Mom has some fun. F/M.

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
tapewrapgag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Mom has some fun. F/M.

Post by tapewrapgag »

"Thank you so much. This looks delicious!" I picked up the cake from the counter, giving the cashier another smile before exiting the bakery. Luckily, it was quite close to my destination, so I decided to walk the rest of the way. It was such a nice day, it would be a shame to let that go to waste.

Today was my little Jake's birthday. Well, I suppose you weren't so little anymore, you just turned 28. But I always found it so difficult to admit that you were a grown man now. You'll always be my little boy in some way or another. I guess that's why I still liked to give you a little surprise visit on his birthday, despite the fact that you were undoubtedly old enough to expect it in some capacity.

Maybe an early lunch visit rather than one after dinner will catch him off guard today, I thought as I approached your door, slipping my key into the lock.

It was a beautiful Saturday morning, and I was hopeful that you were awake. Your work at the duct tape factory often drained you, but maybe you would at least be alert enough for a decent visit.

I quietly worked my way into your apartment, trying not to wake you if you were still asleep. Maybe I would light the candles in the kitchen and wake you up with it. Or, if you were awake, maybe I would give you a little birthday startle, just for fun. Just because I'm your mother doesn't mean we can't have a little childish fun with each other.

As I approached the kitchen, I saw you standing with your back to me. It took me a moment to realize what it was you were doing. You had one of the rolls of tape in your hands, trying to get it started with both hands behind your back. You had one end of it placed on one of your wrists. You know, I had always kind of suspected that you were into this, but I guess I was never sure until this moment.

I set the cake down on the table and jumped on you. I slapped one hand tightly over your mouth, my nails digging lightly into your cheek, and grabbed your wrist with my other hand.

"Happy birthday, Jake. Let me do this properly for you, hmm?" As you recognized my voice, I felt you relax slightly, knowing that you weren't in any real danger. You knew I wouldn't let anything happen to my little boy. Grown man. I'll never get used to that.

I grabbed the roll of tape from your hands, wrapping it tightly around your wrists, pinning them tightly together, so tightly that the meat of your arms bulged out around the tape. There would be no wiggling out of it, especially given the strength of the adhesive of the tape. I had used your brand of tape for projects before, and even peeling off the edge of the tape stuck to my fingertips so much that it hurt to remove, and that was after a mere few seconds of attachment.

But I knew enough about this bondage stuff to know that the pain of removing it was part of the thrill, part of the fun. Plus, you were doing it to yourself anyway, so why do anything different?

You had three rolls of your tape on hand, each quite thick with lots of tape to go around, as well as one roll of tape that was nearly twice as tall as the others. I could only imagine what you were planning to do with all that tape, but I figured I might as well use as much of it as I could.

I continued to wrap the tape around your wrists, forming many layers around them. I worked the tape up your arms, causing them to be pinned together from your wrists all the way up to your elbows. They were covered fairly solidly in tape, but I could still see a few patches of skin showing through, which were now beginning to turn slightly red from the strain and the strength of the adhesive. I suspected you may have a bit of a rash for the next few days, but that's nothing that some lotion or some aloe vera couldn't help.

"How's that, Jake? Tight enough for you?" I ask. But before you can respond, I clamp my hand over your mouth again.

"Ymmss. Mmtss vmmrrmm tmmmt."

"What was that? I don't think I understood you. You'll have to speak up."

"Mmttss vmmrrmm tmmmtt!"

"Tighter? Well, you're the birthday boy!"

I wrap over all the tape I had previously applied, making it even tighter to the point of crushing. It didn't cut off your circulation, I think, but it was as tight as it possibly could be without doing so.

Then I wrapped the tape around your waist, pinning your wrists to your back. I wrapped it plenty tight as well, possibly even tighter than I did your arms. I wrapped the tape up your torso, covering your chest and pinning your upper arms as well. It wasn't a full wrapping, but it was enough where any amount of movement would be a struggle.

"So, would the birthday boy like a little snack? Open wide!"

I grabbed a dishcloth from the kitchen counter, squeezing your cheeks hard with my fingers and forcing your mouth open.

"Waii- Thaas too bii--" Your words came out distorted as you weren't able to form your lips for the proper sounds.

"Oh, don't worry. I'll fit a second one in there too!"

I squeeze your cheeks harder, forcing your jaw open even further. I begin cramming the dishcloth past your lips, forcing it nearly to the back of your throat. I force the rest of the cloth in, pushing it past your lips. I saw your cheeks bulge as they struggled to contain the cloth. You coughed and sputtered, possibly at the size or the taste of the cloth. Your eyes began to water slightly.

"There, see? Plenty of room left over!"

"Pllmm, nmm! Mmmtt wmmntt fmmmtt!"

I grabbed a second cloth, this one even larger than the first. I balled it up and stuffed this one into your mouth, cramming the first one even further into the back of your mouth. You coughed again, a strand of drool shooting out over your lower lip. I wiped it with my thumb.

"Ok, now to make sure that you don't spit that out. Like you even could!"

"Mmmm! Sttmmpp! Mmttss tmm mmmcchh!"

I grabbed the wide roll of tape and stretched it out. This stuff may have been even stickier than the other ones. I placed the end of the tape over your lips and began winding it around your head. I made multiple windings, getting tighter with every pass around your mouth. Not only did this serve to tightly keep your mouth closed, but it also pushed the wadding within your mouth even further back.

I wound the tape many many times, so many times that I ended up losing count. I think I lost count somewhere around 25 wrappings, but that wasn't even half of them. The wrappings were so tight that the skin around your cheeks bulged up, nearly forcing your eyes shut.

I ripped off the end of this tape, then started the roll once again, placing it on the bottom of your chin, wrapping it up and over the top of your head.I didn't wrap this as many times as your mouth, but it was still tight and served to keep your jaw in place even more than it already was.

To keep this new layer in place, I made one more winding around your mouth and another winding around your head starting at your forehead.

I cupped your chin in my hand, making you look up to me. "Don't worry, this should come out of your hair. I think. Pretty sure. Ok, kind of sure. But I think a buzz cut would suit you fine if it doesn't work out!"

You tried to groan something out at me, but your voice was so muffled and choked that I barely even registered that you made a sound.

"Well," I said, giving you a kiss on your forehead. Or rather, the tape covering it. "I think it's about time we take care of those legs, don't you think?"

"Thmss... mmsss... tmm... mmmcchh... Lmmmtt mmm gmmm... Pllmmmsss..." You struggled to try to force out words between breaths. Your determination only made me smile.

I ruffled your hair, or what little of it I could because of the tape, and pushed you over on your side. You landed with a soft grunt. I gathered your legs and grabbed another roll of the tape. I wrapped your legs starting at your ankles, working the tape all the way up your shins. Your calves were severely compressed under the tape, bulging out between the layers wherever they could. When I figured there were enough wrappings and layers, I added a few more before ripping the strand of tape.

I then wrapped the tape up your thighs, also crushingly tight. Your knees were still free, and you tried feebly to kick me away from you.

"Was that a kick? You'll have to try a little harder than that, Jake. That was weak."

You simply groaned at me from under the tape.

I still had some tape left, so I figured I might as well use it up. I grabbed your hands, forcing them into fists and wrapping them entirely in the tape, forcing them into useless silver balls. I wrapped more tape around your feet as well, forcing them together. I stacked up the used rolls next to the cake on the table.

"Ok, son. No cake until you get yourself free, got it? I think you can do it. In maybe a week or so." I laughed again.

"Pllmm, mm wmmmnntt bmm mmbbllee tmm gmmtt frmm lmmkk thmmss..." As you spoke, you nearly choked once again on your gag. The strain of the bindings and gag were again causing your eyes to tear up. You looked up at me quite pitifully.

"Don't worry, sweetie. I'll let you go," I gave you a kiss on the forehead once again. "Tomorrow morning. Now have fun!"

I heard muffled pleas as I left your apartment, locking the door behind me. I sure hope you enjoyed your little birthday present.
GagHerRealGood

Post by GagHerRealGood »

Welcome to the forum! The mother-son aspect doesn't resonate with me as it does with others, but I really like your writing style and how descriptive you are. Looking forward to reading more of your stuff!
whatever351
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by whatever351 »

I loved this especially that gag sequence. I hope it gets continued!
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

I love mom!
Londit
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Londit »

Thank you for this story, taping description was so good ! I loved it
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Nice story, very detailed :) thanke for uploading
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Cool story
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

Great first story. Loved the deliberate(?) misinterpretation of what he wanted all the way through.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Awesome!
What a very thorough mother!

Love the tape description, great job!
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great mom - son bondage scenario.
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

That was a fun scenario.
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

Wish my mom was like that. (sigh)
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

Absolutely loved this. I would easily give anything to join in
Merida : - )
AMY SANTIAGO
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AMY SANTIAGO »

I HOPE THAT JAKE TIES AND GAGS HIS MOTHER, WHEN HE GETS LOOSE.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic