"Arrested" by my Ex-girlfriend (F/F) - Updated Part 42 (FINISHED)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Exciting stuff, now what will happen, I think all of Carla's chances rest on who has rung the doorbell.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

First, [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] , good to have you back, I hope you are well again :)

I begin with the End of this Chapter: Finally the point of no return. Carla showed, or had to show her hand. But what now? On the plus side, Carla is restrained, but so, that she has a chance to attack Maria. Second: Whoever rang the bell? Maria has to take care of that first. That was most definetly not the way she wanted that. If Maria is lucky, it is one of her friends, who might help her to subdue Carla, of it is one of Carlas Friends things might get more complicated for Maria. I think the Party was always the weak point in her plan, the part which she could not plan as Carlas Captivity till now. Controlling Carla up to that point was much easier.

A lot of open questions, I try to keep my hopes, that Justice prevails! Looking forward to the 20th Chapter!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

What happens next will depend who rang at the door. Subduing Carla will be no easy task. She is not gagged, has much more room to maneuver. Imho Maria made a mistake to use Carlas suggestion ... no it will much more difficult to regain control.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago Exciting stuff, now what will happen, I think all of Carla's chances rest on who has rung the doorbell.
We'll find out just now.
Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago First, [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] , good to have you back, I hope you are well again :)

I begin with the End of this Chapter: Finally the point of no return. Carla showed, or had to show her hand. But what now? On the plus side, Carla is restrained, but so, that she has a chance to attack Maria. Second: Whoever rang the bell? Maria has to take care of that first. That was most definetly not the way she wanted that. If Maria is lucky, it is one of her friends, who might help her to subdue Carla, of it is one of Carlas Friends things might get more complicated for Maria. I think the Party was always the weak point in her plan, the part which she could not plan as Carlas Captivity till now. Controlling Carla up to that point was much easier.

A lot of open questions, I try to keep my hopes, that Justice prevails! Looking forward to the 20th Chapter!
Thank you so much! I was going to give Carla a little hope, but I decided to wait just a bit more. Poor Carla =(

Part 20

At first, I was confused. There was still some of the daylight. It was way too early for any guests to show up. Not any of mine at least.

Maria’s frightened and fighting expression went away and a relieved smile replaced it on her stupid face. “Just in time.” She said, turning away and walking towards the house door. “Don’t go anywhere.”

“Come back here and open this freaking door!” I shouted, but she ignored me and left. If they weren’t my friends then it had to mean they were hers. That was bad news. I kicked, hit, even tackled the laundry room door. It just wouldn’t open. Having my wrists restrained together by a small chain was holding me back. If I could have my hands free, I could try something. And I needed them to fight my way through my ex-girlfriend and her friends. I could probably take on her with my hands tied in front of me, but with backup? I didn’t like my chances.

Among all the noise I was making by attacking the door, I could hear footsteps and giggling. I stopped what I was doing and took a step back. I gave my restraints a look. Attaching the chain was easy but removing it seemed a more difficult task. I reached one of the ends of the chain and tried to put some pressure on it. It was hard. Being anxious didn’t help either. The footsteps, giggling and talking sounded louder now. I stopped again and raised my eyes. Whatever was happening was going to happen right now.

Maria appeared with two other girls. I recognized the one who was about the same size as her. Rosa. Not as chubby as my ex-girlfriend, but as short as her. The other one was taller. Not as tall as me but taller than the other two girls. Her hair was brown, different from the black hair from the other two. I couldn’t remember her name well. Was it Yoanna, Yoko…?

“So, 0749, you do remember my friends here, right? Rosa and Yola.” Maria said, pointing at her friends who burst out laughing.

“Oh my god, you even gave her a prisoner number!” Rosa said, still laughing out loud. I clenched my fists tightly. I did know her friends. Our break up hadn’t been as quiet as I would have wished for. She had met new people, and it was safe to say that not everybody liked us, the girls who practiced sports. This was her moment now.

Maria smiled as I silently stared at her. There was no way I could take on the three of them. I could try, but I would surely fail. And any further punishment would be enjoyed by my ex-girlfriend and my new captors. I clench my fists even harder, to the point that I was feeling a little pain caused by my own nails. After a few seconds, she finally spoke. “They are here to help me get you under control. Your little outburst made my point. You need to be as docile as possible for the party. Now I am going to open the door and you are not going to resist. Understood?”

“Oh, resist, please, resist.” Yola said gleefully.

I nodded slowly, trying to ignore that comment. That wasn’t enough for Maria. “I didn’t hear anything. Did you hear her answer, girls?”

I could feel the heat on my face as her friends replied that they hadn’t heard anything. I practically yelled. “Alright, I understand… MADAM!”

Rosa and Yola laughed out loud again and congratulated Maria about her good job on “teaching me good manners.” Jerks, all of them. I remained silent and the door was finally opened. The three captors entered and surrounded me. Maria went for the laundry basket, Rosa stood by the door and Yola walked behind me. My eyes went from girl to girl, watching her movements but trying to avoid any eye contact.

“This could work.” Maria said, picking a pantyhose from the laundry basket. I couldn’t tell if it was a dirty one or a clean one after she had dumped my clothes there. “Yola, dear, could you secure the prisoner. I don’t trust her. She has been misbehaving a lot.”

“Your hot prisoner? Sure.” Yola replied and wrapped her arms around me. I wanted so badly to reply to her comment but decided to bite my lower lip instead. Meanwhile, Maria was preparing the pantyhose to be used as a gag, I supposed.

“Please, I want to do it.” Rosa asked, like she was a small child asking for a candy. “You have had her all day by now. Please?”

This time, I looked at Maria and she looked at me. Being gagged with my own pantyhose was indignant, being gagged by my ex-girlfriend was even more indignant. But the worst was having a third person intervening. Maria caught something in the way I was looking at her and her smile went wider. “Of course, Rosa. On your knees, prisoner.”

My eyes widened in shock and anger. “That’s enough, Maria! You have no right to… ugh, get off me!” I shouted now at Yola, who tried to struggle me down to my knees. Eventually she succeeded, with more help from Maria and more threats from me. “You are letting me go right now unless you want me to go to the police!”

“That’s enough out of you.” Maria said, firmly. “Rosa, now!”

“You are not putting that thing in my mmmmphh!!” I protested, as stupid as I was. The pantyhose was wrapped around my mouth, working as a cleave gag. More mocking and laughing came from the three girls as Rosa tried, kind of unsuccessfully, to secure the knot behind my head.

“Let me help you. 0749 is hard to train, but she’s learning.” Maria said, finally helping her friend. The fabric was pushed past my teeth and into my mouth. It was a clean gag. That was something, considering all the facts now: trapped and humiliated not only by Maria but by her little gang as well.

“Emmphh! Mmphhh!” I shouted at her. The laughter intensified.

“Keep her under control as I get more rope, please.” Maria said, leaving the room in a rush and leaving me with my newest captors.

“Hmmph! Nommphhh!” I shouted again. I kept struggling but Yola’s grip was surprisingly strong. It was probably the position I was. Maybe on my feet I would have been able to get rid of her. On my knees, that wasn’t an option. Additionally, Rosa poking my face with her fat finger kept distracting me and infuriating me more.

“Poor big sport girl.” Rosa taunted me. “Looks like you are finally put in your place.”

“We have to ask Maria what she has done to you these past hours.” Yola said. Her voice made it clear that she was struggling to keep me under her control, but also that she was enjoying every single bit of this.

“Gmmph ofmmmp mmphh!!”

“Sorry, I think you mean… MADAM Maria.” Rosa said, wiggling my nose. “For that, we are also Madam Rosa and Madam Yola.”

They laughed really loud. My face was red from humiliation, anger and from all the struggling I was doing. Trying to do. Getting rid of these girls was hard and even if I could do it, I wouldn’t be able to do it in time. Not before Maria returned.

“I am back!” Maria said, with rope in her hand. She looked agitated and worried, as she had tried to return as quickly as possible. Her expression returned to a more confident one after she spotted us. “Looks like you two have everything under control.”

“We do!” Rosa said. “She is so much fun! I understand why you did it.”

“Yeah, very… fun…” Yola said, struggling like me. “Could you now…?”

“Sure, sure…” Maria said, getting the rope ready. Even with my struggling, soon the rope pinned my arms to my body. They tied it around my chest and just above my abs, securing my upper arms and elbows. A second rope was tied around my forearms and stomach, reducing my struggling and rendering my arms useless.

“Now what?” Yola said, recovering her breath.

“Now let’s get her ready for the first wave of guests.” Maria knelt in front of me. “My guests. Yours will arrive later, prisoner. So hopefully, you will be more docile by the time they get there. That’s…. Hopefully for you.”

She gave me a quick peck on my cheek, making me flinch and turn my head away. Maria giggled and, with help from Yola, brought me back on my feet.

“Now march to the living room!” Maria commanded me. I stared at her, as defiant as I could try to look. “Obey, 0749, or you will get much worse.”

Just a couple hours away from my friends to come here. I could endure. I didn’t want to comply but I surely didn’t want to spend that time even worse. I started walking past her, out of the laundry room.

“Oh my god! Her number is on the bottom too!” Yola said, clearly having spotted my prisoner number on the bottom of my pants. I kept walking when Maria grabbed my arm, stopping me. “May I?”

“Sure!” Maria replied. I wasn’t sure what she meant when I felt Yola’s hand smacking my bum.

“Hmmphh!”

“Quiet!” Maria commanded me, trying to sound serious, but her voice told me she was really amused.

“I want to participate as well.” Rosa said. “Bad girl.” And her hand spanked me too.

The girls laughed again as I jumped forward. Although she was shorter, stupid Rosa had slapped me harder than Yola.

“What are you waiting for, 0749?” Maria said. The third spank came, now from Maria’s hand. “To the living room. Now.”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]Mineira1986[/mention] You make it really really hard for Carla. I suspected that it would be not that easy for her - but now? Honestly? I have not much hope that Carlas resilience will be rewarded. Obviously Maria and her guests will humilate her some more. And how shall Carla have any Chance now? What a pity .... but beautifully written [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] And I have to say: I really despise Maria at this point.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Maria and her friends are really humiliating Carla, who surely, has suffered enough. With more of Maria's friends coming soon, Carla will be in more trouble. Let's hope Carla's friends can save the day. :shock:
CyanG1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CyanG1 »

Ok, I created an account just to say this. This is hands down the best story on the site, I've been following it for about two months now. Please keep going and your work is really appreciated. Much love.

I'm actually rooting for Maria in this. She deserves her victory over Carla. Can't wait to see what Maria has in store for her captive when the party comes. Carla will learn her place in the end and accept her position :twisted:
Last edited by CyanG1 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
jackradical
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackradical »

I'm liking the updates and glad this story hasn't been abandoned, it's just a thrill ride everytime
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

CyanG1 wrote: 3 years ago I'm actually rooting for Maria in this. She deserves her victory over Carla. Can't wait to see what Maria has in store for her captive when the party comes. Carla will learn her place in the end and accept her position :twisted:
No surprise to anybody that I disagree on this account :) Maria has gone way too far, that has stopped being fun a long time ago. And If I see the development of the characters, I do not see Carla being the submissive pet of Maria. And I hope, that the whole bunch of Maria and her "friends" get a healthy dose of their own medicine. Though it looks like that will not happen anytime soon, and I see no way for Carla out of this mess - which I regret :)
sophietied1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sophietied1 »

Great story!
If I could be tied up for a living, I would never stop working ;)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Sorry, I missed a few chapters and since then Maria's wickedness and perversion multiplied a few times. The party seems doomed for Carla, and I assume theother guests will start gathering blackmail shortly. The only silver lining for Carla is that this story is in the fictional stories for everyone section.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] You make it really really hard for Carla. I suspected that it would be not that easy for her - but now? Honestly? I have not much hope that Carlas resilience will be rewarded. Obviously Maria and her guests will humilate her some more. And how shall Carla have any Chance now? What a pity .... but beautifully written [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] And I have to say: I really despise Maria at this point.
It seems Team Carla is pretty short of members, hehe. But she will get her revenge. Or not. We shall see.
Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago Maria and her friends are really humiliating Carla, who surely, has suffered enough. With more of Maria's friends coming soon, Carla will be in more trouble. Let's hope Carla's friends can save the day. :shock:
Let's hope so. Although I am pretty sure Maria has thought about it.
CyanG1 wrote: 3 years ago Ok, I created an account just to say this. This is hands down the best story on the site, I've been following it for about two months now. Please keep going and your work is really appreciated. Much love.

I'm actually rooting for Maria in this. She deserves her victory over Carla. Can't wait to see what Maria has in store for her captive when the party comes. Carla will learn her place in the end and accept her position :twisted:
Oh, thank you so much for your kind words!! I feel so proud!
jackradical wrote: 3 years ago I'm liking the updates and glad this story hasn't been abandoned, it's just a thrill ride everytime
Thank you for following this story! =)
sophietied1 wrote: 3 years ago Great story!
Thanks!
Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago Sorry, I missed a few chapters and since then Maria's wickedness and perversion multiplied a few times. The party seems doomed for Carla, and I assume theother guests will start gathering blackmail shortly. The only silver lining for Carla is that this story is in the fictional stories for everyone section.
Hehe, that's why it's in the fictional secion, hehe.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Part 21

I walked as fast as I could to reach the living room. And as fast I was allowed too. I didn’t want to get more slaps from my captors. Luckily for me, it didn’t happen. But verbal teasing took its place. Stupid phrases taunting me about my current helpless state, asking how a big girls who excelled in various sports could have been caught by my smaller and chubby ex-girlfriend; giving me empty threats (at least I hoped they were empty) of the things they planned to do to me just to embarrass me even more; and, since I obviously couldn’t answer back, even dumber jokes like “cat got my tongue” and stuff.

Once we got to our destination, Maria asked Yola to bring a chair from the dining room. I stood in the middle of the living room, while Maria and Rosa whispered to each other, too low for me to hear them. But they constantly gave me a quick look. Whatever it was, it was not going to be good for me.

“Here is the chair, Maria.” Yola said, returning with the mentioned chair and placing it next to me.

“Sit down, 0749.” Maria commanded me and I sat down as quickly as I could. I did it to avoid more taunting but it didn’t work. The girls laughed again.

“You taught her so well.” Rosa said, approaching me and pinching my right cheek. I flinched and, by mere reflex, tried to move my head away from her.

“Not so well, it seems.” Maria said. She bent over, towards me, and raised her finger, like a teacher talking to a young student. “Don’t move until Madam Rosa is done with you.”

I stared angrily at her. But my only option was to obey. My ex-girlfriend took a step back and her spot was taken by Rosa, who this time grabbed both of my cheeks with her chubby fingers. “Look at you, so cute. You know, jocks like you should be seen and not heard. Madam Maria should keep you gagged all the time.”

Oh, if I just had just taken any other previous opportunity to turn the tables. I had had many of them. But, stupid me, I had been so focused on the party and my friends. Never had it occurred to me that Maria would have brought her friends earlier than mine, therefore giving her more control. Now I was stuck and my only hope was to wait, just a little bit more, before my backup arrived.

Meanwhile, I had to endure Rosa taunting me. She pinched my cheeks and shook my head from side to side, and I just closed my eyes, trying to think about anything else. I then felt her fingers caressing my face with a “so cute” from her, before she stepped away.

“Rosa, dear, there is a small stool in the kitchen, next to the fridge. Would you be a lad and…?” Maria asked.

“Done and done!” Rosa replied and went running to the kitchen.

With little time left, the remaining two captors started securing me to the chair. They decided to use the same rope that was securing my upper body, which was a bit tricky. For them. They couldn’t just release me from all the ropes, since there was a probability I would fight back. And I was ready to fight back. So Yola walked behind me and placed her hands on my shoulders, pinning me down, while Maria untied the first rope, the one around my stomach and forearms. She knelt down and started to tie it again, around the chair seat and my thighs. I decided to give it a shot and attempted to struggle. Only to be stopped by Yola’s hands.

“Hey! Don’t!” Maria said, pointing her threatening finger at me. I stopped. Yola was stronger than I had supposed. Fighting back wasn’t a viable option. Maria stared at me for a few seconds, waiting for my next move, which didn’t come. After that, she continued her tying, securing my thighs to the chair.

Next, the other rope followed. It was untied from my chest and arms and tied around them again, but this time, also to the back of the chair. My upper body was restrained and, once again, I had to wait for their plans.

By that time, Rosa had already returned with the stool. Maria set it right in front of me. She sent Yola away to get more rope from her bag. I looked at the stool. It wasn’t as tall as the chair and I wondered why it was going to be used for. Which punishment had they chosen for me? Spanking wasn’t an option, since I was already sitting. Tickling my ribs would be difficult, since most of my torso was pinned to the chair and my elbows were really close to my sides. Tickling my feet? They could just sit on the floor to do it.

Although… my legs were unbound. I could still move them. Tying them to the chair legs could be one solution. But then again, they could also tie them… to the stool?

“Oh yes!” Maria said, looking at my expression and guessing my thoughts. Yola came back and, as I had guessed correctly, my legs were raised from the floor and placed on top of the stool. The tying started and soon it was finished. Maria clearly knew her way around ropes. My legs and feet were now tied in front of me, my soles totally exposed.

“They are dirty, though.” Rosa said, going to the bathroom and bringing back a box of wet tissues. “We should fix that.”

“Great idea!” Yola said and they both started cleaning my feet, one each. It was a little ticklish, but I did my best not to struggle. I could take this. The tickling to come, that was a different story.

“I think that’s enough.” Maria said and the other girls stopped. Her finger ran slowly across my right sole and I tried so hard to not flinch or move at all. Her finger went again. And again, a third time, until I let out an involuntary giggle.

“She’s ready.”

“Nmmmph!” I protested, but it was just a token gesture. I knew perfectly that wasn’t going to stop them.

Yola stood next to me and patted my head. “Just take it like a big girl, ok?”

No! I didn’t want to take it. Big girl or not. My protests intensified as I gave her an angry glare. But soon I was distracted by the tickling. Maria went for my left foot and Rosa went for the right one. Their fingers were merciless. And the recent cleaning had made my soles even more sensitive than before.

“MMMPHHH!! MMMPHHH!”

“Shhh, shhh…” Yola kept patting my head. “There you go, enjoy your punishment.”

I really wanted to kill her with my eyes. My furious eyes. But I could barely keep my eyes focused at one fixed point. My head jerked from side to side. My body would have jerked too, if It hadn’t been so secured to the chair. Soon, the girls decided to rotate. Yola joined Maria with the tickling and now Rosa walked behind me.

The short girl yelled. “Girls, start!”

“MMMMPHHH!! MMPHHHH!!!” I protested as loud as I could. The tickling went worse and worse for me.
Rosa pinched my cheeks from time to time, which proved to be difficult because of my head moving around like crazy, but not impossible. It was adding insult to injury.

“Final round!” Maria called, taking the position behind me, with the newer captors now in charge of my feet.

“Nmmphh!” I protested one more time before the third round of tickling started.

Maria wrapped her arms around me, came close to my ear and whispered. “If only you had been a good little girl, huh? Too bad for you, my little cute prisoner.”

“Mmmphh… mmmphhhh….” I tried to angrily protest, but my energy was being drained. Too much tickling.

It stopped eventually. I was left panting on the chair while the girls cheered, especially Rosa and Yola. They high fived each other, clearly amused about having a captive under their control probably for the first time. Maria, instead, looked at me smiling, knowing she had won yet another battle.

The doorbell rang.

The three captors startled. The girls looked at Maria worried but she, with her arms still around me, knew what to do. “Rosa, please find out who is knocking.” She said and Rosa went to the front door.

“What about her?” Yola said, pointing at me.

“We untie her and let her refresh a little. She knows perfectly that fighting us is not in her best interest.” Maria said, giving my cheek a long kiss..

“There are a couple of her friends.” Rosa said, returning.

“Alright then. Let’s untie the prisoner. And we expect you to behave, 0749, or things will get really bad once the little party is over.”
CyanG1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CyanG1 »

Another great entry to the series. So interesting to read. Can't wait for the next part.

Looks like the final showdown is approaching. Will Carla make another attempt to flip the tables now that her friends are here? Maria seems pretty careless to untie Carla when her friends are arriving, but we know Maria better than that, surely she must be prepared. Or did she finally drop her guard? Is it really even Carla's friends at the door or did Rosa lie to give her false hope? So many possibilities. Well I can say one thing, I hope Carla doesn't behave only for things to get really bad after the party! Muhahaha! Go Maria!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I think, Carla had her fair share of torture - and if Carla wants to press criminal Charges she has every right to do it. And Maria has totally lost it. But I see no way how Carla will be able to turn the tables - not at the moment. Maria must have taken some precautions to prevent Carla from any mischiev. As much as I would like to see Carla get the upper hand, but it seems like an uphill battle now. But hope dies last :)
CyanG1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CyanG1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago I think, Carla had her fair share of torture - and if Carla wants to press criminal Charges she has every right to do it. And Maria has totally lost it. But I see no way how Carla will be able to turn the tables - not at the moment. Maria must have taken some precautions to prevent Carla from any mischiev. As much as I would like to see Carla get the upper hand, but it seems like an uphill battle now. But hope dies last :)
I don't know, if there's at least two friends of Carla at the door, plus Carla is being untied, that would make the situation pretty even. Not to mention Carla and her friends are the more sporty types. She will take any shot she can at this point, I think. It will be fun to see what happens. I have a feeling that Maria's hidden phone will play a role in determining the winner. In any case, may the best captor win (that's Maria btw) :mrgreen:
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Another good chapter, I hope that soon the tables will be turned, and Carla has the upper hand. Maria deserves to be punished. ;)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago Another good chapter, I hope that soon the tables will be turned, and Carla has the upper hand. Maria deserves to be punished. ;)
That she does :) I agree with [mention]CyanG1[/mention], that the Mobilephone is the Key - and you are right [mention]CyanG1[/mention] the Numbers are nearly even. At least we have now a situation which Maria cannot totally control.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

CyanG1 wrote: 3 years ago Another great entry to the series. So interesting to read. Can't wait for the next part.

Looks like the final showdown is approaching. Will Carla make another attempt to flip the tables now that her friends are here? Maria seems pretty careless to untie Carla when her friends are arriving, but we know Maria better than that, surely she must be prepared. Or did she finally drop her guard? Is it really even Carla's friends at the door or did Rosa lie to give her false hope? So many possibilities. Well I can say one thing, I hope Carla doesn't behave only for things to get really bad after the party! Muhahaha! Go Maria!
Thanks!

Of course Carla is going to try. I mean... that's all she has. Maria has been keeping her game but also turning a little careless as time goes by.
Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago I think, Carla had her fair share of torture - and if Carla wants to press criminal Charges she has every right to do it. And Maria has totally lost it. But I see no way how Carla will be able to turn the tables - not at the moment. Maria must have taken some precautions to prevent Carla from any mischiev. As much as I would like to see Carla get the upper hand, but it seems like an uphill battle now. But hope dies last :)
Technically, she could press charges, but where is the fun in that? (At least in the story) Take in account that she doesn't want her friends and people at college to find out that a chubby, shorter girl got to beat her and kept her captive for a couple of days. So, if charges are out of the question, now it's all about what Carla can accomplish during and after the party ;)
Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago Another good chapter, I hope that soon the tables will be turned, and Carla has the upper hand. Maria deserves to be punished. ;)
Thanks! We shall see. The party is coming!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

(So... party is here. Sorry in advance: this chapter contains zero tie up games, but I wrote it to setup the next part of the story. I hope you enjoy it, though)

Part 22

“Welcome! And yes, I know... But my clothes are still in the laundry room and this was the best thing I could wear. Please come in.”

As I opened the door and explained to the new guests my prisoner custom for the umpteenth time that night, Maria wrapped her arms around my waist in front of my guests. “Doesn’t she look lovely or what?”

My friends at the door looked confused from Maria and then to me, as they were familiar with our break up, but I just faked a smile and they went straight to the living room without saying a word. After they were gone, my fake was gone as well. “Is that really necessary?”

“Of course. I need to be sure everybody knows you are MY girl.” Maria, still behind me giggled and got on her tiptoes, to get close to me. “And be a good little girl…. 0749.”

With a peck on my cheek and a quick pat on my bum, she turned around and left. “Oh, and don’t forget to bring the drinks my friends asked you to.”

I rolled my eyes. This had been pretty much the routine during the night, since the first real guests had arrived. Yola and Maria had untied me, allowed me to refresh myself, get some shoes and came to greet my guests after Rosa had let them in. I had quickly considered striking back then, but there were three of us and three of them. And I was really worn out from the tickling torture. Plus, I was pretty sure Maria had some backup plan. I had waited for the next guests, but they were more of Maria’s friends. After an hour, it seemed the field was even, but to rally my friends in the very party was going to be problematic. With the drinks and the music, it just wasn’t going to happen.

Also, Maria rarely kept her eyes away from me. Aside from bathroom breaks, she was with me most of the time.If not her, it was one of her friends. Not just Yola and Rosa. Apparently, the voice was spread among them about my current situation. I wasn’t restrained anymore, but kept constantly under control. I couldn’t even get enough time with any of my friends to get some help.

So I just prepared two Cuba Libre and walked back to the living room where Rosa and Yola received them cheerfully. Way too cheerful. A couple of people nearby looked at them annoyed. That had been the whole night. Loud and annoying. Neighbors didn’t complain as most of them, like my family, had gone out of town for the long weekend. Others understood that a college girl could have a party during those days. But even so, Maria’s friends were really annoying, even for the other college students that were partying with them. If this had been in fact, my party, I would have kicked them out. As a matter of fact, I wouldn’t have allowed them to come. Not them, not Maria. Not anything that was happening this weekend.

“So, you are really Maria’s prisoner, huh?” One of Maria’s male friends whispered in my ear, making me startled. “Too bad she doesn’t like to share...”

“Yeah, yeah, keep walking, pal…” I said, walking away. I had enough dealing with her female to be dealing now with stupid machos and their lame pickup lines.

The doorbell rang again and I went to open it. Strangely, my ex-girlfriend didn’t follow me. She was in the bathroom or any other place. I was glad to have some seconds without her supervision. I took a deep breath, ready to receive more confused looks and to give weird explanations. I opened the door. Two girls stood there, but they weren’t looking at me. They were looking at each other as if they had just had a heated argument. The one with dark red hair then turned her head to look at me while the other, shorter and with black hair, had her eyes still fixed on the other girl.

“Hazel, Andrea.” I greeted them both, blushing a little. “Please come in.”

“Hi, Carla, thanks.” Hazel came in first, followed by her girlfriend. I blinked. If I could choose any of the guests to not ask about my prisoner clothes, it was Hazel. But it didn’t seem to get her attention, or she didn’t react. Andrea, on the other hand, did ask about it, kind of rudely. “What’s with those clothes?”

I coughed, ready to say my fake explanation one more time. “My clothes are in the laundry and this was all I have to wear tonight.”

Andrea kept asking. “So… why didn’t you wash your clothes?”

Thankfully, Hazel spoke next before I could reply. “It looks… kind of cute. I like it.”

That seemed to discourage Andrea to keep asking as she headed directly to the living room, where most people were. Hazel looked at me. “Sorry about her. We just had this huge fight and she is still mad. I hope it wasn’t that rude. You do look kind of nice with that outfit.”

I blushed intensely. But, for the first time in the whole weekend, it wasn’t from anger or humiliation. “Thanks. Uhm…” I leant my head towards the kitchen door, to see if Maria was around. If she spotted Andrea, she would know immediately that Hazel was around. Since I was forced to make the guest list and include these two girls, I knew that Maria was eager to see Hazel. And she also would notice I wasn’t around. I had little time.

“Look, Hazel.” I whispered. “I had to be honest with you. I am not wearing this because I want it.”

Hazel looked at me, a bit confused. “I know, you just said your clothes were still…”

“No, that’s not true. I mean, it’s true, but…” I waved my hands in front of me. There was no time for that explanation. “Hear me out. I am Maria’s prisoner. She has essentially kidnapped me and made me wear this thing. And worse things.”

It took a couple of seconds for Hazel to understand what I was saying. “Maria, your ex-girlfriend? The crazy girl who is always wearing that badge like she is the police or something on campus?”

“Yes!” I said, my eyes going from Hazel to the kitchen door and back to her. “And she’s blackmailing me with some pictures she wants to send to the Security Officer, claiming I was stealing stuff from the sports equipment.”

“Oh my god!” Hazel said, visibly surprised and kind of upset. “She is going to get you suspended from sports practice! And the games! And the tournament! Not to mention the humiliation!”

“Yes! Yes!” I said, a bit loud. I covered my mouth with my hand, hoping nobody had noticed it. “And after this party is over, she is going to make me her prisoner again. With all the charade: prisoner outfit, handcuffs, shackles, gags…”

“Oh my god…” Hazel said again. It didn’t seem as terrified as I had hoped, but she did sound indignant. “Whatever you need. Let’s get the… b*tch?” She giggled a little as she raised her hands for a high-five.

“Sure thing!” I said, relieved, high fiving her. Finally, finally, I had an ally. Unexpected, but that was my ticket to salvation.

“So… what’s the plan?” She asked me. But before I could reply, I saw my chubby ex-girlfriend coming through the door.

“There you are, babe!” She said to me, walking behind me and wrapping her fat arms around my waist once again. I gave an intense look at Hazel, now that Maria wasn’t looking. “I’ve been looking for you everywhere. What have you been up to?”

I noticed there was no amount of sweetness in her voice. She really wanted and needed to know what I had been doing all those minutes I had been out of her sight.

“She was… showing me her outfit.” Hazel intervened. “And I was complimenting her. And I could really use one of those for the next costume party. Or maybe a regular party.” She laughed, trying to make it sound like a joke to relieve the tension in the air. Soon I was laughing and Maria laughed as well.

“Hazel would look great in the outfit, don’t you think, Maria?” I asked my ex-girlfriend and I could see her expression as this was the first time I was addressing her by name. She had to go with it, but it really annoyed her.

“Sure, sweetie.” She tightened her grip around me and blushed a bit. “Hazel would look great in that outfit. And any other outfit.”

I gave another look at Hazel and she gave me a quick one. There was some kind of secrecy between us and I was loving it. Maria was going to be doomed. Although, she was right about something. Hazel could rock any outfit, and she looked particularly stunning in her red sleeveless red blouse and grey jeans.

“My friends require you again.” Maria said to me. “Oh, and Andrea is asking for you.”

“Let’s get moving.” Hazel said, moving away so we could go first. I tried to walk but Maria’s arms were still around me. I had to walk with her hugging me. As I walked past Hazel, she winked at me. I winked back.

Soon, revenge was going to come at me.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A nice chapter, setting up a good finale, I think Carla's time has come :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A nice interlude :) And the future prospects do look a little bit brighter for Carla. But the situation is difficult: All of Marias Friends seem to know about Marias plans ... how to get the upper hand? Seems still a long way to go. So let us keep fingers crossed!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Good Chapter! I am curious where this will lead to. I am unsure who will get the upper hand, but the battle that is awaiting will be Carla's best bet so far.

Also, no worries about not having tie-up game sin this chapter. That is perfecetly fine. Forcing them in can also ruin the flow of the story. Knowing you and given the set-up, excellent ties will return to this story.
CyanG1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CyanG1 »

This was a nice change of pace, and we get to see some more interaction between the characters outside of tie up games. A little breath of fresh air for Carla, and she managed to secure an ally. She's still outnumbered, but she has to strike before the party ends and the guests leave, otherwise she'll end up tied up again (hopefully :mrgreen: ) Also I wonder where Andrea stands in all this? Is she gonna side with her girlfriend? Does she know about Carla's predicament, and why did she ask for her? So thrilling!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

CyanG1 wrote: 3 years ago This was a nice change of pace, and we get to see some more interaction between the characters outside of tie up games. A little breath of fresh air for Carla, and she managed to secure an ally. She's still outnumbered, but she has to strike before the party ends and the guests leave, otherwise she'll end up tied up again (hopefully :mrgreen: ) Also I wonder where Andrea stands in all this? Is she gonna side with her girlfriend? Does she know about Carla's predicament, and why did she ask for her? So thrilling!
Indeed, the change of pace is nice and imho it does not hurt, that no tie ups do happen in this chapter, agreeing with [mention]Beaumains[/mention] on this :) The numbers are indeed a problem. Difficult to say at this point, who will win. I think it is very clear, that I would like to see Maria and her two helpers in crime should pay the price for their transgressions :) But everything is possible .... still.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic