Freshmen Hell (m+/m+) complete Aug 19/23

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

With The Bound Bratty Brother almost complete, what Freshmen Hell spin-off should I work on next?

Poll ended at 1 month ago

Brayden's messy tie up fun - the follow up to the anonymous note from the end of Swim Team Hell
13%
Owen's spinoff - what was he planning with the zip ties and tape at the end of freshmen hell?
50%
Cole tutors Aiden again - picking up where freshmen hell ended
13%
Skid Mark -A collection of short stories about the bullying and humiliation that Owen's older brother has faced since The Walk of Shame
25%
Other (post it in the thread below)
No votes

Total votes: 8

Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

[mention]Subexplorer71[/mention] [mention]GungeBoy12[/mention]
[mention]BDBrit[/mention]
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention]
[mention]David Han[/mention]
[mention]FelixSH[/mention]
[mention]Socksbound[/mention]
[mention]Werdify[/mention]

hey all. I have posted a couple new chapters. I always welcome your feedback. how should the boys weekend go? will Cole go easy on them, or will he be out for blood? let me know.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] Just caught up to Chapter 5 and I really must say, I totally enjoyed the use of Mitch's reeking socks as a gag for Aiden. The foul-smelling shoe treatment was just the cherry on the cake. Brilliant! 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

I could've sworn I commented on this, because I enjoyed what I saw so far a lot. Any intention on continuing this, by any chance?
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

blackbound wrote: 1 year ago I could've sworn I commented on this, because I enjoyed what I saw so far a lot. Any intention on continuing this, by any chance?
I have part of it written in my head. I just need to find the time to type it out and finish it. one day.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Wedgieboy69 wrote: 2 years ago
GungeBoy12 wrote: 2 years ago
bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago @GungeBoy12 if your username means what I think it does, then I have a feeling you might enjoy this tale ;)
You are correct with what it means and I actually read this one yesterday and I thought it was great. Messy TUG is great and adding on some lycra (speedos or singlets) only make it better!
Interesting. I may just have to write a spin off where Brayden joins the wrestling team and gets some messy hazing from the rest of the team. That will have to wait a while, till one day when I have time
[mention]GungeBoy12[/mention] I am finally working on that spin off. I am two chapters in to the boys joining the swim team. I promise there will be a messy speedo scene in chapter 5.
GungeBoy12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GungeBoy12 »

Wedgieboy69 wrote: 1 year ago @GungeBoy12 I am finally working on that spin off. I am two chapters in to the boys joining the swim team. I promise there will be a messy speedo scene in chapter 5.
Can not wait!! Make sure to tag me when it comes out.
Speedos and TUG, a perfect match...
Add some gunge and it's even better!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Definitely tag me for the spin off story too! Loved this one and would like to read the other as well
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

the first chapter of Swim Team Hell is up. check it out.

http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 7b15b309d0
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

I’m really excited to see what Cole does to them. I think they’re lucky though, because Tex seems like he was going to have fun with them one way or another.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Scottstud94 wrote: 1 year ago I’m really excited to see what Cole does to them. I think they’re lucky though, because Tex seems like he was going to have fun with them one way or another.
I am working on a prequel right now, called the walk of Shame. it takes place 2 years before this and ties swim team hell and deal with the devil together. it was supposed to be a quick short story, but has already grown to atleast 2 chapters. maybe 3 by the time I am done. once I am done with that, I am getting back to finishing this one.

just because they got away that one time, don't think that the boys are off the football teams radar all together. If I know Tex, he will get his chance one way or another.

I am not going to lie, I have the ending of this in my head, but still haven't worked out the rest of the details.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Very good stories
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

The slave wrote: 1 year ago Very good stories
thanks, I appreciate the feedback. posts like this motivate me to keep putting in the hours and hours of writing.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

UPDATE

I need your help!

The walk of shame series is finished and up on deviant art and wattpad. I didn't post in here because it doesn't have any TUG or tying up in it. it does tie into the storyline of freshmen hell, so I will post link below for those would like to see it.

The Walk of Shame takes place 2 years prior to Freshmen Hell, Freshmen Hell-oween, and Swim Team Hell. It does help set up back story to these new chapters.

Here is where I need your help! I have started back writing freshmen hell to continue with deal with the devil. I have the beginning, end and main plot, but would like your input for details of what you think should happen to the boys while at Cole's house. please DM me , or post your suggestions below.

here's the link to The Walk of Shame series

https://www.wattpad.com/story/322634521 ... PIo9l6wd5T

[mention]harveygasson[/mention]
[mention]GungeBoy12[/mention]
[mention]Scottstud94[/mention]
[mention]The slave[/mention]
[mention]blackbound[/mention]
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
JoshuaGroat90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JoshuaGroat90 »

Hope that the socks get more tastier for the little slave…😈😈😈
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

hey everyone. sorry for not updating this story in a while. I have had some serious writers block, compounded with low motivation.

I tried writing a short spin off story to try to get the creative juices flowing, but have ended up abandoning that all together. Two chapters in, and I just couldn't make Emma and her friends tying up Aiden sound entertaining for some reason.

I haven't completely given up on Freshman Hell, but I am not sure when the next chapters will get finished and posted.

sorry for keeping everyone waiting for so long.

[mention]The slave[/mention]
John2222
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John2222 »

Every time I see this story pop up in my feed I pounce on the link to see if there is a new chapter. This possibly my favorite story on the site. I would love to see the guys messed with in the locker room by the football players after losing a game then locked in the lockers over night.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop and letting us know that you have not given up on the story. Like others, I will patiently wait for the next chapter. Maybe I will back to the beginning and start the story again!
John2222
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John2222 »

Another great story on here is @bondagefreak story about the younger brother who goes to the party with his older brother and gets mummified by party goers then left like that until noon the next day when his brother finally wakes up. Obviously that would be dangerous as hell in real life, but that is what fantasy is for.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Thanks for the heads up on where you are with the story, it's totally fine, take your time and make sure your own real life and self is in a good place first as that's the most important thing
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

thanks for understanding, everyone. I promise I will continue as soon as the timing is right
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Chapter 8 - The Calm Before The Storm

Brayden and Aiden spent Friday evening hanging out at Aiden's house. They ate junk food, played video games, and watched tv. It was the perfect evening for a couple of nerdy and awkward freshmen.

Of course it wouldn't be our wedgie prone duo without someone's underwear getting yanked up. This time however it was Aiden dishing out the torment with a sneak attack on Brayden's green jalapeno boxers. The smaller boy took advantage of his larger and stronger victim being distracted while hunting zombies in Zombie Killer 3.

Brayden quickly subdued the tiny pest with a piledriver wedgie that sent Aiden's grey boxer-briefs almost to his shoulders. Aiden thrashed and whined, but Brayden refused to release him, until he reluctantly repeated " Brayden is so much cooler and better then me at everything, including Zombie Killer 3".

Things calmed down between the rambunctious teens, until the pintsize prevoker randomly pushed his friend over on the couch, and proceeded to fart on the side of his head. This led to a chase around the house and ended with Aiden being tackled and manhandled toward the bathroom. The two continued to wrestle as Brayden tried to give his bratty best friend a swirly. After a continued struggle, the pair negotiated his punishment down to having to kiss the toilet seat instead.

Unfortunately, that was the end of the fun, as Brayden's mother arrived to pick him up. With all the evenings fun and excitement, both boys had almost forgotten about the hell that awaited them the next day, with Cole.

---------------------------

The next day, Brayden woke up and got dressed. He was about to put on a new pair of plaid boxers when he reconsidered. knowing there was a 100% chance that Cole was going to destroy his underwear today, he decided to save them. Instead he opted for a crisp white pair of FTL briefs. He even packed a few spare pairs in his backpack just in case.

That afternoon, Aiden met at Brayden's house, as planned. The pair reluctantly headed off to collect Owen, on the way to Cole's house.

They knocked on Owen's door. A young girl answered.

"Is Owen home?" asked Brayden.

"Nope. he went to a friend's house", replied the girl.

"Ok, Thanks”, responded Brayden, with a tone of frustration in his voice.

Brayden was furious. First this nerd ratted him out to Troy about freeing him, then beat him in the wedgie war, causing him to get dragged into the football locker room. Now he stood them up, no doubt causing them pain and embarrassment from Troy for the rest of the school year.

"That loser doesn't even have any friends! His little sister was probably lying for him! He was probably inside the whole time!", Ranted Brayden, as they walked away.

"Calm down! maybe he just forgot", suggested Aiden.

"Forgot pure hell?! I highly doubt it!", grumbled the angry teen.

"I am sure Cole won't actually take it out on us. He isn't like that", assured Aiden.

They approached Cole's house. It was a very large house, in one of the nicer neighbourhoods in town. Aiden rang Cole's doorbell. Cole's voice came over the intercom, telling them the door was unlocked, and to come inside. Both Teens took a deep breath and put on a brave face as they stepped inside the lair of the beast. From the foyer, they could see Cole sitting on a couch in the living room.

Brayden immediately decided to go straight to begging for mercy. "Sorry, but that loser Owen bitched out! Please don't take it out on us! We showed up!".

A very menacing smile grew on Cole's face as he chuckled, sending a shiver down the freshmen's spines.

[mention]the slave[/mention]
[mention]John2222[/mention]
[mention]Subexplorer71[/mention]
[mention]BDBrit[/mention]
[mention]David Han[/mention]
[mention]felixSH[/mention]
[mention]Socksbound[/mention]
[mention]Werdify[/mention]
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Ooh, this doesn't bode well for the two. Owen better hope he's not found by either party.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Ooooh excited to see what's planned for these two
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Owen deserves what’s coming to him. He shouldn’t of ditched but I have a sneaky feeling Cole knows exactly where Owen is
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

blackbound wrote: 1 year ago Ooh, this doesn't bode well for the two. Owen better hope he's not found by either party.
Brayden is fairly easy going, but even he seems to have had enough of owen. we already know that Cole would have no problem making Owen's life hell.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Scottstud94 wrote: 1 year ago Owen deserves what’s coming to him. He shouldn’t of ditched but I have a sneaky feeling Cole knows exactly where Owen is
I doubt things will end well for poor Owen, but then again do they ever? we will have to wait and see.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic