Freshmen Hell (m+/m+) complete Aug 19/23

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

With The Bound Bratty Brother almost complete, what Freshmen Hell spin-off should I work on next?

Poll ended at 2 months ago

Brayden's messy tie up fun - the follow up to the anonymous note from the end of Swim Team Hell
13%
Owen's spinoff - what was he planning with the zip ties and tape at the end of freshmen hell?
50%
Cole tutors Aiden again - picking up where freshmen hell ended
13%
Skid Mark -A collection of short stories about the bullying and humiliation that Owen's older brother has faced since The Walk of Shame
25%
Other (post it in the thread below)
No votes

Total votes: 8

Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Chapter 9 - Something Strange is Afoot

"Owen? You mean the little dorky one with glasses? I am sure he will turn up", replied Cole, nonchalantly. "Come, sit!" invited the jock, motioning to the couch beside him. 

As the boys nervously stepped further into the living room, they stopped dead in their tracks. Originally hidden by the coffee table, Brayden could finally see why Cole was acting so sly. Owen was on his hands and knees. His tighty whities were stretched over his forehead, and his face planted inside a nasty looking old Nike basketball shoe. Cole had his feet comfortably resting on Owen's back, one foot barefoot, the other wearing the second shoe. As the nerdy freshmen looked up at the boys, his bulged cheeks and the fabric poking out of his mouth told the story of where Cole's sock had gone. 

Cole pushed his bare foot into the dweebs face, and ordered him to lick it again. Owen's face showed a look of pure humiliation, not even seen during any of the extreme bullying that Brayden had seen the nerdy teen suffer this past week at school. Reluctantly, Owen spit out the dingy looking sock, and began to aggressively lick all over the football star's foot. Brayden and Aiden could only look on in disbelief. Soon, Cole tired of the degrading act, and used his foot to push Owen's face back into the rancid shoe, pulling the atomic wedgie even tighter. 

"I know, it's weird right? but he practically begged me to let him do it! He goes crazy for it! He's a sick freak!", said Cole. Owen tried to protest, but Cole just used his heel to push the nerd's face deeper into the shoe. 

"He actually came here early to try to negotiate his own side deal. can you believe that?" asked Cole. Brayden's facial expression went from shock to rage. The thought that Owen would try to sell them out to save his own butt again made Brayden's blood boil. He was ready to run over and put the boots to the nerdy little traitor, when he was interrupted by the door bell.

"That would be the boys from the team!" exclaimed Cole. Both boys' faces turned to panic and disappointment. "You didn't actually think I was going to let you three losers gang up on me 3 to 1, did you?", asked Cole. "And remember, they can't know about me helping you dweebs escape yesterday!" sternly warned the Jock.

The front door burst open, and two large, muscular football players spilled into the foyer. Aiden immediately recognized Mitch Wright from the locker room, and both underclassmen knew Tex all too well. Things were quickly going from bad to worse. 

"I thought you were babysitting some little kid? Why are these dorks here?", Asked a puzzled Mitch. 

Cole explained, " That IS the little kid (pointing at Aiden), and I let him invite a couple friends over in exchange for them cleaning this place up before my parents come home".

"That's good", Said Tex, "this place got right trashed from the party last night" 

"Ya, but you need a party like that to celebrate a win like that!", replied Cole.

"What did you dweebs think of the game?", asked Tex.

Brayden and Aiden just nodded nervously, and mumbled nonsense in agreement. 

Cole changed the topic. "We need to meet my cousin to do the beer run, he won't deliver it now. I don't think we want to be seen in public with these losers. I can't have them getting in trouble. Let's tie them up in the basement to keep them safe. They will have lots of time to clean when we get back". 

Strangely, neither Tex nor Mitch seemed to think that this was a strange suggestion. 

Tex grabbed Brayden and put him in a headlock, and marched him toward the basement stairs. The giant football player's armpit smelled awful. Mitch effortlessly picked up Aiden by the front waistband of his dark blue boxer briefs and followed his teammate. Cole took a different approach with Owen, forcing the nerd to crawl across the sizable suburban house on his hands and knees, with the waistband of his stretched out briefs still hooked on his forehead.  

The three freshmen were taken through the basement to Cole's bedroom. The room was trashed, and smelled like a school locker room mixed with a dumpster. There was dirty clothes everywhere, a pile of dirty dishes on the dresser, swimsuit model posters on the walls and sports trophies and metals everywhere. Brayden wondered if Cole ever brought girls here. What kind of girl would want to go in there? 

Cole brought a box from the closet, and dumped it out on the bed. A mountain of duct tape, coils of rope, rolls of pallet wrap, and zip ties fell out. Mitch grabbed three hockey sticks leaning up in the corner of the room. Brayden began to wonder what they had gotten themselves into. 

"Who's first?" asked Cole. All three Freshmen stayed quiet and nervously avoided eye contact. 

"Ok, you're up, Thompson '', ordered the senior, as he pulled Aiden closer by his shirt. As soon as Cole turned him around facing away, Aiden tensed up, knowing what was coming next. Cole dug his fingers down the back of the tiny teens sweatpants, latching on to the waistband of his captain america boxer-briefs. "I have been waiting a long time for this, twirp!" exclaimed Cole, as he yanked the nerdy undies to Aiden's shoulders. The freshman let out a few grunts and moans of pain, but refused to give his bullies the satisfaction of seeing him scream or crying. Then Cole began fishing one of the hockey sticks through Aiden's shirt sleeves, then through the leg holes of the stretched out underwear, and out the other sleeve. Cole then wrapped his victims' balled up fists in layers of sticky tape. Next he secured Aiden's wrists to the hockey stick with zip ties. Cole and Mitch continued to secure Aiden's knees and ankles together thoroughly with zip ties, followed by a ridiculous amount of pallet wrap.    

Owen recognized the scarecrow wedgie all too well. His older brother Mark loved to give them to him from time to time. It was one of the many forms of torment that the mean sibling used to terrorize Owen with. 

Tex started the same process on Brayden, while Mitch and Cole took care of Owen. Soon all three boys were identically bound, then carefully laid down on the floor to avoid falling and hurting themselves. Cole found three well worn football socks in the sea of dirty laundry. After knotting them in the middle, each senior used them to cleave gag a nerd. 

"That should keep you freaks under control while we are gone. We won't be long, so don't go doing something stupid that you will regret", warned Cole.  

As the Jocks left the room, Cole kicked a pair of dirty boxers right onto Aiden's face. "Take that, Bitch!" spat Cole. The rancid underwear wreaked of farts and sweaty balls. The small nerd tried his best to shake them off his face, with no success. 

Once the bedroom door was closed and locked, all the unfortunate trio could do is wait for their tormentors to return for more hell.

[mention]harveygasson[/mention]
[mention]GungeBoy12[/mention]
[mention]Scottstud94[/mention]
[mention]The slave[/mention]
[mention]blackbound[/mention]
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
[mention]John2222[/mention]
[mention]Subexplorer71[/mention]
[mention]BDBrit[/mention]
[mention]David Han[/mention]
[mention]FelixSH[/mention]
[mention]Socksbound[/mention]
[mention]Werdify[/mention]
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

another excellent chapter congratulations me too I want to be in their shoes
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

I've never heard of a scarecrow wedgie, fascinating. Sounds like the boys are in for a night of terror.
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Yeah they’re screwed no doubt.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow they're pretty much screwed right now, wonder what other torments await them
John2222
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John2222 »

Awesome chapter. Glad to get closer to the evening these three guys will be facing. Cannot wait.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

just a quick update. I had the next chapter 90% done, but I am not happy with it, and I am going to start over. that being said, the next chapter will be a little longer before its posted. sorry for the delay, but I don't want to post something that I don't feel meets the high bar that the stories on this site have set. you the fans deserve my best effort.

as for everyone's comments, yes, the boys are definitely screwed. its going to be a rough night for the nerdy freshmen

Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Chapter 10 - Reflection and Retribution

The time laying on Cole's bedroom floor in scarecrow wedgies gave all three teens a chance to think. 

Owen thought about the scarecrow wedgies that his older brother Mark had done to him in the past. His brother had never been thoughtful enough to lay Owen down so he wouldn't fall, like the seniors had. Mark always threatened to take him to the park and tie him to a tree or post, so he could be a real scarecrow. Fortunately the older sibling never acted on the threat. 

Owen thought about how he wished he could be a big tough bully, like his brother. He didn't like the idea of having to beat up nerdy kids, but longed to be feared and respected. No one would mess with him anymore. He would be friends with his tormentors, instead of their victim. Mark told him stories of the kids at school that feared him. Kids just like Owen.

Aiden spent his time thinking about Cole. How nice Cole used to be to him. How he thought they were friends. How he had alway looked up to him. How cool he thought Cole was. How it all turned out to be lies. The family friend was no better than Troy, or Connor, or the mean kids at Scouts. He was just another person that hated Aiden for no reason. 

Aiden's thoughts turned to how bad the sock he was gagged with tasted. How bad the boxers smelled. He thought about how bad the wedgie hurt. Then he thought how silly Brayden was for struggling like he was. His new friend kept wiggling and flopping around on the ground. What was he thinking? Even if he got to his feet, he wouldn't be able to open the door, or get back upstairs. 

Brayden was only thinking about his movements. How he needed to wiggle and flex to get where he needed to go. He bent his knees and flexed his hips. Every movement caused the underwear to dig in deeper, but he continued through the pain. He struggled around the floor at a snail's pace. He pulled his knees up to his chest, then straightened his legs out as hard as he could. He felt an impact, and heard the muffled scream. He did it again, and again. Over and over, he kicked Owen in the ribs as hard as he could, while still being bound. 

Owen was helpless to the attack. The nerdy teen was unable to move away, and unable to use his hands or arms to block the kicks. All he could do was beg for mercy through the rancid football sock cleave gag. He wasn't sure why Brayden was angry with him. As he turned to face his attacker, Brayden landed a kick square on his face. It was a direct hit to the nose and mouth. Owen's eyes immediately began to water, and he could feel the blood starting to trickle from his nose. The inside of his mouth hurt where his braces dug in during the impact. He began to cry into his gag. 

Before Brayden could mount another attack, the bedroom door opened. Cole, Mitch and Tex casually walked, each had a can of beer in hand. "You guys didn't get far. I guess you guys didn't want to miss all the fun tonight" mocked Cole. This drew a laugh from the other two jocks. 

Noticing Owen's Bloody nose, Cole teased, "Typical nerd with a nose bleed", then quickly changed his tone and threatened."You better not have gotten any of your loser blood on my carpet!"

The gag prevented Owen from blaming Brayden for causing the bleeding. Even if he could plead his case, he doubted the bullies would care that he was attacked. If anything, they would probably just give Brayden a fist bump for beating up someone. The seniors were clearly not against that type of behaviour.

Once all three freshmen were freed from the wedgies, they were led out of the bedroom to start their cleaning chores. As they walked up the stairs, Brayden leaned forward and whispered to Owen, "You fucked with the wrong guy! You are going to wish that I was as nice to you as Troy or Cole!"  

The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

amazing sequel
John2222
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John2222 »

Outstanding chapters. I have a feeling that the cleaning will be the easiest part of their evening.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

John2222 wrote: 1 year ago Outstanding chapters. I have a feeling that the cleaning will be the easiest part of their evening.
not if the football players have anything to say about it. I have a feeling that it will become painful and humiliating, just like everything these boys get themselves into.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Chapter 11 - Maid to Clean

"It's nice of your friend there to offer for you losers to clean this place up before my parents come home from vacation. I was really not looking forward to doing it myself", teased Cole. Brayden and Aiden both gave Owen a dirty look. Owen just looked at his feet, and avoided eye contact.

"Too bad we didn't have french maid uniforms for them. I am sure these sissies would love to wear them", joked Mitch.

Cole gave the boys their cleaning duties. He addresses Owen first, "Glasses! you get to clean my room and do my laundry, because I know you love my socks. I will supervise you to make sure you don't have too much fun".

Next was Brayden. "Aiden's friend! you are cleaning the rec room and kitchen. Mitch will beat your ass if you slack off", threatened the senior.

Finally he came to Aiden. "alright runt, I saved the best for you. You get to scrub the bathrooms. Any back talk and Tex will make you use a toothbrush! then make you USE the toothbrush!" Aiden gagged a little at the thought of it.

Cole wasted no time shoving Owen away, toward his bedroom. Tex picked Aiden up under one arm, just as he had the day prior at school. This time however, Aiden kicked and screamed, shouting, "put me down! I can walk". The giant linebacker just ignored his protests, and headed toward the nearest washroom.

Mitch took a more relaxed approach, and remained on the couch with his feet on the coffee table. He didn't take his eyes off the football game as he finally spoke to the nervously waiting freshman. "Get me another beer, kid. Then start cleaning up all the empties and garbage", ordered the blond haired senior. "oh, and give yourself a wedgie or something", added Mitch. Brayden quickly complied with all three requests. He hoped for leniency if he could stay on the football star's good side.

Owen's POV

Once in the bedroom, Cole ordered the nerdy freshman to hand him his glasses. Reluctantly, the frightened teen took them off his face and handed them to Cole. "please don't wreck them, my parents will kill me", begged Owen. The senior gently placed them on the bed side table.

Cole then order the teen to turn around, Owen knew what was coming next. Cole dug his fingers down the back of Owen's pants latching on to the not so tighty whities. After this morning's atomic wedgie, and this afternoon's scarecrow wedgie, the white fabric was already pre stretched, and easily went over the nerd's head, and latched firmly under his nose.

Owen put up no fight as his tormentor picked up rope off the floor from the earlier tie ups and used it to bind the skinny nerd's wrists together behind his back. Cole then brought the two ends of the rope around the front of Owen's waist, and tied it off, far from the reach of his fingers. "How's that?" asked Cole, "it's not cutting off your circulation?" Owen wiggled in his bond then silently shook his head.

Cole explained how this was going to work. With his hands already tied behind his back, Owen was going to have to crawl around the room, picking up dirty clothes with his mouth. Then he was to deposit them in the laundry basket. The same with any empty water bottles or trash around the room. It was to go in the wastebasket. If he wasn't done in 15 minutes, there would be a punishment later, for him, as well as the other two.

Once Cole finished explaining, Owen mustered up the nerve to confront the towering football player. "You said if I accepted my nerd punishment and sniffed and licked your gross feet and smelled your shoes earlier that you would take it easy on us this weekend!", Squeaked the terrified teen. After quickly pausing to muster some more courage he continued, "but you have done nothing but terrorise us the whole time!"

"This is taking it easy on you guys, compared to what I was planning on doing! ", barked the senior. "Now get cleaning before I stop being so nice!" hissed Cole.

Piece by nasty piece, Owen slowly gathered up all the dirty laundry from around the athlete's bedroom. Lots of rancid socks, smelly boxers, and even the most foul and disgusting jockstrap. Once the room was cleaned to his liking, Cole tied another discarded rope from the nerd's left ankle to the overflowing laundry basket. Owen was then forced to tow the putrid cargo down the hall on his knees. Every move causing the atomic undies to further attack his most sensitive areas. Once in the laundry room, the nauseating task of loading the washing machine using his mouth began.

"Good job, freak. But you took 23 minutes! I am sure your friends are going to be thrilled to hear about the punishment you have earned them later", laughed the upperclassman.

Aiden's POV

Once dropped roughly on the cold tile floor, Aiden looked around his new surroundings. This was clearly the bathroom of a teenage boy, and clearly not one that was big on cleanliness or being sanitary. The stains on the floor around the toilet said that Cole's aim throwing a football did not translate to the bathroom. The toilet itself made even the grosest ones at school look pristine in comparison.

Tex latched on to the waistband of the freshman's briefs with one hand. Aiden let out a high pitched girlish squeal as the massive football player effortlessly pulled the tiny freshman to his feet.

"Strip to your nerdy undies, shrimp!" ordered the towering senior.

"Wha-wha-why?" stuttered the terrified teen.

Tex let out a frustrated exhale as he began to manhandle Aiden's t-shirt over his head. "Pants off!" barked the Jock. Aiden quickly complied, trying to avoid further angering his tormentor.

Aiden caught himself in the mirror. His pale skin and short skinny frame looked pathetic next to the tall, muscular and tanned athlete.

Tex held the nerd by the back of his stretched out undies with one hand, while picking up a can of shaving gel with his free hand. Aiden cried, " please no! come on!", but it was no use. Tex pulled the back the nerds underwear away from his body and sprayed a generous amount of cold gel inside. Then predictably, Tex gave a quick yank on the briefs, causing the shaving gel to squish everywhere. The senior then spun the small freshmen around, and proceeded to empty the rest of the can down the front. The feeling was gross as the front of the briefs were violently yanked upward and bounced.

"Don't even think about picking that wedgie before your chores are done, kid, or I'll re-wedgie you so hard you will be able to taste it! Now start cleaning!" Growled the intimidating giant.

"How?" squeaked Aiden.

"How what?!" questioned the annoyed sounding senior.

"How do I clean a bathroom? I have never had to do it before" meekly replied the nerd.

"What?! You spoiled little runt! Does Mommy wipe your butt for you too?", mocked Tex.

After a crash course on the basics of cleaning, Aiden scrubbed the filthy shower, nasty sink and gross floor before having to finally tackle the nausea inducing commode. Tex's constant criticism did not help.

Aiden was on his knees, as he finished scrubbing the toilet with a toilet brush. Tex started questioning Aiden, "So, what does Cole have on you? Why would you guys agree to this? Aren't you a little old for a babysitter?"

Aiden didn't know what to say. He started to panic. He didn't want to rat Cole out for helping them escape from the locker room the day before. He spewed the first lie he could think of. "We lost a bet! on the big game!" blurted the terrified underclassman.

"You bet against the panthers?! I guess you never managed to learn that respect and school spirit?!" questioned the unimpressed and unconvinced Senior.

Aiden panicked and scrambled to think of an explanation to back up his lie. "I did it to encourage him to win," said the untruthful freshman.

Suddenly Tex pounced on the prone teen. He forced Aiden's face into the toilet bowl, and held it submerged in the putrid water. Aiden tried to yell for help, but that only resulted in accidently swallowing toilet water. The tiny teenager flailed and thrashed like a fish out of water. After what felt like an eternity, Tex flushed the toilet, then slowly released his grip on the back of his victims head, allowing him to surface for air. Aiden coughed up water as he frantically tried to refill his lungs with air.

"For a nerd, you are actually pretty dumb! Don't lie to me, twerp!" growled the angry football player. "The truth!"

Aiden attempted to apologise and beg for mercy, but it was incomprehensible through all the coughing and hyperventilating. Before he could fully recover, his face was plunged back in the frigid water. The thunder of flushing water echoed in the bowl. This time Aiden managed to keep his mouth closed, but as the seconds ticked away, his lungs began to burn and he felt light headed. Tex kept a firm hand on the back of the boys head. Again, Aiden began thrashing and struggling for his very life. Mercifully, the larger teen released his grip again, and Aiden greadaly took in air as fast as he could.

After giving his victim a moment to recover, Tex finally spoke again, "Ready to talk, or do we need to go till you pass out or drown?"

Not wanting to call his tormentors bluff, The tiny nerd spilled his guts as fast as he could. After telling every last detail about the deal with Cole, there was silence. Aiden mustered up the courage to look up from the toilet bowl he was still kneeling over, and looked his bully in the eye. Tex no longer looked his normal stone faced angry, strangely seeing him with a sinister smile was far more terrifying.

Aiden immediately knew he had screwed up huge. Cole was probably going to literally kill him now. That is if the football team didn't get to Cole first. People were going to suffer a terrible fate, and it was all his fault!

Tex dragged the defeated nerd to his feet, by way of his shaving gel filled undies, before pushing back toward the rec room. Tex has a strange happy excitement in his voice as he said, "I can't wait to see what Cole has to say about this"

Brayden's POV

Just as Mitch had ordered him to, Brayden obediently gave his undies a quick tug and hurried to clean up the mess. Once all the empty cans and other assorted trash was picked up, Brayden waited till a commercial break to interrupt the lounging football star. "What should I do next, Sir?" asked Brayden.

"Sir?!" laughed the senior. "vacuum only during the commercial breaks. Otherwise do the dishes and clean the kitchen", Instructed Mitch.

Brayden loaded the dishwasher and wiped down the counter before he headed back to the rec room. He couldn't help but think that this wasn't as bad as he had worried about. He expected things to be more humiliating and degrading. This was no worse than the chores he normally did at home. He wondered how Aiden and Owen were making out with their tasks.

After finding the vacuum, he patiently waited for a commercial break to quickly clean the rec room. Once that was done, he awkwardly stood waiting for more instruction from Mitch.

"What would you like me to do next, sir-r-tainly there is more?" Said Brayden. Mitched chuckled at the pathetic attempt to cover up saying sir again.

"Looks like that's everything that Cole told me to have you do. Good job", commended the Jock. "Grab a drink and watch the rest of the game", instructed Mitch, then clarifying, "but not our beer!" Brayden helped himself to a Coke and settled in at the opposite end of the couch from Mitch.

As they sat watching TV, Mitch finally broke the silence. "Can I ask you something? '' asked the senior. Brayden nodded in nervous agreement. "What's your deal? You seem normal, why do you hang around those two losers?"

Brayden thought about the question. Had Troy's meathead goons not picked him in the cafeteria on wednesday, the rest of his week would have probably been completely different. No wedgies. No Locker room. No being at Cole's house right now. But most of all, no friendship with Aiden.

"I don't know", explained the freshman. I just met Aiden a couple days ago, and I am definitely not friends with that snake Owen.

Mitch replied, " Well unless you want to get picked on for the next four years too, I'd distance myself from those two nerds if I were you".

Brayden had not looked at this way before. Could he really just "unfriend" Aiden like that?

The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Very good
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

The plot thickens! I wonder what Tex has in mind. Plus, everyone seems hell-bent on setting the three freshmen against each other...
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

blackbound wrote: 1 year ago The plot thickens! I wonder what Tex has in mind. Plus, everyone seems hell-bent on setting the three freshmen against each other...
The best way to keep your enemies from forming an alliance against you is to keep them busy fighting amongst themselves.
Last edited by Wedgieboy69 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
John2222
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John2222 »

Another outstanding couple of chapters. Thanks for the continuation of the story.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Chapter 12 - Truth be Told

Cole had been kind enough to untie Owen's wrists and allowed him to remove the atomic wedgied underwear from his head. The freshman was however forbidden from picking the wedgie from his butt crack, or tucking the bright white beaver tail back in his pants. The senior had repurposed the rope, tying it loosely around the nerd's neck as a leash.

"Come on boy!" commanded Cole, as he led the dejected nerd through the house on his hands and knees. To further test Owen's submissiveness, the senior made the younger teen perform all the standard dog tricks, including sit, shake paw, lay down, and play dead. Owen thought that if anyone at school ever found out about this humiliation, he just might wish he WAS dead. The jock only added to the embarrassment by rewarding Owen's good behaviour with head petting and belly rubs.

"You are pretty good at this. You aren't one of those furry freaks are you?" teased the senior. Owen shook his head vigorously.

The nerdy freshman was lost in thoughts of a story his brother had told him before. A story about how he and some of the other bullies had forced a kid to crawl around school in a dog costume and then made him eat dog food, beg for dog biscuits and drink from a toilet. He could not imagine that level of public humiliation that poor kid had been through. He hoped that this wouldn't end like that.

As they entered the rec room, Cole began to shout, "Why is that rodent on the couch?!" as he pointed angrily at Brayden.

"Chill Bro, I told him he could sit there to watch the game", countered Mitch. "He finished all his chores already".

The angry senior spat back, "I don't care, get off my couch!"

"Fucking chill bro! What do you have against these poor kids? I am all for messing with freshmen and losers too, but these kids just cleaned your damn house for you! You have to be the shittyist babysitter ever!", snapped Mitch.

Brayden quietly slid off the couch and sat on the floor, not wanting to start a fist fight between the two football players.

Cole let it go, but was clearly still pissed off. He gave a hard yank on Owen's leash, dragging the teen in front of the arm chair. After putting Owen in a jock lock wedgie, the ill tempered athlete proceeded to use the boy as a footrest.

The tension was still extremely high between the two seniors, as they silently continued to exchange glares and sip beer during the commercial break. Neither Freshman had any doubt that they would pay dearly for this later in the evening.

Tex leading Aiden into the rec room was the comic relief that the situation needed. Both Seniors laughed out loud at the sight of the tiny nerd. The two freshmen just stared in shock. Aiden was naked, except for his stretched out boxer-briefs, which were seeping blue shaving gel. The undergarment was firmly wedgied both front and rear. The messy filling caused the underwear to almost cling to his scrawny chest. His hair was dripping wet, with what was almost certainly toilet water. It was unsure if he was shivering in fear, or just from being undressed and wet in the cool air conditioned basement. The look on his face rounded out the appearance. A look of pure defeat and regret. The teen was used up and broken.

"See, that's what a loser should look like when you are done with him!", said a very smug Cole, clearly taking a dig at Mitch.

"That's the look of a kid that finally told me the truth about your little deal", snapped Tex.

The smug look was instantly gone from Cole's face, replaced by guilt. The freshmen all had looks of worry and guilt too.

Clearly being the last one in the room to know what the hell was going on, Mitch questioned, "and what fucking deal is that?!"

Tex Explained, "remember yesterday when you told Cole to go free the losers in the locker room because we were going to mess with the rookies instead?"

Brayden had to rewind that in his mind for a second. What did he just say?!

"Ya, why?" asked Mitch.

"Because instead of setting them free, He told them he would help them escape but only if they promised to come here tonight to clean the place and be his personal slaves for the weekend", explained Tex.

"That's freakin legendary!", laughed Mitch

Cole replied, "In my defence, that's not even how it happened. They were dumb enough to offer to come here and to clean. I just took them up on it", laughed Cole.

"So since you never helped us escape, does that mean we can go now? After all you did put us through all this for nothing", asked Aiden.

Cole shook his head. "No, it's too late for you to walk home now, and we can't drive because we have been drinking. Besides, getting beat on by the football team was good practice for the rest of your highschool career", joked the senior.

"Can I at least go clean up and get dressed again?" begged the shivering nerd.

"Sure, but don't make a mess in there, or you Tex will make you clean it again", teased Cole.

Unsure whether it was due to guilt or genuine generosity, Cole ordered pizza for everyone. As they ate, Mitch joked, "when was the last time you saw nerds and football players eating in the same room together?"

"Technically, every day in the cafeteria", stated Aiden. "But this time no one is getting tossed in a garbage pail"

"I wouldn't rule it out completely", threatened Tex jokingly.

"I am not going to lie, this is not at all how I expected to spend my Saturday nights in highschool", joked Brayden.

Owen replied, " sadly, this is better than I expected. You don't know what its like having one of the biggest bullies in the whole school for an older brother".

"Who's your brother?", asked Cole.

"Mark Bieri. He hangs around the football team, so you guys would know him", said Owen. All three Jocks looked confused. "You don't know him?" asked the puzzled nerd. The football players shook their heads. Owen pulled out his phone and showed them a picture of him with his older brother.

"Wait! Skidmark is your brother??!" laughed Tex.

"Wait, Skidmark's real name is actually Mark? That's hilarious!" shouted Mitch.

Owen looked confused. "Skidmark? So you do know him?"

"Oh, we know him very well! I don't know how to tell you this, but your brother isn't a bully. He was the kid everyone used to humiliate for fun till... well till you came along. The only hanging he did around the football team was hanging wedgies in the locker room", explained Cole.

"No, you must have him confused with someone else. He tells me about all the things he does to kids, he is super mean!", pleaded Owen.

"Remember the time last spring when we put him in a diaper, fed him laxatives, and tied him to the flagpole?", laughed Cole.

"ya, or the time Tex gave him swirlies in literally every toilet in the school, one after another", reminisced Mitch.

Tex explained, "He had it coming. He was going around telling people that I didn't actually give him an atomic swirly one day and that Monaghan just held his head under a tap instead. Liars get swirlies, right little man?" Aiden turned red with embarrassment as he nodded in agreement.

The football players went on and on, reminiscing about times they had done awful things to Mark over the past two years. Things well beyond even the three freshmen's worst nightmares.

Owen was lost in a sea of emotions. He was angry at his brother for lying to him, and for always being mean to him. On the other hand, he felt bad for his brother. He knew all too well how bad it felt being humiliated and degraded constantly. The first week at highschool had been hell for Owen, but he couldn't begin to imagine two years of that torture. No wonder Mark had been so aggressive toward him since around that same time. He must have been redirecting his anger toward the only person that he could actually bully back. That was going to stop now!

Owen nervously proposed a question, "Hey Cole, since I did clean your room and did your laundry today, could I maybe call in a tiny favor?"

The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

still amazing i love it
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Well, that's certainly not where I expected this to go! Is Owen trying to get revenge on his brother now?
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Twist! Really enjoying this story
John2222
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John2222 »

Do I feel bad for Mark or sorry for him. I guess I will wait to see what happens to him before I make up my mind. Certainly a little humiliation at the hands of his brother won't do too much harm.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

I just realized that most of you have never met Mark yet. He was the main character of one of my other stories, The Walk of Shame. It takes place 2 years before Freshmen Hell. I never posted it on here because there was no TUG in it. Here's the link:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/322634521 ... thkXE6EaiE

Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

With so many guesses going around about what Owen's favor may be, I decided to put up a poll to see just what everyone thinks might happen next. I will leave it open until I have the next chapter ready to post. Let's here you best guess!

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

From the additional story you posted it seems like Mark is strongly exaggerating his own bullying, but our protagonist doesn't know that... hmm. I admit I'm clueless.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Hey everyone. Just a quick update and a bit of a teaser. I hope to have the next chapter finished this week.

Not to let the cat out of the sleeping bag too much, but I am trying something a little different as far as my own writing style this chapter and paying tribute to one of my favorite writers on here, the legendary [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. I hope these Nerds are ready for what's coming next!