Never leave your phone unguarded (M/m + short self/M, m/M, mm/m, self/m) [Completed]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Never leave your phone unguarded (M/m + short self/M, m/M, mm/m, self/m) [Completed]

Post by Killua »

Never leave your phone unguarded
What I want to tell you first:
That is my first story. I had many ideas but was too afraid to write them down. It took like an eternity until I dared to create an account on this site and even longer to comment under another story. From my point of view, my English is too bad to write a story but I just wanted to give it a try. I´m not sure if I will post the story, so if you read it right now I changed my mind and decided to post it.

Before I start, most of the stories I´ve read until now were written from the view of the person who is tied up but I want to write from the other perspective (as if the character is telling the story himself), so I don´t know if it will work out as I planned it.

Introduction:
My name is Mark and I´m 20 years old. I want to tell you a story that recently happened but before I´m going to start I´m going to tell you a little bit about me.

I´m a student at a university which is just a few towns away. That allows me to get home nearly every weekend if I want to. I live in a house that is too big for me and my mom but we don´t want to sell it because of the memories of my dad and grandparents. As you can guess now, I live there together with my mom. I won´t get into detail about her because she isn´t that relevant to my story (maybe another time).

Our house has a basement, a ground floor, an upper floor and an attic. It was planned as a two-family home because my grandparents used to live on the upper floor and my parents (and me) on the ground floor. After my dad and grandparents passed away and I grew older, I got a large room on the upper floor and in the end, got to use the whole upper floor as my apartment. I have to add, there is no door to separate it from the ground floor, so my mom could walk up the stairs anytime she needs or just wants to see me (mostly when I wouldn´t expect her and at the worst time possible but that´s another story).

So now I´ve told you a lot about uninteresting stuff and forgot to make it even more uninteresting by describing how I look like. As I told you before I´m a 20-year-old student. When I was younger I was a good swimmer and even tried some competitions (and won some of them). I´m not doing any sports anymore because I´m having a hard time at university, so there is no time for hobbies but still have that slim body. I´m 1,75m (->5´9) with dark hair and (because of no time for doing anything but to study) very fair skin.

I´ve told you already that I have no hobbies because I have to study a lot for university… well… that was a lie. I think the only “hobby” that I´m going to protect with all my might is my little neighbour Max. I used to babysit him a lot over the last few years and started to see him like a younger brother. I think I would do everything for him.

He is 11 years old, slim with short blond hair that is most of the time a little shorter on the sides. He´s about 4´9 (->1,45m).

As I said before, I have to “babysit” (he hates that term) him a lot, sometimes nearly every second weekend. In fact, we are really close nearly like real siblings. His mom has a high position at work and has to travel a lot, mostly over the weekend.

His dad passed away when he was nearly 8, for him, his world broke apart at that time. He started to break up any connection to other kids and just stayed all by himself. His mom didn´t know what she could do to help him.

About half a year later she came over and asked if I could do anything and would babysit him for a day because I lost my dad too and may know what could help him. I don´t know why but in no time we grew quite close.

His mom could think about other things and started to work more and more on her career. So I ended up coming over every 2-3 weeks to watch him.
Last edited by Killua 2 years ago, edited 12 times in total.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

The story begins:
Part I

It happened just a couple of weeks ago and started on Friday. I got some trouble in university and ended up failing an exam. Luckily I have a second attempt. The only problem was that I couldn´t motivate myself to study. I just got distracted by literally everything even watching the rain falling against my window.

So my mom had the great idea to find someone who would stop me from distracting myself because she was out of town over the weekend. Why not combine it with making her good friend (my little neighbour's mom) happy by finding a willing babysitter to give her the opportunity of having a weekend all for herself?

You guessed it, didn´t you?

Out of nowhere Max stood behind me and poured a whole glass of icy water all over my head while I was sitting in my office chair studying. Ok, maybe my studying was more like watching the rain fall outside.

I think I got the shock of my life, it was cold and I didn´t expect it, so I just shrieked like a little girl and jumped out of my chair. At that moment I was pretty pissed. I mean I was angry because I wasn´t studying while I knew it was my last chance to pass that exam, it was raining cats and dogs and to top it all someone got me off guard like this.

“You f… - ” – I started to scream but then realised who it was and stopped before I could say anything more I would regret.

“Oh” – I continued, without any idea what to say now

“That´s not nice” – he complained but grinned widely.

He knew exactly that I don´t want him to use such words and don´t want to use them either as long as he´s around.

“Sorry.”

“It´s okay” – he replied – “but you know what?”

“Hm?” – I asked.

“I got you good!” – now he was grinning like having won big price in a lottery.

“And now stop looking around and start studying” – he said still grinning.

He definitely knows how to annoy me but I was happy to see him again. I didn´t expect to see him anytime soon because of my exam that was getting closer and closer. So I asked him why he was here and we talked a bit.

He explained that it was an idea of both our moms and he would have the task to keep me concentrated on my studies. So I was pretty sure that this would be a fun weekend with a lot of board games, watching TV, playing video games and so on but surely no studies. In the end, just a funny holiday-like weekend.

What I didn´t know at that time was that it indeed would be a fun weekend and a dream come true for me but definitely not as expected. For as long as I can remember, I loved playing TuGs. When I was younger, I played some with my friends and often tied myself up but when I grew older it just stopped.

I hoped there would be an opportunity someday to play these games again, especially playing some with Max, and that way feeling like a kid again worrying about nothing. What I didn´t know, it would be at this specific weekend.

We kept talking until my mom shouted to get down and say goodbye because she wanted to leave for the weekend. After I wished her a nice trip and so on I headed back to my room and was, again, surprised.

Max stood in the middle of my room with two really large bags. I asked him how long he planned on staying here and that I thought it would be only the weekend. He assured me it would be only the weekend and that one bag contains everything he needed for that weekend but the other one would be a surprise to keep me studying.

Of course, I wanted to know what the hell he kept in that bag and he was eager to show it to me. He turned it over and dumped everything on the ground. It took a moment to realise what it was and that´s when my brain just switched off like if someone would have plugged out the power supply.

Ok that´s enough for today. I´m not sure if I should continue but I think I will write it a little further over the weekend.
Last edited by Killua 2 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome to the League of TUGs Writers.

OK, you've broken your duck and it's not the worst English I've ever read, just a bit disorganised.

May I suggest you focus on what you want to say and go for it; don't apologise - t's YOUR story.
Well done for having plucked up courage and I hope you will continue. As others have said in the past: the best way to improve your writing is to write

Write on!
Xtc
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

It's an interesting start. I'm intrigued to see what will happen next. :D

I find that writing is as much about the process as it is the final result. You have to accept that it's not going to be a masterpiece straight away. What you've written here is in no way bad. You've successfully communicated what you wanted to say. Focus on getting words on the page to build your confidence. You can always edit it later.
tapegagged08
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tapegagged08 »

This was a great start! Don’t apologize, we all start somewhere (as for me I haven’t started yet, so you’re doing better than me! :lol: )
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

I agree with everything already said. Welcome to writing and so glad you plucked up the courage to have a go.
It does feel a little disorganised but I like the base you have started with and I’m keen to find out what will happen next. Well done really looking forward to seeing where you take this.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
lepangolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lepangolin »

Go on, that's great!
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

oh my god!!!

fantastic begining.

you left me intrigued with what will happen next with Mark and Max...

btw... don't worrry with the details from you're story....if you think you need to describe things in your story because you consider it important, don't be afraid to do it
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Like your other readers, I enjoyed the beginning. And I promise, I habe read way worse English than this. There were a hanful of small grammar mistakes, but nothing that's a problem in any way. Your English is fine. Whatever it is lacking now, will come with time, if you continue writing stuff.

But please, don't apologies. Again, your English isn't nearly as bad as you think, and if there were mistakes, you would just draw attention to them. There is just no reason to break up your story to tell us how bad it is. It isn't, but if it were, an apology wouldn't change it. It''s fine.

I'm looking forward to your next part.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

At first, thank you very much for your comments.

I will try to consider all your suggestions. Also, I will take more time to continue the story, think about it and rewrite parts of it before posting the next part of the story. Hopefully, this will help me to get it more structured. You´re definitely right, apologizing won´t make my story better, only writing more of it has a chance to improve it.

Part II

At the end of the last part, Max dumped a whole bag of stuff on the ground in the middle of Marks room, which shocked Mark to a point where his brain just stopped working. Mark was standing in his doorway directly staring at the pile of stuff.

´Huh?!´ - I thought, unable to think clearly and unable to find out if I really just thought it.

In the middle of my room, at the feet of my little neighbour Max, was probably enough stuff to kidnap a whole school class, TWICE. I wished to have the chance to play a tie-up game with Max someday. I hoped it would just happen in some kind of “normal” way like watching a movie and Max wants to know how it feels to be tied up or just got the question if it´s possible to get out of it.

´There is no possible way that this just happened. I must´ve slept in on my desk.´ - I tried desperately to find some logic in it.

“What´s wrong?” – asked Max as if nothing has happened. “Are you ok? You look a little pale.” – he continued after some moments of silence.

“I-I… y-y-you – W-w-wha…” I stammered. Completely unable to get some words together, let alone sentences.

I knew I won´t be able to get any clear thoughts at the moment, so I tried to calm down and analyse the situation before the situation would get even more awkward. I focused on the pile which Max had spread out in the middle of my room about two minutes ago. There wasn´t just a bit of rope, maybe a handkerchief and a few scarfs you would expect an 11-year-old could have gathered to play some silly games. There were tons of white high-quality ropes, some black silk scarfs, chains in different lengths, at least 2 pairs of real handcuffs (one with a chain, the other hinged), even one pair with a long chain maybe ankle cuffs, but I wasn´t sure and at least a dozen padlocks. It was still dumped in a pile, so I couldn´t see everything.

He watched me closely for a few seconds as I stared at all the stuff while trying to catch myself again. He started to smile in a way I couldn´t interpret, signalling me to do or say something.

“W-What is this?!” – I replied, still nervous.

“It´s nothing to eat if you thought so.” He started, waited for a second, then continued “It is used to tie people up. I thought you would know that?”

The last part scared me. He thought I would know that? Of course, I did but how does he know? I mean it´s quite clear what handcuffs are for. What scared me was the way he said it and the way he looked at me. Did he somehow find out that I´m into that kind of stuff? That I wanted to play tied-ups again? That I´ve played these kinds of games when I was younger? Or much worse, has he seen what´s on my phone?

I slowly reached for my pocket to check if my mobile was still there and to rule out that he had it. I was relieved to find it there, at least for a moment because he was about to shock me even more.

“Don´t worry. Your secret files are still safe.” – he said without any facial expression.

´Lucky me´ - I thought for a moment. Then it dawned on me.

“M-my secret files? W-what? What are you talking about?” – I stammered, still hoping it was just a joke because he saw me reaching for my phone.

“Oh c´mon. It´s no use and you know that. I suspected it for quite a time. The way you looked at me, especially at my arms and legs when I was wearing shorts and T-shirts.” – he made a short break, then continued. “I wasn´t sure, so I tested you a few times and moved my hands behind my back, crossed my legs when watching cartoons and at one occasion even lay down in a way that should have reminded you on somebody hogtied. While doing that I had always something prepared to see what you are doing. To see if you would watch me the whole time, the cartoon or just mind your own business. I know, I know. That´s not a proof that you are into that kind of stuff but I just needed to find evidence, and I did.”

While he was explaining all this, which, to my shame, was true I had only one thought: ´Why, for god's sake, isn´t there a big hole in the ground where I can just disappear, forever!´ But he wasn´t finished and I knew what was coming next, the evidence.

He continued: “Remember about 4 weeks ago? The last time you had to watch me?” - I nodded in shame and silence after his rhetorical question – “As I ac-ci-dentally tripped and poured your whole coffee onto your shirt?” – a proud grin appeared on his young face as he emphasised the word accidentally in an extra slow and mocking pace. By now I must have been red as a tomato, still unable to say anything. But he wasn´t finished. “It wasn´t an accident. After you found yourself trying to save your favourite shirt in the bathroom, I took your phone from the table where you left it in a hurry. To my surprise, it wasn´t password-protected and the folders were also easy to find. I mean you called them ´uninteresting stuff´ so there was no doubt there would be interesting stuff in it, right? So, Mark, should I continue or do you give up now?”

There I was defeated. There was no way to fight back or try to hide it.
“Ok, ok, it´s enough… stop... please. What now? What do you want? Do you want to blackmail me? Want to tie me up to have the house all by yourself for the weekend?” – I was shouting at that time, knowing that I was screwed. So why hold anything back?

“Hey! Take it easy!” – he tried to calm me down again – “I want you to tie ME up.”

And there it was, my brain short-circuited again…

Ok, I need a break by now. My story is progressing slowly but I want to make it feel real even if it´s completely fictional. I´m trying to make the most out of the dialogues between those two. Eventually in the next part the tying begins. I want to continue the story for a while and re-use those characters for more stories later, so I´m trying to develop them piece by piece. I have to admit that I´m struggling with the speech/quotes by now and I don´t know how to solve that by now. Anyway, there will be a next part soon.
Last edited by Killua 2 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

That chapter was brilliant. Really well written. I was reading in anticipation and the twist at the end truly delivered. Great work

Banner by Bondagefreak
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Part III

Before I´m going to continue I will give you a short summary. I´m a 20-year-old student who has some big issues motivating myself to stay focused on studying for my 2nd attempt exam. While my mom is out for the weekend my little neighbour, Max, who often gets babysat by me just dumped a whole mountain of tie-up stuff into my room. He said it would be meant to motivate me to stay concentrated on my studies. But even worse, he discovered that I´m into tie-up games and the worst part of it, he found my secret folder on my phone. You think I´m screwed? I thought it too when he suddenly announced that he wants me to tie HIM up.

My mouth must´ve fallen open wide enough to let a whole train use it as a tunnel right through my head. Also, my disbelief must´ve been so funny to let him fall backwards onto his bottom in laughter. I couldn´t believe what I´ve just heard. He gathered enough information and evidence to probably destroy my whole life but instead he asks me to tie him up? And there we are again my brain just switched off.

“Mark? Mark?! Maaark!” – he tried to get my attention.

It took a brief moment until my brain some kind of rebooted and I was able to respond to him still calling my name. “Yeah, I´m here” – I responded as if I was at school, but still not realizing what actually happened.

“Mark? Are you still with me? You look like you´ve seen a ghost.” – he said in a taunting tone.

“I can´t believe what just happened, so yeah maybe I´ve seen a ghost or at least heard one.” – I answered him slowly coming back to my senses.

“May I repeat it then? And better explain it too?” – he asked while he was sitting next to this giant pile of tie-up stuff. I nodded, wanting him to continue. “We know each other quite a time now, so you should know that I would never use this little secret of yours against you. I just wanted to tell you that you don´t have to hide it anymore, at least not in front of me. So just keep calm, sit down and listen, ok? You´ve been standing there all the time like if someone has switched off your power button.” – he told me in a calm voice.

So I did as I was told got a little bit closer and sat down in front of him close to the pile of ropes and other stuff. He continued his explanation: “Where should I start? Hmm…? I guess you should know everything. Last week your mom called my mom and asked for me, she said she needed my help with something. She explained that she is really worried about you and your exam and even if I´m only an 11-year-old she believes that I know you better than anyone else. So she ended up asking me if could do something to help you pass that exam. A few days later I told her that I had an idea but it would be necessary that it´s only you and me and nobody else around.” – at this point, I stopped his explanations and asked him how it should help me to concentrate on my studies if I would tie him up.

“Let´s make a game out of it” – he proposed. “You have to learn one chapter, after that you are allowed to take one item out of this pile and tie me up with it. We are going to repeat this as long as you want, for as many chapters as you want. I know that you wouldn´t lie to me and you would never do something which would harm me. I trust you and I want to help you, so what do you think?” – with that, he finished his explanation and left it to me to decide what to do now.

I understood his idea and of course I would´ve loved to tie him up straight away even if I had to learn for my exam as some kind of price but I still had questions. So we ended up talking a while about it. To summarize it: My first question was whether he really agrees to be tied up. I wanted to get sure he isn´t doing that just because of me, no hard feelings and so on. He told me that he is some kind of a pro, whatever that meant, and would´ve no problem being tied up even for longer periods of time.

My second question was how he knew that I really wanted to tie HIM up and not someone my age. His answer again surprised me, but this time I was more relaxed because there was no reason to hide anything from him anymore. He told me about a specific forum where he found a story that described a boy his age, who looked exactly like him with the same background as him but the difference was that this boy got tied up by his neighbour who babysat him regularly. Yeah I know, maybe it wasn´t the best idea to write a story about him that described him perfectly but who could guess that he would find that story. But this helped me to understand that he is somehow also into this kind of stuff. Ok, maybe I should´ve guessed it when I saw that amount of professional tie-up equipment.

Of course, I asked him where he got that stuff because it should be quite expensive. He told me that he can´t talk about it so I had to accept it that way. (Authors note: But I will tell it in another story someday)

At the end of our conversation, I asked him about further rules especially when it comes to untying him. The rules were quite simple: First, after each chapter, I´m allowed to choose one item to tie him up or add to his restraints and he is strictly forbidden to interfere with my decision. Second, he isn´t allowed to untie any of his bonds or escape at all until I´m finished with learning. Third, after I´m finished he has to stay tied up for further 15 minutes, within those 15 minutes I´m allowed to tease and torture him as much as I want to. Fourth and last, after these 15 minutes, he is allowed to untie himself or at least to try to escape.

“And what is if you can´t get out?” – Of course, I had to ask this.

He looked a little bit puzzled and told me in a way as if I was as stupid as some old piece of bread “Then I´m stuck.”

“Of course you´re stuck if you can´t get out but what happens if you´re stuck??” – I asked him, explaining my question a little bit more.

“I don´t know, that´s up to you. When I´m stuck I can´t do anything against it and it means I wasn´t good enough to escape, so you can decide what you want to do to me. It´s totally up to you how long you keep me restrained and what happens to me. I would be completely helpless and under your control for as long as you wish and would´ve to accept whatever you are going to do. Quite easy, isn´t it? Oh, and of course, I wouldn´t complain about it later. When I can´t get out it´s all my fault, no hard feelings!” – he explained as if these rules were the most normal thing in the world.

It was about 4pm when our “learning game” started. I knew it would be a little bit unfair because the first 3 chapters were really short so I asked him if this was ok with him or if we should treat these first 3 chapters as one chapter. He told me that the rules are the rules and each chapter means each chapter. I went to my desk and started working, while he sat down on my bed.

I want to describe my room here first. You can skip this part if you want to. Don´t worry it won´t take long because there is not much to describe. My room is medium in size. The doorway is in the middle of the wall. If you´re standing directly at the door, my bed is on the right side facing away from the right wall. The wall opposite the Door has 2 windows, the right one where you can find my bed and the left one where you can find my desk in front of it. On the left side is my large cabinet wall and even more on the left I have a small closet (I don´t need it but it´s perfect to keep someone out of the way if necessary).

After 10 minutes the first chapter was done and the fun part started eventually. I went to the pile of equipment and had to decide what I wanted to use first. Which is pretty hard if you have such a large variety of items to choose from. On the one hand, I wanted him completely helpless and unable to escape but on the other hand, I didn´t want to upset him by making an inescapable choice. As if he would´ve known what I thought at that moment, he told me to choose freely and to stop worrying about him, he would be fine.

“Oh, you asked for it, you get it” – I told him and picked up the pair of handcuffs with a usual chain in between the cuffs. After I picked them up I saw some kind of keyring in between the ropes and untangled it from them. There were a lot of keys dangling from it probably for those different cuffs and all those locks.

“Keep them somewhere safe or I might steal them to escape at the end of our learning session.” – he taunted with an evil smirk across his face. ´He is really looking forward to being at my mercy without any chance to escape, isn´t he? ´- I thought to myself, slid those keys into a front pocket of my jeans and started my way across the room to where he was sitting on my bed.

Finally, I stood in front of him and asked if there was anything left for him to do before he would become my prisoner. He told me he had already used the bathroom and there was nothing else to do when he suddenly got an idea. He ordered me to turn around because he wanted to change first.

When I was allowed to turn back I was again surprised. He stood in front of me just wearing a pair of dark grey boxer briefs but nothing else. I wanted to ask but he stopped me: “I know what you want to ask me and I know that you want to see me like this. Don´t forget I´ve read your story and I ended up shirtless, without socks or just in underwear in every chapter of it, mostly to get tortured in some way. So stop talking and start tying me up!”

Starting a discussion would´ve been pointless so I ordered him to turn around and put his hands behind his back. He did as he was told and ended up with his wrists firmly cuffed behind his back. I could´ve been more creative but I was only allowed to choose one item so I couldn´t start anything more complicated, also it was our first tie-up game so I wanted to start easy on him (and make it even harder at the end).

“That was the first one. Now go back to work you have no time to enjoy my situation.” – he snorted as if he was in charge. I agreed to the rules so I had to go back to work but on the other hand, he could do nothing about it.

“Not in that tone young man! Or I have to punish you!” – I announced proudly, visibly amused to have him, at least partly, at my mercy.

“We had an agreement!” – he shouted, but his voice started to sound a little bit more unsure than before. I really enjoyed it but I didn´t want to risk our little game at the beginning so I told him that I would keep my promise but he should learn his new place and change his tone or I would´ve to take a break to help him learn it. “And you don´t want to be the reason for me to stop learning just to educate you, right?” – was the last thing I told him before I got back to work. I really started to love this.

It would be great to know how you liked it so far and if you have any suggestions?
Last edited by Killua 2 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

fantastic chapter...

wow... i wanna have a neighbour like max.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]Killua[/mention] don't change anything. I think it’s more about the content then how it’s written. Be confident in your writing and readers will notice it. I am really enjoying the story and it’s paced perfectly great job

Banner by Bondagefreak
Paris_bondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Paris_bondage »

Your story is great. The idea of your friend asking you to tie him up when everyone expects the opposite is brillant.
Can't wait to read more.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Again thank you very much for your comments. It took a while but here is part 4:

Part IV

When the last part ended, Max had just been handcuffed behind his back wearing only his boxer briefs. Furthermore, I told him to watch his tone or I would take a break to teach him how he should behave in his situation. I just wanted to tease him a bit and to show him that he is at my mercy.

I needed only 15 minutes to finish the second chapter (I told him that the first 3 chapters would be very short, but as you know he insisted that this would be part of the rules) so it was about 4:30 pm when I started searching for the next item to tie him up with it. During that 15 minutes, he just sat on the edge of my bed doing nothing but tucking at the cuffs every now and then. I found even more interesting stuff in the pile like a pair of thumbcuffs and some kind of dog collar (which definitely wasn´t meant for dogs) and again I wondered where an 11-year-old could get all this stuff. I felt like playing some kind of treasure hunt looking at all these things.

“How long can it take to decide on something??” – Max complained impatiently reminding me to hurry up.

“It´s too much, I can´t decide”. – I told him which was a lie. I knew exactly what I wanted to use but pretending to need more time to decide gave me the opportunity to take a more detailed look at him (I couldn´t while concentrating on studying the chapters). Also, I really enjoyed inspecting all this tie-up stuff and imagined how I would tie him using it. He grew even more impatient as you could tell by hearing the rattling of his handcuff chains.

“Ok-ok, I´ve found something, just don´t get too impatient. I´m going to tie you soon enough.” – I said, picked up the hinged handcuffs and moved in his direction.

He looked questioningly at my decision and asked finally: “You have already cuffed my wrists behind my back. What do you need them for?”

“They are not for your wrists, silly.” – I responded in an amused tone and knelt down in front of him.

I reached for his right ankle when I noticed that something was wrong. I can´t explain it, you can name it my intuitive power if you want, but there was definitely something wrong with him. So I looked up straight into his face and there it was. I could clearly see it in his eyes. He was scared, scared of me. Even though he tried to hide it as hard as he could. I knew him just too well, so there was no way I wouldn´t notice it.

“I knew it was a bad idea” – I told him while I was putting the cuffs on the floor next to him and stood up facing away from him.

“What´s wrong” – he asked as innocently and normal voiced as possible.

“You don´t like it. You don´t want to be tied up. You told me that you want to do this and you wouldn´t mind being tied up at all. But I saw it in your face… in your eyes. You are scared, scared of me which is exactly what I was most afraid of.” – I had stopped for a brief moment before I was able to continue growing more and more emotional as I spoke “It is my fault. I should have never accepted your offer to tie you up. I knew there was no such coincidence that you of all people would like these games but I wanted to believe it. I´m such an idiot. I´m so sorry.” – I was close to tears at the last sentences thinking I was going to lose him as my little brother (again we are not related in any way but he was that close and important to me).

I wasn´t that emotional in years. Until then I was pretty sure would never get so emotional. I was a 20-year-old so it shouldn´t be possible to get that emotional, at least that´s what I thought. So I just stood there too afraid to turn around and look him in the face. I hoped the time would just jump back to the point before anything of this happened.

I just stood there facing away from him biting on the nail of my thumb, trying desperately to find a way to get out of this situation and to keep him as my little bro and closest friend. At the moment I lost the last bit of hope I suddenly felt some weight resting against my back. Max must´ve gotten up, got a step closer and leaned against me resting his forehead onto my back, his hands still cuffed firmly behind his back.

“Huh?” – I slightly yelped in surprise.

“Just turn around and hug me, big dummy” – his little voice mumbled into my back.

So I turned around and knelt down. He immediately got close and laid his chin on top of my shoulder resting his head against mine. I responded to his actions with a deep hug. We stayed like that for some moments which caused me to relax visibly.

“Big dummy, I´m not really scared of you” – he said calmly in a low voice.

“You don´t have to lie. I saw it in your eyes. You can´t hide it even if you try.” – I answered him also in a low voice.

He took a step back and looked straight into my eyes: “But I AM(!) not scared of you, at least not because you accepted my offer or started tying me up. To be honest, I really like it to be tied up and even more wanted to be tied by you. So what scared me wasn´t what you did to me… it was what you said to me earlier.” – after this last sentence his face got quite red in colour, then he continued: “I-I just misunderstood something. You just acted a bit weird after you handcuffed me, like telling me you would punish me for using the wrong tone and not knowing my place. I knew you would never harm me but… but it just happened that I got scared when you approached me with those cuffs without telling me what you are going to do to me. So it´s my fault for misinterpreting your intentions. You did nothing wrong and I´m sorry that I scared YOU with my behaviour.”

I looked a bit puzzled without any clue how to react to that.

“Are you mad at me?” – he asked in a sad voice and was now close to tears himself as far as I could see it.

“Of course not. I do not even know what I should be mad for.” – I said while I put my arms around his slender body as we fell in a tight hug again. Ok, mainly it was me hugging him because he couldn´t do that with his hands still cuffed behind his back. So we both somehow misunderstood each other which led to this strange situation.

I wanted to break the ice to get out of that kind of sad atmosphere: “So you really like it to be tied up and you wanted even more to be tied up by me, huh?” – I said in a taunting voice as I released him from my hug. His face turned bright red immediately and soon it looked like he was in the same position as me when he told me he knew about my secret.

“I-i-i… I m-mean… it´s no-not like… it´s… I… me…” – he stammered some words completely unable to build a sentence out of them.

I knew I got him good and I was glad this whole awkward situation just disappeared. Now it was only me and my little, now slightly embarrassed, Max playing together as we did it every so often, but with a game that was a bit different than usual.

He looked so cute blushing like that especially since he couldn´t hide it with his cuffed hands but I didn´t want him to get too uncomfortable with this situation so I needed to find something to say.

“Max, besides that your face has the same colour as a fire truck, I need to tell you something and want to talk about it.” - I said waiting for him to agree before I would continue.

After he nodded in agreement I sat down on the edge of my bed and signalled him to join me. He sat down next to me so I started: “I know that it can be really embarrassing and uncomfortable if someone found out about a secret of yours. Now you know how I felt when you told me about my secret being not as secret anymore as I would´ve expected it. So, I know how you are feeling right now. You told me your secret when you tried to cheer me up. I can´t be more proud of you. Therefore, I would like to make you an offer that would make us both feel more comfortable.” – while I said this, he was very focused on me and nodded in anticipation awaiting my proposal. “It´s nothing complicated. I trust you and you trust me so let´s make a deal. You know about my secret and I know about yours. So let´s make it OUR secret. You don´t have to worry about your secret anymore and I don´t have to worry about mine. Also, it could be something we can do together from time to time if you want. Some kind of our shared hobby, and nobody will ever find out about it. What do you think?”

It looked like he really thought about it even if I wasn´t sure if he got the message out of it. After about a minute he tilted his head a little and asked “So you are going to tie me up more often? Why do you make it sound that complicated?”.

´Yeah, why did I make up such a great speech if it was enough to just tell him I would tie him up more often from now on.?´- I asked myself a little bit disappointed about what he got out of my speech.

“Yeah, you could say it that way. So what do you think? Yes or no?” – I asked again hoping to find a TUG partner, finally.

“Hell yes! Of course, I would love to do this more often!” – he announced being really excited.

There is no way I could´ve received a better answer. At that point, I really wanted to continue our game.

“So, are you are ready?” – I asked him in anticipation to start again where we left off, getting him more restrained.

“What for?” – he asked

“Fulfilling the rules? I got a chapter done and you know what that means for you, right?” – I said hoping he would like to continue our game. And of course, he did.

“So you really want to continue this game? I´m so glad to hear that. I couldn´t be happier right now. You can tie me up even more if you want to. Just tie me up pretty good in any way you like. I´m curious to find out what ideas you have in store for me” – he stated. He was so happy since he knew I would tie him up more often. It seemed that he had been waiting for someone to play these games with, too. Also, it seemed that he forgot about the rules at all or just didn´t care about them anymore. I was sure he wanted to get tied up faster, but I wouldn´t grant him that wish because the rules are the rules, you know? On the one hand, I planned to tease him with that and on the other hand, I still wanted to use this game as motivation to learn for my exam.

He was still sitting next to me on the bed so I ordered him to give me his legs.

“What are you going to do to me? C´mon tell me already?!” – he stated without moving his legs. So I just grabbed his ankles and lifted them onto my lap which caused him to fall onto his back when I did it. (I was glad that I double-locked his handcuffs earlier)

“Hey!” – he complained but couldn´t do anything about it.

“I told you to give me your legs. So now I have to think about a proper punishment after that learning session and I´m sure you agree with that, right?” – I grinned mischievously as I said this, now that I was sure he wouldn´t get scared anymore.

“P-punishment? No! Don´t you dare!” – he shouted.

“What are you going to do about it, huh? Trying to run away? I´m sorry but we can´t let this happen, can we?” – with that said, I reached down and grabbed the hinged handcuffs I left on the ground right in front of us earlier. Quickly I clamped the first cuff shut around his right ankle instantly followed by the other one at his left ankle. Then, I took the key out of my jeans and double locked them. I didn´t want him to tighten them accidentally and hurt himself.

“Hey!? Not fair! They are not meant to cuff my feet. Handcuffs are used to cuff hands as you could guess by the name?!” he complained.

“Do you want to stop complaining now? Or do I have to help?” – mischievously I wiggled my fingers close at his feet while holding them at the cuffs with the other hand.

“Noooo!!! Stop!!! You can´t do that!! Don´t you dare!! Quit it! I´m going to scream for help!” – he screamed (already) trying to pull his feet away. I was really enjoying this. And I would enjoy it a lot more after I finished my learning session because I knew he can´t get out and according to the rules it´s up to me what´s going to happen to him then. I really wanted to tease him some more but I knew I had to continue my studies so I let go of his cuffed feet, which he pulled away immediately. He was giggling and panting as if I had tickled him but did do nothing. So if he freaks out like that when I´m just teasing him without even touching his feet, what would happen when I started tickling him for real? With that as additional motivation, I stood up and went back to work leaving him on his back still giggling and still lying on my bed.

I don´t want to rush this story. Somehow I started to like writing these dialogues between them (but I need to find more words for “stated”, “said”, and so on to make it a bit more diversified) and to develop this tie-up game just piece by piece. I want to describe everything without time-skipping much of it. So what do you think? Is the story progressing to slow? Any suggestions or maybe ideas what could happen next? It would be funny for me to see what ideas you have even if I won´t change my plan for the story.

As for now I´ve planned to let this story show you the whole weekend. Remember by now it´s still Friday. So there is still saturday and sunday. After that I want to write about other occasions where they play tugs together but in separate stories. I have also an idea to write about where Max got all this stuff, but I´m not sure if I would have to post that into the adult section… so I have to read the rules for this section again before I´m going to write it. I have so many ideas but just no time.
Last edited by Killua 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Don't worry too much. A famous crime-writer explained that he always used 'said' and wouldn't dream of using anything else in its place.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

I honestly hadn’t even noticed till you pointed it out. So don’t sweat it too much.

Loving the story and think you should take it in whatever way you had planned. I like the slower more detailed pace of the story and glad you don’t want to time jump.

Keep it up it’s building to be a really terrific story

Banner by Bondagefreak
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

Mark was making me angry because he has the perfect parther who offered him to be tied up and he was already regretting and even crying that he didn't want to tie Max ...

like we say un Mexico... whata pussy Max...!!! (que puto Max)

Well ... at least he understood some things about Max and he's gonna to have a friend that he can tie up for a long time.

Congrats you...!. it's a very good story
LuchoDz_007
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LuchoDz_007 »

I really like what happens in this story.

How I would like to be in Max's place.
lepangolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lepangolin »

One of the best story I've read so far. I love the relation between Mark and Max and the way you take your time describing it. Can't wait for more!
ThaliaTammy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ThaliaTammy »

Great story so far! And your english is very good (that said I am not a native english speaker too). So dont be afraid to post other chapters and stories here. I would love to read more from you! ;)
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

At first, thank you very much for all your comments (again)!
It took a while to continue my story. In RL I´m a student at university and there are some important exams in about 4 weeks. So there is not much time left to continue my story after my learning sessions. I just don´t have as good a motivator as Mark. :lol: So the following parts will take a longer time to get finished too. Anyway, it´s time for Part 5:

Part V:

The last part ended with me getting up to continue my learning session while Max was on his back (which has to be quite uncomfortable because he was still handcuffed behind his back) on my bed recovering from the experience, to get nearly tickled, while he couldn´t do anything about it. Also, it just had happened that I´ve cuffed his ankles together with hinged handcuffs (of course double locked). So moving around in my room or investigating my home was impossible to accomplish for him.

I started to learn chapter 3 while I could hear the rattling of his cuffs every now and then. From time to time I peeked to my right to see what he was doing at that moment. I tried to stay focused on my studies as I promised but I was just too intrigued to see what he was doing while he was cuffed like that.

It was really amusing to watch him. At first, he tested his new ankle restraints. He kicked them carefully so he wouldn´t hurt himself, of course, it was no use. Then he sat up, so he wasn´t laying on his hands anymore and started to test the new movement range of his feet. Surely they limited his movements pretty well. He couldn´t move his ankles apart at all. Also, it seemed to be quite hard to move them closer together because those cuffs had no chain but they were hinged. So he could move them a little bit closer, which changed the angle of the cuffs that encircled his ankles and would get really uncomfortable maybe even painful at some point. After he figured there would be nearly no movement possible to get his ankles closer together or further apart, he tested his ability to walk. I was relieved to see him testing it without getting up. So he just moved one ankle a little bit forward while the other remained at the same place. I made his cuffs tight enough, so he couldn´t get them off but left enough room for him to move his ankles that way. The cuff would just move around his ankle without biting into his skin.

He knew that he couldn´t get anywhere like this, at least not fast, so he struggled onto his side and started watching in my direction. Also, he found out that he couldn´t rest his ankles onto each other, it would be too uncomfortable. So he kept them some kind of in front of each other. Also, it occurred to him that there was another problem that influenced his comfort a lot. With his hands cuffed behind his back, he couldn´t use them as support or cushion as you would normally when you want to lay on your side (without a pillow). So he struggled to get into a sitting position again and used a combination of pushing with his hands and pulling with his cuffed legs to shift himself from the bottom of my bed to the top where he could rest his head on my pillow. All this testing and moving around seemed to be quite exhausting for him. He even started to sweat slightly and I heard him breathe a bit louder than his usual breathing.

It was very fascinating to watch him move around but there was one thing I wanted to see even more than that. I wanted to see him being unable to move around at all. But therefore I needed to finish the next chapter which raised some motivation inside myself again. Chapter 3 was a short one too but still longer than the first two chapters. It took about 25 minutes to finish it. Because of the little incident (see the last part) it was about 5:20 pm when I finished the third chapter.

When I finished it I got up and shouted over to Max “Hey Max, are you still awake or do you need some motivation to get yourself ready for the next stage of your imprisonment”.

“So what´s next? But I guess there is not much left for you to do to me. You already cuffed my ankles and wrists. You still have ideas?” – he asked. He´s such a cute and innocent 11-year-old kid, so I guessed he can´t imagine how many possibilities are left after (only) cuffing his ankles and his wrists. By the way, I was wrong but I wouldn´t find out how much he already knew about that stuff for a really long time. (Authors Note: I´m going to tell the story where Max got his supplies and knowledge another time. Stay curious about it.)

´So what should I use next to restrain him further?´- I asked myself as I knelt down next to our pile of tie-up stuff. I had a lot of ideas about what I wanted to try, even some crazy ones like hanging him upside down but it´s quite hard when you are only allowed to pick one further item. Also, our rules said I could take another item to restrain him more but nothing about removing restraints and applying them in another way. I thought that would be unfair and also wanted to have a little challenge to just apply more and more after each chapter, so I would be forced to get creative after some time. If he would ask to get tied in a completely different way I would consider it, after a little bit of negotiation of course.

His hands were cuffed firmly behind his back with handcuffs (with a chain), his feet were cuffed with hinged handcuffs, so how could I tie him up more with only one other item without removing the cuffs. My problem wasn´t to have no ideas, there were just too many possibilities. I could´ve used the thumbcuffs to cuff his thumbs or toes, a knotted scarf or handkerchief to gag him, a scarf to blindfold him, the collar to tease him a bit, a long rope to tie his elbows or knees, a chain to lock him to something else. There were too many possibilities but only one item to choose. I wanted to use everything on him but what should be the first step?

I got an idea: ´First, he shouldn´t be able to move around and after that, I can start using things to tease him a bit. So how to prevent him from moving around? Just put him into a strict hogtie!´- I thought.

But what should I use to accomplish that without giving him the opportunity to get out of it after the learning session? ´If I use rope, he could untie the knots later because I would have to attach it to the handcuff chain which would be in reach of his fingers. If I would use the legcuffs, the hogtie wouldn´t be strict enough. The thumbcuffs can´t be connected to his hinged handcuffs, at least not in a good looking way. So the only other option is a chain but I need to use locks. But wouldn´t it be unfair to force me to use 3 of my choices just to use one chain? It´s impossible to use a chain without locks!´- I tried to find a solution.

So I ended up asking him if locks would count as an item because it´s impossible to use chains without them. I hoped he would allow me to use at least one lock per chain, which would be fair. To my surprise he said I could use as many locks as I want, they were no items. Big Mistake! Do you know what you can do with one chain and a nearly unending amount of locks?

So I took a medium length chain (about 1,5m / 5ft) and 3 padlocks from the pile and walked towards him. I saw him getting nervous in anticipation of what I would do with the chain. He watched me closely approaching him. His view constantly changed between me and the chain. He closed his hands nervously to prevent them from shaking slightly. I was sure he didn´t want me to notice how excited he was.

He told me earlier that I should tie him “pretty good” and that´s exactly what he was about to get when I arrived.

“It looks like you are waaaay too comfortable right now. We should change that, shouldn´t we?” – taunted, then asked him to get off of my bed and to lay down on the floor in front of it at the lower end of the bed (the top end is against the wall). That way I would be able to watch him from my desk. He used his technique of pushing with his hands and pulling with his feet in order to shift his butt to the lower edge of the bed. It was quite funny to see him struggling to get into a sitting position first. After he reached the edge, he lowered himself down on the ground and was sitting against the bedframe when he asked “And now?”.

“Lie down on your belly with your feet pointing towards the bed.” – I commanded.

It took him a while to figure how to do it and ended in toppling over after he achieved a kneeling position. He whined in pain when he fell face-first onto his stomach.

“That was probably the worst way to do it.” – I taunted and couldn´t stop myself from laughing at his predicament.

“Ouch that hurt, it´s not funny at all!” – he complained

I ignored his complaints and ordered him to bend his legs as much as possible.

He asked “what for?” but in the way he said it, it was obvious that he knew exactly what for. But he tried to hide it so I played along and told him “You´ll see.”

I bent down and slid the first padlock through the middle chain-link of his handcuffs added one end of the chain and shut the padlock, connecting the chain to his handcuffs. For a brief moment, I hesitated to consider how close I should connect his hands to his legs. I didn´t want to hurt him or get him too uncomfortable because he would stay like that for a longer period of time. Until today I don´t know how he achieves it to somehow read my thoughts, because in that tiny moment I hesitated he said: “Don´t worry, I can take it. Just give me your best shot!”. So I did. I took the other end of the chain and put it around the hinged handcuffs on his feet and pulled hard. The chain between his hands and feet got shorter and shorter. When his shoulder blades were forced closer together and his back arched slightly backwards he started to whine. I knew that it was probably too much but he wanted my best shot, so he should get my best shot. I completed the round of chain around the hinged handcuffs and connected two links of it with the next padlock. At that moment it was impossible for him to get his feet further away from his hands. His arms were very taut, you could see his shoulder blades forced out and his hands touched his feet permanently.

“Ouch! That´s really tight!” – he exclaimed and added “I don´t know if can take that. It´s really uncomfortable!”

“You asked for it and I´m not finished yet. I have another lock” – I responded some way cold-hearted.

“What for!!? I´m gonna break in half if you make it even tighter!” – he shouted.

“You´ll see!” - I just repeated myself from earlier and took the leftover of the chain at his feet, which was quite long because the part that connected his limbs was really short, wrapped it around a leg of my bed and locked it there. Now he couldn´t even move away from the bed. To be honest, I made it so tight that he couldn´t move at all. It was too much and he was really uncomfortable but I just didn´t realise it back then. Now I think he just didn´t want me to think he´s some kind of a wimp so he tried to bear it, but you shouldn´t forget that I used real handcuffs without any padding. I didn´t notice how much it must´ve hurt to be pulled back that much. His back was arched so much, that he could only lay his forehead on the floor, he couldn´t even touch the floor with his chin. I was just too amazed by the view that I didn´t realise his discomfort.

“I´m going back to work.” – I announced and made my way back to my desk.

“Please. Can you please give me a bit more slack?! I can´t even rest my chin on the ground.” – he whined behind my back. You could easily hear the discomfort in his voice but somehow I was in some kind of power rush and thought he would just play around. I don´t know how I couldn´t notice that I was hurting him for real. So I started to tease him even more.

“Let´s make bet.” – I announced and added “If you win, you are allowed to remove the chain. But if I win I´m allowed to choose two items instead of one after the next chapter, ok?”

Of course, he agreed and today I´m sure, back then he would´ve done everything to make it stop being that uncomfortable but back then I was in the power trip of my first real tie-up game. It was such a stupid move and now I´m still ashamed that I did that (to an 11-year-old!!!), I simply dropped the keyring on the ground about 3ft. (1m) from his face, turned around, sat on my chair and told him: “Just take the key and remove the chain, that´s all. You have time until I finish the next chapter. Have fun!”

“Please! Mark, that´s impossible!” – he shouted angrily getting more and more desperate.

I really thought he was just playing a role and told him he should stop complaining and eventually start to get the keys. I turned back to work and ignored his following desperate complaints. You could hear him moving, the chain slightly rattling and low grunting and whining noises. It took about 10 minutes when I couldn´t hear him moving anymore. I thought he must´ve given up. Another 5 minutes later it dawned on me that something was wrong. When I noticed that the noises changed into heavy crying I turned around and realised what I had done. He just couldn´t hold it anymore and broke into tears. I rushed to him as quickly as possible.

“Max! Oh shit!” – I shouted as I dashed forward.

When I arrived I realised my mistake. Making the hogtie tight alone wasn´t the problem but the handcuffs which were digging deeply into his skin. If I would´ve used roped instead of cuffs it still would´ve been an uncomfortable position but it would´ve been at least bearable. But what I did was simply torture.

“Please. Mark, it hurts.” – he sobbed.

Instantly I´ve put my knee under his chest to get rid of the pressure on his wrists and ankles. You could see his facial expression was starting to relax and hear a sigh of relief at the moment I did it. I took the keyring and desperately tried to get hold of the handcuff key to release him as soon as possible but he stopped me as I tried to insert it into the cuffs.

“Please Mark. Don´t. I don´t want our game to end like this. Please!” – he said with a shaking voice.

“Look at your hands! You can´t stay like this, I´ve hurt you and your crying.” – I responded in some kind of reflex.

“Just remove the chain for a moment. Please Mark!“ – he said as he looked up at me with such a sad expression that nearly broke my heart, his tears clearly visible on his cheeks. He even tried to block the keyholes with his hands.

´If he really doesn´t want me to remove the cuffs, I have to remove the chain instead. I can discuss removing the cuffs with him later. At least I have to get him out of the hogtie as fast as possible´ - I thought.

There were so many keys on that keyring. I had to test the different keys to find one that fits into the padlock on his wrist-cuffs. ´Why on earth does he use so many padlocks and all of them need a different key´ - I cursed in my thoughts. Eventually, I got the key I was looking for and removed the lock which was connecting the chain to his handcuffs. He let his legs drop immediately while his chest still rested on my leg. His head was just hanging low over the floor at the other side of my leg. (The chain was still connected to the cuffs at his feet and the leg of my bed.)

“Thanks. That feels so good!” – he muttered in relief.

“And now back to your handcuffs!” – I said.

“Nooo! I won´t let our game end like this!” – he sounded angry, disappointed and sad at all.

“I need to look at your wrists, there was a lot of pressure on them. It actually made you cry. I´ve never seen you cry before. It was more than just a bit uncomfortable if it made you cry. But I can´t open the cuffs as long as you are blocking the keyholes. I´m sure your wrists are still hurting but I can´t help you if you won´t let me help. So what do you want me to do?” – I tried to persuade him to at least let me look at his wrists.

“Just help me get on my knees and then put your arms around me.” – he said.

So I put an arm under his chest and helped him to get up on his knees and hugged him.

“Thank you. Just let me rest here for a while.” – he muttered warmly as if he wasn´t mad at me at all. He simply leaned against my chest, closed his eyes and calmed himself further down.

This part was a bit more extreme than originally planned. I wanted to show that you have to be careful all the time and watch closely at what you are doing. I would really appreciate it if you would leave a comment, I really want to know if it was too much or still ok.
Last edited by Killua 2 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
lepangolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lepangolin »

I really loved it, you can go on as you wish. Indeed it's harder than before but it showed them both their limits and it's not like Mark hurt Max oh purpose.
I'm really waiting for what's next! Thank you
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Another really great chapter. The hogtie sounds like it would have hurt. The tender moment when mark works out that he has gone to far and comforts Max is such a good touch.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic