Tied up and fixed in the trunk (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

Give that here in google "German girl wakes up bound, isn't pleased" to a little better can imagine what I mean by my descriptions. : )

Hello my name is Nathalie, I am 1.74m tall, slim-medium build, 18 years old, have green eyes and brown hair. My friend from the settlement is called Sandra and is 19 years old. She has a slightly darker complexion, as well as darker hair and brown eyes. She is 1.69m tall and of somewhat sturdy build, but by no means fat, but rather athletic.

Since we are out of school and have each started an education, we see each other less often but we meet in the evening to occasionally smoke a joint. Since we can hardly do that at home, we drive with Sandra's car to a place between the field and the forest. Sandra has taken over the old car of her parents as a novice driver. It is a VW Passat station wagon. A pretty big car for a novice driver.

One evening in May we arranged to meet again. I waited in front of my parents' house and let Sandra pick me up. When I got into the car with her, I noticed that the back seat of the car was folded down and a cardboard box and a blanket were lying in the back of the car. Sandra must have transported something. However, she would not have had to fold down the back seat for the cardboard box, because it was not much bigger than a shoe box. But I didn't think it was that important so I didn't ask her why she had folded down the back seat, but how her day was.

We talked to each other and meanwhile drove to our spot at the edge of the forest. There we were undisturbed and could comfortably smoke our joint. We always sat down for it on the loading edge of the opened trunk, so that the car did not smell afterwards completely so badly.

After we finished, Sandra crawled into the trunk. I was a little woozy and thought nothing of it. I was still sitting with my back to her on the loading sill of the trunk when she suddenly and without warning pulled one of my hands on her back and rattled something around it. Before I could react the same happened with my other hand. I reflexively pulled my hands apart but then realized that they were connected. "Hey that's mean - are those handcuffs" I asked. An answer to my question was unnecessary when I looked to the side and saw her emptying the contents of the box. Out came lots of yellow cotton rope and a yellow ball gag with black straps, as well as a blindfold with a triangular hole in the bottom center.

I was now quite startled and stammered asking her where she got it all and why she wanted to tie me up. Sandra didn't react, however, and instead pulled me by the armpits onto the loading area of the trunk. I was still stiff with shock when she turned me onto my stomach and sat down on my back with my face towards my feet covered with black shoes. She slipped the shoes off, revealing my dark blue socks.

Now she grabbed a piece of the rope about 2 meters long, took it double and tried to tie it around the ankles of my bent legs. Although I had already lost because of my handcuffed hands, I tried in affect to push my ankles apart with the help of my big toes. "I guess you want to resist" she said and laughed. But she then passed the end of the rope taken twice through the loop and pulled my ankles together without much effort. She wrapped the rope around the bonds between my ankles and tied a knot. She then loosened the ties around my ankles again and amusedly asked me if I wanted to try to escape her bonds again.

I didn't know what to say when at the same moment she put the rope around my ankles again. I wondered if my feet would smell after the whole day in the sneakers and decided not to resist so that she could quickly tie my feet before Sandra noticed the unpleasant smell of mine but the very next moment Sandra told me that my feet smell. I did not know what was more embarrassing to me. That my feet smell or to be caught off guard and tied up by my girlfriend.

This time she wrapped the rope taken twice around my ankles four times, resulting in eight layers of rope around my ankles. Then she passed one end of the rope clockwise and the other end counterclockwise between my ankles to tighten the shackles and then tied knots on the side of the back of my foot.

Sandra sat me up and said, "to get back to your question. I have been interested in tying up for 2-3 years now" and showed me pictures of women on her phone who were completely tied up from shoulders to feet with really a lot of rope. Since I have never been tied up in my life, I got a really queasy feeling at the sight of the tied up women on her phone. I asked her why she wanted to tie me up and Sandra replied that she didn't know who else to try it on and that I, as her friend and with my shy nature, was the perfect victim.

Without saying anything further, she took a very long piece of the rope this time and knelt behind my back. She took the rope again double and wrapped it twice above and below my breasts around my upper body, so that my arms were pressed to the body. I was very uncomfortable with this increasing constriction by the ropes and her dwindling view of getting free again on her own and I wanted to express my displeasure. However, I was still petrified and did not know what to say so I made more unconscious grumbling noises without really saying anything. This did not escape Sandra's notice and she said that I should not get in a queue like that, otherwise she would gag me right away and that was even more uncomfortable for me and although I suspected that she would then probably gag me later and I tried to pull myself together for now.

After a brief hesitation, she added that she would replace the handcuffs that bound my hands with rope as soon as she was done with my upper arms. I was a bit confused and asked what she meant. She replied that the rope would certainly be more comfortable than the handcuffs. Sandra must have thought that the handcuffs were uncomfortable for me but they were not alone. It was the whole situation of Sandra being helplessly handcuffed.
Meanwhile for Sandra with the tying of my upper body harness further, by from the loop on the back in each case with an end of the rope further tied. She passed one end at a time between the upper arm and the body from the back to the front, once around the lower ropes and back to the back. While pulling back the rope ends, she also pulled my arm back a bit with one of her arms and tightened the rope ends before they were knotted again in the middle of my back. Then she led one of the rope ends left and the other right between arm and torso through to the front. The rope ends now coming out of the armpits were led around to the other side of the neck and from there over the shoulder back to the back to be knotted there. The ropes were not quite tight and lay on my breasts.

Next she took another long piece of rope, took it double and wrapped it twice around my waist and forearms with the loop of the rope now resting on my belly button. The rope was pulled through the loop again, just like when my upper body was tied up, and brought down my back through my legs. I cringed as Sandra reached between my legs to bring it back and then again as she tightened the rope and it dug into my crotch.

At waist level she wrapped the rope around the rope holding my forearms to my back to bring my forearms into a parallel position on my back. She tightened it until I groaned and took that as a sign to tighten the rope between my arms now.

The rest of the rope was led up to the ropes of the upper arm harness, wrapped around once to keep everything in position and then led one end of the rope to the right and the other to the left around the body to the crotch rope and waist belt in front of the belly and led it around there as well. From there, the two rope ends were led up and tied around the ropes between my breasts, which until now had been lying rather loosely on my breasts. After she led the rope ends again in each case on the right and left around my body to the back also the ropes tightened and lay now no longer on my chest. The remaining rope ends were tied at last with the waist restraint.

I was now already totally at Sandra's mercy and could hardly move. But that didn't seem to be enough for Sandra. She put me back on my stomach, took another shorter piece of rope and then loosened the handcuffs. She started tying my wrists together in parallel and although I had no chance of escaping, I made the mistake of grabbing the rope with my hands and holding it tight to make it harder for her to tie my wrists.

Sandra laughed and said that I would see. She took off her shoes and sat on my back at the level of my shoulder blades so that my hands were exposed to be able to tie them. She didn't start tying my hands right away, but pushed her feet, which were covered by nylon pantyhose she wore under her jeans, under my face and started playing with her feet on my face. I said that it was mean and I would stay quiet but she should take her feet out of my face.

She left her feet in my face and started to tie my hands parallel on my butt. After tightening the ropes between my wrists, she tied the ends of the ropes to the upper waist restraint to secure them additionally. After the work was done she stood up again and took another rope.

Like the other ropes Sandra also took this one double and fastened it to my ankles. From there she went with the rope to my upper body harness, passed it through once and went back to my ankles. She pulled the rope together, whereupon my feet came closer and closer to my back. She applied more force to tie me even tighter. When I groaned, she again took this as a sign that it was tight enough and continued with the restraint.

She led the rope from my ankles to my thighs to wrap them three times with the doubled rope and then tighten them between my thighs, for which she again reached with her hands between my jeans-covered legs. The remaining rope ends were led from the thighs again to the back and knotted there.

So then we just have to secure you for the ride said Sandra and pushed me into the middle of the trunk. "Hey what do you mean. Where do you want to take me" I replied. "Oh nothing in particular. At the drive throw past the fast food restaurant and then to my place" she replied again. "No come on, you've had your fun. I don't want anyone to see me like this" I admitted embarrassed.

Sandra probably decided to immobilize me now. She grabbed the blindfolds and after a short struggle brought the triangular opening of the mask over my nose and finally secured the straps behind my head. Next, I heard a rustling sound. It had to be the clasp of the ball gag and I asked not to gag myself as well. "Good" said Sandra and thereupon I felt something caressing my face. It was her nylon feet again. I always moved my head away but her feet always follow me too. She went with her feet over my cheeks, nose and over my mouth, whereupon I pressed my lips together. "I can keep doing this all the time" laughed Sandra. So I had to decide for an evil so I nodded, whereupon she took her feet away and I heard the rustling of the gag again, for which I then willingly opened my mouth and had it put on me.

Next I felt how the bondage was worked on my back. A little later tension built up. First, my body was pulled slightly upwards to the left and shortly thereafter upwards to the right. That's what Sandra meant by secure. The car must have had something like transport eyes on the sides with which I was fixed after Sandra repeated the same with the bondage of my thighs and the eyes.

I was now lying on my stomach in the middle fixed to four sides in her trunk and could no longer move in any direction.

Next I heard how the side doors of the car opened and it subsequently made "click" noises. Oh no, I thought, after a moment's thought, what could that be? As if it was not already embarrassing enough to lie tightly tied up on her belly in the middle of her trunk, fixed on four sides and unable to move in any direction, she also took pictures of me.

"So let's go" Sandra said and threw the blanket over me so that my head remained free. "We don't want anyone to see you" she added. She closed the doors and the trunk and the next thing I heard was the car starting up and moving.

After about ten minutes of driving, the car slowly turned off and Sandra also covered my head with the blanket. We had to be at the restaurant. She stopped and I heard sei open the window, followed by the employee who took Sandra's order. Sandra seemed to order for me as well. At least something, I thought to myself. Sandra drove to the next window took the order and drove on. The employees of the restaurant didn't seem to have noticed anything, which I actually preferred in this case because Sandra wasn't a real kidnapper.

After another quarter of an hour of driving, the car slowed down. We had to be back in our settlement. Shortly after we stopped and the engine stopped. The trunk opened and Sandra took off my ball gag and removed the blindfold. She loosened the ropes that fixed me to the sides of the car and then the ropes on my feet and legs

Next, she helped me out of the car and put me down, whereupon I expected her to untie me from the rest. Instead Sandra put her coat on me. "Hey come on. Your parents are home" I said, whereupon she said "Yes, I know. That's why the coat".

She locked the car and led me to her house with one hand and in the other she held the bag from the restaurant. When we walked in the front door her parents were sitting in the living room. We greeted her parents and went straight to her room. In her room she asked me if she should free me and I said yes please. After all, she didn't want to have to feed me either so she freed me.

We ate and after a movie I went home. I thought about my experience with her for a few days and came to the conclusion that it actually wasn't that bad.

At one of our next meetings Sandra asked me how it was for me and if I would let her tie me up again. Sandra said that she had a lot of fun and that it would be a great pleasure for me. I told Sandra that I could let her tie me up from time to time but only under the three conditions that I would not be tortured with her feet, that I would not use the gag and that no photos would be taken.

Sandra agreed, whereupon she tied me up one or two more times.

Here are the links to my other stories

Fictional Stories For Everyone

Involuntary pyjama bondage video night (FF/ff)
Be careful how you treat your admirer (m/f)
My daughter Vanessa tricked (FF/ff)
Overnight stay with my girlfriend Jessica (F/F)
A weekend with the clique in the green (??/fff)
Choice, Truth or Dare (F/F/F/F)
A victim to cuddle (F/F)
3 against 3 bondage fight on the playground (FFF/FFF)
In a roundabout way to happiness (m/f)

Fictional Stories For Adults

Unexpected adventure (M/FF)
The feeling of being captivated can move mountains (M/F)
Seduced, Tied Up, In Love (F/F)
The Living Mannequin (FF/F)
Who does not cooperate, is tied up just for the amusement of the other (F/F)

True Stories for Adults

Bondage Wrestling/Sex (M/F)
Nylon Encasement Sex in Tights (M/F)
Last edited by GirlBondage 11 months ago, edited 10 times in total.
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

Nice story! Well written too.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

I agree, that was a very enjoyable story ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

thanks to you
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Excellent.story...all.the more.impressive.if English is not.your first language.
notsosinister
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by notsosinister »

Great story! Loved the pantyhose feet on her face!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic