Never leave your phone unguarded (M/m + short self/M, m/M, mm/m, self/m) [Completed]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Again, thank you for all your comments, they/you are keeping up my motivation to continue the story. This part is a bit shorter than the last ones, but I guess it was a good position to make a cut because I got used to the pace of Mark getting one chapter done at the begin each part.

Part VI:

The minutes went by and Max was still kneeling in front of me, leaning against my chest and doing nothing else. His hands were still cuffed behind his back with ordinary handcuffs, his ankles were tied with hinged handcuffs and the former hogtie-chain was still connecting the hinged handcuffs to one leg of my bed. Also, he was still clad only in his dark grey boxer briefs.

´So what now?´ - I asked myself.

´He wanted to help me and I made him cry. I did a great job, didn´t I?´ - I continued sarcastically in my thoughts. It was the first time I saw him cry in all those years I babysat him. I was so focused on my own thoughts that I didn´t even notice him calling my name for some time.

“Mark? Mark?! MAAARK!!!” – his voice got louder with each time he called my name until he was nearly screaming.

“Huh? What?” – I stammered as if I had just been woken up out of a deep dream. I was still hugging him gently. Though, his answer came somewhat unexpectedly:

“Thank you. I really needed that.” – he said. I knew he meant the hug and maybe the more or less quick ´rescue´ but I answered jokingly: “What? That I made you cry or the hug?”

He tried to punch me for that lame joke but of course, it didn´t work with his hands cuffed behind his back. So he just turned to nudge me with his shoulder and added: “Of course the hug you moron”. From that moment I knew he was still the same as before I had this stupid idea of putting him into this strict hogtie. I was really glad that he wasn´t too mad at me.

“Anyway, would you help me sit down again? My knees are getting stiff and I´m already really thirsty.” – he added.

“Sure” – so I helped him to sit down which didn´t work as I imagined it because I couldn´t lean his back against the bed. The chain which was still connected to his ankles and the bed-leg was too short, so he couldn´t straighten his legs. In the end, he had to sit parallel to the bed and lean against it with his side/shoulder.

Then I got up to get him a drink but I asked him first if he wanted to be untied by now. He told me he was fine and that he wanted to continue our game as if nothing had happened. He also said that there was no reason to worry about him so much, he was not mad at me and everyone would make mistakes sometimes. He is such a good boy.

So I got him a glass of water with a straw and as some kind of apology a bowl of his favourite ice cream (chocolate). When I got the water I remembered that he couldn´t use his hands but when I thought of getting him some ice cream I completely forgot about it.

“Thank you! But how am I supposed to eat that?” – he asked after he took a sip of water, waving his hands behind his back.

“Hmm…. I guess I have to feed you then.” – I answered

“But I´m not a baby.” – he said shyly.

“If you don´t want me to feed you, there is only one other option. I can put it on the ground and you would have to lick it from that bowl like a dog. So baby or dog? What do you prefer?” – I answered, trying to tease him a bit. I was pretty sure he would pick getting fed or ask me to untie his hands as long as he would need to eat his ice cream. I hoped he would ask me to untie his hands, so his wrists and shoulders could rest a bit.

“I choose dog then.” – he said which really surprised me. I made up this option as a lame joke to tease him. I really didn´t want to treat him like a pet.

“Wait, what?!” – I asked perplexed.

“I said I would choose ´dog´. If you really want to see me kneeling in front of you licking my ice cream, it´s ok for me. I know you have some strange fantasies sometimes. So if it makes you happy…” – he answered but I stopped him.

“W-what n-no that´s not… I… you… I never – “ – I just didn´t expect him to say something like that, also it wasn´t true and I didn´t want him to get a wrong idea about me. So I mumbled some words again unable to build a whole sentence out of them when he just started laughing his ass off. He even fell on his side because he was laughing so hard.

“Got ya! You should have seen your face when you tried to explain yourself. That´s too much, I can´t take it anymore. It´s too funny” – he managed to shout in between his laughs. I think I got a bit red in the face, he really got me good. I tried to tease him a bit and he just turned the tables and made fun of me. But I couldn´t let him win that easy, couldn´t I?

“Ok, there you go.” – was all I said as I placed the bowl next to him on the ground and sat back to watch him.

“W-Wait. You´re not gonna make me do that for real, aren´t you??” – he questioned in a bit unsure voice and also getting slightly red in the face.

“You always get what you asked for. So bon appétit mi lord or should I say my little puppy?” – I said which made him blush bright red. With that said, I stood up and was on my way to the door when he asked shyly: “C-Can you at least help me back on my knees? Please?”

That was just too much fun. I really had a hard time controlling myself not to laugh at his predicament. So I helped him to kneel in front of his bowl of chocolate ice cream, took a few steps back, crossed my arms and just looked at him.

He slowly bent down, careful not to tip over, got his face down and started to lick his ice cream. That was too much but to top it off I just added “That´s a good boy!” in a way you would talk to a little puppy and burst out laughing. He lifted his head from the bowl, his lower face slightly smeared with chocolate, and stared at me as if he was about to kill me. He growled at me and went back to his ice cream.

“It seems you already got used to your new role!” – I taunted, went through the door and closed it before he could answer. I was sure I didn´t want to hear his answer on this one.

I took a deep breath and got down into the kitchen where I took my smartphone and ordered two pizzas. (He always ate the same, so I didn´t have to ask him). The pizza would arrive at about 7 pm (it was 6 pm at that time) so I had plenty of time to get the next chapter done and choose the next item for my little puppy. I´m sure you can guess which one would be perfect to top off his current predicament, right?

´He´s gonna kill me for that´ - I thought to myself when I slowly went back up to my room.
Last edited by Killua 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Great little chapter. Max is gonna make a great little puppy. The banter between these two never ceases to bring a smile to my face :D
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
lepangolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lepangolin »

Great, great continuation, I'm really hooked and can't wait for more! Thanks
bosoj_o
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bosoj_o »

Very nice story. Don`t stop.))
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Again, thank you very much for your comments. They are really helping me to see if I´m still on the right way. If you find some issues in the way I´m telling the story (also if I´m doing the same grammatical mistake again and again) or if I´m suddenly changing the way of storytelling accidentally, just let me know. I always want to improve my writing and as many of you said before, this can only happen by writing more and therefore I need to know if there are greater issues. But now, let´s continue the story:

Part VII:

I went back to my room but opened my door only a little to peek inside. I wanted to see what he was doing at that moment, but he noticed it immediately. He was still bent down licking his ice cream out of the bowl but got his face out of it at the moment he noticed me.

“I know you are there! If you want to see a poor little boy chained to a bed, forced to kneel in front of a bowl and eat out of it like a dog because someone also cuffed his hands behind his back, then you are at the right place! Just come on in, the show is amazing!” – he said in the voice of an excited moderator.

Ok, it seemed he was a little bit mad at me or annoyed or just wanted to be funny. But how to react to this? Just play along? Untie him? Ask him what´s wrong? After some pondering, I decided to play along. He gave me such a good opportunity, so I just had to use it, right? Also, it was his decision that got him into this predicament and he never asked me to untie him, he even asked me to keep him tied. So I opened the door and marched in as if I were visiting a circus.

“Oh what a great show. Oh wow, what a rare creature! It´s a pity, I forgot my camera! May I be allowed to pat it? I hope it´s not gonna bite me.” – I said in an exaggerated voice.

His facial expression was priceless. It was a perfect “for real? Are you serious??”-expression. But neither did he respond on that.

“It seems that this rare creature is a tame one! I just have to pat and cuddle with it! – I exclaimed further.

“Don´t you dare! I´m not a dog, neither I´m a circus animal! I´m gonna bite you if you try to.” – he said.

“You´re talking again, nice! But hurry and finish your ice cream, I ordered pizza for 7 o´clock!” – I answered.

“I love pizza, thank you!” – he exclaimed and went back to his ice cream. At this point, there was about half of the bowl left.

If you see a boy with his lower face in a bowl of ice cream, you can´t withstand doing this one thing, can´t you? I´m not the only person who thought of doing this, right? So I sneaked closer and closer and just knelt in front of him. Either he didn´t notice or he didn´t care about it. At least until I put my hand on top of his head and pressed his lower face into the rest of his chocolate ice cream, so his lower face was completely smeared. He grunted and “mmphed” into his ice cream instantly.

“Youuu!... You are sooo dead! When I get out of this… I´m gonna kill you! – he shouted.

Meanwhile, I fell onto my back and was rolling around in laughter.

“That´s cold! And sticky… and gross! Arrgh! Clean it up! Now!” – he shouted angrily.

“Now? I don´t want to clean your face twice. Finish your ice cream, I´m going to clean you afterwards.” – I said.

“What the… No! You can´t leave me like that!” – he responded while a drop of ice cream dripped from his chin back into the bowl.

I took the keyring out of my pocket and let it dangle in front of his face and said: “I guess I can. Now be a good boy and finish your ice cream or do you want me to leave your face like this all evening?”

He growled at me, bent down again and continued eating his ice cream with his hands still cuffed behind his back and his lower face full of ice cream. In the meantime, I went back down into the kitchen and grabbed a rag and a warm bowl of water to clean his face (I didn´t want to untie him). When I came back he was nearly finished, there was only a quarter of it left. I sat down on the ground in front of him, placed the rag and the bowl next to me and watched him for a while until he finished his ice cream.

“Oh you´re done.” – I said at the moment he finished it.

“Yeah, thank you for the ice cream, but I really need to clean myself now.” – he answered.

“You can try but I don´t think this is working. So let´s play this game again. Do you want me to clean your face or do you want to use the bowl of water like a dog?” – I said.

“Considering what happened the last time, I choose you to clean my face. I don´t want to be treated like a puppy anymore.” – he responded, which was a little bit disappointing because I already started to like the idea of my little puppy Max.

“What a pity, I really liked you as my little puppy” – I said in a voice that sounded very disappointed.

“Okay, let´s make a deal then” – he stated and continued: “We both know that at the end of your learning session I won´t be able to free myself. That means you can keep me as your prisoner all weekend if you want to. Of course, you could let me go earlier but I´m sure that you really want to keep me tied up all weekend even if you´re not admitting it. I also know that you would never do anything to hurt me, at least not on purpose. So on the other hand I´m sure you would probably let me go earlier because you are scared that I get too uncomfortable or that you could hurt me with that. Am I right?”

That was pretty unexpected. But it was even more unexpected and scary that he knew exactly what I thought (again!) about the end of our tied-up game. So I could only nod in confirmation.

He moved a little to get his knees more comfortable (so they are not falling asleep) and continued: “You see, I know you pretty well. You are just pretty easy to read. I also found out what´s gonna be the next item you will choose after you got the next chapter done. You haven´t noticed it, but you looked at it 3 times since you got back to bring me the bowl to clean my face. I´m pretty good at watching people and noticing if there are unusual things in their behaviour or just a sign that shows me what they are gonna do. It´s pretty useful against… uh…uhm… no… I mean at school. It´s pretty useful at school… uhm… to…uh… predict exams. That´s all.” – he took a short break to structure his thoughts again. He also tugged a little nervous at his cuffs. You could easily see that he said something which he was regretting instantly at the moment he said it.

´Okay, there is definitely something he doesn´t want me to know. It´s strange, he is speaking in such a structural manner and suddenly his behaviour is changing. Something is going on at his school. He even lied to me. He is probably the worst liar on earth, but he never really lied to me before. It´s a promise we gave each other´ - but before I could finish my thought, he continued:

“Anyway, back to the item. You´re gonna choose this collar, so I´ll be looking like a puppy… or slave for real. I´m okay with it. But it will also give you the opportunity to keep me your prisoner all weekend, get me a short break now and then so I´m not too uncomfortable and you won´t have to worry about me all the time. Also, you would get me as your puppy or personal slave and give me orders. All you have to do is to lock it. I won´t be able to do anything against it. I wouldn´t be able to take it off and would have to do whatever you want to get sure you take it off at the end of the weekend. So the deal is, you can do this to me but I want you to give me at least 3 bathroom breaks a day and from now on you have to play tie-up games with me every time you are supposed to watch me.”

“Okay. That was a little bit too much at… wait what?! You want me to tie you up every time I´m babysitting you?” – I asked in disbelief.

“Yep.” – was all he answered.

So normally I would start a discussion but that day I learnt, it´s completely useless to discuss with that 11-year-old. So I just said: “Okay.”

“Great! Now would you please clean my face?!!” – he said showing me his cuffed hands as if I wouldn´t know that he can´t do it himself.

I got closer and made him bend down directly over the bowl of water and started to clean his face with the wet rag. I had to wash it about 3 times in the bowl until I got all that slightly dried ice cream off of his face. I even had to hold his head at the back with my other hand because he couldn´t hold still. He was complaining all the time like “not so rough” and so on, but it´s not that easy to get dried chocolate ice cream off of someone’s face.

´Next time I should tie him in my shower and keep cold water running all the time to get him clean´ - I thought.

After I finished cleaning his face, I put the bowl and the rag back into the kitchen. When I got back I saw him shifting around a little to get the pressure off of his knees. I decided to help him back into a sitting position, so he could at least lean his shoulder against the bed. After that, I got back to work. It was about 6:25 pm, so there were only 35 minutes left to complete the next chapter before the pizza would arrive.

I wanted to get finished with the next chapter before dinner, so I started to hurry and completed the next chapter in 30 minutes. So there were 5 minutes left to choose the item. At first, I was unsure if I should take the collar for real, but I could keep him tied up the whole weekend without really tying him up ALL the time. He was right, I wouldn´t have to worry about him if I would choose the collar. So I decided to use it. I picked it up from the ground and looked closer at it.

It wasn´t exactly a dog collar, it was definitely made for humans. It was about 1,2 inches (3cm) wide, black in colour and was made of leather. I was surprised that it was harder to bend than I had expected it. ´Maybe it´s not only leather?´ - I thought. Also, there wasn´t a buckle like you see on normal belts. Instead of a buckle, it had some kind of metal pin that fitted through the holes, which were bordered with metal too. The pin had a hole where you should probably lock it with a padlock. Additionally, it had 3 “eyelets” on each side, 4 if you would count the padlock too. It was definitely professional stuff, nothing a normal 11-year-old would own. Again, I wondered where he got all that stuff.

Eventually, I took the collar and one of the padlocks and started my way to where he was sitting on the ground. He looked a bit nervous when he saw me getting closer with the collar and started to test his bonds again. The silence felt a bit awkward because neither he nor I said anything. When I finally arrived the silence was broken by the ringing of the doorbell.

“Lucky you, I guess it´s pizza time first.” – I said, putting the collar and the padlock down and then left the room.

I really wanted to make this part longer but I had exams this week and have more next week and the week thereafter. But I also didn´t want to wait another 2-3 weeks to post this part. I hope you liked it so far. The next part need probably another 2-4 weeks to get finished.
Last edited by Killua 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

I know it was unintentional but has made the chapter feel so much more suspenseful, now I can wait for your exams to finish so I can read about the collar being placed around his neck. It may not have been a long chapter but I really enjoyed it and the banter between the two has got to an all time high

Banner by Bondagefreak
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] thanks for your comment (again!). I really appreciate that you (and many others) are commenting that regulary. If this kind of suspenseful is a good thing, I'll try to leave the future parts a little bit more open ended too.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
lepangolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lepangolin »

Still excellent, I love it! I'm longing for the next part, good luck for your exams. Thanks
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Killua wrote: 3 years ago @Socksbound thanks for your comment (again!). I really appreciate that you (and many others) are commenting that regulary. If this kind of suspenseful is a good thing, I'll try to leave the future parts a little bit more open ended too.
Any time doesn’t take much effort to comment on the chapter I’ve read to encourage authors to keep writing. Yes leaving suspenseful builds the anticipation for the next chapter.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I´m back. My exams are finally over but I guess there is a second try necessary. Thank you for reading my story and even more for your comments and suggestions. Let´s start Part 8:

Part VIII:

Last part I teased Max a little bit, he gave me a great idea for the rest of the weekend (if he can´t get out at the end of our game) and I decided which item I would use next. I chose the collar as the next item but before I could use it the bell rang and our pizza arrived.

On my way down to the entrance, I thought about the way I should handle our dinner. At this point Max was tied up for 3 hours, so a break was necessary. On the other hand, he wanted to stay tied up and it was great to tease him a little bit. Finally, I decided that I would ask him what he want to do. He should decide if he needs a break so he can eat in freedom or not.

I got the pizzas, left a great tip for the pizza guy and went back to my room. When I opened my door I, again, wasn´t greeted the way I expected it:

“Feed me!” – was the first thing he said the moment I entered the room, while he was still sitting on the ground leaning with his right shoulder against my bed. Which forced him to look over his shoulder to see the door. His hands were still cuffed behind his back with ordinary handcuffs and his ankles cuffed together with hinged handcuffs that are also chained to a leg of the bed.

“Eh, what?”- I asked a little bit startled.

“I don´t want to eat like a dog again, neither to end up with my face pressed into my food. So I choose getting fed before you get any stupid ideas.” – he explained.

“Stupid ideas, eh? Originally I planned to get your hands free so you could eat without help, but if you are sooo eager to get fed, then of course I won´t stop you.” – I taunted.

“Wait, wait, wait! That´s also a possibility? Of course, I prefer eating myself! Can I, please?” – he asked making his puppy eyes again.

He´s so cute when he asks for something, it´s so hard to say no, but too late is just too late. He already decided, without knowing what I would offer him. ´I guess it´s time to teach him a little lesson about waiting for an offer to not miss any opportunities. ´ - I thought to myself.

“I thought you want to get fed? You asked me the moment I entered the room, didn´t you? So you already made your decision, there is no backing out just because you found out what could´ve been offered to you. You should be more careful what you wish for or be a little bit more patient.” – I told him.

“C´mon that´s not fair! How was I supposed to know you would offer me that?” – he complained pretty annoyed and tugged quite hard at his handcuffs. I guess he really hated it to get fed or eat like a pet.

“In the future, just wait until you know the offer before you make your decision. Aaaand it´s not that bad to get fed by me. I won´t push your face into your food again, I promise.” – I said and emphasized the “and” tauntingly extra hard.

“But it´s humiliating! I´m not a baby anymore. I can eat myself, you know? Please?” – he explained.

“If you want to feed yourself, you can eat like a little puppy again, I won´t stop you doing this either. But I won´t release you now after you already made your decision before.” – I said.

“Then do your worst, if you think it´s right. I can´t do anything to stop you after you have restrained me like that.” – he said annoyed and emphasized his point by tugging at his cuffs. After that, he looked in the opposite direction and avoided looking at me.

´Oh great…now he´s mad…´ - I thought to myself.

Every now and then I forget that he is “just” an 11-year-old. Most of the time he acts really grown up. It only happened a few times where he got upset like this and mostly it was quite easy to get him back to his normal cheerful mood e.g. by letting him stay up 30 minutes over his bedtime. But now? How to react? Just giving in? He wanted to be tied up, he wanted me to have all control. That´s exactly what he said is going to happen when he can´t get out at the end of our learning session. At the beginning of our game, he explained to me that if he can´t get out at the end of our game I could do whatever I want and now he is upset, even before the game is over, just because he did not get what he wanted? Now I was pretty annoyed because if I hadn´t said anything, he would´ve been happy with the fact that he´ll get fed.

If it´s not possible to cheer him up in the normal way, I just had to somehow “force” him to be happy again, right? So I put the pizza boxes down and knelt next to him while he was still looking away.

“Are you mad?” – I asked.

“No.” – was his short reply, while he was still looking in the opposite direction.

“Are you sure?” – I asked again.

“Yes.” – I got not much more of an answer.

“I see… so you are mad?” – I asked again in a little teasing voice.

“I said no!” – he said in a slightly angry voice, pulling against his cuffs.

“So you are not mad?” – I said and poked him at the ribs which forced him to giggle a little bit immediately. I knew that he is ticklish as hell. I asked again: “Hm?” and poked him some more.

He started to giggle uncontrollable, tried to get away and to protect his side with his hands, which of course didn´t work that good as long as his hands were cuffed behind his back. The chain that connected the hinged handcuffs on his ankles to the leg of the bed was too short to give him enough room to wiggle away. I continued poking him, avoiding his protecting hands. I moved up and down his side. He started to scream in laughter but couldn´t do anything against it. He couldn´t move to the right, because he was already leaning against the bed. He couldn´t move to the left because I was sitting there, poking him and eventually changed to tickling his side and neck. He tried to fight me but couldn’t move back or kick me because of the short chain that connected his ankles to the bed.

He fell on his back and started to scream: “Stoohohohop!!! Aaaargh!!! Ahahah stohaaargh!! Pleaheheeaaargh!” He tried desperately to dodge my tickling fingers with all his strength but it was no use. He laughed, screamed, begged and jumped from left to right and from right to left as much as his restraints allowed. During my merciless tickle-attack, I repeatedly asked him over and over again “Are you mad at me? Are you? Hm?”, but he couldn´t answer, he could only laugh.

Eventually, I started to slow down to give him a little chance to breathe. He was still laughing but it slowly faded back into giggling. “PLEASE! Please stop. I can´t take it. I´m gonna wet myself. Please!” – he begged and continued to giggle.

So I finally stopped and I asked him one last time: “Are… You… Mad… At… Me?” and poked his ribs with each word which made him writhe in vain. “Aaah stoohoop!” he screamed before he gave in:

“You´re right! Yes, I was mad at you. I know I acted childish, I really wanted it to go my way. I give up! I do whatever you want but please, please don´t tickle me anymore. I don´t want to wet myself again.” – he said.

“Again?!” – I asked shocked and quickly looked down at his briefs. Luckily they were dry.

His face colour changed immediately from already slightly red, because of the tickling, to fire-truck-red. ”I-I… n-no… I meant I don´t want to wet myself at all!” – he said defensively.

I was sure he definitely meant “again”. So when did it happen before? It wasn´t the first time he said something like that unintentionally during that evening. Something was going on in his life which was pretty unpleasant for him. Whatever was going on, does it happen at home or at school?

I didn´t want to interrogate him more about it because he already felt pretty uneasy. So I pretended to be satisfied with his answer: “Don’t scare me like that, I really thought you peed on my floor!” – I said. He visibly relaxed and even got back to his teasing character: “Guess I got you good again, hm? It´s far too easy to trick you.” – he said with his wicked smile.

“Oh, is that so?” – I asked and poked him some more which made him shriek like a little girl.

“No, it´s not! It´s not! Iiiht´s nohoot! Aargh! I give up! Mercy! Please! – You are really hard to fool! You are nearly impossible to fool! Just stoohhooop! I do whatever you want! Oh god, please!.”- he screamed and panted, so I finally stopped.

At least he wasn´t mad at me anymore. It was just like it had been the whole evening again, I teased him and he teased me and vis versa. But it was still not clarified how he would eat. So it was time to negotiate again? I know it´s not fair to negotiate when you have the upper hand like this but you definitely get better results that way, right?

So I asked him what he would offer me if I would untie him, so he could eat without help. After some negotiation we agreed on the following: I would untie him completely after I´ve locked the collar around his neck to ensure that he follows the rules. This way he could eat in freedom. He would accept my unfair earned additional item from before when I hogtied him so cruelly. Furthermore, he would grant me another additional item and I would be allowed to retie him in a new way with all earned items after we finished our dinner.

So I picked up the collar, knelt behind him and fastened it around his neck. I made it tight enough so he couldn´t slip out of it but not too tight, it seemed snug. He got a little bit nervous when I finally added the padlock. “Just get sure that you don´t lose the key for that padlock.” – he said nervously.

“Which key?” – I asked teasingly.

“Mark! I´m serious!” – he said slightly scared but in a serious voice.

“Don´t worry. Even if I lose that key, I could simply cut that collar with a very sharp knife. It´s a bit stiff but it´s still leather and leather can be cut.” – I explained.

“No it´s not and it can´t be cut with a knife. It´s not stiff because it´s good leather, it´s stiff because there is thin bendable metal inside the collar. I forgot the name of the metal but it even can´t be cut by a bolt cutter. Before you ask, yes I saw that it´s impossible. I had the chance to… uh… participate in a test where I got this one. You need advanced tools to cut it, but you can´t use them on my neck! So please tell me that you have tested that the lock can be opened with one of the keys before you locked it?” – he explained.

“Uh… don´t panic now, I´m sure one of those many keys fits!” – I said getting slightly nervous myself.

“You´re better right…or how do you think you would explain to my mom that I have to wear a collar for the rest of my life?” – he said getting more anxious.

“Hey don´t worry, one of the keys will fit and even if I can´t cut the collar I can still cut the lock with a bolt cutter.” – I tried to comfort him.

“Do you really think those are normal locks? The only thing you can cut here are my chains, ropes and the chain of those cuffs.” – he said and waved his still cuffed hands behind his back.

“What the… why on earth do you own such stuff. If anything goes wrong, you could be stuck for eternity.” – I said getting worried in many ways.

Just for explanation: I got worried because he owns that extreme stuff, that there must be a place where he bought it and even I didn´t know where I could get such stuff, that there are people who sold it to an 11-year-old and that he must´ve spent a lot of money to buy it. Where did he get so much money? Or what did he do to pay for that stuff? I knew how much pocket money he got, so there was no way he could afford all that stuff. But I had no time to worry about this. I had to worry about finding a key that fits into that lock. He trusted me so much that he let me tie him up with that stuff. I didn´t want to disappoint his trust. He was completely helpless, there was no way to free him later without a fitting key.

“Using handcuffs with a release button isn´t fun, right? You are just not really tied up. So using a collar that can be simply cut with a knife is just the same. It´s not real, you know? I want to be tied up for real and I want to be tied up by you. You are the only one I can trust! I just feel safe when I am with you.” – he answered my question. How do you respond to this?

“I know what you mean but that you trust me that much… You just gave me full control over you, you know? I could simply force you to do whatever I want. I don´t think that it´s a good idea to give someone that much power over yourself.” – I said.

“That´s why I do this with you. You would never force me to something I really hate. You know exactly how far you can go… except this one time with the hogtie, but that was just an accident. And you… you are… my best friend.” – he said and blushed a little at the last sentence. I have to admit, this made me happy and a little bit proud.

“Ok, now let´s find the right key, so you don´t have to worry about it anymore and then we´ll get you out of those restraints, the pizza is getting cold.” – I said, took out the key ring and started to test the first of many keys on the lock at his neck.

This key was the wrong one…
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]Killua[/mention] glad your exams are over and you have been able to write a new chapter. Love the dialogue between these two it always makes me chuckle.

Good to see you leave the suspenseful ending I hope they find the key. I’m super intrigued to find out what has happened to Max in the past, and how he came to own his collection of goodies. Hope you eventually reveal the truth.

Great chapter as always, can’t wait for another.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] thank you. I will reveal how he came to all his stuff in the future, but this will get a own story. I already have a lot ideas. His past, you'll find out about it when the time has come 8-) Stay intrigued it may get exciting ;)
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Killua wrote: 3 years ago @Socksbound thank you. I will reveal how he came to all his stuff in the future, but this will get a own story. I already have a lot ideas. His past, you'll find out about it when the time has come 8-) Stay intrigued it may get exciting ;)
OOOOHHHH EXCITEMENT!! Now I’m intrigued :P

Anyone who knows me, will tell you I hate knowing there’s a surprise or something, but not be in on it. Your comment “you’ll find out about it when the time has come” is one of those. Now I know there is a big reveal I want to know what it is :lol: guess I’ll just have to wait, but know this it’s killing me not to whinge and whine to know the answer now

Banner by Bondagefreak
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

Amazing story! Max sounds so complex. It's obvious that he's in a bad situation, and I'm really hoping that Mark can get him to talk about it, then extract him from it. I also love the way you make Mark so caring about Max, even if he did go too far.

To be fair, if my 11 year old neighbor dumped a mountain of bondage gear (which I'm sure includes at least one ballgag) and stripped to his underwear, and asked me to tie him up, I can't garuntee a lot of clear thinking on my own part.

(Clarification: As a war writer primarily, I'm halfway hoping to see Mark going full Rambo on somebody.)

Keep up the good work!
I'm always available for roleplay! Message me on:
Telegram: @BigRedd122
Discord: BiggRedd#7217
Kik: TheBiggRedd1
ducttape1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ducttape1 »

again a beautiful part. I wonder if he'll find the right key.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

[mention]Redman[/mention] thank you. Full rambo, eh? You know Mark is a pretty caring and friendly charakter and there is actually only one really important thing in his life (or should I say person)he really cares about ;) So the reasons to go rampage are limited but what would happen if someone harms his little buddy? :twisted:

[mention]ducttape1[/mention] thank you! To say it in Socksbound most favourite words ( :twisted: ): You'll find out, soon ;)
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
ducttape1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ducttape1 »

[mention]Killua[/mention] oh I'm looking forward to it.
but who would want to do something to the little one
lepangolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lepangolin »

Still brilliant! I love the mind games between these two as well as the emotional an psychologic aspect. The fact that they trust and care about each other. Please go on! Thanks a lot. :)
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Hey guys, thank you so much for your great support. It was pretty hard to get back into writing after that long break, so I´m even more happy you liked the last part. You really made me want to write about what´s going on in Max´s life, but therefore I need to continue the story a bit more. Sooo… let´s get ready for part 9!

Part IX:

´Ok, ok, don´t worry now... it´s only the first key… of course, it´s not working… there are plenty of keys left… just use the next one and for god´s sake don´t show him how nervous you are…´ - I thought to myself after the first key didn´t fit into that lock at his collar.

I took the second one, the third one, the fourth… the 10th… they didn´t work. With each one the number of keys I could try next shrank and shrank and shrank. I got more and more nervous and started shaking slightly. Max didn´t feel any better, he started to breathe heavier with each key I used. Not because it was too tight, but because he got more and more scared with each key that didn´t fit. When he started shaking too, which could be easily seen and heard by the rattling of the handcuff chain, I stopped and wrapped my arms over his shoulders and around his little chest. This gesture somehow helped him to let go, so he started sobbing, some tears streamed down his cheeks.

“Th-There i-is no key to open it again, right?” – he sobbed.

I slowly pulled him back into a deep hug and rested my head on his. We remained like this for some moments before I said: “Max, it´s ok. Calm down. We have just started, there are enough keys left. Don´t worry. You trust me, right? I will find your key. Every lock has to have a key, there is no lock that is sold without a key. “

“I-I d-don´t know. I got th-those locks in this l-little bag t-together with all the keys. They weren´t in their original packaging.” – he said.

“Do you really think someone would give you a bag with security locks without the fitting keys?” – I tried to comfort him again.

“I don´t know.” – he said at least a little calmer and eventually stopped sobbing.

But what now? I had already tested something about 10 keys and there were only 4 left. I continued until I had tested them all. The collar was still locked shut and I had no key left to test. But every lock has a key, there must be a key.

So I stood up and went back to the pile of stuff. There was the little pile of locks with most of them still in a little cloth pouch. I turned it around and dumped the rest of the locks on the ground. Still no key. When I wanted to drop the pouch I noticed that it still contained something hard. The opening was pretty small so I used two fingers to try to get out whatever it was. It wasn´t easy because it seemed to be entangled in some strings, probably from the seams.

“Maahaax!” – I called after I got it out. It was a key. Probably the key that would fit into the lock.

“Are you serious?!” – I asked and hold up the key so he could see it.

“Is it the right one?” – he asked impatiently.

“If it´s the right one, you should prepare yourself to get tortured until you wish you never brought that stuff over! I almost got a heart attack!” – I announced.

“T-Torture?? I-It wasn´t my fault! You locked it before you tested whether it could be opened again.” – he exclaimed, completely forgotten about those scary moments before. I was so happy to have my old Max back to banter with.

I went back, knelt next to him and asked tauntingly “So it´s my fault??” and poked him in the ribs again which made him writhe and giggle.

“Nooohoo! Not again! Please! It´s my fault, it´s all my fault! Just don´t… “ – he exclaimed.

“That´s better! Of COURSE, it wasn´t my fault.” – I said jokingly and gave him a quick cuddle.

“Yeah. Of course, no way you would make any mistakes.” – he replied sarcastically.

Without asking I tested the key immediately after our little cuddle. It worked! I opened the lock just for a brief moment, then closed it again. I was immensely relieved.

“So little prisoner, I guess it´s time for you to enjoy your last meal in freedom before your long and torturous imprisonment.” – I said dramatically and opened his handcuffs with a, luckily, working key from the keyring. I freed him from the hinged handcuffs on his ankles and told him to stretch a little to get the stiffness out of his limbs. While he was doing this, I removed the chain from the leg of my bed and put all items I had used until now on my bed. So there were one pair of normal handcuffs, one pair of hinged handcuffs, one chain, three padlocks and two additional items which I still had to choose.

“Can we eat now? I´m about to starve.” – he said. So we went down into the dining room, ate and talked for a while. Of course, I fetched us some sodas too, so no one had to die of thirst.

“Max, I need to ask you something. - Are you really ok? There happened so much this evening. I guess I just got too carried away and overdid it a bit. At one point I really hurt you and at others I humiliated and teased you a lot. I don´t want you to feel uncomfortable or to believe you have to do it. So I would like to ask for your honest opinion. How do you feel about it? Do you really want to continue? If you want to back out, it´s ok, you don´t have to force yourself to something you don´t like, not even for me. I hope I haven´t spoiled the game you wanted to play with me for so long.” – I asked and explained after we finished our dinner.

“You´re always worrying about me, huh? As I said before, I know you would never harm me for real. So I´m not worried at all. Yes, not everything was great. The hogtie really hurt and when you couldn´t find the key, I was scared as hell. But overall I really enjoy being your prisoner. I´m tied up for real, I can feel the restraints and I know that I can´t get out by myself. It feels great. At the same time, I feel pretty helpless because I just don´t know what you are doing next. You ARE teasing me a lot, but it´s still fun. At the moment it happens, I´m not always happy about it, but it´s part of the game and it makes me feel helpless which is just an interesting feeling. Sometimes it´s also fun to get teased like this and to be unable to defend myself. All I can do is to try to annoy or tease you back somehow, which, of course, provokes you in some way. It´s really hard to explain but I enjoy our game a lot and I feel so safe as long as I´m your prisoner. It´s like I have to worry about nothing anymore.” – he explained.

“You are a great kid, you know? I just want to cuddle you.” – I said.

“Oh? What do I get in return?” – he replied with this cheeky grin.

“Hm... maybe I´m not going to have you sleep tightly hogtied then?” – answered with my most wicked smile.

“Y-you want what??” – he said with wide eyes and jumped up to give me a great hug.

“Shall we continue then?” – I asked which he immediately affirmed.

It was about 8:30 p.m. and we were so hooked in our game, me pondering about how I would tie him up next and he thinking of how he could be tied, that both of us forgot about something which would end in the next little disaster later that evening.

We left the empty pizza boxes, glasses and soda on the dining table, I would clean up later I thought. On the way back to my room upstairs, Max asked me all the way how I would tie him next. To be honest, I had no idea and it wasn´t really helpful to have him ask me over and over again. And you´re probably right if you say that it´s not the best idea to decide on that while you are getting annoyed by a pestering little Max, who was impatient as hell. I decided on one thing for sure, I would definitely shut him up.

“Are you going to tie my hands in front or behind my back? Palm to palm or crossed? What about a box tie?” – he asked and asked and asked, as we entered my room. I tried to interrupt him: “Maaax.” - I said. But he didn´t react and just continued: “Are you going to hogtie me? What about tying me to a chair or maybe to your bed?” – “Maaahaax.” – I tried to interrupt him again. “Can you try something new and creative? What about tying me in your clo-mmmpphh!!” – I finally clamped my hand over his mouth to shut him up. My grip held tight to keep him silent and pressed his head against my torso. It was just too much, how can someone be that excited about getting tied up? There was definitely no way to concentrate on finding a nice and fun way to restrain him as long as he was talking non-stop.

“Mmmmmph!” – he complained and tried to push my hand away with both his arms but I was a lot stronger than him, so he stood no chance.

“Max would you – “ – I tried to say but got interrupted again by a still too loud “MMMMMPPPPHH!!!!!!”.

“Max I just – “ - “MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPHH!!!!” – Ok that was just annoying. I know he is just 11 and too young for these kinds of games but he needed to calm down from his overexcitement or I would´ve really started to consider tying him into my shower with icy water running all the time. So I just pinched his nose shut with my other hand. At first, he just giggled a little but after a few seconds, he realised that he couldn´t breathe anymore. His eyes went wide and he started to mph more desperate tugging pleadingly at my arm with his hands.

He immediately got silent when I started to speak again: “Do I have your full attention now?” – I asked. He tried to say yes by nodding as much as my tight grip allowed. At first, I was unsure if I wouldn´t scare him too much but a quick look in his eyes told me that he was just extremely excited about it. I guess no one ever did something like this to him before. “So here is the deal. I take my hands away and you stay silent. Got it?” – I asked. He nodded again and I released my grip. He immediately took a deep breath after I let go of him.

“That… That was awesome!” – he exclaimed, not really silent. To be more precise, it was the opposite of being silent.

“I know it was a little… eh, what?” – I asked dumbfounded when I realised what he had just said.

“I never felt that helpless, at least in a good way! It was great!” – he said excitedly. ´At least in a good way… I really need to talk to him, soon´ - I thought to myself worried about him again.

“You were just about to suffocate! How can that be awesome? Weren´t you scared?” – I asked.

“Just a tiny bit at the beginning when I realised what was happening. But you did it, so I wasn´t scared at all!” – he said. That kid is just too good for the world.

“I guess I could kidnap you and sell you to a slave trader and you would still trust me, huh?” – I joked.

“Sure!” – he exclaimed quickly with a wide grin. I completely gave up. There is no point in discussing with that kid.

At least now I got the chance to think about how I would tie him up next. But first I was eager to show him something. He had just sat down on the edge of my bed when I took out the key for his collar. “Hey Max!” – I exclaimed and showed him the key. “That´s the key to your freedom, but it´s waaay too dangerous to keep it around me all the time, isn´t it? You could easily steal the key when I´m not paying attention for a brief moment. So we need to get sure that this won´t happen, right?” – I said and walked over to my large wardrobe/cabinet wall on the opposite wall from the bed. Behind the left door on one of the upper shelves was my little steel safe. It had a button panel with numbers from 0-9 where I used my combination of eight digits to open it with a “beep”-sound.

“Just to get sure you won´t back out when it comes to your little torture session because I´m going to end the learning session after I´ve restrained you again.” – I said when I put the key inside the safe and closed it, again with a little “beep”.

“You are kidding me? A safe?!” – he said astonished.

“Yep. And now get over here, I got an idea.” – I said with a wicked smirk.

“O-ok.” – he said and came over.

“You scared?”- I asked.

“Just a little. I don´t like the grin on your face. I guess I won´t like what you have in mind.” – he said.

“Great! Turn left and look at the wall while I´m going to prepare something. And no peeking!” – I exclaimed.

I opened the door to my closet, which I normally don´t use. He was facing the wall to the left of the closet (the same wall that includes the door out of my room) so his right shoulder was facing the closet door. I didn´t want him to see what I planned but enough out of the corner of his eye to know that there is something going to happen in that closet. I went to the pile of bondage stuff and looked for a proper gag and blindfold to use as my two additional items. There were still a lot of ropes, chains, the leg cuffs, the pile of locks, silk scarves, handkerchiefs but no “advanced” gag, which was a little disappointing. I quickly decided on a pretty dense silk scarf to use as a blindfold but what should I use as a gag? I must´ve rummaged for quite a while when he asked: “What are you looking for? Anything missing?”

“Honestly, yeah. Do you remember our little agreement? After the end of the learning session, you would have to stay tied up for 15 minutes before you are allowed to try to escape, and I´m allowed to torture and tease you a little during those 15 minutes. But, I can´t have you screaming the whole neighbourhood out of their beds.” – I complained about missing gags while he was still facing the wall.

“There are scarves and handkerchiefs if I remember correctly, I´m sure I packed them. Wait. You are looking for other kinds of gags, aren´t you?” – he said.

“Yeah.” – I said silently and blushed a little in shame.

“I guess after all it´s no surprise that I own a few of those you are looking for, but I left them at home. I thought you would be shocked enough to see all that stuff. I even wasn´t sure to bring the collar but forgot to take it out again, that´s why I brought it over. Also, I´m not that big of a fan of those gags. I barely used them, maybe one time for a few minutes to know how they feel. I don´t mind if you want to use one on me. After all, I read your fictional stories about me and I know what you used to gag me there. But I don´t think it´s a good idea to get outside to collect one from my room right now, it´s still raining cats and dogs.” – he explained.

I wasn´t sure if I should ask this and therefore tell him about another little secret, but on the other hand, he already knew everything else anyway. I looked over to the boards on the right side of the wooden ground of my closet and wondered what I should do…

To be continued…
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
ducttape1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ducttape1 »

Oh my god what a strong part. Max is just a riddle for Mark too.

whether Mark will go to Max's house and what else he will find.
Just a nice idea :twisted:
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Phew..... they found the key

Max is so complex a character for an 11 year old. As always love the playful interaction between them both. Although with a gag to come there’s going to be less of that and more of the delightful mmmppphhhing

Keep up the good work can’t wait to find out what the gag will be.

Banner by Bondagefreak
lepangolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lepangolin »

Thanks Killua! Promising future, can't wait!
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Finally, I got some time to continue my story. Thank you all for your comments! I´m really unsure if I should always answer your comments directly or just wait until I publish the next part. But I definitely read them all. Anyway, it´s time to start the next part (10)! You surely wondered about Max´s past, right?

Part X:

I decided against it. I didn´t want him to know what I was hiding under the boards but I still wanted to use a gag. So I asked him if I could go over and get the gags from his room. At first, he was hesitant but then he allowed it:

He still stood there facing the wall, wearing only his briefs. He turned to me when he started speaking: “Mark, I´ve never shown anybody what I showed you. And I never showed anybody where I hide all my gear. You have to promise me that you´ll never tell anybody where I hide my stuff.”

“I would never tell anybody about this. We promised each other that it´s our secret, so no one will ever know about it. But where are you hiding it? I watched you at least every two weeks and most of the time at your place. There was nothing under your bed or in your wardrobe.” – I said.

“Of course not! What are you even thinking?? I´m not a beginner! Under my bed or in my wardrobe…as if. - I use a place nobody knows exists. My mom would kill me if she finds that stuff or would think I´m weird or became crazy.” – he explained.

“So where is it? I´m really curious now. Come on, tell me already!” – I said getting a little bit impatient.

“You really want to know it, eh? I COULD tell you… but if you are that intrigued… I guess it´s time for some negotiation, right?” – he said grinning mischievously.

“Oh? Is that so?” – I asked grinning mischievously myself while moving my fingers in a tickling motion and moving slowly closer to him. He immediately jumped back into the far corner of my room.

“No No No No No No! You´re not doing this! Stay away from me!” – he screamed. But I slowly moved closer and closer.

“Ok! Ok! Ok! I´ll tell you! Just don´t tickle me again! – It´s in my closet!” – he said.

I was pretty sure it wouldn´t be there because I saw his closet before. There was no chest or anything else to hide a large or even a small amount of bondage gear. So I asked him to be more precise.

“It´s not easy and a bit of work to open my secret stash and I already packed the most stuff and dumped it here in the middle of your room. It´s up to you to decide if you really want to take the time to open it. – If you enter my closet, there are some shelves on the right side. You can simply lift and remove them. The wall behind them is made of wooden boards. You can remove all of them. Just move them to the right, so you can remove them on the left side. Behind those boards are the shelves where I store my stuff. And before you ask, no I haven´t built this. I found it by accident.” – he explained.

“Can you occupy yourself for a while? I´ll grab your gags and be back in an instant.” – I asked.

“I have your wifi password, so I guess I can.” – he replied.

I grabbed my raincoat downstairs and went over to his house. It was really raining cats and dogs. I wasn´t sure if it was still raining or already turned into a waterfall.

His room is on the first floor (one above the ground floor). It´s a large room with nice furniture. I switched on the light and looked around. His room was as clean as ever. He has always been very tidy with his stuff.

Nevertheless, his small trash can immediately caught my eye. It looked like he roughly stuffed some clothes into it. I know, it´s not nice to snoop around but I hoped to find out what´s bothering him so much. And I did. When I looked inside, I was shocked at first. I knew the clothes he stuffed in there. It was the soccer kit I gave him last year as a birthday present when he turned 10. It was signed by his favourite soccer player. Initially, I thought he was angry with me and stuffed it in there as a result of this. But after I took it out and looked closer at it, I found out why it was there. Someone completely ruined it. Across the front of his red shirt, someone wrote “WETTY” in big blue letters. To make matters worse, someone painted a big blue dot at the crotch area of his white soccer shorts. Who on earth did this?

At least I found out where it happened. He only wore his soccer kit on one occasion last week. He never wore it before. Normally it´s hanging on the wall above his bed. His school has a lovely tradition where kids should learn more about each other. Once a year every student dresses in their favourite clothes, show them in class and explain why they like them so much. So, it wasn´t that hard to figure out where and when it happened. Anyway, I folded his soccer kit and put it on his bed, so I won´t forget to take it home to try cleaning it again. Luckily they haven´t written over the original sign.

Of course, I needed to talk to him, but first I should get what I came for. So I stepped into his small walk-in closet and removed the shelves and boards from the right wall to reveal his secret shelves. The shelves were just horizontal boards with some wooden bar to stop things from falling off. He even labelled them. The upper board wasn´t labelled. Starting from the board below, they were labelled as follows: Ropes; Chains/Locks; Cuffs; Gags/Blindfolds; Other

“Other” contained a lot of completely random stuff. I saw some metal (spreader?) bars, really old cuffs or shackles (the thick ones you´ve probably seen in movies), some kind of balaclava or other cloth hood and a lot more unorganized stuff.

“Gags/Blindfolds” contained some handkerchiefs, black silk scarves, two sleeping masks, some ping pong and rubber balls, duct tape, the kind of tape that sticks only to itself, one black rubber ball gag, one leather panel gag with something sticking out at a side and even a ring gag.

“Cuffs” was pretty empty. It contained only one pair of hinged handcuffs, one pair of normal handcuffs, two pairs of speed cuffs, and one pair of leg cuffs.

“Chains” was also pretty empty. There were only two pretty long chains left. I guess he dumped most of them in my room. But there were also two combination locks, two locks with some kind of timer and two of those locks that can be put in a freezer and only open after some time in the warmth.

“Ropes” was completely empty. All ropes were in my room.

But what was on the upper shelf? It was pretty high, so he couldn´t reach it without using a ladder. To my surprise, it wasn´t empty. There was some pretty old stuff. At least, it was the kind of stuff you would expect an eleven-year-old to own to play some tied up games. There were some old belts, some strings and an old scarf. But I noticed something which didn´t fit in there. There was a little book which was pretty damaged. It was a diary, his diary. I know, what I did next was wrong but I was still looking for whatever or whoever was bothering him so much. I knew I had to tell him later that I found and read some pages out of his diary but this didn´t stop me from reading a few of them.

His first entry was dated about a quarter year before we met each other the first time. He turned 8 about a month before and his dad passed away about a quarter year before this entry:
“This is my first entry. I don´t know why she told me to write something here but I promised it. She told me no one should read this, so I can write whatever I want. I just don´t understand the use of this. If no one reads it, why should I write something? I don´t know what I should write here. I just tell you (whoever you is) who “she” is. My mom told me she is some kind of doctor. But she doesn´t look like a doctor. And she has a creepy couch where she told me to lie down if I want to talk to her. Why should I want to lie down to talk to someone? She told me she wants to become my friend. I don´t want any friends. I don´t want it to happen again. I hope she just leaves me alone.”

The next entry was written about a week later. I could see that he cried a lot while writing it. The ink was smudged at many places.:
“I had to visit that woman again. She is very friendly and kind. That is another reason to avoid her as much as possible. She still wants me to talk about my dad but I refused again. She told me to write about him here. I had to promise it. I keep my promises. It still hurts so much. Why just why? I loved him so much. It´s all my fault. We finally had enough money to get on a great vacation. But he got ill. I was so disappointed that we have to go home early and cried a lot. He agreed to finish our vacation first. I was so happy. It´s all my fault. If we went home early…maybe he would be still here. I“
He hasn´t finished this entry. I guess it was too much for him to write about his dad. I knew how much he meant to him. We talked about his dad before, but he never told me that he thought he would be the reason that he died. I didn´t know if he was still believing it as his fault but anyway it really hurt to read about it.

I skipped some entries and continued at the entry about a week before we met the first time:
“Today was my first day back in school. All my friends asked what´s wrong and why I wasn´t at school for about half a year. I couldn´t tell them. They would only worry about me. It would hurt them too. I told them my mom wanted to test homeschooling for a while and it didn´t work. They were very disappointed that I forgot about them. They were angry with me and told me I would be only their friend at school and I became different since my family got more money. It´s true. I wanted to be all alone and so my mom started to get really focused on her work. Now, she is some kind of manager and is always working. I wanted to be alone but not that much alone. When I came back from school today she wasn´t there. There was some kind of emergency at work. I had no key and couldn´t get in. I waited for over 2 hours. I told her I wasn´t waiting for long. She told me she would get a babysitter for me, so I´m not alone and she can focus on her work. It´s always her work that comes first now. That´s also my fault. I gave her no attention when she needed me, when we both needed each other and now she has no time for me. I don´t want a babysitter. I hope he has an accident and can´t come next weekend.”

I felt terrible for reading this, but to stop now wouldn’t make it better. The next entry was about me. He wrote it after the weekend I met him the first time:
“Last weekend I met my babysitter. Why is he called a babysitter? I´m not a baby anymore. I don´t know why but I like him. I know I don´t deserve it but I want to spend more time with him. He´s so nice to me. He´s not treating me like a little kid and not trying to make me talk about my dad. Today no one wanted to form a group with me for our school project. I wasn´t nice to them, so I can understand them. Nevertheless, it was so embarrassing to have my teacher force some of the boys to include me in their group. Even though my last session with that woman is over, I´m still going to continue writing about my days here. I don´t know why, but I feel better after writing about it.”

I skipped the next entries and wanted to continue more in the present but all newer entries have been torn out. The latest readably pages were written about half a year ago. There were 4 weeks between those two entries. The first one was still complete, the other entry featured only a leftover before the other pages were torn out.
“I hate it so much. Why do I have to go to school anymore? Today we got 2 new students in class. I don´t like them. One of them tripped me during lunch break and I spilled all my food. But there are at least 2 great news. First, I got 2 new handcuffs from work today. Luckily my mom is too busy to notice that I´m coming home later than I should, at least if you look at my timetable from school. My faked timetable still features the additional lessons. Second, Mark comes over to watch me for the next weekend. I´m still pondering if I should tell him that I like tied-up games. I read a great story on the forum today. It features a boy getting tied up by his neighbour. It´s really funny, he is described nearly the same as me. It would be so great if Mark is into tied up games too. Maybe I should test him somehow? I have to go, Mom is home early. The first time since… I don´t know.”

“These assholes. I hope they die of cancer as my dad did. I can´t take this anymore. Why is there no one who is helping me? But I can´t ask anybody. My mom would only worry about me and she has no time anyway. And Mark? No, not again, I won´t hurt anyone again because I want something. I just have to endure it. Only one year left. Then I´m in a new school. I have to get sure to choose a school where no one of them can follow me. Maybe an expensive private school? But they have money too. If they choose the same school as me, I´m just going to jump from the school's roof or I jump in front of a bus. There was only one thing nice this week. I started testing if Mark is into tied up games. Sadly, he has not much time for me. He started preparing for some exams. They are still 5 months ahead! What´s wrong with him??? But at least I have the feeling he could be into tied up games too. He stepped into my trap when we watched TV and looked quite interested in the way I positioned myself on the couch. Probably he knows what a hogtie is. Oh, I nearly forgot. Yesterday a new chapter got published on the forum. It´s still about the boy who is so similar to me. He even shares some of my past which is a little bit odd. It´s even more strange that the main character got hogtied on a couch. Could it be that Mark is… no I couldn´t have that much luck. I guess I have to get hi”
Sadly, the next pages were torn out. But I guess he started to plan to steal my phone at this point.

I looked at the clock and was shocked. I was reading that diary for 20 Minutes. I needed to pack those gags, the soccer kit and hide his secret shelves and his diary again. I packed the other cuffs and locks. Maybe we could use them in the next few days? When I left his house, I was there for 45 minutes. I hoped he wasn´t too angry with me. He surely knew that I was doing something there, which he wouldn´t allow. I left the soccer kit and my raincoat in the kitchen and went straight up to my room. Again, he surprised me when I opened my door and looked at him…
Last edited by Killua 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

That’s was an amazing chapter but quite hard to get through. I knew there was pain in Max’s past but gee that kid has endured a lot for an 11 year old. Mark probably shouldn’t have snooped but I’m sure he will now be able to help the little guy out now. Awesome writing such a detailed account of his past.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I got a little bit carried away while writing diary entries about his past. I wanted to make it as real as possible. So I made up a lot of writing around the main parts and little hints I wanted to tell you through that diary entries. I thought creating a fictional diary would be the best way to show why he's got such a complex and mostly calm personality. To be honest the idea was born because of one of the many comments under my last part. It made me think about an idea I already had abandoned which made the diary idea possible. So again, thank you all for your lovely comments. ;)

I hope it's not too much background story. I hope the main message came through. His life is terrible right now and he definitely needs help even if he don't want any help. It was pretty hard to write this part. I needed about 4 attempts, that's why it took so long.

Anyway, thank you very much for reading it.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic