Harry and Max's Solo Adventures (m/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

I love what they came up for Halloween! Good idea! And seems nice that there's more kids joining them. Looking forwards to what Tommy and Sam think about the games, at least Tommy seems to be into it!
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Thank you, again, for the lovely comments. It really motivates me to continue writing. This next part was initially going to be the last one of this chapter, but I've split it up, so there'll be a final part later. Enjoy!

Halloween Hijinks - Part 3: Holiday Torture

"So, Max," Tommy said, "you're the expert. How should we torture them?"
Max met Harry's gaze. "Ummm," he began, "we let them torture themselves wandering what we're going to do to them."
"I like it!" Tommy replied. "How?"
"We blindfold them," he said, picking up the tape.
"Brill," Tommy said, taking the tape from him. "Let's do this."

They took it in turns to wrap the tape over their captive's eyes. Tommy took the liberty of also wrapping it several times over Sam's mouth, pushing the ballgag deeper in and further stifling his grunts. Max did the same to Harry.
"I just realised, Harry, you have the same natural hair colour as Aang. It's like you've been my prisoner for months."
"Mmmmmmm...." Harry moaned in acknowledgement.
"Now what?" Tommy asked impatiently.

Max motioned for him to stay silent, before pulling two feathers out of his bag and handing them to him. Then, he pulled out two of his own and knelt down behind Sam, who started breathing more heavily as he felt Max's body heat behind him. Max very delicate started stroking the backs of his exposed knees with the tips of the feathers, and motioned for Tommy to do the same with the back of his neck and ears.
"Mmmpph, mmmpph, MMMMMPPPHH!" Sam began shouting into his gag and wriggling hard in an attempt to get away. It wasn't tickling him, but being unable to predict where the feathers were coming from clearly drove him crazy.
"Mmmmpppph!" Harry said, unable to see what was going on but interpreting Sam's shouts in the worst possible way.
Max walked around behind Harry and firmly clamped his hand over Harry's mouth, pulling him back against his chest. "Relax, dude, we're only doing this," he said, as he began stroking Harry's neck and shoulder with a feather.
"Mmmmmm..." Harry said quietly, stifling a yell. He put all of his energy into staying still and quiet, not wanting to give Tommy the pleasure.
Noticing this, Tommy left Sam and began stroking the backs of Harry's knees, but still he resisted. Not wanting to accept defeat, he slowly began running the feathers up Harry's bare legs towards his backside, eliciting a squeak.
"Hey, not cool," Max said, before Tommy could take it too much further. "Did you get anything good tonight?" he said, changing the subject quickly to avoid any potential conflict.
"Nothing too special," Tommy said. "Most people prefer giving sweets to younger kids, not teens, but I got enough to trade."
"Same," Max replied, "let's trade."

They continued tormenting their captives on and off for the next half hour, stopping to trade sweets every few minutes. Occasionally, they swapped prisoner, but Max kept a close eye on Tommy to ensure he wasn't too rough. Sam tried to yell and scream all the way through; Harry only occasionally grunted. Max ensured that he gave Harry plenty of his favourite chocolates for his trouble.

Tommy needed to go before it got too late. "Right, lads," he said, "Max and I gotta go. Don't worry, the caretaker'll be here in a few hours to open up. I'm sure he'll let you go, or play with you. We don't care." With that, he pulled Max out of the room.
"MMMMMPPPPHHHH!" Max heard them try to yell as he was pulled away.
"The hell, dude?" he said, breaking free of Tomny's grip. "We can't just leave them."
"Sure we can. Harmless fun."
"Not when you're locked alone in a cold changing room all night."
"Oh, right," Tommy said, "you want some alone time with them. Do what you want. I won't judge. Sam'll never tell. I've got something on him. I'll see you later."
Max didn't like the sound of that, but he could worry about that later. He had to go back for Harry.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

I knew Tommy was no good let’s hope harry and max can help him out, get Tommy tied up. I’m glad Max has looked after Harry I was a little worried he’d drop into being one of the boys and forget how good Harry was to him. Should have known he would look after him. Great chapter as always
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I'm glad Max kept his word and is looking after Harry, I think they know that they can trust each other. They just have to be careful when bringing in others, you never know what can happen. But poor Sam, I think Max and Harry should get revenge on Tommy to even the score ;) ;)
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I'm glad Max decided to do what's right. I hopefully Max can help without further problems with Tommy. Tommy sounded a bit upset about Max decision.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Thanks for the comments, everyone. I think you'll like this part. :D This is the last chapter of this mini story.

Halloween Hijinks - Part 4: Harry's Revenge

Max re-entered the changing room to find Sam and Harry still in their predicament. Sam was struggling hard and mphing with the effort. Meanwhile, Harry had managed to turn around and was using the little slack he had to lean backwards in an effort to grab one of Sam's ropes. He wasn't getting very far with his arms boxties as they were, and each time he managed to touch Sam it just made him struggle more. Harry was mphing in an effort to tell Sam it was alright, when his feet suddenly slipped forwards.
"Harry!" Max shouted as he ran to catch him.
The ropes stopped him from falling any further, which was lucky for Sam. Harry had instinctively gone to grab something, but - with his has tied behind him - he had only manage to grab the waistband of Sam's boxer briefs!
"Well, that was close," Max said as he helped Harry to stand. "You almost made Sam moon us."
"Mph!" Harry grunted in annoyance.
"MMMMMPPPPHHHH!" Sam whined, afraid of the next torture Max would inflict.
"Relax, mate," Max said, "Tommy's gone. I'm going to let you go."

Max took off the gag and blindfold. He liked to be able to chat whilst he was untying someone. Harry would have to wait.
"Thanks," Sam said.
"What's Tommy got on you?" Max asked calmly.
"It's kinda embarrassing. It was the same day we taped Harry to the bench. I thought it was so funny that I wanted to try it. I bought some tape on the way home. No-one else was in, so I put on my speedos and had a go."
"Did you like it?"
"Yeah, but I couldn't figure out how to tie my hands. That's when Tommy walked in. He must've followed me. He finished taping me up and took lots of photos. Since then, he's taped me up every Friday and taken more pictures."
"Mmmppphhh..." Harry said apologetically.
"Yeah, sorry to hear that, dude," Max said.
"It's fine," Sam said, "I didn't know he knew how to use ropes."
"He doesn't," Max said awkwardly. "We do."
"You two are weird."
"Yeah, but we can help you get back at Tommy."
"You don't say? I might just have to take you up on that."

A while later, Sam had gone after helping to untie Harry.
"Right," Max said, "should we head back to yours?"
"Not so fast," Harry said. "I want my revenge here."
"O-ok," he said nervously.

First, both boys washed off the costume makeup, which was well and truly smudged by now. Whilst Max was washing off the scar, Harry looked through his bag to finalise his plans. He just needed... Aha!
"Right," Max said, "What's the plan?"
"You need to wear these," Harry said, holding up a pair of speedos. "Since they're in your bag."
Max did as he was told. When he emerged from the changing booth, he noticed Harry had taken off his costume and was standing in his speedos.
"You've seen a lot of these already. Don't look so surprised," Harry said. "You'll also need this. It's been washed." He held up the ballgag he had been wearing.
Max dutifully put it on and let Harry take over. He was guided to the same bench he'd tied Harry to all those months ago. He was made to lie down on his back on it and put his arms through the gaps. His wrists were then tied together. Next, Harry set to work. Max's legs were tied together at the ankles, knees and thighs, cinched in the middle, and then lashed to the bench in the same places. After that, Harry tied Max's torso to the bench at the elbows and just below the armpits, and also at the waist. For his final touch, he lifted Max's head and wrapped tape around his mouth several times, before doing the same to his eyes. Finally, he took two strips of cloth and tied the over Max's gag and blindfold and to the bench, pinning his head in place. He could barely wiggle.

The irony was not lost on Max, tied up in a pair of speedos to the very same bench he'd First tied Harry. Perhaps this was revenge for tonight and then?
"Does it feel good?" Harry asked.
"Mmmph-mph," Max said, just audible. He couldn't nod his head, but he trusted Harry to get the message. He wasn't nervous or afraid - just comfortable.
"Good," Harry said.

For the rest of the time he was tied up, Harry said nothing to Max. He just set to work. Max felt the tips of his feathers tickle his nose and ears.
"Mmmmmmmpphhh..."
They proceeded down and stroked his shoulders and armpits.
"Mppphhh. Mmmmmpppphhh," he said, not much louder. He tried to wriggle away a bit, to no effect.
After a few minutes, Max felt the feathers dancing over his stomach.
"Mmphh-mph, mmpph." He tried to wiggle sideways, which didn't help.
The feathers moved on to his feet, which he has still able to wiggle.
"MMMMPPPPH! Mmmppphhh..."
The feathers slowly worked their way up his legs, before he felt Harry clamber onto the bench and place his knees either side of his chest, so his backside hovered over his stomach.
"Mmmppph?"
Harry gently sat on his stomach. It didn't hurt, but the pressure forced Max to concentrate on breathing through his nose steadily. Just as suddenly, Harry got off the bench. Max felt a hand rest on his chest, feeling his heartbeat. Then, he felt a gentle tap on his gag. Was that? No, can't have been. He waited. Nothing. Then, he heard the sound of a door closing.
"Mph-mph?" Max said. "MPH-MPH?!" Surely Harry hadn't just left him there?
He waited for something to happen. Nothing again. He waited and waited. Harry did not return. He started to struggle.
"MMMMPPPHH!" he called. "MMMMMMPPPPPHHH! MMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPHH! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHH!"
His struggles and cries became more frantic, but it was unlikely anyone outside the room could hear him.

After what felt like hours (but was really just 20 minutes), he heard the door open again.
"Mmmpph-mmpph?" Max asked.
No answer.
He heard what sounded like shuffling coming closer.
"Mmmmppph?!" he called.
Still no answer.
He felt a warm, gentle hand on his chest. Harry.
"Mmmmmmpppphhhh..." Max sighed with relief.
He felt Harry's legs lift onto the bench. He felt ropes. Had Harry tied his own legs together? This question was answered when Harry lay atop him, resting his chest on top of Max's. Harry wrapped his arms around him, and cuffed his wrists together under the bench.
"Mmmmmmpppphhhh..." Harry said softly through the ballgag and tape he'd used on himself.
Max remembered this feeling. It was warm and pleasant. He'd last felt it when Joel had tied him and Harry together inside his wardrobe. His mouth ached a little from the ballgag, but he liked being there. He felt tears in his eyes, but this time they were happy. He badly wanted to hug Harry back, but he would have to wait until Harry decided to let them go. For now, he found Harry's hand underneath the bench, and held it tightly.
Last edited by BDBrit 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Ducttapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapemouth »

Wow. I really loved it. These guys are so cute
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

These two are so adorable. I’m so glad they look out for one another and looking forward to the boys helping Sam get revenge on Tommy. Reckon he needs a lesson like Max did originally.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Great conclusion. Great story. I hope you write more stories about those 2. They are so cute together and surely the best friends.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

What a great ending! Glad that they stick up for one another and have each other's backs.

Hope we get to see them help Sam get revenge on Tommy. Maybe Nick can help out...
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

fantastic and awesome continue!!!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Watching Nick, Harry, & Max evolve throughout these stories has been a really good read!! Harry & Max have turned into the true definition of good friends.

Though it would most likely have to be in another thread, I would like to read the story between Nick, Amanda & Joel. So if you ever feel like writing it, I will read it!!
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

I'm glad you all enjoyed the last part. Thank you for the kind comments.
Red86 wrote: 3 years ago Though it would most likely have to be in another thread, I would like to read the story between Nick, Amanda & Joel. So if you ever feel like writing it, I will read it!!
I have been thinking about how I would write that story. I'm not a big fan of having women involved, but I think I've thought of a way around that.

Anyway, I've done a one-off story for today. I know most of you wanted Tommy to get his comeuppance, and I am happy to oblige. I should probably clarify that most of these chapters take place several months apart. I'm not thinking too deeply about how much time exactly is passing between these stories, but I'd say the boys are either 13 or 14 by now. Enjoy!

Tommy Tastes his own Medicine, or How Harry Held three Hostages at Home

"Aww c'mon, Max, be cool," Tommy said pleadingly. He, Max and Harry were all stood in Harry's living room. Harry was holding a set of ropes and a pair of red speedos.
"No," Max said flatly. "You agreed to the bet. You said that if Harry could get free, you would let him tie you up - and I quote - 'however you wanna do it.' Maybe you should be cool, or tie your knots better next time."
"Yeah," Harry said, holding up the speedos. "Be cool, man."
Tommy hesitated. "It's just... weird and... kinda gay," he said.
"Not cool, dude," Max said. "You've worn those in front of us before."
"Yeah, but why do you wanna tie me up in them? I know I'm good looking, but stick to being gay together."
"Actually," Harry said, a bit fed up of people thinking he and Max were together, "it's so you can see how snug the ropes feel. And you're one to talk!"
"Shut it... fine," he said, giving up.

"Mppphh. Mmmphhh!" Tommy groaned as the timer hit zero. He was lying hogtied on the floor, wearing nothing but a red speedo. His arms and been pulled behind his back and tied together at the wrists and elbows, then tied again to his torso. His legs - which were tied together at the ankles, above and below the knees and at the thighs - were fully bent, with his feet touching his buttocks. His ankles were further tied to his wrists.
"Time's up, loser," Max said. "It looks like you'll be chewing on that ballgag for a while longer."
"MPPPHHHH!" Tommy snapped at Max. He tried to push out the ballgag with his tongue, but the black tape wrapped around his mouth and head kept it firmly in place.
"Hey, don't agree to play the game if you don't like its rules," Harry said. "Now, I believe that I get to punish you."
"MMMMMMMPPPPPHHHHHH!"
With spectacularly good timing, there was a knock at the door. Harry left to unlock it.
"Mmmmpphhh!" Tommy looked pleadingly at Max.
"Sorry, buddy, not gonna happen," Max replied.
"So what's the emergency?" came a familiar sounding voice. Sam.
"Mph!" Tommy tried to wiggle away and hide from view behind the sofa. He didn't get very far.
"In here!" Max called.
"That, you, Max? What's going-" he stopped speaking as he entered the room and saw Tommy. There was a long pause which felt like it was never going to end.
"Well," Max said slowly, "surprise, I guess."
Sam burst into laughter. "This IS a surprise, alright! Ha!"
"Mpphhhh, mmpphhhh, mmph!" Tommy pleaded.
"Sorry, mate," Sam said, kneeling down next to Tommy and patting him on the back. "I'd love to help you out, but my hands here have other ideas." He immediately began tickling Tommy.
"I'm guessing that's supposed to be type of cruel irony," Harry said.
"Yep," Sam said as he tickled Tommy's feet. "It's what he said to me the first time."
"MMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPHHHHHHH!" Tommy cried as he thrashed about, trying to avoid Sam's fingers.

The tickling continued for about 20 minutes, before Max chimed in. "I think you've made your point."
"You would say that!" Sam said without stopping. "You haven't been humiliated like this!"
"Well..." Harry began.
"C'mon, Harry," Sam said, "he should be tied up like Tommy is. He tied you up on Halloween as well!"
"That's history between us now," Harry said. "I got my payback."
"I didn't!" Sam said.
"Alright," Max said. "Harry, you know what to do."
"What?!" Harry exclaimed. "Are you mental?"
"He's clearly hurt about what happened. Let him have some closure," he replied.
"Well, if you're sure."
"Do you have another speedo?" Sam asked, suddenly turning his full attention away from Tommy for the first time since he arrived.
"Mmmm..." Tommy groaned with relief.

"Right," Harry said. "Here's your feather." He handed Sam a feather, just like the ones Max and Tommy used on Halloween.
"Mphh?" Tommy perked up upon hearing the word. A tape blindfold had been applied to his face a while ago, and he had sat there in silent darkness for a while, unsure of what was going on around him.
"Mph," Max said calmly, identically hogtied, gagged and blindfolded in a pair of blue speedos.
Harry and Sam took it in turns to torment each boy with the feathers for the next half hour. Tommy was most sensitive on his feet and armpits, thrashing about when he was stroked by the feathers in those places. He would try his hardest to yell, but the tape and rubber ballgag did an impressive job of keeping him quiet.
"If only he could wear those in swimming practice," Sam joked.
Harry laughed.
Max was a lot harder to torment. He would occasionally grunt and twitch a little, but he was largely stoic. Until, that is, Harry discovered that his nipples made a good target for the feathers. Max's cries were surprisingly high pitched when the feathers touched him there. Harry decided to run a bit of an experiment and slowly brought a feather up the inside of his leg from the ankle and around his closed knees. Max just stared at him, as if daring him to keep going. Harry chickened out as he reached Max's thighs. Max won that round.

After another half hour of this, Sam seemed sufficiently placated.
"Had your revenge yet?" Harry asked.
"I guess so," Sam said, almost disappointed.
"You enjoyed that," Harry pointed out.
"Maybe I did. It did all start when I tied myself up."
"You've not really had the best luck with that. How about I tie you up on your own terms, so you can actually experience it without being tormented?"
"Mph-mph," Max said, as if in agreement.
"MPPH!" Tommy said, probably just to remind them that he was still there.
"My ropes are very snug," Harry said. "I've always said it's like being trapped in a hug, just one that pins your arms and legs together in strange positions."
"Mph-mph," Max nodded again.
"Mmmph!" Tommy said, again more to attract attention than anything else, but Harry could sense his agreement.
"Well," Sam said, deep in thought, "ok, give it a go."

An hour later, Harry looked at his three captives. All three were identically hogited, ball and tapegagged and blindfolded on his living room floor. Each was wearing a different coloured speedo (Sam's was green). They had all been struggling an grunting into their gags for the last hour or so, with Harry watching attentively. They had clearly enjoyed the experience. Sam in particular seemed very happy to struggle without being tickled or tormented in some other way. Harry had enjoyed watching the three of them struggle, especially Max. He had always looked good in a speedo.
"Right," Harry said, "my mum's not coming back until the morning, so I'll come down and untie you before she gets back. Enjoy your night on the floor!"
"MMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHH!!!!" the three boys yelled into their gags as Harry left the room.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I like the story. I hope, if you are planning to continue stories with those characters, that you are not skipping too much time between the stories. I like it how they are developing slowly. I would miss something if there are too many months or even years between the stories. I wonder if Harry left them like this over night for real? :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

What a great follow-up!! Glad Sam got his revenge, and Max was sweet to let himself be tied up so that Sam would be satisfied!
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Another wonderful addition to the series. So glad Sam got his revenge on Tommy. As per always it’s sweet fun and adorable. Max and Harry are like the ultimate bondage buddies. Harry having the three bound and gagged boys at his disposal is a fitting end to the chapter

Banner by Bondagefreak
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Right, it's about time to post a new part. I was going to write another one-off story, but I've had to split this up just so I have time to finish it. It's a bit short, but I like it. I hope you enjoy!

Testing New Equipment - Part 1: The Mummy

"Alright," Harry said as he walked into Max's room. He was wearing a black Under Armour shirt and matching shorts, having run to Max's. He had removed his shoes and socks as he came in. "What did you want to show me?"
"Behold," Max said excitedly as he held up a large knapsack. "Joel let me borrow his stuff."
"That's awfully generous."
"I know! I've been wanting to try out some of this stuff for ages." He opened the bag, revealing an assortment of tapes, ropes and... leather.
"Are those cuffs made of leather?"
"Certainly are! Joel says they're comfy, but we can try those later. I want to use this first." He held up a roll of red tape.
"Tape?" Harry asked. "We've used tape before."
"Yes, but this stuff is designed to stick to itself, not a surface. It's perfect for tie-ups!"
"Fine, whatever. I just don't see how it's different from what we've done already."
"I'm going to use it to turn you into a mummy!"
"Oooookaaay... That's certainly different, I guess."
"I know! Stand next to the bed - it'll be fun!"

Harry did as he was told. Max wasted no time in slowly wrapping the tape around Harry's ankles. At first, it didn't feel too different from duct tape. As Max added more layers, Harry felt it tighten and tighten, pinning his legs together. He looked up at the ceiling so that he could concentrate on not falling over. It felt as if his legs were slowly being cemented together. He crossed his arms over his chest like the mummies in sarcophagi, as Max reached his stomach. He'd never been so fully covered with tape before. He felt his heart rate increase as the reality of being so fully encased set in. Surely Max wouldn't have enough tape, would he? That question was answered soon enough as he felt his arms being pinned against his chest. How many rolls were there?

Max eventually stopped wrapping, and helped Harry fall backwards onto the bed and swivel so that his head was on the pillow. In the end, just his feet and the very top of his shoulders (and above) were not wrapped up.
"How does it feel?" Max grinned.
Harry tested it by trying to wriggle. He could only really wiggle his feet. "Tight," he said eventually.
"Can't move? Totally helpless?"
"Pretty much."
"Cool. Then you won't mind if I test this on your feet." He held up an electric toothbrush.
"Uh, wait a minute-" Harry began.
"But we can't forget the gag. I've got a new one. Joel calls it a panel gag." He held up a black leather rectangle with straps on either side. There was a piece of rubber sticking out of the back. Harry knew exactly where that was going.
"Hey, wait. Have you tested it be- MMMMPPPHH!" he cried as Max forced the gag onto him. It was the perfect size to fill his mouth without bein uncomfortable.
"It looks good on you," Max said. "Right, let's do this!" He turned on the toothbrush, which emitted a loud buzzing sound.
"Mmmppph!" Harry shook his head and tried to wriggle away, but it was no use. He would simply have to endure it for however long Max chose to keep him like that.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Yay!!! Always love a good mummification!! And loving the new bondage gear!!!

Can't wait to see what happens!!!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Great stuff [mention]BDBrit[/mention]!

This latest scene should be right up [mention]David Han[/mention]'s alley ;)
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

@bondagefreak- well, if there was a story of me in bondage and being tickled, that be fun.
Tie me up and have fun with me
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I still love ypur stories. It's always great to find a new chapter of yours.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Right, happy holidays, everyone! I'm a bit behind on my story writing, but I thought it was about time that I continued this.

Testing New Equipment: Part 2 - The Dog\Frog

"Hey, are you changed yet? I could use a hand to get the rest of this tape off my legs," Harry called over to Max. Max had 'generously' removed the gag and cut Harry's hands free, before ducking out of the room to get changed.
"One sec," Max called back. "Just getting my shirt on."
"That takes like two seconds! Stop wasting time!"
"Ok, I'm ready," he replied as he came back. He had changed into his football kit. "I forgot how comfy the Under Armour shorts are so I thought I'd change whilst you were busy."
"Whatever, dude, just help me out."

Once Harry was free, he began looking through the bag for a suitable way to get revenge. "You said that this is Joel's bag?"
"Yep."
"Do you know what's even in here? He's into some weird stuff. How do you know it's safe?"
"He said he'd taken out all the NSFW stuff," Max made finger quotes as he said NSFW.
"Really?" Harry asked as he held up a leather mask. "This doesn't look very safe."
"Whoa! It looks like one of those spit hoods the police sometimes use," he replied enthusiastically, before pausing. "Actually, it looks like it'll be hard to breathe in. Best not use that."

"Agreed," said Harry. "Aha, this looks promising!" He held up a couple of leather cuffs, which had a couple of small metal rings attached.
"How are those supposed to work?" Max asked. "They're too big and don't even have a chain to connect them."
"I think they're supposed to go around your thighs, like this," Harry said as he strapped them around Max's thighs. "A perfect fit! And we can use this little padlock thing to secure them."
"Ok," Max began, "they're not coming off without the key, but I'm still free. I don't get it."
"We need more," Harry replied. He was inspired now. He found two more leather cuffs which fit snugly around Max's wrists. He unlocked the padlocks with the key and then re-locked them through both the cuffs on each of Max's legs and wrists. This meant that his wrists were firmly locked to his thighs.
"Nngh," Max said, as he tried to grab and tug on the padlocks, "I get it now. I can't move my arms."
"Yeah," Harry said, "but you can still run away." He started searching through the bag. "Oh, this gives me an idea!" He held up what looked like a collar. It was leather to match the cuffs, and had a single ring on the front. "I can tie you to something like you would a dog."
Max laughed, "Well woof, woof, then! Careful! Not so tight."

"Sorry," Harry said whilst quickly adjusting the collar. He grabbed a length of rope, tied it through the ring on the collar and then tied the other end to one of the legs of Max's bed. There was enough slack for Max to sit in the middle of the bed.
"Have you finished?" Max asked. "I think turning you into a mummy was more interesting."
"Mate, you should know me better than that," Harry said. He produced two more cuffs, which he fastened around Max's ankles. "Bend your legs for me."
"Blimey!" Max said as Harry padlocked his ankles to the cuffs on this thighs. He started to struggle to test his bonds. "I'm like a frog who can't jump!" He started thrashing more strongly, to no avail and ended up lying on his stomach.
"Comfy?" Harry asked.
"Gnngh, for now," Max answered.
"Good. Lift your chin up for me."
"Okay, but you can't - GGNNGGGHHH! MMMMPPPPHHHH!" He was soon silenced as Harry leapt on top of him and forced a ball gag into his mouth.
"And for one final touch," Harry said.
Max heard a padlock click closed at the back of his head. "MMMPPPHHH!"
"You'd better hope I don't lose these keys. You don't mind if I practise my sit-ups here, do you? Perfection doesn't make itself."
"MMMMPPPHHH! MMMMMPPPPHHHH! MMMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHHHH!" Max cried as he fought against his predicament, not that it helped. He was stuck until Harry decided to release him. Harry had better be careful with those keys.
Last edited by BDBrit 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

It's like a late christmas present to get another story from you. I like it. But I have one question: is this Part wrong labled or is a part missing? You called this part "Part 3" but the previous part was Part 1?
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Excellent work as always!
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Killua wrote: 3 years ago It's like a late christmas present to get another story from you. I like it. But I have one question: is this Part wrong labled or is a part missing? You called this part "Part 3" but the previous part was Part 1?
What a lovely comment! Thanks! It wasn't labelled correctly. I've changed it to say part 2.

Thank you as well [mention]harveygasson[/mention]. I'm glad you liked it.

The last couple of stories were a bit short, so I've written a longer bit now. I like to think it's the Christmas special.

Harry's Christmas Present - Part 1: The Waiting Game

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! The alarm beeped for about a minute before stopping. Harry had failed his escape challenge. Max had brought over the leather cuffs and padlocks to 'make it more challenging.' Harry had to admit, they were a challenge, in that they had not loosened or budged in the hour he had spent trying to free himself. He lay there on his bed wearing just his boxer briefs (at least they were comfy), unable to escape the hogtie. The cuffs did much of the work, but Max had supplemented them with additional ropes, which left Harry's arms pinned to his torso and his legs pressed together with no slack. It seemed that Max had grown rather fond of the panel gag, too. Harry didn't mind it. The way it stopped his tongue from moving reminded him of the times Nick would shove a bandanna in his mouth, but he thought it wasn't as good at suppressing noise as the old bandanna and tape combo.

Thinking of Nick, Harry hadn't seen him at all for the past couple of hours. He would definitely have checked in on them in that time, or at least called up the stairs to let him know that he was there. It wasn't the first time Max had him tied up, so Max wouldn't have stopped him from saying hello. Come to think of it, Max always liked to watch Harry struggle. He'd been left alone since Max started the timer, and he was always there for when the timer ran out. Where was he?

He gave Max the benefit of the doubt, but five minutes soon turned into ten, then fifteen. He hadn't forgotten, had he? It was bad enough that his mum had left for two days so close to Christmas, surely his best friend and babysitter knew he was there?
"MMMMPPPPPHHHH!" he tried yelling. "MMMMPPPPPH! MMMMMPPPPPHHH! MMMMMPPPPPHHHH!"
Nothing. Clearly, the panel gag was better than Harry gave it credit
Harry started trying to throw himself in the air, in an effort to make more noise. "MMMMMMPPPPHHHH!" he yelled as loud as he could.
No reply.
Harry writhed around and bounced on the bed until his arms and legs were sore, and 'shouted' until he was blue in the face.
Still, no-one came.

Before Harry knew it, it had been 45 minutes since the timer had gone off. He was exhausted and just wanted to see somebody again. He felt tears welling up inside him. No. Crying wouldn't do him any good. Like it or not, he was stuck like this until somebody came to rescue him. He wouldn't give Max the satisfaction of making him cry. He would wait patiently until he was released, and get his own back.

At least, that's what he though before another half hour passed. Harry was composed enough now, but this was getting ridiculous. He was just getting to the point of banging his head against the pillow out of boredom, when he heard a familiar sound outside his bedroom door. That was Nick's knock!

"Hey there, kiddo," he said as he opened the door, "I'm guessing you're still stuck there."
Harry refused to make eye contact and stared pointedly at the ground.
He sat down on the bed. "You ok?"
"Mph..." Harry shook his head.
"Hold on," he replied, removing the gag in a heartbeat.
"Where the hell were you?" Harry demanded.
"Woah, easy there," he sounded slightly offended.
"Don't blame me!" Harry snapped. "That timer went off over an hour ago and Max just left me here!"
"What? It's not been that long, has it?" Nick studied the alarm for a moment, before his eyes widened in horror. "Oh sh-"
"And no thanks to you for forgetting!"
"Oh, Harry, you deserve an explanation," Nick said. He was gently stroking Harry's hair. He often did this when Harry was upset. "We've been preparing a little Christmas surprise for you. Max needed you out of the way while we got it ready. It just took a bit... longer than expected."
"Fine, but an hour longer?"
"Look, not everyo-" he stopped himself. "All will be made clear in a bit. Should we get you out of those... Blimey! That's proper heavy duty stuff. Max said I'd need a key but I expected handcuffs. Where did those come from?"
"Where do you think?"
"Ah. Anyway, let's get you untied."
"Thanks."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic