Trees and apples (m/m, M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Trees and apples (m/m, M/M)

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

Ah, the face of these two fathers couldn’t have been any more different. One was laughing his a$$ off while the other’s jaw was on the floor. The reason? Two six-year-olds were coming to their encounter during a Sunday barbecue. The black-haired kid was smiling broadly, pulling from a rope that had another child attached to it. The blond boy, on the other hand, had both arms tied behind his back, was gagged with a red bandanna and was being pulled from the rope around his waist.

“You got yourself a POW, I see”, Brody said, barely able to with all his laughter.

“Yes, I captured him”. Little Logan was visibly proud.

Darnell was now forcing himself to smile as he looked at his only son, bound and gagged, who was currently as red as a tomato.

“Do you see that?”. Brody asked his friend, giving him a nudge.

Said friend rather took another sip from his bottle, chuckling, in an effort to maintain a smile that was harder and harder to distinguish from a grimace.

“These knots are great!”, Brody claimed when looking at his son’s work. They sucked, really, but for a six-year-old they were amazing. They managed to hold down his captive, and that was good enough.

In the meantime, Darnell was looking over his friend’s shoulder, pretty sure his boy could have done much better was he not the one trapped in rope. He didn’t want to make things worse by asking for details about how his kid had fallen into that brat’s hands in the first place. Little Carter wasn’t having a good time either, just letting himself being spun around for examination.

“D’you have anything to say?”, Brody snapped when he heard his friend snorting.

“Not at all. I was just thinking that my boy is a bit better at tying knots”. This was kind of important to them. Darnell and Brody, or ENS Barlow and ENS Shaw, had met each other in the navy.

“I guess we’ll never know, for your kid seems pretty stuck to me”.

“He’s tangled in that mess your child did there”.

“You better take that back, unless you wanna join him”.

“You have a big mouth, maybe I should fill it with your nasty socks”.

“You really think you have a better chance against me than your kid had against my boy?”.

During this brief argument, both men had been getting closer, to the point their faces were barely an inch away from each other, paired with clenching fists and heavy breathing. Then it all exploded, and their arms were now entangled around the other guy, just as they started kissing passionately before two wide-eyed kids. Kidding! They were actually wrestling furiously.

It would be hard to choose a side, considering the two of them were in great shape, cut, and highly trained. Eventually, though, one raised victorious, stepping on his captive with his right boot, and it was none other than Darnell.

The brawl had been quite tough, yet incredibly rewarding for the winner, who looked at his young audience with a proud grin. Logan took this as a threat and sprinted toward the house.

“Don’t go too far, kid, you have to release your old man when I’m done with him”.

Brody was lying on the ground, with his wrists tied behind his back and lashed to his neck. The leash, of course, wasn’t tight enough to strangle him, just to deter him from struggling much, as well as to force his arms well up his back. The rope had made its way down, restraining his ankles and leaving the officer hogtied.

“I’m a man of my word”, Darnell announced, letting his prisoner know his socks were gonna end up inside his mouth.

Useless as it was, Brody put up a fight before his mouth was actually stuffed. More rope was used to finish the job of gagging a fallen officer.

“I got a hundred chances before I was finally dismissed from the navy, you know? It’s clear that you ignore why I was let go, but I can tell you they kept me around for so long because I’m damn good”.

The victor was now sitting on his captive, just to add insult, making Brody grunt loudly.

“Little Logan surely didn’t get his talent from you”. Darnell was about to ask, ‘are you sure he’s yours?’ but realized the mocking could backfire just in time. Then it hit him, his kid was still tied up, staring at his dad, kinda waiting to be set free. “S#it!”.

His captive friend couldn’t help to laugh inside his gag.

“Oh, shut up!”.

Carter was released and even helped his dad in tickle torturing his bound friend. The sound of muffled laughter made Logan come out into the yard again but dared not trying any rescue, patiently waiting to be allowed to untie his downright humiliated father.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

That's a fun and cute story :lol: He got what he asked for.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Nice one.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

Thanks for the comments, guys [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] , be careful when bragging ;)
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Very enjoyable! I liked this one a lot.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for posting this one.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.