Never leave your phone unguarded (M/m + short self/M, m/M, mm/m, self/m) [Completed]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Killua[/mention]
Damn! I'm trying to stretch this out as much as possible, but it looks like I'll be fully caught up sooner than later.

Until now, no scene has stood out above the other. At least, not for me they haven't.
All chapters were equally good and equally fun to read.

I've just finished reading chapters eight and nine and can now say with utter certainty that chapter nine was by FAR my favourite.

Mark learnt an important lesson about the importance of making sure to try the key to something before locking the collar/cuffs/etc around someone's neck or limbs. All turned out well, but it would've been mighty embarrassing had they been forced to ask someone's help to try and cut the bolt cutter-proof collar off of little Max's neck!

What really made chapter nine my favourite was Mark handgagging his talkative prisoner and smothering him a little :lol:
Max's ensuing realisation that he'd never felt so thrilled and so helpless before was just blissful to read.

Brilliant writing, my friend!
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Aww, poor little Max getting his face shoved in the chocolate ice cream bowl.
Serves him right for all his smartass badmouthing :lol:

Yes! I knew a collar would somehow make an appearance here.
I have to agree with Mark. Max does make a great puppy.

I do share our older protagonists confusion though.
Where the hell did Max get all this stuff!? :lol:
Yep, I guess Max learned a precious lesson to be more careful using his big mouth again because it might be going to backfire at him. But at least, Mark cleaned him up again :lol:

Where did he get all his stuff? There is a tiny hint in chapter 10, I guess it was chapter 10... maybe it was 11? (I should have used names for the chapters additional to the numbers)
I already planned 4 other stories that I'm definitely gonna write, featuring either both or just one of them. Also I planned 1 story I'm probably going to abandon because it would be a bit too harsh. And I already got an idea for a story, but haven't decided if I should really write it, which should feature how Max got all this stuff and would feature some really important lessons about dangers in trusting people you don't know that well. Mark already mentioned it, they have a lot of money but he doesn't get THAT much pocket money to buy all this.
bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Damn! I'm trying to stretch this out as much as possible, but it looks like I'll be fully caught up sooner than later.
Well, if you want to catch up it might happen that I'm quicker in finishing the story. :twisted: I started to write the new chapter today. It's planned to be short one, but I know myself... so everything is possible. After that, I start writing the last chapter.
bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Mark learnt an important lesson about the importance of making sure to try the key to something before locking the collar/cuffs/etc around someone's neck or limbs. All turned out well, but it would've been mighty embarrassing had they been forced to ask someone's help to try and cut the bolt cutter-proof collar off of little Max's neck!
Somehow my story and some of the future one's happen to have a little warning/teaching undertone :lol: I try to keep that running to show what can go wrong, where to be careful, and what shouldn't be done at all (the final chapter will feature that even more than the others)

Thank you again for all your great and detailed comments, buddy. They are really appreciated!
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Okay, I'm all caught up here and my first response is a hearty WOW. For a non-native English speaker's first bondage tale, this is totally amazing. You've managed to develop a couple deep and believable characters, both of whom have a full backstory, and you made us care about them.

Your storytelling skills are top notch, and your english is better than most natives. If you can't tell, I am totally impressed (and I'm obviously not the only one).

Thank you for sharing this with us!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

MaxRoper wrote: 2 years ago If you can't tell, I am totally impressed (and I'm obviously not the only one).
Definitely not the only one 8-)

Slowly catching up to this (and many other tales) myself, but I think it's safe to say a lot of us were impressed not only with the quality of [mention]Killua[/mention]'s writing, but also with his ability to infuse so much life and realism into little Max and his older friend Mark.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Well… ehm… I planned on publishing that part a lot earlier but had so much to do that I just didn´t find any time to continue. And when I had the time I was either too tired or didn´t find any good idea how to describe what I had planned for that part. I´m sorry that I kept you waiting for that long. I guess I´m repeating myself, but again, thank you a lot for all your kind comments. Your comments are really motivating me to continue and even influenced the story a little bit at some points. You all deserve Max´s favourite, a little cuddle evening. So, just feel yourself getting cuddled for all your nice comments.

Oh and… ehm… maybe I got a tiny tiny tiny bit carried away… let´s just say that part is a bit longer than usual. (But I guess therefore the last will be a little bit shorter) Here is part 15:

Part XV:

Honestly… that wasn´t fair and not planned like this. I was the one who was supposed to get a bit more well-deserved sleep. Now I´m the one who is awake since 7 o'clock in the morning and carefully watching Max (and still holding his hand) for already 3 hours to make sure he is alright while he is still tied in that complicated hogtie… sleeping like a rock.

As a small reminder, I explain his bindings again (after all, the last part was a while ago): Max was still tied in a hogtie only wearing his dark blue briefs. Therefore, his wrists were tied together (palm to palm), his arms were tied close together at the elbows (they nearly touched), his arms were tied to his torso at the elbow bindings and wrist bindings. His legs were tied at the ankles, above and below the knees and at the upper thighs. His thumbs and big toes were cuffed with thumbcuffs each. The hogtie rope was tied from his ankle bindings to his wrists, where it was just looped around the cinch and then connected to his elbow bindings where it was knotted. From the elbow bindings, it was connected to one of the rings of his collar and knotted there and finally led from the collar back to his ankle bindings where it was knotted again. So, when he pulled his legs he would basically cinch his wrists a little tighter, pull at his elbows and pull at his collar at the same time. There was no way he could free himself. To get sure, I even taped all the knots with duct tape. Finally, he was blindfolded with a black dense silk scarf, gagged with a ballgag and I had pushed foam like earplugs in his ears.

At about 10 am I decided he was tied up like that long enough. He was still sleeping (or at least relaxed to a point where it looked like he was sleeping) but also he kept holding my hand. I removed the blanket but got no reaction from him, so I wanted to wake him with a quick tickle attack on his defenceless feet. Since he was still holding my left hand, I moved my right hand close to his tied feet but hesitated before I reached them. I couldn´t do that… it seemed just mean to wake him like that. He looked so relaxed and slept so peacefully, his little chest moving rhythmically to his breathing and he only moved a little bit from time to time when he shortly woke up right before he drifted off to sleep again, maybe he just tested his bonds now and then.

So, I decided to wake him in a more careful manner. I slowly placed my hand on his forehead and stroked his hair all the way over his head over and over again until he slowly started to wake up. “Mmph?” - he asked, even though I don´t know what exactly he wanted to ask… but it sounded like a question. I rested my hand for a brief moment longer on his forehead before I slowly pulled out his right earplug and calmly asked “Slept well?”.

“Mmph mmph.” - he replied, nodding his head.

“Ewmph gphoph.” - he complained, lifted his head from a wet spot at the mattress and tried pushing himself more into my direction. It was interesting to see how much effort it took for him to move away from his current spot. The way I tied him left him little wiggle room. He couldn´t use his arms as help and the hogtie made it difficult to move his legs much. When I noticed he wasn´t able to get away, I decided to help him and just pulled him closer. “Phanphs Marph” – he thanked me.

Over those three hours, he created a large wet spot by drooling from time to time. I knew he hated it to lie in his own drool but he endured it well over such a long time without complaining, not even one time. I was also impressed by the fact that he could take the ballgag for that long. After all, he was wearing it for already 3 hours. His jaw must´ve started to feel extremely sore. And it did already hurt him. I could see it in the way he tried to bite down on the ball, push it or close his mouth around it repeatedly accompanied by some little grunts.

Normally, I would ask him if I should remove his gag… but… it´s Max. So, when I would ask him, he would say (or better he would “mph”) that he could take it and I should stop worrying that much. I hate it when he tells me to stop worrying about him! I should forbid him to use that phrase again! How should I not worry about him anyway? For me, he is like a little brother, so there is no way I could not worry about him.

He was still lying on his side, so I carefully pushed my hand under his head to remove his other earplug before I quickly unbuckled his gag. I threw the ballgag and the earplug over him on the other side of my bed, I had to change the sheets anyway.

I quickly gave his sore jaw a little massage to relax his tense muscles there and to get that sore feeling out again before I asked him: “Are you ok? Anything hurt?”

“Yeah, I´m fine. My jaw was a little sore but nothing I couldn´t endure and after your massage, it´s perfectly fine again.” – he replied, trying to sound as strong and grown-up as possible. He is always trying to act so brave and grown-up around me, even though there is no need to play the big boy anymore. He went through so much, there was no way I couldn´t know that he is a strong and brave young man.

“Max, you should have told me. There is no need to endure anything as long as you are here, besides my evil punishments muhahah… Just kidding. I want you to feel comfortable and to have fun. If you always take it to the point where it gets uncomfortable or even hurt then you surely won´t have fun playing these games after some time.” – I scolded him in a friendly sounding voice.

“I know, I know, I just didn´t want it to end early. And you really don´t need to wo-mmmphh!” – he answered until I quickly clamped my hand over his mouth. Because of the blindfold, he couldn´t see it coming and the tight hogtie prevented him to escape my firm grip. It was funny to see him squirm around trying to shake my hand off though. But my ropes held him as good as when I tied them.

“Max, if you ever use that one sentence again, I´m going to shove your used sports socks into your mouth and seal it in with a whole roll of duct tape! You are really important to me, so there is no way I couldn´t worry about you. So, just cut it out! That sentence is now on the list of the bad words you are not allowed to use.” – I said a bit more sternly this time, still handgagging him.

“Nomphh phmph!” – he complained which I guess, should mean ´not fair´.

“Not fair, eh?” – I said and quickly poked him in the ribs three times. “Nmmmohhhw” – he screamed and started giggling and thrashing around as much as the ropes allowed him to do.

“What about now? Is it fair now? Is it fair? Eh?” – I teased, stopped handgagging him and started tickling him all over. He burst out laughing, wiggling in his ropes. When he managed it somehow to get back on his stomach to prevent me from tickling his belly, I simply switched to his feet where he was even more ticklish. The hogtie and the thumbcuffs left him no way to escape me tickling his feet. So he had to change tactics and give in: “Stohhahahargh! Stohooopp!! Maaaahhhhrkk!!!! Pleahihihies! Ahahahaha I… I give up. I… won´t… say it… any-… more. Oh god… that was… torture. Please… do whatever you want, but don´t tickle me anymore.” – my little prisoner laughed, pleaded and gave in panting after I stopped my evil tickle attack. You see, I´m also good at discussing! I just needed some convincing arguments… but I guess he gets me back for this someday. I better hide the itching powder.

“Whatever I want? Ok, I get the itching powder!” – I said teasingly but had no intention of getting it for real, but he couldn´t know that as long as he was blindfolded.

“N-noooo, not the itching powder! Mark! C´mon, that´s unfair! I´m gonna scream!” – he started pleading with me. So, I asked him teasingly what´s wrong because he didn´t seem that impressed by the itching powder the day before.

“It´s not that it wasn´t itching… I´m just used to… not showing any reaction to these things anymore. But with you, that´s not necessary. So… keep that stuff away from me or I´m gonna pour the whole can into your pants the next time you have to stay at my place overnight!” – he answered somewhat embarrassed but then threatened me while giggling.

“You know I would get you back for that REALLY bad, right?” – I said and pulled my index finger slowly over the whole sole of his right foot from top to bottom which made him yelp in surprise. Of course, he tried to pull his feet away but was still unable to do so.

“Aaaargh! Ok, ok! Stop! Mercy! I won´t do anything!” – he giggled and panted just from that one stroke over his foot. He was really ticklish as hell.

“That´s a nice little prisoner.” – I said giggling and ruffled his hair before I added: “Ok then, time to get you out of the ropes. Can´t let you starve, can I?”

He was a bit disappointed to get freed and reassured himself that I was keeping my promise to keep him as my prisoner all day but he was also relieved that he would be able to stretch again after 3 hours hogtied.

First, I slowly removed the hogtie rope but held his legs in that position before I slowly lowered them to make sure it wouldn´t hurt him to stretch his legs after being hogtied for that long. “You know that I normally would have to use the forbidden sentence now, right? But… thank you for caring so much about me.” – he said while I carefully removed the ropes tying his legs and ankles and checking that the ropes didn´t hurt him at the same time. “I´m always there for you when you need me.” – I said and started working on the ropes holding his wrists and arms close to his torso. I had to turn him back onto his side to reach the knots which were in front of him to make sure he couldn´t reach them. “I know.” – he said while I was removing the ropes on his wrists and elbows. “Puh… that was a lot of work. Remind me to use less rope next time. It took ages to untie all of it.” – I said, leaned back and watched what he would do because I didn´t remove the tumbcuffs on his thumbs and toes and the blindfold yet.

“Ehm… Mark?” – he asked, which was answered by a simple “Yes Max?” as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

“Didn´t you forget something?” – he replied ironically.

“I don´t think I did.” – I said plainly

“Ehm… well…” – he said waving his arms behind him, to show me he was still tied with the tumbcuffs. Of course, I knew that he was still tied up… but I couldn´t resist teasing him a bit.

“Oh right! How could I forget that!” – I said, removed the blindfold and just leaned back against the headboard of my bed again and continued watching him. He turned on his right shoulder (I was still on the left side of him) and looked me straight in the eyes. His gaze was telling me “Are you completely stupid or what?” even though he didn´t say anything. I just smirked at him until he finally reacted: “That´s not what I meant, big dummy!”

I don´t know where he got that idea to call me big dummy from… hopefully, he doesn´t get the idea to call me like that in public…

“I untied all the ropes already. I´m too tired to do the rest… just do it yourself. After all, you were the one who slept all morning while I had to stay awake to make sure you are ok.” – I said chuckling a bit.

“You did what? I thought you wanted to sleep after you tied me up?” – he answered a little puzzled.

“No way I would sleep in while you are tied up like that. Way too dangerous. You were gagged, blindfolded and deaf at the same time, there was no way to alert me if something would´ve been wrong when I´m asleep. And after you panicked a little at the beginning, I decided to watch you closely all the time.” –I explained.

“Mark you really don´t-… you are really the best non-related big brother in the world.” – he wanted to say something different but decided against it when I gave him my best stern look. But that was just… waaaayyy too cute.

“And you are the best non-related little brother in the world.” – I answered ruffling his hair again.

“Ehm… would you, at least, give me the keys, so I can untie myself then?” – he asked nicely. At the beginning of our little adventure, he said he is some kind of a pro… I don´t know what he meant by that but I definitely wanted to teach him a few things you always have to take care of when getting tied up (in case that he is trying to tie himself up). So, I put the keys into his right hand and let him do.

He tried to turn the key, so it was facing the thumbcuffs, which isn´t easy when you can barely use your thumbs. He turned it in every direction and tried getting it in, but it just didn´t work. It couldn´t work… I put the thumbcuffs on him so that the keyhole is facing in the wrong direction. He could´ve tried it all day, with his thumbs cuffed behind his back there was no way to get the key into the keyhole like that. After about 5 minutes of testing and grunting, he started to get annoyed at the fact that he wasn´t even able to unlock the cuffs himself. He gave it a last try by using brute force to get out of the cuffs, lifting his upper body off the mattress before slumping down on it in defeat. “I´m stuck… I can´t get out. You win.” – he said defeated, looking at me.

“You know why you can´t get out?” - I asked and was surprised that he knew exactly what I did. “You put them on me in the wrong direction… let me guess… you wanted to show me that I can easily get stuck, in case I try tying myself up again like I did yesterday evening?”

“Yep, just getting sure you´re not getting yourself stuck in the future. But I would prefer that you ask me instead of tying yourself up anyway.” – I answered.

“I will… at least when you are available. Can we go downstairs now? I´m starving!” - he complained, so I just uncuffed his big toes and helped him to his feet. “You are really keeping me your prisoner all the time.” – he giggled when he noticed I wouldn´t untie his thumbs at all.

“Well, can´t have you running off, can I? I have a reputation to keep as your warden.” – I said chuckling.

“Ehm… I´m wearing a locked collar… I´m surely not running off like that.” – he answered laughing.

“Oh really? And I thought you wanted to wear that every day in school for fashion purposes.” – I said mocking him a bit.

“I´ll show you fashion purposes!” – he said at my comment and kicked me against my upper thigh which only ended in me catching his leg and holding it there. “Oh, you want to get tickled again? If that´s what you want, I gladly oblige!” – I said chuckling and drew my fingernail all the way over his bare sole. “NOOOOOAAARRRGHH…!!!” - He let himself fall to the ground immediately in the hope that I would let go but I continued to pull my finger slowly all the way over his sole which made him emit a high pitched scream that was probably loud enough to wake the whole town from their beds. Luckily, there was no one outside the house at that moment or they would´ve thought someone was killed in here.

Max was again turned into a panting mess lying on the ground which gave me the time to quickly coil some of the ropes and hang them over my shoulder before we headed downstairs. I helped him onto his feet and guided him to the stairs. There, I took his arm when we started walking down the stairs to make sure he isn´t falling which, of course, made him complaining about not being a baby anymore and he could walk the stairs alone and so on. But, my big baby would surely complain even more when he remembers that I will feed him his breakfast as I would do to a little toddler.

When we reached the dining room, I told him to sit down on one of the heavy wooden chairs, with 3 vertical slats in between the outer framework of the straight chairback. There, I tied his ankles and his legs right below his knees to the chair legs. With his 11 years of age, he is a little bit too small for the chairs and therefore his feet could only touch the ground with the front part of his foot right behind the toes when he sat back on the chair. Lucky for him, I´m a nice guy and didn´t tickle his feet while they were that easy to reach. After checking my knots, I uncuffed his thumbs to proceed to tie him up properly.

“Wow, you are making me feel like a real prisoner. You make sure I´m tied in some way before you undo your bonds. That´s amazing. I have no chance to escape.” – he said happily.

“You wanted it that way, right? You know you can always back out if it´s too much for you. Maybe that´s difficult after you are gagged for your ´20 minutes punishment from hell´ but you brought that to yourself.” – I remembered him on the cruel punishment I had in mind for him.

“Mark I kno-… p-punishment? R-right there was something... far back in my memories hehe. B-but you are not going to t-tickle me, right? Right? Please?!” – he said getting nervous and started prying at the knot holding his right knee against the chair leg.

“Nah! Don´t touch my knots!” – I said and playfully slapped his hand. I grabbed both his hands and tied them together in front of him with 5 turns and cinching it in between. The knot was placed between his arms as far away from his prying fingers as possible. I lifted his hands over and then behind his head and said “Don´t worry, I won´t tickle you.”. When I proceeded to tie his wrist bindings to one of the rings at his collar behind his head and from there to the upper rung of the chairback, I continued “It will be far worse than tickling muahahaha!”.

“Oh god… Is it too late to apologise to Evil-Mark?” – he said chuckling a little in nervousness.

His arms were bent and his elbows pointing upwards. To make sure they would definitely stay like that, I proceeded to wrap 5 turns of rope around his upper and lower arms and cinched it in the middle.

“Somehow my little puppy evolved into a little birdie.” – I said patting his ´wings´.

“Better be careful, that bird is good in biting with his beak.” – he said showing me his teeth.

“I thought you were hungry, but if you want to get gagged and tortured first…” – I answered teasingly which was quickly replied: “No no no no no! Please let us eat first! I´m really hungry, I´m already starving! I know you always torture your little neighbour but even such a cruel villain like you wouldn´t let his little bird starve, right?” – he said giggling making his best puppy eyes, even tilting his head as much as his arms (which were pretty much restricting the movement of his head) allowed.

“You are absolutely right. I hate little kids, especially that brat next door but I love birds!” – I answered as serious as I could but burst out laughing immediately which caused him to laugh too. I´m a terrible actor.

“Ok Max, time for breakfast! But first, I need to finish your bindings.” – I said and tied a longer rope 3 times around his waist and the chairback and another one also 3 times right above his chest and the chairback.

Then I went into the kitchen and brought him a bowl of his favourite cereal with milk, pushed him closer to the table, placed the bowl right in front of him and waited.

“That´s my favourite. I thought you don´t like them?” – he asked at my choice for his breakfast.

“I absolutely hate them. But I bought them 2 weeks ago just in case you stay over when I´m watching you at my place. Enjoy your meal.” - I said grinning. Of course, I knew there was no way he could eat that on his own. Thanks to the chest rope there was even no way to eat it like he ate the ice cream the day before.

The scene was again just too cute. He looked at the bowl, over to me, back at the bowl and back to me giving me his best ´Are you stupid´- look he could muster. “You are really as stupid as a smartphone without a battery, aren´t you?” – he said cheekily.

“What´s wrong?” – I tried to sound like I didn´t know what´s the problem.

“I can´t eat?!” – he said a little dumbstruck.

“Then learn it, you are old enough.” – I answered but couldn´t suppress giggling.

“You know exactly what I mean! Would you untie one of my arms so I can eat, please?” – he replied.

“No.” – was my rather short reply.

“Mark, come on. I even said please.” – he said, looking a bit desperate at his favourite cereal in front of him.

I had to play it a little further and just replied: “Yep, I heard that.”

“Grrr… What do you want to hear then?” – he said a little bit annoyed. It seemed like he really wanted to eat his favourite cereal. He isn´t allowed to eat them that often at home since his mom wants him to eat more healthy food for breakfast most of the time. So, mostly he gets them only on weekends, when he brought home good grades or from time to time when I was watching him at home overnight. So… maybe it was a little bit of torture that he was so close and yet so far from it.

“You know exactly what I want to hear. I´m not going to untie you.” – I said grinning mischievously.

“No way! I´m not asking for that!” – he replied.

“Say it.” – I kept pushing.

“Never!” – he kept resisting.

“You know they won´t taste if they are too long in that milk?” – I announced.

“Grrr…. Ok, ok… ehm… W-would you f-f-feed me… please?” – he stammered blushing beet red.

“Of course I do. After all, you said please.” – I said chuckling, ruffled his hair which made him growl at me again and then sat down on a chair next to him. I started feeding him with a spoon and soon we were fooling around a bit: Me making plane sounds and pretending the spoon is a plane that wanted to land in his mouth and so on. Even though he didn´t like to be treated like a baby, he was laughing all the time and it seemed like it wasn´t that bad for him. We had our fun… but in the end, more food was spilled all over his chest and lap ruining his briefs than ended in his mouth.

“Wow… next time I pack 3 times more briefs as necessary. I have to head home later and get new ones to change. Those were my last pair of briefs I brought over.” - he said while I was cleaning the table and putting everything to the kitchen.

“You packed tons of ropes and other stuff to tie you up, but only 2 pairs of underwear? You should really work on your planning skills.” – I said teasingly.

“Ehm… I didn´t plan on you making me… eh.. well… you know and then spill my whole breakfast on my second pair of briefs.” – he complained in a cheeky tone which I only replied by saying “Sorry!” and sticking my tongue out at him.

“Ok, since I ruined your underwear, I reduce your punishment to 10 minutes. 20 would have been too long anyway for what I´ve planned.” – I said heading upstairs and came back holding his ring gag.

“Oh no… why do I have the feeling that I won´t like that torture.” – he said chuckling nervously.

“I don´t know.” - I tried to maintain a completely obvious artificial sounding innocent voice.

“You really want to test out all my gags, huh? You are more like a little kid than I am. The ring gag is the last advanced gag I own… wait… I know what you are going to do… the dining room… the ring gag… worse than tickling… you are going to make me eat things I absolutely hate, right?” – he said.

“Only one… ok two. And you are going to hate its side effect more than its taste.” – I announced. But was already pondering if I should really do that. It was nothing that would hurt him… it could be barely called torture… but it was… gross… and I knew he would hate that. On the other side… he was already covered in milk and cereal, that wouldn´t make much of a difference now.

“Honey… you are going to put honey in my mouth because you know I don´t like pure honey, it tastes too sweet even for me. And the side effect is that it makes me drool all over myself which I hate too. Great torture… really creative and Mark… no backing out now. I can see when you are pondering if something could be too much for me! I´m not allowed to say that sentence, but you know what I would say now normally.” – he explained like a detective.

“Stop reading my thoughts! That´s creepy!” – I said when he again managed to know exactly what I was thinking but was simply answered by a quick “No” and him sticking his tongue out at me.

“You sure you can take that?” – I asked worriedly again.

“Mark! If something is too much I´m telling you, don´t worry. I wanted to be your prisoner and that´s part of it. And when I disobeyed Evil-Mark I earned a punishment. It´s part of the game. It would be boring if there are no punishments for me disrespecting the rules of the warden, villain or whatever role you decide to play. Now bring It on, I´m curious how helpless it makes me feel.” – he explained again. Maybe I´m really a little tiny tiny bit overprotecting.

To make sure he can´t use his elbows to stop me from feeding him some honey, I threaded a rope through the space between his left bent arm and tied it to the outer framework of the chairback. I repeated the same with his right arm. This made him really immobile.

“My regular questions first. Are you in pain, anything tingly or numb, need to pee, anything else to say before I gag you?” – I said.

“No I´m fine, but change it to 20 minutes. I don´t like the idea to get a softer treatment because you think I can´t take your original plan.” – he announced bravely.

“Max, don´t play the brave one. 20 minutes is quite a long time to be forced to taste something you don´t like. Anything else you consider as too weak as a punishment for the strongest prison gang leader Max.” – I tried warning him in a funny way… bad idea… my intention backfired on me.

“Actually yes. The great gang leader shouldn´t be allowed to see or hear the torture coming. So you definitely should blindfold him and stuff something in his ears.” – Max requested.

“Max, no! I´m not doing this. I´m not planning on torturing you for real. Don´t you remember that you were quite scared at the beginning? I had to hold your hand the whole three hours this morning.” – I protested.

“It was my first time! I´m used to it now. And as long as you promise me you stay in this room with me, I won´t panic again. Come on Mark! Please! You know that I´m going to be a pain in the neck all day if you won´t do it?” – he said and even tried to blackmail me.

I tried to explain to him that I don´t want to do it but… I finally gave in after about 10 minutes of discussion. I decided if he doesn´t want to listen, he has to experience it and find out himself that it´s not that pleasant to endure it like that for so long. It´s not like the great massage he got this morning… this time his “torture” will feel more intense. He won´t get any permanent damage from it, so he has to learn from his own mistake here.

I quickly got upstairs again and grabbed one of the black scarves and the earplugs and went back down to him. I blindfolded him and asked him to open up which he happily did. I buckled the ring gag in tightly enough so he couldn´t push it out, which is difficult anyway. The straps were slightly pulling at the corners of his mouth and would probably become quite uncomfortable after some time, but for 20 minutes it shouldn´t be a big deal. I asked him one last time if everything was alright. He nodded yes and I pushed in the earplugs. He found himself in total darkness again unable to move or prevent me from putting the honey into his forced open mouth.

Maybe he got me to agree to those 20 minutes… but I never said when I would start the timer and he couldn´t see it anyway. So, I started the timer and went into the kitchen to collect the honey, two spoons and a bottle of lemon juice. That way his torture time wouldn´t be the whole 20 minutes. It took only two minutes, but he was already nervous again, probably wondering what took me so long and why I didn´t start right away.

I decided I wouldn´t start that torture right away. Instead, I wanted to annoy him a little bit. First, I ruffled his hair to show him I was still there. Then I started poking his head and cheeks a little bit to annoy him. He tried turning his head away but he couldn´t move his body much, thanks to the chest, waist and elbow ropes that held him tightly in place. He couldn´t see from which direction I was coming so he was totally helpless. Before I would start the main torture, I decided to scare him a little. He was so scared to get tickled, that I was sure he would freak out when he believed that I would tickle him. I didn´t want to tickle him when he is that sensitive because of the lack of other senses… but he should think I would. With his raised arms and completely unprotected armpits, there was a perfect target for tickling. I just bent forward and blew some air right at his armpit. He shrieked in surprise and tried lowering his arms, which didn´t work. He just pulled at his collar and the back of the chair with his tries. When I blew some air at his other armpit he changed to begging and shaking his head violently. It sounded like “Ohw Ohw Ohw” But was meant as “No no no”.

I decided I scared him enough. There were only 14 minutes left, so I calmed him again by patting his tense stomach and chest a few times. Then the real torture started. I took the jar of honey and a spoon. I filled the spoon completely and went over to his head… it was dropping permanently from the spoon which made sure that he had to shower afterwards. His chest had honey and dried milk on it and his briefs got hit by some drops of honey too. But the main part ended in his mouth. I made sure to distribute it well over and under his tongue. He immediately tried to pull his head back, but he couldn´t get any further backwards, the back of the chair and his arms prevented any movement from his body and his head into that direction. Turning his head was no use as I held the spoon already in his mouth. He could only grunt in disgust. Strangely, he doesn´t like the taste. Normally kids like sweet-tasting things, but for him, honey was always just too sweet and without his sense of hearing and seeing it surely tasted even more intense.

But I wasn´t finished yet. While I prepared the next spoon full of honey, he tried to push it out with his tongue… well… it didn´t work. The sticky stuff didn´t do what he wanted at all and therefore some of it just ended on his chin and even more on his chest. But most of it was still sticking on his tongue and in his mouth.

When I brought the next spoon, you could already see how his mouth started to react to the sweet sensation be producing a lot of drool that was building up in his mouth. The next spoon was just covered in honey and I used it as a kind of pencil to put that nasty stuff inside of his cheeks and the top of his mouth. He was shaking his head quite violently and I had to hold it still with my other hand. But I made sure to pay close attention to his breathing to notice if something was wrong or if he couldn´t take it anymore, but he was ok. He didn´t like the taste and the amount of drool that was building up in his mouth but wasn´t panicking and it wasn´t too much for him.

When I was satisfied with the distribution of the honey, I leaned back and watched him struggling against the ropes. He was tugging in various directions and started to “look” for the knots but they were all out of reach. When he realised it was no use to try to get free or to try to get the honey out, he changed his tactics and tried to keep his drool in to prevent himself from making that feeling even grosser and ruining his briefs even more. It was interesting to see how he tried to close his lips around the ring gag as much as possible but at one point a single movement of his tongue ruined his efforts and some of it started running down at the side of his mouth which was followed by some embarrassed and disgusted grunts.

This scene continued over the last 10 minutes with me from time to time resupplying him with some fresh honey. When the timer was run out, I removed his earplugs and told him the time was up. He was greatly relieved to hear that. But… I forgot one thing… the lemon juice. After that sweet sensation, I thought a sour sensation would be a fun picture. So while he patiently waited to get the gag removed, I quickly put some lemon juice onto another spoon and put it directly on his tongue. He was struggling like mad, even coughing a bit which scared me a little but he got his composure quickly back again and put his head down to let it all flow out of his mouth... now his body and underwear was covered in milk, cereal, honey, drool and lemon juice. At that point, I decided I had to wash his underwear at my place or his mom would probably kill me.

I ruffled his hair a little and removed his gag. The first thing he said was “Water”, so I grabbed him a glass of water with a straw to let him drink first. “Thanks… ewww I´m all sticky. Everything feels gross, really everything. My whole body is sticky. That was torture for real. I can´t get the taste out of my mouth… please some more water, Mark.” – he said and I gave him another drink.

“Well, have you learned your lesson to listen to me when I´m warning you that something is a bad idea?” – I asked at which he nodded vigorously

“But what the heck was that stuff you put in my mouth at the end??! I thought you would remove the gag, that caught me completely off guard. I never tasted something that sour. My whole mouth still tastes like honey and that sour spot isn´t vanishing either.”

“That was lemon juice. It´s your fault that you didn´t ask me what the second thing was I wanted you to taste.” – I said chuckling.

“Well… I learned my lesson. I´m glad it´s over, it felt like I was enduring that for hours.” – he said relieved, still waiting to get untied.

“14 minutes to be exact. I couldn´t let you do that for the whole 20 minutes. So I started the timer before I collected the stuff and did some teasing before I started the real torture. But if you want to do those missing 6 minutes, the honey is still here.” – I admitted and said teasingly.

“No, definitely not. Never! I´m glad it´s over. Just stay away from me with that stuff! And ehm… I never thought I would say that someday…. But… thanks for going easy on me this time.” – he said blushing a little at his last sentence. He learned his lesson, so it was time to let him go.

I couldn´t resist ruffling his hair again before I untied him completely. I sent him into the bathroom to take a quick shower and gave him one of my briefs to change. It was too large for him, but it would be enough until he got his own from his room. He needed fitting underwear so he wanted to go over to get clean briefs. Therefore he dressed completely in jeans, a black t-shirt and a grey hoody (of course socks and shoes too).

I asked him if I should remove the collar in case somebody could see him outside but he refused. He said the hood from his hoody would conceal it. Before he headed over, he asked if I really needed all his stuff to tie him up during the rest of his stay because carrying everything over at once would be a bit much (and way too heavy). So, we decided to keep only the legcuffs, one pair of normal and one pair of hinged handcuffs, some ropes and some chains and locks. Everything else was packed into one of his bags so he could carry the first half today and the rest right before his mom would be back.

I still remember how badly I needed the toilet when he left, but I couldn´t resist looking out of my window to get sure nothing would happen on his way over to his house. We are neighbours, so normally nothing could happen on that short distance, but I saw how he talked to two boys on the opposite side of the road. One seemed a little bit older, maybe 13, the other one was his age. I couldn´t hear what they talked about but it seemed like he didn´t like to talk to them. He told me earlier and I read in his diary that he had no friends at school anymore, so I guessed they were just boys from his school he doesn´t like.

Now I know it was a stupid idea to give in… I should´ve waited there even if I would´ve wet myself. As I left the window, they were still talking. I hurried to the bathroom and did my business… the large and the small one which took some time. When I came back to the window they were all gone. So, I decided to sit on my desk and just wait for him to return, and I waited and waited and waited. Soon 5 minutes turned into 10 and 10 into 20. After slightly more than 20 minutes I got worried. He just wanted to leave the bag there and change into his own underwear. There was nothing that could take that long…

I quickly rushed over and found his front door unlocked. When I opened the front door, something was definitely wrong. He was always very neat… so why was his hoody on the floor right behind the front door? When I went in further, I soon found his other clothes piece by piece… his t-shirt in the hallway… his shoes on the staircase… his jeans on the upper floor. It wasn´t his style to leave his stuff randomly on the ground of his house. I was way beyond worried and started frantically searching for him, starting at his room. Nothing… but where was he? I needed a moment to think… the whole house was silent when I suddenly heard desperate very muffled cries “hmmmph hmmph…”. It came from the bathroom next to his room. I ran over and heard the running of water together with heart-wrenching cries… I quickly opened the door and froze, my face went completely pale… “MAX!!!” – I screamed and rushed over to the bathtub…
Last edited by Killua 2 years ago, edited 7 times in total.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

You are sadistic for leaving it off that way. Wonderful story!
I'm always available for roleplay! Message me on:
Telegram: @BigRedd122
Discord: BiggRedd#7217
Kik: TheBiggRedd1
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

[mention]Redman[/mention] Thanks! I need to make sure you all are reading the final part, right? :lol: I'm normally quite impatient when I read such an open end, so I'm l glad that I'm the Author and therefore know what happened to Max :P
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
ducttape1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ducttape1 »

Another big piece of a great story and aries everything fits together well and is also coordinated with older parts of the story.

I"m looking forward to the next part :D
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I can't believe you left us on that cliffhanger 🤣. Great update and was worth the wait!

I have my suspicion of what happened. And if it's what I think, I don't think Mark's gonna take to kindly it. Poor little Max.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

[mention]ducttape1[/mention] thank you. I'm glad you still like it after that long time.

[mention]Red86[/mention] Well, I planned that cliffhanger since I got the idea for the final part :lol: Now I'm quite proud that it worked that well. I'm curious, what's your suspicion? I won't reveal if your suspicion is right or wrong but I'm really intrigued to know what you think what happened. Thanks for your reading my story and commenting that regulary!
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
herbie2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by herbie2 »

What a great storie! When you continue?
Kratos
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kratos »

The ending of chapter XIV was soo wholesome and It made me eargly wait for the next chapter.
But now you pulled one enormous cliffhanger and i can't wait to see what's going to happen next (maybe how Max got ALL that equipment who knows). Keep up the good work :D
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow great cliffhanger!
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

[mention]herbie2[/mention] Thanks. I don't know. I have no time at the moment. The last part won't be so long, but I'll take my time writing it (when I finally have the time to write again) because it's thr last part and therefore should be a great ending and give me the opportunity for the many sequels and the one prequel I want to write.

[mention]Kratos[/mention] Thank you so much. Yeah, I'm kinda proud of my cliffhanger. Well THAT can't happen in the last part, it wouldn't fit the cliffhanger at all. I can say that much that the prequel which will be also a sequel (or better more a sequel with a some background from before the main story happened) at the same time is going to tell how Max got all his stuff... and will feature an important lesson about trust.

[mention]harveygasson[/mention] thank you for still following my story. I was planning the last part and that cliffhanger while I was writing part 6 or 7. So, I'm glad you like it.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago @Red86 Well, I planned that cliffhanger since I got the idea for the final part :lol: Now I'm quite proud that it worked that well. I'm curious, what's your suspicion? I won't reveal if your suspicion is right or wrong but I'm really intrigued to know what you think what happened. Thanks for your reading my story and commenting that regulary!
It's pretty much obvious that Max is being bullied. I'm guessing the 2 kids he was talking are the one's responsible. I'm also guessing they either jumped Max right after Mark left the window or as Max was going in his house. After which, they probably tied him up and left him.

That's just my suspicion. I'll patiently wait until you reveal it in the next and final chapter 😀

Kinda sad to know that the final chapter is next up. Though it's nice to know you plan to write more of Max and Mark in the future. And I definitely want to learn the little back story of how Max came by all his stuff one day!
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

[mention]Red86[/mention] thanks for sharing your suspicion! Of course, I won't tell you if you are right or wrong, you'll see it in the next part. As you said, you have to wait patiently :twisted: And just to make waiting for the next part even harder: Mark is always really caring about his little Max... but the big question is: IF Max is tied as you guessed, how did they do it so that it made Mark's face go pale? :twisted:

I'm really motivated to continue my writing right now. Whenever I read such comments, I always want to tell immediately what happened. I just have to control myself. It really motivates me to start writing right now, but I have too much to do... but maybe I find the time to, at least, start writing the next part this evening. I just hope I can get it done before the next exams, I don't want to make you guys wait too long.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

[mention]Killua[/mention] Now your just rubbing it in with the teasing 🤣. Mark's face going plae is the only thing that's got me pluzzled at the moment. As part of my suspicion I forgot to mention, Max's probably getting tormented by freezing cold water while he's bound. But is that enough for Mark's pale face 🤔

I may or may not be right about any of my suspicion. I'll be interested to see if we've got enough of the puzzle to put it all together. Though, somehow it wouldn't surprise me if you'll throw us a curveball in the next chapter, so I hope the wait isn't to long 😀

Being patient isn't something that goes well for me. Like you, I have to control myself and not spill the beans so fast. As much as I'd like to know what happened (like right now 🤣), I'd rather you take the time you need to write it. You get the next chapter done before your next exams, great! If not, we'll still be here when your exams are over!!
herbie2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by herbie2 »

Please countinue!!
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

[mention]herbie2[/mention] don't worry. I promised to continue, so I will continue. Tomorrow is my last exam, after that I should have enough time to continue my writing. ;)
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Come on [mention]Killua[/mention], you've killed us long enough with the suspension 🤣🤣

Jokes aside, I do hope we get the see the rest of this sometime in the near future!!
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I know, I know. I really want to continue, especially after I read another story which includes bullying today. I even got a little time each day and could write a little bit each day... but... I still got some serious trouble with one nerve. So writing the story is literally a pain in the ass. I can't sit down for a longer period of time at the moment, which is exactly what I need to do to continue my story. 1,5 pages (word document) are finished. This part should have an estimated length of 5-8 pages. I have to work in a sitting position and therefore know how much I hate working at the moment... and I don't want to hate writing a story. I've never planned nor expected that it would take so long for me to write that last part. Additionally, this part is EXTREMELY hard to write. I don't want to deliver a wrong image about Mark but at the same time I want to show his emotions as detailed and make them as realistic as possible. Writing those 1,5 pages took me about 2 days... before I got those problems with that stupid nerve.

I promise that I WILL write and post that final part. But I don't want to publish some rushed piece of garbage just because I'm in pain while I'm writing. It's important to me to give my story a proper ending.

Thank you guys for your patience and that you are still interested in the adventure of Max and Mark.
Last edited by Killua 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Well that's a bummer that your having nerve issues. Ive had my fair share of injuries over the years that every now and then act up (one of them is a pinched nerve) , so I can understand. Hopefully you'll get that sorted out sooner rather then later.

I can also understand you not wanting to rush the end of the story. Though I highly doubt anything you write/publish would be garbage.

Still you are slowly killing me with not knowing what happened or if any of my theories are correct 🤣.

Take the time you need, I'll be waiting to see the conclusion of this story!!
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

WOW!!

I am so glad I found this story! Your writing is absolutely incredible! I don't often find myself actually caring about characters in stories, but I legit started tearing up a bit when Mark was reading Max's Diary!

I will be sad when this story comes to an end...I don't want to say goodbye to Mark and Max!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic