"Arrested" by my Ex-girlfriend (F/F) - Updated Part 42 (FINISHED)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

What would be Maria's endgame? Or has she thought that far?
Surely she should realise that she can't keep Carla locked up forever - and even though she will have some leverage on her, if Carla were to go to Maria's supervisor (I'm assuming the volunteer guards have someone looking over them) or the police with her experiences, Maria would face serious consequences.

Or am I being a killjoy?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Marias Endgame? Difficult to say .... This game can go on only so far. It seems a reasonable assumption that Maria and Carla will not come together again. Too much has happened in the last 48 Hours. I think: Maria intends to have hold over Carla, by getting enough material for blackmailing her into the future. And said material would be enough to hold Carla in check in the future.

Whayt do you think [mention]NotSeen[/mention] ?
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

I think, after all that Maria has put her through, Carla may well throw caution to the wind and go to the authorities. Sure, Maria has enough to get Carla in some trouble - but if Carla can get someone to believe what Maria has done to her, Maria is looking at much, much more trouble.

I guess we'll find out.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago A nice chapter, setting up a good finale, I think Carla's time has come :)
Thanks!
Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago A nice interlude :) And the future prospects do look a little bit brighter for Carla. But the situation is difficult: All of Marias Friends seem to know about Marias plans ... how to get the upper hand? Seems still a long way to go. So let us keep fingers crossed!
Situation difficult indeed. How gets the upper hand? We are going to find it right now
Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago Good Chapter! I am curious where this will lead to. I am unsure who will get the upper hand, but the battle that is awaiting will be Carla's best bet so far.

Also, no worries about not having tie-up game sin this chapter. That is perfecetly fine. Forcing them in can also ruin the flow of the story. Knowing you and given the set-up, excellent ties will return to this story.
Thank you so much!
CyanG1 wrote: 3 years ago This was a nice change of pace, and we get to see some more interaction between the characters outside of tie up games. A little breath of fresh air for Carla, and she managed to secure an ally. She's still outnumbered, but she has to strike before the party ends and the guests leave, otherwise she'll end up tied up again (hopefully :mrgreen: ) Also I wonder where Andrea stands in all this? Is she gonna side with her girlfriend? Does she know about Carla's predicament, and why did she ask for her? So thrilling!
Oh yes. Andrea and the other characters are going to play an important part in the story. Patience will be rewarded ;)
NotSeen wrote: 3 years ago What would be Maria's endgame? Or has she thought that far?
Surely she should realise that she can't keep Carla locked up forever - and even though she will have some leverage on her, if Carla were to go to Maria's supervisor (I'm assuming the volunteer guards have someone looking over them) or the police with her experiences, Maria would face serious consequences.

Or am I being a killjoy?
Mmm, not a killjoy. Probably, in the real world, that would be best course of action. In this case, just consider that there would be little evidence of Maria keeping Carla under captivity. Assuming she could run away, probably Maria would go away by the time the authorities come. Also, just ropes and tape couldn't be sufficient evidence. Plus, there would be the fact that everybody would think that the little fat girl outsmarted the big tall athlete.

Additionally, to this point, all Carla wants is revenge on Maria. Eye for an eye. If her ex-girlfriend kept her prisoner for a few days, time to make her taste the same medicine. No police, no authorities. Just plain revenge.

I don't know. I am just mumbling over here. Maybe it makes sense, maybe it doesn't. For the story, I really hope it does =)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Part 23

The treatment from Maria’s friends didn’t improve through the party. But the fact that I had an ally right here, in the same place as I was, was making me look at things different. I’d really liked or needed more allies, though. I tried to talk to my friends about it, to tell them what was happening as well as I had done with Hazel, but Maria was being more careful. She certainly got scared after she found me talking to another person alone in the kitchen. So, other than a few exchanges of words, merely asking if they wanted more drinks or if they wanted another song in the speakers, I couldn’t talk to them without being interrupted by my ex-girlfriend or any of her friends. But things started to change slowly.

First, there was the drinking issue. Maria’s friends were drinking too much and their concentration gradually shifted away from me. Yola went from loud to super loud, even at that point a neighbor knocked on the door and complained about her. But the most important thing was that she was more focused on singing each song out loud and dancing than keeping an eye on me.

Rosa’s focus also shifted away from me. As far as I could tell, she was really into a friend of mine, Karen. Karen was not a sports girl, but a dancer. I had to say she was a little fat, for a dancer at least. But she did have a rocking body. As the night went, Rosa’s attempts were more and more direct, to the point that Karen started to walk away from wherever Rosa was. The alcohol didn’t help the short girl as I noticed that she started to get dizzy; to the point that she actually had to sit down on the couch and stay there to recover.

I smiled to myself. It felt like I was in a prison but guards were going away, one by one. The rest of Maria’s friends also got distracted, probably as they were there just for backup. It seemed only Maria was left to keep me under control.

I tried to gather some friends of my own, but between the music and drinks, it was almost impossible. My prisoner outfit didn’t help either. The buzz also affected my potential allies. It was OK, though. With Rosa and Yola out of the picture, all I needed was Hazel.

But Hazel had her own problems. I could tell, from time to time, that her expression went more serious as she talked to her girlfriend Andrea. There were clearly some serious issues going on there. They weren’t happy at the moment, not together. If I hadn’t been troubled about my captivity and my revenge, I would probably be going to try and give it a shot on her. Alas, that wasn’t the case.

Losing my sole ally was my major concern. I had to recognize I was selfish just worrying about myself and not about her problems, but I was in a kind of desperate situation. Gladly, for me, whenever Andrea stormed away from Hazel, we exchanged looks. A little raise of her hand, a little wink… all the time some reassuring and comforting gestures from Hazel. I could trust her participating in my vengeance.

Hours passed and I could move freely by now. Rosa had woken up but she didn’t pay any attention to me. Yola, on the other hand, was a complete mess, to the point that a friend of hers and Maria’s had to call a cab and take her away. Mixed feelings, as I really wanted to get revenge on her as well, but that also meant one less ally for my ex-girlfriend. I was loving this.

People also started to go away. The party had been fun for them, despite Maria’s friends’ rude behaviour. But it was getting late and the drinks were gone too. No more alcohol for the people. My eyes surveilled the room each time a person went away. I needed a balanced scenario. Hazel and me against Maria and probably Rosa. The problem was Andrea, as I was unsure how her girlfriend would react.

“Oh, you are leaving? But the party is already starting!” I heard an anxious and drunk Rosa asking as Karen was trying to say goodbye to me.

What a jerk that couldn’t understand that a No is a No. Karen just grabbed her jacket and gave me a quick hug. She walked away but was followed by the annoying stalker girl. My eyes went back to Andrea and Hazel, who had started their fifth or sixth argument during the night. It ended quickly, as Andrea walked towards the door saying “she needed to get something to drink.” A perfect excuse to get away from the house, as we were out of those.

“Oh, oh…” Rosa started jumping on her spot, just as I looked for the keys and opened the front door so Karen could leave. “Let’s go, Andrea. I can go with you, and wait for Karen’s cab together. It’s dangerous for a girl to go out alone, especially this late.”

Karen groaned but had to accept the offer. It could be dangerous, indeed. I couldn’t leave, even if I really wanted to save her from that little stalker. I had my own problems.

I checked the room again. About seven or eight people, including myself, Maria and Hazel. It was just a matter of time. Maria walked and stayed near me. I looked at her carefully. Her eyes were a little sleepy. I guessed having a party and having to keep her prisoner in check had been more exhausting that she had expected, even with help from her friends. And most of her friends were gone by now.

More minutes passed. One more person left my house. Maria’s eyes went more sleepy and she had to go to the bathroom to wash her face and keep herself awake. I looked at the living room clock. It was just about time.

“My room, second door to the right.” I whispered at Hazel. “I am pretty sure she left some restraints in there. Get what you can and…”

“And bring it here with me, got it.” Hazel whispered back at me. “How do you plan to do this?”

I looked at the bathroom door. Maria was coming out any moment. Then it hit me. “She has a crush on you. Maria, I mean…”

There was a moment of silence before she spoke. “She does?” Hazel made a little disgusted gesture. “Yuck, no way…”

“Focus, please.” I said, and couldn’t help but smile a little. I would have loved to stay there and talk about it, but that wasn’t the time. “Go and hide in the laundry room. I will tell her you left the party looking for Andrea. Then, when the last guest leaves, I can get her there and we both attack her.” The bathroom door was being opened. “Go! Now!”

Hazel ran as Maria came out. I was pretty sure she hadn’t spotted her. I had to trust the plan. Of course, Maria asked for Hazel’s whereabouts and I lied, telling her she had left. Only five people were left as she approached me. I could tell that washing her face wasn’t helping a lot. Her expression was still sleepy. But she knew the moment was coming too as she whispered to me. “Ready to get back to your captivity… 07..4...9?”

A quick look across the room. There was, maybe, only one friend of hers. She clearly wasn’t thinking clearly, due to her exhaustion. I tried my best not to smile and decided to remain silent. Five people in a party wasn’t a party. Especially as one was leaving now.

I went for the keys and opened the door again. The other two people soon grabbed their coats and prepared to leave. Most of the lights still turned off, the music still playing loud.

“I have asked you a question.” Maria said, many seconds later. Her reactions were slow. Just perfect.

“Sorry, what was that?” I asked, as the other two people were leaving and saying goodbye to us.

“I said…” Maria looked at the door and then at me.

Our eyes stared at each other. It was just a matter of time before she realized there were only the two of us. Well, also Hazel, but she didn’t know this. I had no way to restrain her, though. Not just there.

Her right hand went to her pocket and then showed me a pair of handcuffs. “Hands behind your back, prisoner.”

“You have to catch me first!” I said, as I turned away and went running towards the laundry room.

Maria soon followed me. I was faster, and if it had been a clear way, I would have been really far away. But running inside a house was another thing. Too many close spaces, too many turns to make. I even slipped at some point, due to some beer on the floor. Maria was coming closer and closer. I got to the garage and turned to my left, making my way into the laundry room.

“Come back here!” I heard my ex-girlfriend shouting behind me. Thinking about it now, she should have suspected something. This was the same room she had trapped me just hours before. It was a dead end. It wasn’t a room where I could hide indefinitely. There was no door for me to escape there. It was a trap, but she wasn’t thinking clearly. That was my advantage.

One of them.

My other advantage was Hazel.

I entered the room and left the door open. Maria soon entered the laundry room, taking a moment to recover her breath. “Stupid prisoner, you are not escaping now. You are…”

I never heard the end of that sentence as Hazel, who was hiding behind the door, jumped at Maria.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So far? Nicely played Carla :) Although aided by the circumstances, she did the best she could. That Marias two helpers are out the picture surely was an added bonus. And Maria fell for it hook line and sinker :)
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

This is Carla's best chance to get free, and have her revenge. Just hope she and Hazel manage to overcome Maria.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Now the story truly takes shape. Let's see how well Maria can take her own medicine in this clusyer of crushes and past relationships. Good work!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago Now the story truly takes shape. Let's see how well Maria can take her own medicine in this clusyer of crushes and past relationships. Good work!
It will be truly interressting to see, if Maria can as good as receiveing as she is at handing out punishments 😀 And Carla needs to persuade Maria to reveal the location of the Mobilephone!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago So far? Nicely played Carla :) Although aided by the circumstances, she did the best she could. That Marias two helpers are out the picture surely was an added bonus. And Maria fell for it hook line and sinker :)
Yup, that was her best chance and she took it... finally!
Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago This is Carla's best chance to get free, and have her revenge. Just hope she and Hazel manage to overcome Maria.
Indeed, it was. Let's see how things work out.
Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago Now the story truly takes shape. Let's see how well Maria can take her own medicine in this clusyer of crushes and past relationships. Good work!
Thanks!

Part 24

“What the... ? What are you doing?!”

Maria’s whole reaction took more time than I had expected. She had been really tired, too sleepy. And way too cocky to expect any counterattack from my part. And certainly not for me to have backup. By the time Maria started fighting back, both Hazel and I were on top of her, each one of us grabbing one of her arms.

“Let me go! You are in deep f*cking trouble!”

We decided to ignore her and kept trying to get her arms behind her back. But they were too fat for us, and the sweat caused by this struggle and by the party (after all, too many people in one close place, the dancing, the talking… it hadn’t exactly been a breezy place)... all of that was making it difficult for us. We could keep her down on the floor but it was hard to restrain her. Until I turned my head to my side.

“The cuffs!” I shouted.

Hazel and my ex-girlfriend looked at them at the same time. The handcuffs had been dropped by Maria and they were now a few inches away from my friend’s reach. I grabbed both of Maria’s wrists and held them just above her stomach while Hazel let her go and went for the cuffs. The new captive kept struggling under me, making it difficult for me to control her.

“Stop it! Damn it!” I shouted again, for the first addressing my former captor.

“You are so dead! Once I get you, you are dead! You can’t do this!”

My ally grabbed the cuffs and now we were two on top of Maria again. Twisting her arms was considered but we were tired and, at least me, really wanted to get to the torture part, not the capturing part. So I held her wrists together as Hazel cuffed them in front of her.

“Ouch, you freaking b*tches, these are too tight!!” Maria protested. I tightened them even more. “Stop it!”

“Now, where have I heard it before?” I asked, tauntingly. “Oh right. I said it to you, when you tried to play the bully, captor role. Now it’s time for you to learn your lesson.”

“You are so dead! Dead, you hear me?” She kept yelling at me. “Somebody is going to come! I’ll just keep yelling and…”

“Really?” I sat on her thighs, facing her, holding her wrists with one hand and her chin, forcefully, with the other. “No one is coming. Most of the neighbourhood is gone for the long weekend. Of course, you may have thought of that when you decided to capture me a few days ago. Also, the music is still playing in the living room. Meaning that, in your best scenario, all they will hear and think about are muffled sounds made by drunk party girls.”

“I’ll have you under my thumb in no time!” She threatened me again.

“We shall see about that.” I replied, smiling.

Meanwhile, Hazel was preparing the stuff she had recovered from my room. There were lots of rope and a couple of tape rolls. More than enough for that night. The next day we could use more things to restrain and punish my ex-girlfriend. I climbed off Maria, enjoying the fear and horror in her eyes, as she realized that now, she was going to be on the receiving end.

“Ok, how do you want to do this?” Hazel asked, looking at us.

I thought about the options. We could just leave Maria here, in the laundry room, tied and gagged for the night. But that would be too good for her. We could use some dirty clothes to gag her. Actual dirty clothes, not my clean one thrown into the basket. But even with that, I wanted to really make her pay. My eyes went from my now scared, inmobile ex-girlfriend on the floor, the gorgeous dark red haired friend who was kneeling next to the ropes and tape, and the door. I took a couple of steps, looked outside and smiled.

“I know what to do.”

I walked out of the room, and moved the dog’s old big cage. Behind it, there was a ladder. Small ladder, but taller than me. And certainly, taller than Maria. This was going to be really uncomfortable, as this whole weekend had been. But this time, not for me.

It was really heavy and big for me to bring it quickly. There were more crashing sounds as I maneuvered with the big metal ladder into the laundry room. There was not much space. Maria rolled as best as she could to avoid getting hit by it. I placed it, standing, and then opened its legs. Still tall. Good.

“Stand up now…. prisoner…” I said, pronouncing the last word slowly, savouring the moment.

“I am not your f*cking prisoner!” Maria spat back at me.

“I just gave you an order. Hazel, would you mind helping me?” I knelt next to our prisoner and Hazel did the same.

“And why are you helping her?” Maria asked, looking at the other girl who grabbed her elbow and was pulling her on her feet. “Can’t you see what she’s doing?”

“For what I’ve heard, you’ve done the same to her, right?” She asked back. “That explains a lot. Why you two are together, after you broke up so… horrible. Why she’s wearing that prisoner uniform. Why this place was filled with your annoying, loud friends. I am just helping to make this a balanced situation.”

Maria couldn’t believe her ears. She had stopped fighting us, although it wasn’t because she was ready to comply. It was because of surprise and shock. She couldn’t believe I had turned the tables against her. She couldn’t believe that a girl she had a crush on was helping this to happen. “Is it all true?” Hazel asked, as Maria’s back was pressed against the ladder.

“Well… yes!” Maria said, almost yelling. “Yes, I did it. I had to. It was my duty. And I am sorry, I am really sorry if this was too much. This is totally unnecessary. You don’t have to do this.”

“Don’t trust her.” I said, walking towards the rope and taking it. “She’s a good actor. Don’t let her deceive you.”

In fact, that broke her character. Her eyes turned into anger as she looked at me. “You have no idea what you are getting into. Both of you.”

“I heard enough.” Hazel replied. “Now I am going to enjoy punishing you for being a bad person to sweet Carla.”

I blushed there and got distracted for a moment. I shook my head. No, no distractions. I could enjoy the fact that Hazel had called me sweet any other time. Now it was all about revenge.

“Where are the cuff keys?” I asked Maria.

“What are you going to do… Carla?” Maria asked back.

I sighed and shook my head. “Look, we can make this easy or not. I am doing you a favor. Give me the keys for the cuffs or your wrists are going to get really tight. Tighter than right now.”

I saw her nostrils trembling from the anger. But she decided to go along with me. “My left pocket.”

“Good girl.” I gave her a mocking, quick pat on her head, before frisking her pants and retrieving the key. First, I loosed them, then double locked the cuffs, preventing them from tightening.

“And now…” I looked at the ladder. My strength from all the sports practice would come in handy. I tied one end of the rope to Maria’s cuffed hands. I made it secure the knot would not untie. Not that I had to worry about any blood circulation of damage to her wrists, as the rope was tied to the chain link and the cuffs were already double locked. It would hurt, certainly, but I was ready to stop before any permanent damage could be done. However, of course, I wasn’t going to tell that to my ex-girlfriend.

I then signaled with my hand to Hazel, so she would stay here, holding the rope. while I walked to the other side of the ladder, behind Maria. I moved my hand again, like calling someone. She looked confused. I smiled. She looked so cute while having that expression. I pointed at the rope. Her confusion turned into delight. She smiled back at me and threw the rope over the top of the ladder. I grabbed it and pulled it. With the rope tied to Maria’s cuffed wrists, and going over the top of the ladder, it worked as a kind of pulley. Soon, her hands were lifted above her head and even higher, as I kept pulling.

“Hey, what the…?” Her hands were pulled even higher, making her stand on her tiptoes. “Hey! Stop it! Carla!”

“I am guessing you didn’t stop when she said it while she was your prisoner.” Hazel said, crossing her arms and smiling, clearly enjoying the scene. “Pull it!”

My smile was broad by this point. Encouraged by Hazel, I pulled the rope again. Maria was lifted even more from the ground, barely touching it. The rope tried to get away from my hands, but I was strong. Tired, but still strong. I could hold it enough time to tie it to one of the lower ladder steps. A simple knot, easily untied maybe. But not if Maria couldn’t reach it. And she definitely couldn’t reach it.

“Put me down! Put me…” Maria struggled to keep her feet on the ground. The tie was very restrictive. And uncomfortable. Just perfect.

“Oh, prisoner, we are just getting started…”
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Now, why am I not surprised that Maria can't take what she's been dishing out on Carla? Classic bully.
Now, will Hazel keep Carla's vindictiveness in (in some degree of) check - or fan those flames? And where oh where is that phone?
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

I'm glad Maria is getting what was coming to her.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great part! Nice to see Maria tied up. More than deserved. Hazel is an interesting factor, as he definitely likes Carla.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Super chapter, very glad Carla is staring to get her revenge. Big credit to Hazel for helping out. :)
CyanG1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CyanG1 »

Oh no! Maria's in trouble :shock:
But all is not lost for Maria yet, Rosa will probably come back eventually. And Andrea. We will have to wait and see how that will play out. Hopefully this ends with Maria back in control, and then Carla will be truly screwed :twisted:

Great chapters, love how the story is developing. Keep up the great writing ;)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

NotSeen wrote: 3 years ago Now, why am I not surprised that Maria can't take what she's been dishing out on Carla? Classic bully.
Now, will Hazel keep Carla's vindictiveness in (in some degree of) check - or fan those flames? And where oh where is that phone?
Maria had that coming - a long way :) I agree: Obviously she is better at dishing out than taking it in stride. Hazel my be a counterweight to Carlas vindictiveness - or dnot :) At some point at least. Good question; Where is that dammed phone? I suspect, Maria might need some persuasion to reveal its location. I have the feeling some tickling will be involved, that I object of course ;)
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Good question; Where is that dammed phone? I suspect, Maria might need some persuasion to reveal its location. I have the feeling some tickling will be involved, that I object of course ;)
Even if Carla wasn't intererested in putting Maria through the same treatment she herself had to endure, I'm fairly sure that recent events have given her an idea or two about persuading Maria.
On the other hand, I hope either Hazel or Carla herself can keep her in check. Whatever 'moral high ground' she may have will vanish in a heartbeat if she goes too far. Besides, now it's Carla's turn to think of an endgame. There will be an 'after' - how will she get to a place where she's safe from Maria while both of them can carry on with their lives?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

All valid questions :) Carlas first priority must be the Mobile Phone - the danger that she gets carried away by her justified desire for revenge is a real one. We will see how she copes with that.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

NotSeen wrote: 3 years ago Now, why am I not surprised that Maria can't take what she's been dishing out on Carla? Classic bully.
The phone will play a crucial part in the story, but not just yet =).
And yeah, Maria's behaviour is classic bully, good thing she's now tasting her own medicine.
Roboticrobin20 wrote: 3 years ago I'm glad Maria is getting what was coming to her.
Oh yes, it's Carla's time now.
Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago Great part! Nice to see Maria tied up. More than deserved. Hazel is an interesting factor, as he definitely likes Carla.
Thanks! Sure, Hazel will play an important role.
Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago Super chapter, very glad Carla is staring to get her revenge. Big credit to Hazel for helping out. :)
Thanks. Yup, Hazel was good help here. We'll see now how she does when Carla executes her revenge.
CyanG1 wrote: 3 years ago Oh no! Maria's in trouble :shock:
But all is not lost for Maria yet, Rosa will probably come back eventually. And Andrea. We will have to wait and see how that will play out. Hopefully this ends with Maria back in control, and then Carla will be truly screwed :twisted:

Great chapters, love how the story is developing. Keep up the great writing ;)
Thank you so much. Oh yes, Maria's friends are still out there. Will they be back? If so, will it happen soon enough or will not-so-poor Maria have to endure?
Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago
Maria had that coming - a long way :) I agree: Obviously she is better at dishing out than taking it in stride. Hazel my be a counterweight to Carlas vindictiveness - or dnot :) At some point at least. Good question; Where is that dammed phone? I suspect, Maria might need some persuasion to reveal its location. I have the feeling some tickling will be involved, that I object of course ;)
Funny enough, when I started writing I didn't picture Maria getting tied up. But as the story moved, it became clear she needed to. I am glad it happened.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Part 25

Hazel and I giggled. My little giggling turned into loud laughter. My desire for revenge plus her sense of justice and balance. The scene was perfect for us. Specially for me. That little fat bully, who had kept me as her personal prisoner for two day, now at my mercy. I could tell she tried to struggle and get into a comfortable position, just to fail. The rope was pulling her wrists way higher than she could move them. Forced to stay on her tiptoes all the time, or she would be just hanging from the ladder. Perfection.

That had been the same, exact sensation I had felt through the whole weekend. I hadn’t realized it when I had done the tie. But after a few seconds of watching Maria moving desperate and hopeless, it got me. For the whole weekend, I had tried to get into a better position. A better scenario. A better spot. And failed every single time. I had felt just like Maria was right now. Trapped by a force I couldn’t see most of the time. For me, it had been Maria and her tying, and restraints, and psychological punishment. For Maria, it was more literal. A rope that she actually couldn’t see.

“Put me down!” Maria shouted again. “You’ve made your point. I am letting you go, no hard feelings. Just put me down!”

“My point?” I replied, laughing. “You held me captive for two days! Two days!” I raised my fingers, in front of my face. “I haven’t even started making my point yet.”

“Two days? You were fully restrained... like this for two days?” Hazel asked.

“She pulled my hands to my feet and left me for the night. And again, the next morning, while she went out shopping tapes, ropes, and prisoner outfits with my money, then mummified me in tape.” I said, while counting with my fingers. “I was also forced to stay on my knees while she went shopping for food and drinks…”

“Oh, that sounds harsh.” Hazel said. There wasn’t enough annoyance in her voice, but I didn’t mind. “Pulled hands and feet? Like a hogtie?”

“Yeah, alright!” Maria shouted, now only one foot touching the floor and trying to get the other one. “I hogtied her. I mummified her. She deserved it! Now put me down!”

“I deserved it? I deserved it?! Alright… prisoner….” I said, getting my face close to her. “You tried to make me feel like I was in prison. Now it’s your turn. Gag time.”

“Hell no!” Maria protested.

But Hazel and I had already moved to the laundry basket. I took a chance to close the door. The music was still playing outside, but I didn’t want to take any chances. It was going to be a bit hotter than expected, but that was fine for me. The prisoner outfit that I was still wearing wasn’t exactly comfortable. I could have taken that time to change but I didn’t want to waste any more time. Now it was time for some torture.

“You are way too loud, prisoner.” I said, taking out the clean clothes Maria had placed earlier. There I found the same dirty socks I had used the night she captured me. Still dirty. Perfect revenge.

“Oh my god…” Hazel said, looking at my pick. She giggled nervously. “Are you going to…?”

“Gag them with these?” I looked at her expression to find out if there was something that could make me rethink my choice. “She gagged me with these socks when she captured me. It’s just fair.”

“I guess…” Hazel gave the still loud and struggling Maria a quick look before looking at me again. “I wouldn’t want to be a victim of any revenge from you… ever!”

I looked at her. She was smiling. I smiled back. “Well, then don’t ever try to capture me.” I gave her a quick wink. As a matter of fact, probably I wouldn’t have minded if Hazel had been the one capturing me. I was pretty sure that would have been more fun and she wouldn’t have been as horrible as Maria.

I stood up with the balled socks in my hand. Intentionally, I extended the mentioned hand in front of me as I walked straight to the tied up girl, who was having a hard time to stand on her toes. Just hanging there. I smiled as I extended my arm even more, like raising a glass for a toast. Maria looked at me and at the socks in my hand. Her eyes opened in horror. “Get those things away from me!”

“Like I said. Too loud.” I took another step. “Looks like you really need a good gag.”

“No way! No…” Maria looked at Hazel in despair. “Come on! You have to stop her! Those are her sweaty, dirty socks…”

Hazel crossed her arms in front of her. “Did you use them to gag Carla?”

“Yeah but…”

“Then, once again, it’s justice.” Hazel said. “Put a sock on it.”

I giggle at the pun. Maria opened her mouth once again to protest, but I was faster. The socks were forcefully shoved into her protesting mouth, muffling any threatening or pleading word from my ex-girlfriend.

“NMMPHH! ARGMMPHHH!!” She tried to shake her head and spit the socks.

“Stop… moving!!” I yelled, taking her chin with one hand. That didn’t stop the movement but reduced it enough for me to push the socks deeper with my other hand. “There…. you… go!”

“Argmmphh!! Mmphh!!”

The sound was muffled now. The socks were deep enough to prevent her from spitting them but not too much so she would choke. I gave her a good look to check if there was any damage done. But, beside her pride, she didn’t seem to be hurt in any way.

“Perfect, now some peace and quiet.” I made a quick yawn as the only sounds in the room where the little, quiet protests from Maria and the music playing.

“Oh, I hope you are not tired.” Hazel said, examining Maria with her eyes. “We are not leaving her to sleep like this, are we?”

I looked at my partner. “Are we?”

“Are we?” Hazel asked again, while scratching her dark red hair as Maria tried to yell another protest at the idea.

“Do you have any ideas?” I asked. I had my own plans but I wanted to know if Hazel had some ideas of her own.

“I don’t know, just some stuff I’ve...read.” She leant forward, giving Maria a closer look. “Is the gag secure enough?”

“I think it is.” I asked, not sure what to answer. “I am no expert…”

“Is she going to choke?” She asked, sounding a little worried.

“I don’t think so.” I replied. “It’s not that deep.”

Hazel kept looking really close at Maria’s angry eyes. “So, she is forced to stay quiet until we let her.”

I smiled in an evil way. “Should we say IF we let her…”

Maria protested again and Hazel gave me a small smile. She took a step back. “Too bad, I was missing the sound of her voice. It now seems too… quiet.”

It was too quiet, but that didn’t bother me. I was a little tired and couldn’t understand right away where Hazel was going. But I decided to play along. “You know what? It’s too quiet, indeed.”

“We should do something about it.” Hazel placed her right hand on Maria’s cuffed hands.

“Something like… what?” I asked. I was realizing where she was going with this.

Hazel’s finger ran from Maria’s hands, down her right forearm, right elbow, arm, armpit and down her sides, generating a small involuntary laugh from the captive.

“Nothing too harsh but… I am guessing some tickling can make the cute protest sound louder. But...” She raised her hand. “Let’s not go hard on her. After all, we are not monsters.”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I understand Carla - two days of torture and humilation. The point now is: How much will she get carried away. Doesn´t look like Hazel will stop Carla anytime so. Maria deserves payback - I wonder what Hazel has in mind :)
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Carla deserves to have her revenge, she has suffered enough. Maria has been evil, and is now paying the price. Don't know what to make of Hazel, she seems a bit of a wild card. ;)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Hazel indeed seems to be the balancing force if that means she won't let Carla straight-up kill Maria. Good to a little bonding between Hazel and Carla. Hazel is kind for Carla, so maybe the crush is mutual?
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Another wonderful chapter, Carla and Hazey seem to be having fun.
NoOne
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NoOne »

D
Last edited by NoOne 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic