Harry and Max's Solo Adventures (m/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Aww I love seeing Harry step up and defend his friend! Seeing Joel's rough treatment in action definitely explains Max's treatment of Harry after swim practice. Harry is definitely taking a huge risk, and he won't really be in the position to ensure that Joel keeps his word, so I'm curious about his plan and what'll happen next...
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I wonder what the odds are.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Harry is really the best friend Max could get. I love the scene when he started to defend Max. But I would've never trusted Joel. There are few storys that make me really hate a charakter. I really hope that Joel get some kind of punishment in the future for what he is doing to poor Max and probably going to do to Harry.

As always you write iyour story in a way that really makes me want to know what happens next. Great chapter!
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

At the risk of sounding like I'm repeating myself, thank you to everyone for the kind comments. I seem to have developed a loyal readership, which is a lovely feeling. :D

Here's the next part. There'll be one more after this. I know all of you want Joel to get his comeuppance, which is telling me I've successfully made you root for Harry and Max. It will come, just not yet.

The Self-Tie Scenario: Part 3 - All In

"Think, think!" Harry whispered to himself. He had excused himself to the bathroom on the pretext of texting his mum to ask if he could sleep over. Joel had agreed to give him five minutes, in case Harry needed to answer any questions. Fortunately for him, she'd sent him a thumbs up emoji pretty quickly, which gave him time to think of a plan.
"Yo, Harry," Joel said, knocking on the door, "you've got two minutes." He sounded impatient.
Harry didn't trust Joel an inch, but he couldn't watch what he was doing to Max anymore. He could have tried to fight or run, but Joel was big enough to catch and overpower him. At least this way, he could fight to have some measure of control over the situation. A brainwave struck him. He found Nick's number in his contacts, which he'd copied from his mum's phone. He didn't have time to think, so he typed out a quick message.
It's Harry. At Max's. In trouble. Text me later. If safe I will reply with codeword apple. If not help!
"Time's up," Joel said as Harry pressed send. He opened the door and said, "Hand it over."
"Remember our deal," Harry said firmly. "You need to pay attention to what we're telling you. If you take it too far the it's game over."
"I know, I know. Don't be a bully and all that."
"Lead the way," Harry said.

Joel led him into his own bedroom. "Best to leave Maxy boy waiting. He loves being left on his own."
"Gee, I wonder why," Harry said sarcastically.
"Alright, prisoner, here's your First task," Joel said. "Put these on." He held up a pair of black boxer briefs from Max's drawer.
"What?" Harry asked.
"I have to make sure you're not concealing anything, and that you look nice for your boyfriend. It's either these, or I get out the speedos."
Harry narrowed his eyes. "I should just walk away right now. You're not going to respect me."
"I am a man of my word." Joel replied. "I haven't done anything. As a show of Good faith, I'll turn around and give you a chance to walk away, or to do as I say." He promptly turned around and dropped the boxers on the floor.
Harry seriously thought about leaving but he couldn't abandon Max. A problem shared is a problem halved. He quickly did as he was told. Sure enough, Joel didn't turn around to look or stop him. "I'm ready," Harry said.

Harry had agreed to let Joel tie him up the same way as Max had been. It was a fairly standard hogtie for them: legs bound together at the ankle, above and below the knees, and at the thighs; hands bound behind back, and wrists connected to ankles; arms bound to torso at elbows and just below soldiers; all ropes cinched and knotted out of reach. If Max and Nick had a knack for not making you uncomfortable, Joel had a knack for making it just a tiny bit uncomfortable. It wasn't anything Harry couldn't put up with, but the ropes were too tight to be snug and his arms were pulled back just tight enough that he had to keep wriggling them to stop them from stiffening up.
"And now for the final touch," Joel said.
"Just remember not to take it too f- MMMMMMRRRRGGGHHH!" Harry said as Max's spare football sock was shoved into his mouth, and a red ball gag was strapped around his head. He'd never been gagged with one before, but this was - again - just on the uncomfortable side of tight and just a little too big.
"Like it?" Joel asked, putting a mirror in front of him. "I chose red to symbolise your love for my brother." He promptly covered it up with several layers of black duct tape.
"Mmmmpphhh-mmmppphh," Harry said calmly. He couldn't really digest the situation he was now in, so it was best to stay as calm as possible.
Joel cut two pieces of tape to stick over Harry's nipples, like he'd done to Max, but Harry's glare made him stop. "Oh, right," he said awkwardly. "Sorry."

The wait had been agonising for Max. He was still lying there blindfolded. Having exhausted himself trying to break free, he opted to lie down and wait, in the hope that he'd have the energy when he needed it. After what felt like an eternity, he heard the bedroom door open and Joel step in. He heard the sound of handcuffs clicking shut, before a hand grabbed his ankle and dragged him across the floor. He felt a cuff close around his ankle and heart it click to something behind him.
"MMMMMMPPPPPHHH! MMMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHH!" He thrashed around, panic rising in him.
"Hold still, idiot," Joel said. "I need to take the blindfold off."
Max calmed down long enough to let Joel remove the tape covering his eyes. He opened his eyes to see Harry hogtied and gagged as he was in a pair of black boxer briefs. Their ankles were cuffed to a different leg of Max's bed so they were lying next to each other. Harry's bulging cheeks and the round bump where his mouth was confirmed that he was chewing on a sock and ball gag as he was. This did not help his mood. "MMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHH!" he screamed and resumed thrashing.
"Mph!" Harry said sternly. "Mph mph-mph."
"Yeah, doofus, relax," Joel said. "We're here to have fun. Why don't you kiss your boyfriend? Then you'll feel better." He grabbed the back of Max's neck and started pushing him towards Harry, whereupon he grabbed Harry and pushed them both together, despite their protests. The cuffs on their ankles made it tricky, but he managed to get them close enough for their gags to touch. Just as the ball gags made contact through the tape, Harry managed to pull away.
"MPH!" he said indignantly.
"Oh, right, too far," Joel said grinning.
Harry glared at him. So this was his game. Test the waters enough to get his fun but not enough to break his agreement.
"How about atomic wedgie?" he asked, pulling the boys' waistbands up until they squeaked with discomfort. "I tape these down and you two race to get the wedgie out."
Harry glared again.
"Oh, right!" he said, slapping his forehead. "Well, how about I write swears on your backs in marker pens?"
Harry glared again. This explained that mysterious 24-hour flu that forced Max to miss a swimming practice two months ago.
"No? I have a decibel app on my phone. We could have a screaming contest?" He knelt down next to Max with his phone in hand. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I left that tape on your nipples. Here, let me help."
"MMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHH!" Max screamed as the tape was ripped off.
"Well, I don't think there's much chance of you beating that, Harry," Joel said cheerfully. He was clearly wary of taking it too far with Harry, unlike with Max.
Harry said nothing.
"You two are boring," Joel said. "I'm going to text my girlfriend. I'll let you out in time for mum and dad to get back, unless you can race to see who can get out first!" With that, he left the room. "These are yours," he said, returning to dump Harry's clothes on the floor.

Once he was gone, the boys set to work wriggling and mphing in an effort to break free. They'd never manage to get loose on their own, so they tried to inch themselves towards the other in the hope of picking at some of the ropes. Unfortunately, the cuff keeping them attached to the bed also prevented them from doing much more than bringing their heads together.
"MMMMMPPPPHHH! MMMMPPPPHHHH!" cried Max, as if that would help.
"Mph! Mph mphhh!" Harry replied, as the calmer one of the two. He tried to look reassuring. His plan hadn't been a total failure. After all, Joel had left them largely alone, aside from the uncomfortable wedgie, which a bit of careful wriggling soon sorted out.
"Mpphhh..." said Max after a while, having taken the time to calm down. He was grateful that Joel was out of their hair. This was one of the better experiences he'd had with him, partly because he was able to share it with Harry, but mainly because Harry had saved him before it became unbearable. He looked at Harry gratefully and tried to apologise, "Mph mph-mph."
"Mph mph-mph," Harry replied.

They struggled like this for the next hour. By the end of it, the boys looked at each other wryly. Without Joel there to bother them, they actually began to enjoy themselves for the most part, if they ignored the question of how they'd get free, and tried not to think too much about the ball gags forcing their jaws open. They had just about forgotten their troubles when Joel returned.
"Hey, dorks, good news," he said, "mum and dad text me. They've broken down and have had to book into a hotel overnight. They won't be back until tomorrow morning, so I've invited my girlfriend to spend the night. I need the two of you out of the way for a while, so I'm gonna shove you in the closet, since you don't seem to wanna be out of it anyway."
This wasn't good. Harry was already starting to get fed up of being bound and gagged like this. He couldn't spend the night in Max's closet! His only hope now was Nick, if he even got the message in the first place.
Both boys started struggling defiantly. If they couldn't get free, they could at least make it difficult for Joel. "Mph!" they said. "Mpphhh! Mppppphhhhhh!"
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Awesome chapter again. I’m glad Joel didn’t push to far and kept his word. Max would have been in trouble had Harry not been there. I feel for the poor kid having had to endure the torture his brother has put him through in the past. Let’s hope Nick gets the text and is the hero who teaches Joel a lesson
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I was proud to see Harry keep Joel to his word, and he definitely spared Max from some harsh punishments. I was surprised that Joel didn't push on it, but I guess it's one thing to torment your brother and another to do it to his friend and someone you don't really know.

But please let Nick come save the day! He can free the boys, and tie Joel up for his girlfriend to find :twisted: :twisted:
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice chapter! I'm glad that Joel didn't torture them too much even though he couldn't change his behaviour completely. This position seems way too uncomfortable to spend the night like this, so I hope they get rescued. I really liked the idea of Harry texting Max, I didn't expect that. Maybe they even learned something new from this experience for their own games like ballgags (at least if they are not too big).
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

You never leave a friend alone ...

Harry got it right
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Still going strong
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Thanks a million for the kind comments to the last part. I was a bit hesitant about having Joel pushing so far, but I think I got the balance right. The next story will be less severe than this one. I hope you enjoy!

The Self-Tie Scenario: Part 4 - Trying to Come out of the Closet

Well this wasn't good. On the bright side, Joel had undone the hogtie. However, its replacement wasn't much better. He had tied both boys tightly together face-to-face. There were ropes connecting them together in all the same places as there had been binding them already, meaning they were tied together at the ankles, above and below the knees, at the thighs, at elbow level and just below the shoulders. To make it even more uncomfortable, Joel had also tied them together at the waist, forcing their entire bodies against the other. For a final touch, as punishment for resisting, he had tied a rope to Harry's wrists, which were still bound behind his back and threaded the rope between their legs and tied it to Max's wrists behind his back. This meant that the slightest wrist movement gave them a pretty uncomfortable wedgie, which they found out the hard way after Joel tickled them for a bit to test that he got the tightness correct.

So there they were, bound together in nothing but a pair of boxer briefs and gagged with a sock, ballgag and black duct tape. Harry's jaw was starting to ache from being held open by the rubber ball. He regretted trying to shout so much, but this was still preferable to leaving Max on his own. They were stood precariously inside the closet, using each other for support.
"Right," Joel said, "this should keep you out of the way all night. Try not to move too much."
"MPH!" Harry said, trying to maintain some dignity.
Max, less concerned with that, opted for a much more desperate cry. "MMMMMPPPPPPHHHHH!" he wailed.
"Anyway, try not to make too much noise, if you can help it! Ha!"
"MMMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHHHHH!" both boys screamed as Joel motioned to close the wardrobe door.

Just then, Harry heard a familiar beep: his phone! It had to be Nick! Joel picked up the phone and looked at it, fumbling to unlock it. He held the phone to Harry's nose so he could unlock it. "MPH!" Harry said, trying to sound like he didn't want Joel to read it.
"Do it," Joel said, "unless you want me to tie your necks together."
"Mph, mph, mph, mph," Harry grunted as he unlocked the phone.
Predictably, Joel immediately read the text aloud, "From Nick? This your brother or something? Hey, you busy?" He looked up at Harry and smirked, before typing out a reply, which he read aloud before sending. "A bit tied up at the moment. Will talk in the morning."
"MPH!" Harry said, trying to sound indignant.
"What? Joel asked. "It's the truth." He laughed and closed them in the wardrobe.

Max held on for about 30 seconds, before bursting into tears. He dropped his head directly onto Harry's shoulder, "MPH MPH MPH-MPH! MPH MPH MPH MPH MPHHH!" which Harry guessed was an apology of sorts for getting him into this situation.
Harry wanted desperately to tell Max it was alright, and that help was coming, but all he could manage was, "Mph mph-mph. Mph mph mph-mph."
This only prompted Max to wail louder. He must have heard it as, "This is all your fault! How dare you drag me into to this! You don't deserve to be my friend!" Quite impressive, given that Harry hadn't used that many syllables.
Harry opted just to rest his own head on Max's shoulder. It would probably take about fifteen minutes for Nick to arrive. For now, he would just have to comfort him. He was acutely aware of how tightly packed together they were. It was very warm; they were effectively sharing body heat. It was also very... close. It was the closest Harry had ever felt to anyone before, not just physically but also emotionally. Despite their situation, Max's presence made him feel strangely comforted and safe. He hoped that Max felt the same way. He closed his eyes and listened to Max's breathing.

"Hey, babe, who's this?" Both boys perked up when they heard Joel's voice come from downstairs. They couldn't hear the other voices. "Oh, fine. It's the first door at the top of the stairs."
They heard the sound of footsteps heading upstairs. Then, a familiar voice said knowingly, "I'll see myself out when I'm done. Have a Good time, Amanda." It was Nick!
"Mmmpppphhhh! MMMMPPPPPHHHH!" Max started shouting.
"Mph!" Harry said to shush him. He gave him a knowing look, which seemed to calm him.
They heard the sound of the bathroom door close, and the sound of two sets of eager footsteps heading into Joel's room and closing the door. The next minute was agonisingly silent, until they heard the sound of Max's bedroom door open.
"Harry?" Nick whispered. "Are you in here?"
"MMMPPPPHHH! MMMMMMPPPPPHHHHH!" both boys cried.
Instantly, the wardrobe doors opened. "Are you al-" Nick stopped abruptly when he saw what had been done to them. Harry watched the colour drain from his face, and saw his hands start to shake. "No, you're not..." he murmered to himself.
Without saying a word, Nick untied all of the ropes connecting the boys together. He gently lifted Harry out of the wardrobe and guided him to lie down on the floor, then did the same for Max. He carefully removed the duct tape, and nearly baulked when he saw the ballgags. He undid them quickly, before motioning for the boys to keep quiet.
"Thanks," Max whispered as he spat out the sock.
"Nick," Harry began, before he began to sob. "I know what you're going to say. It was a stupid thing and I shouldn't have done it, but Joel is such a bully! He was going to put itching powder in Max's pants! I couldn't leave him!"
Nick picked up Harry and gave him a tight hug. "Yes, it was stupid, but it was the right thing to do," he said. "I'm proud of you for sacrificing yourself like that. Now, let's get you out of those ropes. They look really tight."

Nick fully untied Harry first, before the two of them started untying Max. Harry got to work on the knot he couldn't unpick earlier. Nick started working at the legs.
"It turns out that Joel's girlfriend is also my sister Amanda," he said suddenly, having calmed down enough to speak again.
"What?" Max said.
"Yep, turns out he's really into being tied up. I had to teach Amanda how to do it. He's into it in ways you're too young to hear about. My theory is that he tests on you what he'd like to try himself, to see if it's safe."
"That's awful!" Harry said, more outraged than Max, who stayed quiet as he waited to be untied.
"That's just what Amanda said," Nick said. "She's agreed to tie him up now. He should be pretty under control now. Together, we'll see to it that he never does this again, unless you ask him to, of course."
"Really?" Max asked. "Will you hurt him?"
"A bit, but it turns out he quite likes that. We'll just show him why it's so important to listen to your captor, and he'll see that not everyone likes it like he does."
"Say no more," Max said. "I'll wait for the result." He couldn't stifle his large grin.
"Fair enough. Right, I'm going to borrow these ropes, and find some itching powder. If you hear gagged squealing, everything's under control. Have you got enough ropes to keep yourselves busy?"
"More than enough!" Harry said eagerly.
"Can we eat first?" Max asked. "I'm starving!"

[Note: I don't think Joel's punishment can really take place on this thread, for what I hope are obvious reasons.]

Update: 22.11: I've commissioned an illustration of this chapter. Those with eagle eyes might have spotted that it was my profile picture for a week or so.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by BDBrit 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Simply brilliant dude. I had my heart in my throat when Joel had the phone. I was sure he was going to read the exchange and text the right thing, keeping the boys bound all night. How Fortunate that Nicks sister is Joel’s girlfriend. Looking forward to the exchange hope Nick shows him just how much trauma he has caused Max over the years.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Your storys with these two (Max and Harry) are so cute. They are great friends how they support each other and share the same interests. I enjoyed reading it a lot. It was a little bit more extreme but not too much, they weren't really hurt so I think it's ok. Also it shows how important it is to be careful and what's too much.

I'm really looking forward to read your next story (hopefully involving Harry and/or Max).
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Ducttapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapemouth »

I really love this amazing story. Max and Harry are a pretty good friends, I Love them.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

So happy that Nick made it! I was nervous that there'd be a bit of a fight in Nick's attempt to rescue them. And what a twist with him being the brother of Nick's girlfriend, I really hope Joel learns his lesson!
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Nick tot he rescue! I like the friendship between Harry and Max, really, sacrificing yourself for your friend is quite noble! And nice twist with Joel in the end, hope you write what Amanda and Nick do to him (in another thread obviously) but I still feel like Max and Harry need their own revenge agaisnt him ;)
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Right, I thought that now would be a good time for a more seasonal story. I don't know how many parts this one will have. I'll see as I go. Beware of spoilers for Avatar the Last Airbender.

Halloween Hijinks - Part 1: Costume Cleverness

"So your mum said we can go on our own?" Max asked.
"Yup," replied Harry, "which means that we can go with plan A."
"Ace!" Max cheered. "Help me do my makeup and then I'll help you with yours."

Halloween was always Harry's favourite holiday. Last year, he asked Nick to take him dressed as a prisoner, complete with hand and leg cuffs. It was thrilling, knowing everyone just thought of it as part of the costume. He had wanted to go one better this time and be gagged whilst he went around town, but he had struggled to come up with an idea. Plan A was Nick's idea, and Harry was desperate to make it work so he could show it off to him.

"You'd make a much more convincing Zuko," Max pointed out as Harry painted the scar on his face. "You've got the natural black hair."
"True," Harry said, "but neither of us are bald naturally. Plus, I want to be Aang."
"Fine. You know, we could use some makeup to paint his tattoos on the bald cap."
"Nice idea, Max!"
"Don't sound so surprised! I'm more than just a pretty face." Max winked as he said this, which caused Harry to burst out laughing.
"Not with that burn scar over your face!"
Both boys laughed for a moment before catching each other's eye. They blushed.
"Anyway," Max said, changing the subject, "let's get you some airbender tattoos!"

Both costumes were based on the characters' outfits from Book 3. Max wore a shaggy black wig, and was outfitted in red clothing, which Joel had (totally willingly :twisted: ) sewn gold-coloured fabric to, which added the Fire Nation look to it. The left half of his face was painted to look scarred.

Harry, meanwhile, wore an orange and yellow top, which left his right shoulder exposed. He wore dark reddish trousers and had a sash tied around his waist. He also wore a bald cap, which had a large blue arrow running over it. Max had even painted arrows running down Harry's back and arms for him. They weren't the best costumes in the world, but they did the trick.

"Does it even make sense for Zuko to capture Aang when they're wearing these outfits?" Max asked. "I thought-"
"It's fine," Harry cut him off. "Most people aren't big enough fans to care." His eyes suddenly widened when he said this. "Wait, YOU know enough to ask that? I thought you weren't that big a fan."
"I binge watched the show when you said you wanted to do this. I know how much you love it."
"That's amazing! So you know how Zuko tied Aang up at the North pole?"
"Yup."
"Okay, okay, use Nick's ropes to do that to my arms!"

Max couldn't tell whether Harry was more excited about nerding out or being tied up. He tied Harry's arms behind his back so his elbows were bent at right angles, then wrapped his upper torso in ropes to mimic how it was done in the show. He made a few changes by cinching the ropes with an extra piece of rope so that it was more secure. He tied Harry's ankles together, but left enough slack between them so his could walk. Finally, he tied a shorter rope to Harry's chest to act as a lead, which he could hold.

"Oh no you don't" Harry said. He slowly sucked in as much air as he could.
Max immediately grabbed a bandanna and shoved it into Harry's mouth. "You're not blowing any air at me, Avatar," he said. "You're mine now."
"Mmmmppphh!" Harry said.
Before he could spit it out, Max grabbed a second bandanna, which had a large knot tied in its centre. He tied it around Harry's head, forcing the knot between his teeth and holding the First bandanna in. Finally, he grabbed a strip of white cloth and tied that over his mouth as well. He carefully smoothed it down with his thumbs. "There. Now, no-one will see the rest of the gag underneath. They'll think you're just pretending to be gagged."
"Mmmppphh!" Harry replied cheerfully. The gag did a great job at keeping him quiet. They had opted not to use any more modern looking stuff, for authenticity. He was glad it was still effective.

After visiting Nick, the boys set about trick or treating. Most people didn't bat an eyelid, although they were given a few funny looks, which Max responded to by grinning. Harry enjoyed begging people for help through his gag, which prompted laughing mostly. One boy of about fifteen even asked them for a selfie! Eventually, when they had filled their sweet bags, both of which Nick had to carry, they started heading back to Harry's house. His mum would already be asleep by this point, as she had to get up early to go to work.

They were interrupted by a voice.
"Hey, Max!" It was Tommy, another boy on their swimming team. He was the same age as Harry and Max, and had brown hair, which was always cut in the latest style. He was wearing an Incredibles costume, complete with mask covering his brown eyes.
"Oh, hey, Tommy," Max said. "Cool costume."
"Yours is pretty Good, but isn't the scar on the wrong side?"
"Mmmppphhh! Mmph mmph-mph!" Harry said, offended. For the record, it was on the correct side.
Hearing this, Tommy stepped closer so he could get a better look. "Woah, is that Harry?" he asked, surprised to see that he was actually tied up and not just pretending. "No way, dude. How'd you get him to agree to that?"
"I have my ways."
"Hey, I was gonna meet Sam at the leisure centre later. Do ya wanna come? The back door is broken so we're gonna go and hang out in the changing room and compare loot." He held up a bulging sweet bag.
"Sure," Max said. "we won't be missed. I just need to grab my backpack from Harry's on the way."
Harry hesitated, but was then yanked forward by Max. He wasn't sure about this, but he had no choice in the matter. "Mpphhh..." he whimpered softly. Max ignored him. He guessed they were going with Tommy, whether he wanted to or not.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Great idea! As always well written. I love the stories featuring those two. Normally I would be worried about Harry but as long as Max keeps an eye on him he will be safe, at least as long Max isn't tied up too :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Well written as always, love the concept. Hope Max doesn’t get pressured or feel he needs to show off in front of the others, and break the trust they both have built. I’ve never watched Avatar the last air bender but with so many stories round here referencing them I might just have to get in on the action.

Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I've always wanted to try going out in public being gagged and Halloween honestly is the best time to do it, so maybe next year :lol: :lol: :lol:

I gotta say, I'm a little nervous about Max dragging Harry along, but hopefully he keeps an eye on him and their friends. Although I have a feeling that Harry won't be alone for long ;) ;)

Also, to anyone who hasn't seen TLA, you need to!!!
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago Well written as always, love the concept. Hope Max doesn’t get pressured or feel he needs to show off in front of the others, and break the trust they both have built. I’ve never watched Avatar the last air bender but with so many stories round here referencing them I might just have to get in on the action.
Yes, yes you do. It's amazing and I will fight anyone who says otherwise.

Anyway, thanks again, everyone, for the lovely comments. Here's the next part, just a little late:

Halloween Hijinks - Part 2: A Prisoner Each

"You okay, back there, Harry?" Tommy called back as they made their way to the leisure centre.
"Mppphh mpphhh mpphhh, mphhh mphhh mpph," he replied, trying to sound sarcastic.
"What's that?"
"Mphhh mphhh mmmmphh!"
He turned to Max. "Dude, is he actually gagged?"
"Yeah," Max said sheepishly, "it was his idea."
"That's super weird, dude."
Max shrugged. "You were there when I taped him to the bench. He just seems to like it."
"Yeah, but don't you find it a bit strange?"
"Meh, Harry's a cool guy. He's good for a laugh."
Harry couldn't hear them, but he suspected they were talking about him. "Mphhh! MMMMPPHH!" he exclaimed to remind them that he was still walking behind them.

They stopped briefly outside Harry's house. Max had the key, so he went in to fetch something and handed Harry's rope lead to Tommy.
"So, dude," Tommy said, "what dirt has Max got on you to get you to agree to this?"
"Mpphhh!" Harry said.
"Oh, right, you can't speak with that in your mouth. How does it feel being tied up like that?" He suddenly looked slightly curious.
"Mphh mphh-mmphh," Harry said, trying to look non-plussed. This was getting interesting.

When Max returned, they made their way to the lesiure centre. The back door was ostensibly locked, but a quick shoulder barge forced it open. The door wasn't visible from the road, and there was no security at the back of the building, so the boys were able to make their way into the changing room without fear of being caught. They turned on the lights and sat down on opposite changing benches, Max and Harry together on one with Tommy opposite.
"So, what should we do with this one?" Tommy said, gesturing to Harry.
"Mmmmpph?" Harry grunted, slightly offended.
"We could tie him to the bench again," Max said, opening his bag to reveal more ropes and tape.
"Woah, dude, you're just showing off now."
"Mmmppphhh-mmmppph!" Harry cried, shaking his head.
"Harry's right," Tommy said. "Been there, done that. What else could you do?"
"Hmmm," Max pondered, "what about tying him to that thing in the ceiling?" He gestured towards a short chain which hung from the ceiling. It had another one a couple of feet away from it, suggesting that they had once had a light attached.
"Perfect," said Tommy.
"Mmmpph mph-mmph!" Harry said, again shaking his head.
"Sorry, dude," Max said, "two against one."

Not wanting to give Harry a chance to resist, Max opted to keep his hands tied behind his back. He also wanted to show off, so he kept Harry's arms tied to his chest, but briefly untied Harry's wrists so that he could tie them into a proper box tie, with each wrist attached to the other elbow. He showed Tommy how to tie the ropes and cinch them to stop them from loosening. Once this was done, he grabbed another rope and attached it to Harry's arms, before threading it through one of the chains above his head to secure him in place.
Whilst he was finishing this off, Tommy had found a couple of brooms in the cleaning cupboard.
"Hey, Max, use one of these to spread his legs apart so he can't walk."
"Good idea! How'd you think of it?"
"Dunno," he said quickly, "must've seen it in a movie once."
Harry was instructed to stand with his feet just beyond shoulder width apart. Max expertly tied each ankle to the broom handle, forcing his legs slightly further apart than that.
Tommy looked through Max's bag as he did this. "Whoa, dude, are these what I think they are?" He held up two rubber ballgags, one red, the other black.
"Maybe," Max said.
"MMMPH!?" Harry exclaimed in shock. Had Max borrowed these from Joel? Had he planned to use them on him all along? He began to struggle a bit, but it was pretty useless.
"Why didn't you use one?" Tommy asked.
"Because," Max said, taking the strip of cloth off Harry's face to reveal the knotted bandanna between his teeth, "these are good enough, and it didn't seem to be authentic fire nation equipment."
"This one's red, isn't it?" Tommy said. "We should use it now. Oh, hang on, my phone's buzzing. That'll be Sam calling." He left the room to answer it.

"MMMPH-MMPPHH! MMPPPHH-MMMPPHH!" Harry said urgently, prompting Max to remove his gag. He spat out the bandanna Max had stuffed in first. "What are you doing showing off like this?" he hissed.
"Calm down, dude, Tommy's digging it."
"I don't care! You ask before you use me to show off like this! What if he tries to do something I'd hate?"
"Relax," Max said, standing in front of him. "You trust me, don't you?"
"Mostly," Harry turned his head away before Max could bring out the puppy dog eyes.
"Then trust me now." He put his hand on Harry's bare shoulder, which was warm to the touch. "When we get back to yours, I'll let you do what you want to me in return."
"Now you're speaking my language!" Harry said. "I'll have to start planning."

Just then, Tommy returned. He was still holding the red ballgag. "Sam's coming. I think we should jump him and tie him up so we can have a prisoner each."
"You like this," Harry said. "A lot. Having power over people."
"Prisoner, don't speak unless spoken to," he said sharply. He walked up to Harry and forced the ball into Harry's mouth.
"Gggnnnhh," Harry said, jerking his head away instinctively as Tommy tightened it behind his head. This also caused the bald cap to fall off, revealing his scruffy hair.
"You look better with the cap off," Tommy said, patting him on the cheek.
"Mmpphh,"
"I'm thinking we jump Sam and tie his arms before we drag him in here. He'll totally freak when he sees Harry. We just need one final touch to add to his fright..." He paced back and forth a few times, pondering. Then, he walked up to Harry, placed both hands on his waistband, and yanked down.
"MMMMPPPPHHH!" Harry cried and turned bright red as his trousers dropped to his ankles, exposing a pair of brown speedo trunks he'd picked out for authenticity.
"Was that really be necessary?" Max asked.
"Yeah! Sam'll think he's been grabbed to two perverts. He'll be so scared."
"Until he sees that it's us, which we'll do quickly so he doesn't hurt himself," Max added sternly.

They didn't have to wait long. Sam had chosen to go home and change first, so he was wearing a grey top and jeans. He was slightly taller than Max, and had blond hair, which he styled longer on top and shaved around the sides, as was the fashion.
"Tommy?" he called as he stepped through the door. "Tommy, are you- AAARRRGH!"
Tommy and Max jumped him, quickly pinning him to the floor. Tommy held his arms in place whilst Max tied his arms in a boxtie, and tied his upper arms to his torso. In the dark of the corridor, he struggled to see who was tying him. He was yanked to his feet and marched towards the changing room.
"What's going on?" he said, dazed. "Who are-" he stopped as he entered the light of the changing room and saw Harry, bound and ballgagged with his legs spread apart, his trousers around his ankles and a weird top which only covered one shoulder.
Harry started to wriggle and struggle. "MMPPPPHHHH! MMMPPPPHHHH!" He didn't want to be left out. If you can't beat them, join them.
"You perverts!" Sam started to say. "What are y- GGGNNNHH!" The black ballgag was swiftly shoved into his open mouth. "MMMMPPPPPHHHHH! MMMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHH! MMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHH!"
"Relax, dude," Tommy said, "it's just us."
It took him a while to calm down - about as long as it took Max and Tommy to secure him to the ceiling and tie his ankles to the other broom. He was tied identically to Harry, and both boys were stood face-to-face about two feet apart.
"Calm now?" Tommy asked. "It was just a prank, man."
"Mmmppphhh-mmmpphhhh," Sam said. He looked annoyed at having been tricked, but he didn't seem angry.
"Oh, just so it's fair on Harry," Tommy said, undoing Sam's jeans so they fell to his ankles, leaving him in a pair of black boxers.
"MMPPPHHH!" he replied with indignation. Neither boy was particularly embarrassed. After all, they got changed into and out of their swimming trunks all the time. It was mostly the humiliation of not having any control over it.
"Or you could've pulled Harry's trousers back up," Max pointed out.
"Nah," said Tommy. "More embarrassing this way. It'll make a funnier story to tell Kyle and Clive. Anyway, now we can have some real fun."
"Mmmmpphh?" Harry said. He didn't know if he liked the sound of that. He could only hope that Max kept his word.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Awesome work again dude. Glad that max has looked after Harry so far anyway. Harry will get him back soon enough. I think Tommy is into tying people up more than he’s let on the broom as a spreader bar isn’t something a novice would think of.

Gonna start watching it this week then I will get the references you put here or [mention]Volobond[/mention] has in one of his stories.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Great chapter again. I like how they learn more and more over the time. They started barely knowing how to tie a knot and now they are using ballgags and spreader bars. I don't think that Tommy will be nice to Harry and Sam. So I hope that Max stands in for Harry like Harry did for him when Joel was about to torture the hell out of him.

I'm really curious how this is going to continue. But I guess Max has to make a decision and I hope he makes the right one.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I'm curious to learn more about Tommy and his bondage interests. I think he was enjoying taping up Harry juts as much as Max, and he certainly is more knowledgable in ropework than I would've suspected. I get Harry's frustration with Max: if Harry did the same to him, I feel Max would be kinda upset too. But hopefully he keeps his word and looks out for him, especially after what he did for Max when they got caught by Joel. But he'll have to be let out eventually, and Harry will definitely get his revenge, so Max should be careful :lol: ;)

On the bright side, at least Harry has some company...
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Brilliant as ever
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

Great chapters...

The last air bender have fantastic escenes of Ang tied, especialy in the last chapter of the book 1.

Harry and Nick select a great idea for his halloween costume
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic