A great weekend (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Nicorinne
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A great weekend (M/F)

Post by Nicorinne »

Sixteen was a great age for me. I had my first steady boyfriend, did better in school, etc. but my favorite memory was when my boyfriend’s parents were out of town and he invited me over.

We were both sixteen. I was a little small at the time, a couple inches shorter than him. I had straight blond hair that I usually kept tied back. My boyfriend Mark was just another guy. We didn’t date too long.

I was into self bondage at the time, and Mark knew this. We had talked about it once or twice. This particular Friday, he asked if I wanted to come over to his house to go swimming. I said yeah, and put on my two piece black swimsuit. I covered it with a tv shirt and shorts and drove on over to his house. I wasn’t expecting anything crazy.

When I walked in, he was sitting on the couch next to a duffel bag. He had on his swim suit already (rash guard and shorts).

“Well? Where’s your swimsuit?” He asked. I told him it was under my clothes, and removed my shirt and shorts so we could head on out to the back, where the pool was. Right as I turned my back, he stood up and clasped his hand over my mouth. He shoved a cloth into my mouth and suddenly provided a roll of duct tape. I made a couple of mmph sounds, which he ignored as he taped the cloth into my mouth. I watch him place on piece of tape over my lips, another in the lower part of face, another slightly higher, and then one long strip that wrapped around my head. It would be pretty difficult to spit the cloth out now. I was silenced.

I quickly tried to move my hands up to pull the gag off, before he grabbed my wrists and wrestled them behind my back. He pulled me towards the duffel bag on the couch, reaching into the bag and producing some rope. I watched as he wound the white rope around my wrists, securing them behind my back. I watched as he did the same to my ankles, and just stopped resisting at that point. As soon as I realized this was bondage, I went from pissed at him to really excited.

I watched him reach into the duffel bag, eager for what else he would tie me up with. I was shocked when he pulled out a roll of caution tape.
“Mmph?” I questioned him.

Caution tape was an odd choice. I’d never been bound with it. He ignored my protests and brought my legs into his lap. He started at my ankles, and very tightly began to wrap my legs in caution tape. The only thing exposed were my bare feet. Within five minutes. My entire legs were completely covered in caution tape and immobile. However, before he continued up to my torso, I watch him reach for something else in his bag.

More rope. He tied it around my waist, the rope being seemingly useless, until he pulled it between my thighs. I watch him knit the rope a couple times, then loop it behind my back. The rope was hanging loosely from my waist between my legs, resting on the tape already there. Then, he pulled it tight. I felt the ropes dig into my swimsuit near my private zone, and instantly enjoyed it. I moaned a bit into my gag, to show that I liked it.

However, I was eager for him to continue. I watched as he picked up the caution tape and continued his work on my legs. He wrapped all the way past my waist, just below my breast in incredibly tight caution tape. I loved the feeling of the tape on my bare skin, I loved how it pressed my arms to my body, leaving me practically immobile.

He produced more rope from his bag, and tied a loop below my breasts. I watched him tie another rope above them, bringing the excess from my armpits to my shoulders. I enjoyed the constricting of the rope on my armpits and how they made my breast stick out. But he wasn’t done. He produced more rope and tied it to the lower chest rope. Then, he brought the two strands between my breasts and tied it off to the higher chest rope.

That was all the ropework left, however. He picked up the toll of caution tape and wrapped it around me more and more, until it was up to my neck. He stopped before it went onto my neck, cutting and tying it off. Then he wrapped a little bit more around my eyes, blinding me completely.

I squirmed in my bindings for a while. I have no clue how long. I lost track of time. I was enjoying myself too much. I let out a few friendly moans into the gag.

Suddenly, I felt myself lifted up. He carried me upstairs to what I presume was his bedroom. He gently placed me on the bead and laid down next to me. I enjoyed feeling his warmth. He wrapoednis arms around me and kissed my gag multiple times. I eventually fell off to sleep in his arms, enjoying my cocoon of tape and his grip.

Too be continued, maybe
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

Caution tape on bare skin sounds like a removal nightmare. The writing itself is quite nice though, I do look forward to the possible continuation.
Z-Man
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Z-Man »

This is an awesome story. Would love to read what happens next.
Nicorinne
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Nicorinne »

I’ve actually been bound with caution tape before, which prompted me to write this. I thought it felt great
TheLionGames
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheLionGames »

Wow great! This sounds like something that would only happen in a movie :D Wish I had a boyfriend who surprises me with that! However, it seems a little difficult to me - You apparently didn't have any negotiation beforehand so I can just hope he would have noticed and reacted if there had been anything you weren't comfortable with. I'd be glad if there was a continuation.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great story hope you post more.
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Great story! Also in a bikini! (2 piece swimsuit!)
Really liked this!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
Adamita
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Adamita »

wonderful story, I would like to experience what you have
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Caution tape? Now, that's a first for me. I'm guessing you mean the bright yellow plastic strip that is used on construction sites and so forth, because that's what I think of. Looks like the story is off to a good start, and I'm curious to read what happens next.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic