"Arrested" by my Ex-girlfriend (F/F) - Updated Part 42 (FINISHED)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago I understand Carla - two days of torture and humilation. The point now is: How much will she get carried away. Doesn´t look like Hazel will stop Carla anytime so. Maria deserves payback - I wonder what Hazel has in mind :)
Yup, Carla's position is perfectly understandable. Hazel is there to control Carla, I mean, if she gets carried away too much.
Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago Carla deserves to have her revenge, she has suffered enough. Maria has been evil, and is now paying the price. Don't know what to make of Hazel, she seems a bit of a wild card. ;)
Yup, Maria is getting what she deserves. About Hazel... she is on Carla's side, by now at least. Hopefully, she can keep Carla in check.
Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago Hazel indeed seems to be the balancing force if that means she won't let Carla straight-up kill Maria. Good to a little bonding between Hazel and Carla. Hazel is kind for Carla, so maybe the crush is mutual?
Maybe. Maybe not. But yes, she's kind. She knows what Carla has been through (at least, from Carla's side of the story. Although Maria has done nothing to change her mind) so there is that.
Roboticrobin20 wrote: 3 years ago Another wonderful chapter, Carla and Hazey seem to be having fun.
Thank you!
NoOne wrote: 3 years ago To be honest, I have been on this website for many years and the archive site as well. I will say this, your story while a work of fiction, is one of the most believable works of fiction.

I think for a lot of fiction writers, myself included, is that we start turning to unrealistic situations to keep a story going. While enjoyable, in the back of the brain I am thinking that this is getting unbelievable. While I do like a work of fiction, I like a realistic amount of fiction.

You story achieves that. You gave your characters strengths and weaknesses, and they used those to their advantage. In one of my stories, which I am rewriting, I gave my characters such unfair abilities that it wasn't possible to continue.

Sorry for going on a tangent. What I am trying to say is I appreciate your story, and I look forward to the continuation.
Thank you so much! I actually try to do that, that even in a fictional universe, the characters and the story can feel real. It takes me a while to write another chapter just because I want to keep it "real". It is hard. I am glad I am getting it =).
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Part 26

I couldn’t believe my ears. I start laughing out loud. “Tickling? Sure, I am on board!”

Hazel giggled too but raised her hand. “Nothing too harsh, ok? I am not sure how much tickling would be too much, especially with that big gag.”

I was ready to argue, to tell her that I had been tickled mercilessly by Maria while wearing the exact same gag, but I didn’t want to upset her. “Sure, sure. Our little prisoner can enjoy the big sweaty, dirty gag while we tickle her just a bit.”

“Nmmphhh!! Mmphhhh!!”

We ignored her protests and decided to take one side each. Hazel stood to her right while I moved to Maria’s left side. I poked her chubby sides with my index finger a couple of times. “Ready for your own medicine, prisoner?”

“Nmmphh!!” That was her response, as expected. I smiled even wider.

“I heard a yes. Ready, Hazel?”

“Nmmmphhh!!!”

My partner in crime smiled back at me and nodded. At count of three, the tickling started. Our fingers moved all across Maria’s sides. From her armpit to her ribs and waist. All her tickling spots were exposed and she couldn’t go anywhere. She wasn’t going anywhere. With her arms raised above her hand, her only points of balance being her tiptoes, it was impossible for her to get away from our tickling.

“MMMPHHH!! MMMPHHHH!” She shouted, louder than her previous muffled sounds.

Hazel went relatively soft on her. Actually, really soft. I leered at her, she was giving her small tickles. A bit on her armpit, a bit on her ribs. Her fingers ran through the captive’s sides but it was soft. A benevolent treatment for the prisoner, I would say. She just wanted to have some fun.

My tickling, on the other hand… was ruthless. My fingers ran as fast as they could, trying to scratch and press on each exposed part of Maria’s left side. I even used both of my hands while Hazel was using only one. My tickling was pure payback. I kept my eyes on Maria’s face, most of the time, enjoying her desperate struggles and pleading through the dirty, sweaty gag.

Hazel stopped. As soon as I noticed that, I stopped as well. Too bad. It felt like it wasn’t enough tickling, but I didn’t want to start an argument with her. I gave Maria a look, trying to tell her it wasn’t over. It was pointless. Maria’s eyes were closed as she attempted to recover her breath, while trying to stand on her toes at the same time.

“That was… strange.” Hazel said, wiping her hands on her red blouse. “But kind of fun.”

“I know, right?” I said, smiling. “Now I know why you did it, prisoner.” I said, addressing the bound girl who was still recovering. “It is fun.”

“Now we should give her time to rest.” Hazel said, walking to the other side of the ladder, where the knot of the rope holding her hand was tied.

I stopped her almost immediately. “Let her rest? But if we do that, she’ll just fall asleep until the morning!”

Hazel was going for the knot but stopped. “What do you propose? We cannot tickle her again. I know she was harsh but we still have the whole day to think of more punishments. Now we all need some rest.”

“Unless….” What could he do? What could we do? I wasn’t ready to just let my new prisoner sleep and have some rest. The punishment wasn’t enough. Then, it hit me. “We let her...refresh herself.”

The room was hot by now. The small windows of the laundry room were fogged by now. I was sweating by now and I could tell Hazel was sweating a little too, despite her sleeveless blouse. It was bad for Maria as well. The tickling and struggling wasn’t helping her. I signaled Hazel to follow me as I opened the door.

“What’s on your mind?” She asked me.

It was pure evil, I thought. But necessary. And fair. After all I had endured for the past two days, this was fair. And probably even not was bad as all the things Maria had done to me. Forcing me to sleep hogtied on the hard floor, forcing me to stay hogtied smelling my dirty shoe, mummifying me in tape for the night… I justified my decision as I walked to the garage and took the hose my dad used to wash our car.

“What are you doing?” Hazel asked me, as I returned to the laundry room. She followed me.

“Well, she needs to refresh. It’s hot in there, this is a hose… you get the idea.” I entered the room. The windows were still foggy. Maria was panting but she had recovered a little. I plugged the hose to a water tap.

“Are you sure about this?” Hazel asked again. She didn’t sound so confident. I nodded.

“Besides, prisoners get cleaned when they get to the prison, right? It’s... standard procedure.” I giggle a little. Hazel looked at me, still unsure.

“Whmmphh?” Maria said, opening her eyes to look at me, holding the hose. Hey angry look was back soon. “NMMPHH! MMMPHH!!”

“See?” I asked Hazel. “She could use some refreshment.”

She just shrugged and picked up my discarded clean clothes. “I guess. Suit yourself, just not be too harsh. Prisoners also get their hair all cut and I don’t see us doing it.”

“Oh, another idea for tomorrow!” I said, waiting for Hazel to put my clothes out of the way. Not that we would do it. Or maybe I would? Maria protested even louder. I just laughed. “Alright prisoner, it’s shower time. Ready?”

I didn’t wait for an actual answer. I pointed the hose directly at her and opened the tap. It wasn’t full power, but it was enough to be annoying. And probably, it hurt a little. I didn’t care. The water hit Maria directly, soaking her and her clothes. Sure, it was refreshing, but not pleasant. I was making sure of it. I laughed as she tried to get her face away from any splash with pointless struggles. Soon, she was all soaked. Sure, the sweating was mostly gone, but at what cost?

“Mmmphhh…. mmmphhh…”

“All right, I think she’s well refreshed by now.” Hazel said and I stopped.

“Yup, not having to worry about the room being too warm.” I said, with the evil smile still on my face. I closed the tap and put the hose away. The floor was a mess and so was Maria. Hazel walked next to me, being careful not to slide off because of the wet floor.

“I have to say.” She crossed her arms again. “I thought it was a bit cruel...”

“But… funny too, right?” I asked, hoping she was still on board.

Hazel just shrugged. “I guess, you could say so…”

I sighed relieved. I was starting to get worried that Hazel was thinking my revenge was too much. But she was, still, on my side. At least for the time being. I looked at her and then to Maria. A funny picture indeed.

“You know what?” Hazel whispered at me. “If you had your phone, you could snap some pictures off her and blackmail her. Like she was going to do with you. It doesn’t hurt her, but you could have some leverage now.”

Phone.

Pictures.

Blackmail.

My smile disappeared from my face. My sensation of control and comfort was gone. I stood there for a second or two, in shock. My first instinct was to grab Hazel’s arm and look at her, like I was looking for some help.

“F*ck.” I exclaimed. “Her phone! I forgot!”

“What’s the matter with her phone?” Hazel asked confused.

“The photos. The blackmail… She told me she has attached everything… every pic, that evidence that I was stealing… supposedly.” I tried to calm down, to explain everything. I looked around. There was no clock. How much time had passed since we captured Maria?

I took a deep breath. “Her phone has the photos...the email, with a delay, to be sent. That was her insurance. We need to find it!”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Yep, there is still that Phone, Carla 😀
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Looks like Hazel is, indeed, keeping Carla's thirst for vengeance in check... so far. But, with the phone in play, well, I don't think Carla will be pulling her proverbial punches...

At this point, I'm starting to doubt whether this is going to end well for either party. I guess we'll see...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I wonder.... what if the Handy is just a ruse to keep Carla in line?
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

If Carla can find the phone, she will be in a good position to beat Maria. But I still think she should keep an eye on Hazel, who to my mind, is up to no good. :(
CyanG1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CyanG1 »

Oh yeah, things are getting more interesting with every chapter, this story has some great tempo. With the phone now in play and some of the guests about to return, things can go a million different ways. Loving this so far!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

So it is not over yet. I wonder what th easiest way would be to locate that phone... How long will it be until Maria breaks? Good stuff. Keep it coming.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago I wonder what th easiest way would be to locate that phone...
Call her? Might Carla (or even Hazel, idk) have Maria's number? Or was Maria so 'crazy-prepared' that she'd silenced her phone, just in case Carla gets a chance to find it?
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

NotSeen wrote: 3 years ago
Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago I wonder what th easiest way would be to locate that phone...
Call her? Might Carla (or even Hazel, idk) have Maria's number? Or was Maria so 'crazy-prepared' that she'd silenced her phone, just in case Carla gets a chance to find it?
I meant that Carla would torture Maria until she revealed the location. But calling is maybe more logical ;)
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Oh, I definitely think Carla _will_ get medieval (or at least she will want to do so) on Maria, but calling might be the quickest way to get the phone situation taken care of. After that...
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Yep, there is still that Phone, Carla 😀
Hehe, yup, it was coming
NotSeen wrote: 3 years ago Looks like Hazel is, indeed, keeping Carla's thirst for vengeance in check... so far. But, with the phone in play, well, I don't think Carla will be pulling her proverbial punches...

At this point, I'm starting to doubt whether this is going to end well for either party. I guess we'll see...
It's kind of hard that it will end well. Hard, but not impossible. Of course, if the mentioned email is sent, then there is no returning point.
Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago If Carla can find the phone, she will be in a good position to beat Maria. But I still think she should keep an eye on Hazel, who to my mind, is up to no good. :(
If Carla can find the phone... That's big IF.
Hazel... well, her role, for now, is just helping Carla. But, of course, that can change in the near future ;)
CyanG1 wrote: 3 years ago Oh yeah, things are getting more interesting with every chapter, this story has some great tempo. With the phone now in play and some of the guests about to return, things can go a million different ways. Loving this so far!
Oh, thank you so much!!
Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago So it is not over yet. I wonder what th easiest way would be to locate that phone... How long will it be until Maria breaks? Good stuff. Keep it coming.
Thanks! There are some easy ways to find a phone. But Maria should have thought of that, right?
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

So, first of all, I have to say that I had originally written this chapter very different. But there were some mistakes, and thank God this is a forum. Your replies really helped me. Like... really. I hope you like this one =)

Part 27

Hazel didn’t know how to react. Or at least, she didn’t react right away. She was still confused by my sudden change of mood. My hasted gestures didn’t help her. She took a deep breath and urged me to do the same. “Calm down, you say… her phone? Doesn’t she have it with her?”

I took a deep breath. I helped almost nothing. I was pretty sure that, when I had frisked Maria for the cuffs keys, I hadn’t felt a phone. But I decided to give it a try anyway. So I walked towards my ex-girlfriend, almost slipping because of the wet floor, and frisked her. She didn’t resist or struggled, probably tired from the soaking and the tickling.

“Nope, she doesn’t have it.” I said, panicking again.

“Ok, ok, calm down.” Hazel said. I quickly interrupted her.

“Call her!” I said, almost shouting. “Call her phone!”

“Uhm…” Hazel hesitated before taking her phone and looking at her contacts. “I don’t have her.”

“What?” I shouted this time. “How can you not have her number?!”

“Please, calm down.” Hazel replied, annoyed by my shouts. “She was your girlfriend, ok? And we weren’t that… close. You have her number, right? I can try and call your phone…”

But I already knew that outcome, even before Hazel looked for my number and tried to call me. Straight to voicemail. Maria had turned it off when she took it away from me. There was no way to find my phone.

“Don’t panic.” She told me, noticing my anxiety. “Why don’t we ask her?” Carefully, she grabbed the socks stuffed inside Maria’s mouth and pulled them out. “Maria, please, where is your phone?”

Maria didn’t reply right away. She flexed her jam and took a deep breath, clearly relieved that the gag was out. I didn’t have time for this. “Answer!”

Hazel placed her hand on my shoulder, trying to calm me down. Her eyes were still fixed on the trussed up girl, who took another deep breath and looked at me. “The hell I am telling you where it is. You are so doomed. The email is going to be sent soon. If it hasn’t been sent yet.”

My partner opened her mouth to reply, but I intervened first. “Tell me where it is! Now!”

“The fact that is hidden is the only thing that is keeping you from torturing me even more!” Maria responded. “So there is no freaking way I am telling you. You are done!”

“Then I will have to torture you until you reveal its location.” I said. My eyes fixed on hers. Tickling, spanking, using the hose again. All my dirty clothes stuffed in her big mouth. I didn’t care. I needed to find that phone.

“Enough, girls!” Hazel shouted. We both stopped arguing. “Maria, just tell us where the phone is. This is sick. You know perfectly Carla hasn’t been stealing anything. You are going to ruin her sports career, her reputation, just for… revenge? Because you two broke up? Is that it?”

Maria took a pause. She looked at Hazel. “Security issues are really important and she never cared. Never! Not a single time! She was getting what she deserved!” She took another breath. “Although, it doesn’t matter.”

“Explain, please.” Hazel said.

“The whole night, your dear friend Carla has noticed I was disappearing..” Maria said. I knew that was a fact. From time to time, before Hazel had arrived, she had been out of sight and her friends had kept me in check. “I was stopping the email from being sent. Each time. Because it’s my leverage.”

“There was no point in sending the email during the party. You would have lost your leverage…” Hazel replied.

“Exactly. So, each time I just delayed it for more minutes. If I don’t go, it will be sent automatically. Again… if it hasn’t been sent yet.”

I tried to reply, but she said what I was fearing. “Torture me all you want. All I have to do is endure for a few more minutes. It will be too late.”

It didn’t make sense to me. Or maybe I wasn’t thinking clearly. But if she had sent it during the party, nobody would have noticed. I wouldn’t have noticed it. She could have just keep lying and bluffing. Why hadn’t she just allowed it to be sent? “You little piece of shit… you are bluffing!”

“Wanna bet… prisoner?” She responded.

Hazel rubbed her forehead. “Alright, let’s look for the phone then. It’s our only option.” She looked at me. I didn’t look back at her. My eyes were still fixed on my bound prisoner. For a few moments, I didn’t care about finding the phone. If she was going to ruin me, she was going down with me. All the torture in the world wasn’t going to be enough. It didn’t matter. She was going to pay for it. The photos, keeping me as her personal prisoner for two days, spending my money, embarrassing in front of my friends...

“Hey! Carla!” Hazel clapped her hands, getting me out of my temporal trance. She had noticed how I was looking at Maria. “Treating her badly isn’t going to do it. Let’s find where that phone is, ok? Maybe she’s bluffing…”

“She is…”

Hazel rolled her eyes. “Doesn’t matter. We need to find her just to be sure. Ok? If she's bluffing, then there is no problem. But if she's not... No more torture, at least for now.”

I took my head with my hands. It was a hopeless situation. I didn’t know what to do. I just wanted to make Maria pay for everything. Everything. I felt Hazel taking my arm. “Come on. We need to do it quickly.”

This time, it was me the one taking a deep breath. She was right. I wasn’t thinking clearly. “Fine, but she needs to be quiet while we search for the phone.”

Maria didn’t have time to protest. The socks were shoved back into her mouth before she could make a peep. I walked to get some of the tapes Hazel had brought from my room earlier. One, two, three strips were placed over Maria’s mouth, securing the gag. By then, she made some muffled protests, but I knew she wasn’t getting rid of that.

“And these…” I wiggled the cuff keys in front of her face. “...are going with me. Stay safe, prisoner.”

“Carla!” Hazel shouted. “Please, focus!”

She was right. There was no time to taunt Maria. I nodded. “Let’s go.” I said, rushing out of the laundry room.

Hazel soon followed me. We arrived at the kitchen. We started looking there, in the drawers, the sink, even inside the fridge. It wasn’t there. Neither was my own phone. I thought, for just a moment, to search the place twice but there wasn’t any time. The music was still playing and it was distracting. So were the noises coming from the laundry room. Obviously, Maria wasn’t having a fun time, being soaked up, hanging from her cuffs. It would be so much more enjoyable if it wasn’t for that damn phone.

We moved to the living room. Geez, it was kind of a mess. The kind of thing that happens when someone hosts a party in her own house. Another problem for another time. Most likely the phone wasn’t there. Too exposed for too many people that had been there. Anyone could have found it and asked whose it was, or could have taken it by mistake. No, if the phone wasn’t in the kitchen, it was upstairs, with the rest of the tape, ropes and stuff.

The music was kind of loud. I hadn’t noticed it back in the laundry room, but now I realized it was indeed low, at least for the late hour. Oddly enough, no neighbors had come and complained. Yes, yes, most of them had been out for the long weekend and the rest could understand that someone had a party… but only until some point. The hour was late and, if it had been me, I would have come, knocked the door and asked to turn it off.

Hazel again noticed my mind drifting away and clapped her hands, bringing me back to reality. Right, the phone. She pointed upstairs and I nodded. That was the place to search. The loud music was still playing; now even Maria’s muffling sounds couldn’t be heard. Maybe if I had turned the music off, I would have been able to focus. It was only going to take a second.

Then, the doorbell rang.

Shoot. I couldn’t deal with the neighbors right now. I was on a clock. Hazel and I exchanged looks. I told her to go upstairs, to gain some time. I walked to the speakers, turned off the music, when the doorbell rang again. There were also some knocks. Shoot, shoot. I turned around and walked right to the front door. I didn’t mind my attire. I was just going to apologize and told them that I had turned the music off, now that the party was over. In the meanwhile, Hazel would have searched at least my bedroom. Yup, that was the plan. Easy peasy… lemon squeezy?

I reached the front door when the doorbell rang for a third time. More hard knocks, like the person outside was in a hurry. I could understand them, or better said, I could have understood them if it wasn’t for my predicament. A quick apology for the angry person waiting outside.

I opened the front door.

Only there wasn’t one person outside.

There were two people. One of them was short and chubby. But not as chubby as Maria. The other, taller than her but not taller than me, with short black hair.

“Rosa… Andrea....” I said, greeting them. “Why are you…?”

That was OK. No trouble here. Yes, I was free, I could notice in Rosa’s eyes that she wasn’t expecting this. Probably she had talked with Maria before the party ended and assumed I would be back in restraints by now. But I could just tell her, if she asked, that Maria had ordered me to open the door. I could still be safe. Rosa wouldn’t suspect anything. And Andrea… she could be there just to pick up Hazel. She wasn’t part of the plan, right?

I was still safe.

Until there was a muffled shout coming from the laundry room.

Oh crap.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

You are very good at cliffhangers, the story keeps getting more and more interesting
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

banshee wrote: 3 years ago You are very good at cliffhangers, the story keeps getting more and more interesting
Absolutely 😀 Interessting turn of Events. Hazel had calming Influence on Carla. That was necessary. That Maria would not disclose the location of the Phone that easily. Now two "guests" .... I still think, that Carla should prevail in the end. It would be just not fair, if Maria will be the Winner in this game.

Very good chapter :) The interactions between the characters were very well written. Carlas rising fury, Hazel being the voice of reason. Maria enjoying the Situation and Carlas desperation.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

What could happen now ? Will Carla manage to find the phone, will the two new girls find Maria, ? who's side is Hazel really on ?

So many things could happen, this is a great story, the characters seem to come to life. I'm still rooting for Carla, I think she's been hard done by.

I look forward to the next exciting chapter. :)
CyanG1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CyanG1 »

Like banshee said, I love the cliffhangers.

Haha, looks like Maria managed to outsmart Carla yet again. That's why I'm rooting for her, she's cunning. To hell with fairness, Maria earned her victory! And it looks like she has a decent chance. Can't wait for Carla to be a prisoner again. Muahahaha
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

The war continues. I wonder who will is on top at the moment. Somehow, Maria seems unable to win anymore as having the blackmail sent would be a huge problem for her. That could cost her her job and reputation. She can only take Carla with her.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I do not think, that Maria outsmarted Carla. Maria is totally of the rocker, has lost her marbles, call it as you like :) And deserves every bit of punishment, she gets.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Maria is totally of the rocker, has lost her marbles, call it as you like :) And deserves every bit of punishment, she gets.
Yup. Even if Maria gets free, her current state of mind - especially with Carla able to give her side of the story - may give even her friends pause. I think she got so drunk on power she forgot to think up a feasible endgame - and, if Carla can get anyone to listen to her side, Maria stands to lose a lot.
Having said that... as much as I'd like to see Maria pay for what she's done, I don't want to see Carla pay her in kind. As much as she's suffered, I'd rather not see her stoop to Maria's level.
Guess we'll find out.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I totally agree on this with you [mention]NotSeen[/mention] 😀
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

Amazing
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Hello there! Sorry, these past weeks have been crazy over here. I hope everybody is still around. Let's see...
banshee wrote: 3 years ago You are very good at cliffhangers, the story keeps getting more and more interesting
Thank you so much! They are hard, though, and sometimes annoyed if used wrongly. I am glad it worked.
Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago
Absolutely 😀 Interessting turn of Events. Hazel had calming Influence on Carla. That was necessary. That Maria would not disclose the location of the Phone that easily. Now two "guests" .... I still think, that Carla should prevail in the end. It would be just not fair, if Maria will be the Winner in this game.

Very good chapter :) The interactions between the characters were very well written. Carlas rising fury, Hazel being the voice of reason. Maria enjoying the Situation and Carlas desperation.
Maybe Carla will win. Maybe Maria. Maybe neither hehe. Thank you so much for your comments.
Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago What could happen now ? Will Carla manage to find the phone, will the two new girls find Maria, ? who's side is Hazel really on ?

So many things could happen, this is a great story, the characters seem to come to life. I'm still rooting for Carla, I think she's been hard done by.

I look forward to the next exciting chapter. :)
Thanks! Yup, many things could happen. I had hard time deciding where to take the story. I think it's time for the other characters to shine.
CyanG1 wrote: 3 years ago Like banshee said, I love the cliffhangers.

Haha, looks like Maria managed to outsmart Carla yet again. That's why I'm rooting for her, she's cunning. To hell with fairness, Maria earned her victory! And it looks like she has a decent chance. Can't wait for Carla to be a prisoner again. Muahahaha
Maria is cunning indeed. She had planned the whole thing, God knows for how long. Carla has been struggling to adapt. Let's see who prevails.
Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago The war continues. I wonder who will is on top at the moment. Somehow, Maria seems unable to win anymore as having the blackmail sent would be a huge problem for her. That could cost her her job and reputation. She can only take Carla with her.
Yup, the blackmail card was a tricky one to play. If the email is sent, Maria loses her whole leverage. Could she be bluffing?
NotSeen wrote: 3 years ago
Maria is totally of the rocker, has lost her marbles, call it as you like :) And deserves every bit of punishment, she gets.
Yup. Even if Maria gets free, her current state of mind - especially with Carla able to give her side of the story - may give even her friends pause. I think she got so drunk on power she forgot to think up a feasible endgame - and, if Carla can get anyone to listen to her side, Maria stands to lose a lot.
Having said that... as much as I'd like to see Maria pay for what she's done, I don't want to see Carla pay her in kind. As much as she's suffered, I'd rather not see her stoop to Maria's level.
Guess we'll find out.
Most likely. You are right. Things started as revenge for Maria, but gradually, as she kept winning and winning over Carla, she got carried away. There is no way things will end as Maria had originally planned. And she has planned this for a long time.
nayte4767 wrote: 2 years agoAmazing
Thank you!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Part 28

It could have been minutes.

It could have been days.

But there were only seconds. Maybe even less.

Somehow, it all happened quickly and slowly at the same time. My eyes ran from Rosa to Andrea, and back to Rosa. Their expressions told me that they had also heard the muffled cry. But… had they realized who it was? Was it that obvious that I had turned the tables on my not-so-long-ago captor?

No, it wasn’t obvious. There was a third person there with us.

I opened my mouth to say her name, with my right hand tightening its grip around the cuff key. But my eyes went back to Andrea. How would she react if I told her that it was her girlfriend the one I had tied up and gagged in my laundry room? Did she even know what was going on here? Had Rosa told her all about the past two days?

I took a step back. They took a step forward. I didn’t notice who it was, but soon the front door was closed. The two girls stood between me and my escape route. I pondered about my options. I could try to distract them and try to escape the house. But to go where? Even if I could escape, they would find Maria, Maria would tell them about me… and Hazel. And she was alone in my room. Three against one definitely weren’t good odds. I just couldn’t leave her. Even just running away on my own looked like a bad idea. A really bad idea.

And then, it all happened so fast.

Another muffled shout echoed from the laundry room, through the small passage, the garage and reached the spot we were standing. Rosa’s eyes went from me to the passage that led to the laundry room and then to me again. To be more specific, to my hand. The one holding the cuff key.

And I wasn’t fast enough to hide it.

Her expression revealed that she had figured it out. She turned away to go into the passage. This time I didn’t think. I couldn’t think. My mind was tired from all two days under captivity, some of my thoughts still thinking about Hazel, wondering if she had found that damn phone… But my body, even tired, was more than a match for Rosa. I quickly grabbed the small, chubby girl from her arm and threw her into the kitchen.

However, I was hardly a match for both Rosa and Andrea.

Just as I tossed Rosa into the kitchen, I felt Andrea tackling me from behind. The combined momentum of our bodies crashed into the kitchen table, flipping it over. All the bottles, and some glasses, fell into the floor, shattered into pieces, but luckily away from us. I tried to stand up as fast as I could, but Rosa was faster. Like we all had known that we were making enough noise for the neighbours to call the cops, we remained silent, without speaking a single word. But we knew what to do.

I needed to stop Rosa and Andrea from reaching Maria, at least enough time until Hazel came downstairs.

But the small girl ran outside the kitchen. I soon tried to chase her, and I could hear Andrea standing on her feet and following me. I didn’t have much time. Like before, the corners between the garage and the passage were too narrow for running at full speed. The wet floor made us slip a little more. Rosa was still too far away. I threw myself forward, trying to grab her ankles and made her trip. But Rosa turned her head to see me.

She was already at our destination. The empty dog cage was near her feet. Quickly, she kicked it, and now it was between me and Rosa. And I was about to crash against it. By mere reflexes, I closed my elbows, and I hit the cage with my forearms. Oh, the irony. The long sleeves of my prisoner outfit protected me from any true harm, particularly scratches. It hurt a little, but that was the least of my problems. The laundry room door was being opened.

A surprised scream followed, Rosa now having found her friend, cuffed and tied to a ladder, gagged with my very own wet socks. I pushed the cage away, and attempted to stand up. I tripped over. The wet floor was clearly not my ally in this fight. I tried again, but this time I felt somebody’s arms around my waist. Andrea had caught up with me. She half carried, half dragged me into the laundry room as I was still in shock.

Less than a minute ago, just a few seconds ago, all I had to do was to find Maria’s phone. That damn, stupid phone. And I was free. Now I was inside the laundry room, pinned against the soaked floor by Andrea, watching as Rosa finished untying the rope securing my ex-girlfriend to the ladder.

“NO! FREAKING NO!” I shouted, my first words since the whole struggle had started.

But it was too late now. Rosa carefully removed the strips of tape covering Maria’s mouth. Maria raised her still cuffed hands and grabbed the socks in her mouth. She pulled them out and then looked at me. There was no smile this time. There was anger and revenge. I attempted another shout and she shoved the disgusting socks into my open mouth.

“MMMPHHH!!!” I tried to shout.

“Rosa, the tape!” Maria commanded her friend.

Rosa moved towards the tape rolls Hazel had brought earlier. No freaking way. Not this again. I tried to push Andrea’s weight away from me, but this was a losing battle. Soon, it was Maria pinning me with her body as they rolled me on my front, my hands forcefully pulled behind me and the tape rolled around them several times. I kicked my legs, trying to gain some impulse, to swing my body and push them away. Obviously, my ankles were going to be next. So I kicked even more frantically. I wasn’t going down easy. If it was my choice, I wasn’t going down anyway.

“Argh!! Stop kicking!!” Andrea said, frustrated as they tried to grab my ankles but failed.

“I cannot do anything with my hands this way!” Maria said, frustration and anger in her voice. “Where are the keys?!”

“She must have dropped them!” Rosa said, failing again when trying to catch my feet.

“Then go find them!” Maria commanded again.

Rosa nodded and left the room. Two against one. I preferred those odds, but, with my mouth filled with socks and my hands already secured behind my back, there weren’t any good for me. Maria lifted herself and moved around, now sitting on the back of my legs. I didn’t have enough time to move around. Before, I could kick and move around my lower body. It had been making things difficult for my captors. Now, it was the other way around. I couldn’t move my legs, but I could move my upper body. Problem was… it was the already taped up half. There was little room to wiggle around. Soon, my ankles were taped together.

“NMMMPHH!” I protested, as my futile struggles continued. “NMMPHHH!!”

“Now you are in for a world of torture!” Maria said. “Andrea, give me the tape!”

She had known. Rosa had told Andrea when they were returning to my house. That was the only explanation. The small interactions during the party between Hazel and me probably had helped their cause. If I hadn’t been that furious and frustrated, I could have understood that. The possibility to have me under control, and punished for whatever Andrea thought had been happening between her girlfriend and me… it was an opportunity too good to pass. It was my worst case scenario. I had lost.

I jerked my body again and again. But, my mind was already tired and my body was feeling the exhaustion of all that had happened that night. Even with her hands cuffed in front of her. Maria and her new ally were more than a match for me. They managed to tape my knees together, and more tape around my chest, pinning my arms to my body. Quickly, Maria cut four or five strips from the tape and pressed them against my lips, securing the socks inside my mouth. I gave her a quick look. It wasn’t the same look she had had during the entire long weekend. She wasn’t enjoying this. It was just revenge desire, probably the same I had had while executing my revenge on her. If anything, things were going to be worse for me.

“Where is Rosa with that key?!” Maria shouted. “Argh, nevermind. Bring the cage.”

Wait… WHAT?!

My eyes widened in horror as Andrea left the room and returned, pushing the dog cage. It had been for a big dog, long gone, and there was enough space for a person to fit. Crawled, in fetal position, but could fit. Oh no, not this. There was no freaking way I was going to allow this. With less mobility than a worm, I jerked my body again and again. More protests from my mouth came, but they were heard by the wrong people. Maria took hold of my ankles and attempted to pull me, as Andrea grabbed my upper body. They couldn’t do this, this was completely indignant and humiliating.

“MMMPHHH!!”

I was about to shout again when it hit me. That previous muffled sound wasn’t coming from me.

It wasn’t coming from anyone in the laundry room.

Andrea and Maria hadn’t noticed it. But I had. It had made me stop my struggles, making it easier for my captors to carry and pull me close to the cage. Then, the sound of the door being shut paralyzed the three of us.

CLICK.

We all raised our heads to see what was happening. It wasn’t in any of our plans.

And for what we could see through the window, it definitely wasn’t part of any of our plans.

Rosa’s face, with tape wrapped tightly around her mouth, was there. Next to it, there was Hazel’s serious expression, looking down at us.

“Well…” Hazel said, after locking the door from outside. In her hands, she had a phone. I recognized it. Maria’s phone. “How about we talk this out, girls?”
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

Top tier unexpected (sort of) plot twist!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic