? You win.”

“Oh, you’ll do more than trying.” She picked up her phone and started dialing. I looked confused at her. “Oh, come on. Getting her number is so easy with social media. These are not the 90s, grandma. Let’s call her.”

“Right now?” I asked, raising my voice a little. I wasn’t expecting it to happen so soon.

“Yeah, right now. You weren’t expecting me to just rely on your word, right?. It’s ringing.” She turned on the speaker and held the phone right in front of my face.

I took a deep breath. Now I had to think quickly. How to convince my friend to endure some of the ugly things I had to endure for the same amount of time? I was pretty sure Rosa wasn’t going to keep her word if Karen refused, so I needed to bring my A-game to this one.

“Hello? Who is this?” Karen’s voice said from the phone.

I exchanged looks with Rosa. She was serious again. She nodded at me, signaling me to start the conversation. “Hey, Karen. It’s me, Carla.”

“Hey, Carla, what’s up? Is this your new number? I have you with another one.” she said.

“Yeah, no, no, it’s just my phone battery died so…” I bit my lower lip. There was no time to make an explanation for that. One crazy thing at the time; I needed to go straight to the point. “Listen, Karen, you are gonna kill me probably, but I kind of need your help with something…”

“Why am I gonna kill you?” Karen replied. “What did you do this time?”

“I… uhm…” I tried to avoid Rosa’s eyes and just looked at my bent legs. “I lost a bet.”

“I hope that’s no money, because I’m short of that.” Karen said.

“No, actually, the bet was about…” I paused. Here it came, there or never. “...you.”

“What?!” She shouted at the other side. “What kind of crazy bet did you involve me with?”

Darn, I had to think quickly, really quickly. If only Rosa had given me more time to come up with a better story. I cleared my throat. “Well, you do remember I was with a prisoner outfit, right?” There was no response. I waited a couple of seconds before continuing. “Yeah, well, the bet is that now the prisoner is… you.”

I shut my eyes. Time passed extremely slowly after I finished my sentence and while I waited for her answer. It could have been just a second, maybe less than that, but it felt like several minutes before I heard Karen’s voice. “You mean, I have to wear the outfit and that’s it, right?”

This time there was no response, but from my side. I kept my eyes shut. “Just the outfit and that’s it, right Carla?” She repeated. “Oh, no, don’t tell me that you are making me do some crazy shit…”

I opened my eyes. “Sorry, it’s just…” I bit my lips again. “I got drunk, ok? And, please, please, I will owe you big time. Whatever you want. I just… I need you for this, please?”

There was a longer pause this time before she spoke again. “I don’t remember you being drunk last night.” Shoot, she had me there. That had been a lame excuse. I was starting to feel the whole plan crumbling when she continued. “Alright, let’s say I am in, which I am not saying yet. What’s the whole deal?”

Life came back at me. There hadn’t been a straight no. I took a deep breath. “Well, it’s not that big of a deal. You will be… uhm… somebody’s prisoner… for the weekend… and that implies well… being restrained and… stuff…”

I shut my eyes again. Saying it out loud sounded even dumber. There was no way someone sane would agree on that. There was more silence this time. “And whose prisoner, if I may ask?”

Rosa made a funny noise. I wasn’t looking at her, so I couldn’t identify what it was about. I felt like I was about to lose the conversation but at the same time, I was so close to seal the deal. “Do you remember… Rosa?”

“What? Rosa, the girl who was…” Karen said. I couldn’t tell her to shut up, or I was going to screw the whole thing. But luckily, Karen stopped right there. “And are you expecting me to…?”

“Please, Karen, please.” I interrupted her. “I will owe you big time, really big time. I’ll do whatever you want. And I promise I am never doing it again.”

That one sounded stupid. Like I had ever actually bet with her on the line. I wasn’t even sure if Karen was buying the whole story, but it was the best I could think of. Karen cleared her throat. “Look, Carla. You are crazy. Really crazy. But… ugh, I can’t believe I am saying this. I will do it… with one condition.”

Rosa made that noise again. I recognized it now. There were little moans of excitement, muffled as best as she could, trying to hide her emotions from the conversation. “Thanks, thank you, Karen. Whatever you want, say it.”

“You are coming with me.” she said.

There was that stupid moan again, this time a little louder. I blinked confused. Not that I could refuse or anything, now that Karen had already said yes. She continued. “If she’s going to do some weird shit, I will need you there if anything goes wrong. Huh, if I am going to be restrained like you said, you may even be the guinea pig to see how the restraints work and stuff. And you will still owe me a big one, got it?”

No backsies. I just sighed, resigned to another doomed weekend. “Yes, yes. Thanks, Karen. Love you, girl.”

“Yeah, whatever... “ Karen said. “You better tell your new friend that I won’t accept any funny business. See ya.”

Rosa hung up and gave me an over excited hug, accompanied with those little excited moans. Under normal circumstances, I would have shrugged her off, but I was relieved as well. Karen, somehow, was convinced and now Rosa was going to be true to her word. That meant my time as a plaything for Maria was going to be really short.

“Alright, alright.” I said after the hug was extended beyond normal time. “You have your weekend, you little psycho. Now keep your promise.”

Rosa’s stupid smile was back, now with full force. “Awww, of course I will, cutie. But first, let’s secure you for the day, ok?”

“Like I had a saying in this…” I muttered, but followed her lead. She took my arm and helped me stand up. Rosa then guided me to the bed and instructed me to lay down on my stomach. I went for the head of the bed when she stopped me.

“Nope. The other way around.” She wiggled her finger. “Facing the foot of the bed.”

I opened my mouth to protest, but there was no time. I just rolled my eyes and obeyed her. Soon I was laying face down, facing the foot of the bed. My feet were almost at the same level of Hazel’s head and hers were now close to my face.

Rosa took a roll of tape, one of the colored ones Maria had bought the day before, and started securing my ankles and calves. The red tape was wrapped around my covered jeans legs, so they wouldn’t hurt when the tape came off. Next, she moved to my head. She cut three strips. “Time to be quiet, Carla. I won’t pack your mouth because I trust you know it’s in your best interest not to make sounds after I leave you. Also, you have been a wonderful help.”

I licked my lips before she taped them together. I looked at her as she knelt in front of me. “You are going to make me your prisoner next weekend, aren’t you?”

Her index finger gave my cheek a slow caress. “Aww, are you worried? Nah, I think you are cute, but my main focus would be on Karen. But, of course, if she decides that I should try the restraints first on you, I won’t refuse that. Besides, how bad can it be? Have I ever tickled you?”

“You have.” I grunted, remembering the day before.

“Have I spanked you?”

“As a matter of fact, you have!” I said, angrily. “And I am not looking forward to repeating any of those.”

She continued caressing my face. “I won’t do that again if you behave. I promise. I can be a lovable captor, Karen will see. Now, it’s time to be quiet.”

I wanted to reply, but decided not to. I just wanted some rest. I closed my mouth and she placed the three red tape pieces over my lips. She pressed them carefully as I just closed my eyes and took it. I waited for her to exit the room and left me alone with Hazel, to spend the day tied and gagged.

But she wasn’t finished. I felt her moving around, this time grabbing my already secured ankles and wrapping more tape around them. I didn’t understand what she was doing until I felt her bending my legs and wrapping the same tape around my ankles. “Nmmmphh….” I started protesting before she hushed me.

“Don’t be such a baby. I’m not putting you in any tight position. See?”

She was right. My legs were bent a little more than 90 degrees. They were just taped now to my cuffed hands, but there was a lot of slack. To emphasize her point, Rosa took my ankles and swung them, near to my wrists and then as stretched as my legs could go. It wasn’t the most comfortable position, but I guessed it could have been worse.

To finish, one of my tube socks was wrapped around my eyes, effectively blindfolded. I stretched my legs as best as I could. After a night spent almost in a fetal position in a cage, having my legs bent was one of the least things I wanted to do.

I then felt a couple of taps on my butt. I flinched and wiggled around. Rosa just giggled. “Oh, don’t worry. Your cute ass will have some rest now. I will delay the girls downstairs, you should have a couple of hours to rest before fun time starts. I promise it will be short.”

Her voice moved from my body to in front of my face. Indeed, she was there, as her hands cupped my face. I grunted in discomfort, but she giggled again. “Thank you for my date with Karen. I also promise it will be fun.”

Then, she gave me a kiss on my forehead. I just moaned as she released my head and walked away. Soon, I heard the bedroom door being closed and I was left alone, restrained again, laying in my own bed with another captive.

I just hoped Rosa would keep her word… or I was doomed.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This is getting complex, isn't it? You just keep building the suspense, [mention]Mineira1986[/mention]. Nice play in the plot to extend the time that Carla has to serve. And to add another cute victim at the same time. Well done!

Glad you are feeling better.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great as always, and it is starting to get a real complicated mess. Almost like "the roommates" but with 6 chacraters instead of 4. A real explosion of bondage, backstabbing, love, and grudges. I love it. I always expect the series to end soon, but you deepen the mess with each chapter. Keep it up!
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

So Carla is still unable to catch a break, just like she said "Another doomed weekend"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic