Among Us (FF/F, FFF/F, F/FFFF) - Update Part 36 + Epilogue (FINISHED)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Now the fun part begins :)
Indeed.
ninterz wrote: 2 years ago This is getting juicy. I love it
Thanks! I'm glad you are enjoying it.

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago
ninterz wrote: 2 years ago This is getting juicy. I love it
I agree. Nice story. Revenge is sweet (but can be a bitch).
You are correct.
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago It is enjoyable to have Wendy as a top for a while. But I have a feeling that before it is all over she will be a bottom again.
That is a possibility. I won't spoil anything, I am just going to say "maybe".
TimChimp wrote: 2 years ago Great chapter, good to see Wendy on the top for a while!
Thanks!

Part 18

“HMMPHH!” Alexandra protested angrily, but shook her head. I smiled. It was going to be funny. I spanked her again. “NMMPHH!”

“Come on, I really need your password.” I said, smiling. “How else am I going to set the commissions right?”

Truth be told, I really didn’t need her password. I could just release her, she would enter it, and that would be it. She couldn’t fight back because of the contract. But I liked the embarrassing factor.

“Do as she says.” Monica intervened. “We don’t have all day.”

I nodded. Monica was right. This was being funny, but I needed to get to work. It was a long day for me as well. I removed the gag. “Alexandra, give us the password. It’s pointless to resist.”

“I can type that myself.” Alexandra replied, angrily. “I am not giving my… hey!”

I was startled. It wasn’t me who spanked her this time. It had been Monica! “Obey. We are getting late.”

Alexandra was surprised as well. Her face turned red from the embarrassment. My surprise turned into laughter. “We can just keep this until you decide to comply. There is no point in resisting.”

Alexandra looked at me and then at Monica. It was really funny to see. She was the tallest of us, but she was being forced to bend over the table. She looked so little. And I felt really powerful here. She clenched her teeth for a few seconds. “Fine!” She said, finally, and gave us the password.

“Good girl.” Monica gave her a mocking pat on her head. “It wasn’t so hard, was it.”

“Knock off.” Alexandra replied, shaking her head away from Monica’s hand.

I giggled. I entered the password and soon I was in the system. I went straight to the Commissions option and set every single one to me. Just the Sales Fair, of course, I didn’t want to cheat here. I saved the changes and closed the laptop. “That would be all. Now back to being a good captive.”

“Wait! Don’t you dare to…”

“I do dare to. I’m the captor, remember.” I said, picking up the gag. Despite her protests, my boss was back to being gagged in no time.

“Now, I must decide what to do with you. I mean…” I looked at the other three bound girls kneeling on the floor. “All of you.”

More grunts and protests were heard. Marcia seemed really proud of me, as well as Chaina and Natalia. But the most pleasant surprise came from Monica. I wasn’t expecting her to jump into the fun. She was enjoying it, of course, but I wasn’t expecting it to be to this level.

I looked at my phone. There was little time before I needed to be ready. I needed to decide quickly what to do. “Monica, are you really busy today?”

“Of course.” Monica answered. “I am the Marketing manager. But I trust Chaina and Natalia here to do a good job, so I can take some breaks.” She gave me an evil smile. “Why do you ask?”

I gave her an evil smile of mine. “I was wondering if you could keep Alexandra out of trouble. She looks like she’s going to misbehave a lot, and she needs a good mistress to keep her in check.”

Mistress? Had I just said that? Alexandra heard it and protested angrily. But Monica looked delighted. “Of course I can. And I will teach this little girl how a manager is supposed to behave.”

Alexandra was far from happy about that decision. But there was nothing she could do. Monica picked her up and made her stand up. Yup, she was really tall. It made it funnier. There was another spank from Monica. “Jump, Alexandra. I have another room free next to this one so I can keep a good eye on you.”

“MMMPHHH!!” Alexandra shouted furiously and didn’t move. Monica knew exactly what to do.

“Move.” She said, pinching her butt.

“NMMMPHHH!!” Alexandra protested again, but started hopping.

“Good girl.” Monica said. “See you in a while, Wendy.”

I nodded as both of the bosses left the room, one hopping and the other walking behind her, as her captor. My eyes turned to see the other three captives, as her eyes were full with anger but now also a little fear.

“Three of you and three of us.” I said. “That seems to be settled. All we need to decide is who gets whom.”

“Actually…” Monica shouted from outside the room. “Chaina and Natalia will be working, so they cannot spend all their time taking care of the captives. Keep moving, Alexandra!”

That was… ok. Chaina and Natalia looked a little disappointed. They would have to take turns. I also couldn’t focus on having fun with the captives. Would that mean we would have to rotate? If only we had one more girl…

Marcia coughed. Of course. I looked at her and then at Lori. All those “skinny” remarks and talking back rudely that Lori had done during training came back to me. “Marcia, you are an expert at taking care of captive girls.”

“I am.” She replied. “I am willing to help.”

“I was hoping you would say that.” I looked at Lori. “Lori looks like she could use an expert.”

“WHMMPHH?” Lori looked at me in shock and then started to struggle. “NMMPHH!! NMMMMPHHH!!”

I looked at Marcia, who was smiling by this point. “Sure, she could use a real expert. You are coming with me...skinny.”

Lori was jerking her body like a mad woman. But, as thin as little Marcia was, she knew what to do. I couldn’t describe which movements she did, but essentially, she took more ropes and rolled Lori to one side. Soon, she was tied in a tight ball, preventing any struggle or movement at all.

I was really surprised. “See? Now you are a little good girl and you will be taken care of.”

That left two. I looked at both Rossana and Carmelle. I just needed to pick one. I looked at my friends, Chaina and Natalia. “I am giving you Rossana, please take good care of her.”

“MMMPHHH!!” Rossana protested. Chaina and Natalia smiled at me.

“Sure we will.” Chaina said.

“She’s ours. We’ll just take turns with her.” Natalia added.

“Perfect.” I knelt in front of Carmelle. “And you are coming with me.”

“Whmppph?!” She asked, confused. I gave her a mocking pat on her head.

“That’s right. You are going to be tied just in the Sales Fair, but don’t worry. Nobody will notice you. Unless you start struggling and making noise. In that case, people are going to realize how tied and gagged you are. So I would be a good girl if I were you.”

Marcia tapped my shoulder. “Do you…?”

“Oh, I have thought of something.” I went outside the room for a minute and came back with a cart. It was big enough for a person to fit in, maybe in a fetal position or something, but I was more than sure Carmelle was going to fit. “I saw the guys using this to carry some stuff. We can carry Carmelle to the sales fair and keep her under a table. I am confident she will just remain calm if she knows what’s good for her.”

“NMMPHH! MMMPHHH!”
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

Another great update.
Your story is just awesome
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

ninterz wrote: 2 years ago Another great update.
Nothing to add :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Smooth sailing for Wendy for now. I can't get rid of a nagging feeling that she is being set up for a fall. But possibly not. It will be enjoyable reading to find out.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> I am confident she will just remain calm if she knows what’s good for her.

Might be more fun if she is not ;)
Great chapter again.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

Very interesting idea from Wendy, can't wait to see how it plays out.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Thank you so much!
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago
Nothing to add :)
Thanks as well =)
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Smooth sailing for Wendy for now. I can't get rid of a nagging feeling that she is being set up for a fall. But possibly not. It will be enjoyable reading to find out.
Actually, I wasn't planning on it but... let's how the story naturally flows. It can still happen.
slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago > I am confident she will just remain calm if she knows what’s good for her.

Might be more fun if she is not ;)
Great chapter again.
Thanks!
TimChimp wrote: 2 years ago Very interesting idea from Wendy, can't wait to see how it plays out.
Finding it right now

Part 19

“Girls, help me, please.”

I called Chaina and Natalia to help me as Carmelle kept struggling and struggling. She really didn’t want to be on that little cart. But three of us were too much for her to handle. Soon, we had pinned her down against the floor.

“Roll her on her stomach.” I said, as the girls helped me with the task.

“MMMMPHHH!!” Carmelle protested angrily.

The room was filled with her protest noises, our own noises while struggling against her, some more indignant protests coming from balltied Lori and still kneeling Rossana. Marcia’s little giggles could be barely heard in the background, as we three battled against furious Carmelle. Even tied up, she was somehow creating problems for us, but not for long.

We got her on her stomach, but she kept struggling. So we needed a way to prevent her from moving. Chaina, which was the bigger of us, sat on her back, to reduce the struggles, facing her feet, while Natalia went and bent Carmelle’s legs, towards her hands. The bound girl yelled and struggled even more than before, knowing what was going to happen.

“NMMPHHH! MMPHHH!!” She shouted again.

“Could you please shut her up?” Chaina asked.

“I’m on it.” I replied, and I knelt in front of Carmelle’s face. With two fingers, I pinched her nose, immediately silencing her protests.

Her focus now went to try and get rid of my fingers, giving Natalia enough time to bend her legs and secure them in a tight hogtie. Now Carmelle wasn’t going to give us any problems. I released my grip before she turned redder.

“Mmmph…. Mmphhh….” She panted hard, trying to recover her breath.

“There, there…” I said, caressing one of her cheeks with my finger. She gave me a killing look but couldn’t protest, still recovering.

Satisfied, we all three carried her to the cart. It was going to be so funny to have her as a captive, especially in the middle of the fair. I was more than sure that she wasn’t going to cause problems there: being found tied up and gagged would be really humiliating for Carmelle.

Marcia clapped in a very elegant way. “Very good. Although, I thought you three were more than a match for a captive. After all, they are, you know… captives…”

This comment made Lori give her some angry grunts from her balltied form. Marcia just knelt and patted her head. “Shhh, be quiet. Save your energy for later.”

I giggled, but I was a little scared of what Marcia could do to a captive. Nevertheless, that wasn’t going to be my problem. I had my own captive to have fun with.

Chaina and Natalia approached Carmelle. Natalia took Carmelle’s shoes and removed them. “You won’t need those, sweetie. I’ll keep them safe for you.”

“Mmmpph….”

“Quiet you. Be a nice girl.” Chaina then pinched her butt playfully.

“MMMPHH!!”

“Better.” Chaina gave her a quick pat on the head before taking a step back.

Marcia then took a black blanket. “Here, cover your captive and move to your spot. After all, the Fair should be starting in a few minutes.”

I nodded and covered Carmelle with the black blanket. I turned around to look at the other girls. Rossana still knelt, glaring at us furiously, but silent. Lori, on the other hand, was struggling, or better said, was trying to struggle. The balltie that Marcia had put her into was really tight and blocked any escape attempt. The other girls were smiling at me, especially Marcia.

“Hey girl.” Natalia snapped her fingers, making me return to reality. “The Fair, go!”

“Sure, sure…” I took the cart. “See you in a while. Let’s go, Carmelle.”

There was a soft moan in return, but her struggles stopped as soon as we started moving. She was completely aware that, aside from the girls and John, nobody else knew about the game and its outcome, so it wasn’t in her best interest to make people notice. The short trip between the room where the girls had been kept captive for the night and my spot was a quiet one.

My desk was a big one. Actually, it should have been Alexandra’s desk, but she was no longer in charge for the day. A green blanket covered it, going all the way down to the ground. It was perfect for hiding anything beneath it. Anything or anyone.

I pushed the cart as close to the desk as I could. I whispered to Carmelle. “I am going to move you under the desk. No resistance or else.”

There was no reply from her but I knew she had got it. Maybe she was still too proud to admit defeat and to give me muffled replies. Slowly and carefully, I pushed her from the cart, with the black blanket still covering her body. After she was under the big desk, I picked up the blanket and put it on the cart.

I gave Carmelle one more look. She looked at me, with anger filling her eyes. I gave her a slight smirk. “Be a good girl, you are going to be my companion for the day.”

With that, I took a seat, the green blanket now hiding the presence of a bound and gagged girl. I picked up my laptop and waited for the Fair to start.

It happened in a few minutes. Customers started coming in and all the boring stuff started as well. Luckily, the volunteers were helping with most of that, since I was supposed to be performing Alexandra’s role. Sadly, that made me walk away from the desk from time to time, in order to talk to the them and do my work.

After a long chat with one customer, finally a sale was made. I returned to the desk and soon, I was joined by Chaina.

“Hey, girl. Big sale, huh?” She merely said as I was entering the data in the laptop.

“Yeah, I guess…” It was actually a big sale, but my mind was elsewhere. Not in the sales or the job. Chaina seemed to notice that.

“Well, in case you are wondering…” She lowered her voice into a whisper. “We are having a really good time. Rossana is really funny. Have you been having some fun of your own?”

I shook my head. “Actually, I have to walk a lot from the desk. Carmelle is…” I lowered my voice as well. “Still here, but there is not much I can do.”

“What about now?” Chaina asked me.

I pointed at the laptop. “I have to enter the new sales. Besides, it’s not that I can kneel down and start playing under the table. It’s going to look weird.”

“Oh girl, such a lack of imagination.” Chaina giggled. “Where’s her head?”

I lifted the blanket a bit and looked at bound Carmelle. I dropped the blanket and pointed at my left.

“Ok, so…” Chaina picked up a chair and placed it to my left. She winked at me, looked around to see that nobody was noticing, and removed her right shoe.

“Chaina!” I whispered, surprised.

“Nobody is looking, no worries. And nobody will be looking even if I do… this.”

Her foot went under the table, and directly to Carmelle’s face. A small grunt was heard but only by the two of us. Chaina smiled. “Don’t make a fuss, Carmelle. Just take it like a big girl, ok?”

There was no grunt in return. Chaina moved her leg, so that meant her foot was being rubbed all over Carmelle’s face. I smiled, delighted. “That had never occurred to me.”

“I know. Why don’t you give it a try?”
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

Apparently some has to learn a few things about how to treat a bad hostage.
Like the update
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Wendy is still sailing along. Carmella is learning that whatever goes around comes around. Chaina is being a good friend to Wendy, teaching her things she needs to know as a captor. This was a delightful chapter.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Carmella has earned her reward dearly -and nice idea of Chaina :)
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

Apparently Chaina can get kinda devious but lets see if she can push Wendy into it.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

ninterz wrote: 2 years ago Apparently some has to learn a few things about how to treat a bad hostage.
Like the update
Thanks! Yup, Wendy has been most of the time on the receiving end. She needs a little help as a captor.
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Wendy is still sailing along. Carmella is learning that whatever goes around comes around. Chaina is being a good friend to Wendy, teaching her things she needs to know as a captor. This was a delightful chapter.
Thank you! Yup, Chaina is a good friend indeed.
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Carmella has earned her reward dearly -and nice idea of Chaina :)
Indeed, nice idea =)
TimChimp wrote: 2 years ago Apparently Chaina can get kinda devious but lets see if she can push Wendy into it.
Of course, I mean... Wendy still has some revenge desire in her.

Part 20

I nodded my head as I slowly removed one of my shoes. I looked around just to be sure nobody was looking. Or, if they were looking, they weren’t noticing anything weird. Chaina hurried me because she needed to get back to her own tasks. I nodded again and she removed her foot from our captive. I took a deep breath and moved my own foot until I felt Carmelle’s face.

“Mmmph!” I heard under the table.

“How does it feel?” Chaina asked me, ignoring the muffled protest.

“It feels… actually, really nice.” I answered, as I started feeling her face with my toes. There was the cheek, her forehead, her hair, back to her cheek and then her nose.

“Mmmphh!” I heard again.

“Hush you, don’t be such a baby.” Chaina hissed. “I’m betting you girls did worse things at the office.”

“That’s right.” I said. That kind of encouraged me. After founding her nose, I pressed my foot even more, generating more muffled protests. “And now, it’s you who cannot run away.”

“Take it like a big girl and don’t make a fuss.” Chaina added.

Apparently she heard us, because the angry noises stopped. Instead, I was feeling her head moving away from my foot, like trying to escape her punishment. “Oh no, no, girl.” I murmured, following her face with my foot. “You need to get a full treatment here.”

“Is she resisting?” Chaina asked.

“She’s trying too.” I responded.

Chaina looked thoughtful. A wicked smile formed on her face. “Maybe she prefers my feet more than yours. Here, sweetie, have some.” She said, pressing her own foot against Carmelle’s face.

“Mmmphh….”

“Oh really?” I asked, giggling, understanding the game. “Not a chance, mine are better. Right, Carmelle?”

We pushed our feet under the table, whispering and giggling in low voices, as Carmelle tried desperate and furiously to move her head, face and nose out of the way, but with little success. I could really feel her anger growing, but there was nothing she could do. We continued that way until we heard someone clearing her throat behind us.

We were startled. My face went white until we turned around and saw it was Monica.

“Chaina, please, they need you on another stand. If you would, please…?”

“Oh, yeah, sorry, boss.” She said, putting on her shoe and standing up. “This was fun, Wendy, let’s do this again.”

“Chaina, now, please.”

“Going, going…” Chaina said, with a quick walk and an uncomfortable smile.

I looked at Monica, whose stern look disappeared as soon as Chaina had gone back to work. “So, how are you doing?” She asked.

I showed her the laptop. “Not bad. We had a big sale early and…”

“I wasn’t…” She looked around. “..asking about the sales, to be precise.”

There was a strange smile on her face. It was a little weird. “Oh, well, you know, it’s been really good. Chaina was giving me some ideas just a while ago. How is your day?”

“It’s ok. Alexandra can make things really fun.” She said very casually, like she was talking about the weather. “Although, my right hand hurts a little, if you know what I mean.”

She didn’t wait for a reply. She just nodded at me and walked away. That gave an idea. I waited for Monica to be out of sight, I looked around to see that nobody was noticing, and then I went under the table myself.

“Hey, Carmelle, how is it doing?” I whispered, both of us hidden now under the table and the blanket.

“Hmmphh… hmmmphh..” was her angry reply.

“Good to see you too.” I whispered back. My hand scratched her head and she just shook it out of my reach. I giggled. “Now, be a good girl and I will loosen your hogtie. It will feel better. Unless you want to keep that rebellious attitude. Will you be a good girl?”

She didn’t nod back. My hand patted her head but this time, she didn’t move. I knew she’d gotten the message. True to my word, I loosened her restraints. Her feet were still linked to her hands, but there was a lot of slack. She could now stretch her legs a little more than 90 degrees. I heard her exhaling through her nose; the pressure on her thighs had been relieved. That was good. But, of course, I hadn’t done that just for her.

Carmelle jumped as my hand swiftly landed on her butt.

“MMPHH!!” She yelled.

“Shhh! Quiet!” I whispered. “Or do you want us to be found?” I spanked her again.

“MMMPHH!!” She protested once again.

“Quiet!” I repeated, as I delivered two more smacks. They weren’t hard, just playful, but enough to be annoying and embarrassing for Carmelle. She surely didn’t like those. At first, she attempted to block them with her hands but she couldn’t reach that far. After that, she tried to bend her legs and protect herself with her ankles or feet. That didn’t work as I merely pushed them out of the way and I continued smacking her behind.

“Mmmphh….” She protested, but quieter this time.

“Relax. It’s not that I have gone full force on you. Although, if you continue to misbehave, I make no promises.” I smiled wickedly. I had no intentions to hurt her, but it was fun to make her think I could. She just glared at me but stopped resisting. “Good girl. Soon there will be a break and you will be returned to the room. Meanwhile, be a good footrest, ok?”

With a final pat on her head, I moved from under the table and stood up. I gave quick looks around just to make sure nobody had noticed anything weird, made myself more presentable by adjusting my clothes and fixing my hair, and then took a seat on my chair. As I opened the laptop again, I stretched my legs under the table, landing one of my feet on Carmelle’s bum and the other right in front of her face.

“Grmmphh” She grunted weakly.

“What have I just said?” I asked, my eyes fixed on the laptop. There was no response this time. I continued adding the customers’ data as I enjoyed my new footstool, waiting for the break to come, but actually hoping it wasn’t going to happen any time soon.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Good job. Great work. It is so good to see the good folks on top. But I do have a lurking suspicion. It won't last, will it? Something is fixing to happen that will turn the tables again. Way to keep us in suspense.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

This was so fun to read :) I wonder what is further in store for Carmella :)
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

Oh Wendy is a quick learner.
Very well written. I'm curious what's going to happen next
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Good job. Great work. It is so good to see the good folks on top. But I do have a lurking suspicion. It won't last, will it? Something is fixing to happen that will turn the tables again. Way to keep us in suspense.
Maybe ;). Although Wendy is staying on top for a this next chapter (at least).
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago This was so fun to read :) I wonder what is further in store for Carmella :)
Thanks! But maybe is time to give Carmelle a break. After all, there are a few more captives around.
ninterz wrote: 2 years ago Oh Wendy is a quick learner.
Very well written. I'm curious what's going to happen next
Thanks! Yes, she's learning quickly.

Part 21

Sadly, the break had to come.

I had never had a footrest of any kind, but Carmelle did make a great footrest. She knew very well that struggling or fighting me in any way was out of the question, and not in her best interest. I could still feel her heavy breathing, and I could tell she was mad at me. But, if anything, that only encouraged me.

But the break had come. I made sure nobody was watching before I crouched and checked on my captive. “Hello there, Carmelle. Good and bad news. Break is now, so I’m bringing you back to the captives’ room. Oh, also, I’m leaving you there with Natalia and Chaina.”

“Mmmphh….” Carmelle grunted back at me.

“Yeah, well… you get to decide which is the good news and which is the bad. I will really miss having you as my personal captive.” I said, giving her butt a quick pinch.

“MMMPHH!” She protested angrily.

“Shut up, you had done worse when I was tied up. Now let’s go.”

I threw the black blanket over her again and pulled her helpless form in the cart. Luckily, most of the customers and the volunteers for the day had gone to have some lunch outside, so very few people were around. Like it was only a package, I pushed the cart back on my way to the captive’s room. Carmelle, of course, didn’t move at all. She didn’t want to take any risks of being spotted.

Once I arrived there, I removed the blanket. Rossana was lying on her stomach, her hands and feet still ziptied. Lori was still tied in her balltie. The captors, so to speak, Chaina, Natalia and Marcia were eating a sandwich and chatting at the other side of the room, completely casual, like there were no other girls tied up in the same place.

“Hey, Wendy!” Natalia greeted me. “How is your day so far? Both in sales and… you know.”

She winked at me and I smiled. “It’s been really great. I made a couple of sales, including a really big one. That’s going to be a huge commission. Like.. really huge.”

Muffled protests came from the three tied up girls, followed by our own laughter. “Speaking of that…” I asked “Where is Alexandra? Is she ok?”

Marcia nodded. “All the captives have been taken care of, including drinking and bathroom breaks. Speaking of that… Natalia, would you be kind and take Carmelle for her bathroom break? I’m pretty sure she hadn’t had any while she was Wendy’s captive.”

“You are correct.” I smiled back as Natalia took Carmelle out without taking her from the cart. She just pushed it outside. I giggled as I knew it was going to be super embarrassing for Carmelle to be taken to the restroom in that way. “I am starving.”

“Here, have some.” Chaina gave me a sandwich. “Just a short lunch so you can have some fun with the captive before returning to work.”

After hearing that, I practically devoured my sandwich in a matter of seconds. I really wanted to have fun with the other girls. Chaina and Marcia laughed at how fast I finished my quick lunch.

“Now, what should I do? Who should I pick?” I said, walking towards Lori and Rossana. Both glared at me and protested through her gags. “What about you, Rossana? You gave me a hard time. Also, you were the first I captured. It feels right to have some fun with you.”

“NMMPHH!” Rossana gave me a muffled protest.

“Glad you agree.” I knelt next to her as she struggled and tried to escape from me. I thought it was pathetic, so to speak. She looked like a little worm trying to wiggle her way out of trouble.

“Oh, no, you are not getting away.” I quickly sat on the back of her thighs, preventing her from moving away.

“MMMPHH!!!” She shouted.

“Why so angry? Let’s fix that.” I said, digging my fingers into her ribs.

“MMMMMPHHHHHHH!!!!” She started laughing, and I really felt her body rocking under my weight.

I kept tickling her sides for several minutes until her struggles were minimal. After I was done, she was nearly motionless and panting.

“Good girl. See? Not so tough if you are the captive, huh?” I said, patting her bottom.

“Nmmmph… mmmphhh…” She grunted back at me. I just smiled and delivered her ass a particularly hard spank. “MMMMPHH!”

“That should teach you.” I said, giving her head a quick pat and standing up.

“It’s almost time to return back to work.” Monica said, entering the room. I was startled and looked at her. She was holding something in her hand. It was a small paddle.

“What…. What are you going to do with… that?” I asked, surprised.

“Oh… this?” Monica blushed a little but kept her serious voice. “Let’s just say your former boss is going to have a hard time sitting down for the next few days.”

Nothing more had to be said. Alexandra was still in the other room. Monica entered and closed the door. I exchanged looks with Natalia for a second and then bursted out laughing. Watching my ex-boss being spanked would be something amazing, but it wasn’t going to be the case. Still, I could imagine that.

Chaina returned with Carmelle, still in the cart. Somehow, she had convinced her to still climb on the cart after the bathroom break, or maybe her will was broken after spending all morning as my personal footstool; although, judging by her furious eyes, that wasn’t the case.

I was still thinking what to do next when I saw Marcia picking up her purse.

“Oh, I need to go now.” Marcia said, as I looked at her confused. “Oh, just a few administrative tasks. I trust you to take good care of the captives.” She then knelt in front of Lori. “Especially this cutie one.”

“MMMPHH!!” Lori shouted. Marcia just pinched her cheek and wiggled it.

“To be true, all the time I’ve been doing this, I hadn’t found a prisoner so perfect. She has spirit. I like that.” Marcia said. Lori wanted to protest again, but Marcia pinched her nose shut and shook it for a few seconds before releasing it. “She’s a keeper, Wendy.”

“Is she ok in that balltie?” I asked.

“Yeah, I’ve checked, she’s not cramping or anything.” Marcia said, looking at me. Then, she looked at Lori and gave her a small peck on her cheek. “Goodbye, skinny. It was fun while it lasted.”

“Mmmphh….”

“Ok, I think I can use another footrest for the afternoon.” I said, looking at Lori. “I’ve just found out who would be perfect for the job.”
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Wendy is having fun. And surprisingly, at least to me, Marcia the professional bondage game manager is having great fun too. With Wendy coming into a large commission, her future does not look so bleak. I wonder if she will go to work for Marcia. Excellent writing. Do keep it coming please.
Spy Task Force Completed
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

The hostage change is a nice idea.
I'm curious what Wendy got for her next prisoner.
Also, really love how Marcia is dropping hints what she's been doing to Alexa.
I really want to read more. Love the story
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

like ninterz said the hostage change is a nice idea, we'll get to see how the usual dom girls do when tied up while also seeing Wendy having a special individual revenge for each of them. Great!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I wonder who will be Wendys next footstool :)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Wendy is having fun. And surprisingly, at least to me, Marcia the professional bondage game manager is having great fun too. With Wendy coming into a large commission, her future does not look so bleak. I wonder if she will go to work for Marcia. Excellent writing. Do keep it coming please.
Thank you so much. For Marcia, it felt a little personal, since Lori kept teasing her about her figure, so it was more of a revenge for her.
ninterz wrote: 2 years ago The hostage change is a nice idea.
I'm curious what Wendy got for her next prisoner.
Also, really love how Marcia is dropping hints what she's been doing to Alexa.
I really want to read more. Love the story
Thanks for the replies!
TimChimp wrote: 2 years ago like ninterz said the hostage change is a nice idea, we'll get to see how the usual dom girls do when tied up while also seeing Wendy having a special individual revenge for each of them. Great!
Hehe, she is about to have revenge on each single one of them. It's Lori's turn right now.
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago I wonder who will be Wendys next footstool :)
Heh, we'll find out in this chapter.

Part 22

Switching Carmelle wasn’t much of a problem. Now, she was lying on the floor, back to being hogtied. Next to her, was Rossana, still recovering from the previous tickling session. Finally, it was Lori who was on the cart. Still trapped in her balltie, she couldn’t put up much of a fight against us. I covered her with the blanket and started my way back to the Sales Fair, this time accompanied by Natalia.

“Just a few more hours and the day will be over.” She said, “When will we see you again?”

I hadn’t had time to think about it. With all the “training” sessions in the last week, plus the actual game, and this day, I’d had only one focus. Now I was close to moving on. “I… uhm… don’t know.” I answered truthfully.

“Oh, I hope we see each other, with Chaina.” Natalia said. “It can be fun.”

“Yeah, maybe.” I said, reaching my desk. “See you in a while?”

Once Natalia left, I knelt and carefully, half dragged-half carried Lori from the cart into under the desk. I rolled her, so she was on her side, looking at me. She gave me a deadly look, as angry as Carmelle hours before. “Oh, just take it, ok? I’m pretty sure Marcia gave you a hard time, didn’t she?”

“Grmmph…” Lori grunted angrily. I sighed and pinched her butt hard. “MMPHHH!!”

“I asked you a question. You treated Marcia very badly when we were training for last night's game, calling her names… I’m pretty sure she taught you a couple of lessons, right… skinny?”

I was hoping to see Lori’s anger intensify, but she just kept looking at me. She was as thin as Marcia. Maybe if someone watched them from behind, that person could only identify them from the hair and skin, Lori’s being darker. I had thought it was kind of ironic how Lori had referred to Marcia as skinny when they had the same complexion. “Well, did she give you a hard time?”

Lori grunted again but nodded slowly.

“See? It’s not so hard to answer your superiors.” I said, pinching and wiggling her cheek lightly as she stared at me. “For that, I won’t give you a harder time. You’ll just have to be my footrest until the day ends.”

There was no reply. I was a little disappointed. I sat down on my chair, removed my shoes and placed them on my new footstool.

“I’ve got some sales to make. Meanwhile, smell this.”

With that, I pressed one of my feet against her face. Still, no replies, and I winced my lips. I plopped my other foot on her body, from what I was feeling, it landed on her thighs. I hadn’t thought of that before: when Carmelle had been my footrest, she was hogtied, lying on her stomach. My access to her face and nose was limited. Now, Lori was on the same spot, but she was on her side. So I could place my feet right in front of her face. Darn, I should have thought that before, when I had Carmelle. Missed opportunity.

The feeling was weird. But weird good, if such a thing existed. I kept pressing my feet on her, but she wasn’t fighting me back. It wasn’t as fun as having Carmelle as a footrest. I needed something more. Why had Marcia told me she was the perfect captive and that she had spirit? I grabbed my phone and sent her a text, hoping she would have enough time to reply back. To my luck, she did almost immediately. I took a deep breath and asked the hard question. What had she done? Or maybe it was just a personal vendetta for all the name calling? Because if it was a personal revenge… I had that too.

Marcia’s last reply came just when Chaina walked past my desk. I knew what to do.

“Hey, Chaina. I need something.” I said to her, “Could you bring me Lori’s phone?”

She looked at me confused. “If you want pictures, you can use your own phone. Unless you want to force her to unlock it, but it would cause quite a trouble.” She said, looking around. There were people walking and talking in the same big room. Forcing Lori to give away her password right there would bring attention to us.

But that wasn’t my plan. I shook my head. “Nope, just her phone. Oh, and headphones, please.”

Chaina looked confused but nodded. I smiled as I browsed into the company system until I got to the employees’ profiles. Having logged in with Alexandra’s user, I had access to all of my coworkers’ info. Chaina quickly returned with my request. I took Lori’s phone and her headphones and knelt under the table. Lori looked at me, still with a neutral expression. But that was about to change.

“Here, I need you to be a fun captive like when you belonged to Marcia.” I said, plugging the headphones to her cell and then placing the headphones in her ears. “We are going to have a nice conversation.”

She grunted, confused, but I ignored her. I picked my own phone and dialed her number. I clicked the answer button and placed it on the floor, next to her.

Lori was still confused when I sat up, picked my own headphones and plugged them to my phone. I was now in a call with my captive. One way call, to be fair, as she was heavily gagged. Silently, I thanked Marcia for the advice before I started browning Lori’s personal information.

“What do we have here…” I whispered, loud enough for Lori to hear. “I didn’t know your middle name was Karma. Ironic, huh?”

This time I heard a soft grunt, followed by a loud one. I grinned. Lori had found out what I was doing. I lifted my feet and placed them again over my protesting footrest.

“Oh, we are the same age. Technically, you are a little younger than me. I guess you need to respect your elders.” I said, rubbing my foot over her face while the other poked her sides. I felt her squirming against me. It felt like before, when it was Carmelle. But even better. I could control how much she struggled.

“Ohhh. you are married!” I said gleefully. “And so young... “

That sent Lori into a more strong struggle. I moved my feet, feeling her face, until I found her nose. My smile widened as I pinched it with my toes. “Does dear hubby know you like tying girls during working hours?”

I felt her trying to fight back. I released her nose to allow her regain her breath before pinching it again. “Or maybe you are the captive when you are at home. I mean, you are better captive than captor.”

I enjoyed feeling her trying to struggle and fighting back. Once again, I let her nose go while I went back to work. But from time to time, I returned to her personal profile to check some facts and tease her about them. And she fell each time. She struggled and squirmed while I just rubbed my feet all over her face and body, shutting her nose with my toes each time she became too loud.

After a few hours, it was time for the second and final break. I smiled looking at all the sales made that weekend. The closing event was happening in about half an hour, and I needed to switch captives. After all, I hadn’t had fun with Rossana just yet. I waited for the people to leave around the desk before I hung up my call with Lori and knelt again. This time, her eyes weren’t neutral. They were furious.

“Hello there.” I said, putting her headphones and cell away. I put her hair behind her ear as she just stared at me. “I feel that we are now a lot closer than before, don’t you think?”

A soft groan went through her gag. I pinched her cheek softly as I delivered a quick kiss to her forehead. “Marcia was right, you are a really good captive. I hope she has returned so you both can have one final ride together.”

“NMMPHH!” She really didn’t want that.

“Oh hush, you would love that.” I merely said, patting her behind twice before tossing the blanket over her and rolling the cart away. On my way there, I was joined by Natalia.

“So, did you have your fun?” She asked.

“Oh yes.” I said gleefully. “How about you? Did Carmelle and Rossana give you problems?”

“Actually, I couldn’t have much fun.” Natalia said, visibly disappointed. “I had to take care of some customers while Chaina was in charge of them. Still, we have some time left.”

I pushed the cart where Lori was. It had been a really good day. And I would get Rossana to end it and leave it all behind me. But there was going to be a problem.

Natalia opened the door where the captives were. Or at least, where they were supposed to be.

“Uhm… where is Chaina? Where are the girls?”
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Oops, has something going wrong?
Last edited by GreyLord 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Oops, i s something going wrong?
Obviously :) A very good cliffhanger!
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

Oh that's so mean. You're teasing us .
Can't wait to see what happened
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Oops, has something going wrong?
Mmm... maybe?
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Obviously :) A very good cliffhanger!
Thanks!
ninterz wrote: 2 years ago Oh that's so mean. You're teasing us .
Can't wait to see what happened
Sorry, I can't help. I love writing cliffhangers.

Part 23

In front of us, there was an empty room. No signs of Chaina, Carmelle or Rossana. It was weird, to say the least. Natalia and I looked at each other. I pushed the cart inside and we both carried Lori from it into the floor.

“Well, maybe Chaina took them for a bathroom break.” Natalia said.

“Both of them? That’s way too risky.” I replied. “Anyway, we should check it.”

“Mmm…” Natalia stopped me. “I will check it. You check Lori. We shouldn’t leave any of the girls without surveillance.”

I nodded. That was the smart choice. Natalia left the room while I just stayed there. I could have more time torturing Lori, but I was way too worried about the other three. By contract, they couldn’t try and capture me, not until the Sales Fair was over. But there was nothing that stated that they couldn’t go against Chaina or Natalia. Or Monica.

Monica… She had kept my boss, Alexandra, away all the time. Maybe she knew something about it.

Without taking my eyes off Lori I walked to the other door. I knocked it three times. There was no response. I knocked again and still, nothing. I decided to open it. There was Alexandra, tying over a desk. At least, her torso was. She was lying on her stomach, her head hanging from one edge while her legs hung from the other. I looked around. Monica wasn’t there. But maybe she had the answers I was looking for.

She was looking away from me and apparently hadn’t noticed me. I had opened the door quietly and slowly after all. I approached her and spanked her lightly.

“Mmmph!” She jumped as best as she could.

“Hi boss.” I said, walking next to her head. She grunted angrily at me. “Nope, I am not going to have fun with you right now. I don’t have time. I need to know where the girls are.”

“Whmmph?” She looked confused.

I sighed. “I am going to remove the gag, but no shouting. You are still under contract and must obey me, ok?”

She merely looked at me, but I knew she had understood. I removed her gag. “Well, you know where they are?”

“No, I don’t know anything.” Alexandra answered. “I’ve been here all the time. How the hell am I supposed to know?”

I gave her another spank. “Language, boss.”

“Hey!” She protested. “Don’t do that.”

“Oh, has Monica spanked you really hard? Do you need me to soothe the pain?” I asked, mocking her.

“No! Hey, don’t you dare to…”

She didn’t get to finish her sentence. I put the gag back in place, silencing her. I placed my hand on her bottom and gave her a quick rub. “There, that should be enough for all your trouble.”

“Mmmph….” She replied, angrily.

I looked around. I needed answers, but Alexandra wasn’t going to provide them. I gave her a quick pat on her head, told her to stay there and walked back to the other room. Lori was there and soon, Natalia entered.

“Nope, they are not in any of the bathrooms.” She said, visibly worried.

“Maybe Chaina is helping set up the closing ceremony.” I said.

The answer to that hypothesis came right away. Natalia's phone rang and she answered. “Hi boss… Yes… of course… no, I was just wondering the same… uhm…. You haven’t seen her…. Ok, ok, I’ll be right there…” She hung up. “Nope, that was Monica and Chaina isn’t there, so she isn’t setting up anything, and she isn’t with the captives, and the captives are nowhere to be seen.”

I gulped. Things were not looking good for us. “Well, we have to go back.”

“Let’s secure Lori so she’s not going anyway.” Natalia said.

But we didn’t have any time. The secure measures were only keeping her in her balltie and covering her with the same blanket I had used to transport the girls. We locked the door that connected this room to the room where Alexandra was kept. I looked at Natalia and she looked at me. We needed to find Chaina as soon as possible, but the closing ceremony was important as well. I just hoped nothing bad had happened.

We walked away and went our separate ways. I had to do a quick summary of all the sales made that day (all of them, mine) while Natalia had her own tasks, as well as Chaina’s. My mind was still wondering where the remaining three girls were.

The ceremony started and I stood next to Monica. The customers and volunteers were approaching as I projected the presentation. I approached Monica and whispered. “Do you know where Chaina is? She’s missing, with Carmelle and Rossana.”

“What?” She whispered back. “No, I haven’t found Chaina. Natalia took care of everything. Have you lost your captives?”

“Well…” I couldn’t answer as the presentation had to begin.

And it did. We exposed the results. First, it was Monica’s turn. I was too nervous to pay attention. And I tried. I tried to fix my eyes in her presentation, but it was pointless. Then I noticed: Natalia wasn’t there as well.. My eyes ran all over the people that were watching the presentation. She was nowhere to be seen. I was more than worried by that point.

I looked at Monica, but she was still talking. As always, she was serious and kind of stoic. If she was worried as well, nobody could tell.

“And now, representing the Sales Department…”

That was my cue. I coughed and opened my own presentation. It was kind of sloppy, but considering the recent events, it wasn’t that bad. I took the microphone and started talking.

And then, that’s when I saw it.

The lights might have blurred my sight a bit, but I identified her. I knew who I was looking at. And I almost dropped dead, right in my spot.

Carmelle was standing, behind all the audience.

Completely untied and ungagged.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic