Harry and Nick (M/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Harry and Nick (M/m)

Post by BDBrit »

Hello, and thank you for coming to read my first story. I was quite nervous about joining the site but I very much enjoyed writing the story and would be happy to write more if you enjoy it. It's told from the perspective of Nick, who's babysitting Harry. I hope you enjoy. :D

Part 1: Harry's first time tied up

I looked at my watch. Five minutes left. I looked up at Harry, still wriggling about on his bed as he had been for the past fifteen minutes. The boy was tied in a loose hogtie, his hands tied behind his back with a rope connecting his wrists to his bound ankles. When the rope was taught, his knees were bent at a right angle, which left him plenty of wiggle room. I had also tied a rope around his chest, pinning his arms to his torso and cinched it under his armpits. The corner of a red bandanna poked out from underneath the black duct tape, which I had wrapped around his mouth a few times.

Our eyes met. He couldn't smile under the tape, but it was clear that he was having the time of his life. I stood up and put on my best supervillain impression. "Mwa ha ha haaaa! You'll never escape in time. Soon, my evil plan will be ready, and you'll be trapped..." I paused for a moment to add to the drama. "Forever!"
"Mph mph-mpher mph mph-mph mph mph!" Harry tried to say. I assumed there was an exclamation point on the end of the sentence; it was so quiet it made it hard to tell. I had to guess at what he was trying to say.
"Oh, but in five minutes, I will, and then you'll be mine! Mwa ha ha ha ha!" I said, overly dramatically.
Harry giggled beneath his gag. At least, that's what I think he did. The cheerful look in his eyes gave it away. He started struggling and thrashing more intently, causing his pyjama top to ride up and expose his stomach. He rolled onto his back, causing his short, black hair to fall away from his face, which was a picture of childish joy.

It was good to see. Unlike most of his peers, Harry was a ten year-old who still enjoyed a bit of childish play. He clearly loved my over-the-top villain routine, although I couldn't imagine what most of my friends would say about it. They'd probably say it was a bit camp.

Harry was struggling quite hard for the last five minutes of the escape challenge trying his best to free his hands and say something other than, "Mph," but he made no progress towards getting loose. I had tied him as securely as I could - this was a good chance to practice my ropework, after all. I'd made an effort not to tie him in an uncomfortable position and I hadn't stuffed the bandana all the way in to avoid the risk of making him gag. It was important that he enjoyed it but I was not about to let him escape. I was pretty confident I'd got the balance correct.

Five minutes turned to four, then three, then two, then one, then zero. He'd made no progress on the knots, which I'd tied just out of his reach.
"Time's up, boy!" I said.
Harry glared at me, "Mhp!" he tried to say, before he could no longer keep up the act and started giggling again.
"Now," I began, taking more ropes out of my bag, "you're going to be mine forever! I will put you into my machine, which will drain your brain power by forcing you to watch an episode of... Scooby Doo!" By this, I meant I'd put him in front of the TV for another half hour before untying him to send to bed, as we agreed.
"MPHHHHHHHH!" He 'bellowed' and dramatically waved his head back and forth. I think he was trying to say, "NOOOOOOOO!" He wasn't as good at being melodramatic as me, probably because he kept laughing.
"We'll, it's tough!" I said. "You're trapped in the clutches of the evil, of the undefeatable, of the devilishly handsome, of the nefarious... NICK!" I probably should have come up with a better villain name, because with this we both started laughing. Well, one of us was laughing. The other one made more of a few muffled squeaks, which I had to interpret as laughter.
With that, Harry's 'punishment' could begin.
Last edited by BDBrit 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Awww, how adorable! It's sweet to see a kid getting his hobbies indulged by a fun babysitter. Thank you for sharing, and I hope to see you keep writing!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Thank you for sharing. Really enjoyed it. Hope you continue writing pieces like this :D
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

A fine overture. We are somewhat short of such innocent stories so this is a very welcome addition to the genre.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Great story. I can't wait to see more of them in the future
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]BDBrit[/mention] Wonderful tale, buddy!
Nothing better than some good old black duct tape wrapped around the head a few times, with a nice bandana stuffing underneath 8-)

Really enjoyed this.
Hope to see more from you.

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention]
Glad to see you commenting again!
Keep it up. We need more reviewers like you ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

A nice start. I'll give it an A-.

Drawscore
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Many thanks for the kind comments. It is much appreciated. I'm glad you all enjoyed. :D Here's part 2:

Part 2 - Harry's punishment

"Okay, time out," I said, once I had finished laughing. I knelt down beside Harry's bed and placed my hand on the bound boy's shoulder. "Just relax and focus on letting your breathing go back to normal."

Harry closed his eyes and slowly stopped laughing. Then, he turned his head to look me directly in the eyes.
"Are you alright? It's not too much for you?" I asked, trying to look and sound caring and sincere.
Harry nodded, saying, "Mphh mphh," in a calm tone.
"Are you sure?" I asked. "I'm only prepared to continue doing this as long as you're happy; I don't care what we agreed before."
Harry rolled his eyes and nodded more vigorously, "Mphh." I think this meant yes.
"You're going to be tied up for the next half hour or so and I'm going to have to carry you downstairs. Are you sure you don't want a drink or anything?"
Harry frowned impatiently. I stared back, matching the intensity of his glare. I may have sounded like a fussy parent, but he needed to know that I was serious and that his wellbeing was important.
"I need you to be more explicit," I told him.

After a pause, Harry realised he wasn't getting anywhere. "Mphh," he nodded.
"Thank you," I said, before immediately getting back into character. "Now, fear my power!"
"Mphhhhhh!" cried Harry, also getting back into character. He rolled onto his back in a pretend effort to get away from me. This caused his pyjama top to ride up, exposing his ribs. I promptly gave him a quick tickle, which brought him back onto his stomach.
"See, fool! You are in my power!" I cackled. I took the ropes I had taken from my back and set to work. I took his ankles and pushed them down so that his legs were fully bent, then wrapped the rope around them, binding his ankles to his thighs, and cinched them off so that he was unable to straighten his legs at all. Then, I undid the rope which had connected his ankles to his wrists. It was far too loose to be of any use as it was, so I re-tied his ankles to his wrists, leaving just enough slack so that it wouldn't pull on his wrists or force him to bend his back, but tight enough that he couldn't move his hands away from his ankles at all. Finally, I took a final bit of rope from my bag and tied it around him just below his elbows, which prevented him from moving his arms.

It was an effective tie-up. When Harry tested his bindings, he could not move each limb independently. He could not straighten his legs without bringing the rest of the leg with them. His arms were so firmly pinned to his torso that all he could really do was wiggle like a worm. He looked up at me, and it was clear from the look in his eye that he was impressed with my ropework. Then he resumed his act and tried to roll away from me. "MPHHHHHH!" he tried to scream.
"Mwa ha ha!" I cried, confidently, before scooping him up with both hands. Then I dropped the act. "Don't move," I said, firmly. "I don't want to drop you."

He obeyed. I adjusted my hold on him and brought him closer to my chest so I could carry him more easily. His head rested on my shoulder as I carefully stepped downstairs. To an outside observer, it would've looked as if I was rescuing him from his devious kidnapper, although we were still in his house and he was in his pyjamas.

I placed him on his stomach in front of the TV. We both had a bit of a soft spot for Scooby Doo, hence why we'd agreed that his punishment would be to watch an episode whilst tied up. Of course, if he'd escaped (and that's a very big if), he'd have got to watch it whilst not tied up. Naturally, I'd let him choose an episode where Daphne got kidnapped. She was nowhere near as well tied up as Harry, but that didn't stop me from prodding him and saying, "Look, it's you!" when she got tied up.

I spent the time watching him mostly, in case he stopped breathing. He kept very still throughout, which forced me to prod him every few minutes just to keep him moving. He'd grunt and turn his head to frown at me when I did this, but he figured out what I was doing about halfway through the episode. He made sure to wiggle a bit every couple of minutes to tell me that he was still alive. Occasionally, I checked his bare feet and hands to make sure they were the correct colour. No problems on that front, thankfully.

When the episode finished, I switched off the TV and turned to him. "Well, I guess that's it, then. Time for bed," I said. He looked almost disappointed, before nodding. He didn't have much right to complain, his actual bed time was an hour ago."Keep your head still," I said as I picked at the end of the black duct tape. I peeled it off quickly until I got the bottom layer, where I peeled more carefully.
Harry spat out the bandanna when his mouth was freed. "Boy, I'm thirsty," he said.
"Yeah," I replied. "The bandanna tends to soak up all the saliva. It leaves your throat very dry. Anyway, did you enjoy yourself?"
"Meh, it was ok. Better than going to bed," he said, flatly.
"Oh, ok then," I said, indignantly. "I'll just re-gag you and leave you in your bed. Your mum won't find you until the morning."
"You'll never babysit in this town again if you do," he responded.
"Worth it," I said. "Teach you a lesson in politeness."
"Ok, fine," he said trying to suppress the excitement in his voice. "It was... good."
We both smiled coyly.
"I'm not half sweaty!" Harry said. "I shouldn't have worn my pyjamas; they're too fleecy. I'll have to wear something else next time."
"Next time?" I asked. "You want to do this again?"
Harry realised he'd failed to keep up his nonplussed act. "Fine," he said, "I'd love to do this again. Can we please?"
"What lovely manners!" I said. "I'll have to think about it."
Half way through the process of untying him, Harry piped up suddenly. "So how did you get so good at tying people up? Do I need to call the police?"
I went a bit pink. "I um... pl- practice with my friend, Danny."
"Is the the Daniel my mum was asking you about before she left?"
"Yes," I said, "he's my friend."
"Have you kissed him yet?"
"What? No! Butt out!" I went bright red.
"Hey, it's cool. I won't judge. I just heard mum say that you were cute together. It's not the weirdest thing about you, anyway."
"No?" I asked. I was starting to see why Harry was so popular at his school.
"You really like tying up boys."
"What? You asked me to kidnap you last time I babysat you! That was weird!"
"Yeah, but you didn't argue for very long, plus you brought a tonne of ropes."
"You said you wanted it be impossible to escape. You're just as weird as me by those standards."
"Yeah, I am," he smiled coyly before laughing to himself. "Will you be done soon? I need the bathroom."
A couple of minutes later, I had finished untying him. "The marks will have faded by morning, so your mum will have no idea," I said.
"Thanks," he said, swinging his arms loosely now he could move them again.
"Well, do what you need to do and get to bed," I said casually. "I'm not your mum so I won't kiss you goodnight or anything, sorry."
"Thanks," he smiled. He hesitated for a moment, before giving me a quick hug.
"You said you were sweaty," I protested. "I don't want to smell!"
"I am," Harry said. He had a big mischievous grin on his face. "I'll see you when I see you, stinky."
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oof, how stinkin' adorable! Nick is such a responsible and fun kidnapper, and it was lovely to see his perspective, and the realism in his ensuring Harry was perfectly safe the whole time. A wonderful friendship between sitter and sitee.

Love your work; I hope to see more from you in the future!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

aahhh, reading stories like this always make me so angry that I didn't have fun little tugs experiences like this when i was a child :lol:

Anyway, a great first contribution to the board!
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
LuchoDz_007
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LuchoDz_007 »

Harry and Nick remind me a lot of the games with my older brother.

It would also be great to have a person like Nick as a neighbor to play like that, to keep me tied up for several hours.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

How did I miss this? I like it quite alot! The story was adorable! Welcome to the board!
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Thanks for the lovely comments, everyone. :D I dare say that I'm growing rather attached to these characters. I thought I'd carry on with their story for now. Here's part 3, which is the start of the next chapter/episode.

Part 3 - I find Harry in a bind:

I didn't expect to be spending my Friday afternoon heading down to the leisure centre to collect Harry from his swimming practice but his mum had to take an emergency trip out of town for work. She'd left me with money to order pizza and was paying me extra to stay overnight so I couldn't complain. She said she'd be back by 4pm the next day so I'd have to spend about a day looking after Harry. I wasn't too bothered; he was good company.

According to his mum, I was good company for him as well. She said it was obvious to her that Harry looked up to me and she was glad that he had a positive male influence. Harry didn't know his dad, and she said she'd noticed him become a lot more confident since I started babysitting him a year and a half ago. At first I was just doing it for the money so that I didn't have to get part-time job but I actually enjoyed it now. I'd been enjoying it for a while before he asked me to kidnap him. I didn't want to admit it at first, but I had grown to care a lot about him.

When I got to the leisure centre, the car park was virtually deserted. The swimming coach was waiting in the lobby. His mum said she'd phone ahead to let him know I was coming instead of her, so I wasn't really surprised when he approached me.
"You Nick?" he asked.
"Yep, I'm here for Harry," I replied cheerfully.
"He knows you're coming. You're a lot earlier than his mum usually is," he said. "Means I can go home on time for once."
"Is she often late?"
"All the time," he replied. "She's a good mum but she's always so focused on her work. I keep telling her we've only got the changing room booked until half 5, but the earliest she rocks up is 5:45. Poor Harry has to wait with me outside."
"Where is he now?" I asked.
"Still in the changing room. He doesn't come out until the last possible second. Probably so he doesn't have to wait with me for as long."
"Ah, ok," I said. "Can I go and get him?"
"Yeah, no problem. Now that you're here, I can go. All the other boys went home 10 minutes ago. Do you want a cupcake? It was Harry's birthday yesterday so he brought them in for the team."
"I'm good," I replied. "I'd better go and tell him to hurry up. Looking at the time, he's only got 10 minutes."

I made my way to the changing room, knocked on the door and called Harry's name. No answer. I called again and asked if I could come in. Still no answer. This was unlike Harry, so I was a bit worried. I opened the door, hoping I wasn't about to find him lying on the floor of the shower with blood coming from his head.

Fortunately, Harry was fine. Unfortunately, he was in no position to be leaving. He had been taped to one of the changing benches with black duct tape, clad in just a pair of black, speedo-brand swim shorts! He was lying on his back, with his arms fully outstretched above his head. His wrists had been bound together and then taped down to the bench. His elbows had received the same treatment, as had his legs, which were bound at the ankles, knees and thighs, fully outstretched. Whoever had taped him had even gone as far as taping him to the bench across his stomach and chest, directly over his nipples. The cruellest part - this especially riled me - was the gag. The end of a sock was poking out from the top of the tape, and Harry's bulging cheeks made it clear where the other one was. For added effect, the tape had been wrapped over his mouth and around the bench, pinning his head to it.

"MPHHHH!" Harry exclaimed as best he could, whilst struggling mightily against the tape. His face was a shade of bright pink.
I felt my blood boil briefly, but I forced myself to remain calm. "Harry!" I called. "Stay calm. It's only me. It's alright."
"Mph!" He tried to say. He visibly relaxed when he realised it was me.
"Hang on," I told him, as I undid the tape covering his mouth and pulled out the socks.
"Thanks," he said. "Nick, I'm so glad you're here. I was scared coach would find me."
"What the hell happened?" I asked as I began freeing him.
"I found the tape in the toilet. It had been used to fix the door and I think they must've forgotten it. I joked about the janitor planning to kidnap someone with it, so the rest of the team decided to kidnap me as a 'birthday treat'. It was funny at first so I went along with it, but then they decided to leave me for coach to find since they thought you'd be late. I shouted to be let out and that's when they gagged me."
I continued freeing him, carefully concealing the anger bubbling inside me. "Lucky I got here when I did. This might sting a bit, hold still." I tried to sound as cheerful as possible.
"How long have I been here?" he asked, now able to sit up.
"Coach said the others left 10 minutes ago. Oh, sorry." As I said that last bit, some of the tape must've pulled, as Harry took a sharp intake of air.

Within moments, Harry was free. He sat up on the bench and started staring at the floor. I gave him a moment to collect his emotions. I couldn't say exactly how he felt, but I could guess. Anger at the rest of the team for breaking his trust, confusion that something he enjoyed was done done to him against his will, embarrassment at the thought of having been found helpless by someone he looked up to and probably a good mix of shame. I felt all of those things for him as well.
"Hey, you okay?" I asked.
Harry didn't move or speak for a moment, before saying, "Yeah," without lifting his head. He had never been a good liar but he just wasn't trying.
I sat down next to him. "Oh, this is wet!" I said, having realised my mistake. "See what you made me do?" I gave him a gentle nudge.
Harry said nothing, but I caught the faintest hint of a smile before he let his head drop again. He was happy to see me, even if there was more going on in his head.
"Look," I said after a pause, "you don't have to talk about it but coach said you need to be out of here by half past. Get some clothes on so we can go home and I'll order a pizza."
Harry perked up suddenly. "Alright," he said. "You can try to use the hand dryer to dry your bum while I get dressed!" He laughed.

It was in Harry's nature to laugh and giggle a lot. I called it his default setting. Most of the time when he got upset, he just had t o take the time to calm down before default mode came back. This time, I suspected he was more upset than he was letting on; he was just too quick to get back into default mode. Still, I thought it best to drop the matter for now and concentrate on getting him home safely.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

I've really enjoyed this so far. Nicely written and a good relationship between the two of them. Looking forward to reading more
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]BDBrit[/mention] another really good chapter. I love how you put just a little hint of humour into the story. That’s what catch’s me whilst reading it, puts a smile on my face :D
I’m hoping an experience like this doesn’t change Harry’s love of TUG’s. That would be a real shame.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I dread to think about those "fleasy" pyjamas; must be a bit itchy! :evil: Sorry! :D
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Xtc wrote: 3 years ago I dread to think about those "fleasy" pyjamas; must be a bit itchy! :evil: Sorry! :D
I think that might have been a misspelling. I've corrected the post to say fleecy, which is what I had in mind originally. After all that struggling, they'd still probably be quite itchy though. :lol:

I've also edited the last entry to say duct tape instead of electrical tape. Duct tape just made more sense in that context.

Thanks, all, for the kind comments from my last post. I would prefer to post a little less frequently, but this was already half written so I thought I'd finish it. It's quite long but I couldn't really see a natural place to split it. Oh well, I start work again tomorrow so consider it a last hurrah before more is demanded of my time. Here's part 4:

Part 4 - I tie up Harry again:

[Edit: I cannot indent the start of the speech and the grammar Nazi inside me (or should it be the grammar Nazi that is me) is going crazy. Please bear with.]

Some time later, we were back at Harry's house, eating the pizza and watching cartoons. Harry was wearing blue shorts and a white T-shirt, having taken his shoes and socks off once we got in. He had cheered up considerably on the way back and was chatting happily like he always did. His latest habit was to point out all the flaws and inconsistencies in cartoons. He was right most of the time but it did take the fun out of it. I waited for the pizza to go down before raising the subject.

"So," I began, "it was your 11th birthday yesterday?"
"Yep," Harry replied cheerfully, "11 years of glory." He spread his arms wide as if to take in applause.
"I don't have a present for you, but I could give you a better treat than your swimming team. Wrap you up - properly this time - if you want."
"Ha! I win!" Harry cheered.
"You win?"
"Yep, I bet myself that you'd ask me if I waited long enough."
"So?" I asked, confused.
"Yeah, sure. It can be my birthday present," he said with the excitement rising in his voice. "You're way more fun"
"Ok, then," I said, opening my bag and taking out some rope, "this is what I have in mind."

Like last time, I shared my plans with Harry and we agreed how it would go. We opted to stay in the living room for the tie up today, mostly because I didn't want to have to carry Harry again. I made sure the blinds were closed so we couldn't be seen from outside and set to work. I wanted this tie up to be similar to the previous one so it would be familiar but different enough that Harry wouldn't get bored.

I started by tying his wrists together in front of him. Then, I took the black duct tape from my bag and used it to blindfold him by wrapping it around his head a couple of times, ensuring it was secured against his face. I took his bound wrists and lifted them so his arms bent with his hands against his chest. I tied another rope around his chest to secure his hands against it, cinching it under his armpits. I then took another rope and, tying it to his wrists, looped it over his shoulders and tied it to the rope I'd just tied around him, knotting them together between his shoulder blades, preventing him from moving his hands away from their position. I put my hands on both of his shoulders and guided him to lie down across the sofa.

Next, I set to work on his legs. I tied them together at the ankle, above and below the knees and at the thighs. After that, I took another rope and tied it to the rope connecting his wrists to the rope just above his knees, forcing him into a half sitting position. Finally, I took on last rope and tied it to the back of the rope around his ankles, connecting it to the rope tying his thighs, pulling his legs so that his knees were bent at a right angle and preventing him from straightening them. I was just balling up my bandanna to stuff in his mouth when I noticed that he was breathing quite heavily.

"Hey, " I said calmly, "What is it?"
"N-nothing!" Harry said. There was the faintest hint of panic rising in his voice.
I carefully guided him into a sitting position so that his back was resting against the arm of the sofa. Then I perched next to him and held him gently with both arms. "It is something," I said firmly. "What is it? Do you want me to untie you?"
"No!" Harry said quickly. "I like how you do it. I really do. I just feel a bit... uneasy after what happened earlier."
"Thank you for saying so," I said reassuringly. "Is there anything I can do?"
"I don't know. I just want to feel safe again."
"It might be the blindfold. It can heighten that feeling of vulnerability when you can't see what's coming next." I pasued for a moment, before adding, "Or if there's something else bothering you."
"Yeah, maybe," Harry said.
"Let me take it off," I replied. "Just relax and focus on getting your breathing under control. Don't say anything yet."

I let go of the boy and carefully removed the tape from his face. He blinked a few times as he adjusted to the light in the room, but then he opted to keep his eyes closed. I stood up to give him some space, but he spoke softly.

"Don't go, please." He was concentrating very hard on keeping his emotions in
"Don't you want some water or something?" I asked.
"In a minute," Harry replied. "I don't want to be left alone yet."
"Alright." I said.

I sat back down on the sofa next to Harry. I wasn't quite sure what to do, so I just sat there. I didn't notice at first but he was leaning against my arm. I could feel his breathing. It felt like he was trying to hold his breath.

"Harry," I began, thinking carefully about how to phrase this, "it's not healthy to keep your emotions in like that. You can trust me. What is it?"
Harry opened his eyes and looked straight into mine. There was an intensity to his face that I'd never seen from him before. His eyes were filled with tears. "How could they all do that to me?" He said, his voice cracking slightly.
"I'm sorry it happened," I said, helpless to say much else.
"I trusted them and they left me in a cold changing room - still wet. If coach had found me, he'd have told my mum and then she'd have pulled me out of the team, just like she pulled me out of my last school."
"You're angry with her too," I said.
"Work always comes first with her!" Harry seemed to have forgotten where he was for a moment, he thrashed his arms as if to make some kind of big gesture, but of course all we could really do was wiggle his torso. "If I have a problem, she always pulls me out of it because that's easier than taking the time to deal with it. And now! It's my birthday weekend and she's gone off to work! Just once, it would be nice if she could push back work for me, instead of pushing back the time with me!" He had been slowly rising as he said this. He let himself collapse back onto the arm of the sofa in a huff.
"Feel better?" I asked. "That was like a balloon losing all its air."
"Yeah," he said, sounding a bit surprised, "it's a good job you tied me up or I might have smashed something."
"You said that your mum finds it easier to take you away from problems than help you solve them?" I asked.
"Yeah," Harry said glumly.
"How would you solve this problem with your teammates?"
"Dunno," he said frankly, "tie 'em up in their tight swimming trunks, put tape on their nipples, tickle them until they nearly wet themselves, pour cold water all over them and leave them somewhere for a stranger to find them. Then they'd know how helpless I felt in that changing room."
"Revenge?" I asked. "Not the best plan."
"No," Harry admitted, "but it would feel good."
"For a bit," I added. "Maybe the better option would be to lead by example."
"What do you mean?" he was intrigued.
"How about you just tie up the ringleader?" I suggested. "You could show him that you could do all those things to him but not do them. You'd be showing him that it's about feeling safe and being able to trust the person tying you up. Maybe he'd even enjoy it."
"Hey, I like that idea. You'd have to teach me how to tie him up, though."
"Easy enough," I replied.
"I like how you do it," Harry continued. "It's like being trapped in a massive hug." He seemed to be more cheerful now.
"It can be very snug," I said. I hadn't really thought of it that way before.
"Hey, hurry up with that water you were getting me," he said. He had this uncanny ability to look completely serious without actually being serious, and for a moment his face resembled that of an entitled rich person. He could only hold it for a moment, before cracking a smile. "Please," he added.
"Well, someone's clearly feeling better," I said. "I'll get you the water, but only because I like you, not because you asked like that. After that, the bandanna's going in your mouth before you get any other funny ideas about bossing me about. You can watch a DVD until bed.
Harry looked at me like I'd just promised him the throne to Narnia. He decided to push his luck to speed up the gagging process. "Chop chop. You'll have to give me a straw since my hands are out of use." He wiggled his torso again to emphasise the point. "Oh, and can we watch Avatar? Aang gets tied up a lot in that."
"Excellent choice, sir," I replied, bowing my head politely. I knew he was just messing around, but I was going to enjoy gagging him this time.

I got him the water and held it for him whilst he drank through the straw. As I was putting the glass back in the kitchen, a devilish thought occurred to me. I went back to the door and found the socks Harry had discarded when he first got in. They'd already been in his mouth once already today, and he was really asking for it with his attitude just now. I could always back off if he reacted badly.
"Hello, again sir. I'm afraid your attitude has displeased your mother, who has authorised be to gag you." I held you the socks for him to see.
"Wait," he said tentatively, "I thought you were using the bandanna."
"Yeah, but these have already been in your mouth," I said, "and I won't need to wash the bandanna afterwards either."
"Whatever," Harry said, "you'll never get them in."
"Try me," I said.
"Bring it!" Harry replied.

He immediately clamped his mouth shut and made an effort to wriggle away from me, which caused him to roll off the sofa onto the floor, landing on his front. I ignored him to grab the black duct tape from my bag and turned around to see him trying to wriggle away like a caterpillar. It wasn't very effective, because he couldn't straighten his legs or pull them away from his chest. I stepped up to him and used my foot to roll him onto his back and then knelt down with my legs either side of him so he couldn't roll over again.

His mouth was still clamped shut, meaning brute force wouldn't get those socks in. I held the first balled up in my left hand, and used my free right hand to find a ticklish spot. To Harry's credit, he managed to keep his mouth closed for five whole seconds before eventually breaking. I forced the first sock in, fighting Harry's tongue for a moment but I got the whole sock in fairly easily. I hesitated a bit with the second sock, not wishing to make him choke. I settled for getting it halfway in. I quite liked how it looked with something sticking out over the tape anyway. Before he could start to get the socks out, I grabbed the tape and started wrapping it around his head. Harry's mphhs gradually quietened until they were little more than a whisper, which told me I'd secured the tape enough.

I picked him up and placed him back on the sofa so he could lean against its arm again.

"Right, Avatar was it?" I asked.
"Mphh mphh," he nodded.

Tied up like he was, Harry only took up two seats on the three seater so I sat on the other end of the sofa to watch, next to his feet. Avatar had been one of my favourite shows when I was younger, so I was pleased that Harry had it on DVD. I almost forgot to periodically poke him to make sure he was still breathing. Harry, for his part, used the time to try and kick me. It didn't work very well because he couldn't straighten his legs to get any closer to me.

"Try that one more time," I warned, "and you'll regret it."
"Mphhh mph mph mhp?"
"Try it again and you'll find out," I said.
"Mphh-mphh," he failed to say as he raised his legs to try again.
"I warned you," I said, immediately grabbing one of his ankles with my left hand.
"Mphh?" Harry tried to pretend to be surprised.
I held his ankle firmly, which also forced his other foot to stay in place since they were tied together. I pulled him towards me slightly, causing him to slip onto his back, and very slowly brought my other hand towards his soles and wiggled my fingers elaborately. "I warned you," I said.
"Harry's eyes widened slightly. "Mphhh MPHHH!" he said, shaking his head.
"10 seconds for a kick," I said, before I tickled his feet.
Harry started thrashing about and mphhing as loudly as he could into his gag. He tried to pull his feet out of my grip but it was no use.
"3...2...1," I said, letting go.
"Mphh...Mphhh...Mphhh," Harry breathed aloud as he got his breath back.
"Are you sorry?" I asked.
"Mphh-mphh," Harry nodded. His eyes gave away that he was lying.

We repeated this process another two times before Harry got bored and carried on watching the TV. When it came time for him to go to bed, I turned off the TV and looked at him. He was avoiding my gaze as if to avoid having to go to bed.

"Oi, sleepy head," I said, "I need to untie you now so you can go to bed."
He was clearly disappointed. I think he tried to say, "Awww," but we all know what it actually sounded like. "Mphh-mphh mphhh," he added.
"No I will not carry you to bed, lazy," I replied. "Just for that, you can stay there for another episode.
"Mphhh!" he said, which I think meant thank you.

I smiled to myself. He wasn't ready to be left tied up all night, but it wasn't a school night. I could always wait until he started falling asleep to unite him. He'd probably keep pretending to be cheeky to get me to leave him there, which would give me an excuse to blame him. Safe to say he was over the immediate feelings from this afternoon's incident. As I said, he was good company.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hello, fellow Grammar Nazi.
Don't indent, simply leave a line between each new speaker.

I can appreciate what you say about posting less frequently. People need time to catch up with the story between posts.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

These two and their adventures are SO sweet!

alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

I'm envy Nick...

how I would like to have a job like him... and a kid like Harry :cry: :cry: :cry:
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

alkaid_ wrote: 3 years ago I'm envy Nick...

how I would like to have a job like him... and a kid like Harry :cry: :cry: :cry:
I envy him too. :lol:

Anyway, thank you to everyone who has enjoyed and commented so far. I think it'll take two more parts to finish off this particular episode. I'd like to write about at least one more episode between Harry and Nick in this thread. I'll probably keep it fairly open-ended. For now, here's part 5:

Part 5 - Harry learns an important lesson

"Do you believe me now?" I asked.
"Mphhh Mphhh!" Harry nodded, as he continued struggling, rolling all over the living room floor and attempting to remove the tape binding him by rubbing it against the carpet.

I'd wanted to prove to him that he didn't need to learn how to get good with ropes to tie someone up effectively. I like to think I'd managed it. It had been 45 minutes and he had only managed to get out of the taping binding his ankles to his thighs, thus straightening his legs. At this point, he gave up and started trying to wiggle across the floor like a caterpillar, bending and straightening his body in an effort to push himself forward.

He had woken up early to get in some training, so he was wearing a pair of black running shorts and a green sports vest. A pair of black compression shorts poked out from beneath the running shorts. I had offered to teach him how to tie someone up effectively when he got in, and he hadn't bothered to get changed before letting me tie him up. He said that there was no way my black duct tape would hold him for half an hour. I begged to differ, which was how we ended up in this situation. I walked up to him and stopped him from wriggling by placing my foot on his shoulder. Then, I knelt down next to him.

"For me, the most important part is not giving your captive any wiggle room to loosen the tape," I explained.
"Mphh-mphh?"
"This is why I think you shoudn't just bind the wrists together. Bending the arms at right angles and taping each wrist to the elbow of the other arm in a boxtie - like I've done here - will stop your captive from creating any slack in the tape."
"Mphhhhhhhh," I think this was supposed to communicate understanding.
"Taping the arms to the torso - just above the elbows and just below the shoulders will effectively immobilise the arms," I added, gently pulling at Harry's arms to show him that he couldn't move them. "Now, the biggest risk with tape is that the hands can pick away at anything they can reach, so you'll want to remove this risk by taping the hands up."
"Mphhh," Harry tried to say. He couldn't wiggle his fingers, because they were completely encased in a cocoon of tape.
"The legs aren't much of a danger," I continued. "Yes, you can run away if they aren't tied, but good luck getting anywhere without hands. Just be creative, tie them together in several spots," I indicated the tape on his ankles, above and below the knees and at his thighs, "and maybe even bend them so that your captive can't stand up. Of course, you managed to get out of that."
"Mphhh-mph!" Harry mphed proudly.
"And I am very proud," I said, patting him on the head. "Now, for the final point, everyone thinks that socks go on the feet. This is wrong. Their natural home is in your captive's mouth." I patted his slightly bulging cheek as I said this, and gave a gentle tug on the bit of sock poking out over the tape. "Don't force the sock in too far or you risk making them choke. Plus it looks good to leave a bit hanging out."
"Mph mph mph-mph mph mph mph?"
"Absolutely. Secure it with tape, wrap it around the head several times to ensure the socks won't be going anywhere. That goes for any tape you use, wrap as many times as you can. Don't worry about using too much, I'll let you borrow my stocks when we get to the real thing."
"Mphh!" Harry said cheerfully
"You're welcome! Oh, before I forget, stick to clean socks or use a pair of your boxer shorts in a pinch. Again, they should be clean. We're not trying to torture him or make him sick."
"Mphh, mphhh," he nodded.
"That's sir to you," I told him.
"Mphh mphhh," Harry corrected himself, before laughing. The thought of me being authoritative was clearly hilarious to him.

I left him to it. He could stay like that for a bit longer if he was happy to laugh at me. I teased him by letting him rub his face against the carpet to try and loosen the tape, before kneeling down next to him and lifting his face up by the chin and using my thumb to flatten it down again. He tried to growl into his gag when I did this, but it was far too quiet to be of any impact. After another half hour of this, I decided to take pity on him.

"Do you want some water?" I asked.
"Mph-mph," he nodded.
"Alright, hang tight," I said, patting him on the cheek.

When I came back with the water, I took off the tape and helped him to sit up so he could drink. When he finished, he closed his eyes and tilted his head back, as if deep in thought.

"Hey, what w- AARGH-MPHH!" I cut him off by stuffing the socks back in, using my other hand to support his head. "MPHHHH!" he protested, as I wrapped more tape around his head to secure them.
"What?" I asked. "I asked if you wanted water, not if you wanted out."
"MPHH!" Harry glared at me, managing about 10 seconds of anger before he cracked at my goofy grin. He knew he should have been more careful.
"Oh, come on," I said, "that pathetic squeak isn't a laugh." I went for his stomach. The vest was quite loose-fitting, which had made it ride up easily.
"Mphh mphh MPHHH!" It wasn't much louder than before, although he was clearly putting in more effort.

I stopped and left him to struggle some more. It would be time for lunch in an hour. He could stay like that until then. We'd eat and do something else for a bit, then I'd tie him up again for a couple of hours before his mum got back.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Again, adorable! And great to see them having some "educational activities." Nick's such a good babysitter.

LuchoDz_007
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LuchoDz_007 »

Fantastic story!

This reminds me the games with my older brother.
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

It's seems that Harry's gonna have a fantastic teacher...

I just hope the kid learns the lesson and do a good job when he takes his payback from his swimmineg team mates
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Another fun chapter the relationship the boys have is so adorable

Nick is a great babysitter and an excellent tutor in the art of TUGs.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic